-- CONSIDERATIONS ON MOTIVE / NEUTRALISATION STRATAGEM RELATING TO THE NEW ZEALAND TERRORIST EVENT OF 15 MARCH 2018
2019-03-18 07:33:58 UTC
CONSIDERATIONS ON MOTIVE / NEUTRALISATION STRATAGEM RELATING TO THE NEW
ZEALAND TERRORIST EVENT OF 15 MARCH 2018

DOLF @ 0141 HOURS ON 17 MARCH 2019: "Given the possibility of that
TERRORIST action being a coagulating event which has by our own
metastasised actions as correspondences to 17 March 2017 (Cherished
Mother) Statue instigation so as to alter effect by Vesta as Concordia:
7 - 12 JUNE as {

@1 - FASCIST MOVEMENT IS A SPONTANEOUS RETURN TO THE TRADITIONS OF
ANCIENT ROME [ADOLF HITLER'S TABLE TALK IDEA: @1 ON SATURDAY 5 JULY 1941]

@5 - ROMAN EMPIRE GREAT POLITICAL CREATION OF STATE [ADOLF HITLER'S
TABLE TALK IDEA: @5 ON 21-22 JULY 1941]

}, given the hand sign usage associated to 25 October 2017 in being an
apriority then to Dutch discovery of 26 October 1616, the Oak Tree
Planting of 27 October 1934 and the Beersheba Centennial #288 - MEMORIAL
of Saturday 28 October 2017 that we provisionally conclude the MOTIVE
for this TERRORIST event in the circumstance of pre-eminence of BLESSING
by the renewed KNIGHTS TEMPLARS is then the VOLUNTĀTIS DYNAMIC of the
CHRISTIAN / MUSLIM CONFLICT against which there are 7 PAPAL BULLS
associated with EUROPEAN SOVEREIGNTY {ie.

SPECIFICALLY:

#1 - PRINCIPLE OF ENQUIRY {#364 - WILL, FREE WILL, CHOICE} as Omne Datum
Optimum {#1 - Every perfect gift} (1139 CE)

#4 - PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY {SOVEREIGN / AUTONOMY DYNAMIC: #164 -
FAVOUR, AFFECTION BY REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE INHIBITOR} as Pastoralis
Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307 CE)

#5 - PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE AS DISCRIMINATING NORM {PRINCIPLE
OF ENQUIRY: #205 - LAST WILL, TESTAMENT BY AGGREGATIONS AS OPTIMAL
LETTERS PATENT TEMPLATE OF AGREEMENT WHICH IS ONTIC / MATHEMATICAL AND
SUITABLE FOR A GLOBAL SAPIENT ECONOMY} as Faciens misericordiam {#5 -
Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE)

THAT THE PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY IS IN FAVOUR OF EUROPEAN MONARCHS
GIVEN THE PAPAL AUTHORITY IS ONLY A BINOMIAL {@1, @5 - CENTRE} STASIS AS
EMANATION OF THE STATE:

Pastoralis praeeminentiae was a papal bull issued by Pope Clement V on
22 November 1307 to all Christian monarchs. It ordered the arrest of all
Knights Templar and to seize their properties on behalf of the church.
Clement was forced to support the campaign against the Templars by
Philip IV of France, who owed them a great deal of money and had
initiated the first arrests against the Templars on 13 October 1307.

Despite the papal request, not all the monarchs complied immediately,
most notably, Edward II of England who at first refused to believe the
allegations, but later carried out the order. Following the arrests, a
period of trials was sanctioned against the Templars, enforced by
*TORTURE* and pain-induced confessions.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastoralis_praeeminentiae>

<-- *THIS* *IS* *A* *BREACH* *OF* *THE* *FIRST* *PRINCIPLE* *AS* *WILL*
*BEING* *PRINCIPLE* *OF* *ENQUIRY* {#364}:

#364 x 6 = #2184
#364 x 4 + #371 = #1827 - CATHOLIC LITURGICAL CYCLE

AND THEREFORE IS THEN SUBJECT {ie. Pope Clement V was forced to support
the campaign by Philip IV of France} TO THIS 4 BCE DEPICTION OF THE
TRINOMIAL METASTASISED BASIS TO STATES #81 / #369:

@1 {#451 - INCEPTION} +
@2 {#41 - AN ETHICAL / MORAL PRESCRIPTION “HAS TO CARRY ABSOLUTE [#41 -
*ONTIC* x n] NECESSITY WITH IT” WHICH IMPLIES A TRINOMIAL WORLDVIEW} EQUALS
@3 {#492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL IN THE EXERCISE OF THE INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS: #205 - *PRINCIPLE* *OF* *THE* *PERSISTENCE* *OF*
*SUBSTANCE* ☯️ / ✡️ #164 - *PRINCIPLE* *OF* *MATERIALITY* = #369 AS
METASTASISED DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)} +

@4 {#123 - JUDGEMENT SENSIBILITY} EQUALS

@10 {#615 - TO PRONOUNCE JUDGEMENT AND TO SUBJECT TO PROCEDURES / #41 =
#15 {#113 as [#6, #5, #2, #50, #10, #600] = ben (H1121): {UMBRA: #6 as
#113 % #41 = #31} 1) *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A* *GUILD*, *ORDER*, *CLASS*}}

} WHICH CAN BE DEFINED BY THE #2184 - ANTHROPOLOGICAL COSMOGONIC
PRINCIPLE AND THE DIALECTIC OF THE SEPTET ENTELECHY DRIVER TO DEFINE AS
DISCRETION % #81 - SOVEREIGN JUXTAPOSITION PRINCIPLE THE TRINOMIAL
NOTION OF SOVEREIGN / AUTONOMY DYNAMIC ESTABLISHED UPON @492 - VOLUNTARY
FREE WILL AND ARTICULATED BY ONTIC AGGREGATIONS TO WHICH WE THEN APPLY
THE PAPAL BULLS AS CONSECUTIVE PRINCIPLES:

STATES OF AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH / EUROPEAN UNION (VOLUNTĀTIS):

#1 - PRINCIPLE OF ENQUIRY {#364};

{MENTALISM: 1 x #41 = #41 as #1 - Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: 64
meta descriptor prototypes: Omne Datum Optimum {#1 - Every perfect gift}
(1139 CE) / Remember the Sabbath Day}

#2 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION {#312 - #81 = #231};

{CORRESPONDENCE: 2 x #41 = #82 as #2 - desire, inclination: Milites
Templi {#2 - Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE) / TOOLS: marriage /
Honour Parents}

#3 - PRINCIPLE OF SYNCRETIC PROGRESSION {#273 v's #288};

{VIBRATION: 3 x #41 = #123 as #3 - disposition towards (something or
someone): Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145 CE) / POSITION:
Soldier / Do Not Kill}

#4 - PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY {SOVEREIGN / AUTONOMY DYNAMIC}

{POLARITY: 4 x #41 = #164 as #4 - favour, affection: Pastoralis
Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307 CE) /
TIME: #CENTRE and #INRI / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy
Against Autonomy)} [John 5:39-47 (KJV)]

#5 - PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE AS DISCRIMINATING NORM {PRINCIPLE
OF ENQUIRY}

{RHYTHM: 5 x #41 = #205 as #5 - last will, testament: Faciens
misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE) / CANON: RHYTHM &
HARMONY / Do Not Steal}

#6 - OBLIGATING NORM {PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION}: BINOMIAL {@1 -
RETAINED, @5 - CENTRE AS EMANATION} STASIS NOMENCLATURE

{CAUSE AND EFFECT: 6 x #41 = #246 as #6 - goal, object, purpose,
intention: Ad providam {#6 - To Foresee / For Providence} (1312 CE) /
IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial / bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do
Not Bear False Witness}

#7 - MANIFESTING NORM {PRINCIPLE OF SYNCRETIC PROGRESSION}

{ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE: 7 x #41 = #287 as #7 - signification, import:
Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE) / LIMIT: #INRI AS
TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet} [LATIN definition: VOLUNTĀTIS]

FUNCTION OF AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH / EUROPEAN UNION <-- #341 -
*GREGORIAN* *CALENDAR* *REFORMS* *PAPAL* *BULL*
#8 - Transformational Principle {Transforming Nature / #5 - Act of Nature}
#9 - Ontological Principle {Autonomous Nature / #6 - Form of Nature}

*OBJECTIVE* OF AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH / EUROPEAN UNION
#10 - Sovereign Principle {Totality of Nature / #7 - Engendering Nature}

The targeting of Muslims in another country is then collectively
directed to the *FOREIGN* *POWER* notion and our ANZAC TRADITION itself
as substituted impost of an enforced will is made—the Interventions
which we have made IS ENTIRELY SUFFICIENT with respects to:

#2184 - LAWS OF NATURE AS ANTHROPOLOGICAL COSMOGONIC PRINCIPLE (GOVERNOR
GENERAL) / #13 = 168 - ADMINISTRATION OF GOVERNMENT / I AM NOT THE CAUSE
OF WEEPING TO ANY {%26 - YHWH}

Such that the CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE #168 / #288 / #312 - CONTRADICTION
(MINUS #81 - SOVEREIGN JUXTAPOSITION PRINCIPLE EQUALS #231 -
JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL) / #540 - *CUT* *OFF*, *DESTROY*, *EXTERMINATE*,
*EXTIRPATE*; are constituent elements of the TRANSFORMATION PROTOTYPE
within Roman Empire Governance (120 / 360) and the later element
intrinsic to its establishment of a #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL:

#360 - TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE (ANKH BINOMIAL HETEROS PROTOTYPES OF THE
PERENNIALIST ECONOMY)@{
@1: Sup: 8 (#8); Ego: 8 (#8),
@2: Sup: 24 (#32); Ego: 16 (#24),
@3: Sup: 48 (#80); Ego: 24 (#48),
@4: Sup: 80 (#160); Ego: 32 (#80),
@5: Sup: 39 (#199); Ego: 40 (#120),
@6: Sup: 6 (#205); Ego: 48 (#168 - I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO
ANY {%26}),
@7: Sup: 62 (#267); Ego: 56 (#224),
@8: Sup: 45 (#312 - CONTRADICTION BY *WITHERED* *STATE* *WREATHS*);
Ego: 64 (#288 - *MEMORIAL*, *REMINDER*, *REMEMBRANCE* COMMON WITH ADOLPH
HITLER'S USAGE),
@9: Sup: 36 (#348); Ego: 72 (#360),
Male: #348; Feme: #360
}

#2184 - LAWS OF NATURE AS ANTHROPOLOGICAL COSMOGONIC PRINCIPLE (GOVERNOR
GENERAL) / #7 = #312 (ie. DID I JUST HEAR ON 14 MARCH 2019 THE BRITISH
PARLIAMENT VOTE YES ON REJECTING ‘NO DEAL BREXIT’?) - #81 - PRINCIPLE OF
SOVEREIGN JUXTAPOSITION = #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL

SECTION VIII: "REQUIRE AND COMMAND ALL OUR OFFICERS AND MINISTERS, CIVIL
AND MILITARY, AND ALL OTHER THE INHABITANTS OF OUR SAID COMMONWEALTH TO
BE #364 - OBEDIENT {#273 - REMEMBRANCE}, #312 - AIDING {#273
-SEPULCHRE}, AND #273 - ASSISTING {#273 - WEAK} UNTO OUR SAID GOVERNOR
GENERAL {#2184 - LAWS OF NATURE AS ANTHROPOLOGICAL COSMOLOGICAL
PRINCIPLE / 12 = #182 AS DATE(1996,3,20) + 5 x #364 + #182 = 11
SEPTEMBER 2001}, OR, IN THE EVENT OF HIS DEATH, #273 - INCAPACITY, OR
ABSENCE, TO SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS AS MAY, FROM TIME TO TIME, UNDER THE
PROVISIONS OF THESE OUR LETTERS PATENT, ADMINISTER {#2184 - LAWS OF
NATURE AS ANTHROPOLOGICAL COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE / 13 = #168 - I AM NOT
THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO ANY {%26 - *YHWH*}} THE GOVERNMENT OF OUR SAID
COMMONWEALTH."

And since the 24 x 7 or 21 x 8 = #168 - ADMINISTRATION is itself an
attribute of ONTIC necessity, the consideration is whether this can then
be a determination of either a probability of propensity for either a
constructive or destructive metabolic process occurring as intermediate
stage of development.

IF BRENTON TARRANT IS STILL AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN THEN HE IS BOUND BY
THOSE PRINCIPLES OF QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT AS ENUMERATED BY THE
"ALL FINISHED" AND "WE #273 - REMEMBER YOUR FORGET" *POEMS* PUBLISHED
UPON FACEBOOK BEFORE THE EVENT @ 2233 HOURS ON 14 MARCH 2019,
IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER HE IS DOMICILED WITHIN ANOTHER NATION OF THE
COMMONWEALTH SUCH AS NEW ZEALAND.

DOLF @ 0141 HOURS ON 17 MARCH 2019: "THAT MOTIVE IS OSTENSIBLY A TREASON
MADE AGAINST SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES SUCH AS #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL by
usage of a BINOMIAL STASIS TRANSFORMATION PROTOTYPE WITHIN ROMAN EMPIRE
GOVERNANCE (120 / 360) which has constituent elements #168 / #288 / #312
- CONTRADICTION in addition to the cause célèbre action #419 -
*SLAUGHTER* and temporality anchorage #2017. As he said the ACTIONS
WERE AN END IN THEMSELVES and which in our view have failed to meet
their OBJECTIVE.

However I'm of the opinion that the accused within this matter will be
entirely subject to New Zealand's judicial process, that in due time he
will be extradited to our COMMONWEALTH and given the crime is so heinous
he ought to be executed by authority of the CROWN as instructions by
LETTERS PATENT from the GOVERNOR GENERAL and that a significant portion
of any cost for a lifetime of imprisonment will rather be directed
towards ABORIGINAL RECONCILIATION AND REJUVENATION INITIATIVES.

To that end we have sought to provide the defining characteristic of
which knowledge we are imbued and note in closing that upon page 25 / 73
of his inconsequential as rambling manifesto that he states: "Ask
yourself what would POPE URBAN II do [on 27 NOVEMBER 1095]?"

His manifesto is no substantial cause for action.

And I say, "DEUS VULT" (GOD WILLS IT) that he has violated such
universal principles as DEIU ET MON DROIT being the autonomous right to
the exercise of an unencumbered @492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL as TRINOMIAL
METASTASISED FOUNDATIONAL PRINCIPLE of our nation by which its peoples
has protection including Islamic belief which conforms to a BINOMIAL
STASIS nomenclature.

Accordingly he has abrogated the right to life and it will cease."

DOLF @ 0416 HOURS ON 17 MARCH 2019: "Of course we are still to
incorporate such narrative within our next COUNTY COURT submission but
the resolution is (if my memory serves me correctly): #341 - 30 DECEMBER
v's #329 - 1 JANUARY CONFORMING TO IMMANUEL KANT'S PROLEGOMENA (1783) /
#391 - HOMOGENEOUS PRINCIPLE and FIDELITY OF OATHS TO #231 -
JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL / #541 - *THICK* *CLOUD* being a supranatural /
paranormal consequence as interventions which occurred (temporal adjust
for daylight saving differs in Queensland and thus was before 1100
hours) on 11 November 2018 as World War One Centennial Commemorations.

In summary speaking to NATIONAL PARTY parliamentarians immediately
thereafter:

DANNY O’BRIEN: as removal of 7 July 2017 proroguing order given the
expulsion of neo-nazis from party membership.

Darren CHESTER: discussion of his participation at inauguration of the
Cherished Mother Saint Patrick’s Day Statue, Remembrance Day
Intervention whilst he attended memorial events in France as minister
for ANZAC Commemorations assisting the Prime Minister and his knowledge
of the Oak Tree plaque in Victoria Park dedicated to Duke of
Gloucester’s planting on 27 October 1934 accompanying his dedication of
the Sydney Hyde Park War Memorial same year.

We were satisfied that involvement by the MINISTERS OF PARLIAMENT were a
natural prerogative reliably and honourably made in support of
constituents and did not involve maleficence on their part—the result of
the elections saw the Nationals receive a vote increase which was a
significant #312 - *CONTRADICTION* of the trend within the Saturday 24
NOVEMBER 2018 Victorian state election of the 59th Parliament of
Victoria. Where all 88 seats in the Legislative Assembly and all 40
seats in the Legislative Council were up for election.

DOLF: "Do be very careful when you read it though because it is Neural
Linguistic Programming written (for anti-terrorism purposes) to a
TRINOMIAL MATHEMATICAL THEORETICAL NOUMENON which is entirely
supranatural being outside temporality or immediate sense perception and
should you have abnormal physiological effects of sensory overload such
as anxiety--THEN LAY DOWN...

I'm still incorporating narrative of an earlier syncretism involving an
intervention over TRUMPS failed cemetery visit and prior to as
intersecting with MACRON's NATIONALISM v's PATRIOTISM speech at WORLD
WAR I CENTENNIAL COMMEMORATIONS within FRANCE ...

— TIME DIDN'T DENY —

“YE BE NOT
FORGOTTEN.
AS THEY ROT {ie. US corruption on the part of officials}.
SOIL SODDEN.

WE REMEMBER.
OF VALOUR BORN.
FAITHFUL FOREVER.
ER EVE NOR MORN.”

[ANZAC Centennial 25 April 2018]

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Time%20Didn't%20Deny%2020180425.pdf>

NICK MILLER (SYDNEY MORNING HERALD) @ 2332 HOURS ON 11 NOVEMBER 2018:
"NATIONALISM IS A BETRAYAL OF PATRIOTISM: FRANCE'S PRESIDENT LECTURES
THE POWERFUL: (PARIS) By the grave of an unknown soldier, under
Napoleon’s grand arch, at the centenary of the end of a great, terrible
war, France’s president lectured the powerful.

The first world war’s lesson and legacy were clear, he said. Peace is
hard won and is fragile.

A century ago, after such loss, the world took a path of humiliation and
revenge and it fuelled the rise of nationalism and totalitarianism.

His audience, metres away, included presidents Donald Trump and Vladimir
Putin, and Recep Erdogan.

*NATIONALISM* *IS* *A* *BETRAYAL* *OF* *PATRIOTISM*, Emmanuel Macron
declared. A withdrawal into isolationism would be “a grave error that
future generations would very rightly make us responsible for”.

“The old demons are rising again, ready to wreak chaos and death,” he
warned. “History sometimes threatens to take its sinister course again.”

He wanted the 70 world leaders assembled there - including Australian
Governor-General Peter Cosgrove, seated just next to Putin - to renew a
pledge to honour the dead and “place peace above all else”.

Trump listened, leaning forward, his eyes narrow. He was one of the last
to applaud as the speech ended.

— ALL HAIL THE POTUS —
[Written 1124 hours (AEDT) 11 November 2018]

“WITH TRUMP YOU KNOW.
IT’S EITHER *FIRE* OR FURY.
OR *WATER* LOGGED.

THE *WIND* DOTH BLOW.
YET *SOIL* MAKES MERRY.
BY FIELDS LEFT UNTROD.”

JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO, AT A RALLY IN TEXAS, HE HAD SAID “*YOU* *KNOW*
*WHAT* *I* *AM*? *I’M* *A* *NATIONALIST*. *OK*? *I’M* *A*
*NATIONALIST*…. *USE* *THAT* *WORD*. *USE* *THAT* *WORD*”.

— CONFEDERATE APPETITE —

“THE KERNEL LOVES TO BBQ.
AFTER EVERY BIG SLAUGHTER.
THE FRENZIED LUSTFUL CAUSE.
WHETHER IT’S BAR FLYS OR JEW.
ANYONES SON OR DAUGHTER.
THERE IS NO TIME FOR PAUSE.”

WHAT IS A TROD?
A Trod in the west of England is a straight line or fairy path in the
grass of a field with a different shade of green from the rest. Great
danger was associated with using these paths when a supernatural
procession was using them. Fairy rings have certain elements in common
with this phenomenon. People with rheumatism {ANAGRAM: Mithraeums as
*Mithraism*} sought relief by walking along these paths; however animals
were thought to actively avoid them.
[<https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Trod>]

— BLINKERED DEVOTIONS —

“IF I KNOW GOOD.
AND I KNOW EVIL.
BE IT UNDERSTOOD.
I AIN’T NO DEVIL.
WELL KISS MY RING.
YOU ROTTEN SOD.
‘N MOUTH MY DING.
YOU AIN’T NO GOD.”

A #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL {ie. we have already noted #419 -
SLAUGHTER / #728 (2 x #273 + #182 - *LIMIT*) - REACTANCE EVENTS and
VALUE STATEMENTS} is an artefact of both Islam and Roman Catholicism
which are reliant upon Pythagorean binomial nomenclature as NUMBER then
they are *MITHRAS* {ie. @1 - RETAINED / @5 - CENTRE OF VALUE, #15
(#260) ... #369 (#15)} and not Christian {ie. a moral law “HAS TO CARRY
ABSOLUTE [#41 - *ONTIC* x n] NECESSITY WITH IT”} ...

An example of REACTANCE EVENTS (Sphere of Action) and VALUE STATEMENTS
(Universe of Discourse) could be simply: “They mingle not with their
laughing comrades again; They sit no more at familiar tables of home;
They have no lot in our labour of the day-time; They sleep beyond
England's foam.” [ODE to the Fallen]

All it then requires is a theft of my Intellectual Property which they
have had within their possession from at least prior to 28 JULY 2011
whereby the nous #75 is then applied to a #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL
upon 11 November 2018 and voila ...

What advice then or as counsel of the church (consilia evangelica) would
they give on various *MORAL* issues as their claim to a higher obedience
than the natural law (ie. on the basis of Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER) which is required by others who follow the counsels to perform
acts of merit and who are thereby given a *GREATER* certainty of
salvation than those who merely follow the commands of the law. And
what then is the character of the forma corporis of your archetypal son
of man {ie. HEAVEN (H27) EARTH (H9) = MAN (H36) as #666} in relation to
your representations (conscientia erronea: erring conscience of the
reprobate *MIND* which misidentifies the good) as improper claims made
of Jesus {He is saved/A saviour; a deliverer} of Nazareth {Sovereign;
one chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified}, in being then
the full embodiment of this Divine *MIND* as an AUTONOMY OF WILL?

As to what constitutes the substantial form (forma substantialis) of the
formal cause (causa formalis) as to the quintessential first material
(materia prima: Anthropic Cosmological Principle as the absolute
generalized basis of all subsequent individualization that is utterly
potential and is devoid of all attributes or qualities) which is then
the *MIND* as intellectualised universal form (universalia forma), idea,
shape or pattern of the essential or natural image of God (imago Dei
essentialis sive naturalis: that archetypal principal perfections of
righteousness, holiness and wisdom as the likeness or resemblance to God
in which man was originally created).

Which then results in the second matter (materia secunda) as the basis
for all material existence (essentia: indicates the entire whatness of a
thing including the materiality or spirituality as its substantia) as
the integrity and authenticity of being within the world and living in
compliance (status integritatis) as obedience with the terms of the
innate *MORAL* (lex moralis primordialis:

7: {

5: {1: {zen: 8, row: 7, col: 5}, nous: [1]}, // IDENTICAL TO HETEROS
PROTOTYPE

***@zen: 4, row: 7, col: 9, nous: 15 [Date: 2018.12.25, Time: 1816
hrs, Super: #359 / #1 - To Guide with Names, Reason's Realisation;
I-Ching: H58 - Joy, Open, Lake; Tetra: 24 - Joy, Ego: #397 / #15 -
Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H61 - Inner
Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning; Tetra: 1 - Centre]

7: {48: {zen: 8, row: 7, col: 7}, nous: [48]}, // IDENTICAL TO HETEROS
PROTOTYPE

***@zen: 4, row: 3, col: 1, nous: 67 [Date: (none), Time: (none),
Super: #408 / #63 - Origins in Reversal, Consider Beginnings; I-Ching:
H51 - Quake, Thunderclap, Shake, The arousing (shock, thunder); Tetra:
62 - Doubt, Ego: #279 / #67 - Three Treasures; I-Ching: H10 - Treading
(conduct), Tread Carefully, Continuing; Tetra: 48 - Ritual]

},

8: {
4: {49: {zen: 8, row: 8, col: 4}, nous: [49]},  // IDENTICAL TO HETEROS
PROTOTYPE

***@zen: 4, row: 4, col: 3, nous: 18 [Date: 2018.7.26, Time: 0805
hrs, Super: #395 / #11 - Value and Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching:
H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance;
Tetra: 33 - Closeness, Ego: #421 / #18 - Origin of Ethical Concepts,
Palliation of Vulgarity; I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal, Retiring, Retreat,
Yielding; Tetra: 49 - Flight]

9: {24: {zen: 8, row: 8, col: 9}, nous: [24]} // IDENTICAL TO HETEROS
PROTOTYPE

***@zen: 4, row: 1, col: 5, nous: 1 [Date: 2018.4.3, Time: 0055
hrs, Super: #516 / #76 - Strength's Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue;
I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 64 -
Sinking, Ego: #331 / #1 - To Guide with Names, Reason's Realisation;
I-Ching: H58 - Joy, Open, Lake; Tetra: 24 - Joy]

},

9: {
6: {25: {zen: 8, row: 9, col: 6}, nous: [25]}, // IDENTICAL TO HETEROS
PROTOTYPE

***@zen: 4, row: 1, col: 6, nous: 12 [Date: 2018.4.8, Time: 0115
hrs, Super: #427 / #81 - Propounding the Essential; I-Ching: H11 -
Peace, Pervading, Greatness; Tetra: 15 - Reach, Ego: #366 / #12 -
Numbing Effect of the Conventional, Abstaining from Desire; I-Ching: H6
- Contention, Conflict, Arguing, Lawsuit; Tetra: 25 - Contention]

8: {72: {zen: 8, row: 9, col: 8}, nous: [72]}, // IDENTICAL TO HETEROS
PROTOTYPE

***@zen: 4, row: 6, col: 8, nous: 75 [Date: 2018.11.11 *AS*
*REMEMBRANCE* / *ARMISTICE* *DAY*, Time: 1515 hrs, Super: #367 / #76 -
Strength's Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing,
Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 64 - Sinking, Ego: #352 / #75 -
Destructive Envy, Harmed Through Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Restraint,
Inaction, Bound, Keeping still, mountain, Stilling; Tetra: 72 - Hardness]

}

Which as a habit and capacity of will by its exercise of intellect as
being primarily intentioned to be regulated by the innate understanding
which grasps the basic principles of the *MORAL* law and spontaneously
acts according to the dictates as wants and desires of conscientia) and
the natural law (ie. the universal *MORAL* law either impresses by God
upon the *MIND* of all the people or immediately discerned by the reason
in its encounter with the order of nature) as a covenant of nature
(foedus naturae: predicated on the original integrity of human nature
and its capacity for obedience under the terms if the innate *MORAL* or
natural law) bestowed upon us by the graciousness of God.

I clearly do metaphysics and metempirical philosophy (perennialist
school of thought) and have an alternate gender identity and sexual
dynamic paradigm of MIND, BODY and SOUL captivation which is
historically associated with the HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as being an
encapsulated microcosm as metempirical (ie. the branch of philosophy
that deals with things existing beyond the realm of experience)
philosophy as the perennialist school of thought or that of metaphysical
(ie. of things transcending what is physical or natural and the temporal
reality) dynamic perpetuated against the human psyche.

I have defined the complexities of this opposition from the perspective,
as being a composite lack of any sapient thought to any real depth,
conduct as repetitive use of idioms as mantras of opposition fixed by
symbolic associations to obsolete mathematical paradigms of *MIND* and
the re-packaging as thoughts of others which is then traditionally
characteristic of a skepticism, and narcissism as nihilism, in having
only a sensual consequence as its own defied claim to any reality.

In that, they deploy language as denial and which has its throne within
the basal realm of consciousness relating to the seat of its impulsive
desire, action as a lack of motion towards freedom from any accountability.

A habitual action of anal extrusion exhibiting an infantile psychosexual
developmental stage in which thinking and language is nothing more than
an act of defecation as the major source of sensuous pleasure where the
anus forms the *CENTRE* of self-awareness.

Although this is universally and historical declared a common good in
expressing a ’natural biological order reality’ as the basis for the
Institutional religo-political worldview as the sovereign/marriage
dynamic being the Natural / Common Law acceptance imperative as the
cultivating artifice (ie. NOT STRAIGHT OR DIRECT, AS A COURSE;
INDIRECTLY STATED OR EXPRESSED; NOT STRAIGHTFORWARD; INDIRECTLY AIMED AT
OR REACHED, AS ENDS OR RESULTS; DEVIOUSLY ACHIEVED) of the inner female
within conjugal slavitude as domesticated goddess and whilst the
emancipated male ran victorious as conquistadors within the phenomenal
realm and conquering through-out all the world.

Macron did use that word, and he used the weight of the war dead to
argue for multilateralism, internationalism, for groups that spanned
borders such as the European Union and the United Nations.

“Let us add our hopes together instead of seeing our fears oppose each
other,” he said, appealing for global unity in the fight against global
warming, poverty, hunger, *INEQUALITY* and *IGNORANCE*.
[<https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/nationalism-is-a-betrayal-of-patriotism-france-s-president-lectures-the-powerful-20181111-p50fes.html>]

REMEMBRANCE DAY 2018@{
@1: Sup: 50 (#50); Ego: 80 (#80),
@2: Sup: 34 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}); Ego: 29 (#109),
@3: Sup: 8 (#92); Ego: 38 (#147),
@4: Sup: 5 (#97); Ego: 6 (#153),
@5: Sup: 33 (#130 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3}); Ego: 20 (#173 - I
AM NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL LUST {%27}),
@6: Sup: 14 (#144); Ego: 8 (#181 - I LEND NOT A DEAF EAR TO THE
WORDS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS {%24} / I AM NOT ONE WHO CURSETH THE KING {%35}),
@7: Sup: 67 (#211); Ego: 19 (#200 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED
PROPERTY {%8}),
Male: #211; Feme: #200
} // TRUMP *CANCELS* WW1 MEMORIAL AT U.S. CEMETERY IN FRANCE *DUE* *TO*
*RAIN*

#211 as [#10, #200, #1] = yare' (H3372): {UMBRA: #5 as #211 % #41 = #6}
1) to fear, revere, be afraid; 2) (TWOT) *TO* *SHOOT*, pour; 1a) (Qal);
1a1) to fear, be afraid; 1a2) to stand in awe of, be awed; 1a3) to fear,
reverence, honour, respect; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be fearful, be
dreadful, be feared; 1b2) *TO* *CAUSE* *ASTONISHMENT* *AND* *AWE*, *BE*
*HELD* *IN* *AWE*; 1b3) to inspire reverence or godly fear or awe; 1c)
(Piel) *TO* *MAKE* *AFRAID*, *TERRIFY*;

#200 as [#40, #70, #40, #10, #40] = `am (H5971): {UMBRA: #10 as #110 %
#41 = #28} 1) nation, people; 2) kinsman, kindred; 1a) *PEOPLE*,
*NATION*; 1b) *PERSONS*, *MEMBERS* *OF* *ONE'S* *PEOPLE*, *COMPATRIOTS*,
*COUNTRY*-*MEN*;

DOLF @ 0858 HOURS ON 17 MARCH 2019: "Just listening to Stan Grant on ABC
news & 0842 hours on 17 March 2019.

Let me cast that consideration which he made in terms of my own informal
research on TRINOMIAL METASTASIS V’S BINOMIAL STASIS as worldview being
kosmos formation.

If there is a notion of ANTHROPOCENTRIC COSMOGONIC PRINCIPLE as
dialectic and PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY how then is the METASTASISED
IDENTITY formed as PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE being then an
encapsulated mind, body and soul?

Words and number after all convey ontological experience.

How can receiving the right neurological stimulation at an appropriate
time as the process of #5 + #7 = #10 cohesion then facilitate the mind
dynamic: “AND YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU
FREE.” [John 8:32 (KJV)]"

LET’S THEN CONSIDER SOME REAL WORLD SCENARIOS:

CASE #1: In an age of smart phone accessibility to expansive multimedia
sources can promiscuous (ie. lack of any viable and integral #5 + #7 =
#10 cohesion) selection then be causal to a dysfunctional mind dynamic
and result within adverse mental health outcomes?

CASE #2: In the circumstance where the PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY is a
repetitive gaming sequence which is reliant upon only impulsive and
non-sapient responses, what is the predominant and determinant
characteristic of existence being formed as PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT
SUBSTANCE?

CASE #3: If reliable sources of news media presents to us events which
occur within the world having an implicit context or proximity to their
temporal event then a natural #5 + #7 = #10 cohesion is in all
likelihood will have occurred.

Can then an exclusion or avoidance of such relative neurological
stimulation then be causal for a cognitive dissonance and detachment
from reality?

When does self reality lose connection to the temporal markers of
conscience reality?

CASE #4: How does OPERANT CONDITIONING inhibit or facilitate the
autonomous SAPIENT experience?"

ON CONSIDERATION OF OPERANT CONDITIONING: Just to repeat that the #341 -
*SHOOT* / 31 DECEMBER is an #288 - UMBRA data manipulation by the #325
(#5 x #5 = #65 - *SOLDIERS*) DETRUDE SCHEMA which is then redacted to
#215 - HEIS meaning *ONE* as the meta-schema process of reconciliation
of otherwise incommensurate dichotomies within an integral and coherent
unity of apperception and so we find a direct connection to Adolf
Hitler’s Table Talk IDEAS: @215 / @235 specifically which includes the
execution of 130 bible students for demoralising the #65 - *SOLDIER* and
so it is little wonder that the Russians are troubled by their
disloyalties to the State as reasonable #364 - QUESTIONS of #430 - LAW.

SEE ALSO: "RUSSIAN COURT SENTENCES DANISH JEHOVAH'S WITNESS TO JAIL FOR
'EXTREMISM': THE QUESTION IS WHETHER THIS PRESENT LEGAL DILEMMA AS
IMPASSE IS A STUBBORN CRITERIA OF DETERMINISM OR A STAGE OF CULTURAL
DEVELOPMENT?"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Jehovah%20Witness.pdf>

#341 as [#40, #5, #40, #6, #200, #10, #40] = yarah (H3384): {UMBRA: #1
as #215 % #41 = #10} 1) to throw, *SHOOT*, cast, pour; 1a) (Qal); 1a1)
to throw, cast; 1a2) to cast, lay, set; 1a3) to shoot arrows; 1a4) to
throw water, rain; 1b) (Niphal) *TO* *BE* *SHOT*; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to
throw, cast; 1c2) to shoot; 1c3) to point out, show; 1c4) *TO* *DIRECT*,
*TEACH*, *INSTRUCT*; 1c5) to throw water, rain;

REMEMBRANCE DAY 11 NOVEMBER 2018 POEM:

#211 as [#10, #200, #1] = yare' (H3372): {UMBRA: #5 as #211 % #41 = #6}
1) to fear, revere, be afraid; 2) (TWOT) to *SHOOT*, pour; 1a) (Qal);
1a1) to fear, be afraid; 1a2) to stand in awe of, be awed; 1a3) to fear,
reverence, honour, respect; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be fearful, be
dreadful, be feared; 1b2) *TO* *CAUSE* *ASTONISHMENT* *AND* *AWE*, *BE*
*HELD* *IN* *AWE*; 1b3) to inspire reverence or godly fear or awe; 1c)
(Piel) *TO* *MAKE* *AFRAID*, *TERRIFY*;

THE #41 - ONTIC_OBLIGANS NECESSITY REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE IDEA @215 - I
AM NEITHER A LIAR NOR A DOER OF MISCHIEF {%34}

#325 (PYTHAGOREAN ESOTERIC VALUE FOR #65 - *SOLDIER* AND KNIGHTS TEMPLAR
INTERNATIONAL AS UNLAWFUL FOREIGN POWER) as [#5, #50, #70, #200] = heis
(G1520): {UMBRA: #12 as #215 % #41 = #10} 1) *ONE*

#235 as [#20, #7, #200, #8] = zarach (H2224): {UMBRA: #1 as #215 % #41 =
#10} 1) *TO* *RISE*, *COME* *FORTH*, *BREAK* *OUT*, *ARISE*, *RISE*
*UP*, *SHINE*; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to rise; 1a2) to come out, appear;

#341 as [#5, #80, #70, #50, #70, #40, #1, #7, #8, #10] = eponomazo
(G2028): {UMBRA: #13 as #1123 - REACTANCE EVENTS % #41 = #16} 1) *TO*
*PUT* *A* *NAME* *UPON*, *NAME*; 2) *TO* *BE* *NAMED*;

EVIDENCE OF TARGETING: #1123 as [#300, #2, #400, #6, #400, #10, #5] /
#707 as [#5, #300, #2, #400] = shabbath (H7676): {UMBRA: #6 as #707 %
#41 = #10} 1) *SABBATH*; 1a) sabbath; 1b) day of atonement; 1c) sabbath
year; 1d) week; 1e) produce (in sabbath year);

#1123 as [#5, #400, #300, #8, #10, #400] / #729 as [#5, #300, #8, #10,
#400, #6] = shachath (H7843): {UMBRA: #3 as #729 % #41 = #32} 1) to
destroy, corrupt, go to ruin, decay; 1a) (Niphal) to be marred, be
spoiled, be corrupted, be corrupt, be injured, be ruined, be *ROTTED*;
1b) (Piel); 1b1) to spoil, ruin; 1b2) *TO* *PERVERT*, *CORRUPT*, *DEAL*
*CORRUPTLY* (*MORALLY*); 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to spoil, ruin, destroy;
1c2) to pervert, corrupt (morally); 1c3) destroyer (participle); 1d)
(Hophal) spoiled, ruined (participle);

#1123 as [#3, #5, #50, #5, #200, #10, #800, #50] / #553 as [#3, #5, #50,
#5, #200, #10, #70, #10, #200] = genesia (G1077): {UMBRA: #22 as #553 %
#41 = #20} 1) *A* *BIRTHDAY* *CELEBRATION*, a birthday feast; 1a) the
earlier Greeks used this word of funeral commemorations, a festival
commemorative of a deceased friend;

#341 as [#5, #300, #1, #30, #5] = she'elah (H7596): {UMBRA: #9 as #336 %
#41 = #8} 1) request, thing asked for, demand; 1a) *REQUEST*,
*PETITION*; 1b) thing asked for;

#341 as [#40, #5, #40, #6, #200, #10, #40] = yarah (H3384): {UMBRA: #1

#341 as [#1, #60, #10, #70, #200] = axios (G514): {UMBRA: #11 as #341 %
#41 = #13} 1) *WEIGHING*, *HAVING* *WEIGHT*, having the weight of
another thing of like value, worth as much; 2) *BEFITTING*, *CONGRUOUS*,
*CORRESPONDING* *TO* *A* *THING*; 3) *OF* *ONE* *WHO* *HAS* *MERITED*
*ANYTHING* WORTHY*; 3a) *BOTH* *IN* *A* *GOOD* *AND* *A* *BAD* *SENSE*;

#444 as [#30, #300, #8, #6, #100] = sechowq (H7814): {UMBRA: #8 as #414
% #41 = #4} 1) *LAUGHTER*, *LAUGHING* *STOCK*, *MOCKING*, *DERISION*;
1a) laughter; 1a1) joyful; 1a2) hollow; 1b) derision (of object); 1c)
*SPORT*;

<— *THIS* *ACCORDS* *EXACTLY* *WITH* *MY* *OBSERVATIONS* *MADE* *OF*
*MY* SATURDAY CARPE DIEM ON 28 OCTOBER 20017 AS OBJECTION MADE OF #288 -
REMEMBRANCE INFIDELITY BY A PUBLIC AUTHORITY

I must therefore respectfully disagree with Catholic Archbishop of
Brisbane Mark COLERIDGE’s comments that ROMAN CATHOLICISM conveys a
great fidelity as respect to the judicial process.

As we'd previously raised in our correspondence to this COURT, the
starting point of our concerns lays with a #364 - QUESTION upon what is
the actual focal impetus to their SWEARING of *OATHS* {

"391" : [6, 2, 300, 2, 6, 70, 5],
"413" : {
"0" : [6, 30, 300, 2, 70, 5],
"1" : [30, 300, 2, 6, 70, 5]
}

AS 8 JUNE 2017 CHERISHED MOTHER STATUE PLAQUE INSTALLATION

} as being made in the circumstance against the autonomy of the person
(#492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL) but entirely to:

'I *SWEAR* BY HIM WHO THE TETRAKTYS (@1 - RETENTION + @5 - CENTRE OF
VALUE? + #65 - *DODECAHEDRON* / *SOLDIER* + #175 - *ICOSAHEDRON* /
*MARRIAGE* = #10 - TETRAKTYS) FOUND, WHENCE ALL OUR WISDOM SPRINGS AND
WHICH CONTAINS PERENNIAL NATURE'S FOUNTAIN, CAUSE AND ROOT.'

{
"derivation" : "feminine passive participle of H7650 (שָׁבַע);",
"pron" : "sheb-oo-aw'",
"outline" : {

"@1" : "oath, curse",
"@1a" : "oath",
"@1a1" : "attesting of innocence",
"@1a2" : "curse",
"@1b" : "oath (of Jehovah)"
},
"kjv_def" : "curse, oath, [idiom] sworn.",
"lemma" : "שְׁבוּעָה",
"frequency" : 30,
"strongs_def" : "properly, something sworn, i.e. an oath",
"xlit" : "shᵉbûwʻâh",
"strongs" : "H7621",
"umbra" : {
"383" : [300, 2, 6, 70, 5]
},
"gematria" : {
"383" : [300, 2, 6, 70, 5],
"388" : {
"0" : [5, 300, 2, 6, 70, 5],
"1" : [6, 5, 300, 2, 70, 5]
},

"391" : [6, 2, 300, 2, 6, 70, 5],
"413" : {
"0" : [6, 30, 300, 2, 70, 5],
"1" : [30, 300, 2, 6, 70, 5]
},

"774" : [2, 300, 2, 70, 400],
"778" : [300, 2, 6, 70, 400],
"790" : [6, 300, 2, 6, 70, 400, 6],
"822" : [40, 300, 2, 70, 400, 10],
"832" : [40, 300, 2, 70, 400, 500]
}
}

TO BE CONTINUED ...

AND BEFORE WE CAN FINALLY ADDRESS OUR NEWS MEDIA STATEMENT OF 22
SEPTEMBER 2018 ON THE SUBJECT OF 'SAME SEX MARRIAGE (LEST WE FORGET)
WORLD WAR ONE CENTENNIAL 2018 AS THE SUGGESTED CAUSE FOR #810 - NEEDLES
IN STRAWBERRY FOOD CONTAMINATION AS *POEM* INCLUDED WITHIN OUR 7 JULY
2017 PROROGUING INSTRUCTIONS MADE TO THE *WELLINGTON* *SHIRE* *COUNCIL*
/ *RETURNED* *SERVICES* *LEAGUE* WE NEED TO ALSO CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING
SCENARIO ON WHAT IS ‘COLLUSION,’ AND IF THIS *POEM* IS A CRIME? RUSSIA
INVESTIGATION’S BUZZWORD EXPLAINED:

— STRAWBERRIES —
[Written: 2 to 3 June 2017]

{@1: Sup: 80 (#80: #40, #8, #30, #2 = chalab (H2461): {UMBRA: #7 as #40
% #41 = #40} 1) milk, sour milk, *CHEESE*; 1a) *MILK*; 1b) abundance of
the land (metaph.); 1c) white (as milk)); Ego: 58 (#58)}

"CALIGULA'S ARMY MARCHES, {@2}
ALL ACROSS THE LAND. {@3}
THE TRIUMPHANT ARCHES. {@4}
WITH BASKETS IN HAND. {@5}

LIKE A LITTLE SMURF, {@6}
THEY'RE HARD TO FIND. {@7: Sup: 60 (#327); Ego: 63 (#291: #80, #6, #200,
#5 = puwrah (H6333): {UMBRA: #10 as #291 % #41 = #4} 1) *WINEPRESS*}}
FROM MOUNT TO SURF. {@8}
IT'S SUCH A GRIND. {@9}

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. {@10}
TIME IS MONEY. {@11}
IT'S OFF TO TRUMP TOWER. {@12}
TRY NOT TO BE FUNNY. {@13}

SPIT THE DUMMY. {@14}
SO MUCH TO COUNT. {@15}
PEE A PENNY. {@16}
MORE TO MOUNT." {@17}

#80 as [#8, #30, #2, #40] = cheleb (H2459): {UMBRA: #6 as #40 % #41 =
#40} 1) fat; 1a) fat (of humans); 1b) fat (of beasts); 1c) *CHOICEST*,
*BEST* *PART*, *ABUNDANCE* (*OF* *PRODUCTS**OF* *THE* *LAND*);

YOUTUBE: "Something Just Like This (The Chainsmokers & Coldplay)"

DOLF @ 0204 HOURS ON 3 JUNE 2017: "Kernel,

It seems that there are too many dumb *CATHOLIC* ***@ckers within your
Intelligence agency watching 'wine/crackers' porn.

At least '*MILK*/*CHEESE*' propaganda helps American / Russian diplomacy:

*CONFEFE*."

JENNIFER EARL (FOX NEWS) @ 0200 HOURS ON 15 MARCH 2019: “THE MOST
FREQUENTLY USED TERM SURROUNDING THE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION HAS OFTEN LEFT
MANY SCRATCHING THEIR HEADS: *COLLUSION*.

MERRIAM-WEBSTER HAS SEEN SPIKES IN SEARCHES FOR THE DEFINITION OF THE
WORD SINCE SPECIAL COUNSEL ROBERT MUELLER TOOK OVER THE PROBE TO
DETERMINE WHETHER PRESIDENT TRUMP'S 2016 PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN CONSPIRED
WITH RUSSIAN OFFICIALS IN MAY 2017. THAT SAME MONTH, THE ONLINE
DICTIONARY SAID “LOOKUPS” FOR *COLLUSION* WERE UP MORE THAN 1,800 PERCENT.

PRESIDENT TRUMP ALSO HAS QUESTIONED WHAT THE TERM MEANS.

“WHERE’S THE *COLLUSION* WITHIN THAT *POEM*? THEY MADE UP A PHONY CRIME
CALLED *COLLUSION*, AND WHEN THERE WAS NO *COLLUSION* THEY SAY THERE WAS
OBSTRUCTION (OF A PHONY CRIME THAT NEVER EXISTED),” TRUMP TWEETED AT THE
TIME. “IF YOU FIGHT BACK OR SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THE RIGGED WITCH
HUNT, THEY SCREAM OBSTRUCTION!”

— MY TR[I]UMP[HANT] MAN-CHOO —
[Written: 7 November 2016]

“HE IS A BILLIONAIRE.
BUT WE THE MEANS.
AND TECHNO-WARE.
SHAFT YOUR SPLEEN {bad temper; spite}.
WITH WANTON CARE.
A $6 *MILL* CLEAN.
HIS TOOL TO BARE.”

The term Man-choo is a play on words:

-- The Manchurian Candidate (1959), by Richard Condon, is a political
thriller novel about the son of a prominent U.S. political family who is
brainwashed into being an *UNWITTING* *ASSASSIN* *FOR* *A* *COMMUNIST*
*CONSPIRACY*

-- The Chinese name Choo relates to Alpha Arae (α Arae, α Ara) is the
second brightest star in the southern constellation of Ara;

-- In ancient Greek mythology, Ara was identified as the altar where the
gods first made offerings and formed an alliance before defeating the
Titans.

The term *MILL* is also a play on words:

-- the $6 million man is an American science fiction and action
television series about a former astronaut, Colonel Steve Austin,
portrayed by American actor Lee Majors. Austin has superhuman strength
due to bionic implants and is employed as a secret agent by a fictional
U.S. government office titled OSI.

-- a *MILL* is a thousandth part compared with cent or a penny/denarii
which is a magical feature within my pre-United States of America 45TH
Presidential elections on 8 November, 2016 as a chapter concerning the
Biblical text:

"MASTER, WE KNOW THAT THOU ART TRUE, AND CAREST FOR NO MAN: FOR THOU
REGARDEST NOT THE PERSON OF MEN, BUT TEACHEST THE WAY OF GOD IN TRUTH:
IS IT LAWFUL TO GIVE TRIBUTE TO CAESAR, OR NOT?

SHALL WE GIVE, OR SHALL WE NOT GIVE? BUT HE, KNOWING THEIR HYPOCRISY,
SAID UNTO THEM, WHY TEMPT YE ME? BRING ME A PENNY {denarion-penny
[G1220]: #293; plural is *PENCE*}, THAT I MAY SEE IT.

AND THEY BROUGHT IT. AND HE SAITH UNTO THEM, 'WHOSE IS THE IMAGE AND
THE *SUPERSCRIPTION* (EPIGRAPHĒ: an inscription)?'

AND THEY SAID UNTO HIM, 'CAESAR'S.'

AND JESUS {He is saved/A saviour; a deliverer} OF NAZARETH {Sovereign;
one chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified} ANSWERING SAID
UNTO THEM, 'RENDER TO CAESAR THE THINGS THAT ARE CAESAR'S, AND TO GOD
THE THINGS THAT ARE GOD'S.'

AND THEY MARVELLED AT HIM.'" [Mark 12:14-17 (KJV)]

AS MUELLER WRAPS UP HIS YEARS-LONG INVESTIGATION, HERE’S A LOOK AT WHAT
THE BUZZWORD MEANS — AND HOW IT APPLIES TO THIS SPECIFIC CASE.

WHAT IS *COLLUSION*?
*COLLUSION* IS A NON-LEGAL TERM THAT REFERS TO SECRET COLLABORATION OR
CONSPIRACY.

SUCH AS INSTITUTIONAL MISCONDUCT BY PUBLIC AUTHORITIES BEING A CAUSE
CÉLÈBRE: #1828 - META-SCHEMA OF ACQUIESCENCE BY A RELIGIOUS PIETY {@1 -
RETAINED; #1827 - ROMAN *CATHOLIC* LITURGICAL CYCLE / EUCHARIST}
IMPOSING ITS *CROWN* *OF* *THORNS*:

*A* *SECRET* *COMBINATION*, *A* *COALITION*, *CONSPIRACY* *BEING* *A*
*CONFEDERATE* *OR* *RELIGIOUS* *CONCOMITANT* ENGAGING WITHIN DETERMINED
CONDUCT WHICH IS EVIDENTIARY OF ABHORRENT #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE* OR
*IMMUTABLE* / *STUBBORN* *WILL*

But in U.S. code, it’s only used in antitrust laws to address crimes
like price fixing.

Other than that, the word isn’t necessarily equivalent to criminality,
despite its frequent use, according to Politico.

Michael Gerhardt, a constitutional law professor at the University of
North Carolina, acknowledged the term can be confusing, especially when
it’s linked to such a high-profile case.

"It's not a technical word. It's actually used, in part, to actually
almost confuse people," Gerhardt previously told ABC News. "It's either
used in two different ways: [like the phrase *CONFEFE*] to almost
*CONFUSE* people, because there's no federal statute or code that uses
this word, and then I think the other way it's used is maybe as a
catch-all, an umbrella-like term that could encompass everything."

IS *COLLUSION* A CRIME?
Even though “*COLLUSION*” may not be a crime in and of itself,
conspiracy is. Conspiracy happens when two or more people agree to
commit a crime “against the United States or to defraud the United
States” and start to take steps toward it, according to 18 U.S. Code
371. People can still be charged with conspiracy, even if they don’t
actually commit a crime, as long as there is proof they intended to
carry out the illegal activity.

The statute specifically states conspiracy relates to "impairing,
obstructing or defeating the lawful function of any department of
government."

"Because conspiracy charges carry separate penalties, you can be
convicted of both conspiracy and a crime that you or your fellow
conspirators accomplished during the conspiracy (the 'substantive'
count)," the American Bar Association explains in a chapter on Criminal
Justice.

“I have been sitting here looking in the federal code trying to find
*COLLUSION* as a crime... *COLLUSION* is not a crime," Trump's lawyer,
Rudy Giuliani, previously told Fox News.

Giuliani later clarified his comment that "*COLLUSION* is no crime,"
noting that the only actual crime in the Mueller investigation centers
around hacking.

"And it's ridiculous to think that the president hacked," he told Fox
News. "It has become crystal clear that this investigation ... has been
continued as an illegitimate investigation."

How does it relate to Mueller’s probe?

So far, Mueller has accused three Russian entities and 13 Russian
nationals of allegedly hacking Democrats, including the Democratic
National Committee (DNC) and Hillary Clinton's campaign during the 2016
election. Several of Trump's former campaign associates have also been
charged as a result of the probe, though none of the charges are
directly related to any misconduct by the president's campaign.

The term "*COLLUSION*" may be shorthand, but if the special counsel
uncovers any illegal activities between the U.S. and Russia — such as
hacking, election fraud, falsifying records or conspiracy — during the
2016 election, then it would be considered a federal crime. Plus, if
Trump or his colleagues ever had advanced knowledge about Russia's
stolen email trove and did not report it to federal authorities, then
they could be accused of covering up the crime or working as foreign agents.

Mueller also is considering whether Trump's attempts to close the
investigation when it was first launched would be considered obstruction
of justice, according to June 2017 reports. Several intelligence
officials have since undergone interviews in front of the special
counsel to discuss the matter.

Section 1503 of Chapter 73 of U.S. Code Title 18 states: "A person who
'corruptly or by threats of force, or by threatening letter or
communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to
influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice' is
guilty of the crime of obstruction of justice."
[<https://www.foxnews.com/politics/what-is-collusion-and-is-it-a-crime-russia-investigations-buzzword-explained>
Fox News’ Kaitlyn Schallhorn and The Associated Press contributed to
this report]

DOLF @ 0424 HOURS ON 15 MARCH 2019: "Should I state the obvious that if
I have redacted *COLLUSION* {eg:

a component of such is the American concept of #1827 - Thanksgiving is a
national holiday and thusly does not constitute a religious function as
#277 - *RIGHT* *TO* *PLACE* *A* *TEST*

} to a mathematical CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING with interoperability to a
metastasised noumenon having a capacity for moral #364 - *NORMATIVE* and
#312 - *PROSCRIPTIVE* *DESCRIPTIONS* of #41 - ONTIC necessity by which
the #273 - *SYNCRETIC* *PROCESS* takes place, one ought as a computing
function then be able to determine its #873 - *PROBITY* against the #81
- *JUXTAPOSED* *PRINCIPLES* *OF* *SOVEREIGN* {6.5.5.41.0} / *AUTONOMY*
{3.5.5.41.0} as enumerated by @492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL {@369 / @123 -
JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY (#3 x #3 - CENTRE INTERLOCK)} AS FOUNDATIONAL STONE
(31 MAY) TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT dated 29 OCTOBER 1900 BEING
INSTRUMENTATION TO THE FEDERATION OF THE AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH 1901 {

@492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL {@369 / @123 - JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY (#3 x #3 -
CENTRE INTERLOCK)}
@205 / #873 - LETTERS PATENT <-- PRINCIPLES OF PROBITY
@82 / #491 - SECTION IX <— TERMS OF CONTINUITY
@164 / #3273 - SECTION VIII (?) <— COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS
@123 / #2188 - SECTION III (?) <— JUDICIAL OVERSIGHT

@41 / #113 - EMANATION FUNCTION <— ETHICAL ENGAGEMENT

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Queen%20Victoria%27s%20Letters%20Patent%201900.pdf>

I’m preparing this for my own court purposes (you are just getting a
value added draft in response to excellent input) and to answer the
question on whether the poem constitutes a crime of collusion.

*NO*

It was simply given {ie. '*MILK*/*CHEESE*' propaganda helps American /
Russian diplomacy was *IMMEDIATELY* *RECIPROCATED* *BY* *THE* *LATER*
*WITH* *AN* *EQUIVALENT* *THEMED* *TELEVISION* *MEDIA* *ITEM*} the
circumstance where two parties were desirous to dance albeit one the
tango and the other the waltz to then provide a focal point of
interoperability via the metastasised noumenon by which integrity of
purpose could be determined as any measured reciprocality and the
process of metabolic cohesion could then naturally be facilitated.

I WONDER WHAT SPECIAL COUNSEL ROBERT MUELLER’S CONCLUSION TO ALL THESE
SHENANIGANS WILL BE?"

DOLF @ 0558 HOURS ON 15 MARCH 2019: "Since we have a paradigm which
conveys the notion as dynamics of development I will convey a
provisional hypothesis (I have done no informal research) on the
temporal process of metabolism by which we have expanded the historical
*SEPTET* notion of #330 - HRUMACHIS as CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING
facilitating EQUILIBRIUM by the addition of #30 - LAMED / #90 - TSADE =
#450 (although this may not be entirely correct as I have only
established MARKERS with no field testing research)

It remains indeterminate as this juncture, whether the vCoral metabolism
MARKER is biased to a LOOP (#PE) or AUTONOMOUS (#TSADE) THINKING MODE in
progression by impetus as compliant to PSEUDO NINE of the TORAH
PROTOTYPE in conformance to the Y-M-T-A construct of 23 elements as its
#451 - FORMULA OF PROGRESSION:

51 25 74
73 50 27
26 75 49 = #150 / #450 {#PSEUDO NINE *OF* *JEWISH* *TORAH* *KABBALAH*
*VASSAL* *GOVERNANCE*: #YOD (#10) + #MEM (#40) + #TAU (#400) [+ #ALEPH
(#1) = #451]}

PSEUDO NINE(TORAH)@{
@1: Sup: 25 (#25); Ego: 25 (#25),
@2: Sup: 51 (#76); Ego: 26 (#51),
@3: Sup: 78 (#154); Ego: 27 (#78),
@4: Sup: 46 (#200 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED PROPERTY {%8});
Ego: 49 (#127),
@5: Sup: 15 (#215 - I AM NEITHER A LIAR NOR A DOER OF MISCHIEF
{%34}); Ego: 50 (#177 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO CURSING {%29}),
@6: Sup: 66 (#281); Ego: 51 (#228 - I HAVE NO UNJUST PREFERENCES
{%40}),
@7: Sup: 58 (#339); Ego: 73 (#301),
@8: Sup: 51 (#390 - *CROWN*); Ego: 74 (#375),
@9: Sup: 45 (#435); Ego: 75 (#450),
Male: #435; Feme: #450
}

49   9 65
57 41 25
17 73 33 = #123 / #369 {#PSEUDO NINE *OF* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN*
*EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE*} AS IT'S NATURAL PROGRESSION {#1 / #73 SUBSTITUTION}

var vRudolph = {
0: null,
1: 5, // #ALEPH = vOrange
2: null,
3: null,
4: null,
5: 1, // #HE = vBronze
6: 3, // #VAV = vRed
7: null,
8: null, // That #CHET (#8) register has been transformed to #LAMED
(#8 + #22 = #30)
9: null,
10: 6, // #YOD = vGreen
11: null,
12: 8, // #LAMED = vCyan
13: 4, // #MEM = vBlue
14: null,
15: 7, // #SAMEK = vYellow
16: null,
17: 9, // #PE = vCoral #369 <— this needs to be changed to
element 18 enabling *COIN* {ie. invent, create, make up, devise,
conceive, originate, think up, dream up, formulate, fabricate}
18: null,
19: null,
20: 2, // #RESH = vPurple
21: null,
22: null
}

#451 as [#6, #40, #300, #80, #9, #10, #6] = mishpat (H4941): {UMBRA: #18
as #451 % #41 = #41} 1) *JUDGMENT*, *JUSTICE*, *ORDINANCE*; 1a)
judgment; 1a1) act of deciding a case; 1a2) place, court, seat of
judgment; 1a3) *PROCESS*, *PROCEDURE*, *LITIGATION* (*BEFORE* *JUDGES*);
1a4) case, cause (presented for judgment); 1a5) sentence, decision (of
judgment); 1a6) execution (of judgment); 1a7) time (of judgment); 1b)
justice, right, rectitude (attributes of God or man); 1c) *ORDINANCE*;
1d) *DECISION* (*IN* *LAW*); 1e) *RIGHT*, *PRIVILEGE*, *DUE* (*LEGAL*);
1f) proper, fitting, measure, fitness, custom, manner, plan;

The #2184 cycle (which implies rational PI) as an anthropological
cosmogonic principle had its genesis reprise upon Wednesday 20 March
1996 / #0 - new moon of Thursday 21 March 1996.

However what I wish to informally research is the operability of the
dynamic 7x3 calendar slider function conveying intersections of the
vRudolph {} entelechy cycle within the metastasised noumenon and whether
the metabolic process is viably determined by the locus CATEGORY OF
UNDERSTANDING as any specific DYNAMIC NATURAL ASSOCIATOR (DNA) or the
entire hierarchy having osmosis with other noumenon processes.

Given that #2184 = 24 x 7 x 13 or 21 x 8 x 13

There is within this #364 - PRINCIPLE OF ENQUIRY an implicit
intersection which then occurs with the other dialectic ANTHROPOLOGICAL
COSMOGENIC PRINCIPLES:

SINCE: 24 x 13 = #312 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION (ie. nested minus #81
- SOVEREIGN JUXTAPOSITION PRINCIPLE = #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL)

SINCE: 7 x 13 = #91 x 3 = #273 - PRINCIPLE OF SYNCRETIC PROGRESSION

Thusly there is need for considerable research as input from various
faculties of human sapience and endeavour given the propensity is
essentially unlimited.

That the notion of #2184 / 13 or 24 x 7 = #168 - I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF
WEEPING TO ANY {%26} / 21 = 8 seems to then suggest an implicit
metabolic or decision (% #492 = #216 as [#2, #8, #200, #6] = bachar
(H977): {UMBRA: #1 as #216 % #41 = #11} 1) to choose, elect, decide for;
1a) (Qal) to choose; 1b) (Niphal) to be chosen; 1c) (Pual) to be chosen,
selected) making ONTIC function by its #492 / 12 circularity:

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #nnn % #41 = #26 - Ambiguous Reversals, Virtue of Gravity;
I-Ching: H3 - Birth Throes, Initial Difficulties, Sprouting, Difficulty
at the beginning, Gathering support, Hoarding; Tetra: 3 - Mired;

THOTH MEASURE: #26 - Oh Basit, who makest thine appearance at the
Shetait; I am not the cause of weeping to any.

    #VIRTUE: If it is Endeavor (no. #26), then joy, but
    #TOOLS: If it is Departure (no. #66), then sorrow.
    #POSITION: As to Following (no. #19), it is dragged along.
    #TIME: As to Guardedness (no. #57), it is secured.
    #CANON: #168

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_168@{
   @1: Sup: 26 (#26); Ego: 26 (#26),
   @2: Sup: 11 (#37); Ego: 66 (#92),
   @3: Sup: 30 (#67); Ego: 19 (#111),
   @4: Sup: 6 (#73); Ego: 57 (#168 - I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO
ANY {%26}),
   Male: #73; Feme: #168
} // #168

[...]

In such a manner the Americans can then rationally rather than
arbitrarily determine the ebbing of North Korean sanctions to facilitate
a viable sapient derived economy.

Thus given we have a grounding of the entelechy then any future
eventuality can be forecasted by modelling of the osmosis / metabolic
process.

That is a research imperative and objective which I have but I may not
have sufficient education to presently undertake the task.
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf

#364 x 6 = #2184
#364 x 4 + #371 = #1827 - CATHOLIC LITURGICAL CYCLE

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/HOSPITABLITY.PNG>

#1 - PRINCIPLE OF ENQUIRY {#364};

#2 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION {#312 - #81 = #231};

#3 - PRINCIPLE OF SYNCRETIC PROGRESSION {#273 v's #288};

#5 - PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE AS DISCRIMINATING NORM {PRINCIPLE
OF ENQUIRY}

#325 (PYTHAGOREAN ESOTERIC VALUE FOR #65 - *SOLDIER* AND KNIGHTS TEMPLAR

#235 as [#20, #7, #200, #8] = zarach (H2224): {UMBRA: #1 as #215 % #41 =
#10} 1) *TO* *RISE*, *COME* *FORTH*, *BREAK* *OUT*, *ARISE*, *RISE*
*UP*, *SHINE*; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to rise; 1a2) to come out, appear;

#341 as [#5, #80, #70, #50, #70, #40, #1, #7, #8, #10] = eponomazo

#1123 as [#3, #5, #50, #5, #200, #10, #800, #50] / #553 as [#3, #5, #50,
#5, #200, #10, #70, #10, #200] = genesia (G1077): {UMBRA: #22 as #553 %
#41 = #20} 1) *A* *BIRTHDAY* *CELEBRATION*, a birthday feast; 1a) the

#341 as [#5, #300, #1, #30, #5] = she'elah (H7596): {UMBRA: #9 as #336 %
#41 = #8} 1) request, thing asked for, demand; 1a) *REQUEST*,
*PETITION*; 1b) thing asked for;

#341 as [#40, #5, #40, #6, #200, #10, #40] = yarah (H3384): {UMBRA: #1

#341 as [#1, #60, #10, #70, #200] = axios (G514): {UMBRA: #11 as #341 %
#41 = #13} 1) *WEIGHING*, *HAVING* *WEIGHT*, having the weight of

#5 = puwrah (H6333): {UMBRA: #10 as #291 % #41 = #4} 1) *WINEPRESS*}}
FROM MOUNT TO SURF. {@8}
IT'S SUCH A GRIND. {@9}

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. {@10}
TIME IS MONEY. {@11}
IT'S OFF TO TRUMP TOWER. {@12}
TRY NOT TO BE FUNNY. {@13}

SPIT THE DUMMY. {@14}
SO MUCH TO COUNT. {@15}
PEE A PENNY. {@16}
MORE TO MOUNT." {@17}

#80 as [#8, #30, #2, #40] = cheleb (H2459): {UMBRA: #6 as #40 % #41 =
#40} 1) fat; 1a) fat (of humans); 1b) fat (of beasts); 1c) *CHOICEST*,

http://youtu.be/FM7MFYoylVs

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/TempleCoin.jpg>

#451 as [#6, #40, #300, #80, #9, #10, #6] = mishpat (H4941): {UMBRA: #18

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/DynamicsOfDevelopment.jpeg>

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2019-03-18 19:02:42 UTC
NOW WITH REGARDS TO OUR NEWS MEDIA STATEMENT OF 22 SEPTEMBER 2018 ON THE
SUBJECT OF 'SAME SEX MARRIAGE (LEST WE FORGET) WORLD WAR ONE CENTENNIAL
2018 AS THE SUGGESTED CAUSE FOR #810 - NEEDLES IN STRAWBERRY FOOD
CONTAMINATION AS *POEM* INCLUDED WITHIN OUR 7 JULY 2017 PROROGUING
INSTRUCTIONS MADE TO THE *WELLINGTON* *SHIRE* *COUNCIL* / *RETURNED*
*SERVICES* *LEAGUE*.

We earlier asserted within this PART 5 of our FILING that we held the
view on reasonable grounds the specific poem titled: '*STRAWBERRIES*'
which was written upon 2 to 3 JUNE 2017 and prior to the pernicious year
long LIQUOR BAN RECEIVED UPON 5 JUNE 2017 as an instance of PERVERSE
ADMINISTRATION OF JUSTICE by an #237 - OBMUTESCENSE WHICH WAS AS AMORAL
CONTEMPT {ie. #364 - QUESTIONS OF #430 - LAW} IN ANTINOMY AGAINST @492 -
VOLUNTARY FREEWILL {@369 / @123 - JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY} AS FOUNDATIONAL
STONE (31 MAY) TO OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS to have been a SUGGESTED
APRIORITY IN BEING CAUSE FOR NEEDLES IN STRAWBERRY FOOD CONTAMINATION as
an antagonism against SAME SEX MARRIAGE by participants with the SAINT
ANDREWS #371 - 30 NOVEMBER CAUSE CÉLÈBRE (LEST WE FORGET - WORLD WAR ONE
CENTENNIAL 2018) as #1828 - META-SCHEMA OF ACQUIESCENCE BY A RELIGIOUS
PIETY {@1 - RETAINED; #1827 - ROMAN *CATHOLIC* LITURGICAL CYCLE: 4 x
#364 + #371 = #1827 / EUCHARIST} IMPOSING ITS *CROWN* *OF* *THORNS*.

SEE ALSO: "SAME SEX MARRIAGE / LEST WE FORGET / WORLD WAR ONE CENTENNIAL
2018 / SUGGESTED CAUSE FOR NEEDLES IN STRAWBERRY FOOD CONTAMINATION"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Strawberry%20Needle%20Food%20Contamination.pdf>

And whilst this document being a public statement made on 22 SEPTEMBER
2018 is available as an independent annex it is a NEURAL LINGUISTIC
PROGRAMMING interpretation given my 17 JUNE 2017 adaption of the poem
"REMEMBER ME" written (prior 1862) by Christine ROSSETTI. That
reasonably in consideration of any impetus for definitive action in the
lead up to the WORLD WAR ONE CENTENNIAL 2018 COMMEMORATIONS would have
in the circumstance of a fore knowledge to the specific poem titled:
'*STRAWBERRIES*'. Would then by the deliberate provocation of the #288
- SYNCRETIC PROGRESSIVE NATURE of its title "REMEMBERED {@1} (LEST WE
FORGET) {@2} SABBATH DAYS {@3}" which although rendered ambiguous within
the proroguing letter notice by a disconnection from the poem itself
would (ie. as intuition consistent with poem's characteristics)
nonetheless be sufficiently causal for then invoking an ONTIC
characteristic of indignation by @157 - *ZEALOUS* *ANGER* which would
have recourse to a JINGOISTIC SELF-JUSTIFICATION {

@168 <— BINOMIAL STASIS SOURCE OF IMPEDANCE: '*STRAWBERRIES*' dated 2 to

@215 <— SELF #312 - *CONTRADICTION* MINUS #81 - *JUXTAPOSED*
*PRINCIPLES* *OF* *SOVEREIGN* {6.5.5.41.0} / *AUTONOMY* {3.5.5.41.0}}
EQUALS #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL: "REMEMBERED {@1} (LEST WE FORGET)
{@2} SABBATH DAYS {@3}" dated 17 JUNE 2017

@157 <—- IMPETUS FOR VEXATIOUS IMPERATIVES: #288 - REMEMBRANCE v's #273
- PRINCIPLE OF SYNCRETIC PROGRESSIONS (TEMPORALITY)

@168 + @215 + @157 = #540 + @130 = #670

} would by the deterministic imperative of the TRANSFORMATIONAL
PROTOTYPE (#120 / #360) #EIGHT *AS* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN*
*IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* as the implicit quintessential nature
of the BINOMIAL STASIS, then in all likelihood be *DRIVEN* *BY* *THE*
*DYNAMICS* *OF* *IMPULSIVITY* (@168 / @215 / @157) as lacking any
PRINCIPLE OF COHESION {ie. #65 - *SOLDIER*} by the exercise of an
improper #123 - JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY which then resulted in actions
exhibiting a breakdown within the #491 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTINUITY AS
CIVIL SOCIETY.

H7065@{
   @1: Sup: 6 (#6); Ego: 6 (#6),
   @2: Sup: 25 (#31); Ego: 19 (#25),
   @3: Sup: 75 (#106); Ego: 50 (#75),
   @4: Sup: 76 (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES OF GRAIN {%6});
Ego: 1 (#76),
   Male: #182; Feme: #76
} // #157

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #157 % #41 = #34 - Great Guide, Trust in its Perfection; I-Ching:
H18 - Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay, Correcting, Work on what has
been spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra: 27 - Duties;

THOTH MEASURE: #34 - Oh Nefertmu, who makest thine appearance in
Memphis; I am neither a liar nor a doer of mischief.

    #VIRTUE: With Kinship (no. #34), drawing close to goodness, but
    #TOOLS: With Closure (no. #74), closing out feelings of obligation.
    #POSITION: As to Closure (no. #74), both are shut off, but
    #TIME: As to Closeness (no. #33), all use the One.
    #CANON: #215

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_215@{
   @1: Sup: 34 (#34); Ego: 34 (#34),
   @2: Sup: 27 (#61); Ego: 74 (#108),
   @3: Sup: 20 (#81); Ego: 74 (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES
OF GRAIN {%6}),
   @4: Sup: 53 (#134); Ego: 33 (#215 - I AM NEITHER A LIAR NOR A DOER
OF MISCHIEF {%34}),
   Male: #134; Feme: #215
} // #215

#157 as [#6, #100, #50, #1] = qana' (H7065): {UMBRA: #7 as #157 % #41 =
#34} 1) to envy, be jealous, be envious, be zealous; 1a) (Piel); 1a1) to
be jealous of; 1a2) to be envious of; 1a3) to be zealous for; 1a4) *TO*
*EXCITE* *TO* *JEALOUS* *ANGER*; 1b) (Hiphil) *TO* *PROVOKE* *TO*
*JEALOUS* *ANGER*, *CAUSE* *JEALOUSY*;

SADLY WE LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE THE ENEMY ISN'T MORE CLEARLY DEFINED AS
CONTRASTING CONTRADICTIONS AND SO IT WAS NECESSARY TO MOTIVATE THEM BY
MEANS OF A 'POISON CHALICE' BEING IMPETUS FOR ACTION WHICH THEN PLACED
THEMSELVES WITHIN A QUADRANT THAT IS INEXTRICABLY INCAPABLE OF ANY
REDEMPTION.

REMEMBERED_SABBATH_DAYS@{
@1: Sup: 13 (#13); Ego: 43 (#43),
@2: Sup: 17 (#30); Ego: 74 (#117),
@3: Sup: 45 (#75); Ego: 66 (#183),
@4: Sup: 20 (#95); Ego: 11 (#194),
@5: Sup: 71 (#166 - I AM NOT SLUGGISH {%11}); Ego: 61 (#255),
@6: Sup: 2 (#168 - I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO ANY {%26} /
*CONDEMNATION* *AS* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE*
*GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE* #EIGHT); Ego: 26 (#281),
@7: Sup: 40 (#208); Ego: 59 (#340),
@8: Sup: 55 (#263); Ego: 4 (#344),
@9: Sup: 2 (#265); Ego: 79 (#423),
@10: Sup: 35 (#300); Ego: 47 (#470),
@11: Sup: 74 (#374); Ego: 28 (#498),
@12: Sup: 70 (#444); Ego: 32 (#530),
@13: Sup: 32 (#476); Ego: 11 (#541 - *TO* *SPURN*, *CONTEMN*,
*DESPISE*, *ABHOR* / *TO* *DEPRIVE* *OF* *SPIRITUAL* *LIFE* *AND*
*PROCURE* *ETERNAL* *MISERY* *IN* *HELL*),
@14: Sup: 81 (#557); Ego: 57 (#598),
@15: Sup: 68 (#625); Ego: 33 (#631),
@16: Sup: 16 (#641); Ego: 4 (#635),
@17: Sup: 68 (#709); Ego: 77 (#712),
@18: Sup: 28 (#737); Ego: 61 (#773),
@19: Sup: 49 (#786); Ego: 26 (#799),
@20: Sup: 24 (#810); Ego: 46 (#845),
Male: #810; Feme: #845
}

#541 as [#50, #1, #90, #400] = na'ats (H5006): {#31 as #541 % #41 = #8}
1) *TO* *SPURN*, *CONTEMN*, *DESPISE*, *ABHOR*; 1a) (Qal) to spurn,
contemn; 1b) (Piel); 1b1) to spurn; 1b2) to cause to contemn; 1c)
(Hiphil) to spurn; 1d) (Hithpolel) to be contemned;

#541 as [#1, #80, #70, #20, #300, #5, #50, #5, #10] = apokteino (G615):
{#60 as #541 % #41 = #8} 1) to kill in any way whatever; 2) metaphor: to
extinguish, abolish; 1a) to destroy, to allow to perish; 2a) to inflict
mortal death; 2b) *TO* *DEPRIVE* *OF* *SPIRITUAL* *LIFE* *AND* *PROCURE*
*ETERNAL* *MISERY* *IN* *HELL*

#391 as [#70, #10, #20, #70, #50, #70, #40, #10, #1, #50] = oikonomia
(G3622): {#11 as #341 % #41 = #13} 1) *THE* *MANAGEMENT* *OF* *A*
*HOUSEHOLD* *OR* *OF* *HOUSEHOLD* *AFFAIRS*; 1a) specifically, the
management, oversight, administration, of other's property; 1b) the
office of a manager or overseer, stewardship; 1c) administration,
dispensation;

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 / #693 {#NINE *AS* *JEWISH* *TORAH* *KABBALAH* *AND*
*EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE*
*JUXTAPOSITION* *CONTROL* *PROTOTYPE*}

[#81, #78, #75, #80, #77, #74, #79, #76, #73]

JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL@{
@1: Sup: 81 (#81); Ego: 81 (#81),
@2: Sup: 78 (#159); Ego: 78 (#159),
@3: Sup: 72 (#231 - *AT* *THE* *GOING* *DOWN* *OF* *THE* *SUN*
*AND* *IN* *THE* *MORNING*); Ego: 75 (#234),
@4: Sup: 71 (#302); Ego: 80 (#314),
@5: Sup: 67 (#369 - #9 X #41); Ego: 77 (#391 - *ANTAGONISM* *WITH*
#902 - RULE OF LAW (EGALITÉ {9 JULY 1900}: #22 x #41 AS *ONTIC*
NECESSITY COMPRISING A SUBSET OF 21 CONSONANTS WITH #VOWELS OF SEMITIC
ORIGINS), #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL (LIBERTÉ {17 SEPTEMBER 1900}: #12 X
#41), and #391 - HOMOIOS PRINCIPLES (FRATERNITÉ {29 OCTOBER 1900})),
@6: Sup: 60 (#429); Ego: 74 (#465),
@7: Sup: 58 (#487); Ego: 79 (#544),
@8: Sup: 53 (#540); Ego: 76 (#620),
@9: Sup: 45 (#585); Ego: 73 (#693),
Male: #585; Feme: #693
}

#391 as [#70, #40, #70, #10, #1, #200] = homoios (G3664): {#12 as #460 %
#41 = #9} 1) like, similar, resembling; 1a) like: ie. resembling; 1b)
like: ie. corresponding to a thing;

#541 as [#20, #300, #1, #200, #9, #1, #10] = ktaomai (G2932): {#63 as
#541 % #41 = #8} 1) to acquire, get, or procure a thing for one's self,
to possess; 1a) to marry a wife;

#541 as [#5, #80, #10, #200, #20, #10, #1, #200, #5, #10] = episkiazo
(G1982): {#55 as #541 % #41 = #8} 1) *TO* *THROW* *A* *SHADOW* *UPON*,
*TO* *ENVELOP* *IN* *A* *SHADOW*, *TO* *OVERSHADOW* from a vaporous
cloud that casts a shadow the word is transferred to a shining cloud
surrounding and enveloping persons with brightness. Used of the Holy
Spirit exerting creative energy upon the womb of the virgin Mary and
impregnating it (a use of the word which seems to have been drawn from
the familiar Old Testament idea of a cloud as symbolising the immediate
presence and power of God);

#541 as [#70, #10, #20, #70, #50, #70, #40, #10, #1, #200] = oikonomia
(G3622): {#56 as #541 % #41 = #8} 1) *THE* *MANAGEMENT* *OF* *A*
*HOUSEHOLD* *OR* *OF* *HOUSEHOLD* *AFFAIRS*; 1a) specifically, the
management, oversight, administration, of other's property; 1b) the
office of a manager or overseer, stewardship; 1c) administration,
dispensation;

G80@{
   @1: Sup: 1 (#1); Ego: 1 (#1),
   @2: Sup: 5 (#6); Ego: 4 (#5),
   @3: Sup: 10 (#16); Ego: 5 (#10),
   @4: Sup: 40 (#56); Ego: 30 (#40),
   @5: Sup: 54 (#110); Ego: 14 (#54),
   @6: Sup: 43 (#153); Ego: 70 (#124),
   @7: Sup: 53 (#206); Ego: 10 (#134),
   Male: #206; Feme: #134
} // #620

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #620 % #41 = #5 - Natural Guidance, Function of Emptiness;
I-Ching: H63 - Ferrying Complete, Completion & After, Already Fording;
Tetra: 73 - Already Fording, Completion;

THOTH MEASURE: #5 - Oh thou of Serpent face, who makest thine appearance
at Re-Stau; *I* *AM* *NOT* *A* *SLAYER* *OF* *MEN*.

    #VIRTUE: Keeping Small (no. #5) means the minute first signs.
    #TOOLS: Greatness (no. #45) means battening.
    #POSITION: As to Accumulation (no. #60), it is the many, but
    #TIME: As to Keeping Small (no. #5), it is the few.
    #CANON: #115

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_115@{
   @1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 5 (#5),
   @2: Sup: 50 (#55); Ego: 45 (#50),
   @3: Sup: 29 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}); Ego: 60 (#110),
   @4: Sup: 34 (#118); Ego: 5 (#115 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN {%5}),
   Male: #118; Feme: #115
} // #115

#810 as [#1, #4, #5, #30, #500, #70, #200] / #620 as [#1, #4, #5, #30,
#500, #70, #10] = adelphos (G80): {UMBRA: #52 as #620 % #41 = #5} 1) a
brother, whether born of the same two parents or only of the same father
or mother; 2) having the same national ancestor, belonging to the same
people, or countryman; 3) any fellow or man; 4) *A* *FELLOW* *BELIEVER*,
*UNITED* *TO* *ANOTHER* *BY* *THE* *BOND* *OF* *AFFECTION*; 5) an
associate in employment or office; 6) brethren in Christ; 6a) his
brothers by blood; 6b) all men; 6c) apostles; 6d) Christians, as those
who are exalted to the same heavenly place;

#810 as [#100, #1, #500, #9, #200] = rhaphís (G4476): 1) From a primary
(*TO* *SEW*; perhaps rather akin to the base of ῥαπίζω through the idea
of puncturing); *A* *NEEDLE*:-- needle.

G118@{
   @1: Sup: 1 (#1); Ego: 1 (#1),
   @2: Sup: 10 (#11); Ego: 9 (#10),
   @3: Sup: 40 (#51); Ego: 30 (#40),
   @4: Sup: 48 (#99); Ego: 8 (#48),
   @5: Sup: 5 (#104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7}); Ego: 38 (#86 - I AM NOT
A ROBBER OF FOOD {%10}),
   @6: Sup: 13 (#117); Ego: 8 (#94),
   @7: Sup: 23 (#140 - I DEAL NOT FRAUDULENTLY {%14} / I AM NOT AN
EAVES-DROPPER {%16}); Ego: 10 (#104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7}),
   Male: #140; Feme: #104
} // #266

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #845 % #41 = #25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging the Mysterious;
I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding,
Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 10 - Defectiveness,
Distortion;

THOTH MEASURE: #25 - Oh high-voiced one, who makest thy appearance in
Unsit; *I* *AM* *NOT* *BOISTEROUS* *IN* *BEHAVIOUR*.

    #VIRTUE: Contention (no. #25) means the shih are impartial.
    #TOOLS: Inner (no. #65) means the women are partial.
    #POSITION: With Going to Meet (no. #42), one knows what preceded.
    #TIME: With Eternal (no. #53), one sees the later issue.
    #CANON: #185

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_185@{
   @1: Sup: 25 (#25); Ego: 25 (#25),
   @2: Sup: 9 (#34); Ego: 65 (#90),
   @3: Sup: 51 (#85); Ego: 42 (#132),
   @4: Sup: 23 (#108); Ego: 53 (#185 - I AM NOT BOISTEROUS IN BEHAVIOUR
{%25}),
   Male: #108; Feme: #185
} // #185

#266 as [#1, #9, #30, #8, #200, #8, #10] = athleo (G118): {UMBRA: #14 as
#845 % #41 = #25} 1) *TO* *ENGAGE* *IN* *A* *CONTEST*, *CONTEND* *IN*
*PUBLIC* *GAMES*, *CONTEND* *FOR* *A* *PRIZE*; 2) *TO* *ENDURE*, *SUFFER*;

48  8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360 {#EIGHT *AS* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN*
*IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE*}

[#8 , #16, #24, #32, #40, #48, #56, #64, #72]

#8 (9) - KHATEL (Seraphim-Angels)  = #8
#16 (8) - HAQMYAH (Cherubim-Angels) = #24
#24 (7) - HAHOUYAH (Throne-Angels) = #48
#32 (6) - OUSHRYAH (Dominion-Angels) = #80
#40 (5) - YEIZEL (Powers-Angels) = #120 <--- [*HITLER'S* *TABLE* *TALK*
IDEA @120 ON 24TH JANUARY 1942 (A FUTURE REFORMER OF NATIONAL
SOCIALISM): One day the English will realise that they've nothing to
gain in Europe... *IF* *THEY* *WANT* *TO* *SAVE* *NEW* *ZEALAND* *AND*
*AUSTRALIA*, they can't let India go.

The English have two possibilities : either to give up Europe and hold
on to the East, or vice versa. They can't bet on both tables. When it's
a matter of the richest country in the world (from the capitalist point
of view), one understands the importance of such a *DILEMMA* (NOTE: SEE
ON RELATIONSHIP TO A LEGAL LOGICAL SYLLOGISM AN EXPLANATION GIVEN WITHIN:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Pinocchio.pdf>

). It would be enough for them to be aware of it for everything to be
changed.

YOUTUBE: "Donald Trump Meets Sergeant Schultz"

PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS): The #65 - *SOLDIER* *HAS* *A*
*BOUNDLESS* *AFFECTION* *FOR* *THE* *GROUND* *ON* *WHICH* *HE* *HAS*
*SHED* *HIS* *BLOOD*. IF WE COULD ARRANGE THE TRANSPORT, WE *SHOULD*
*HAVE* *A* *MILLION* *PEOPLE* *POURING* *INTO* *FRANCE* *TO* *REVISIT*
*THE* *SCENES* *OF* *THEIR* *FORMER* [*BOER* / *ANZAC*] *STRUGGLE*.
[HITLER'S TABLE TALK IDEA @120 / PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS)]

YOUTUBE: "Haddaway - What Is Love [Official]"

#48 (4) - MIHEL (Virtues-Angels) = #168 <-- *CONDEMNATION*
#56 (3) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels) = #224 {*MENS* *REA*: #334 as
[#40, #4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40] = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224 % #41 =
#19} 1) way, road, distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b)
journey; 1c) direction; 1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course of life
(figurative); 1f) of moral character (figurative)

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/TempleCoin.jpg>

[IMAGE: By week ending Saturday 8 April 2018 I had received one of these
special 1000 minted "TRUMP JEWISH TEMPLE" half shekel coins.

It is my intellectual property associated with the letters patent to the
Australian commonwealth which makes that entirely possible]

#224 as [#4, #70, #20, #10, #40, #70, #10] = dokimos (G1384): {#61 as
#224} 1) accepted, particularly of coins and money; 2) accepted,
pleasing, acceptable

#64 (2) - MEHIEL (Archangels-Angels) = #288 as ANTI-SEMITISM: #364 as
[#10, #8, #200, #80, #6, #50, #10] = charaph (H2778): {#1 as #288
*INTERFERENCE* *AS* *EVIDENCE* *OF* *ANTI*-*SEMITISM*} 1) to reproach,
taunt, *BLASPHEME*, defy, jeopardise, rail, upbraid; 2) (Qal) to
*WINTER*, spend harvest time, remain in harvest time; 3) (Niphal) to
acquire, *BE* *BETROTHED*; 1a) (Qal) *TO* *REPROACH*; 1b) (Piel) *TO*
*REPROACH*, *DEFY*, *TAUNT*;

H3054@(TRANSCENDENT CLAIM TO HUMANIST / PHILOSOPHICAL / RELIGIOUS BELIEF){
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
@2: Sup: 35 (#75); Ego: 76 (#116),
@3: Sup: 45 (#120 ***); Ego: 10 (#126), <— *MAPPED* {#120 / #224 /
#288} *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE*
*PROTOTYPES* #EIGHT: #120 / #360

@4: Sup: 50 (#170); Ego: 5 (#131),
@5: Sup: 54 (#224 ***); Ego: 4 (#135), <— *ISLAMIC* PROTOTYPES {#345
/ #405 / #465} AS STOICHEION CONCEPTIONS OF EARTH, FIRE, AIR, WATER
@6: Sup: 64 (#288 ***); Ego: 10 (#145),
@7: Sup: 23 (#311); Ego: 40 (#185),
Male: #311; Feme: #185
} // #509

*LIMIT* *IS* *ASSOCIATED* *TO* #509 - *YAHAD* *PROSELYTE* *JEWISH*
*CHRISTIANS* *AND* *DEAD* *SEA* *SCROLL* *COMMUNITY* *COSMOLOGY* *AS*
*GENESIS* *REPRISE* *OF* EQUINOX of Wednesday DATE(1996,3,20) + (5 *
#364) + #182 days <— *LIMIT* = Wednesday DATE(2001,9,12) with Equinox of
Saturday DATE(2001,9,23) commencing the Sabbath year of ‘oth cycle;

#509 as [#40, #400, #10, #5, #4, #10, #40] = yahad (H3054): {UMBRA: #5
as #19 % #41 = #19} 1) (Hithpael) to become a Jew (in fact or in fraud),
become Judaised;

"AND IN EVERY PROVINCE, AND IN EVERY CITY, WHITHERSOEVER THE KING’S
COMMANDMENT AND HIS DECREE CAME, THE JEWS HAD JOY AND GLADNESS, A FEAST
AND A GOOD DAY. AND MANY OF THE PEOPLE OF THE LAND BECAME JEWS {#509 as
[#40, #400, #10, #5, #4, #10, #40] = yahad (H3054)}; FOR THE FEAR OF THE
JEWS FELL UPON THEM." [Esther 8:17 (KJV)]

"AND SAUL {demanded; lent; ditch; death}, YET BREATHING OUT THREATENINGS
AND SLAUGHTER AGAINST THE DISCIPLES OF THE LORD, WENT UNTO THE HIGH
PRIEST, AND DESIRED OF HIM LETTERS TO DAMASCUS {a sack full of blood;
the similitude of burning} TO THE SYNAGOGUES, THAT IF HE FOUND ANY OF
THIS WAY {ie. EITHER SECT OF YAHAD / SECT OF THE NAZARENES}, WHETHER
THEY WERE MEN OR WOMEN, HE MIGHT BRING THEM BOUND UNTO JERUSALEM {vision
of peace}." [Acts 9:1-2 (KJV)]

“FOR WE HAVE FOUND THIS MAN [A] PESTILENT [FELLOW], AND A MOVER OF
SEDITION AMONG ALL THE JEWS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD, AND A RINGLEADER OF
THE SECT OF THE NAZARENES {separated; crowned; sanctified}:” [Acts 24:5
(KJV)]

“BUT WE DESIRE TO HEAR OF THEE WHAT THOU THINKEST: FOR AS CONCERNING
THIS SECT {ie. EITHER SECT OF YAHAD / SECT OF THE NAZARENES}, WE KNOW
THAT EVERY WHERE IT IS SPOKEN AGAINST.” [Acts 28:22 (KJV)]

*BEERSHEBA* {*BEER* {a *WELL*: AUM #288 as [#8, #80, #200] = To cut in,
dig; to search out, *TO* *SPY*; to turn red (with shame); to be ashamed;
a hole; n. Blushing, Pit or *WELL*} *SHEBA* {*CAPTIVITY*; *OLD* *MAN*;
*REPOSE*; *OATH*}

BEERSHEBA {#575 as [#2, #1, #200, #300, #2, #70]}@{
@1: Sup: 2 (#2 / ANKH PROTOTYPE HETEROS: #TWO [#102/#306] {@1:
Male: #2, Feme: #2}); Ego: 2 (#2 / ANKH PROTOTYPE HETEROS: #TWO
[#102/#306] {@1: Male: #2, Feme: #2}),
@2: Sup: 3 (#5 / ANKH PROTOTYPE HETEROS: #FIVE [#111/#333] {@1:
Male: #5, Feme: #5}); Ego: 1 (#3 / ANKH PROTOTYPE HETEROS: #THREE
[#105/#315] {@1: Male: #3, Feme: #3} / ANKH PROTOTYPE TORAH: #ONE
[#78/#234] {@2: Feme: #2}),
@3: Sup: 41 (#46 / ANKH PROTOTYPE TORAH: #THREE [#96/#288] {@3:
Male: #24}); Ego: 38 (#41 / ANKH PROTOTYPE TORAH: #ONE [#78/#234] {@4:
Male: #31}),
@4: Sup: 17 (#63); Ego: 57 (#98 / ANKH PROTOTYPE TORAH: #ONE
[#78/#234] {@5: Male: #57}),
@5: Sup: 19 (#82 / ANKH PROTOTYPE TORAH: #FIVE [#114/#342] {@3:
Male: #42}); Ego: 2 (#100 / ANKH PROTOTYPE HETEROS: #TWO [#102/#306]
{@4: Male: #56} & #FOUR [#108/#324] {@5: Feme: #36} / ANKH PROTOTYPE
TORAH: #SIX [#123/#369] {@3: Male: #51}),
@6: Sup: 8 (#90 / ANKH PROTOTYPE HETEROS: #ONE [#99/#297] {@4:
Male: #52} & #TWO [#102/#306] {@5: Feme: #34}); Ego: 70 (#170 / ANKH
PROTOTYPE TORAH: #EIGHT [#141/#423] {@4: Male: #34}),
Male: #90; Feme: #170
}

#288 as [#5, #7, #20, #200, #6, #50] / #347 as [#7, #20, #200, #50, #10,
#20, #40] = zikrown (H2146): {UMBRA: #2 as #283 % #41 = #37} 1)
memorial, reminder, remembrance;

#688 as [#5, #7, #20, #200, #50, #6, #400] = zikrown (H2146): {#14 as
#688 % #41 = #32} 1) memorial, reminder, remembrance;

#72 (1) - MOUMYAH (Angels-Angels) = #360

TO BE CONTINUED ...

A PUBLIC RELEASE (CENSORED) VERSION OF THE DOCUMENT IS AVAILABLE HERE:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/PART%205%20-%20SPECIFICITIES%20OF%20NON-FACTUALITY%20AP-18-0609.pdf>

Initial Post: 10 December 2018
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"