-- [MICRO UPDATE #2] THE PRINCE PHILLIP'S GINGER JOKE
2017-12-31 23:56:30 UTC
-- THE PRINCE PHILLIP'S GINGER JOKE

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 1 January 2018

Nous: #48
Time: 18:40 hrs
Date: 2017.1.1
Torah: #40 #6 #40 %81 = #5
Dao: Forgetting Knowledge
Tetra: #20 - Advance
I-Ching: H35 - Advance, Progress, Prospering, Aquas

Latin: Revalator {God the end of all things} Alt: Mihael {The Who & What
of God} {

1. PROTECTS IN MYSTERIOUS OPERATIONS, BRINGS EVERY EXPERIENCE TO A HAPPY
CONCLUSION
2. SCIENCE OF PHYSICS & MEDICINE
3. HEALTH & LONGEVITY
4. Atembui
}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:8,col:3,nous:48&idea{48}&idea:{329}>

***@zen: 1, row: 8, col: 3, nous: 48 [Date: 2018.1.1, Super: #329
/ #48 - Forgetting Knowledge; I-Ching: H35 - Advance, Progress,
Prospering, Aquas; Tetra: 20 - Advance, Ego: #329 / #48 - Forgetting
Knowledge; I-Ching: H35 - Advance, Progress, Prospering, Aquas; Tetra:
20 - Advance]

Dear Gordon,

How do you feel about this faith of yours cursing the Sovereign Queen,
God and Country?

— STIFF LUCY —

“LIFE’S A RUT
FANS A RORT.
EASY AS PISS.
MAKE THE CUT.
LINE UP A SORT.
LOVE THIS BLISS.”

I thought it prudent to make such rightful historical fact of precedence
known to you and what impunity is the consequence of any wilful
impertinence and abrogation of soul and life itself which stubborn
refusal will be.

IF GOD SWORE BY HIMSELF {ie. INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS} THEN
WHOM DO YOU SWEAR BY AS BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS)?

#19 - ENGENDERING NATURE: {QOPH - *OATHS* OF DIEU ET MON DROIT}?

VII - And *We* *do* *hereby* *declare* *Our* *pleasure* *to* *be*
*that*, *in* *the* *event* of death, *INCAPACITY*, removal, or absence
of Our said Governor General out of Our said Commonwealth, *and* *all*
*and* *EVERY* *THE* *POWERS* *AND* *AUTHORITIES* herein granted to him
shall until Our further pleasure is signified therein, be vested in such
person as may be APPOINTED by Us under Our Sign Manual and Signet to be
Our Lieutenant Governor of Our said Commonwealth: or if there shall be
no such Lieutenant Governor in Our said Commonwealth, then in such
person or persons as may be APPOINTED by Us under Our Sign Manual and
Signet to administer the Government of the same. *No* *SUCH* *POWERS*
*OR* *AUTHORITIES* *SHALL* *VEST* in such Lieutenant Governor, or such
other person or persons, *UNTIL* *HE* *OR* *THEY* *SHALL* *HAVE* *TAKEN*
*THE* *OATHS* *APPOINTED* to be taken by the Governor General of Our
said Commonwealth, and in the manner provided by the Instructions
accompanying these Our Letters Patent.

#19 / #7 - Engendering Nature [#369 / #9 - Autonomous Nature]

ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE: 7 x #41 = #287 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#7 -
signification, import: Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE)
/ LIMIT: #INR AS TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet}.

7 x #41 = #287 as #1, #50, #1, #3, #20, #1, #10, #1, #200 = anagkaios
(G316): {#9 as #356} 1) necessary; 1a) what one can not do without,
indispensable; 1b) connected by bonds of nature or friendship; 1c) what
ought according to the law of duty be done, what is required by the
circumstances; [LATIN definition: VOLUNTĀTIS]

EVEN SOME OF YOUR POETS SAY: 'We Fremen have a saying: "God created
Arakis {the dancer} to train the faithful." One cannot go against the
word of God.

YOUTUBE: “Dune - Movie Ending”

It therefore applies to jurisprudence as a PRINCIPLE / POWERS {#48 as
#8, #10, #30 = To move in a circle, *dance*; power, might; strength,
produce; riches, wealth; force (for war), army; honesty, virtue, worth;
fortification, bulwark, rampart, moat; pain, pang; trembling, terror} /
FUNCTIONS which are transcendent to, but capable of being applied to all
religious belief and persons.

Gordon Brown's hiding of his faith was unfair – all politicians should
feel able to be open about what they believe.

<http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/letters/gordon-brown-hide-christian-faith-nick-clegg-knighthood-bitcoin-michael-heseltine-sense-brexit-a8133371.html>

It is for the courts to decide upon all the evidence which is before
them and the State / Federal Attorney General in substantial and
meticulous detail *AND* *CONCERNS* *ALLEGED* *TREASON* WHERE THE ONUS OF
ACCOUNTABILITY IS PLACED ON THE DEFENDANT OVER MATTERS OF ALLEGED
TREASON UNDER SECTION 9A CRIMES ACT OF VICTORIA (1958) ARE REPORTED TO A
CONSTABLE OF POLICE AND WHICH IT CLEARLY WAS ON 19 MARCH 2017.

— PHALLUS FETISH —

“HE IS A SISSY ANKH 𓋹 FANNY.
WITH NO GUTS EXCEPT TO JAR.
FOSSIL STIFF IF YOU GET MY DRIFT.
WEARS BRAINS IN HIS BOWEL.

ALWAYS CRYING FOR MUMMY.
MASQUERADE FEATHERS ‘N TAR.
TIME FORGOTTEN BY SANDS SHIFT.
FLESH STENCH EVER SO FOUL.”

Will you now repent of such a grievous sin before you make any further
public comments about extolling such public disrespect as your immutable
faith?

— RACHEL {WETHERED SHEEP} MAKES A PLEA —

"NOW WAIT A TICK. {#1}
YOU'RE DRIBBLING. {#2}
WHY THE SHTICK. {#3}
ENDLESS QUIBBLING. {#4}

O'ER THE PUERILE. {#5}
IMPISH LIMP STICK. {#6}
PRISSY LOATH'G BILE. {#7}
CEASELESS BRICK. {#8}

INSANE PUSSY CALLS. {#9}
BY A SENILE PRICK. {#10}
WITHOUT ANY BALLS. {#11}
MY FANNY LICK." {#12}

YOUTUBE: "Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence [Official Music Video]"

Do you have any conscience whatsoever for such unrepentant evil: “Gordon
Brown has praised Catholicism for often being the ‘conscience of the
nation’ as the three party leaders addressed faith in the runup to the
general election.” [Guardian 1 April 2010]

<https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/apr/01/gordon-brown-catholics-uk-conscience>

FALSE PROPAGANDA ABOUT ANZAC IDENTITY AND THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL
COMMEMORATIONS HELD ON SUNDAY AND NOT SATURDAY EVENTS:

But I do have only an informal self educated experience within
metaphysical / metempirical thought as the realm where the architecture
of the document most successfully belongs so as to facilitate process
with them temporal.

— RACHEL WEEPING —

"*GORDON* IS MY ROCK,
I SO LOVE DILDO {[vulgar slang] a stupid or ridiculous person} GRANITE.
PEOPLE NOW CIRCLE THE BLOCK,
JUST TO LOOK AT JANET {God is merciful}."

YOUTUBE: "[OFFICIAL VIDEO] Bohemian Rhapsody – Pentatonix"

[IMAGES: @ (TOP LEFT) 1058 HOURS ON 17 MARCH 2017: FUNERAL RIGHTS AND
CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF A STATE AS PLAQUE INSTALLATION @ (TOP RIGHT)
1510 HOURS ON 8 JUNE 2017 {#413 as #1, #30, #10, #300, #2, #70 = n. God
of Oath, Elizabeth / #383 as #3, #300, #80 = To stroke, caress; / #30,
#300, #2, #6, #70, #5 = shebuw`ah (H7621): {#6 as #383} 1) *OATH*,
*CURSE*; 1a) oath; 1a1) attesting of innocence; 1a2) curse; 1b) oath (of
Jehovah)} BY A CONTRIVED SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE IMPOSITION OBSERVED
@ 1153 HOURS ON 10 JUNE 2017 (SHOWN BOTTOM LEFT / RIGHT) BEING MADE UPON
THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL AS THE ONLY SUBJECTIVE MEMORIAL OCCASION.

THE QUESTION I WOULD ASK, GIVEN WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL'S CLEAR AND
STUBBORN REFUSAL TO CLARIFY THEIR BELLICOSE JINGOIST CONDUCT, WHICH
BEGAN ON SATURDAY 8 OCTOBER 2016 AND SYDNEY GLBTI COMMUNITY MARDI GRAS
ON SATURDAY 4 MARCH 2017 AS THE INTENTIONED IMPOSING OF A SUBSTITUTED
VIRTUE UPON OUR ANZAC TRADITION:

IF IT WAS SO CLEARLY A NON SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE AND NOT A PERVERSION OF
STATE AUTHORITY AND SOVEREIGNTY YOU WOULD BE CAPABLE OF AN ANSWER FOR
YOUR ACTIONS, BUT ALAS I CAN FIND NO OTHER MEDIA REPORTS OF ANY SUCH
TOWN HALL ASSEMBLAGES FOR THAT GIVEN DATE—CAN YOU ASSIST IN THAT REGARD?

IT'S GOING TO COURT ON THE 12 APRIL, 2017]

GORDON (noun):
* from the marshes {#100 as #6, #1, #3, #40, #10, #40 = 'agam (H98): {#0
as #44} 1) pool, troubled pool; 1a) troubled or muddy (gloomy) pools,
marshes; 1b) any pool, pond; 1c) swamp reeds, reeds, rush(es)
* #46 as #40, #3, #2, #1 = gebe (H1360): {#4 as #6} 1) *cistern*,
*pool*; 1a) *cistern*; 1b) *pool*, *marsh*;
* #46 as #6, #3, #7, #30 = gezel (H1499): {#5 as #40} 1) *robbery*,
*plunder*;
* s[c/k]eptic narcissistic swampy pool

The London Scottish (1900-1902) was a Volunteer infantry regiment of the
British Army. Formerly a regiment, the unit is now 'A' (London Scottish)
Company of the London Regiment and [this alleged tribute made by a
foreign power] is not associated with either the later Flanders field
poppy of World War I nor Australian Boer War as ANZAC troops to which
the Shrine is representative.

<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Scottish_(regiment)>

KERNEL DON JUAN: "[Sisters] Fiona {white} and Black Betty {oath of God;
satisfaction} can make me appreciate the swift hand of God."

— ODE TO TRUMP'S FANNY —

"WHAT A *COZE*
IS THIS BIZ;
YANK MY HOSE;
FOR SOME JIZ;

I'M A GRUNT
SHE A TOAD.
DRY OLD ***@NT
TILL I LOAD.

SHE'S A NUN
WHAT A PUMPKIN
SO MUCH FUN
AT THE ***@MPKIN

HITS THE SPOT
JUST TO DUMP
AWFULLY HAWT
T'IS MY FRUMP."

*COZE*
- a friendly talk, a chat;
- to converse in a friendly way;
- [French origin of 1820-30]: derived from causer to chat, Old French: to
reason, expound; from Latin: causārī to plead a cause, plead as an
excuse, derivative of causa cause;
- Word of the Day for 28 March, 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

SISTER JU JITSU FIONA (GREG ***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0155 HOURS ON 20 JUNE
2017: "The Mosque attack.

Is it the first of many such retaliations or could it be the beginning
of a unification of the until now, silent, western Muslim and the
public, western world?

*G*"

— NOW I SEE —

"YOU'RE NOT AXIS MUNDI.
CENTRE OF AFFECTION.
PLAIN AS IT'S MONDAY.
YOUR BANAL REFLECTION.

ONE THING IS CLEAR.
DRESSED UP WITH BUNT {ie. smut}
THE MIRROR TO PEER.
YOUR WIFE HAS A ***@NT."

MICHAEL CHRIST: ""I said to my wife [Brunhilda] that I would like to
speak like R.C. Sproul because he is articulate.

Lots of people who teach at that level are articulate.

To my surprise, she says, speakers like him speak like world book
encyclopedias.

My wife reckons I speak real, normal language, true and relevant, engage
personally, and inspirationally.

[Brunhilda] says if you are not personal then there is no hope of any
'listening'.

Now I know my newsgroup fans would agree with my wife.

So, I must say, thank you.

And thank you, again.

However, those of you that do not agree with my wife can get stuffed.

Amen."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "You speak fine. You just are out of
touch with scripture."

MILOCH ITCHY KOALA: "Dunno DukeMan... we need to parse his
acknowledgment out [some more]. I'm wondering if he sees his wife [as
Mary {rebellious} or like Lot's wife—[sexually obsessive and incessant]?

Did Mrs Mikey's wife do something unBiblical: {3 x #41 = #123 as
judgment}... you know: {6 x #41 = #246 - Angel GABRIEL - God is my
*strength*}... something out of Sodom {their secret; their cement} &
Gomorrah {rebellious people} and now Mikey's worried about her turning
into a 'pillar of salt'?

And what's the deal with RC Sproul... other than the fact he's a drunk
and finally resigned from his ministry.

Soooo many questions without any redeeming answers!

go Warriors!"

— PRELAPSARIAN —

"OH DEAR 'TIS SO PLAIN.
ORIGINAL SIN FOR ALL SEE.
JUST FOR BEING SO VAIN.
AND DISDAINFUL OF ME.
MURDEROUS LIKE CAIN.

SUCH A CROSS TO BEAR.
E'RYONE SEEMS TO KNOW.
THE NEWS IS EVERYWHERE.
SHAME IS SUCH A BLOW.
THEY'RE STARTING TO STARE."

*PRELAPSARIAN* (adjective):
- characteristic of or pertaining to any innocent or carefree period: a
prelapsarian youth.
- Theology: occurring before the Fall: the prelapsarian innocence of Eden.
- Word of the Day for 12 June 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

ROD [FASCIST CATHOLIC] KUMAR 🐴 ***@GMAIL.COM) EASTMAN: "Trump and
Kushner are going down...

George Bush's ex Whitehouse lawyer said in his own words that he is
shocked and dismayed that the Republican Party and Trumps supporters are
defending Donald Trump and his actions."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "Why not? He's innocent."

ROD [FASCIST CATHOLIC] KUMAR 🐴 ***@GMAIL.COM) EASTMAN: "We have courts
to decided that.."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "Nope. The Constitution says we are
presumed innocent until proven otherwise."

ROD [FASCIST CATHOLIC] KUMAR 🐴 ***@GMAIL.COM) EASTMAN: "DICK Painter
went on to say that Comey has provided the kind of evidence that will
stand up in a court of law.

The Republican Party must be every bit as rotten as Trump and Kushner...

I hope that Trump and Kushner are booted out of politics and jailed and
if there is any justice at all in this world then they will lock them up
in a dungeon, throw the key away and burn the dungeon."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "For what?"

ROD [FASCIST CATHOLIC] KUMAR 🐴 ***@GMAIL.COM) EASTMAN: "Obstruction of
justice."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "Not guilty."

— BISCUIT EUPHORIA —

"LET ME SPELL IT OUT.
STORIES OF GOSPEL TRUTH.
SO WHY OUGHT I POUT?
GOD BLIMEY AND STREWTH.

SHOULD I JUST PUCKER?
AS I LIKE STROOPWAFEL.
PISS OFF YOU ***@CKER.
OVER MATTERS SO TRIFLE."

However as a matter of travesty over historical revisionism of our ANZAC
tradition as the forgotten of our war dead, the Boer War Day
commemorates the first war in which Australia fought as a nation. In
1899 NSW Lancers were the first to join in this war followed by all of
the other colonies and after Federation in 1901 Australian units. *THE*
*BOER* *WAR* *WAS* *ALSO* *THE* *FIRST* *WAR* *IN* *WHICH* *AUSTRALIANS*
*FOUGHT* *ALONGSIDE* *NEW* *ZEALANDERS*. 31 May is the anniversary of
the signing of the Treaty of Vereeniging (PRON: Ver-en-ig-in) that ended
the South African War in 1902. Boer War Day itself is held on the Sunday
before 31 May to enable working people to attend.

— ST EVEN ROGERS —

"PERHAPS IT'S ALL IN THE TUNE,
THIS SOULLESS SENTIMENTALITY.
BUT A FUNERAL ⚰️ SONG,
AS SOMEONE GOES TOO SOON,
HARDLY CONSTITUTES A REALITY."

[In Memory of Steve {crowned}Rogers, Security Guard and Friend to
Others, Assassinated: 16 July, 2001 at Melbourne's Fertility Control Clinic]

YOUTUBE: “Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra)”

May it be upon your conscience until the day you die and hang as a pall
of travesty upon the nation’s memorials.

— PHARAOH'S PROPHYLACTIC —

"TWAT 'N TRIPE.
'TIS JUST THE THING.
DON'T BE A SNIPE.
AND DRESS YA DING."

YOUTUBE: "CONDOM COMMERCIAL"

Let me explain that to you in relation to advice given to our Prime
Minister (with whom I have previously corresponded over Jewish Holocaust
issues and he had the self same day taken suitable action) who is later
today to sign an agreement with Israel:

"On the PROPAGANDIST consideration that: Battle of Beersheba 'should be
the cornerstone of Australia's identity'

<http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/10/29/battle-beersheba-should-be-cornerstone-australias-identity>

No the Boer War is the cornerstone of Australian identity as ethos of
"OBEDIENT, AIDING AND ASSISTING" and we reject CATEGORICALLY your
unreasoned disloyalty by INTELLECTUAL assent given to Foreign Powers
{ie. especially Irish, Scottish, RSL / Freemasonry / Roman Catholic
Saint Andrews Cause Célèbre} as all unconscionable attempts to impose a
substituted ethic @5 against the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS
whether by NEGLECT or forced WILL upon our War Dead and to usurp @1 the
Sovereignty embodied within the Governor General as ANTHROPIC
COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE.

Such a statement of value [as demonstrated by the inclusion of the State
of Israel's flag amongst the calvary of cavalry as 100 year anniversary
re-enactment of the Battle of Beersheba] is a priori, not mantric as
dogma, requires no apologetics and proffers the utmost tactical,
endearing and enduring advantage for posterity as prosperity...

#1 - Captain James Cook wrote in a journal on 22 August 1770 of his
discovery as the east coast of Australia: "[Since I] may land no more
upon this eastern coast of New Holland, and on the western side I can
make no new discovery the honour of which belongs to the Dutch
navigators and as such they may lay claim to it as their property."

#2 - Solar Eclipse: 21 August 1914 [During World War I: 28 July 1914 to
11 November 1918]

#3 - Refusal of Communion and Solar Eclipse: I have ascertained in
accordance with my deliberate protest of conscience and arrest made upon
Saturday 21 August 1999 and earlier evidence which was tendered at the
extra-ordinary Victorian Civil Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) hearing of
7 December 2001, that the Roman Catholic refusal of communion
perpetuated by then Archbishop George PELL at Saint Patricks Cathedral
Melbourne upon according to their ecclesiastic traditions Pentecost
Sunday of 31 May 1998 and 21 June 2000 is then associated to an eclipse
occurring upon the following year of 21 June 2001.

#4 - Solar Eclipse: 21 (UTC) / 22 August 2017 (AEST)

This suspected eclipse treason {#41, #320, @1 / @5, and #308} plot as
Saint Andrews / {Sino-Vietnamese: NIHN} cause célèbre sedition
perpetuated by Vietnam Veterans / Returned Services League {RSL} /
Freemasons {Knights Templar International} / Roman Catholic Church et al
religious / state / organisation entities has been foiled.

[IMAGE: MORPHOLOGICAL SYM-BULIMIA as Non-Fascist Knights Templar {shown
top} / Fascist Knights Templar {shown bottom} AS IMPETUS {#390 as 1,
#100, #80, #1, #3, #5, #200 = harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious,
ravenous; 2) a extortioner, a robber}]

Another targeted hit from a DIZUM TROLL PINEAL GLAND {SERPENT / SATANIC}
A-U-M GUILD SOLDIER ENGAGED WITHIN MATERIAL SUPPORT OF TERRORISM as it
seems they are exceedingly troubled.

— MAGGOTY MEAT —

“BIRDS OF A FEATHER.
OH THOU DARK RAVEN.
HOW’S THE WEATHER?
IN YOUR DANK COVEN.
NOW UPON YOU TETHER.
N’ER ETERNAL HEAVEN.” [Written 0900 hours on 28 December 2017]

<http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.12.25&prototype:heteros>

Hell {#352 as #6, #30, #20, #80, #6, #200, #10 = kephowr (H3713): {#5 as
#306} 1) bowl, basin; 2) hoar frost, frost} awaits you.

The supermaxi yacht Comanche (feather emblem upon side) after the poem
was written won the Sydney to Hobart race upon appeal and Ichiban (番)
means 'number 1' in Japanese received handicap honours. The race is
characterised by a blistering cold and turbulent sea swell.

<https://m.facebook.com/yachtcomanche/>

[IMAGE: So they (HINH v’s KIRK) ought to be trouble because there is no
more forgiveness of their wretched and blasphemous souls...]

MICHAEL CHRIST (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 1707 HOURS ON 16
DECEMBER 2017: “Can I give you a bit of good advice, Boekie?

It is always good to be direct, I find.

***@ck off.

You can go back to your absurd waste of time now, you stubborn dickhead.”

DOLF @ 1845 HOURS ON 16 DECEMBER 2017: “I'm going to make it my LIFE
GOAL TO TAKE YOU BEFORE THE COURTS AND TO pursue you for ANONYMOUS
SLANDER AS HYMENEAL PREJUDICE which as *FASCIST* CONTEMPT constitutes
TREASON and thusly you have forfeited any right to remain within the
COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA.

It will occur in the time of my choosing and there is no statute of
limitations which applies...

But if then same sex couplers (I speak to you as dogs) have a religious
value statement which is superior to your intangible faith as inclusive
of themselves, what prerogative in law (secular / sectarian {#509}) do
you have to declare I want to impose my religious belief upon you?

I’ve never gotten so much as a thank you for ceaseless voluntary
assistance given over 11 September 2001.

You wouldn’t have the rights you have now if it wasn’t for the brave
self sacrifice of others.

What were you saying of civil rights by a blasphemous tone?

#Yod = 10 September 2001
#Mem
#Tau
#Aleph = the sovereign cosmological basis for understanding the 23
chromosomes, origins of language and rationalism.

How long should your dense as a rock ignorance prevail?

— DENSE AS BUSHMEAT —

“SOFTLY SOFTLY
CATCHY MONKEY.
SUCH TUCKER
AS BUSHMEAT.

LOOKY LOOKY.
ON THE MONEY.
WITLESS WANKER.
SEDITIOUS HEAT.

LIES ‘N PORKY.
DENSE DONKEY.
ENDLESS RANCOUR.
DISEASED TREAT.”

YOUTUBE: “Catchy Monkey (Kovak)”

I will not worship your dildo {ie. stupid person} idolatry.

With the resurgence of the tradition of TAOism within China which is
entirely compatible with Jewish / Christian Torah {#509} belief in
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS it as the two boekends of occidental
(West) / oriental (East) world view spheres harbingers the decline of
Roman Catholic / Islamic idolatry.

YOUTUBE: "Dubstep Gaming Music ⛔ Best Dubstep, Drum n Bass, Drumstep ✔
It's Gaming Time"

SEE ALSO: “MASTEMA {hostility} UPDATES ON MACRON’S NAPOLEONIC {ie. name
calling *TRUMP* and having #FIVE tricks in hand} MOMENTS”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Mastema.pdf>

— SOLITUDE IS VERY DANGEROUS —

“It’s very addictive.
It becomes a habit.
After you realise.
How peaceful.
And calm it is.
It’s like you don’t.
Want to deal with people.
Anymore because they
Drain your energy.” [Jim Carrie epitaph, The Free Thought Project, 2
December 2017]

[IMAGE: James Eugene Carrey (17 January, 1962) is a Canadian-American
actor, comedian, impressionist, screenwriter, and producer. He is known
for his highly energetic slapstick performances]

DOLF: “What pessimistic psycho-babbling diatribe:

#1 - Singularity as ensuring viability to any formula of autonomy has
precedence;

#2 - Reciprocity as anchorage / centrality with others is a delimitation
of the former;

#3 - How you mutually and agreeably choose to enjoy your opportunities
with others ought to be negotiable;

#4 - Avoid circumstances where the integrity of persons is compromised
by the intentions of others;

#5 - Acknowledge the cause for any disharmony and peaceably strive for
resolution;

#6 - Always make a better choice as the principle for self actualisation
(you need to happily live with an opportunity);

#7 - Understand that everything you do, say, want or refuse comes with
constraints and means.

That’s just a quick 5 minute hypothetical sketch which doubtlessly may
be improved upon.

Have you got something other than a glib statement Jim?

It’s life Jim but not as we know it ...

YOUTUBE: “It’s Life Jim”

Our Wellington Shire Council domestic garbage collection was postponed
from its regular routine of Friday to this Saturday morning and
fortunately my bin was removed from the street following an 1130 hours
email to Wellington Shire Council as a lack of respectful notification
over garbage waste collection after Christmas/Boxing Day and before New
Year’s Eve 2018: “Thank you for your email.

The Wellington Shire Council Sale and Yarram Service Centres are
currently closed for the holiday period, and will reopen on Tuesday 2
January 2018.

You will receive a reply to this email as soon as is possible.”

And what consequence is there if one knows all the meta-descriptor
prototypes as LAWS OF GOD / NATURE which are pre-requisite to existence
of the HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] itself and I deliberately use any such
markers which shape your conscious reality, is it then possible to
sequence them within a certain way whereby a MIND CONTROL of
irresistible action is undertaken?

YOUTUBE: "Here Come The Drums! - Doctor Who (BBC)"

Get use to the idea that your ego ought NOT to impose itself by any
means whatsoever upon my self-identity as formula as autonomy otherwise
our self defence mechanism will take all necessary reflexive action to
ensure survival of the self-ego.

— APPLE RELISH —

"GUILTY AS SIN,
NOT REALLY NICE.
OVERTAKE TIME.
TRUTH'S DEVICE.
HEAR IT RHYME
OUR NANO IS IN."

Otherwise I will give you a lesson which will leave you pickled and it
won't be relish.

Het lijkt erop dat u onderworpen bent aan een gemeenschappelijke stroom
semantiek als het lexicon van opportunisme:

Verzet is zinloos - you will be assimilated!

YOUTUBE: "The Borg Assimilation"

Because of the prerogative of the GRAPPLE HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] THEORY
OF NUMBER AS PARADIGM over that of the HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER
METHODOLOGY there ought to be a tribute tax payable or face the
inevitability as consequence of a terminated faith.

That we are by using our dialectic of cosmic consciousness then able to
maintain an authentic rather than a mere chimera shadowing of the
horologic simpatico as HEAVEN-EARTH-MAN (YOU) dynamic within the
relativity as our instantiated temporal existence, but that is also very
much larger than ourselves and it is a mind that is sustainable by
cosmic struts which will not simply implode into a self destructive
black hole of nothingness in compliance to the wants of others.

As that which God has pre-ordained before time itself existed, as what
is to be the most certain and the intentioned inevitability for our
protagonists who have hunted their human quarry entirely in vain.

What I just demonstrated is the human mind as instantiated within
temporal as consciousness in harmony with both the supranatural karmic
realm and compliant with nature.

I’ll illustrate further:

BOOWHO @ 1724 HOURS: “Again your opinion is invalid. I have never
threatened you, nor would i waste the time to. You dont deserve respect.

And i dont have associates.”

MOI: “You have threatened me and your associates with whom you have
protected as having reputation have assaulted me causing (serious)
injury intentionally (recklessly) which is subject to a term of
imprisonment of 15 - 20 years.

I would advise you not to make any further self incriminating statements
by which your lack of integrity can be determined as association to my
noumenon.

< — intuitive deduction

And especially so after this last SMS.

It has such mathematical clarity that I can determine from someone
requesting help getting ... whether they are intentioned to steal from me.”

BOOWHO: “Hahahahahaha. You are constantly nothing but wrong.

I cant believe your ignorance and ar[r]ogance.”

<http://www.grapple369.com/?time:17.24>

MOI: “Take a peak at your 1724 hours statement and add it via the chat.

It has a septet driver associated to INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS
by which I can determine [your] centre of will.

I’m instinctively associated to it (as 20 years of practice) and
therefore far from ignorant.

This category #432 as #5, #80, #10, #300, #10, #9, #8, #10 = epitithemi
(G2007): {#10 as #472} 1) in the active voice; 2) in the middle voice;
1a) to put or lay upon; 1b) to add to; 2a) to have put on, bid to be
laid on; 2b) to lay or throw one's self upon; 2c) to attack one, to make
an assault on one;

Tells me that you have loyalty and empathy with the person whom
assaulted me.

I warned you not to make any statement which would incriminate you.

That’s all I need to know.

What a waste of time you are.

The lack of truth and waste of time is conveyed by this category #432 as
#40, #1, #300, #1, #10, #70, #10 = mataios (G3152): {#11 as #622} 1)
devoid of force, truth, success, result; 2) useless, of no purpose;

You are not worth knowing.”

MICHAEL CHRIST @ 2228 HOURS ON 29 DECEMBER 2017: “NO SPEED LIMIT:

According to the great grace of God through the Lord Jesus Christ,
people can do whatever they like; the 10 commandments can't condemn them.

There isn't any speed limit on the road...spiritually speaking.”

DOLF: "And neither are you worth knowing—that’s intuitive deduction."

MICHAEL CHRIST @ 2228 HOURS ON 29 DECEMBER 2017: “Everyone is truly free
to do whatever they like.

If you want to go to a church on Sunday or Saturday and speak
'nice-speak' or go to the pub [excepting when you are the Star Hotel /
Criterion Hotel and forfeit your freehold for sedition as masqueraded
liquor bans] and call someone a fuckin' asshole it makes no difference
whatsoever.

DOLF @ 1114 HOURS ON SATURDAY 18 NOVEMBER 2017: "I was walking {

#418 as #2, #1, #200, #5, #10, #200 = basis (G939): {#4 as #413} 1) a
stepping, walking; 2) that with which one steps, the foot

} past the Star Hotel, on the corner of Raymond Street / Macalister
Street Sale carrying a bag of grocery shopping after first visiting the
Boer War Memorial and removing litter within the vicinity. As I
deposited it within a bin, a *Lark* pestered me and was unusually
familiar just a metre away.

YOUTUBE: "The Fifth Element Music Video (1997) (RyoDrake Productions)"

From the rear table area of the hotel a disheveled overweight male
patron, observing my minding my own business, immediately raised his
beer glass as an oath of cursing {ie. Beersheba} said,

‘AND GOD BLESS {

#277 as #50, #7, #200, #20 = nezer (H5145): {#6 as #257} 1)
consecration, crown, separation, Nazariteship; 1a) crown (as sign of
consecration), earring; 1a1) stones of a crown, diadem, stones of
charming; 1b) woman's hair; 1c) consecration; 1c1) of high priest; 1c2)
of Nazarite {one chosen or set apart; sovereign}

} HIM IN HIS HOLY WAR.’

MATTHA BUSYBY @ 0523 HOURS ON 1 MONDAY 2018: "'IS THAT A TERRORIST?'
PRINCE PHILIP'S 'JOKE' ABOUT BEARDED BYSTANDER:

Duke of Edinburgh allegedly made comment about man with long ginger
beard while attending church at Sandringham.

Prince Philip has been accused of making a gaffe on a walkabout at
Sandringham on Sunday [31 December 2017] after he reportedly pointed at
a bearded member of the public and asked: 'Is that a terrorist?'

The Queen’s husband, 96, was attending St Magdalene church, close to the
royal family home in north Norfolk, on New Year’s Eve along with his
daughter Anne, the Princess Royal, when he allegedly made the remark.

Philip spotted a tall man with a long ginger beard and made the comment
to his minders, according to an unnamed witness quoted by the Daily Mail
and Sun, who said the man in question found the apparent joke hilarious.

'The man appeared to be his with wife and child,' the Sun reported the
witness as saying.

Philip was wishing lots of people a happy new year and then he spotted
this guy with his distinctive beard. He pointed at him in a funny way
and turned to one of his royal bodyguards, saying: ‘Is that a terrorist?’

'He was obviously having a little joke, but he said it within earshot of
the man who burst out laughing and appeared to find the whole thing
hilarious. I think Philip knew he was going to be overheard.'"

<https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/31/is-that-a-terrorist-prince-philips-joke-about-bearded-bystander>

MICHAEL BLASPHEMOUS CHRIST MCCLEAN (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @
0853 HOURS ON 1 JANUARY 2018: “ALLEGING ANTI-SEMITISM / PSYCHO-SEXUAL
PREJUDICE / RACIAL HATRED AND GENOCIDE AGAINST INDIGENOUS POPULATION AS
DENIAL OF DUTCH 1616 AO DISCOVERY OF AUSTRALIA:

To all who wish to keep a Sabbath.

Get over it, its reality...

'An unholy person can never keep a day holy or a holy day'

Look at where all your pretend Sabbathing got you!

Wake up, you dickhead.”

DOLF @ 1114 HOURS ON SATURDAY 18 NOVEMBER 2017: “I now don’t shop at
Woolworth’s for the same impish *GINGER* {

* [Informal] piquancy; animation: plenty of ginger in their performance
of the dance;
* [Informal]: to impart piquancy or spirit to; enliven (usually followed
by up ): to ginger up a talk with a few jokes.
* a female given name, form of Virginia {maiden} or Regina {Queen}.

} as hellbent contempt, but was nevertheless capable of being civil and
immediately retorting my reasonable objection to their indolent manner
of life in some such exuberant manner as this,

‘HAPPY {

#418 as #8, #4, #6, #400 = chedvah (H2304): {#0 as #23} 1) joy, gladness

} SABBATH DAY YOU ANTI-SEMITE {

#418 as #5, #2, #100, #1, #10, #20, #70, #10, #200 = Hebraikos (G1444):
{#5 as #408} 1) Hebrew}.’

By the way what do you think of my 'MARTIN MCGUINNESS' poem as a Saint
Patrick's Day 17 March 2017 beer SOP when I bought my first GUINNESS
(ie. Mother's *Milk* {#40 as #8, #30, #2 = To stick on, smear over; to
be sticky, greasy, fat; to be white; *milk*, *fresh* *milk*; fatness;
the best part} they called it as exhibiting a typical *Dionysian* {god
of irrationality and chaos, appealing to emotions and instincts} value
of *milk* {#80 as #40, #8, #30, #2 = chalab (H2461): {#7 as #40} 1)
*milk*, *sour* *milk*, *cheese*; 1a) *milk*; 1b) *abundance* *of* *the*
land* (*metaphor*); 1c) *white* (*as* *milk*)} and intoxicants) to have
with an Irish Lamb Stew, and which was then afterwards written (from the
other end of the earth) before it was needed?

— A MARTIN SOP —

"NO WAY I SAY,
A DERIDER EULOGY.
BUT MAN UP TODAY,
IT'S TIME TO PAY,
DON'T PASS AWAY."

*DERIDER* (verb):
- express contempt for; ridicule
- [origins mid 16th century]: from Latin deridere 'scoff at'.

*SOP* (noun):
- a thing of no great value given or done as a concession to appease
someone whose main concerns or demands are not being met;
- a piece of bread such as the eucharist or ORT which is dipped in wine
or otherwise gravy, soup, or sauce;
- Old English soppian‘dip (bread) in liquid’, sopp (noun), probably from
the base of Old English sūpan‘sup’. It sense (mid 17th century) alludes
to the sop used by Aeneas on his visit to Hades to appease Cerberus.

*MARTIN* (name):
- From the Latin Martinus (#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars, war-like), a
derivative of Mars, the name of the Roman mythological god of war;

MAN OF MIND (BARON.VON.MIND): "And it couldn't happen to a nicer gal.

Good riddance to bad trash, I say, 'Goodbye Tard…'"

Of course always conveying a suitable *APOLLONION* {god of rational
thinking and order, appealing to prudence and purity} as rightful {

#277 as #80, #1, #100, #1, #9, #8, #20, #8, #50 = paratheke (G3866): {#9
as #227} 1) a deposit, a trust or thing consigned to one's faithful
keeping; 1a) used of the correct knowledge and pure doctrine of the
gospel, to be held firmly and faithfully, and to be conscientiously
delivered unto others

} thinking towards the Sovereign and in a proper manner of regard to the
Country as COMMONWEALTH since ‘DIEU ET MON DROIT’ {

#277 as #2, #1, #4, #200, #70 = edra` (Aramaic) (H153): {#0 as #275} 1)
strong, force, arm, power

} was a motto which is said to have first been used by Richard I
(1157–1199) as a battle cry and presumed to be a reference to his French
ancestry and the divine right of the Monarch to govern. It was adopted
as the royal motto of England by King Henry V (1386–1422) with the
phrase ‘and my right’ referring to his claim to the French crown as a
descendant of the French who conquered England under William the Conqueror."

MICHAEL CHRIST @ 2228 HOURS ON 29 DECEMBER 2017: "If you are gay or
straight, it matters not.

If you rob a bank or stop the guy that robs the bank, it matters not.

Because is not about what you do! If it was, would not all be stuffed??

No, in the final analysis it is about what ***YOU DON'T DO***."

DOLF: "Do you know {#522 as #40, #2, #10, #50, #400, #20 = biynah
(H998): {#1 as #67} 1) understanding, discernment; 1a) act; 1b) faculty;
1c) object; 1d) personified} what you are talking about?"

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:21.12>

I SIMPLY CAN'T FIND WHERE WITHIN GOOGLE ARCHIVES, I HAD YEARS AGO
WRITTEN A PUBLIC RECORD OF THIS COMING DAY WHICH WAS UNDERTAKEN AS A
CLEVER SABBATH DAY INTERVENTION BY A PETITION (I know that its there
somewhere, as I've done an analysis of it subsequent) AS PROTEST MADE
OUTSIDE THE SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH.

— STUBBORN DENIAL —

"OLD KING KOHL.
TWAS SUCH A MATE.
A MERRY OLD SOUL.
NOW *CONFUSTICATE*.

NO MORE CROISSANT 🥐.
LUNCH FILLET MINION.
HATRED SO POIGNANT.
NOTHING TO PISS ON.

THERE IS NO DENIAL.
SO ANGEL CHOIRS SING.
OVER HEAVEN'S TRIAL.
HE HATES NAZI BLING.

THE FRIDGE SITS COLD ⛄️.
A LAGER 🍺 CONCEIT FIRES 🔥.
GOODBYE FATHER BOLD.
AND LOVE FRENCH FRIES 🍟."

*CONFUSTICATE*
- [Slang]: to confuse or perplex; bewilder.
- Word of the Day for 20 June 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

FOREBODING THE BRINGING FORTH OF A *WELTSCHMERZ* {ie. [German]: sorrow
that one feels and accepts as one's necessary portion in life;
sentimental pessimism; 'pessimism about life,' 1875, from German
Weltschmerz, coined 1810 by Jean Paul Richter, from Welt 'world' (see
world ) + Schmerz 'pain'; Word for the Day on 31 March 2017; Courtesy:
www.dictionary.com} DAY, THAT WOULD BE CONSEQUENTIAL TO YOUR
INHOSPITALITY AS A MONGRELISED PEOPLES, A LACK OF FAIR AND TIMELY
JUSTICE, NO CONCERN FOR ANOTHER'S ETHOS AS LIFE VALUES BY A TOTAL LACK,
EXCEPT FOR FOOTBALL OF ANY EMPATHETIC AND INCLUSIVE COMMUNITY.

WHERE, I WOULD ZEALOUSLY CHALLENGE MY SIBLINGS IN A COURT OF LAW, FOR
THE RIGHT TO EXHUME MY PARENT'S CORPSES, WHEREBY MY FRISIAN MOTHER DIED
ON THE EQUINOX OF 23 SEPTEMBER 1985 AND MY DUTCH FATHER DIED ON THE
EQUINOX OF 20 MARCH 1976 AND THEN CREMATING THEM FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF
THE WANDERING AS THE DEPARTING.

AND AS A CONFRONTATION OVER SACRED COWS BY THE RETURNING OF THEIR ASHES
TO AMSTERDAM AS THE CITY WHERE THEY WERE MARRIED.

AS TO INFRACT THE CULTURAL SENSIBILITIES OVER YOU HAVING A HOLOCAUST GUILT.

WHEREBY WE CAME TO ESCAPE THE CONQUISTADORS OF FASCISM AND FOUND YOU
JUST THE SAME.

AND CONVEYING YOUR BEING UNWORTHY OF A 'SON'S SACRIFICE'. BY THE
POURING OUT THEIR ASHES INTO THE KEIZERSGRACHT ('EMPERORS / CAESERS'
CANAL), NEAR THE HISTORIC HOMO MONUMENT AS A MEMORIAL SITUATED AT THE
WESTERKERK CHURCH IN THE CENTRE OF AMSTERDAM. WHICH COMMEMORATES ALL
GAY MEN AND LESBIANS WHO HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO PERSECUTION BECAUSE OF
THEIR HOMOSEXUALITY

THE LAST PERSON TO BE HUNG FOR SODOMY IN AMSTERDAM OCCURRED IN 1765 AND
WHILST SUCH CRIMINALISED ACTS OCCURRED UPON DUTCH SHIPS AND WERE
PROSECUTED THERE WAS THEREAFTER A DEGREE OF CULTURAL PERMISSIBILITY, AND
THE BRITISH PERVERSE EXPERIENCE OF PROSTITUTED MARRIED NATIVE WOMEN WAS
AS A SOCIAL DEPRAVITY, ENTIRELY UNKNOWN.

AND THEN READING THIS SPECIALLY PREPARED POEM ALOUD:

— CRUSADING MATADORI —

"JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO ALL THE WAY,
OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE,
ON A ONE TERSE—OPEN SLAY! 📣

IT IS NOT EVEN MONDAY."

YOUTUBE: "Hells Bells from No Bull (AC/DC)"

- dolf

EXCERPTS FROM: "GORDON: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS FAITH OF YOURS
CURSING THE SOVEREIGN QUEEN, GOD AND COUNTRY?"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Gordon's%20Confessions.pdf>

Initial Post: 1 January 2018
*FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
Jos Bergervoet
2018-01-01 08:47:50 UTC
On 1/1/2018 12:56 AM, dolf wrote:
..
Post by dolf
I thought it prudent to make such rightful historical fact of precedence
And prudent it is, dolf. Very prudent indeed, if I may say so, dolf!
..
Post by dolf
That’s just a quick 5 minute hypothetical sketch which doubtlessly may
be improved upon.
Yes, doubtlessly. (You have come to the right newsgroup!)
Jos
dolf
2018-01-01 11:33:10 UTC
— MR RAYMOND'S BISCUIT —

"OH YES DETAILS
AND EVERMORE IN.
SO MANY IT FAILS.
'TWAS SUCH A SIN.

CREME OF THE DO 💩.
WAS EVER SO FINE.
WHIPPED AVOCADO 🥑.
JUST SUBLIME."

http://youtu.be/4h8NmjpiY1M

http://youtu.be/AkasJZZxRU0

#40, #1, #300, #1, #10, #70, #10 = mataios (G3152): {#11 as #622} 1) devoid

someone a ***@ckin' asshole it makes no difference whatsoever.

DOLF @ 1114 HOURS ON SATURDAY 18 NOVEMBER 2017: "I was walking {

#418 as #2, #1, #200, #5, #10, #200 = basis (G939): {#4 as #413} 1) a
stepping, walking; 2) that with which one steps, the foot

} past the Star Hotel, on the corner of Raymond Street / Macalister Street
Sale carrying a bag of grocery shopping after first visiting the Boer War
Memorial and removing litter within the vicinity. As I deposited it within
a bin, a *Lark* pestered me and was unusually familiar just a metre away.

YOUTUBE: "The Fifth Element Music Video (1997) (RyoDrake Productions)"

http://youtu.be/4MR6D7tL38U

From the rear table area of the hotel a disheveled overweight male patron,

#277 as #50, #7, #200, #20 = nezer (H5145): {#6 as #257} 1) consecration,
[...]

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:15.53zen:3,row:6,col:2,nous:58&idea:{97}&idea:{355}&idea:{114}&idea:{364}>

***@zen: 3, row: 6, col: 2, nous: 58 [Date: 2018.1.1, Time: 1553 hrs,
Super: #355 / #33 - Achievable Goals, Virtue of Discrimination; I-Ching: H9
- Lesser Domestication, Minor Restraint, Small Accumulating, The taming
power of the small, Small harvest; Tetra: 35 - Gathering, Ego: #364 / #58 -
Political Reversal, Adaptation to Change; I-Ching: H43 - Resolution,
Displacement, Parting, Break-through; Tetra: 29 - Decisiveness]

DOLF @ 1553 HOURS ON 1 JANUARY 2018: “My take on that media report is that
I have now Sovereign approval for my cause and accordingly I have upon this
day lodged my $154 million dollar Insurance claim which ought to now
succeed because of the blemish which is placed upon other persons than
myself.

Thank you for your greatness {

#364 as #300, #3, #10, #1, #50 = saggiy' (Aramaic) (H7690): {#5 as #314} 1)
great, much; 2) exceedingly; 1a) great; 1b) much, many

} and goodness {

#355 as #20, #5, #100, #4, #8, #200, #8, #10 = kerdaino (G2770): {#16 as
#990} 1) to gain, acquire, to get gain; 2) metaph.; 2a) of gain arising
from shunning or escaping from evil (where we say to spare one's self, be
spared); 2b) to gain any one ie. to win him over to the kingdom of God, to
gain one to faith in Christ; 2c) to gain Christ's favour and fellowship

}... Happy New Years.”

#418 as #8, #4, #6, #400 = chedvah (H2304): {#0 as #23} 1) joy, gladness

} SABBATH DAY YOU ANTI-SEMITE {

#418 as #5, #2, #100, #1, #10, #20, #70, #10, #200 = Hebraikos (G1444): {#5
as #408} 1) Hebrew}.'

#40 as #8, #30, #2 = To stick on, smear over; to be sticky, greasy, fat; to

#522 as #40, #2, #10, #50, #400, #20 = biynah (H998): {#1 as #67} 1)
[...]

SO ANGEL {#474 as #100, #4, #10, #300, #10, #50 = qaddiysh (Aramaic)
(H6922): {#6 as #414} 1) holy, separate; 2) (TWOT) angels, saints} CHOIRS
[...]

http://youtu.be/5n7NUDOY9cc

- dolf

A DRAFT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM
THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Joke.pdf>

Initial Post: 1 January 2018
Post by Jos Bergervoet
..
Post by dolf
That’s just a quick 5 minute hypothetical sketch which doubtlessly may
be improved upon.
Yes, doubtlessly. (You have come to the right newsgroup!)
Seems the High Court opinion on ALLOWING a plebiscite postal vote in
redefining the meaning of marriage is to now be used as a precedent
for Australia to postal vote for/against a Republic now?
<http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/given-the-success-of-the-marriage-postal-survey-turnbull-flags-an-australian-republic-vote-20180101-h0bzlu.html>
http://tinyurl.com/yav779pe
'Given the success of the marriage postal survey', Turnbull flags an
Australian republic vote
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS