— WHAT IS BREXIT?
2019-03-08 20:20:43 UTC
We have busy day today doing something that I rarely do upon the Sabbath
day and that is working on document preparation which plans the demise of
others at it seems a #312 - contradiction so we need some #273 -
syncretistic mechanism to facilitate a favourable outcome.

And do that I thought to consider the question on WHAT IS BREXIT? (this is
a spontaneous comment and subject to revision)

Is it reality?
Or an object of reality?
Only a chimera / or mirrored of reality?
Our impetus for reality?

Europeans would readily agree that such four corners of dialectics whether
Hegel’s @1 - Thesis; @2 - Anti-thesis; @3 - Synthesis; @4 - Progression or
Marx’s @1 - Progression; @2 - Synthesis; @3 - Anti-thesis; @4 - Thesis that
there is no end of idealism, argument and which may lead to disastrous
consequences.

STATES OF EUROPEAN UNION
#1 - Principle of Enquiry;
#2 - Principle of Contradiction;
#3 - Principle of Syncretic Progression;
#4 - Principle of Materiality
#5 - Discriminating Norm {Principle of Enquiry}
#6 - Obligating Norm {Principle of Contradiction}: Binomial stasis
nomenclature
#7 - Manifesting Norm {Principle of Syncretic Progression}

FUNCTION OF EUROPEAN UNION
#8 - Transformational Principle {Transforming Nature / #5 - Act of Nature}
#9 - Ontological Principle {Autonomous Nature / #6 - Form of Nature}

OBJECTIVE OF EUROPEAN UNION
#10 - Sovereign Principle {Totality of Nature / #7 - Engendering Nature}

So firstly we need to consider what is reality?

And the answer which I would consider is that it is constituted by a
metastasised characteristic of identity or persona.

Whereas a ring on one’s finger is an object of reality.

How is such stasis of reality achieved as CONCORDIA?

BINOMIAL APPARATUS:
@1 <--- INNER MAIDEN / MARRIAGEABLE MAIDEN {#64 = 8 x 8 as #260 MAGIC SUM}
@5 <--- ANCHOR {PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY PROTOTYPE}
#65 - *SOLDIER* {@1 RETENTION + #64 ELEMENTS}
#175 - *MARRIAGE*

TRINOMIAL APPARATUS:
@1 <— #492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL {#369 - DISCRIMINATING NORM / #123 -
JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY (3x3 - CENTRE INTERLOCK)}
@5 <— #205 - PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE {#873 - PROBITY OF THE
DIGNITY ROYAL}
@491 <— #491 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTINUITY
@164 <— #3273 - PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY

THUSLY: 3 x 1091 + @1 (1) - HOMOGENEOUS + @2 (1) - HETEROGENEOUS + @3 (1) -
TORAH = 3 x #1092 IS STILL IN HARMONY / EQUILIBRIUM WITH THE #2184 -
ANTHROPOCENTRIC COSMOGONIC PRINCIPLE AS CONSTITUTION OF STATE / PROVINCE

1) DEMIURGE OF NATURE {4 x #364 + #371 = #1827}

@1 - FASCIST MOVEMENT IS A SPONTANEOUS RETURN TO THE TRADITIONS OF ANCIENT
ROME [ADOLF HITLER'S TABLE TALK IDEA: @1 ON SATURDAY 5 JULY 1941]

@5 - ROMAN EMPIRE GREAT POLITICAL CREATION OF STATE [ADOLF HITLER'S TABLE
TALK IDEA: @5 ON 21-22 JULY 1941]

#65 - *SOLDIER* (MARS: PRIAPUS / PHALLUS)

#1827 = 4 x #364 + #371 - ROMAN CATHOLIC LITURGICAL CALENDAR 2ND VATICAN
COUNCIL / SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE FIVE YEAR CYCLE

#175 - *MARRIAGE* (VENUS: HYMENIALISM)

#1827 = [#5, #400, #600, #1, #100, #10, #200, #300, #10, #1, #200]
eucharistia / ευχαριστιας (G2169): 1) Thanksgiving; 2) *EUCHARIST*; 3)
*TARGETED* *SINCE* *REFUSAL* *OF* *COMMUNION* upon PENTECOST SUNDAY 31 MAY
1998 AND 11 JUNE 2000.

2) COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis {6 x #364 = #2184 as ANTHROPOCENTRIC
COSMOGONIC PRINCIPLE}

@1 {#451 - INCEPTION} +
@2 {#41 - AN ETHICAL / MORAL PRESCRIPTION “HAS TO CARRY ABSOLUTE [#41 -
*ONTIC* X N] NECESSITY WITH IT” WHICH IMPLIES A TRINOMIAL WORLDVIEW} EQUALS

@3 {#492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL IN THE EXERCISE OF THE INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS: #205 - *PRINCIPLE* *OF* *THE* *PERSISTENCE* *OF*
*SUBSTANCE* ☯️ / ✡️ #164 - *PRINCIPLE* *OF* *MATERIALITY* = #369} +

@4 {#123 - JUDGEMENT SENSIBILITY} EQUALS

@10 {#615 - TO PRONOUNCE JUDGMENT AND TO SUBJECT TO PROCEDURES / #41 = #15
{#113 as [#6, #5, #2, #50, #10, #600] = ben (H1121): {UMBRA: #6 as #113 %
#41 = #31} 1) *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A* *GUILD*, *ORDER*, *CLASS*}}

THUS THE MECHANICS OF BREXIT IS ENTIRELY METEMPIRICAL AS ONTIC PROCESS {

#492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL {#369 / #123 (3x3 - CENTRE INTERLOCK)}
@205 / #873
@491
@164 / #3273

} IS ENTIRELY MATHEMATICAL AND PERSISTENT AS WRITTEN AGREEMENT WHICH IN MY
HUMBLE OPINION IT IS THEREBY A ROBUST AND VITAL IMPETUS FOR THE EUROPEAN
UNION ACHIEVING THE REALITY AS SAPIENT ECONOMY

CAVEAT: Once again I only proffering an informal opinion from my causal
infatuation as metaphysical faculty of endeavour and as such I am entirely
reliant upon the sapient expertise of others to provision its potential
utility and material merits.

- dolf
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2019-03-08 20:27:42 UTC
Ignore any grammatical errors, as it was 0500 hours when I began writing
this in bed and just after 0720 hours when I sent it
We have a busy day today doing something that I rarely do upon the #364 - Sabbath
day and that is working on document preparation which plans the demise of
others as it seems to be a #312 - contradiction and so we need some #273 -
syncretistic mechanism to facilitate a favourable outcome.
To do that I thought to consider the question on WHAT IS BREXIT? (this is
#1 - Principle of Enquiry;
#2 - Principle of Contradiction;
#3 - Principle of Syncretic Progression;
#4 - Principle of Materiality
#5 - Discriminating Norm {Principle of Enquiry}
#6 - Obligating Norm {Principle of Contradiction}: Binomial stasis
nomenclature
#7 - Manifesting Norm {Principle of Syncretic Progression}
FUNCTION OF EUROPEAN UNION
#8 - Transformational Principle {Transforming Nature / #5 - Act of Nature}
#9 - Ontological Principle {Autonomous Nature / #6 - Form of Nature}
OBJECTIVE OF EUROPEAN UNION
#10 - Sovereign Principle {Totality of Nature / #7 - Engendering Nature}
#41 = #31} 1) *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A* *GUILD*, *ORDER*, *CLASS*}}
THUS THE MECHANICS OF BREXIT IS ENTIRELY METEMPIRICAL AS ONTIC PROCESS {
#492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL {#369 / #123 (3x3 - CENTRE INTERLOCK)}
@205 / #873

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2019-03-08 20:39:59 UTC
Post by dolf
Ignore any grammatical errors, as it was 0500 hours when I began writing
this in bed and just after 0720 hours when I sent it
We have a busy day today doing something that I rarely do upon the #364 - Sabbath
day and that is working on document preparation which plans the demise of
others as it seems to be a #312 - contradiction and so we need some #273 -
syncretistic mechanism to facilitate a favourable outcome.
To do that I thought to consider the question on WHAT IS BREXIT? (this is
a spontaneous comment and subject to revision)
Is it reality?
Or an object of reality?
Only a chimera / or mirror of reality?
Our impetus for reality?
Nous: #24
Time: 23:15 hrs
Date: 2019.3.9
Torah: [#10, #2, #40]@{
@1: Sup: 10 (#10 / ANKH PROTOTYPE HETEROS: #ONE [#99/#297] {@2: Feme:
#9} & #TWO [#102/#306] / ANKH PROTOTYPE TORAH: #ONE [#78/#234] {@3: Male:
#6} & #FOUR [#105/#315] {@1: Male: #10, Feme: #10}); Ego: 10 (#10 / ANKH
PROTOTYPE HETEROS: #ONE [#99/#297] {@2: Feme: #9} & #TWO [#102/#306] /
ANKH PROTOTYPE TORAH: #ONE [#78/#234] {@3: Male: #6} & #FOUR [#105/#315]
{@1: Male: #10, Feme: #10}),
@2: Sup: 12 (#22 / ANKH PROTOTYPE HETEROS: #SIX [#114/#342] #SEVEN
[#117/#351] {@2: Feme: #15} / ANKH PROTOTYPE TORAH: #THREE [#96/#288]
{@2: Male: #15} & #EIGHT [#141/#423] {@1: Male: #22, Feme: #22}); Ego: 2
(#12 / ANKH PROTOTYPE HETEROS: #TWO [#102/#306] {@2: Feme: #10} & #FOUR
[#108/#324] / ANKH PROTOTYPE TORAH: #FOUR [#105/#315] ),
@3: Sup: 52 (#74 / ANKH PROTOTYPE HETEROS: #SEVEN [#117/#351] {@3:
Male: #45} & #NINE [#231/#693] / ANKH PROTOTYPE TORAH: #PSEUDO NINE
[#150/#450] #NINE [#231/#693] ); Ego: 40 (#52 / ANKH PROTOTYPE HETEROS:
#ONE [#99/#297] {@4: Feme: #25} & #FOUR [#108/#324] / ANKH PROTOTYPE
TORAH: #TWO [#87/#261] ),
Male: #74; Feme: #52
} // #52

Dao: Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence
Tetra: #18 - Waiting
I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving

Latin: Operator {Word which produces all things} Alt: Eriel {Watchfulness
of God} {

1. GENERATION OF BEINGS & PHILOSOPHICAL KNOWLEDGE
2. PROTECTS & REGENERATES, LEADS TO INNER HARMONY
3. PHENOMENA OF NATURE
4. Thopibui
}

Solar Eclipse: 9 March 1997 (AEST)
Solar Eclipse: 3 November 2013 (AEST)

#1379 CE

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#250 / #354} / HETEROS {#280 / #369} / TORAH {#280 /
#369}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:9,col:8,nous:24&idea:{m,150}&idea:{f,198}&idea:{m,250}&idea:{f,354}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

***@zen: 4, row: 9, col: 8, nous: 24 [Date: 2019.3.9, Time: 23:15
hrs, Super: #250 / #36 - Natural Reversals, 'Secret' Explanation; I-Ching:
H4 - Juvenile Ignorance, Youthful Inexperience, Enveloping, The young
shoot, Discovering; Tetra: 12 - Youthfulness, Ego: #354 / #24 - Important
Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay,
#1 - Principle of Enquiry;
#2 - Principle of Contradiction;
#3 - Principle of Syncretic Progression;
#4 - Principle of Materiality
#5 - Discriminating Norm {Principle of Enquiry}
#6 - Obligating Norm {Principle of Contradiction}: Binomial stasis
nomenclature
#7 - Manifesting Norm {Principle of Syncretic Progression}
FUNCTION OF EUROPEAN UNION
#8 - Transformational Principle {Transforming Nature / #5 - Act of Nature}
#9 - Ontological Principle {Autonomous Nature / #6 - Form of Nature}
OBJECTIVE OF EUROPEAN UNION
#10 - Sovereign Principle {Totality of Nature / #7 - Engendering Nature}

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2019-03-08 21:34:10 UTC
IMMANUEL KANT’S PROLEGOMENA (1783) THE TRANSCENDENTAL DOCTRINE OF THE POWER
OF JUDGMENT (OR ANALYTIC OF PRINCIPLES) SECOND CHAPTER
ON SYSTEM OF ALL PRINCIPLES OF THE PURE UNDERSTANDING: “[IDEAS: @A148 /
@B187] In the previous chapter we have considered the transcendental power
of judgment according only to the general conditions under which alone is
entitled to use the pure concepts of the understanding for synthetic
judgments. Our task now is to exhibit, in systematic connection, the
judgments that the understanding actually achieves a priori under this
critical provision, in which our table of categories must, without doubt,
give us natural and sure guidance. For the relation of these categories to
possible experience is exactly that which must constitute all pure a priori
cognition of the understanding, and for that reason their relation to
sensibility in general will exhibit, completely and [IDEA: @B188] in a
system, all the transcendental principles for the use of the understanding.

A priori principles bear this name not only because they contain in
themselves the grounds for other judgments, but also because they are not
themselves grounded in higher and more general cognitions. This [IDEA:
@A149] property does not, however, exempt them from all proof. For although
such a principle cannot be taken further objectively, but underlies all
cognition of its *OBJECT*, this does not at all prevent its being possible
or even necessary to create a proof from the subjective sources of the
possibility of a cognition of an object in general, for otherwise the
proposition would, for all that, carry the highest suspicion of being a
purely fraudulent assertion.

Second, we will limit ourselves merely to those principles that relate to
the categories. The principlesf of the Transcendental Aesthetic, according
to which space and time are the conditions of the possibility of all things
as appearances, together with the restriction of these principles – namely,
that they cannot be related to things in themselves – thus do not belong to
the field of investigation we’ve picked out.

Equally, mathematical principles do not make up any part of this system,
since they are drawn only from intuition and not from the pure concepts of
the understanding; nonetheless, the possibility of such principles, [IDEA:
@B189] since they are still synthetic a priori judgments, will necessarily
find a place here, not indeed in order to prove their correctness and
apodictic certainty, of which they have no need at all, but only to make
comprehensible, and to deduce, the possibility of such evident cognitions a
priori.” [pages 177 to 178]

[B, {@1: Sup: 2 (#2); Ego: 2 (#2)},
R, {@2: Sup: 11 (#13); Ego: 9 (#11)},
E, {@3: Sup: 16 (#29); Ego: 5 (#16)},
X, {@4: Sup: 49 (#78); Ego: 33 (#49)},
I, {@5: Sup: 58 (#136); Ego: 9 (#58)},
T] {@6: Sup: 15 (#151: SEE TRANSITION POINT AS IDEA: @A149 WITHIN IMMANUEL
KANT’S PROLEGOMENA); Ego: 38 (#96)}

IMMANUEL KANT’S PROLEGOMENA (1783) SECOND SECTION OF THE HIGHEST PRINCIPLE
OF ALL SYNTHETIC JUDGMENTS AS IDEA @A157: “OF THE SYSTEM OF PRINCIPLES OF
THE PURE UNDERSTANDING [IDEAS: @A154 / @B193] It is therefore given: that
if one must go outside a given concept to compare [IDEAS: @A155 / @B194] it
synthetically with another, then a third thing is needed, in which alone
the synthesis of two concepts can originate. But what is then this third
thing, the medium of all synthetic judgments? . . .

If a cognition is to have *OBJECTIVE* *REALITY*, i.e., if it is to relate
to an object and to have significance and sense in that *OBJECT*, then the
object must be able to be given in some way.

Without this, concepts are empty, and though one has indeed thought with
them, one has in fact cognized [IDEA: @196] nothing through this thinking,
but has merely played with representations.

To give an *OBJECT* – if this is not to mean giving it again only
mediately, [IDEA: @A156] but exhibiting it immediately in intuition – is
nothing other than to relate a representation of it to experience (whether
actual or indeed possible). Even space and time, as pure as these concepts
are of everything empirical, and as certain as it is also that they are
represented fully a priori in the mind, would nonetheless be without
objective validity and without sense and significance, if their necessary
use were not directed upon the objects of experience – indeed, their
representation is a mere schema that is always related to the reproductive
imagination, which calls forth the objects of experience without which they
would have no significance; and thus it is with all concepts, without
distinction.

The possibility of experience is then what gives objective reality to all
our a priori cognitions. Now experience rests on the synthetic unity of the
appearances, i.e., on a synthesis according to concepts of an object of
appearances in general, without which it would not even be cognition, but a
rhapsody of perceptions, which in no context would agree together according
to the rules of a thoroughly connected (possible) consciousness, hence also
not for the transcendental and necessary unity of apperception.

Experience therefore has principles of its form underlying it a priori,
[IDEA: @B196] namely universal rules of unity in the synthesis of the
appearances, whose [IDEA: @A157] *OBJECTIVE* *REALITY* as necessary {#287 -
STATES OF THE EUROPEAN UNION} conditions can always be pointed to in
experience, indeed, even in its possibility. Outside this relation,
however, synthetic a priori propositions are completely impossible, since
they have no third thing, namely, no pure object, upon which the synthetic
unity of their concepts could establish *OBJECTIVE* *REALITY*.

Although we cognize a priori in synthetic judgments so much about space in
general, or the figures that the reproductive imagination inscribes in it,
that we actually require no experience thereto at all; nonetheless, this
cognition would amount to nothing but preoccupation with a mere brain
phantom, were it not that space is to be regarded as a condition of the
appearances that constitute the stuff of outer experience; in consequence,
these pure synthetic judgments relate (albeit only mediately) to possible
experience, or rather to the possibility of experience itself, and ground
the objective validity of their synthesis upon that alone.

Since then experience, as empirical synthesis, is in its possibility the
single type of cognition that gives reality to every other synthesis, as a
[IDEA: @B197] priori cognition the other synthesis also has truth
(*AGREEMENT* *WITH* *AN* [IDEA: @A158] *OBJECT*) only in that it contains
nothing more than what is necessary for the synthetic unity of experience
in general.

The highest principleg of all synthetic judgments is then: every object
falls under the necessary conditions of the synthetic unity of the manifold
of intuition in a possible experience.
Synthetic a priori judgments are possible in this way: if we relate the
formal conditions of a priori intuition, the synthesis of the imagination,
and its necessary unity in a transcendental apperception to a possible
cognition of experience in general and say: the conditions of the
possibility of experience in general are at the same time the conditions of
the possibility of the *OBJECTS* *OF* *EXPERIENCE*, AND FOR THAT REASON
HAVE *OBJECTIVE* *VALIDITY* in a synthetic judgment a priori. [pages 179 to
180]
#1 - Principle of Enquiry;
#2 - Principle of Contradiction;
#3 - Principle of Syncretic Progression;
#4 - Principle of Materiality
#5 - Discriminating Norm {Principle of Enquiry}
#6 - Obligating Norm {Principle of Contradiction}: Binomial stasis
nomenclature
#7 - Manifesting Norm {Principle of Syncretic Progression}
FUNCTION OF EUROPEAN UNION
#8 - Transformational Principle {Transforming Nature / #5 - Act of Nature}
#9 - Ontological Principle {Autonomous Nature / #6 - Form of Nature}
OBJECTIVE OF EUROPEAN UNION
#10 - Sovereign Principle {Totality of Nature / #7 - Engendering Nature}