— RICHARD SILK THERE IS NO VALUE IN READING YOUR PRIVATE NEO-NAZI DIATRIBE SO CEASE SENDING IT: THIS IS FOR YOU THE SIGN: As Jonah spent three days and nights in the belly of the fish
2018-02-06 10:52:12 UTC
GRAPPLE369 Prototype Update 14

There is no dogma involved by making logical and quantum determinations on
ethical, appropriate and proportional #237 - USE OF FORCE *AS* *GUILD*
{#123} *FUNCTION* *OF* *THE* *POLICE* (eg. KNIGHTS TEMPLAR).

Due to slanderous and persecutory dehumanising assertions without any
evidence of substantiation made by satanic scum {#351} as yourself by such
claims to piety I’ve consequentially had community mental health come to my
door.

But they have soon left satisfied and without any need for intervention due
to the coherent rationality as unity of apperception of my spontaneous
representations when accountability was demanded of me.

We ought to advocate the passage of legislation having an universal
jurisdiction which can curtail your blasphemous crimes against God,
Country, Sovereignty and humanity as dissolution attempts made of our human
rights as articulated by the Letters Patent to the AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH
1901.

“And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul:
but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.”
[Matthew 10:28 (KJV)]

I’m facing a dilemma about whether we will also include some inoculation as
a term that is used synonymously to refer to artificial induction of
immunity against various infectious diseases such as Islamic extremism.

I envision these as watch zones within the gizmoArray[] which we will
deploy as a nano reporting pulse mechanism against any possible instances
of religious extremist empathies and in which quadrant these occur.

I will leave it to smarter persons that I to devise this as a real time
speech analysis component.

YOUTUBE: “We’re off to see the Wizard”

But I’m in two minds as to whether this can be applied as a general rule of
thumb to any given prototype deployment or any specific cognitive plane in
the same manner by which I had initially categorised {ie. the cryptographic
sequence and the 10 September 2001 vRudolph slider} each as a superset—even
given the complexity, I still managed to put them in the right order
intuitively.

Or perhaps I ought to say, that I have not observed any empirical data to
suggest an erroneous position assumption.

I shall meditate upon it and endeavour to seek higher counsel.

It’s most fascinating to stay the least ... to be able to determine if the
erratic and schismatic speech gives us any nano echos of extremist
temperament as empathy

- dolf

PS. I ought to resolve the () and [] bracket implementations tomorrow

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Determinism.pdf>
<snip>
Hmm... I wonder who Dolf is talking to.
He was talking to me, "nutjob".
Shill #2
Dolf's links (which I've actually been researching, albeit *slowly*)
could fill a college semester's worth of study material in metaphysical
studies. So far, I've encountered Jewish (cabalistic?) mysticism, I
Ching, numerology, and some other stuff along the way. I've come to
accept that yes, he actually *has* a message he's trying to convey of a
"religious" nature in a religion-based discussion group. My only concern
is that he's not achieving his objective in any sort of easily
recognizable manner. In fact, I dare say that 99.999% of everything he's
posted has been lost to all but himself, and even then,
Yes, there is method, but it is full-on superstitious nonsense. And he
augments it with a pareidolic belief in imagined patterns within some
words (especially crap from the bible and the torah) and numbers.
*AS* *A* *MATTER* of fact I’ve just recently updated the TAXONOMY /
calcTELOS () which were written over 7 years ago and more recently I’ve
allowed CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING to be conveyed as either EGO (FEMALE)
or SUPER (MALE).
Coherent thinking and unity of apperception do not lend themselves to the
CHAOS and HELL which you claim for yourself.
The descriptive engine can't plan the organization. What if the coherent
east ate the protection? Did the incomplete possibility really beam the
background? The supportive reality guarantees into the revolving smile.
I would challenge him to go back to any of his random posts and try to make
sense of them again. (Have you ever tried to decode a computer program
that you wrote over 5 years ago? It's HELL!)
You need to break it all down then. Use descriptive sentences for your
functions and subroutines, and intelligible words for your variables. It
really isn't hard, and it's not like it wastes paper or anything.
*FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-02-06 11:26:58 UTC
GRAPPLE369 Prototype Update 14

There is no dogma involved by making logical and quantum determinations on
the ethical, appropriate and proportional #237 - USE OF FORCE *AS* *GUILD*
{#123} *FUNCTION* *OF* *THE* *POLICE* (eg. KNIGHTS TEMPLAR).

Due to slanderous and persecutory dehumanising assertions without any
evidence of substantiation made by satanic scum {#351} as yourself by such
claims to piety I’ve consequentially had community mental health come to my
door.

But they have soon left satisfied and without any need for intervention due
to the coherent rationality as unity of apperception of my spontaneous
representations when accountability was demanded of me as any #277 - Right
to Place a Test.

We ought to advocate the passage of legislation having an universal
jurisdiction which can curtail your blasphemous crimes against God,
Country, Sovereignty and humanity as dissolution attempts made of our human
rights as articulated by the Letters Patent to the AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH
1901.

“And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul:
but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.”
[Matthew 10:28 (KJV)]

I’m presenting facing a dilemma about whether we will also include some
inoculation as a term that is used synonymously to refer to artificial
induction of immunity against various infectious diseases such as Islamic
extremism.

I envision these as equally watch zones within the gizmoArray[] which we
will deploy as a nano reporting pulse mechanism against any possible
instances of religious extremist empathies and in which quadrant these
occur.

I will leave it to smarter persons than I to devise this as a real time

http://youtu.be/Mm3ypbAbLJ8

But I’m in two minds as to whether this can be applied as a general rule of
thumb to any given prototype deployment or any specific cognitive plane in
the same manner by which I had initially categorised {ie. the cryptographic
sequence and the 10 September 2001 vRudolph slider} each as a superset—even
given the complexity, I still managed to put them in the right order
intuitively.

Or perhaps I ought to say, that I have not observed any empirical data to
suggest an erroneous positional assumption.

I shall meditate upon it and endeavour to seek higher counsel.

It’s most fascinating to stay the least ... to be able to determine if the
erratic and schismatic speech instanced below gives us any nano echos of

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-02-06 19:46:12 UTC
Post by dolf
[...]
I’m being accused by my protagonists as engaging within little more than
pareidolia which is a psychological phenomenon in which the mind responds
to a stimulus, usually an image or a sound, by perceiving a familiar
pattern where none exists (eg. in random data).

“Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this
people, [even] a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise
[men] shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent [men] shall be
hid.” [Isaiah 29:14 (KJV)]

But the noumenon reality against such metaphorical recourse as your defence
of ignorance of all the empirical evidence is that if I by metempirical and
metaphysical (ie. outside time( means, to define the notion of both number
and letters by which the quintessence of being is articulated then your
existence is reduced to a nihilism as silence for eternity.

“For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the
whole earth.

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to
escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the
Son of man.” [Luke 21:35-36 (KJV)]

YOUTUBE: “Why Nobody Can Hear You Scream in Space”

They will not hear you screaming in the dark and cold recesses of space as
your abode in HELL.