— INTENTIONAL NAME SLANDER AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS THEFT BY AN ANONYMOUS RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST HAVING ONLY A DELUSIONAL RELIGIOUS BELIEF WITHIN AUSTRALIAN NEWSGROUP
2018-03-12 02:12:41 UTC
— INTENTIONAL NAME SLANDER AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS THEFT BY AN
ANONYMOUS RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST HAVING ONLY A DELUSIONAL RELIGIOUS BELIEF
WITHIN AUSTRALIAN NEWSGROUP

I have repeatedly asked by private email and public posts for this person
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul <***@gmail.com> to to cease all
attempts to give rationale to his delusional religious belief which in my
view is BLASPHEMOUS and has an orbital NEO-NAZI equivalence by YOUR
HABITUAL failure to disassociate it from such worldview, an insubstantial,
non- factual and jingoistic association to the BOER / ANZAC tradition and
is therefore a breach of acceptable civil conduct by the engaging within an
imputed slander as some absurdity by chimera of nefarious association with
other persons in over whom I have previously complained of their suspected
giving material support to DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL TERRORIST ACTS made
to the NEW ZEALAND consulate without any interventional consequence.

IN DIRECT REFUTATION OF THIS CONSISTENT FALSE AS DISHONEST CLAIMS:

*I* *HAVE* *PROVIDED* *THE* *DOCUMENT* *TO* *THE* *SEVENTH* *DAY*
*ADVENTIST* *CHURCH* @ 1010 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018 IN RELATION TO
RESOLUTION OF A CHILD SEX ABUSE CLAIM :

<http://www.grapple369.com/?time:10.10>

CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING FOR THIS PLANNED EVENT WERE:

#434 as [#6, #5, #3, #10, #400, #10] = hagah (H1897): {#0 as #13} 1) to
moan, growl, utter, muse, mutter, meditate, devise, plot, speak; 1a) (Qal);
1a1) to roar, growl, groan; 1a2) to utter, speak; 1a3) to meditate, devise,
muse, imagine; 1b) (Poal) to utter; 1c) (Hiphil) to mutter;

#434 as [#1, #80, #70, #20, #30, #5, #10, #200, #8, #10] = apokleio (G608):
{#5 as #1016} 1) to shut up;

#434 as [#8, #3, #8, #200, #1, #200, #9, #5] = hegeomai (G2233): {#6 as
#137} 1) to lead; 2) to consider, deem, account, think For Synonyms see
entry 5837; 1a) to go before; 1b) to be a leader; 1b1) to rule, command;
1b2) to have authority over; 1b3) a prince, of regal power, governor,
viceroy, chief, leading as respects influence, controlling in counsel,
overseers or leaders of the churches; 1b4) used of any kind of leader,
chief, commander; 1b5) the leader in speech, chief, spokesman;

#434 as [#80, #1, #100, #1, #3, #3, #5, #30, #10, #1, #200] = paraggelia
(G3852): {#8 as #234} 1) announcement, a proclaiming or giving a message
to; 2) a charge, a command;

#434 as [#80, #1, #100, #1, #3, #3, #5, #10, #30, #1, #200] = paraggello
(G3853): {#9 as #1053} 1) to transmit a message along from one to another,
to declare, announce; 2) to command, order, charge;

#383 as [#6, #5, #20, #300, #2, #10, #40] = keseb (H3775): {#1 as #322} 1)
lamb, young ram, sheep;

#383 as periergos (G4021): {#14 as #573} 1) busy about trifles and
neglectful of important matters; 1a) esp. busy about other folks' affairs,
a busybody; 1b) of things: impertinent and superfluous; 1b1) of magic arts;

SEE ALSO: "RACHEL'S PLEA: TIME TO DRAIN THE SWAMP NOW JACKIE"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Rachel.pdf>

I previously known as XXXXXXXXXX and wish to once again bring to the
attention of the SALE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH the unresolved matter of
my childhood (circa 12 yo and before my father's self inflicted gunshot
death on 30 MARCH 1975) experience of SEXUAL ABUSE which was perpetuated at
the time I was in the custodial care of BILL HUGHES a then known pedophile
sexual offender (ie. as circumstance known to the church pastor Dean Giles
who sought to proffer hospitality but did not ever question me about any
specific incident) whom was a church elder and this occurred during the
SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST ANNUAL JANUARY CONVENTION held at the NUNAWADING CAMP
GROUNDS, VICTORIA.

THAT YOU HAVE ALSO SHOWN A DISRESPECT TO SACRED AND SOVEREIGN MATTERS (ie.
that you cannot have your cake and eat it to) WHICH I HAVE GRACIOUSLY
PREVIOUSLY CONVEYED TO YOUR RELIGIOUS COMMUNITY OF FAITH.

IN YOUR CONTINUAL REFUSAL TO ACKNOWLEDGE AND LET ALONE RESOLVE THIS
OUTSTANDING MATTER OF MANY YEARS DURATION, THAT YOU CANNOT THERE BY give
any rationale to YOUR delusional religious belief which in my view is
BLASPHEMOUS and has an orbital NEO-NAZI equivalence by YOUR HABITUAL
failure to disassociate it from such worldview and is therefore a breach of
acceptable civil conduct by the engaging within an imputed slander as some
absurd chimera of nefarious association.

As the Royal Commission into Religious / Institutional Child Sexual Abuse
has conclude and other churches are now entering formal agreements to
enable the payment of restitution for instances of child sexual abuse, I
feel that more than sufficient time has been accorded to the SEVENTH DAY
ADVENTIST CHURCH for resolution of this matter.

And that any further delays will result within escalating compensation for
damages.

*I* *HAVE* *PROVIDED* *THE* *DOCUMENT* *TO* *THE* *VICTORIA* *POLICE* IN
RELATION TO A POWER TARGETED HIT EVENT @ 1130 HOURS ON SATURDAY 10 MARCH
2018

<http://www.grapple369.com/?time:11.30>

That as previously advised the fuse holder to my electricity smart meter
was removed but the intact seal signifying a electrical tradesman
association.

A picture was obtained showing BRADFORD within proximity to the SP AUSNET
tradesman [ref: 38805 as service call lodged @ 1204 HOURS ON SATURDAY 10
MARCH 2018] who had his hand upon the relevant seal so that this fact
cannot be denied.

BUT NEITHER THE SP AUSNET TECHNICIANS NOR THE STRATA TITLE MANAGEMENT (WHOM
HAVE AN ASSOCIATION AND ALLEGEDLY APARTMENT OWNERSHIP) WERE PREPARED TO
ACKNOWLEDGE THIS OBVIOUS FACT OF AN ELECTRICAL TRADESMAN ASSOCIATION AND
THIS ACCOUNTS FOR THE SUSTAINED VIEW THAT STRATA TITLE MANAGEMENT WAS
OBSTRUCTIONIST AND THEREFORE VICARIOUSLY LIABLE FOR THE CRIME.

CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING FOR THE PLANNED EVENT WERE:

#391 as [#70, #40, #70, #10, #1, #200] = homoios (G3664): {#12 as #460} 1)
like, similar, resembling; 1a) like: ie. resembling; 1b) like: ie.
corresponding to a thing;

#391 as [#70, #10, #20, #70, #50, #70, #40, #10, #1, #50] = oikonomia
(G3622): {#11 as #341} 1) the management of a household or of household
affairs; 1a) specifically, the management, oversight, administration, of
other's property; 1b) the office of a manager or overseer, stewardship; 1c)
administration, dispensation;

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

THAT IT IS REASONABLE TO CONCLUDE BRADFORD WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CRIMINAL
ACT AS ACCORDS WITH MY EARLIER OBSERVATIONS AND VERBAL SUMMATIONS GIVEN
that BRADFORD was in the immediate vicinity at 1130 hours on 10 March 2018
when the power supply was cut.

BRADFORD once again showed an abnormal fixation and physical obstruction
which is typical patterned behaviour of past wilful damages where he seeks
to video my reaction.

Upon return to his apartment he spoke in a loud voice as he passed my open
door as said, "I'II BE WAITING."

He was not on the phone at the time but made a call thereafter.

It is alleged that the representative of Gippsland Strata Title Management
subjected me to deliberate and habitual discourteous conduct which is
alleged to be improperly conveying that I was mentally deranged.

When in point of fact given the documents served upon the individual
electronically of this day, it is alleged within the indictment that this
prejudice is entirely due to the individual holding an insubstantial,
non-factual and jingoistic association to the BOER / ANZAC tradition and
was seeking to assert an improper authority of value made in relation to my
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY against which he shows CONTEMPT and was merely
engaged within farce as the imposition of a substituted ethos upon such my
sacred observations for the SABBATH day.

AS DIRECTLY ASSOCIATED TO MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AS TRINOMIAL BEING A
HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER AND MATHEMATICAL THEORETICAL NOUMENON AS THUSLY
FACTUALLY SUBSTANTIATING THE CLAIM OF IGNORANT PREJUDICE BY OTHERS WHOSE
WORLDVIEW IS FRAMED BY A BINOMIAL HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER.

That he by Cricket Club associations is inherently anti SEMITIC.

-----------

That such conduct is without substance of reason as prejudice given they
cannot reply to my CLAIMS that their religious belief is BLASPHEMOUS and
has an orbital NEO-NAZI equivalence by their failure to disassociate from
such worldview and is therefore a breach of acceptable user behaviour under
the normal terms of service agreement.

Accordingly I am lodging this complaint and will do so for each infraction.

The header information of the offending post is included herewith and the
material evidence upon which I am reliant in any indictment of dehumanising
defamation as being a crime against humanity and constituting a war crime
having an universal jurisdiction follows within a summary document
thereafter.

- dolf

Re: — INTENTIONAL NAME SLANDER AND INTELLECTUAL PR OPERTY RIGHTS THEFT BY
AN ANONYMOUS RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST HAVI NG ONLY A DELUSIONAL RELIGIOUS BELIEF
WITHIN AUSTRALIAN NEWS GROUP
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul <***@gmail.com>
12 Mar 2018 at 12:35
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 18:35:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: Lions Growl of Butchers Foul <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject:
=?UTF-8?Q?Re=3A_=E2=80=94_INTENTIONAL_NAME_SLANDER_AND_INTELLECTUAL_PR?= =?UTF-8?Q?OPERTY_RIGHTS_THEFT_BY_AN_ANONYMOUS_RELIGIOUS_EXTREMIST_HAVI?= =?UTF-8?Q?NG_ONLY_A_DELUSIONAL_RELIGIOUS_BELIEF_WITHIN_AUSTRALIAN_NEWS?= =?UTF-8?Q?GROUP?=
On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 7:58:45 AM UTC+11, dolf wrote:
— INTENTIONAL NAME SLANDER AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS THEFT BY AN
ANONYMOUS RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST HAVING ONLY A DELUSIONAL RELIGIOUS BELIEF
WITHIN AUSTRALIAN NEWSGROUP

My opinion is that you are nuts. I have not appropriated any of your
intellectual property. In fact it is not possible for me to do so because
your intellectual property appears to be indistinguishable from meaningless
gibberish.

I have repeatedly asked by private email and public posts for this person
Lions Growl of Butchers Foul <***@gmail.com> to cease all
attempts to give rationale to his delusional religious belief by the
And I have asked you to stop clogging up the internet with your delusional
gibberish.

engaging within slander as some absurd chimera of association with other
persons with whom I have previously complained of their suspected giving
material support to DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL TERRORIST ACTS made to the
NEW ZEALAND consulate without any interventional consequence.
I'm having enormous trouble trying to parse that sentence - so you are
saying that there is a fictitious appearance of association between myself
and unnamed others, and you have complained to the New Zealand consulate
that your fellow nuts on the internet are terrorists, and - strangely - the
NZ consulate has done nothing about your complaint?

That such conduct is without substance of reason as prejudice given they
That phrase is meaningless

cannot reply to my CLAIMS that their religious belief is BLASPHEMOUS and
Nobody gives a shit what you think is blasphemy, and nobody but you is
talking about their religious belief.

has an orbital NEO-NAZI equivalence by their failure to disassociate from
such worldview and is therefore a breach of acceptable user behaviour under
the normal terms of service agreement.
Ah, so you are complaining to an ISP, not the NZ Consulate? I see how you
could confuse the two, seeing as they are both responsible for delivery of
retail internet services.

Accordingly I am lodging this complaint and will do so for each infraction.

Fantastic, I'm sure they will love it.

The header information of the offending post is included herewith and the
material evidence upon which I am reliant in any indictment of dehumanising
defamation as being a crime against humanity and constituting a war crime
having an universal jurisdiction follows within a summary document
thereafter.

I'm not sure Google is qualified to prosecute people for war crimes - maybe
you should try The Hague?

International Criminal Court
Postal address:
Po Box 19519
2500
The Hague
The Netherlands

Street Address:
Oude Waalsdorperweg 10
2597 AK,
The Hague
The Netherlands

Tel. + 31 (0)70 515 8515.
Fax +31 (0)70 515 8555.

— [END FORWARDING MESSAGE] —

— MEERKAT GUIDE TO MANAGING FLYSTRIKE ON WETHERED SHEEP {RWANDA SEVENTH-DAY
ADVENTIST CHURCHGOERS KILLED BY LIGHTNING}

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 11 March 2018

YOUTUBE: “Compare The Meerkat - Commercial 26 (Alexsandr & Sergei Sing)
(HD)”

— VOODOO HOODOO —

“ALEXANDER IS DONE...
SERGEI HAD HIS DAY.
WILL MAIYA BE NEXT?
FLY STRIKE MAGGOTRY.

EACH AND EVERYONE.
ALL GONE THIS WAY.
ENDED BY A PRETEXT.
VOODOO OF IDOLATRY.”

YOUTUBE: "Compare the Meerkat - Advert 55 (It's Either Me Or He)"

DOLF: "Wethers (ie. castrated) are less aggressive than rams:

— LASHING TONGUE —

“OH LORDY LORDY.
HEAR MY PRAYER.
SO HOWL MOIETY,
‘N BRING DESPAIR.

SMITE THEIR FACE.
OF INDOLENT CARE.
SUCH BAD DISGRACE.
TO GRACE COMPARE.

HIT THEM HARD.
WHERE IT COUNTS.
SPLINTER ‘N SHARD.
THE COST MOUNTS.

THOU SON DISDAIN.
NEVER CONTRITION.
LIFE WHICH IS VAIN.
BUT TO A MORTICIAN.”

YOUTUBE: "Sheep baa-ing"

'Preventing flystrike is more economical than treating it. Short term
management tools such as *strategic* *chemical* *application*, *crutching*
and shearing, and controlling worms and *dags* will be beneficial in the
short term, whilst producers looking for a longer term solution should
investigate genetic options such as *breeding* for reduced *dags* and
*wrinkle*.'"

YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat - Fall In Love With MAIYA!"

PICK WHICH IS APPL[-]ES AS THAT IS 'I' AND THE END OF THEE:

1) But what complaint can a senile impotent prick, a dag festering arsehole
and a coward with no balls ('wethered') that you are--by hiding under a
cloak of anonymity, when you can only bleat (ie. speak or complain in a
weak, querulous, or foolish way) as an onomatopoeia.

— RACHEL {WETHERED SHEEP} MAKES A PLEA —

"NOW WAIT A TICK. {#1}
YOU'RE DRIBBLING. {#2}
WHY THE SHTICK. {#3}
ENDLESS QUIBBLING. {#4}

O'ER THE PUERILE. {#5}
IMPISH LIMP STICK. {#6}
PRISSY LOATH'G BILE. {#7}
CEASELESS BRICK. {#8}

INSANE PUSSY CALLS. {#9}
BY A SENILE PRICK. {#10}
WITHOUT ANY BALLS. {#11}
MY FANNY LICK." {#12}

2) As you are without any *foundation* and have the moral scruples of a dag
festering ANAL-SADISTIC (ie. displaying abnormal aggressive and destructive
tendencies supposedly caused by fixation at the anal stage of development)
MAGGOT--anti-semitic that you are.

— STUBBORN DENIAL —

"OLD KING KOHL.
TWAS SUCH A MATE.
A MERRY OLD SOUL.
NOW *CONFUSTICATE*.

NO MORE CROISSANT 🥐.
LUNCH FILLET MINION.
HATRED SO POIGNANT.
NOTHING TO PISS ON.

THERE IS NO DENIAL.
SO ANGEL {#474 as #100, #4, #10, #300, #10, #50 = qaddiysh (Aramaic)
(H6922): {#6 as #414} 1) holy, separate; 2) (TWOT) angels, saints} CHOIRS
SING.
OVER HEAVEN'S TRIAL{#123}
HE HATES NAZI BLING.

THE FRIDGE SITS COLD ⛄️.
A LAGER 🍺 CONCEIT FIRES 🔥.
GOODBYE FATHER BOLD.
AND LOVE FRENCH FRIES 🍟."

3) That the dag *festering* ANAL-SADISTIC (ie. displaying abnormal
aggressive and destructive tendencies supposedly caused by fixation at the
anal stage of development) maggot Roman Catholic street protesters can now
eat shit (an exclamation expressing anger or contempt for, or rejection of,
someone) and ***@ck off.

— CRUSADING MATADORI —

"JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO ALL THE WAY,
OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE,
ON A ONE TERSE—OPEN SLAY! 📣

IT IS NOT EVEN MONDAY."

YOUTUBE: “Thunder (Imagine Dragons)”

BBC NEWS (AFP) @ 2355 HOURS ON 11 MARCH 2018: "RWANDA SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST
CHURCHGOERS KILLED BY LIGHTNING:

A lightning strike killed at least 16 people and injured dozens more at a
Seventh-Day Adventist church in Rwanda on Saturday, an official said.

Most of the victims died instantly when lightning hit the church in the
southern district of Nyaruguru, local mayor Habitegeko Francois told AFP.

YOUTUBE: "African Safari Oleg"

Two people died from their injuries, and 140 people were rushed to hospital
and health centres.

Lightning also killed a student in the area on Friday, the mayor said.

The weather accident in the mountainous region near the border with Burundi
took place around midday on Saturday while parishioners of the town of
Gihemvu were at a church service.

"Doctors say that only three [more churchgoers] are in critical condition
but they are getting better," Mr Francois told AFP on Sunday.

He said that in Friday's incident, lightning struck a group of 18 students
in the area, killing one.

Three of the students remain in hospital while the rest have been able to
return home, reports say.

The deadly church incident comes less than two weeks after the closure of
more than 700 Rwandan churches for failing to comply with building
regulations and for noise pollution.

Local news outlet Panor Actu reported (in French) that a number of the
closed churches did not have required lightning rods - devices intended to
protect a structure from a lightning strike." [Copyright © 2018 BBC
<http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-43362508>]

— HEY GIBLET —

“DANG YOU ***@THOLE
A CAPED CRUSADER.
MEATHEAD PARASOL.
MY SPACE INVADER.

HYENAS EACH ONE.
ON A PICNIC TREAT.
CONGREGATING FUN.
GROWLING CONCEIT.

YOU’RE NO TROJAN.
JUST TURKEY ARSE.
A FORAGING BOGAN.
FEVERISH FOR FARCE.”

YOUTUBE: “Meerkat Duet”

- dolf

SEE ALSO: ""IS ANYBODY REAL ANYMORE?"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/MardiGras2018.pdf>

A DRAFT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM
THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Flystrike.pdf>

Initial Post: 9 March 2018
Jos Bergervoet
2018-03-12 19:52:03 UTC
— INTRACRANIAL FAME SPENDER AND INTERSTITIAL FORGERY FIGHTS LEFT BY ALL
ACRONYMOUS DELICIOUS EXORCISTS LEAVING ONCE A PROVISIONAL MALICIOUS RELIEF
WITHIN AUSTERITY NEWS SCOOP
That certainly is of importance to all of us!
--
Jos