— ALT-RIGHT AND NEO-NAZI MATES RALLY AT ST KILDA OPPOSED BY THE LEFT
2019-01-07 11:22:28 UTC
The criteria of accountability for any immigrant desiring citizenship
within Australia is a #873 - probity and #644 - decorum for the #2184 -
sovereign / autonomy as cosmogonic anthropologic principle embodied in the
Governor General and that invigorates a compliance with #902 - rule of law:
EGALITÉ, #492 - voluntary free will: LIBERTÉ and a regard for #391 -
homogeneous principles of a civil society: FRATERNITÉ

Such a statement excludes most of the participants within the aus.politics
newsgroup
Sucked in by fakenews at its worst
Says the man who's been so Murdoched and Breitbarted that any brains he
ever had have all leaked out.............
You think a Nazi follower would do a Nazi salute with finger under
nose|?
He was only ONE of the people doing a Nazi salute. Others were also
doing the Nazi Salute. AND of course there is the SS insignia. None of
those things were accidents or done in fun you moron.
Yeah, he's a moron because he doesn't accept your tendentious assertions.
Learn to read for comprehension.
He's a moron because he put forward a defence of thugs by mentioning ONE
chap with his Cleese salute yet right beside him is another doing the
Nazi salute.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-01-05/neo-nazi-presence-at-st-kildas-far-right-rally/10687296
Typical of a collaboration of fakenews
And typical of yu tha tyou are so incapable of following the news that
you couldn't manage to figure out whihc of the two pics I provided to
identify the neo- Nazi thugs.
snip of Dolf type rant.
Australians are multi-racial not multicultural
Actually we are both.
It's not about keeping Australia white, it's about keeping Australia
right — having the right people, the right culture and the right
feeling. What we've got here now is totally away from where we want to
be.
No may be away form where a few neo Nazis want us to be but most of us
like the country we live in. Just because you don't like it doesn't
make our and your neo Nazi mates the arbiters of what happens here.
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2019-01-07 20:01:14 UTC
Criteria of accountability for any immigrant desiring citizenship in
Australia is a #873 - probity / #644 - decorum for the #2184 - sovereign /
autonomy as cosmogonic anthropologic principle embodied in the Governor
General and that invigorates compliance to #902 - rule of law: EGALITÉ,
#492 - voluntary free will: LIBERTÉ and a regard for #391 - homogeneous
principles of civil society: FRATERNITÉ

A similar statement would solve your #1827 - problem ...

#325 (PYTHAGOREAN ESOTERIC VALUE FOR #65 - *SOLDIER* AND KNIGHTS TEMPLAR
INTERNATIONAL AS UNLAWFUL FOREIGN POWER) as [#5, #50, #70, #200] = heis
(G1520): {UMBRA: #12 as #215 % #41 = #10} 1) *ONE*

#235 as [#20, #7, #200, #8] = zarach (H2224): {UMBRA: #1 as #215 % #41 =
#10} 1) *TO* *RISE*, *COME* *FORTH*, *BREAK* *OUT*, *ARISE*, *RISE* *UP*,
*SHINE*; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to rise; 1a2) to come out, appear;

#175 {MARRIAGE} (@4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS NATURE: #369 - Autonomous
Nature [#205 - DO NOT STEAL]) ...

210: [30 - I AM NOT OF AGGRESSIVE HAND]
215: [34 - I AM NEITHER A LIAR NOR A DOER OF MISCHIEF]
220: [38 - I CURSE NOT A GOD]
228: [40 - I HAVE NO UNJUST PREFERENCES]

TOTAL: @210 + @215 + @220 + @228 = #873 - PRINCIPLE OF THE PERSISTENCE OF
SUBSTANCE as [#80, #5, #100, #10, #70, #600, #8] = perioche (G4042):
{UMBRA: #873 % #41 = #12} 1) an encompassing, compass, circuit; 2) that
which is contained; 2a) the contents of any writing SUCH AS QUEEN VICTORIAS
LETTERS PATENT OF 29 OCTOBER 1900 AS DICTUM OF #2184 - FREEDOM from #1827 -
OPPRESSION is:

#902 - RULE OF LAW (EGALITÉ {9 JULY 1900}: #22 x #41 as *ONTIC* necessity
comprising a subset of 21 consonants with #VOWELS of Semitic origins),

#492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL (LIBERTÉ {17 SEPTEMBER 1900}: #12 X #41), and

#391 - HOMOGENIOUS PRINCIPLES (FRATERNITÉ {29 OCTOBER 1900}) OF CIVIL
SOCIETY

SECTION VIII: "REQUIRE AND COMMAND ALL OUR OFFICERS AND MINISTERS, CIVIL
AND MILITARY, AND ALL OTHER THE INHABITANTS OF OUR SAID COMMONWEALTH TO BE
#364 - OBEDIENT {#273 - REMEMBRANCE}, #312 - AIDING {#273 - SEPULCHRE}, AND
#273 - ASSISTING {#273 - WEAK} UNTO OUR SAID GOVERNOR GENERAL {

#2184 - *LAWS* *OF* *NATURE* AS ANTHROPOLOGICAL COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE / 12
= #182 AS DATE(1996,3,20) + 5 x #364 + #182 = SUNSET OF 11 SEPTEMBER 2001

}, OR, IN THE EVENT OF HIS DEATH, #273 - INCAPACITY, OR ABSENCE, TO SUCH
PERSON OR PERSONS AS MAY, FROM TIME TO TIME, UNDER THE PROVISIONS OF THESE
OUR LETTERS PATENT, ADMINISTER {#2184 - LAWS OF NATURE AS ANTHROPOLOGICAL
COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE / 13 = #168 - I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO ANY
{%26 - *YHWH*}} THE GOVERNMENT OF OUR SAID COMMONWEALTH."

If the meaning of that statement was known (ie. Queen Victoria died 22
January 1901 within 3 weeks of its enactment) there would NEVER have been a
WORLD WAR ONE / TWO.

That inhumanity as a lack of sapience is then an endless conflict against
nature itself."

Je suis paris

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2019-01-07 21:15:37 UTC
THUS IN TERMS OF THE 3x3 MAGIC SQUARE {ie. #205 ☯️ / ✡️ #164 as #41 - ontic
necessity of moral prescriptions} as ARCH / CONCRETE REALITY of INTELLECTUS
AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS of #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL:

THE #205 - *PRINCIPLE* *OF* *THE* *PERSISTENCE* *OF* *SUBSTANCE* ARE THE
ONTIC DEFINITIONS:

#15 (@6 - Form of Nature: #260 - Transforming Nature [#41 - REMEMBER THE
SABBATH]) ...

45: [1 - I AM NOT A DOER OF WRONG]
68: [42 - I DO NOT THAT WHICH OFFENDETH THE GOD OF MY DOMAIN]

TOTAL @45 + @68 = #113 - PRINCIPLE OF JUXTAPOSITION

#34 (@7 - Engendering Nature: #175 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS NATURE [#82 -
HONOUR YOUR PARENTS]) ...

84: [2 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE]
86: [10 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD]
102: [4 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS]
104: [7 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD]
115: [5 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN]

TOTAL: @84 + @86 + @102 + @104 + @115 = #491 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTINUITY

#65 (@2 - NATURE REJOICES IN ITS NATURE: #65 - NATURE REJOICES IN ITS
NATURE [#123 - DO NOT KILL]) ...

130: [3 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED]
139: [13 - I HAVE NOT SLAUGHTERED THE SACRED ANIMALS]
140: [14 - I DEAL NOT FRAUDULENTLY, 16 - I AM NOT AN EAVES-DROPPER]
146: [15 - I AM NOT A LAND-GRABBER]
148: [12 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR]
150: [28 - I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER]
156: [21 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS]
157: [17 - I AM NOT ONE OF PRATING TONGUE, 41 - I HAVE NO STRONG DESIRE
EXCEPT FOR MY OWN PROPERTY]
158: [23 - I AM NOT HOT OF SPEECH]
161: [9 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES]

TOTAL: @130 + @139 + #140 + @146 + @148 + @150 + @156 + @157 + @158 + @161
= #2188 - AUTONOMOUS PRINCIPLE OF COHESION

#111 (@3 - Nature Surmounts Nature: #34 - Engendering Nature [#164 - AVOID
HETERONOMY AGAINST AUTONOMY]) ...

166: [11 - I AM NOT SLUGGISH]
168: [26 - I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO ANY]
169: [18 - I TROUBLE MYSELF ONLY WITH MY OWN AFFAIRS]
171: [20 - I AM NOT UNCHASTE WITH ANY ONE]
173: [27 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL LUST]
175: [22 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR]
177: [29 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO CURSING]
180: [19 - I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH ANOTHER'S WIFE]
181: [24 - I LEND NOT A DEAF EAR TO THE WORDS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, 35 - I
AM NOT ONE WHO CURSETH THE KING]
182: [6 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES OF GRAIN]
184: [36 - I PUT NO CHECK UPON THE WATER IN ITS FLOW]
185: [25 - I AM NOT BOISTEROUS IN BEHAVIOUR]
186: [31 - I AM NOT ONE OF INCONSTANT MIND]
191: [32 - I DO NOT STEAL THE SKINS OF THE SACRED ANIMALS]
192: [39 - I AM NOT SWOLLEN WITH PRIDE]
196: [37 - I AM NOT ONE OF LOUD VOICE]
197: [33 - I AM NOT NOISY IN MY SPEECH]
200: [8 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED PROPERTY]

TOTAL: #3273 - PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY {3 x #1091: THAT #1092 = 3 x #364
IS THE 'OTH CYCLE OF THE JERUSALEM TEMPLE FROM 1550 BCE}: "WHO HATH TAKEN
THIS *COUNSEL* {

@1 (#1) + @2 (#41) + @3 (#81) + @4 (#369) = #10 (#492) / #12 = #41 - ONTIC
NECESSITY ESPOUSED BY 'ADVICE OF THE PRIVY COUNCIL' (LIBERTÉ {17 SEPTEMBER
1900}) WHICH IMPLIES A TRINOMIAL BASIS TO EMPIRE GOVERNANCE

} AGAINST TYRE {strength; rock; sharp}, THE CROWNING CITY, WHOSE MERCHANTS
ARE PRINCES, WHOSE TRAFFICKERS ARE THE HONOURABLE OF THE EARTH?" [Isaiah
23:8]

#164 - *PRINCIPLE* *OF* *MATERIALITY* ARE THE DIALECTICS OF TEMPORALITY
#2184 {#24 x #7 x #13 as either:

#6 x #364 - PRINCIPLE OF ENQUIRY

#7 x #312 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION

#8 x #273 - PRINCIPLE OF SYNCRETIC SUCCESSION

BY MEANS APPRAISAL of any intuited fluidity, capacity or propensity for
truth telling can be made by deploying vEVENT categories #432 which conveys
the propositional factoid of a common ISOPSEPHIC {ie. isos meaning 'equal'
and psephos meaning 'pebble'; The Hebrew word for 'pebble' is tz'ror – and
it happens that this word also means 'bond'} association whereby the
propensity for violence increases where there is a lack of any truth
content as a depreciated integrity between persons:

#492 - voluntary free will: LIBERTÉ and a regard for #391 - homogeneous

#325 (PYTHAGOREAN ESOTERIC VALUE FOR #65 - *SOLDIER* AND KNIGHTS TEMPLAR

#235 as [#20, #7, #200, #8] = zarach (H2224): {UMBRA: #1 as #215 % #41 =
#10} 1) *TO* *RISE*, *COME* *FORTH*, *BREAK* *OUT*, *ARISE*, *RISE* *UP*,
*SHINE*; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to rise; 1a2) to come out, appear;

#175 {MARRIAGE} (@4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS NATURE: #369 - Autonomous
Nature [#205 - DO NOT STEAL]) ...

#902 - RULE OF LAW (EGALITÉ {9 JULY 1900}: #22 x #41 as *ONTIC* necessity
comprising a subset of 21 consonants with #VOWELS of Semitic origins),

#492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL (LIBERTÉ {17 SEPTEMBER 1900}: #12 X #41), and

#391 - HOMOGENIOUS PRINCIPLES (FRATERNITÉ {29 OCTOBER 1900}) OF CIVIL
SOCIETY

#364 - OBEDIENT {#273 - REMEMBRANCE}, #312 - AIDING {#273 - SEPULCHRE}, AND
#273 - ASSISTING {#273 - WEAK} UNTO OUR SAID GOVERNOR GENERAL {

#2184 - *LAWS* *OF* *NATURE* AS ANTHROPOLOGICAL COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE / 12
= #182 AS DATE(1996,3,20) + 5 x #364 + #182 = SUNSET OF 11 SEPTEMBER 2001

}, OR, IN THE EVENT OF HIS DEATH, #273 - INCAPACITY, OR ABSENCE, TO SUCH
PERSON OR PERSONS AS MAY, FROM TIME TO TIME, UNDER THE PROVISIONS OF THESE
OUR LETTERS PATENT, ADMINISTER {#2184 - LAWS OF NATURE AS ANTHROPOLOGICAL
COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE / 13 = #168 - I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO ANY
{%26 - *YHWH*}} THE GOVERNMENT OF OUR SAID COMMONWEALTH."

If the meaning of that statement was known (ie. Queen Victoria died 22
January 1901 within 3 weeks of its enactment) there would NEVER have been a
WORLD WAR ONE / TWO.

That inhumanity as a lack of sapience is then an endless conflict against
nature itself.

PROPOSITION MADE TO SALE HOSPITAL ON 19 DECEMBER 2018 REGARDING
TRANSITIONING THE BINOMIAL METHODOLOGY OF TRIAGE TOWARDS A TRINOMIAL
SAPIENT {EPISTEMOLOGICAL PREMISE, KNOWLEDGE PRAGMATICS AND ARTIFICIAL
INTELLIGENCE} PARADIGM FOR THE ECONOMICAL SUSTAINABILITY OF AUTONOMY AND
VIABILITY OF FISCAL OPPORTUNITY BY PRODUCTIVITY GAINS:

@1 {#451 - INCEPTION} +
@2 {#41 - AN ETHICAL / MORAL PRESCRIPTION “HAS TO CARRY ABSOLUTE [#41 -
*ONTIC* X N] NECESSITY WITH IT” WHICH IMPLIES A TRINOMIAL WORLDVIEW} EQUALS

@3 {#492 - *VOLUNTARY* *FREEWILL* {LIBERTÉ {17 SEPTEMBER 1900}: #41 = #12
- CIRCULARITY OF BEING} IN THE EXERCISE OF THE INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS: #205 - *PRINCIPLE* *OF* *THE* *PERSISTENCE* *OF* *SUBSTANCE* ☯️
/ ✡️ #164 - *PRINCIPLE* *OF* *MATERIALITY* } +

@4 {#123 - JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY} EQUALS

@10 {#615 - TO PRONOUNCE JUDGMENT AND TO SUBJECT TO PROCEDURES / #41 = #15
{#113 as [#6, #5, #2, #50, #10, #600] = ben (H1121): {UMBRA: #6 as #113 %
#41 = #31} 1) *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A* *GUILD*, *ORDER*, *CLASS*}}

The importance of this in relation to [α, ρ, χ, η] as being "(properly
abstract) a commencement, or (*CONCRETE*) chief (in various applications of
order, time, place or rank):--beginning, corner, (at the, the) first
(estate), magistrate, power, principality, principle, rule" cannot be
overstated as we've recently publicly shown in having to CORRECT THE
RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY / IGNORANCE ON TRANSCENDENT QUESTIONS OF SOVEREIGNTY /
AUTONOMY DYNAMIC WHICH ARE NOT SUB-ORDINATE TO ISLAM RELIGIOUS DOGMAS.

"THEREFORE LEAVING THE #41 - *ONTIC* / #SOUTH NECESSITY PRINCIPLES {

#41 - KANT'S ONTIC PERSPECTIVE OBJECTIVE: IN ORDER TO ESTABLISH METAPHYSICS
AS A SCIENCE, A CLEAR DISTINCTION MUST BE MADE BETWEEN THE CATEGORIES (PURE
CONCEPTS OF THE UNDERSTANDING) AND THE IDEAS (PURE CONCEPTS OF REASON)
{IDEA: @329}.

[α, {@1: Sup: 1 (#1 - I AM NOT A DOER OF WRONG / #NORTH); Ego: 1 (#1 -
#NORTH)}
ρ, {@2: Sup: 20 (#21 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS / #EAST); Ego: 19 (#20)}
χ, {@3: Sup: 53 (#74); Ego: 33 (#53)}
η] {@4: Sup: 61 (#135 - ISLAM'S *STOICHEION* *OF* *MORAL* *BLINDNESS**AS*
*LACK* *OF* *KNOWLEDGE* *AND* *IGNORANCE* *ESPECIALLY* *OF* *DIVINE*
*THINGS*); Ego: 8 (#61 - #WEST)}

FOUR MALE SYMBOLS (四象) OF SIGNS (OF HEAVENS, APPROVAL, ETC) AS ADVISORS (四輔
- SÌFǓ) UPON THE CHARIOTS OF TWENTY-EIGHT LUNAR MANSiONS

#EAST: Azure Dragon (青龍) assigned to the Spring equinox (#21 - I DO NOT
CAUSE TERRORS)
#SOUTH: Vermilion Bird (朱雀) assigned to the Summer solstice (#41)
#WEST: White Tiger (白虎) assigned to the Autumn equinox (#61)
#NORTH: Black Tortoise (玄武) assigned to the Winter solstice (#1 - I AM NOT
A DOER OF WRONG])

#CENTER: Yellow Dragon (黃龍) Earth AND THE HIEROS LOGOS AS THE FAUX LOGICAL
GROUNDING OF INFINITY

} OF THE DOCTRINE OF CHRIST, LET US GO ON UNTO PERFECTION; NOT LAYING AGAIN
THE FOUNDATION OF REPENTANCE FROM DEAD WORKS, AND OF FAITH TOWARD GOD, OF
THE DOCTRINE OF BAPTISMS, AND OF LAYING ON OF HANDS, AND OF RESURRECTION OF
THE DEAD, AND OF ETERNAL JUDGMENT. AND THIS WILL WE DO, IF GOD PERMIT."
[Hebrews 6:1-20 (KJV)]

- dolf

Je suis paris