— ANTI-SEMITISM BY GERMAN Webservice Datemas <info@datemas.de> ALLEGED AIDING AND ABETTING HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES AS WAR CRIMES
2018-08-25 15:18:08 UTC
— ANTI-SEMITISM BY GERMAN Webservice Datemas <***@datemas.de> ALLEGED
AIDING AND ABETTING HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES AS WAR CRIMES

***@datemas.de
***@datemas.de
***@datemas.de

ANY LEGAL INDICTMENT MUST INCLUDE EVIDENCE UPON WHICH WE ARE RELIANT AND
RIGHTLY SO YOU HAVE NOTED “WE CONSIDER AN INFAME ATTACK FROM YOUR SIDE
AGAINST *MINE* *NOT* *YOUR* POLITICAL AND SOCIAL SERIOUSNESS AND HUMANITY.”

ACCORDINGLY THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS TWO DOCUMENT FOLIOS ‘PINOCCHIO’ and
‘STOICHEION’ RELATING TO ANY INTENTIONED LEGAL ACTION WHICH WILL OCCUR DUE
TO CONTEMPT FOR THE DIGNITY AND HUMAN RIGHTS SHOWN BY ANDREW CHUNG AND THE
GERMAN INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER DATEMAS.DE

You haven’t read my complaint and therefore you are not aware of my
capability within law to undertake exactly what the subject of this message
conveys.

I can out do and excel in thinking against: Kant, Hegel, Heidegger or any
other German Philosopher.

If the matter of abuses by ANDREW CHUNG is not fully resolved or you BLOCK
my reasonable complaints you can rest assured that your COMPANY AND
INDIVIDUALS will face at the time of my choosing, a legal indictment and my
eye will not pity and neither will my ears hear your lament of ‘FOUL PLAY’
as you cannot argue against that which will be raised as lawful and factual
claim should I choose to pursue such undertaking given your recalcitrance.

Once again, it seems that you are entirely reliant upon deified ignorance
and lack the capacity to read what was placed before you. Such defiance as
claim to existence which you make is devoid of the rationality to reason
(cf: Immanuel Kant's Critique of Pure Reason published 1781 and 1787
<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/kant-first-critique-cambridge.pdf>) and any
substantial insight especially given the following scenario:

#391 - HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER

v's

#390 - WREATHS / ROBBERS / CROWN / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE DAY OF 4TH JULY
1776

and

#288 - UMBRA OF HETEROS {MENS REA} THEORY OF NUMBER / 11 SEPTEMBER 2001
TERRORIST EVENT / RUSSIAN SPY POISONING ETC

Are you sure of the ground upon which you stand and especially so within
this CENTENARY YEAR OF

*BEERSHEBA* {*BEER* {a *WELL*: AUM #288 as [#8, #80, #200] = To cut in,
dig; to search out, *TO* *SPY*; to turn red (with shame); to be ashamed; a
hole; n. Blushing, Pit or *WELL*} *SHEBA* {*CAPTIVITY*; *OLD* *MAN*;
*REPOSE*; *OATH*} CAMPAIGN

AND WORLD WAR ONE?

Andrew Chung appears to be a bot persona upon newsgroups who after several
months of respite has once again recommenced his targeting of my Internet
identity by subjecting me to merciless deprivations made against my good
name.

Although he claims a Christian identity it has no substantial grounds and I
do not desire to be subject to his derangement with a maniacal lack of
empathy and any real intention to engage within dialogue especially given
the DAOist / Jewish Torah / Christian synergy of my own religious belief
and sustained by an Intellectual Property as trinomial mathematical
theoretical noumenon (cf: Kant (1781) Critique of Pure Reason) as the
culmination of over 23 years informal research.

Such conduct of his ought most certainly be a breach of acceptable usage
policies and accordingly I am seeking your urgent intervention so as to
bring a cessation to his habitual dehumanising internet conduct which I
consider to be unacceptably a war crime having an universal jurisdiction.

A copy of the header of his message is included below for your information.

-- CHUNG PLEASE CEASE THE FASCIST {#231 - SEE HITLER TABLE TALK ANALYSIS}
DUNG AND STALKING DEPRIVATIONS MADE AGAINST MY GOOD NAME AND REPUTATION:

TO: Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <***@T3WiJ.com>
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <***@emorycardiology.com>
HeartDoc Andrew <***@thetruth.com>

(for legal accountability)

Reply at 1350 hours on 9 April 2018 to unlawful conduct of 1142 hours by a
claimed doctor who ought to be debarred from medical practice due to lack
of any humane empathy.

I desire nothing to do with as we are not brethren within the
Judaeo-Christian faith and neither will we ever be.

*IF* *YOU* *DO* *NOT* *CEASE* *YOUR* *DERANGED* *MANIACAL* *ACTIONS* *AS*
DEPRIVATIONS MADE AGAINST MY GOOD NAME AND REPUTATION I WILL TAKE LEGAL
ACTION AGAINST YOU HAVING A UNIVERSAL JURISDICTION WHICH MAY BE HEARD BY A
LOCAL COURT IN ABSTENTIA.

———- [Header and Message Details]

-- (DRAFT: 25 AUGUST 2018): THE INDISPENSABILITY OF A PURE MORAL PHILOSOPHY

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 25 August, 2018

The Kantian appeal for a pure moral philosophy begins with a reference to
the usefulness of the division of labor. [And here] Kant raises the
question whether philosophy would not benefit from such a division.
Ultimately, he is not concerned with whether the burden of elaborating
philosophical theories should be distributed among the shoulders of a
multitude of persons.[Page 6]

We would contend against this notion as being an impotent chimeric {ie. a
thing which is hoped for but is illusory or impossible to achieve} of
idealism {ie. the unrealistic belief in or pursuit of perfection} such that
one may declare "the economic sovereignty you claim to defend is a
chimera".

And thusly, it is in and of itself an oblique contradiction of Kant's own
characteristic position development where he emphasizes that an adequate
form of moral philosophy has to be ‘pure’, ie. both free from all empirical
elements of interest, self-love, and natural feelings as well as free from
rational concepts of perfection:

“And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good.
And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

HETEROS PROTOTYPE: (DAY #6 as #342)@{
@1: Sup: 6 (#6); Ego: 6 (#6),
@2: Sup: 20 (#26); Ego: 14 (#20),
@3: Sup: 42 (#68); Ego: 22 (#42),
@4: Sup: 72 (#140 - I DEAL NOT FRAUDULENTLY (%14); I AM NOT AN
EAVES-DROPPER (%16)); Ego: 30 (#72),
@5: Sup: 29 (#169 - I TROUBLE MYSELF ONLY WITH MY OWN AFFAIRS (%18));
Ego: 38 (#110),
@6: Sup: 75 (#244); Ego: 46 (#156 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS (%21)),
@7: Sup: 48 (#292); Ego: 54 (#210 - I AM NOT OF AGGRESSIVE HAND (%30)),
@8: Sup: 29 (#321); Ego: 62 (#272),
@9: Sup: 18 (#339); Ego: 70 (#342),
Male: #339; Feme: #342
} // #342

TORAH PROTOTYPE: (DAY #6 as #369)@{
@1: Sup: 16 (#16); Ego: 16 (#16),
@2: Sup: 33 (#49); Ego: 17 (#33),
@3: Sup: 51 (#100); Ego: 18 (#51),
@4: Sup: 10 (#110); Ego: 40 (#91),
@5: Sup: 51 (#161 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES (%9)); Ego: 41 (#132),
@6: Sup: 12 (#173 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL LUST (%27)); Ego: 42
(#174),
@7: Sup: 76 (#249); Ego: 64 (#238),
@8: Sup: 60 (#309); Ego: 65 (#303),
@9: Sup: 45 (#354); Ego: 66 (#369),
Male: #354; Feme: #369
} // #369

Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested
on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the
seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all
his work which God created and made.” [Genesis 1:31-2:3 (KJV)]

Thusly if the Sabbath as a sacred principle of nature which is the ultimate
good as perfection: “And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man,
and not man for the sabbath.” [Mark 2:27 (KJV)]

It’s meritorious purpose as a benefit to humankind is found firstly within
the ACT TO WILL by VOLUNTĀTIS {ie. MENTALISM {#41}: #1 - WILL, FREE WILL,
CHOICE as to engage within actions that endeavour to #1 - BE SOCIALLY
BENEFICIAL (the Artificial Intelligence equivalent of 'DO NO EVIL'?);
{*FORMULA* *FOR* *UNIVERSAL* *LAW*}} by it’s remembrance and then the
voluntary avoidance of labour as the absence of any WILL TO ACT.

H2257@{
   @1: Sup: 8 (#8); Ego: 8 (#8),
   @2: Sup: 10 (#18); Ego: 2 (#10),
   @3: Sup: 40 (#58); Ego: 30 (#40),
   @4: Sup: 41 (#99); Ego: 1 (#41),
   Male: #99; Feme: #41
} // #41

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #40 % #41 = #40 - Reversal, Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 -
Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening Light, Brilliance injured,
Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 68 - Dimming;

THOTH MEASURE: #40 - Oh Neheb-kau, who makest thy appearance at thy cavern;
*I* *HAVE* *NO* *UNJUST* *PREFERENCES*.

    #VIRTUE: Law (no. #40) means to facilitate union with All-under-Heaven.
    #TOOLS: Labouring (no. #80) means to lack achievement despite strenuous
efforts.
    #POSITION: With Duties (no. #27), to exhaust oneself.
    #TIME: With Fostering (no. #81), to increase oneself.
    #CANON: #228

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_228@{
   @1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
   @2: Sup: 39 (#79); Ego: 80 (#120),
   @3: Sup: 66 (#145); Ego: 27 (#147),
   @4: Sup: 66 (#211); Ego: 81 (#228 - I HAVE NO UNJUST PREFERENCES {%40}),
   Male: #211; Feme: #228
} // #228

#41 as [#8, #2, #30, #1] = chabal (Aramaic) (H2257): {UMBRA: #6 as #40 %
#41 = #40} 1) *HURT*, *DAMAGE*, *INJURY*;

"Take heed now that ye fail not to do this: why should damage {#41 as [#8,
#2, #30, #1] = chabal (Aramaic) (H2257): hurt} grow to the hurt of the
kings?" [Ezra 4:22]

Rather Kant, with this rhetorical consideration, introduces an explicitly
methodological train of thought. He asks “whether the nature of the science
{ie. ‘OTH CYCLE of 6D x #364 = #2184 days x 49J (based seven number) = #294
x #364 = 107,016 days / 293 as TROPICAL YEARS = 365.242321 days} does not
require the empirical part always to be carefully separated from the
rational [of the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS (ie. voluntary will)]:

"And God said, Let us make {ie.

*APPOINT* AS HAVING INCEPTION OF 22 / 7 WITH A GENESIS {DAO OF NATURE
(CHINESE: ZIRAN) / COURSE (GREEK: TROCHOS) OF NATURE (GREEK: GENESIS)}
REPRISE UPON EQUINOX OF WEDNESDAY 20 MARCH 1996 / #0 - NEW MOON OF THURSDAY

} man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the
fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and
over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the
earth.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him;
male and female created he them." [Genesis 1:26-27 (KJV)]

And he confines this question to the sub-question "Whether one is not of
the opinion that it: is of the utmost necessity to work out once a pure
moral philosophy which is fully cleansed of everything that might be in any
way empirical and belong to anthropology“

The passage that is introduced by this question contains, at the same time,
a positive response — the thesis that there must be a “pure moral
philosophy” is “self evident." And indeed for Kant this evidence arises
“out of the common idea of duty and the moral law” (ibid.). Kant’s cursory
argumentation for this thesis is difficult to grasp. Undoubtedly, it
constitutes one of the key argumentative passages of the Groundwork. [Page
6]

It is perhaps presumptuous of us at only page #6 of #323 to already be
taking issue with the robustness of Kant's otherwise cogent thesis that
there must be a “pure moral philosophy” which is “self evident" given that
there are seven days designates within our understanding of the cosmology
which is understood universally as an implicit law of nature.

Yet for Kant this anthropological evidence arises “out of the common idea
of duty and the moral law” which is also certainly self evidently a
contradiction of his initial postulate that any adequate form of moral
philosophy has to be ‘pure’, ie. both free from all empirical elements of
interest, self-love, and natural feelings in the dutiful display of filial
affection by VOLUNTĀTIS {CORRESPONDENCE {#82}: #2 - desire, inclination as
to engaged within actions that #2 - Don't introduce biases; {*FORMULA* *OF*
*HUMANITY*}} relating to the “honour bestowed upon one's matrimonial or
common law parents” which is due from a son or daughter:

H3513@{
   @1: Sup: 6 (#6); Ego: 6 (#6),
   @2: Sup: 56 (#62); Ego: 50 (#56),
   @3: Sup: 76 (#138); Ego: 20 (#76),
   @4: Sup: 78 (#216); Ego: 2 (#78),
   @5: Sup: 1 (#217); Ego: 4 (#82),
   Male: #217; Feme: #82
} // #82

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #82 % #41 = #41 - Playing with Reversal, Sameness in Difference;
I-Ching: H26 - Great Domestication, Restraining Force, Great Accumulating,
The taming power of the great, Great storage, Potential energy; Tetra: 60 -
Accumulation;

THOTH MEASURE: #41 - Oh thou of raised head, who makest thine appearance at
thy cavern; *I* *HAVE* *NO* *STRONG* *DESIRE* *EXCEPT* *FOR* *MY* *OWN*
*PROPERTY*.

    #VIRTUE:
    #TOOLS: Fostering (no. #81) receives all the rest.
    #POSITION: As to Resistance (no. #22), it is contradiction, but
    #TIME: As to Unity (no. #54), it is conforming.
    #CANON: #157

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_157@{
   @1: Sup: 81 (#81); Ego: 81 (#81),
   @2: Sup: 22 (#103); Ego: 22 (#103),
   @3: Sup: 76 (#179); Ego: 54 (#157 - I AM NOT ONE OF PRATING TONGUE {%17}
/ I HAVE NO STRONG DESIRE EXCEPT FOR MY OWN PROPERTY {%41}),
   Male: #179; Feme: #157
} // #157

#82 as [#6, #50, #20, #2, #4] = kabad (H3513): {UMBRA: #37 as #82 % #41 =
#41} 1) to be heavy, be weighty, be grievous, be hard, be rich, be
honourable, be glorious, be burdensome, be honoured; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to be
heavy; 1a2) to be heavy, be insensible, be dull; 1a3) *TO* *BE* *HONOURED*;
1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be made heavy, be honoured, enjoy honour, be made
abundant; 1b2) to get oneself glory or honour, gain glory; 1c) (Piel); 1c1)
to make heavy, make dull, make insensible; 1c2) to make honourable, honour,
glorify; 1d) (Pual) to be made honourable, be honoured; 1e) (Hiphil); 1e1)
to make heavy; 1e2) to make heavy, make dull, make unresponsive; 1e3) to
cause to be honoured; 1f) (Hithpael); 1f1) to make oneself heavy, make
oneself dense, make oneself numerous; 1f2) to honour oneself;

"And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom {their secret; their cement}
and Gomorrah {rebellious people} is great, and because their sin is very
grievous {#82 as [#6, #50, #20, #2, #4] = kabad (H3513): honour};" [Genesis
18:20]

5. (MOTHER) FORMULA OF HUMANITY AS HEAD OF STATE / *HONOUR* *PARENTS*

PYTHAGOREAN TETRAD: #1 + #2 = #3 as #MIND

MONAD - #1 - NATURE CONTAINS NATURE: {ALEPH (*MOTHER* - SCALES OF MERIT) /
SERAPHIM {Heb. Saraph Gk. Ophis - burning, that is, (figuratively)
poisonous (serpent); specifically a fiery (serpent) or symbolical creature
(from their copper color))} {ARCH KAI TELOS OIDA {1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10}

TETRAD - #2 - NATURE REJOICES IN ITS NATURE: {BETH (DOUBLE - #1 - NATURE
CONTAINS NATURE {#4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS NATURE}) / CHERUBIM (Gk.
Cheroubim - a cherub or imaginary figures which covered the mercy seat to
the Ark of the Covenant [Exodus 25:17-22] and from where God communed with
Israel)}

PENTAD - #3 - NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE: {GIMEL (DOUBLE - #2 - NATURE
REJOICES IN ITS NATURE {#5 - ACT OF NATURE}) / THRONES (Gk. Thronos - a
stately seat; by implication power or (concretely) a potentate:—seat,
throne)}

+ 0, H9, H18 {ie. System’s Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity}

Thusly, at this juncture in our ingestion of Kant’s thesis, we shall
reserve our future conjectures upon any rhetorical artifices which he may
deploy until we have considered further what nominative descriptions that
he conveys by such postulates.

- dolf

SEE ALSO: "(SYNCRETIC DRAFT: 25 AUGUST 2018) WHAT IS A METAPHYSICS OF
MORALS: #56 - TARGETED RELIGIOUS #312 - HATRED, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY THEFT
AND SLANDER BY MISNOMERED PIETY WITHIN SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE AS BOER
/ ANZAC DEFAMATION?"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Augustus.pdf>

Initial Post: 25 August 2018

— (SYNCRETIC DRAFT: 25 AUGUST 2018) WHAT IS A METAPHYSICS OF MORALS: #56 -
TARGETED RELIGIOUS #312 - HATRED, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY THEFT AND SLANDER
BY MISNOMERED PIETY WITHIN SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE AS BOER / ANZAC
DEFAMATION?

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 25 August, 2018

Nous: #56
Time: 10:10 hrs
Date: 2018.8.25
Torah: [#40, #30, #5]@{
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
@2: Sup: 70 (#110); Ego: 30 (#70),
@3: Sup: 75 (#185 - I AM NOT BOISTEROUS IN BEHAVIOUR {%25}); Ego: 5
(#75),
Male: #185; Feme: #75
} // #75

Dao: Abstruse Mysterious Virtuosity
Tetra: #46 - Enlargement
I-Ching: H55 - Abundance, Abounding, Fullness

Latin: Multus {God who delivers from the evil} Alt: Hyaiel {God and Man
Exist} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST WEAPONS & PERILS OF TRAVEL
2. MEDICINAL HERBS
3. WATER
4. Chumis
}

Solar Eclipse: 1 August 2008 (AEST)

Judah {Praise of the Lord; confession}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#434 / #383} / HETEROS {#449 / #350} / TORAH {#474 /
#403}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:4,col:9,nous:56&idea:{m,143}&idea:{f,132}&idea:{m,434}&idea:{f,383}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

***@zen: 3, row: 4, col: 9, nous: 56 [Date: 2018.8.25, Super: #434 /
#51 - Natural Guides and Nursing Virtuosity; I-Ching: H47 - Oppression
(exhaustion), Confining, Entangled; Tetra: 69 - Exhaustion, Ego: #383 / #56
- Abstruse Mysterious Virtuosity; I-Ching: H55 - Abundance, Abounding,
Fullness; Tetra: 46 - Enlargement]

Kant does not introduce the Preface of the Groundwork with a
characterization of the work’s content; rather he attempts first of all to
define the place of a metaphysics of morals within philosophy. For this
task, he makes use of three criteria. Kant first differentiates
philosophical theories by whether they are “formal” or “material.” Formal
philosophy, according to Kant, is equated with logic. It possesses no
specific object; rather it concerns itself, “without distinction among
Objects,” with “the universal rules of thinking in general”. In contrast,
every material philosophy “has to do with determinate objects and the laws
to which they are subjected”.

KANT: “Logic can have no empirical part, i.e., a part such that the
universal and necessary laws of thinking rest on grounds that are taken
from experience; for otherwise it would not be logic, i.e., a canon for the
understanding or reason which is valid for all thinking and must be
demonstrated. By contrast, natural and moral philosophy can each have their
empirical part, because the former must determine its laws of nature as an
object of experience, the latter must determine the laws for the will of
the human being insofar as he is affected by nature—the first as laws in
accordance with which everything happens, the second as those in accordance
with which everything ought to happen, but also reckoning with the
conditions under which it often does not happen.

One can call all philosophy, insofar as it is based on grounds of
experience, empirical, but that which puts forth its doctrines solely from
principles a priori, pure philosophy. The latter, when it is merely formal,
is called logic; but if it is limited to determinate objects of the
understanding, then it is called metaphysics.

This formulation already offers an indication of the second criterion. Kant
subdivides material theories, in turn, into two Classes. Kant distinguishes
them by with reference to the laws to which the objects that the theories
deal are subjected. He seems to assume that there are exactly two kinds of
laws. And, correspondingly, he differentiates between two types of material
philosophy: on the one hand, “physics,” or “doctrine of nature,” or,
alternatively, “natural wisdom;” and, on the other hand, “ethics,” or
“doctrine of morals,” or, alternative. “moral wisdom.” It is a matter of
the “laws of nature,” in the one case, and of the “laws of freedom,” in the
other, that each theory is respectively concerned. What can Kant mean by
this? The expression “laws of nature” seems to be relatively unproblematic.
But what is to be understood by the expression “laws of freedom” [which are
implicit to the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS (ie. exercise of
voluntary will)]?

From Kant’s elucidation one can infer a more exact interpretatlon: Laws of
nature are therefore laws “in accordance with which everything happens,”
while the laws of freedom are those “in accordance with which everything
ought to happen”.

Obviously, one can draw the parallel here to the modern terminological
distinction between descriptive statements which present an account of how
the world is being analogous to the LIMITED {#9 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL AS
DAEMONIC IMPERATIVE OF GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS / SEMINAL REASON GENERALLY
DETERMINED FROM BIRTH} and the normative statements presenting an
evaluative account, or an account of how the syncretic world should be as
existentially the UNLIMITED {#72 - ANTHROPOCENTRIC PROTOTYPE} in being
optimally something that should be lived up to; or that should be pursued.

At the center of a philosophical doctrine of nature, there would then stand
general descriptive judgments; that means, more precisely, statements of
law that describe how objects of nature act. And at the center of a
doctrine of morals there would stand normative judgments that exhibit a
comparable degree of generality and modal status. I will later address more
thoroughly what it could mean that some normative judgments exhibit a
comparable modal status to statements of law in the natural sciences. Such
a parallel is far from trivial. On the contrary, it is one of the critical
challenges for the interpretation of Kant’s ethical writings. The first
step toward a unified interpretation of the two kinds of laws consists in
seeing both kinds equally as propositionally structured entities that
demonstrate a clearly identifiable logical form.

Next to formality versus materiality and the two types of laws, Kant
introduces a third distinctive Characteristic of theories. He seems to
understand material theories as complex systems that can be split in
individual parts. Every material philosophical theory accordingly contains
one part that he characterizes as “pure,” “rational,” or as “a priori”, and
it may contain a second, “empirical” part. Kant presupposes that in both
the doctrine of nature and the doctrine of morals the two parts can be
isolated from each other. It follows, therefore, that there are two a
priori types of theory: on the one hand, a “metaphysics of nature,” and, on
the other, the sought after “metaphysics of morals”

Thus, a metaphysics of morals would be the following type of theory:

(a) It is not purely formal, but rather deals with definite objects.
(b) It deals with objects in so far as these are subsumed under “laws of
freedom.”
(c) It contains no empirical elements.

At this juncture Kant does not yet presuppose that such a theory actually
exists or that it would be possible for a philosophy to work out
convincingly such a theory. He has not even argued yet that it is
advantageous or even necessary for philosophy to treat the a priori part
separately from the empirical part. Kant pursues these lines of questions
in the subsequent passages. [page 4, 5]

Accordingly, we may as an ANTHROPOCENTRIC {

- regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- assuming human beings to be the final aim and end of the universe.
- viewing and interpreting everything in terms of human experience and
values.

} syncretism, consider an unified paradigmatic perspective of Kant’s idea
of an otherwise twofold metaphysics, the idea of a METAPHYSICS OF NATURE
{ie. ‘OTH CYCLE of 6D x #364 = #2184 days x 49J (based seven number) = #294
x #364 = 107,016 days / 293 as TROPICAL YEARS = 365.242321 days} and of a
METAPHYSICS OF MORALS {

TETRAGRAMMATON {ARCH KAI TELOS OIDA: #1 + #2 + #3 +#4 = #10 } HIERARCHY
VALUE AS THE METAPHYSICAL CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE TO THE HOMOIOS THEORY OF
*NUMBER*

+ 0, 27, 54 {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - *FORMULA* *FOR*
*UNIVERSAL* *LAW*}

+ 0, 9, 18 {ie. System’s Cosmology as Earth - *FORMULA* *OF* *HUMANITY*}

+ 0, 3, 6 {ie. Self identity - *FORMULA* *OF* *AUTONOMY* *AS* *SUI* *JURIS*
/ *MEMBRUM* *VIRILE*}

+ 1, 2, 3 {ie. *FORMULA* *OF* *PROGRESSION* of individual phenomena}

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE AS HUMAN NATURE BEING THE
DISCRIMINATING NORM}

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

}. Physics will thus have its empirical but also a rational part; and
ethics likewise; although here the empirical part in particular could be
called practical anthropology, but the rational part could properly be
called morals.

Syncretism or the Mixed School within Chinese philosophy is an eclectic
school of thought that combined elements of Confucianism, Taoism, Mohism,
and Legalism. The Syncretist texts include the Huainanzi, Lüshi Chunqiu,
and the Shizi. The (c. 330 BCE) Shizi is the earliest of the Syncretist
texts.

And Michael Nylan’s exceptional work conveys the notion that HAN DYNASTY
(206 BCE to 220 CE) sage YANG HSIUNG’s two published works: Canon of
Supreme Mystery (T’AI HSÜAN CHING) within 4 BCE and the Elemental Changes
within 2 BCE are called the Mystery by its devotees as a true guide for
those seeking the Way of the sages. Today, in the West, readers will find
the Mystery an essential tool for understanding the Tao as it operates in
the cosmos, in the psyche, or in sacred texts like the l CHING. Written in
2 BCE., the Mystery represents the first grand synthesis of the dominant
strands of Chinese thought. As it weaves together elements of Confucianism,
Taoism, Yin/Yang Five Phases theory, alchemy, and astrology into a
systematic, organic whole, all the fundamental components of early Chinese
belief appear within its pages which formed the basis to the STATE ideology
of China from 134 BCE two 1911 CE, an ideology that in turn provided the
intellectual foundations for the Japanese and Korean STATES, therefore the
importance of this book can hardly be overestimated.

As a book of divination, the Mystery provides a method for weighing
alternative courses of action. As a book of philosophy, it conveys a sense
of the elemental changes in life. Intricately structured in eighty-one
tetragrams (four-line graphs), the Mystery accounts for the movements of
the sun, moon, and stars, the shifting rhythms of the seasons, the
alternations of night and day, and the ebb and flow of cosmic energy—in
short, all the dynamic relations of the realms of Heaven, Earth, and Man.

It addresses questions of Fate, assessing the degree of control that
individuals have over their destinies. It suggests the fabric that binds
families, communities, and states together. As a book of poetry, the
Mystery unfolds a literary vision of seeming simplicity but surpassing
depth. The long poem divides into short sections of rhyming couplets that
focus upon a single mundane event or familiar phenomenon.

— IRISH CATHOLIC SAINT PATRICK’S PLAGUE —

“TREASON ONLY TREASON.
TO BE SURE, TO BE SURE. {#1 - PIECE CUT OFF}
THERE IS NO OTHER REASON.
LEPRECHAUN CAUSE SO PURE.

DOES CURSE OUR SOVEREIGN.
AND FLETCH {provide (an arrow) with feathers for flight} THE PAPAL ARSE.
{#2 - LE JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL}
SUCH LOVE WHICH YOU FEIGN.
AS JINGOISTIC PIOUS FARCE.”

YOUTUBE: “Qantas Australia Home - TV Ad 1998”

SUI JURIS / MEMBRUM VIRILE@{
@1: Sup: 56 (#56); Ego: 14 (#14),
@2: Sup: 11 (#67); Ego: 70 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}),
@3: Sup: 28 (#95); Ego: 33 (#117),
@4: Sup: 45 (#140 - I DEAL NOT FRAUDULENTLY {%14} / I AM NOT AN
EAVES-DROPPER {%16}); Ego: 33 (#150 - I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28}),
@5: Sup: 8 (#148 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%12}); Ego: 62 (#212),
@6: Sup: 38 (#186 - I AM NOT ONE OF INCONSTANT MIND {%31}); Ego: 57
(#269),
@7: Sup: 40 Male: #436; Feme: #536
}

<http://www.grapple369.com/?idea:{436}&idea:{526}>

“And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they
worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? Who is able to
make war with him?

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies;
and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months {ie.

T’AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: 42 months / 3 = 14 x #91 [30, 30, 31] = #1274 days % #41 = #3 -
Political Prescriptions, Quietude; I-Ching: H46 - Climbing, Moving/Pushing
Upward, Ascending; Tetra: 8 - Opposition;

THOTH MEASURE: #3 - Oh thou of the Nose, who makest thine appearance at
Chemunnu; *I* *AM* *NOT* *EVIL* *MINDED*.

    #VIRTUE: With Mired (no. #3), great woe.
    #TOOLS: With Encounters (no. #43), small desire.
    #POSITION: The ways of Purity (no. #37) and ...
    #TIME: Pattern (no. #47) where some are simple and some are complex?
    #CANON: #130

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_130@{
   @1: Sup: 3 (#3); Ego: 3 (#3),
   @2: Sup: 46 (#49); Ego: 43 (#46),
   @3: Sup: 2 (#51); Ego: 37 (#83),
   @4: Sup: 49 (#100); Ego: 47 (#130 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3}),
   Male: #100; Feme: #130
} // #130

}. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name,
and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto
him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given
him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not
written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation {ie. #41
x #9 = #369 as the MEASURE OF NATURE-GENESIS} of the world. If any man have
an ear, let him hear. He that leadeth into captivity shall go into
captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword.
Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.” [Revelation 13:4-10
(KJV)]

“And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the
remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the
testimony of Jesus Christ.” [Revelation 12:17 (KJV)]

“And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do
it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the
testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit
of prophecy.” [Revelation 19:10 (KJV)]

SUPER (MALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #31 - Military
Stratagem, Quelling War; I-Ching: H32 - Perseverance, Endurance, Duration,
Constancy; Tetra: 51 - Constancy / INNER: #26 - Ambiguous Reversals, Virtue
of Gravity; I-Ching: H3 - Birth Throes, Initial Difficulties, Sprouting,
Difficulty at the beginning, Gathering support, Hoarding; Tetra: 3 - Mired}
#436 has 8 Categories:

G993@{
   @1: Sup: 2 (#2); Ego: 2 (#2),
   @2: Sup: 72 (#74); Ego: 70 (#72),
   @3: Sup: 73 (#147); Ego: 1 (#73),
   @4: Sup: 42 (#189); Ego: 50 (#123),
   @5: Sup: 47 (#236); Ego: 5 (#128),
   @6: Sup: 66 (#302); Ego: 19 (#147),
   @7: Sup: 69 (#371); Ego: 3 (#150 - I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28}),
   @8: Sup: 74 (#445); Ego: 5 (#155),
   @9: Sup: 31 (#476); Ego: 38 (#193),
   Male: #476; Feme: #193
} // #436

T’AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #439 % #41 = #29 - Deeming, Non-Assertion; I-Ching: H36 -
Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening of the Light, Brilliance
injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 67 - Darkening;

THOTH MEASURE: #29 - Oh Kenemtu, who makest thine appearance in Kenemit;
*I* *AM* *NOT* *GIVEN* *TO* *CURSING*.

    #VIRTUE: With Decisiveness (no. #29), numerous affairs, but
    #TOOLS: With Exhaustion (no. #69), not a single happiness.
    #POSITION: With Change (no. #28), creating the new.
    #TIME: With Constancy (no. #51), cleaving to the old.
    #CANON: #177

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_177@{
   @1: Sup: 29 (#29); Ego: 29 (#29),
   @2: Sup: 17 (#46); Ego: 69 (#98),
   @3: Sup: 45 (#91); Ego: 28 (#126),
   @4: Sup: 15 (#106); Ego: 51 (#177 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO CURSING {%29}),
   Male: #106; Feme: #177
} // #177

#436 as [#2, #70, #1, #50, #5, #100, #3, #5, #200] = Boanerges (G993):
{UMBRA: #5 as #439 % #41 = #29} 1) a nickname given to James and John, the
sons of Zebedee, by the Lord. The name seems to denote fiery and
destructive zeal that may be likened to a thunder storm;

YOUTUBE: “Thunder (Imagine Dragons)”

G2300@{
   @1: Sup: 9 (#9); Ego: 9 (#9),
   @2: Sup: 14 (#23); Ego: 5 (#14),
   @3: Sup: 15 (#38); Ego: 1 (#15),
   @4: Sup: 53 (#91); Ego: 38 (#53),
   @5: Sup: 54 (#145); Ego: 1 (#54),
   @6: Sup: 11 (#156 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS {%21}); Ego: 38 (#92),
   @7: Sup: 20 (#176); Ego: 9 (#101),
   @8: Sup: 21 (#197 - I AM NOT NOISY IN MY SPEECH {%33}); Ego: 1 (#102 - I
AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}),
   @9: Sup: 31 (#228 - I HAVE NO UNJUST PREFERENCES {%40}); Ego: 10 (#112),
   Male: #228; Feme: #112
} // #436

T’AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #136 % #41 = #13 - Status, Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting,
Delay, Attending, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 17 - Holding Back;

THOTH MEASURE: #13 - Oh Eater of Blood, who makest thine appearance at the
Block; *I* *HAVE* *NOT* *SLAUGHTERED* *THE* *SACRED* *ANIMALS*.

    #VIRTUE: With Increase (no. #13), the beginning of florescence, but
    #TOOLS: With Eternal (no. #53), what lasts to the very end.
    #POSITION: With Opposition (no. #8), at court, but
    #TIME: With Inner (no. #65), on the sleeping mat
    #CANON: #139

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_139@{
   @1: Sup: 13 (#13); Ego: 13 (#13),
   @2: Sup: 66 (#79); Ego: 53 (#66),
   @3: Sup: 74 (#153); Ego: 8 (#74),
   @4: Sup: 58 (#211); Ego: 65 (#139 - I HAVE NOT SLAUGHTERED THE SACRED
ANIMALS {%13}),
   Male: #211; Feme: #139
} // #139

#436 as [#9, #5, #1, #200, #1, #200, #9, #1, #10] = theaomai (G2300):
{UMBRA: #6 as #136 % #41 = #13} 1) to behold, look upon, view attentively,
contemplate (often used of public shows); 2) to view, take a view of; 3) to
learn by looking, to see with the eyes, to perceive; 1a) of important
persons that are looked on with admiration; 2a) *IN* *THE* *SENSE* *OF*
*VISITING*, *MEETING* *WITH* *A* *PERSON*;

G2904@{
   @1: Sup: 20 (#20); Ego: 20 (#20),
   @2: Sup: 39 (#59); Ego: 19 (#39),
   @3: Sup: 40 (#99); Ego: 1 (#40),
   @4: Sup: 16 (#115 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN {%5}); Ego: 57 (#97),
   @5: Sup: 21 (#136); Ego: 5 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}),
   @6: Sup: 31 (#167); Ego: 10 (#112),
   Male: #167; Feme: #112
} // #436

T’AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #691 % #41 = #35 - Great Guiding Signs?, Virtue of Benevolence;
I-Ching: H17 - Following, Allegiance; Tetra: 19 - Following;

THOTH MEASURE: #35 - Oh Tem-sepu, who makest thine appearance in Tattu; *I*
*AM* *NOT* *ONE* *WHO* *CURSETH* *THE* *KING*.

    #VIRTUE: As to Gathering (no. #35), it is success.
    #TOOLS: With Failure (no. #75), loss of fortune.
    #POSITION: With Ascent (no. #7), high ambitions.
    #TIME: With Sinking (no. #64), low ambitions.
    #CANON: #181

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_181@{
   @1: Sup: 35 (#35); Ego: 35 (#35),
   @2: Sup: 29 (#64); Ego: 75 (#110),
   @3: Sup: 36 (#100); Ego: 7 (#117),
   @4: Sup: 19 (#119); Ego: 64 (#181 - I LEND NOT A DEAF EAR TO THE WORDS
OF RIGHTEOUSNESS {%24} / I AM NOT ONE WHO CURSETH THE KING {%35}),
   Male: #119; Feme: #181
} // #181

#436 as [#20, #100, #1, #300, #5, #10] = kratos (G2904): {UMBRA: #7 as #691
% #41 = #35} 1) *ROME*: force, strength; 2) power, might: mighty with great
power; 3) dominion; 2a) a mighty deed, a work of power;

EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #40 - Reversal,
Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the Light,
Sinking/Darkening Light, Brilliance injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 68
- Dimming / INNER: #34 - Great Guide, Trust in its Perfection; I-Ching: H18
- Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay, Correcting, Work on what has been
spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra: 27 - Duties} #526 has 95
Categories:

H3423@{
   @1: Sup: 6 (#6); Ego: 6 (#6),
   @2: Sup: 16 (#22); Ego: 10 (#16),
   @3: Sup: 26 (#48); Ego: 10 (#26),
   @4: Sup: 64 (#112); Ego: 38 (#64),
   @5: Sup: 40 (#152); Ego: 57 (#121),
   Male: #152; Feme: #121
} // #526

T’AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #526 % #41 = #34 - Great Guide, Trust in its Perfection; I-Ching:
H18 - Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay, Correcting, Work on what has been
spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra: 27 - Duties;

THOTH MEASURE: #34 - Oh Nefertmu, who makest thine appearance in Memphis;
*I* *AM* *NEITHER* *A* *LIAR* *NOR* *A* *DOER* *OF* *MISCHIEF*.

    #VIRTUE: With Kinship (no. #34), drawing close to goodness, but
    #TOOLS: With Closure (no. #74), closing out feelings of obligation.
    #POSITION: As to Closure (no. #74), both are shut off, but
    #TIME: As to Closeness (no. #33), all use the One.
    #CANON: #215

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_215@{
   @1: Sup: 34 (#34); Ego: 34 (#34),
   @2: Sup: 27 (#61); Ego: 74 (#108),
   @3: Sup: 20 (#81); Ego: 74 (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES OF
GRAIN {%6}),
   @4: Sup: 53 (#134); Ego: 33 (#215 - I AM NEITHER A LIAR NOR A DOER OF
MISCHIEF {%34}),
   Male: #134; Feme: #215
} // #215

#526 as [#6, #10, #10, #200, #300] = yarash (H3423): {UMBRA: #4 as #526 %
#41 = #34} 1) to seize, dispossess, take possession off, inherit,
disinherit, occupy, impoverish, be an heir; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to take
possession of; 1a2) to inherit; 1a3) to impoverish, come to poverty, be
poor; 1b) (Niphal) to be dispossessed, be impoverished, come to poverty;
1c) (Piel) to devour; 1d) (Hiphil); 1d1) to cause to possess or inherit;
1d2) to cause others to possess or inherit; 1d3) to impoverish; 1d4) to
dispossess; 1d5) *TO* *DESTROY*, *BRING* *TO* *RUIN*, *DISINHERIT*;

H4159@{
   @1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
   @2: Sup: 46 (#86 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD {%10}); Ego: 6 (#46),
   @3: Sup: 45 (#131); Ego: 80 (#126),
   @4: Sup: 40 (#171 - I AM NOT UNCHASTE WITH ANY ONE {%20}); Ego: 76
(#202),
   Male: #171; Feme: #202
} // #526

#526 as [#40, #6, #80, #400] = mowpheth (H4159): {UMBRA: #9 as #526 % #41 =
#34} 1) wonder, sign, miracle, portent; 1a) *WONDER* (*AS* *A* *SPECIAL*
*DISPLAY* *OF* *GOD’S* *POWER*); 1b) sign, token (of future event);

H6680@{
   @1: Sup: 30 (#30); Ego: 30 (#30),
   @2: Sup: 39 (#69); Ego: 9 (#39),
   @3: Sup: 45 (#114); Ego: 6 (#45 - I AM NOT A DOER OF WRONG {%1}),
   @4: Sup: 40 (#154); Ego: 76 (#121),
   Male: #154; Feme: #121
} // #526

#526 as [#30, #90, #6, #400] = tsavah (H6680): {UMBRA: #7 as #526 % #41 =
#34} 1) to command, charge, give orders, lay charge, give charge to, order;
1a) (Piel); 1a1) to lay charge upon; 1a2) to give charge to, give command
to; 1a3) to give charge unto; 1a4) to give charge over, appoint; 1a5) to
give charge, command; 1a6) to charge, command; 1a7) to charge, commission;
1a8) *TO* *COMMAND*, *APPOINT*, *ORDAIN* (*OF* *DIVINE* *ACT*); 1b) (Pual)
to be commanded;

H4438@{
   @1: Sup: 30 (#30); Ego: 30 (#30),
   @2: Sup: 70 (#100); Ego: 40 (#70),
   @3: Sup: 19 (#119); Ego: 30 (#100),
   @4: Sup: 39 (#158 - I AM NOT HOT OF SPEECH {%23}); Ego: 20 (#120),
   @5: Sup: 45 (#203); Ego: 6 (#126),
   @6: Sup: 40 (#243); Ego: 76 (#202),
   Male: #243; Feme: #202
} // #526

#526 as [#30, #40, #30, #20, #6, #400] = malkuwth (H4438): {UMBRA: #42 as
#526 % #41 = #34} 1) *ROYALTY*, *ROYAL* *POWER*, *REIGN*, *KINGDOM*,
*SOVEREIGN* *POWER*; 1a) royal power, dominion; 1b) reign; 1c) kingdom,
realm;

The Roman writer Censorinus, who in his 238 CE publication DE DEI NATALI
(THE NATAL DAY), claims that the Pythagorean advocate Philolaus (470-385
BCE) as preceeding Plato (c. 429–347 BCE), being the principle proponent of
the Pythagorean doctrines on “the world’s nature is a harmonious compound
of the LIMITED {#9 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL AS DAEMONIC IMPERATIVE OF
VOLUNTĀTIS / SEMINAL REASON GENERALLY DETERMINED FROM BIRTH} and the
UNLIMITED {#72 - ANTHROPOCENTRIC PROTOTYPE} elements which is similar to
the totality of the WORLD-KOSMOS in itself and all it contains:

“JESUS {he is saved / a saviour; a deliverer} OF NAZARETH {SOVEREIGN; one
chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified} ANSWERED, *ARE*
*THERE* *NOT* *TWELVE* *HOURS* *IN* *THE* *DAY* {ie. 24 x 60 minutes =
#1440 / #72 = 20 minutes allocations}? *IF* *ANY* *MAN* *WALK* *IN* *THE*
*DAY*, *HE* *STUMBLETH* *NOT*, *BECAUSE* *HE* *SEETH* *THE* *LIGHT* {ie.

#41 x #9 = #369 as similarly Philolaus located the fire at #CENTRE and
calls it HESTIA of the ALL, the GUARDPOST OF ZEUS, the MOTHER OF THE GODS,
the ALTAR, the LINK and the MEASURE OF NATURE-GENESIS

} *OF* *THIS* *WORLD*-*KOSMOS*.

BUT IF A MAN WALK IN THE NIGHT, HE STUMBLETH, BECAUSE THERE IS NO LIGHT IN
HIM.” [John 11:9-10 (KJV)]

I have before POPE FRANCIS {ie.

born 17 December 1936 as Jorge Mario Bergoglio) is the 266th and current
Pope and sovereign of the Vatican City State. Francis is the first Jesuit
pope, the first from the Americas, the first from the Southern Hemisphere,
and the first pope from outside Europe since the Syrian Gregory III, who
reigned in the 8th century

} IRELAND APOSTOLIC JOURNEY upon SATURDAY 25 AUGUST / SUNDAY 26 AUGUST 2018
FOR THE OCCASION OF THE WORLD MEETING OF FAMILIES IN DUBLIN, provided
various examples relating the neural linguistic programming process of this
consciousness which accords to the LAWS of NATURE by which one may
confidently exercise the self identity as formula of autonomy with an
appropriate and coherent use of the underlying intellectus as genitive
voluntātis.

And thereby stated the cognitive hypothesis as the theoretical obvious
concern of this dialect correspondence with this SEPTET driver to the
mathematical theoretical noumenon which provides by an equitable
distribution of trinomial number an ontological basis for the entelechy:

- the realization of potential.
- the supposed vital principle that guides the development and functioning
of an organism or other system or organization.
- such self-organization requires a special biological force which is known
as entelechy.
- the soul for the spiritus.

It therefore may be considered as quintessentially the ‘INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS’ of an unencumbered will and ought to conform with the
following dialectic which chronicles the: levels / phases / stages /
duration / milestone of any perennial cycle as the dispensational
governance basis of LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA OF 1901 represented by a theoretical mathematical trinomial
noumenon as an Intellectual Property:

MENTALISM {#41}: #1 - Will, free will, choice / Remember the Sabbath Day

CORRESPONDENCE {#82}: #2 - desire, inclination / Honour Parents

VIBRATION {#123}: #3 - disposition towards (something or someone) / Do Not
Kill

POLARITY {#164}: #4 - favour, affection / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid
Heteronomy Against Autonomy)

RHYTHM {#205}: #5 - last will, testament / Do Not Steal

CAUSE AND EFFECT {#246}: #6 - goal, object, purpose, intention / Do Not
Bear False Witness

ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE {#287}: #7 - signification, import / Do Not Covet
[LATIN definition: VOLUNTĀTIS]

The NOLUNTĀTIS is then a consequence of an opposition as consideration
being a question of relativity as the interoperability by mutuality on what
#8 - TRANSFORMATIVE prototype is to be deployed where the default is the
hetero-square spirogyra order:

#8 as TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE {#328}: #1 - unwillingness;

But this is in my view a matter of protocol selection which can be
identified by the classification duality of both the cryptographic # and
the vRUDOLPH DATE being determined by a cosmogonic observation as
computation of rational 22/7 from #0 of Equinox on Wednesday of 20 March
1996 associated to any EVENT as slider dispersal from calendar to the
noumenon.

The Autonomous Prototype is then the source amalgamation of the binomial,
trinomial and chrononomial (#YEAR, #DECADE, #CENTENARY and #MILLENNIUM
orientation) meta descriptor prototypes for each MIRRORED reality:

#9 as MIRRORED AUTONOMOUS PROTOTYPE OF EACH OTHER’S SOVEREIGN AUTONOMY
{#369}: #2 - ill will, negative disposition (toward something) [LATIN
definition: NOLUNTĀTIS]

HESTIA AND THE PYTHAGOREANS: THE FIRE IN THE MIDDLE
“The Pythagoreans offered significant cosmological observations . . . It is
also noteworthy that the early Pythagoreans denied the geocentric and
geostatic model of the universe. According to the testimony of Aristotle
(De caelo 293.18), they placed *fire* and not earth at the centre of the
universe. The earth became a celestial body, which creates day and night by
its circular motion around Hestia (hestia meaning ‘hearth’). Ten divine
celestial bodies – ten being the perfect number, which encompasses the
whole nature of numbers – rotate rhythmically around Hestia in the
following order: the dark counter-earth (antichthon), the earth, the #369 -
moon, the #111 - sun, the five planets (#15 - Saturn, #34 - Jupiter, #65 -
Mars, #175 - Venus, #260 - Mercury) and the sphere of the fixed stars
(Aristotle, Metaphysics 986). This new cosmological model is usually
attributed to Philolaus and explained through the importance of the Monad
in Pythagorean metaphysics. Since the Monad is the divine source of all
numbers and is identified with, or represented by, the purity of the fire,
the source of the celestial bodies should be a divine fire in the centre of
the cosmos (Aristotle, Metaphysics 986).” [p. 38-39, Introduction to
Presocratics: A Thematic Approach to Early Greek Philosophy with Key
Readings by Giannis Stamatellos]

<https://paganreveries.wordpress.com/2012/05/19/hestia-the-queen-of-fire-part-three/>

Wherefore the Pythagoreans had defined by a BINOMIAL notion of the THEORY
OF NUMBER which they regarded as SOVEREIGN and the AUTOGENIC {ie. coming
from within as self-generated} DAEMONIC FORCE which maintains the eternal
permanence of cosmic things. Whilst Philolaus considered the natural year
as comprising of 364 and a half days in being consistent with the Chinese
HAN Dynasty (206 BCE-220CE) MYSTERIES understanding (#81 x 4.5 days = 364.5
days) of them. [Pythagorean Sourcebook p 168, 171]

According to the 4.5 day designations of this natural year cycle into #81
sections, this would then equate the #CENTRE as occurring upon 13 to 17
September;

“And the LORD God said unto the serpent {#34 - JUPITER (SERPENT)}, Because
thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every
beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat
all the days of thy life: And I will put enmity between thee and the woman,
and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt
bruise his heel {

<http://www.grapple369.com?telos:400>

#0 MOD 22 = 22 [#TAU / #400 - Jacob {He takes by the heel, he supplants,
That supplants, undermines; the heel}] as 4000 BCE

... [THE APEIRON] ...

The apeiron is central to the cosmological theory created by Anaximander,
(c. 610 – c. 546 BCE) pre-Pythagorean (c. 570–495 BC) Greek philosopher
whose work is mostly lost. From the few existing fragments, we learn that
he believed the beginning or ultimate reality (arche) is eternal and
infinite, or boundless (apeiron), subject to neither old age nor decay,
which perpetually yields fresh materials from which everything we can
perceive is derived. Apeiron generated the opposites, hot-cold, wet-dry
etc., which acted on the creation of the world. Everything is generated
from apeiron and then it is destroyed by going back to apeiron, according
to necessity. He believed that infinite worlds are generated from apeiron
and then they are destroyed there again.

His ideas were influenced by the Greek mythical tradition and by his
teacher Thales (7th-6th century BCE). Searching for some universal
principle, Anaximander retained the traditional religious assumption that
there was a cosmic order and tried to explain it rationally, using the old
mythical language which ascribed divine control on various spheres of
reality. This language was more suitable for a society which could see gods
everywhere; therefore the first glimmerings of laws of nature were
themselves derived from divine laws.

*THE* *GREEKS* *BELIEVED* *THAT* *THE* *UNIVERSAL* *PRINCIPLES* *COULD*
*ALSO* *BE* *APPLIED* *TO* *HUMAN* *SOCIETIES*. *THE* *WORD* *NOMOS*
(*LAW*) *MAY* *ORIGINALLY* *HAVE* *MEANT* *NATURAL* *LAW* *AND* *USED*
*LATER* *TO* *MEAN* *MAN*-*MADE* *LAW*. [ref: Wikipedia 2016:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Apeiron_(cosmology)>]

#8800 MOD 22 = 22 [#TAU / #400 - Jacob {He takes by the heel, he supplants,
That supplants, undermines; the heel}] as 8800 CE

}.” [Genesis 3:14-15 (KLV)]

However the Chinese DAOist cosmic understanding of the DAO-ZIRAN of NATURE
with its GRAND INCEPTION upon the midnight new moon solstice of 21 December
103 BCE as an schematic articulation of the natural year (as equivalent to
the New Testament notion as TROCHOS-course of NATURE-genesis [James 3:6])
articulated as YANG HSIUNG’s treatise that was published within 4 BCE and
known as the “Canon of Supreme Mystery”, reconciled it’s unified
arrangement of the DAO TE CHING’s #81 sections as specifically the
TRINOMIAL (tetragrammaton) notion od the HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER where the
REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE INHIBITOR perspective which is then mapped to the
ROMAN JULIAN 365.25 day notion as the basis to its EMPIRE GOVERNANCE as
then the common understanding given to the PYTHAGOREAN HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER and its CHINESE I CHING’s H64 designations (of necessity some are
repeated) as being a common perennialist paradigmatic perspective. Whereby
the trinomial value: TETRA: 60 - ACCUMULATION is mapped to binary value:
H26 - GREAT DOMESTICATION, RESTRAINING FORCE, GREAT ACCUMULATING, THE
TAMING POWER OF THE GREAT, GREAT STORAGE, POTENTIAL ENERGY;

It is also possible to divide the number of days in 400 years in the
Gregorian calendar reforms as 146,097 days by 7 and that when made
divisible by 22 to obtain the remainder, and to arrange the Hebrew letters
in a pattern which has a remainder of #13 as being in the middle of the
Chinese 4 BCE published DAO TE CHING / I CHING division of the year into
364.5 days and the Jewish Kabbalah equivalent which deployed a magic square
of #369 having a distinct mathematical property at centre of #41 for the
equivalent date of 13 September.

4. FORMULA OF UNIVERSAL LAW AS SOVEREIGNTY / *REMEMBER* *THE* *SABBATH*
{3W1D}
— THE UNION OF A MAN AND A WOMAN

TETRAD - #2 - NATURE REJOICES IN ITS NATURE: {BETH (DOUBLE - #1 - NATURE
CONTAINS NATURE {#4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS NATURE}) / CHERUBIM (Gk.
Cheroubim - a cherub or imaginary figures which covered the mercy seat to
the Ark of the Covenant [Exodus 25:17-22] and from where God communed with
Israel)}

+ 0, H27, H54 {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal
Law}

#0 MOD 22 = 22 [#TAU / #400 - Jacob {He takes by the heel, he supplants,
That supplants, undermines; the heel}] as 4000 BCE
#400 MOD 22 = 17 [#PE / #80 - Serug {Branch, Layer; twining}] as 3600 BCE
#800 MOD 22 = 12 [#LAMED / #30 - Arphaxad {I shall fail as the breast: he
cursed the breast-bottle, A healer; a releaser}] as 3200 BCE
#1200 MOD 22 = 7 [#ZAYIN / #7 - Enoch {Initiated. Figuratively to initiate
or discipline; dedicate, train up}] as 2800 BCE

5. (MOTHER) FORMULA OF HUMANITY AS HEAD OF STATE / *HONOUR* *PARENTS*
— TO THE EXCLUSION OF ALL OTHERS,

PYTHAGOREAN TETRAD: #1 + #2 = #3 as #MIND (DING-DONG BY PSYCHO-SEXUAL
IMPUNITY): MARION (MOTHER) STATUTE AS BABYLONIAN FASCIST WHOREDOM ON SAINT
PATRICK’S DAY 17 MARCH 2017

#1600 MOD 22 = 2 [#BETH / #2 - Seth {Substituted, Compensated; That God has
heard my prayer and has delivered me out of affliction. Power & Strength;
put; who puts; fixed}] as 2400 BCE
#2000 MOD 22 = 19 [#QOPH / #100 - Terah {Station, delay, a station of
Israel in the wilderness, To breathe; scent; blow}] as 2000 BCE

6. FORMULA OF AUTONOMY AS INDIVIDUAL / *DO* *NOT* *KILL*
— VOLUNTARILY

PYTHAGOREAN TETRAD: #3 + #4 = #7 as #SCIENCE (POOH-POOH DEFECATION AS ANAL
SADISTIC / RETENTIVE / FIXATION) - FASCIST SWASTIKA / PYTHAGOREAN FORMULA
EMPATHY AS SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE UPON THE ANZAC TRADITION ON SATURDAY
(SABBATH) 8 OCTOBER 2016.

PENTAD - #3 - NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE: {GIMEL (DOUBLE - #2 - NATURE
REJOICES IN ITS NATURE {#5 - ACT OF NATURE}) / THRONES (Gk. Thronos - a
stately seat; by implication power or (concretely) a potentate:—seat,
throne)}

HEXAD - #4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS NATURE / #1 - NATURE CONTAINS NATURE:
{DALETH (DOUBLE - #3 - NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE {#6 - FORM OF NATURE}) /
*DOMINIONS* (Gk. Kuriotes - mastery, that is, (concretely and collectively)
rulers:—dominion, government)}

#7 - ENGENDERING NATURE / NATURE AMENDED IN ITS NATURE: {ZAYIN /
*PRINCIPALITIES* (Gk. *EXOUSIA* - (in the sense of ability); privilege,
that is, (subjectively) *force*, capacity, competency, freedom, or
(objectively) mastery (concretely magistrate, superhuman, potentate,
*token* *of* *control*), delegated influence:—authority, jurisdiction,
liberty, power, right, strength)}

+ 0, H3, H6 {ie. Self identity - Formula of Autonomy}

#2400 MOD 22 = 14 [#NUN / #50 - Heber {The region beyond, One that passes;
anger}] as 1600 BCE

7. FORMULA OF PROGRESSION / *AVOID* *SPIRITUAL* *ADULTERY* *AS*
*HETERONOMY* *AGAINST* *AUTONOMY* {CIRCA 49J7W} [John 5:43-47]
— ENTERED INTO FOR LIFE.

PYTHAGOREAN TETRAD: #5 + #6 = #11 as #OPINION (BOW-WOW BY RABID DOGS):
Collegium Pontificum: *COLLEGE* *OF* *PONTIFFS* (510 BCE) AS PROPONENTS OF
THE PYTHAGOREAN [BABYLONIAN WHOREDOM] AS HETEROS BINOMIAL METHODOLOGY BEING
THE THEORY OF NUMBER AND INTELLECTUAL TETRAD {#15 CE ... #34 CE ... #65 CE
... #111 (#36 / #666)} COMPRISING THE CONSPIRATORIAL MURDEROUS INTENT
[WHICH] FOLLOWS IN THE UMBRA OF THAT ISLAMIC PALESTINIAN FERAL DOG MAHMOUD
ABBAS ON SATURDAY (SABBATH) 14 JANUARY 2017 VISITING THE VATICAN EMBASSY AS
A ‘PLACE (#6) OF PRIDE (#5)’ AS INAUGURATION OF THE VATICAN-BASED MISSION
OF PALESTINIAN EMBASSY.

#5 - ACT OF NATURE / #2 - NATURE REJOICES IN ITS NATURE: {HE / *VIRTUES*
(Gk. Arete - excellence (intrinsic or attributed):—praise, virtue)} and

#6 - FORM OF NATURE / #3 - NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE: {VAV / *POWERS* (Gk.
*ARCHE* - a commencement, or (concrete) *chief* (*in* *various*
*applications* *of* *order*, *time*, *place* *or* *rank*):—beginning,
corner, (at the, the) first (estate), *magistrate*, power, principality,
principle, rule)} multiplied by themselves, represent, and retain
themselves.

HEPTAD - #11 / #8 - TRANSFORMING NATURE {KAF (DOUBLE - #4 - NATURE AMENDED
IN ITS NATURE: {#7 - ENGENDERING NATURE}) / Government & Non-Government
Organisations}

+ H1, H2, H3 {ie. Formula of Progression of individual phenomena}

THE MAJOR PREMISE {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of Universal
Law}, which contains the law of that will: 7 x 24 *courses* *of* *priests*
x 13 = 2184 days of the ‘oth cycle = 6D or 6 x 364 associated to the
‘constant sequence of sun and moon’ as 354 x 3 + 30 day intercalation =
1092 days x 2 = 2184 days.

“And God spake all these words, saying, ‘I am the LORD thy God, which have
brought thee out of the land of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses;
anguish}, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before
me...” [Exodus 20:1-3 (KJV)]

#2800 MOD 22 = 9 [#TETH / #9 - Lamech {Powerful, Poor; made low}] as 1200
BCE
#3200 MOD 22 = 4 [#DALETH / #4 - Kenan {Fixed, (nestlings; figuratively a
chamber or dwelling:-nest, room), buyer; owner}] as 800 BCE

8. DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE) AS OBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY /
*DO* *NOT* *STEAL* {72J + 3(3²+1)/2}

PYTHAGOREAN TETRAD: #7 + #8 = #15 as #SENSE (TA-TA AS SYSTEMATIC
ELIMINATION BY ANNIHILATION): *EMBLEM* *OF* *THE* *BRITISH* *FLAG*,
*POLICE* *AND* *EMERGENCY* *SERVICES* *SYMBOL* as Collegium Vinariorum:
College of *WINE* Dealers AS WELLINGTON SHIRE KIDS DAY ON SATURDAY
(SABBATH) 4 MARCH 2017 AS ALSO GLBTI MARDI GRAS CELEBRATION / UNLAWFUL
LIQUOR BAN BY ACTING SERGEANT JASON MCCOY / ALLEGED EVENT @ STAR HOTEL OF
26 MARCH 2017 / WELLINGTON LIQUOR ACCORD 30 MAY 2017 / RECEIVED 5 JUNE 2017
AS HABITUAL DISRESPECTFUL CONDUCT BY THE IGNORANT SALE STATION OF THE
VICTORIA POLICE.

#8 - TRANSFORMING NATURE / ACT OF NATURE: {CHETH / ARCHANGELS (Gk.
Archaggelos - a chief angel)}

#15 - NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE: {SAMEK}

= #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law +
H9 - System’s Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity)

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE}

THE MINOR PREMISE {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of Humanity},
which contains the command to behave in accordance with the law, that is,
the principle of subsumption under the law: x 49 = 6J or 294 x 364 days or
365.2425 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20 March 1996 / 21 March =
1 Nisan 5756;

AS BEING A LOGICAL GROUNDING OF INFINITY;

“... Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the
LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon
the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And
showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my
commandments...” [Exodus 20:5-6 (KJV)]

#3600 MOD 22 = 21 [#SHIN / #300 - Isaac {He laughs}] as 400 BCE
#4000 MOD 22 = 16 [#AYIN / #70 - Reu {Friend, His friend; his shepherd}

As ‘eye’, ‘to see’, and by extension, to understand and obey, it represents
the primeval light, that is the spiritual light of God [Genesis 1:3] as
distinct to the celestial lights [Genesis 1:14-18]] = #0 CE

9. BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS - MARRIAGE?) AS FAUX SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING
OF INFINITY / *DO* *NOT* *BEAR* *FALSE* *WITNESS*

PYTHAGOREAN TETRAD IMPLEMENTATION: #9 + #10 = #19

#9 - AUTONOMOUS NATURE / #6 - FORM OF NATURE: {TETH / ANGELS (Gk. Aggelos -
a messenger; especially an ‘angel’; by implication a church pastor or
ecclesiastic)}

#10 - TOTALITY OF NATURE / ENGENDERING NATURE: {YOD / Sovereignty}

#19 - ENGENDERING NATURE: {QOPH - *OATHS* OF DIEU ET MON DROIT}

As BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS - MARRIAGE?), AS FAUX SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING
OF INFINITY / *DO* *NOT* *BEAR* *FALSE* *WITNESS* *BY* PYTHAGOREAN
[BABYLONIAN] HETEROS (MALE/FEMALE MARRIAGE — WHAT IS SIN & WICKEDNESS?)
being a binary (ie. gender and spermatic as bifurcated entities) unnatural
autonomic transformative prototype imposed upon the biological natural
order and commences the symbolic associator series as the MACROCOSM:

Thus in the Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER, the sacred notion of
marriage according to the religious mysteries of Roman State Religion and
Empire Governance is as a hieros gamos or heirogamy (‘holy marriage’) in
being the natural and common law entitlement to invoke a coacervation of
the feminine and the masculine within a sexual ritual that plays out a
marriage as between a god and a goddess, especially when enacted in a
symbolic ritual where human participants represent by the planetary
deities:

PYTHAGORAS HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER BEING A METATHESIS AS CANON OF
TRANSPOSITION IS THE DETERMINED MEANS BY WHICH A DEMIURGE SEEKS TO
THREATEN, DESTABILISE AND OVERTHROW A SOVEREIGNTY BY USE OF MARRIAGE.

As the practice of Roman Imperial Governance, Social Culturing and
enactment of a State Religion as a practice of the Mysteries by a
designation of seven grades {ie. the macrocosm in which all phenomenon
occurs):

This distinctive reliance upon the Pythagorean sophistic conjectural vast
OPINION of CENTRE #0 CE v’s #CENTRE (#123 = JUDGMENT / #246 = ANGEL
GABRIEL) OF #41 AS 13 to 17 SEPTEMBER 2001 as an occultism made against the
transcendent and equilibrium properties that are intrinsic to the Magic
Squares and into this matter or substance of thing (materia, substantia:
#15CE ... #34CE ... #65CE ... #111CE ... #175CE ... #260CE ... 369CE), as
his means to purvey the binary distillation so as to derive the notion of
gender and spermatic attributions as bifurcated elements, so then convey
the proof of its SCIENTIFIC essence of a thing (essentia, ousia: ) only by
then being a potentiality obtained by means of reduction made upon the
Magic squares, whereas the form {#36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as
Heaven - Formula of Universal Law + H9 - System’s Cosmology as Earth -
Formula of Humanity)}, as considered in itself as actuality by a CANON OF
TRANSPOSITION, requires an embodiment #111 (#36/#666 - Sol Invictus):

(HETEROS as *1* - *MONAD*, *2* - *DUAD*, *3* - *TRIAD*) THEORY OF NUMBER
and the reliance upon the Theorem: c² = a² + b² which is otherwise
associated to Roman Empire Governance, Roman Catholicism (et al) and
fascist (see image above).

#4400 MOD 22 = 11 [#KAF / #20 - Shem {Exhalted Name, Name, renown}] = #400
CE
#4800 MOD 22 = 6 [#VAV / #6 - Jared {Descent/A ruling; commanding; coming
down}] = #800 CE
#5200 MOD 22 = 1 [#ALEPH / #1 - Adam {Taken from 4 corners, Earthy; red}] =
#1200 CE
#5600 MOD 22 = 18 [#TSADE / #90 - Nahor {Snorting, Hoarse; dry; hot}] =
#1600 CE
#6000 MOD 22 = 13 [#MEM / #40 - Shelah {Sprout/That breaks; that unties;
that undresses}

As waters, peoples, nations, languages and tongues; the spring of Torah
being the source of knowledge and wisdom] = #2000 Y2K / Equinox of
Wednesday DATE(1996,3,20) + (5 * 364) + 182 days = Wednesday
DATE(2001,9,12) with Equinox of Saturday DATE(2001,9,23) commencing the
Sabbath year of ‘oth cycle

10. MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA DENUNTIANS) / *DO* *NOT* *COVET* {122J3W1D +
9(9²+1)/2}

THE CONCLUSION {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING - Formula of Autonomy},
which contains the verdict (sentence), what is laid down as right in the
case at hand: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with Septet #41
centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762.

“...Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD
will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.’” [Exodus 20:7
(KJV)]

AS BEING A SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY AS ETERNITY.

PYTHAGOREAN TETRAD CENTRE: #11 + #12 = #23 AS Y-M-T-A = 23 ELEMENTS / THE
SEX CHROMOSOME

#11 - TRANSFORMING NATURE: {KAF (DOUBLE - #4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS NATURE
{#7 - ENGENDERING NATURE}) / Government & Non-Government Organisations}

#12 - AUTONOMOUS NATURE: {LAMED / General Populace}

#6400 MOD 22 = 8 [#CHET / #8 - Methuselah {Man of the dart/javelin (weapon,
missile, sprout), He has sent his death}]
#6800 MOD 22 = 3 [#GIMEL / #3 - Enosh {Husband, (certain, mortal) man;
sick; despaired of; forgetful}]
#7200 MOD 22 = 20 [#RESH / #200 - Abraham {Father of a multitude, chief of
multitude}]
#7600 MOD 22 = 15 [#SAMEK / #60 - Peleg {Division}]
#8000 MOD 22 = 10 [#YOD / #10 - Noah {Rest, Repose; consolation}]
#8400 MOD 22 = 5 [#HE / #5 - Mahalalel {Praise (fame) of God}]
#8800 MOD 22 = 22 [#TAU / #400 - Jacob {He takes by the heel, he supplants,
That supplants, undermines; the heel}] as 8800 CE

YOUTUBE: “Doctor Who - The Parting of the Ways - Bad Wolf speech”

In many instances, the Torah also uses words and phrases in ways that
cannot be understood in their literal sense. There are a number of very
obvious examples of this in the narrative of the Creation, for the
metaphysical events that took place at that time were far removed from the
natural order of the world we know today. They could not have been
accurately described in ways that we can understand, nor in language that
we can relate to. For example, the Torah tells us how God brought the world
into being through speech, when in fact He created the world through a form
of thought. When the Torah describes God’s thought process as speech, it
makes it easier for us to grasp the idea on our own level. [(c) 2001 by
Rabbi Daniel Travis and www.Torah.org]

The Jewish Kabbalah seeks to define the nature of the universe and the
human being, the nature and purpose of existence, and various other
ontological questions. It also presents methods to aid understanding of the
concepts and thereby attain spiritual realisation.

- dolf

AN EXPANDED PDF COPY OF THIS DOCUMENT WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Augustus.pdf>

Initial Post: 25 August 2018
WHY IS YOUR COMPUTER CLOCK OUT BY OVER 30 MINS?
It isn't.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/WyqOznrjWZU/n-kD4b9XAAAJ
Time is relative as Einstein has proven via his treatise on "General
Relativity."
Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, Dolf, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
Time is relative by one hour with daylight saving but your computer system
appears deliberately compromised.
I hope that despite your worrying about the time that you, Dolf,
nonetheless, also have a healthy appetite too.
So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
I am having two ham / cheese croissants at present--heated in the oven so
as to melt the cheese.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/WyqOznrjWZU/O1MjqmVXAAAJ
I share with you, Dolf, that it's really wonderful knowing through our
hunger that we're both not having a heart attack at the moment in
accordance with pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and
advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
So now how are you ?
What advice can you give me about a neighbour who has diabetes and I
have been noticing supposedly his recklessly discarded diabetes syringes
within the street opposite the park of recent and yesterday there was
even a sterile wrapping as litter just outside his door.
Is such a lack of accountability indicative of deteriorating mental health?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/WyqOznrjWZU/J6m_cNlmAAAJ
The only healthy way to stop/reverse the deteriorating mental health
of anyone is by losing the brain-destroying http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT
So I again advise that you, Dolf, really try to write that you're
So now again, how are you ?
— CHUNG PLEASE CEASE YOUR MANIACAL BOT ABUSE OF MY GOOD NAME AND REPUTATION
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/lpUSxSgikB4/Ij9WnSGUCgAJ
While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray that GOD softens your stony
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that you, DB, would come to trust
the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) -->
http://T3WiJ.com Amen.
Laus DEO !
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the disease-causing
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart ...
HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
#403}
#51 - Natural Guides and Nursing Virtuosity; I-Ching: H47 - Oppression
[...]
From Kant’s elucidation one can infer a more exact interpretatlon: Laws of
http://youtu.be/hbGuqmaDgLA
[...]
http://youtu.be/fKopy74weus
AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}),
#0 MOD 22 = 22 [#TAU / #400 - Jacob {He takes by the heel, he supplants,
That supplants, undermines; the heel}] as 4000 BCE
#400 MOD 22 = 17 [#PE / #80 - Serug {Branch, Layer; twining}] as 3600 BCE
#800 MOD 22 = 12 [#LAMED / #30 - Arphaxad {I shall fail as the breast: he
cursed the breast-bottle, A healer; a releaser}] as 3200 BCE
#1200 MOD 22 = 7 [#ZAYIN / #7 - Enoch {Initiated. Figuratively to initiate
#4400 MOD 22 = 11 [#KAF / #20 - Shem {Exhalted Name, Name, renown}] = #400
CE
#4800 MOD 22 = 6 [#VAV / #6 - Jared {Descent/A ruling; commanding; coming
down}] = #800 CE
#5200 MOD 22 = 1 [#ALEPH / #1 - Adam {Taken from 4 corners, Earthy; red}] =
#1200 CE
#5600 MOD 22 = 18 [#TSADE / #90 - Nahor {Snorting, Hoarse; dry; hot}] =
#1600 CE
#6000 MOD 22 = 13 [#MEM / #40 - Shelah {Sprout/That breaks; that unties;
that undresses}
#11 - TRANSFORMING NATURE: {KAF (DOUBLE - #4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS NATURE
{#7 - ENGENDERING NATURE}) / Government & Non-Government Organisations}
#12 - AUTONOMOUS NATURE: {LAMED / General Populace}
#6400 MOD 22 = 8 [#CHET / #8 - Methuselah {Man of the dart/javelin (weapon,
missile, sprout), He has sent his death}]
#6800 MOD 22 = 3 [#GIMEL / #3 - Enosh {Husband, (certain, mortal) man;
sick; despaired of; forgetful}]
#7200 MOD 22 = 20 [#RESH / #200 - Abraham {Father of a multitude, chief of
multitude}]
#7600 MOD 22 = 15 [#SAMEK / #60 - Peleg {Division}]
#8000 MOD 22 = 10 [#YOD / #10 - Noah {Rest, Repose; consolation}]
#8400 MOD 22 = 5 [#HE / #5 - Mahalalel {Praise (fame) of God}]
#8800 MOD 22 = 22 [#TAU / #400 - Jacob {He takes by the heel, he supplants,
http://youtu.be/hO8RPdZ4IZY

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ