— ISLAMOPHOBIA BEING A SELF - JUSTIFYING DELUSIONAL CHARACTERISTIC BY WHICH IS DEIFIED AN INDOLENT MANNER OF LIFE
2018-04-18 01:37:01 UTC
— ISLAMOPHOBIA BEING A SELF - JUSTIFYING DELUSIONAL CHARACTERISTIC BY WHICH
IS DEIFIED AN INDOLENT MANNER OF LIFE

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 18 April 2018

ABDULLAHI HAGAR (UK): “In 2018 why [the] DAILY MAIL acting like [a]
rascis[t] is surprising? 😆

<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/auhome/index.html>

You made your wealth by peddling Islamophobia.”

<https://m.facebook.com/abdullahi.hagar>

DOLF: “Abdullahi, yours is a simplistic life...

By conveying this epithet: “KERNEL BURKE AS A #65 - SOLDIER ADHERES TO A
CHRIST MURDEROUS NEO-NAZI CULT” if it applies equally to Islam is not
Islamophobia but articulating a fact proven by mathematical truth:

17 / #5 - Act of Nature: {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature} [#175 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature]

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} <-- *AS* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *STONE*
(*USURPING* @1 = *SOVEREIGN* / #CENTRE @5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT* *OF*
#INR *BEING* *THE* *BINDING* *NORM* (*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33 AD)
*MAGIC* *SQUARE AS *KETHER*

Is this narrative about disproving the historical reality of your Jesus
(anti-Christ) too difficult for you as a claimed Christian?

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27 <-- SOVEREIGNTY / PYTHAGOREAN TERNIO
ANAGRAM TO #INR
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE* *SONS*
*OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85 <-- ADAMANT {ie. fixed mind /
dogmatic} / DIAMOND 💍
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297 <— THE #65 - *SOLDIER*

I stress that I am not an Egyptologist and will always acquiesce to the
opinion of those with the appropriate archaeological and education skills.

But I wish to convey a further consideration upon an image which has also
gotten me perplexed and I thought it prudent to urgently bring this
observation to your immediate attention:

Firstly I will summarize the thought that I have previously raised with you
made in relation to an image also associated to the Egyptian Mysteries
belief which is obtained from page 45 of a book titled "The Seventy *GREAT*
Mysteries of Ancient Egypt." [(C) 2003 Thames & Hudson Ltd, London as ISBN
0-500-05123-2].

That OSIRIS (#34 CE = JUPITER) is here depicted "enthroned as king of the
Dead, according to a Book of the Dead (a funerary papyrus). He is
worshipped by the dead man and his wife, who have passed over to the
afterlife by following in Osiris' footsteps." [p 198]

According to a Book of the Dead (papyrus) it is shown as equating the
serpent meta-descriptor prototype as being the equivalent of ROSH HA SATAN.

"And Moses {taken out; drawn forth} was learned in all the wisdom of the
Egyptians {that troubles or oppresses; anguish}, and was mighty in words
and in deeds." [Acts 7:22 (KJV)]

Thus we may say, Moses was acquainted with this very image obtained from
the Egyptian Book of the Dead:

In my view, the 6 series of images which are especially and immediately to
the left of the wife (and those of above) are not hieroglyphs in the
linguistic sense, but might be considered as perhaps serving as a recipe of
meta-descriptor prototypes and therefore the equivalent of that which I had
earlier identified, form the quintessence of the Chinese DAOist
perspective, in having the H64 Hexagram / #81 Tetragrammaton dynamic as a
correspondence to the progression of magic squares:

One could then apply the view from the Torah as to the relativity of these
cosmic nature cycles:

#15 = (Adam) Garden

#34 = (Noah) Waters (ie. Roman Collegium comprising 16 elements, TERNIO
ANAGRAM and the Pythagorean binomial nomenclature)

#65 = (Abraham) Overthrow

#111 = (Moses) Departure

The Jews otherwise share that #72 worldview {Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER} as the concept of EVIL depicted within the TORAH's Genesis account
of Adam/Eve and their fall into sin as with Roman Empire Governance, Roman
Catholicism, Islam, Freemasonry and German Fascism.

#15 CE, #34 CE, #65 CE, #111 CE, #175 CE, #260 CE = I CHING AS H64
META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES, #369 CE = DAO TE CHING AS #81 META-DESCRIPTOR
PROTOTYPES

"And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye
have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye
believe not.

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they
are they which testify of me.

And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

I receive not honour from men.

But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come
in his own name, him ye will receive.

How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the
honour that cometh from God only?

Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that
accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Kabbalistic_Tree.jpg>

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27 <-- SOVEREIGNTY / PYTHAGOREAN TERNIO
ANAGRAM TO #INR
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE* *SONS*
*OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85 <-- ADAMANT {ie. fixed mind /
dogmatic} / DIAMOND 💍
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297 <— THE #65 - *SOLDIER*

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/weddingblues.jpg>

#15 CE, #34 CE, #65 CE, #111 CE, #175 CE, #260 CE = I CHING AS H64
[...]

But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?" [John
5:37-:47 (KJV)]

[IMAGE: Egyptian ANKH as the basis of Fascist / Roman Catholic {ie.
hymeneal as marriage / sovereign dynamic v's Jewish Torah Intellectus as
Genitive Voluntātus} Empire Governance]

GIVE A REASONABLE ANSWER IF YOU CAN AND IF NOT CEASE SUCH SLANDER WHICH YOU
ARE MAKING AS THE REAL HATRED HERE AND THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS
ISLAMOPHOBIA BEING A SELF - JUSTIFYING DELUSIONAL CHARACTERISTIC BY WHICH
YOU DEIFY YOUR INDOLENT MANNER OF LIFE.

- dolf

Initial Post: 18 April 2018
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-04-18 01:50:54 UTC
— ISLAMOPHOBIA BEING A SELF - JUSTIFYING DELUSIONAL CHARACTERISTIC BY WHICH
IS DEIFIED AN INDOLENT MANNER OF LIFE

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 18 April 2018

ABDULLAHI HAGAR (UK): “In 2018 why [the] DAILY MAIL acting like [a]
rascis[t] is surprising? 😆

<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/auhome/index.html>

You made your wealth by peddling Islamophobia.”

<https://m.facebook.com/abdullahi.hagar>

DOLF: “Abdullahi, yours is a simplistic life...

By conveying this epithet: “KERNEL BURKE AS A #65 - SOLDIER ADHERES TO A
CHRIST MURDEROUS NEO-NAZI CULT” if it applies equally to Islam is not
Islamophobia but articulating a fact proven by a mathematical truth:

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27 <-- SOVEREIGNTY / PYTHAGOREAN TERNIO
ANAGRAM TO #INR
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE* *SONS*
*OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85 <-- ADAMANT {ie. fixed mind /
dogmatic} / DIAMOND 💍
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297 <— THE #65 - *SOLDIER*

#15 CE, #34 CE, #65 CE, #111 CE, #175 CE, #260 CE = I CHING AS H64

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ANKH-Fascist-Roman-Catholic-Empire-Governance.jpeg>