— HAVING A TROLL JUST SHOWS HOW IMPORTANT YOU ARE
2018-11-11 11:51:25 UTC
Do we need any more martyrs on 11 November?

Lest We Forget...

- dolf
Having some who is trying their best to spoil your day just shows that
they are not having a happy time of life.
Any troll that say they are happy are big liars. They pick out people and
bother them online because the trolls have no life at all outside the internet.
They lie about you and use racist remarks because they really don't have
anything better to do.
Thank you trolls. You only make me stronger.
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-11-11 18:48:23 UTC
Post by dolf
Do we need any more martyrs on 11 November?
Lest We Forget...
- dolf
Having some who is trying their best to spoil your day just shows that
they are not having a happy time of life.
Any troll that say they are happy are big liars. They pick out people and
bother them online because the trolls have no life at all outside the internet.
They lie about you and use racist remarks because they really don't have
anything better to do.
Thank you trolls. You only make me stronger.
NICK MILLER (SYDNEY MORNING HERALD) @ 2332 HOURS ON 11 NOVEMBER 2018:
"NATIONALISM IS A BETRAYAL OF PATRIOTISM: FRANCE'S PRESIDENT LECTURES
THE POWERFUL: Paris: By the grave of an unknown soldier, under
Napoleon’s grand arch, at the centenary of the end of a great, terrible
war, France’s president lectured the powerful.

The first world war’s lesson and legacy were clear, he said. Peace is
hard won and is fragile.

A century ago, after such loss, the world took a path of humiliation and
revenge and it fuelled the rise of nationalism and totalitarianism.

His audience, metres away, included presidents Donald Trump and Vladimir
Putin, and Recep Erdogan.

*NATIONALISM* *IS* *A* *BETRAYAL* *OF* *PATRIOTISM*, Emmanuel Macron
declared. A withdrawal into isolationism would be “a grave error that
future generations would very rightly make us responsible for”.

“The old demons are rising again, ready to wreak chaos and death,” he
warned. “History sometimes threatens to take its sinister course again.”

He wanted the 70 world leaders assembled there - including Australian
Governor-General Peter Cosgrove, seated just next to Putin - to renew a
pledge to honour the dead and “place peace above all else”.

Trump listened, leaning forward, his eyes narrow. He was one of the last
to applaud as the speech ended.

— ALL HAIL THE POTUS —
[Written 1124 hours (AEDT) 11 November 2018]

“WITH TRUMP YOU KNOW.
IT’S EITHER FIRE OR FURY.
OR WATER LOGGED.

THE WIND DOTH BLOW.
YET SOIL MAKES MERRY.
BY FIELDS LEFT UNTROD.”

Just a few weeks ago, at a rally in Texas, he had said “*YOU* *KNOW*
*WHAT* *I* *AM*? *I’M* *A* *NATIONALIST*. *OK*? *I’M* *A*
*NATIONALIST*…. *USE* *THAT* *WORD*. *USE* *THAT* *WORD*”.

— CONFEDERATE APPETITE —

“THE KERNEL LOVES TO BBQ.
AFTER EVERY BIG SLAUGHTER.
THE FRENZIED LUSTFUL CAUSE.
WHETHER IT’S BAR FLYS OR JEW.
ANYONES SON OR DAUGHTER.
THERE IS NO TIME FOR PAUSE.”

Event: 28425724@{
@1: Sup: 53 (#53); Ego: 17 (#17),
@2: Sup: 41 (#94); Ego: 56 (#73),
@3: Sup: 48 (#142); Ego: 74 (#147),
@4: Sup: 75 (#217); Ego: 46 (#193),
@5: Sup: 80 (#297); Ego: 46 (#239),
@6: Sup: 63 (#360); Ego: 78 (#317),
@7: Sup: 33 (#393); Ego: 36 (#353),
Male: #393; Feme: #353
}

Macron did use that word, and he used the weight of the war dead to
argue for multilateralism, internationalism, for groups that spanned
borders such as the European Union and the United Nations.

“Let us add our hopes together instead of seeing our fears oppose each
other,” he said, appealing for global unity in the fight against global
warming, poverty, hunger, *INEQUALITY* and *IGNORANCE*.

— TRUMP CANCELS WW1 MEMORIAL AT U.S. CEMETERY IN FRANCE DUE TO RAIN

REMEMBRANCE DAY 2018@{
@1: Sup: 50 (#50); Ego: 80 (#80),
@2: Sup: 34 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}); Ego: 29 (#109),
@3: Sup: 8 (#92); Ego: 38 (#147),
@4: Sup: 5 (#97); Ego: 6 (#153),
@5: Sup: 33 (#130 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3}); Ego: 20 (#173 - I
AM NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL LUST {%27}),
@6: Sup: 14 (#144); Ego: 8 (#181 - I LEND NOT A DEAF EAR TO THE
WORDS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS {%24} / I AM NOT ONE WHO CURSETH THE KING {%35}),
@7: Sup: 67 (#211); Ego: 19 (#200 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED
PROPERTY {%8}),
Male: #211; Feme: #200
}

Nous: #75
Time: 15:15 hrs
Date: 2018.11.11
Torah: [#70, #200, #10]@{
@1: Sup: 70 (#70); Ego: 70 (#70),
@2: Sup: 27 (#97); Ego: 38 (#108),
@3: Sup: 37 (#134); Ego: 10 (#118),
Male: #134; Feme: #118
} // #280

Dao: Destructive Envy, Harmed Through Greed
Tetra: #72 - Hardness
I-Ching: H52 - Restraint, Inaction, Bound, Keeping still, mountain, Stilling

Latin: Dexter {Revealing God} Alt: Yeyayel {Three-fold Power of God} {

1. HELPS REDISCOVER HIDDEN TREASURES
2. NIGHT-TIME VISIONS
3. DIFFICULT SOLUTIONS
4. Tepiseuth
}

Josiah {The Lord burns; the fire of the Lord}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#367 / #352} / HETEROS {#365 / #351} / TORAH {#365
/ #351}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:6,col:8,nous:75&idea:{m,177}&idea:{f,157}&idea:{m,367}&idea:{f,352}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

***@zen: 4, row: 6, col: 8, nous: 75 [Date: 2018.11.11, Time:
15:15 hrs, Super: #367 / #76 - Strength's Warning Signs, Revealers of
Virtue; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up;
Tetra: 64 - Sinking, Ego: #352 / #75 - Destructive Envy, Harmed Through
Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Restraint, Inaction, Bound, Keeping still,
mountain, Stilling; Tetra: 72 - Hardness]

H3372@{
@1: Sup: 10 (#10); Ego: 10 (#10),
@2: Sup: 48 (#58); Ego: 38 (#48),
@3: Sup: 49 (#107); Ego: 1 (#49),
Male: #107; Feme: #49
} // #211

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #211 % #41 = #6 - Female Superiority, Completion of Form;
I-Ching: H25 - No Errancy, Without Embroiling, Innocence, Pestilence;
Tetra: 66 - Departure;

THOTH MEASURE: #6 - Oh thou of Lion form, who makest thine appearance in
Heaven; I am not fraudulent in measures of grain.

#VIRTUE: With Contrariety (no. #6), internal contradiction.
#TOOLS: Enlargement (no. #46) means external opposition.
#POSITION: As to Watch (no. #63), it is the apparent.
#TIME: As to Darkening (no. #67), it is the indistinct.
#CANON: #182

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_182@{
@1: Sup: 6 (#6); Ego: 6 (#6),
@2: Sup: 52 (#58); Ego: 46 (#52),
@3: Sup: 34 (#92); Ego: 63 (#115 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN {%5}),
@4: Sup: 20 (#112); Ego: 67 (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES
OF GRAIN {%6}),
Male: #112; Feme: #182
} // #182

#211 as [#10, #200, #1] = yare' (H3372): {UMBRA: #5 as #211 % #41 = #6}
1) to fear, revere, be afraid; 2) (TWOT) to shoot, pour; 1a) (Qal); 1a1)
to fear, be afraid; 1a2) to stand in awe of, be awed; 1a3) to fear,
reverence, honour, respect; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be fearful, be
dreadful, be feared; 1b2) to cause astonishment and awe, be held in awe;
1b3) to inspire reverence or godly fear or awe; 1c) (Piel) to make
afraid, terrify;

H5971@{
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
@2: Sup: 29 (#69); Ego: 70 (#110),
@3: Sup: 69 (#138); Ego: 40 (#150 - I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28}),
@4: Sup: 79 (#217); Ego: 10 (#160),
@5: Sup: 38 (#255); Ego: 40 (#200 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED
PROPERTY {%8}),
Male: #255; Feme: #200
} // #200

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #110 % #41 = #28 - Opposites and Primitivism, Returning to
Simplicity; I-Ching: H24 - Return, The turning point; Tetra: 2 - Full
Circle;

THOTH MEASURE: #28 - Oh thou, hot of foot, who makest thy appearance at
even; I indulge not in anger.

#VIRTUE: With Change (no. #28), alterations but sharing smiles.
#TOOLS: With Dimming (no. #68), over a long time, increasing troubles.
#POSITION: With Vastness (no. #50), the infinitely great, but
#TIME: With Barrier (no. #4), the buried and blocked.
#CANON: #150

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_150@{
@1: Sup: 28 (#28); Ego: 28 (#28),
@2: Sup: 15 (#43); Ego: 68 (#96),
@3: Sup: 65 (#108); Ego: 50 (#146 - I AM NOT A LAND-GRABBER {%15}),
@4: Sup: 69 (#177 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO CURSING {%29}); Ego: 4 (#150 -
I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28}),
Male: #177; Feme: #150
} // #150

#200 as [#40, #70, #40, #10, #40] = `am (H5971): {UMBRA: #10 as #110 %
#41 = #28} 1) nation, people; 2) kinsman, kindred; 1a) people, nation;
1b) persons, members of one's people, compatriots, country-men;

<https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-france-memorial/trump-cancels-ww1-memorial-at-u-s-cemetery-in-france-due-to-rain-idUSKCN1NF0NU>

- dolf

Initial Post: 11 November 2018
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."