— METASTASIZING SOVEREIGN / AUTONOMY DYNAMIC EVENTS AS DUTCH 26 OCT 1616 / BRITISH: 27 OCT 1934 & 29 OCT 1900
dolf
2019-03-06 07:56:46 UTC
Just some advanced warning that I am working towards a METASTASIZED
aggregation of those historical events into a definition of the Sovereign /
Autonomy dynamic which is understood to be a shared characteristic of those
two nations—the material has already been published but we are going to
express it within a single document as unity of apperception.
I shall do my best given the disadvantage by lack of education
METASTASIZED: to transform, especially into a potential form as entelechy
entelechy
(noun)
the realization of potential.
the supposed vital principle that guides the development and functioning of
an organism or other system or organization.
plural noun: entelechies
"such self-organization required a special biological force—entelechy"
the soul.
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2019-03-06 09:01:05 UTC
I ought to explain that in binomial terms the stasis is the {@1 - #33, @5 -
#77 as established #231 - juxtaposition control} and what we are going to
do is to cause the deterministic conduct of others to effect their
forfeiture and assimilated into our reality as a capacity to define the
entire meta descriptor prototypes as a single verity of the paradigm within
equilibrium being then METASTASIS.

This is a proof of concept (3 January / 3 July) that there is a METASTASIS
exists beyond two polarities:

H3651@{
@1: Sup: 30 (#30); Ego: 30 (#30),
@2: Sup: 50 (#80); Ego: 20 (#50),
@3: Sup: 19 (#99); Ego: 50 (#100),
Male: #99; Feme: #100
} // #100

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #70 % #41 = #29 - Deeming, Non-Assertion; I-Ching: H36 - Suppression
of the Light, Sinking/Darkening of the Light, Brilliance injured,
Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 67 - Darkening;

THOTH MEASURE: #29 - Oh Kenemtu, who makest thine appearance in Kenemit; I
am not given to cursing.

#VIRTUE: With Decisiveness (no. #29), numerous affairs, but
#TOOLS: With Exhaustion (no. #69), not a single happiness.
#POSITION: With Change (no. #28), creating the new.
#TIME: With Constancy (no. #51), cleaving to the old.
#CANON: #177

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_177@{
@1: Sup: 29 (#29); Ego: 29 (#29),
@2: Sup: 17 (#46); Ego: 69 (#98),
@3: Sup: 45 (#91); Ego: 28 (#126),
@4: Sup: 15 (#106); Ego: 51 (#177 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO CURSING {%29}),
Male: #106; Feme: #177
} // #177

#100 as [#30, #20, #50] = ken (H3651): {UMBRA: #26 as #70 % #41 = #29} 1)
so, therefore, thus; 2) right, just, honest, true, veritable; 1a) thus, so;
1b) just so; 1c) therefore; 1d) so...as (paired with adv); 1e) then; 1f)
forasmuch as (in phrase); 1g) (with prep); 1g1) therefore, this being so
(specific); 1g2) hitherto; 1g3) therefore, on this ground (general); 1g4)
afterwards; 1g5) in such case adj; 2a) right, just, honest; 2b) correct;
2c) true, veritable; 2d) true!, right!, correct! (in assent);

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/PART%204%20-%20SPECIFICITIES%20OF%20NON-FACTUALITY%20AP-18-0609.pdf>

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2019-03-07 01:28:40 UTC
METASTASIZING THE SOVEREIGN / AUTONOMY DYNAMIC EVENTS AS DUTCH DISCOVER
26 OCT 1616 / BRITISH LETTERS PATENT: 29 OCT 1900 / OAK TREE PLANTING:

DOLF @ 1853 HOURS ON 6 MARCH 2019: "Just some advanced warning that I am
[as the basis for the closing phase of my argumentation within my COUNTY
COURT APPEALS] working towards a *METASTASIZED* {ie. to transform,
especially into a potential form as entelechy being understood as the
supposed vital principle that guides the realization of potential by the
development and functioning of an organism or other system or
organization} aggregation of those historical events into a definition
of the Sovereign / Autonomy dynamic which is understood to be a shared
characteristic of those two nations—the material has already been
published but we are going to express it within a single document as
unity of apperception.

QUEEN SPEAKS PUBLICLY ON BREXIT FOR FIRST TIME DURING DUTCH ROYAL VISIT:
During a state banquet for the King of the Netherlands and his wife
Queen Maxima, QUEEN ELIZABETH II said that "AS WE LOOK TOWARD A NEW
PARTNERSHIP WITH EUROPE", the values shared by the UK and Holland "ARE
OUR GREATEST ASSETS".

In front of a watching Theresa May at Buckingham Palace, the Queen added
that as "INNOVATORS, TRADERS AND INTERNATIONALISTS WE LOOK WITH
CONFIDENCE TO THE FUTURE".

The Queen, who is impartial in political matters, chose to emphasise the
qualities needed by the UK and one of its closet European neighbours
going forward - as UK politicians continue to be bitterly divided by BREXIT.

Earlier, in a speech to both Houses of Parliament, King Willem-Alexander
urged the government to lift the "SHADOW OF UNCERTAINTY" hanging over
Dutch nationals living in Britain after BREXIT.

And in his address at the Palace dinner, with Ms May seated nearby, the
foreign head of state continued: "AT PRESENT, A LOT OF ATTENTION IS
FOCUSED ON THE 'TECHNICAL' SIDE OF BREXIT. THAT'S UNDERSTANDABLE AND
NECESSARY.

BUT IN THE MIDST OF ALL THAT COMPLEXITY WE SHOULD NOT LOSE SIGHT OF THE
GREATER NARRATIVE THAT CONTINUES TO BIND {#41 x 7 = #287 as [#1, #50,
#1, #3, #20, #1, #10, #1, #200] = anagkaios (G316): {UMBRA: #9 as #356 %
#41 = #28} 1) necessary; 1a) what one can not do without, indispensable;
1b) connected by bonds of nature or friendship; 1c) *WHAT* *OUGHT*
*ACCORDING* *TO* *THE* *LAW* *OF* *DUTY* *BE* *DONE*, *WHAT* *IS*
*REQUIRED* *BY* *THE* *CIRCUMSTANCES*} US. THE GREATER NARRATIVE OF
FREEDOM, OPENNESS AND COOPERATION. OF GROWTH AND A PROSPERITY WHOSE
FRUITS ARE ENJOYED BY ALL." [JAMES MORRIS / OLIVIA TOBIN (EVENING
STANDARD NEWS) @ 2221 HOURS (UTC) ON 23 OCTOBER 2018]

I shall do my best given the disadvantage by lack of education."

DOLF @ 1853 HOURS ON 6 MARCH 2019: "But I ought to first explain that
within binomial terms the *STASIS* is the {

@1 - #33 [#1 {#99 / #297 - ANKH / ROMAN} / #6 {#123 / #369 - TORAH & 114
/ #342 - ANKH / ROMAN} - *SHARE* *THE* *SAME* *ANCESTOR*]
@5 - #77 [#5 {#111 / #333 - ANKH / ROMAN} / #5 {#114 / #342 - TORAH} -
*PROTECT* *EACH* *OTHER* {Latin: CANONICUS ‘according to rule’}]

= #100 - *WHAT* *IS* *TRUTH*? AS THE ESTABLISHING OF A #231 -
JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL

#100 as [#30, #20, #50] = ken (H3651): {UMBRA: #26 as #70 % #41 = #29}
1) so, therefore, thus; 2) *RIGHT*, *JUST*, *HONEST*, *TRUE*,
*VERITABLE*; 1a) thus, so; 1b) just so; 1c) therefore; 1d) so...as
(paired with adv); 1e) then; 1f) forasmuch as (in phrase); 1g) (with
prep); 1g1) therefore, this being so (specific); 1g2) hitherto; 1g3)
therefore, on this ground (general); 1g4) afterwards; 1g5) in such case
adj; 2a) right, just, honest; 2b) correct; 2c) true, veritable; 2d)
true!, right!, correct! (in assent);

"And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the
firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so
{#100 as [#30, #20, #50] = ken (H3651): so}." [Genesis 1:7 (KJV)]

} and what we are going to do [as an #273 - *ONTOLOGICAL* *PACIFIST*
stratagem] is to [then] cause the deterministic conduct of others to
effect their forfeiture [such *STASIS* basis to their status as a legal
entity is manifested by the characteristic of a #231 - JUXTAPOSITION
CONTROL which adheres to a 64 element conception of number {ie.

2 x 2 x 2 x 2 {Decimal: 16 / Hex: 10} x 2 {Decimal: 32 / Hex: 20} x 2
{Decimal: 64 / Hex: 40} x 2 {Decimal: 128 / Hex: 80} x 2 {Decimal: 256 /
Hex: 100} = 256 as doubled extent to the {#3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9}
series as construction of magic squares totalling #16 {257 / #2056}

} as similarly the I CHING is comprised of only 64 HEXAGRAMS whereby in
4 BCE the POLAR OPPOSITES AND INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES were conveyed by
the Chinese DAOist syncretic philosophers as a TREATISE OF 4 ELEMENTS
MAPPED TO THE SOLSTICES / EQUINOXES AND THEN 60 X 6 + 7/80 DAYS = 365.25
DAYS / YEAR OF THE JULIAN CALENDAR] and assimilate [such impropriety]
into our [#205 - PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE AGGREGATIONS AND #164
- PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY AS REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE INHIBITOR
AGGREGATIONS] reality as a [more substantial] capacity to define the
entire meta descriptor prototypes as a single verity of the paradigm
within equilibrium being then METASTASIS and the proof of concept of
this existing beyond the two polarities being the *PERIAPSIS* on 3
JANUARY and the *APOAPSIS* on 3 July that there is a static HYPOSTASIS
AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek: TROCHOS) OF NATURE
(Greek: GENESIS) [James 3:6]"

Only again I’m at my limit of education here but a *metastasised* entity
in legal terms (in my cursory view) is an organisation (of a company or
other organization) formed into a legal corporation (ie. incorporated)
which is capable of exercising the requisite powers, functions and
authority within its own sphere of autonomy.

Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels proposed that Hegel's dialectic was too
abstract: ... In #312 - *CONTRADICTION* to Hegelian idealism, Marx
presented his own dialectic method, which he claims to be "direct
opposite" of Hegel's method: My dialectic method is not only different
from the Hegelian, but is its direct opposite. The dialect which HEGEL
proposes is:

#1 - THESIS
#2 - ANTI-THESIS
#3 - SYNTHESIS
#4 - PROGRESSION

Dialectical materialism adapts the Hegelian dialectic for traditional
materialism, which examines the subjects of the world in relation to
each other within a dynamic, evolutionary environment, in contrast to
metaphysical materialism, which examines parts of the world within a
static, isolated environment.

Dialectical materialism accepts the evolution of the natural world and
the emergence of new qualities of being at new stages of evolution. As
Z. A. Jordan notes, "Engels made constant use of the metaphysical
insight that the higher level of existence emerges from and has its
roots in the lower; that the higher level constitutes a new order of
being with its irreducible laws; and that this process of evolutionary
advance is governed by laws of development which reflect basic
properties of 'matter in motion as a whole'."

Dialectical materialism is an aspect of the broader subject of
materialism, which asserts the primacy of the material world: in short,
matter precedes thought. Materialism is a realist philosophy of science,
which holds that the world is material; that all phenomena in the
universe consist of "matter in motion," wherein all things are
interdependent and interconnected and develop according to natural law;
that the world exists outside us and independently of our perception of
it; that thought is a reflection of the material world in the brain, and
that the world is in principle knowable.

For his part, Engels applies a "dialectical" approach to the natural
world in general, arguing that contemporary science is increasingly
recognizing the necessity of viewing natural processes in terms of
interconnectedness, development, and transformation. Some scholars have
doubted that Engels's "dialectics of nature" is a legitimate extension
of Marx's approach to social processes.

Other scholars have argued that despite Marx's insistence that humans
are natural beings in an evolving, mutual relationship with the rest of
nature, Marx's own writings pay inadequate attention to the ways in
which human agency is constrained by such factors as biology, geography,
and ecology.

However the HOMOIOS ternary conception of NUMBER of which Immanuel Kant
is cognisant as conveyed within his Critique of Pure Reason (1781 /
1787) deploys a dialectic:

+ 0, 27, 54 {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law}
+ 0, 9, 18 {ie. System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity}
+ 0, 3, 6 {ie. Self identity - Formula of Autonomy}
+ 1, 2, 3 {ie. Formula of Progression of individual phenomena}

H27 + H9 + H3 + H2 = #41 as #CENTRE
H54 + H18 + H6 + H3 = #81 as #WAN WU

= TETRAGRAMMATON HIERARCHY VALUE AS HOMOIOS THEORY OF *NUMBER*.

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE}

@1 {#451 - INCEPTION} +
@2 {#41 - AN ETHICAL / MORAL PRESCRIPTION “HAS TO CARRY ABSOLUTE [#41 -
*ONTIC* X N] NECESSITY WITH IT” WHICH IMPLIES A TRINOMIAL WORLDVIEW} EQUALS
@3 {#492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL IN THE EXERCISE OF THE INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS: #205 - *PRINCIPLE* *OF* *THE* *PERSISTENCE* *OF*
*SUBSTANCE* ☯️ / ✡️ #164 - *PRINCIPLE* *OF* *MATERIALITY* = #369} +

@4 {#123 - JUDGEMENT SENSIBILITY} EQUALS

@10 {#615 - TO PRONOUNCE JUDGMENT AND TO SUBJECT TO PROCEDURES / #41 =
#15 {#113 as [#6, #5, #2, #50, #10, #600] = ben (H1121): {UMBRA: #6 as
#113 % #41 = #31} 1) *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A* *GUILD*, *ORDER*, *CLASS*}}

Nevertheless when this trinomial HOMOIOS {#81 BITS} conception of
#NUMBER deploys a binomial encapsulation as a logical #312 -
*CONTRADICTION* by its deployment of a TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE AS CANON
OF TRANSPOSITION within the bifurcated HETEROS {@1 - GENDER {MARRIAGE} /
@5 - PHALLUS {HERITAGE} conception of #NUMBER:

The Limitless (WUJI) produces the delimited (YOUJI), and this
demarcation is equivalent to the Absolute (TAIJI) or in Kabbalist
language as the Infinite Void /Nothingness (AIN SOF - Infinite Being) as
The Primordial Source.

The TAIJI (the two opposing forces in embryonic form) produces two
forms, named yin-yang which are called LIANGYI (the manifested opposing
forces).

YIN (Passive/Female Principle) and YANG (Active/Male Principle)

These two forms produce four phenomena (SÌXIÀNG):

PROGRESSION: Lesser Yin (shaoyin: West / Autumn / Metal)
+ 0, H27 - YI [Nourishment / ZHEN (ie. #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature)
below + GEN (ie. #8 - Transforming Nature) above], H54 - GUIMEI
[*MARRYING* *MAID* / DUI (ie. #7 - Engendering Nature) below + ZHEN (ie.
#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature) above] {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven
- Formula of Universal Law}

SYNTHESIS: Greater Yin (taiyin: North / Winter / Water and which also
refers to the Moon)
+ 0, H9 - XIAOXU [Lesser Domestication/QIAN (ie. #6 - Form of Nature)
below + SUN (ie. #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature) above], H18 - GU
[Ills to Be Cured / SUN (ie. #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature) below +
GEN (ie. #8 - Transforming Nature) above] {ie. System's Cosmology as
Earth - Formula of Humanity}

ANTI-THESIS: Lesser Yang (shaoyang: East / Spring / Wood)
+ 0, H3 - ZHUN [Birth Throws / ZHEN (ie. #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature)
below + KAN (ie. #1 - Nature Contains Nature) above] as 'fundamentality
[yuan], prevalence [heng], fitness [li] and constancy [zhen]', H6 - SONG
/ *JIHAD*? [Contention/KAN (ie. #1 - Nature Contains Nature) below +
QIAN (ie. #6 - Form of Nature) above] {ie. Self identity as Sea -
Formula of Autonomy}

THESIS: Greater Yang (taiyang: South / Summer / Fire and which also
refers to the Sun)
+ H1 - *MONAD*: QIAN [Pure Yang / QIAN (ie. #6 - Form of Nature) above +
QIAN (ie. #6 - Form of Nature) below] as MALE, H2 - *DUAD*: KUN [Pure
Yin / KUN (ie. #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature) above + KUN (ie. #2
- Nature Rejoices in its Nature) below] as FEMALE, H3 - *TRIAD*: ZHUN
[Birth Throws / ZHEN (ie. #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature) below + KAN (ie.
#1 - Nature Contains Nature) above] {ie. Fountains as Formula of
Progression of individual phenomena}

= TETRAGRAMMATON HIERARCHY VALUE AS HOMOIOS THEORY OF *NUMBER*.

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE}

[IMAGE: The HEBREW letters as A-U-M belief systems which includes
CROWLEY, THEOSOPHY generally and FREEMASONRY are likewise capable of
being understood as ORBITAL to the PYTHAGOREAN schema]

@1 - #INRI AS CHRIST #419 - SLAUGHTERS {KETHER (SUPREME CROWN - GOOD):
#99 / #297}
@5 - #CENTRE {CHOKMAH (WISDOM - BEGINNING): #111 / #333}

@6 - #15 {45} BINAH (INTELLIGENCE - END): #114 / #342
@7 - #34 {136} CHESED (LOVE AND MERCY - SOUTH as THESIS {+ H1 - *MONAD*,
H2 - *DUAD*, H3 - *TRIAD*} Fountains as Formula of Progression of
individual phenomena): #117 / #351
@2 - #65 {325} GEVURAH (SEVERITY - NORTH as SYNTHESIS {+ 0, H9, H18}
System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity): #102 / #306
@3 - #111 {666} TIFERET (GENEROSITY - EAST as ANTI-THESIS {+ 0, H3, H6}
Self identity as Sea - Formula of Autonomy): #105 / #315
@4 - #175 {1225} NETZACH (ENDURANCE - UP): #108 / #324
@8 - #260 {2080} HOD (MAGNIFICENCE - DOWN): #120 / #360
@9 - #369 {3321} YESOD (PROCREATIVE FOUNDATION - WEST as PROGRESSION {+
0, H27, H54} Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law):
#PSEUDO NINE: #123 / #369
@10 - #505 {5050} MALKUTH (KINGDOM AS DWELLING OF GOD WITHIN CREATION -
EVIL): #231 / #693 - EGYPTIAN ANKH / ROMAN EMPIRE GOVERNANCE

These four phenomena (SÌXIÀNG) act on the eight trigrams (BAGUA) which
are used within DAOist cosmology to represent the fundamental principles
of reality, seen as a range of eight interrelated concepts associated
only to nature’s process of PHUSIS as growth by germination or
expansion, that is, by implication natural production as lineal descent.

[IMAGE: NATURE’S METHODOLOGY AS PROCESS OF THE GREEK NOTION OF PHUSIS:
growth (by germination or expansion), that is, (by implication) natural
production (lineal descent); by extension a genus or sort; figuratively
native disposition, constitution or usage:—([man-]) kind, nature ([-al])
AS NOT ASSOCIATED TO ANY GOD]

#1 {#99 / #297 - ANKH / ROMAN} / #6 {#123 / #369 - TORAH & 114 / #342 -
ANKH / ROMAN} - Share the same ancestor;
#2 {#102 / #306 - ANKH / ROMAN} / #7 {#132 / #396 - TORAH} - Share the
same light;
#3 {#105 / #315 - ANKH / ROMAN} / #8 {#141 / #423 - TORAH} - Become good
friends;
#4 {#108 - *PROGENITOR* / #324 - ANKH / ROMAN} / #9 {#231 - *AT* *THE*
*GOING* *DOWN* *OF* *THE* *SUN* *AND* *IN* *THE* *MORNING* / #693 -
TORAH} - Keep a common way;
#5 {#111 / #333 - ANKH / ROMAN} / #5 {#114 / #342 - TORAH} - Protect
each other {Latin: CANONICUS ‘according to rule’}.

[cf: DIAGRAM OF THE MYSTERY (HSUAN T'U) by YANG HSIUNG, CANON OF SUPREME
MYSTERY (T'AI HSUAN CHING) syncretism published 4 / 2 BCE, HAN DYNASTY:
206 BC to 220 AD), page 456]

[IMAGES: THE TWO THIEVES AS TWEEDLEDUM[B] AND TWEEDLEDEE[D]:

Egyptian ANKH as the basis of Jewish Vassal Idolatry Identity (top).

*ECONOMY* of Fascist / Roman Catholic {ie. hymeneal as marriage /
sovereign dynamic v's Jewish Torah INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS}
Empire Governance]

THUS AS BINOMIAL HEXAGRAM (64 BIT) ENCAPSULATION IT BECOMES A LOGICAL
#312 - *CONTRADICTION* WITHIN ITS DEPLOYMENT OF BIFURCATION AS HETEROS
{@1 - GENDER {MARRIAGE} / @5 - PHALLUS {HERITAGE} CONCEPTION OF #NUMBER
WHEN AN ASSOCIATION IS MADE:

a) TO THE EGYPTIAN META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES AS THE NAMED OF THE
FORTY-TWO GODS OF EGYPT CONVEYED BY THE BOOK OF THE DEAD;

b) THE DAOist POLAR OPPOSITES {ie. HSUAN CH'UNG: #1 - Nature Contains
Nature / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature} AND

c) THE DAOist INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES {ie. HSUAN TS'O: #3 - Nature
Surmounts Nature / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature}

As the meta-descriptor prototypes conveyed within Yang Hsiung's (4 / 2
BCE) conjectural PAIRING {ie. #5 - Act of Nature} as then the basis for
his treatise translated by 1993 into English known as the Canon of
Supreme Mystery (T'AI HSUAN CHING).

DOLF @ 0346 HOURS ON 7 MARCH 2019: "It’s 0347 hours and I have awoken to
convey the metaphysical proposition on the intrinsic value of the
trinomial metastasised rather than binomial chimera impetus as growth
facilitator. Since it’s a complex notion which *must* be subjected to
peer review by persons possessing greater intellect than myself due to
the absolute requirement to have a correct and clear microcosm
conception by which the macrocosm process occurs.

That the *VOLUNTĀTIS* / *NOLUNTĀTIS* *METASTASIS* then in metempirical
terms immaterially functions as a metabolic / osmotic memeBrain whereby
the processes of intuition and cognition occurs and data exchanges takes
place but it also provides by its descriptive characteristic the
prerequisite indestructible struts by which the organic process (ie. the
self-organization requiring a special biological force: entelechy) as
the impetus for growth takes place and existence occurs attributed by a
vitality.

It’s very possible that these recursive statements as thinking about the
thinking process as an entelechy for idea generation and resolution
facilitation will be revised but at least we have apprehended the concept
we wished to convey..."

DOLF @ 0829 HOURS ON 7 MARCH 2019: "I ought to make one more practical
observation of the PYTHAGOREAN INTELLECTUAL TETRAD:

MIND: #1 + #2 = #3
SCIENCE: #3 + #4 = #7
OPINION: #5 + #6 = #11
SENSE: #7 + #8 = #15

Is that the #5 - TORAH / #6 - HETEROS MAGIC SQUARES uniquely both total
to the #342 value meaning *OPINION* which is accorded to the ROMAN
COLLEGIUM as the PONTIFF / PONTIFEX MAXIMUS having BABYLONIAN origins of
510 BCE.

Thus our SPONTANEOUS PROTOTYPE INTERSECTION AND ASSIMILATION FACILITATOR
upon superseding that strategic point given the proof of concept (3
January / 3 July) that a notion of METASTASIS exists beyond two
polarities which we have explained that in binomial terms the stasis is
the {@1 - #33, @5 - #77 AS ESTABLISHED #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL}.

A collegium (plural collegia, "gathered together"; English "college")
was any association in ancient Rome with a legal personality. Such
associations had various functions.

Collegia could function as guilds, social clubs, or burial societies; in
practice, in ancient Rome, they sometimes became organized bodies of
local businessmen and even criminals, who ran the mercantile/criminal
activities in a given urban region, or rione. The organization of a
collegium was often *MODELLED* *ON* *THAT* *OF* *CIVIC* *GOVERNING*
*BODIES*, *THE* *SENATE* *OF* *ROME* *BEING* *THE* *EPITOME*. The
meeting hall was often known as the curia, the same term as that applied
to that of the Roman Senate.

By law, only three people were required in order to create a legal
collegium; the only exception was the college of consuls, which included
only the two consuls. The Roman Emperor Aurelian imposed state control
over collegia in the late 3rd Century AD.
[<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collegium_(ancient_Rome)>]

There were four great religious colleges (quattuor amplissima collegia)
of Roman priests by which a force of #1315 - OPERANT CONDITIONING as
control could be exerted upon the populace, in descending order of
importance:

1) PONTIFICES (ALSO KNOWN AS COLLEGE OF PONTIFICES), HEADED BY THE
PONTIFEX MAXIMUS: The College of Pontiffs (Latin: Collegium Pontificum;
see collegium) was a body of the ancient Roman state whose members were
the highest-ranking priests of the state religion. The college consisted
of the Pontifex Maximus and the other pontifices, the Rex Sacrorum, the
fifteen flamens, and the Vestals.

In ancient Roman religion, the rex sacrorum ("king of the sacred", also
sometimes rex sacrificulus) was a senatorial priesthood reserved for
patricians (aka *SAINT* *PATRICKS* *DAY*). The Roman Senate (Latin:
Senātus Rōmānus) was a political institution in ancient Rome. It was one
of the most enduring institutions in Roman history, being established in
the first days of the city of Rome, (traditionally founded in 753 BC).
It survived the overthrow of the kings in 509 BC, the fall of the Roman
Republic in the 1st century BC, the division of the Roman Empire in 395
AD, the fall of the Western Roman Empire in 476 AD, and the barbarian
rule of Rome in the 5th, 6th, and 7th centuries.

I rather consider the orbital image conveying {ie. 3 January + #77 days
= 21 March} as #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL where there is to be found
an abnormal UMBRA data manipulation as #473 - CHRIST MURDEROUS #1828 -
META-SCHEMA OF ACQUIESCENCE BY RELIGIOUS PIETY IMPOSING ITS *CROWN* *OF*
*THORNS*: "*A* *SECRET* *COMBINATION*, *A* *COALITION*, *CONSPIRACY*" as
transition from the rational reality which is the material world into
the irrationality as the immaterial realm of subjective idealism whereby
order is maintained by chimeric illusion as it’s demiurge (ie. the Maker
or Creator) impetus:

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#551 / #473} / HETEROS {#543 / #469} / TORAH {#543
/ #469}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:2,col:5,nous:77&idea:{m,77}&idea:{f,77}&idea:{m,551}&idea:{f,473}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

***@zen: 1, row: 2, col: 5, nous: 77 [Date: 2019.5.11, Time: 03:20
hrs, Super: #551 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 -
Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 -
Guardedness, Ego: #473 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching:

#551 as [#5, #50, #20, #30, #40, #6, #400] = kalam (H3637): {UMBRA: #11
as #90 % #41 = #8} 1) to insult, shame, humiliate, blush, be ashamed, be
put to shame, be reproached, be put to confusion, be humiliated; 1a)
(Niphal); 1a1) to be humiliated, be ashamed; 1a2) to be put to shame, be
dishonoured, be confounded; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to put to shame, insult,
humiliate, cause shame to; 1b2) to exhibit shame; 1c) (Hophal); 1c1) to
be insulted, be humiliated; 1c2) to be put to shame, be dishonoured, be
confounded;

#551 as [#1, #300, #200, #10, #40] = 'asherah (H842): {UMBRA: #6 as #506
% #41 = #14} 1) a Babylonian (Astarte)-Canaanite goddess (*OF*
*FORTUNE*, *GOOD* *LUCK* *AND* *HAPPINESS* cf: [Genesis 30:13]), the
supposed consort of Baal, her images; 1a) the goddess, goddesses; 1b)
her images; 1c) sacred trees or poles set up near an altar;

JEN KELLY (HERALDSUN.COM.AU) ON 18 JULY 2017: "If you’re sifting through
old family memorabilia from before World War II and stumble across a
swastika or two amongst your 1920's to 1930's ROMAN CATHOLIC weddings,
don’t be alarmed:

This ancient religious symbol which is 'conducive to well being' or
'auspicious' is naively claimed by some to have simply represented
*GOOD* *LUCK* *AS* *FORTUNE* *AND* *HAPPINESS* until HITLER adopted it
as embodying nationalistic pride in the lead-up to World War II and it
became synonymous with the Nazis’ atrocities.

Anyone who for false reasons of mercy deviates from this clear principle
is aiding {H5826: `azar / help: #273}, willingly {H7521: ratsah /
accept: #273} or unwillingly {H7589: she'at / despiteful: #273; H4784:
marah / rebel: #273; H6696: tsuwr / besiege: #273}, the dissolution of
the State." [Adolf Hitler's Table Talk IDEA: (7 JUNE 1942) @235, page #519]

#473 as [#40, #400, #1, #2, #30] = 'abal (H56): {UMBRA: #0 as #33 % #41
= #33} 1) to mourn, lament; 1a) (Qal) to mourn, lament; 1a1) of humans;
1a2) of inanimate objects (fig.); 1a2a) of gates; 1a2b) of land; 1b)
(Hiphil); 1b1) to mourn, cause to mourn (fig.); 1c) (Hithpael); 1c1) to
mourn; 1c2) play the mourner;

#473 as [#20, #3, #50, #400] = gannah (H1593): {UMBRA: #1 as #58 -
Political Reversal, Adaptation to Change; I-Ching: H43 - Resolution,
Displacement, Parting, Break-through; Tetra: 29 - Decisiveness % #41 =
#17} 1) garden, orchard;

#473 as [#6, #400, #7, #2, #8, #10, #40] = zabach (H2076): {UMBRA: #2 as
#17 % #41 = #17} 1) to slaughter, kill, sacrifice, slaughter for
sacrifice; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to slaughter for sacrifice; 1a2) to slaughter
for eating; 1a3) to slaughter in divine judgment; 1b) (Piel) to
sacrifice, offer sacrifice;

— IRISH CATHOLIC SAINT PATRICK’S PLAGUE —

“TREASON ONLY TREASON.
TO BE SURE, TO BE SURE. {#1 - PIECE CUT OFF}
THERE IS NO OTHER REASON.
LEPRECHAUN CAUSE SO PURE.

DOES CURSE OUR SOVEREIGN.
AND FLETCH {provide (an arrow) with feathers for flight} THE PAPAL ARSE.
{#2 - LE JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL}
SUCH LOVE WHICH YOU FEIGN.
AS JINGOISTIC PIOUS FARCE.”

YOUTUBE: “I am, you are, we are Australian”

"BUT WHAT I DO, THAT I WILL DO, THAT I MAY CUT OFF OCCASION FROM THEM
WHICH DESIRE OCCASION; THAT WHEREIN THEY GLORY, THEY MAY BE FOUND EVEN
AS WE. FOR SUCH ARE FALSE APOSTLES, DECEITFUL WORKERS, TRANSFORMING
THEMSELVES INTO THE APOSTLES OF CHRIST.

AND NO MARVEL; FOR #351 - SATAN HIMSELF IS TRANSFORMED {TRANSFORM, OF
STARS AND PLANETS, CHANGING OF CONSTELLATIONS} INTO AN ANGEL OF LIGHT.

metaschēmatizō@{
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
@2: Sup: 45 (#85); Ego: 5 (#45 - I AM NOT A DOER OF WRONG {%1}),
@3: Sup: 21 (#106); Ego: 57 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}),
@4: Sup: 22 (#128); Ego: 1 (#103),
@5: Sup: 60 (#188); Ego: 38 (#141),
@6: Sup: 12 (#200 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED PROPERTY {%8});
Ego: 33 (#174),
@7: Sup: 20 (#220 - I CURSE NOT A GOD {%38}); Ego: 8 (#182 - I AM
NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES OF GRAIN {%6}),
@8: Sup: 60 (#280); Ego: 40 (#222),
@9: Sup: 61 (#341); Ego: 1 (#223),
@10: Sup: 37 (#378); Ego: 57 (#280),
@11: Sup: 47 (#425); Ego: 10 (#290),
@12: Sup: 54 (#479); Ego: 7 (#297),
@13: Sup: 59 (#538); Ego: 5 (#302),
@14: Sup: 35 (#573); Ego: 57 (#359),
@15: Sup: 36 (#609); Ego: 1 (#360 - TRANSFORMATIVE HETEROS
PROTOTYPE WITHIN ROMAN EMPIRE GOVERNANCE),
@16: Sup: 46 (#655); Ego: 10 (#370: SEE IMMANUEL KANT'S PROLEGOMENA
IDEA ON POPE FRANCIS' BABBLING ON GUIDELINE #5 RELATING TO CHURCH SEXUAL
ABUSE: STRENGTHENING AND REVIEWING OF GUIDELINES BY EPISCOPAL
CONFERENCES, REAFFIRMING THE NEED FOR *RULES*),
Male: #655; Feme: #370
}

As an instance of immaterial religious belief / acts only mirroring the
material world POPE Francis failed to condemn homosexuality at the
conclusion of a four day assembly into ecclesiastical child sexual abuse
which he *LAMENTED* #473 as [#40, #400, #1, #2, #30] = 'abal (H56):
{UMBRA: #0 as #33 % #41 = #33} was compared to "*HUMAN* *SACRIFICE*"
#473 as [#6, #400, #7, #2, #8, #10, #40] = zabach (H2076): {UMBRA: #2 as
#17 % #41 = #17} that comes from “the present-day manifestation of the
spirit of evil,” he said at MASS which was celebrated Sunday 24 February
2019 in the *SALA* (NOTE: the same root word as *SALE*) *REGIA* {ie.
was a structure in the Forum of Ancient Rome, originally the residence
of the Kings}, one of the grand, frescoed reception rooms of the
Apostolic Palace. Later adding that consecrated persons who commit such
crimes become “tools of Satan”.

The POPE presented the following eight guidelines to aid the Church in
“developing her legislation” on the issues:

1. A “change of mentality” to focus on protecting children rather than
“protecting the institution.”
2. A recognition of the “impeccable seriousness” of these “sins and
crimes of consecrated persons.”
3. A genuine purification beginning with “self-accusation.” {eg: like
the Cherished Mother 'Marion' statue erected within the *GARDENS* #473
as [#20, #3, #50, #400] = gannah (H1593): {UMBRA: #1 as #58 - Political
Reversal, Adaptation to Change; I-Ching: H43 - Resolution, Displacement,
Parting, Break-through; Tetra: 29 - Decisiveness % #41 = #17} upon Saint
Patrick's Day 17 March 2017}
4. Positive formation of candidates for the priesthood in the virtue of
chastity {ie. *PRO* *DOMO*}.
5. Strengthening and reviewing of guidelines by episcopal conferences,
reaffirming the need for “rules.” (SEE: INTUITION OF METASCHĒMATIZŌ AND
KANT'S IDEA: @370 - SOLUTION TO THE GENERAL QUESTION OF THE PROLEGOMENA:
*USE* *OF* *RULES* *IN* *CONCRETO* / *COGNITION* *OF* *RULES* *IN*
*ABSTRACTO*)
6. The accompaniment of those who have been abused with an emphasis on
listening.
7. Ensure that seminarians and clergy are not enslaved to an addiction
to pornography.
8. Combat sexual tourism around the world.

“To achieve that goal, the Church must rise above the ideological
disputes and journalistic practices that often exploit, for various
interests, the very tragedy experienced by the little ones ... We need
to recognize with humility and courage that we stand face to face with
the mystery of evil, which strikes most violently against the most
vulnerable, for they are an image of Jesus,” POPE Francis said.

— RACHEL WEEPING —

"*GORDON* IS MY ROCK,
I SO LOVE DILDO {[vulgar slang] a stupid or ridiculous person} GRANITE.
PEOPLE NOW CIRCLE THE BLOCK,
JUST TO LOOK AT JANET {God is merciful}."

YOUTUBE: "[OFFICIAL VIDEO] Bohemian Rhapsody – Pentatonix"

[IMAGE: @ 1526 HOURS ON 8 JUNE 2017 SHOWS THE INSTALLED PLAQUE ALLEGEDLY
ON BEHALF OF INDEPENDENT REGIONAL MOTHERS ON 17 MARCH 2017 ACTUALLY
PRIMARILY COMMEMORATES PRIME MINISTER JULIA GILLARD'S NATIONAL
PARLIAMENTARY APOLOGY ON 21 MARCH 2013:

"TODAY THIS PARLIAMENT ON BEHALF OF THE AUSTRALIAN PEOPLE TAKES
RESPONSIBILITY AND APOLOGISES FOR THE FORCED SEPARATIONS OF MOTHERS FROM
THEIR BABIES THAT CAUSED A LIFE LONG LEGACY OF PAIN AND SUFFERING -
BETRAYED BY A SYSTEM THAT GAVE YOU NO CHOICE"]

2) AUGURES (WHO READ OMENS / PYTHAGOREAN ONOMANTIC NUMBER WOULD
ACCORDING WITH THIS): An augur was a priest and official in the
classical Roman world. His main role was the practice of augury:
Interpreting the will of the gods by studying the flight of birds –
whether they were flying in groups or alone, what noises they made as
they flew, direction of flight, and what kind of birds they were. This
was known as "taking the auspices".

The augural ceremony and function of the augur was central to any major
undertaking in Roman society – public or private – including matters of
war, commerce, and religion. Augurs sought the divine will regarding any
proposed course of action which might affect Rome's pax, fortuna, and
salus (*PEACE*, *GOOD* *FORTUNE*, *AND* *WELL*-*BEING*)

3) QUINDECIMVIRI SACRIS FACIUNDIS (FIFTEEN MEN WHO CARRY OUT THE RITES):
"In ancient Rome, the quindecimviri sacris faciundis were the fifteen
(quindecim) members of a college (collegium) with priestly duties. Most
notably they guarded the Sibylline Books, scriptures which they
consulted and interpreted at the request of the Senate. This collegium
also oversaw the worship of any foreign gods which were introduced to Rome.

Originally these duties had been performed by duumviri (or duoviri), two
men of patrician status. Their number was increased to ten by a
Licinio-Sextian law in 367 BC, which also required for half of the
priests to be plebs. During the Middle Republic, members of the college
were admitted through co-option.

At some point in the third century BC, several priesthoods, probably
including the quindecimviri, began to be elected through the voting tribes."

4) EPULONES (WHO SET UP FEASTS AT FESTIVALS): "The college was founded
in 196 BCE. The need for such a college arose as the increasingly
elaborate festivals required experts to oversee their organization.

The College of Epulones was established long after civil reforms had
opened the magistracies {ie. *MAGISTRATES* *AND* *THEIR* *ASSOCIATION*
*WITH* *ROMAN* *CATHOLICISM* / *FREEMASONRY* *IS* *THE* *FACTUAL*
*CONCERN* *OF* *THESE* *COUNTY* *COURT* *APPEALS* *AND* *OTHERS* *THAT*
*IT* *IS* *IMPOSSIBLE* *TO* *OBTAIN* *ANY* *FAIR* *AND* *EQUITABLE*
*JUSTICE* *WITHIN* *THE* *COMMONWEALTH* *OF* *AUSTRALIA* SUCH THAT
SEEKING POLITICAL ASYLUM IS THE ONLY VIABLE RECOURSE} and most
priesthoods to plebeians, who were thus eligible from its beginning.
Initially there were three epulones, but later their number was
increased to seven; hence they were also known as the septemviri
epulonum, "seven men of the epulones". Julius Caesar expanded the
college to ten, but after his death it was reduced back to seven.
[Source: Wikipedia 2019]

The patera was the sacred bowl used by the epulones. It was shallow with
a raised center so that when held in the palm, the thumb could be placed
on the raised centre without profaning the libation, as it is poured
into the focus, or sacred fire. The patera was the special emblem of the
epulones. The paten used today by Roman Catholic priests, omits the
raised center. The Goddess (Vesta or Concordia) has been depicted
extending a patera, emblem of the Epulones as the goddess which appears
in PYTHAGOREAN exegesis of his *ONOMANTIC* conception of binomial as
#1080 - HETEROS NUMBER: "This hint some have taken to impose upon the
world, under the name of Pythagoras, an Onomantic kind of
arithmetic—assigning particular numbers to the letters of the alphabet,
to the planets, to the days of the week, and to the signs of the Zodiac.
They thereby resolve questions concerning nativities, victory, life or
death, journeys, prosperity or adversity.” [Excerpt From: Wasserman,
James. “Pythagoras: His Life and Teaching, a Compendium of Classical
Sources", page 285]

WHICH HAS RELEVANCE BOTH TO OUR #364 - *QUESTIONS* MADE OF ANY FIDELITY
TO OATHS / STATE AS THE BASIS FOR A TRANSMOGRIFICATION OF THE #ONE {ie.
*VESTA*, or *FIRE* as an element of *STASIS*

@1 - #33 [#1 {#99 / #297 - ANKH / ROMAN} / #6 {#123 / #369 - TORAH & 114
/ #342 - ANKH / ROMAN} - *SHARE* *THE* *SAME* *ANCESTOR*]
@5 - #77 [#5 {#111 / #333 - ANKH / ROMAN} / #5 {#114 / #342 - TORAH} -
*PROTECT* *EACH* *OTHER* {Latin: CANONICUS ‘according to rule’}]

= #100 - *WHAT* *IS* *TRUTH*? AS THE ESTABLISHING OF A #231 -
JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL

For the nature of *MONAD*, like *Vesta*, is seated in the midst of the
world and keeps that seat, inclining to no side.” [Excerpt From:
Wasserman, James. “Pythagoras: His Life and Teaching, a Compendium of
Classical Sources”, page 254]

} AND ITS AUTONOMY THAT IS APPLICABLE TO THE DISSOLUTION OF THE STATE
ASSOCIATED WITH THE NOTION OF THE ILLEGITIMATE CHILD AS CONVEYING A
"'MORAL CANNIBALISM' [IN] THE OPPOSITION TO HIS HEALTHY RACIAL POLICY,
WHICH WAS ON ALL FOURS WITH OUR OWN {

“Of quadrangular figures, the Pythagoreans hold that the square chiefly
represents the Divine Essence, for by it they principally signify pure
and immaculate order; for rectitude imitates inflexibility, equality
firm power; for motion proceedeth from inequality, rest from equality.
The gods therefore—who are authors in all things of firm consistence,
pure in-contaminate order, and inevitable power—are not improperly
represented by the figure of a square.

Moreover Philolaus, by another apprehension, calls the angle of a square
the angle of a Rhea, Ceres, and *VESTA*. Seeing that the Square
constitutes the Earth and is the nearest element to it (as Timaeus
teaches), but that the Earth itself receives genital seeds and prolific
power from all these gods, he not unaptly compares the angle of a square
to all these life-communicating deities. For some call the Earth and
Ceres herself, *VESTA*; and Rhea is said wholly to participate of her,
and that in her is all generative causes.” [Excerpt From: Wasserman,
James. “Pythagoras: His Life and Teaching, a Compendium of Classical
Sources.”, page 321]

}, AND WHEN HE COMES OUT IN FAVOUR OF MARRIAGE BASED ON THE PRESENCE OF
AN ILLEGITIMATE CHILD, THEN I HAVE NOTHING BUT APPROVAL..." within ADOLF
HITLER'S TABLE TALK IDEAS: (12 MAY 1942) @215 and (7 JUNE 1942) @235
upon pages #476, #519]

Vesta is the virgin goddess of the *HEARTH*, #311 - *HOME*, AND *FAMILY*
in Roman religion. She was rarely depicted in human form, and was often
represented by the fire of her temple in the Forum Romanum. Entry to
her temple was permitted only to her priestesses, the Vestals, who
tended the sacred fire at the hearth in her temple. As she was
considered a guardian of the Roman people, her festival, the Vestalia (7
to 15 JUNE), was regarded as one of the most important Roman holidays.
During the Vestalia matrons walked barefoot through the city to the
sanctuary of the goddess, where they presented offerings of food. Such
was Vesta's importance to Roman religion that hers was one of the last
republican pagan cults still active following the rise of Christianity
until it was forcibly disbanded by the Christian emperor Theodosius I in
AD 391. [<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesta_(mythology)>

Can then the *PRO* *DOMO* / #390 - *ROBBERS* / #311 - *HOUSE*
consideration which is here made relative to the traditions of ROME upon
which fascism is reliant as a legal entity established by its
organisational / governance premise (ie. the Dead Sea Scroll Temple
Community were similarly and under Law a sectarian association as
conforming to accepted practices of the period):

@1 - FASCIST MOVEMENT IS A SPONTANEOUS RETURN TO THE TRADITIONS OF
ANCIENT ROME [ADOLF HITLER'S TABLE TALK IDEA: @1 ON SATURDAY 5 JULY 1941]

@5 - ROMAN EMPIRE GREAT POLITICAL CREATION OF STATE [ADOLF HITLER'S
TABLE TALK IDEA: @5 ON 21-22 JULY 1941]

#65 - *SOLDIER* (MARS: PRIAPUS / PHALLUS)

#1827 = 4 x #364 + #371 - ROMAN CATHOLIC LITURGICAL CALENDAR 2ND VATICAN
COUNCIL / SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE FIVE YEAR CYCLE

#175 - *MARRIAGE* (VENUS: HYMENIALISM)

#1827 = [#5, #400, #600, #1, #100, #10, #200, #300, #10, #1, #200]
eucharistia / ευχαριστιας (G2169): 1) Thanksgiving; 2) *EUCHARIST*; 3)
*TARGETED* *SINCE* *REFUSAL* *OF* *COMMUNION* upon PENTECOST SUNDAY 31
MAY 1998 AND 11 JUNE 2000.

-- TWEEDLEDUM[B] AND TWEEDLEDEE[D] --

"TWEEDLEDUM AND TWEEDLEDEE.
SHAMEFUL PARAGON AS IDOLATRY.
KING OF JEWS NAILED TO A TREE.
WOE SOME TALE OF SANCTIMONY.

MEASURED THINGS DOTH CONVEY.
GUARDIANS TO HEAVEN'S THRONE.
JUXTAPOSED BIAS UNTIL THIS DAY.
AGAINST HEAVEN'S SON FIRSTBORN.

NONE DENY HOLOCAUST'S CAUSE.
JUSTICE AND COMPASSION LOATH.
ENDURING MILLENNIA SANS PAUSE.
ALTAR #419 - *SLAUGHTER* MADE BY OATH {ie. *MARRIAGE* *VOW* MOMENT: #353
as [#30, #200, #3, #70, #10, #40] = rega` (H7281): {UMBRA: #4 as #273 %
#41 = #27} 1) a moment; 2) for a moment, at one moment... at another
moment with prep; 3) in a moment}."

Of course it’s now done and whilst the LITURGICAL #1827 - EUCHARIST
CALENDAR in the lead up to FULL MOON 21 MARCH / EASTER 21 APRIL 2019
imposes a series of prerequisite actions upon the #311 - *HOUSES* of
ROMAN COLLEGIUM that is the PONTIFF / PONTIFEX MAXIMUS which are
rehearsed and immutable, that our COURT DATE is already established for
3 APRIL as corresponding to the *METASTASISED* *NOUMENON* event of
FRIDAY 3 APRIL 33 AD."

DOLF @ 0858 HOURS ON 7 MARCH 2019: "THAT FIDELITY TO TRUTH IS NOT
EXCLUSIVELY ACCORDING TO THE MOON CYCLE {ie. the 'OTH - SIGNS CYCLE} BUT
ITS RELATIVITY TO THE HYPOSTASIS WHICH IS METASTASISED ACCORDING TO THE
TROPICAL YEAR CYCLE AS THE ORBIT OF THE EARTH AROUND THE SUN (ie. #2184
{#24 x #7 x #13 - PRIESTLY SERVICE DIVISIONS TO JERUSALEM TEMPLE FROM
1550 BCE (49J1W2D + 40 YEARS: 49 x #2184 = 294 x 364 days = 107016 days
/ 293 = 365.24232 Tropical Year Length) - [LUKE 1:5])

YOUTUBE: "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (LIFE OF BRIAN)"

According to IMMANUEL KANT, DAVID HUME (died 25 August 1776, Edinburgh)
was a Scottish Enlightenment philosopher, historian, economist, and
essayist, who is best known today for his highly influential system of
philosophical empiricism, skepticism, and naturalism, who had raised
objections to the notions of equality and congruence (among others)
within geometry, which objections appealed to experience (Treatise,
i.ii.4.4, pp. 42–53), thereby subjecting mathematics to experience, and
whereby he also *INCORRECTLY* rejected THE CONCEPTION THAT MATHEMATICS
CONSIDERS ITS OBJECTS INDEPENDENTLY OF THEIR EXISTENCE IN NATURE:

#2184 - (#390 + #312 + #390) = #1092 as ‘OTH CYCLE of 3 x #364 / 4 =
#273 - *MOMENT*

As an IDEA that the #2184 - NATURE AND SO TO SPEAK THE *LEGAL*
*CONSTITUTION* *OF* *THIS* *PROVINCE* *OUGHT* *REST* *ON* *COMPLETELY*
*DIFFERENT* *PRINCIPLES*, namely solely on the principle of #312 -
CONTRADICTION:

#364 - ADMITTANCE +
#312 - RESISTANCE {

*WITHERED* *STATE* *WREATHS* / RUSSIAN DIALECTS OF CONTRADICTIONS ON
NOVICHOK #274 - PERFUME POISONING

v's

#364 x 4 + #371 = #1827 - ROMAN CATHOLIC LITURGICAL CYCLE BLASPHEMY
CENTRED UPON 30 NOVEMBER AS SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE} +

#728 - REACTANCE {ie. TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE: 8 x #91 = 2 x #273 -
SYNCRETIC PROGRESSION + #182 - *LIMIT* *AS* *INTERNAL* *CONTRADICTION*
*AGAINST* THE @115 - DIGNITY ROYAL AS #491 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTINUITY

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #170 % #41 = #6 - Female Superiority, Completion of Form;
I-Ching: H25 - No Errancy, Without Embroiling, Innocence, Pestilence;
Tetra: 66 - Departure;

THOTH MEASURE: #6 - Oh thou of Lion form, who makest thine appearance in
Heaven; I am not fraudulent in measures of grain.

#VIRTUE: With Contrariety (no. #6), internal contradiction.
#TOOLS: Enlargement (no. #46) means external opposition.
#POSITION: As to Watch (no. #63), it is the apparent.
#TIME: As to Darkening (no. #67), it is the indistinct.
#CANON: #182

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_182@{
@1: Sup: 6 (#6); Ego: 6 (#6),
@2: Sup: 52 (#58); Ego: 46 (#52),
@3: Sup: 34 (#92); Ego: 63 (#115 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN {%5}),
@4: Sup: 20 (#112); Ego: 67 (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES
OF GRAIN {%6}),
Male: #112; Feme: #182
} // #182

#273; H6696: tsuwr / besiege: #273},

#390 - BRITISH CROWN (CALENDAR (NEW STYLE) ACT 1750 / ROYAL ASSENT: 27
MAY 1751) / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE (4 JULY 1776) +
#390 - *WREATHS* / ROBBERS / EXTORTION = #2184 {#24 x #7 x #13 -
PRIESTLY SERVICE DIVISIONS TO JERUSALEM TEMPLE FROM 1550 BCE (49J1W2D +
40 YEARS: 49 x #2184 = 294 x 364 days = 107016 days / 293 = 365.24232
Tropical Year Length) - [LUKE 1:5]}

GNOSIS EX MACHINA {#2184}: @6 - PRINCIPLE OF ENQUIRY {#364}; @7 -
PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION {#312}; @8 - PRINCIPLE OF SYNCRETIC
SUCCESSION {#273}

IMMANUEL KANT'S PROLEGOMENA (1783) IDEA: @319: "There are many *LAWS*
*OF* *NATURE* {ie.

#24 x #7 x #13 as #2184 ipso facto

6 x #364 - PRINCIPLE OF ENQUIRY AS OBEDIENT (H7522) {#273 as [#6, #7,
#20, #200, #40] = zeker (H2143): 1) *REMEMBRANCE*},

7 x #312 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION AS AIDING (H5826) {#273 as [#40,
#50, #8, #40, #5, #10, #70, #50] = mnemeion (G3419): 1) *SEPULCHRE*},

8 x #273 - PRINCIPLE OF SYNCRETIC SUCCESSION AS ASSISTING / DEVOTE
ONESELF (H5144) {#273 as [#1, #200, #9, #5, #50, #8] = asthenes (G0772
): 1) *WEAK*; *INCAPACITY*}

UNTO THE GOVERNOR GENERAL {#2184 - LAWS OF NATURE AS ANTHROPOLOGICAL
COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE / 12 = #182 AS DATE(1996,3,20) + 5 x #364 + #182
= SUNSET 11 SEPTEMBER 2001} IS A REQUIREMENT OF ALL CITIZENS UNDER
SECTION VIII OF QUEEN VICTORIA’S LETTERS PATENT

AUSTRALIA YOU CANNOT UNDO WHAT HAS BEEN DONE SO THERE WILL BE NOTHING
FURTHER BETWEEN US.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

A PUBLIC RELEASE (CENSORED) VERSION OF THE DOCUMENT IS AVAILABLE HERE:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/PART%204%20-%20SPECIFICITIES%20OF%20NON-FACTUALITY%20AP-18-0609.pdf>

Initial Post: 10 December 2018
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2019-03-07 05:01:15 UTC
-- METASTASIZING [#342 - CUTOFF / KINGLY DIGNITY MAJESTY / SOLEMN
RATIFICATION OF COMPACTS] THE SOVEREIGN / AUTONOMY DYNAMIC EVENTS AS
DUTCH DISCOVERY 26 OCT 1616 / BRITISH LETTERS PATENT: 29 OCT 1900 / OAK
TREE PLANTING: 27 OCT 1934

(c) 2019 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 7 March, 2019

#1 - THESIS
#2 - ANTI-THESIS
#3 - SYNTHESIS
#4 - PROGRESSION

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/HOSPITABLITY.PNG>

#15 {#113 as [#6, #5, #2, #50, #10, #600] = ben (H1121): {UMBRA: #6 as
#113 % #41 = #31} 1) *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A* *GUILD*, *ORDER*, *CLASS*}}

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/yinyang.gif>

#1 - Nature Contains Nature) above] {ie. Fountains as Formula of

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Kabbalistic_Tree.jpg>

#99 / #297}

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/YinYangHeirarchy.gif>

#1 {#99 / #297 - ANKH / ROMAN} / #6 {#123 / #369 - TORAH & 114 / #342 -
ANKH / ROMAN} - Share the same ancestor;
#2 {#102 / #306 - ANKH / ROMAN} / #7 {#132 / #396 - TORAH} - Share the
same light;
#3 {#105 / #315 - ANKH / ROMAN} / #8 {#141 / #423 - TORAH} - Become good
friends;
#4 {#108 - *PROGENITOR* / #324 - ANKH / ROMAN} / #9 {#231 - *AT* *THE*
#5 {#111 / #333 - ANKH / ROMAN} / #5 {#114 / #342 - TORAH} - Protect

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ANKH-Jewish-Vassal-Roman-Empire-Governance.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ANKH-Fascist-Roman-Catholic-Empire-Governance.jpeg>

#312 - *CONTRADICTION* WITHIN ITS DEPLOYMENT OF BIFURCATION AS HETEROS
{@1 - GENDER {MARRIAGE} / @5 - PHALLUS {HERITAGE} CONCEPTION OF #NUMBER
WHEN AN ASSOCIATION IS MADE:

a) TO THE EGYPTIAN META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES AS THE NAMED OF THE
FORTY-TWO GODS OF EGYPT CONVEYED BY THE BOOK OF THE DEAD;

b) THE DAOist POLAR OPPOSITES {ie. HSUAN CH'UNG: #1 - Nature Contains
Nature / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature} AND

c) THE DAOist INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES {ie. HSUAN TS'O: #3 - Nature
Surmounts Nature / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature}

As the meta-descriptor prototypes conveyed within Yang Hsiung's (4 / 2
BCE) conjectural PAIRING {ie. #5 - Act of Nature} as then the basis for
his treatise translated by 1993 into English known as the Canon of
Supreme Mystery (T'AI HSUAN CHING).

Nous: #62
Time: 03:45 hrs
Date: 2019.5.17
Torah: [#10, #30, #5]@{
@1: Sup: 10 (#10); Ego: 10 (#10),
@2: Sup: 40 (#50); Ego: 30 (#40),
@3: Sup: 45 (#95); Ego: 5 (#45 - I AM NOT A DOER OF WRONG {%1}),
Male: #95; Feme: #45
} // #45

Dao: Construing a Guide, Practise Reason
Tetra: #70 - Severance
I-Ching: H23 - Peeling, Disintegration, Stripping, Splitting apart, Flaying

Latin: Ervens {Eternal God} Alt: Pehalyah {Shining Mouth of God} {

1. PROTECTS & HELPS WIN A LAWSUIT
2. DECISIONS
3. COURAGE IN BATTLE
4. Sentacer
}

Solar Eclipse: 3 (UTC) / 4 February 1916 (AEST) [During World War I: 28
July 1914 to 11 November 1918]

Manasseh {Forgetfulness, he that is forgotten, causing to forget}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#342 / #406} / HETEROS {#345 / #448} / TORAH {#333
/ #442}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:2,row:2,col:6,nous:62&idea:{m,77}&idea:{f,110}&idea:{m,342}&idea:{f,406}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

***@zen: 2, row: 2, col: 6, nous: 62 [Date: 2019.5.17, Time: 03:45
hrs, Super: #342 / #29 - Deeming, Non-Assertion; I-Ching: H36 -
Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening of the Light, Brilliance
injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 67 - Darkening, Ego: #406 / #62 -
Construing a Guide, Practise Reason; I-Ching: H23 - Peeling,
Disintegration, Stripping, Splitting apart, Flaying; Tetra: 70 - Severance]

DOLF @ 0346 HOURS ON 7 MARCH 2019: "It’s 0347 hours and I have awoken to
convey the metaphysical proposition on the intrinsic #342 {

HETEROS: #SIX / TORAH: #FIVE / HOMOIOS: #NOW *AS* *SPONTANEOUS*
*PROTOTYPE* *INTERSECTION* *AND* *ASSIMILATION* *FACILITATOR*
*PERTAINING* *TO* *THE* *PRESERVATION* *OF* *THE* *DIGNITY* *ROYAL*

H1219@{
   @1: Sup: 2 (#2); Ego: 2 (#2),
   @2: Sup: 11 (#13); Ego: 9 (#11),
   @3: Sup: 49 (#62); Ego: 38 (#49),
   @4: Sup: 59 (#121); Ego: 10 (#59),
   @5: Sup: 18 (#139 - I HAVE NOT SLAUGHTERED THE SACRED ANIMALS
{%13}); Ego: 40 (#99),
   Male: #139; Feme: #99
} // #342

#342 as [#2, #90, #200, #10, #40] = batsar (H1219): {UMBRA: #1 as #292 %
#41 = #5} 1) to gather, restrain, fence, fortify, make inaccessible,
enclose; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) *TO* *CUT* *OFF*; 1a2) fortified, cut off, made
inaccessible (pass participle); 1a3) *SECRETS*, *MYSTERIES*,
*INACCESSIBLE* *THINGS* (*SUBST*); 1b) (Niphal) to be withheld; 1c)
(Piel) to fortify;

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #292 % #41 = #5 - Natural Guidance, Function of Emptiness;
I-Ching: H63 - Ferrying Complete, Completion & After, Already Fording;
Tetra: 73 - Already Fording, Completion;

THOTH MEASURE: #5 - Oh thou of Serpent face, who makest thine appearance
at Re-Stau; I am not a slayer of men.

    #VIRTUE: Keeping Small (no. #5) means the minute first signs.
    #TOOLS: Greatness (no. #45) means battening.
    #POSITION: As to Accumulation (no. #60), it is the many, but
    #TIME: As to Keeping Small (no. #5), it is the few.
    #CANON: #115

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_115@{
   @1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 5 (#5),
   @2: Sup: 50 (#55); Ego: 45 (#50),
   @3: Sup: 29 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}); Ego: 60 (#110),
   @4: Sup: 34 (#118); Ego: 5 (#115 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN {%5}),
   Male: #118; Feme: #115
} // #115

G1391@{
   @1: Sup: 4 (#4); Ego: 4 (#4),
   @2: Sup: 74 (#78); Ego: 70 (#74),
   @3: Sup: 53 (#131); Ego: 60 (#134),
   @4: Sup: 61 (#192 - I AM NOT SWOLLEN WITH PRIDE {%39}); Ego: 8 (#142),
   @5: Sup: 18 (#210 - I AM NOT OF AGGRESSIVE HAND {%30}); Ego: 38
(#180 - I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH ANOTHER'S WIFE {%19}),
   Male: #210; Feme: #180
} // #342

#342 as [#4, #70, #60, #8, #200] = doxa (G1391): {UMBRA: #13 as #135 %
#41 = #12} 1) opinion, judgment, view; 2) opinion, estimate, whether
good or bad concerning someone; 3) splendour, brightness; 4) a most
glorious condition, most exalted state; 2a) in the NT always a good
opinion concerning one, resulting in praise, honour, and glory; 3a) *OF*
*THE* *MOON*, *SUN*, *STARS*; 3b) *MAGNIFICENCE*, *EXCELLENCE*,
*PREEMINENCE*, *DIGNITY*, *GRACE*; 3c) majesty; 3c1) *THE* *KINGLY*
*MAJESTY* *WHICH* *BELONGS* *TO* *HIM* *AS* *SUPREME* *RULER*, *MAJESTY*
*IN* *THE* *SENSE* *OF* *THE* *ABSOLUTE* *PERFECTION* *OF* *THE*
*DEITY*; 3c2) a thing belonging to Christ; 3c2a) the kingly majesty of
the Messiah; 3c2b) the absolutely perfect inward or personal excellency
of Christ; the majesty; 3c3) of the angels; 3c3a) as apparent in their
exterior brightness; 4a) of that condition with God the Father in heaven
to which Christ was raised after He had achieved his work on earth; 4b)
the glorious condition of blessedness into which is appointed and
promised that true Christians shall enter after their Saviour's return
from heaven;

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #135 % #41 = #12 - Numbing Effect of the Conventional, Abstaining
from Desire; I-Ching: H6 - Contention, Conflict, Arguing, Lawsuit;
Tetra: 25 - Contention;

THOTH MEASURE: #12 - Oh thou of the Bright Teeth, who makest thine
appearance in the Unseen Land; I am not a transgressor.

    #VIRTUE: With Youthfulness (no. #12), to have little, but
    #TOOLS: With Measure (no. #52), to have no lack.
    #POSITION: With Reach (no. #15), thoughts that comprehend.
    #TIME: With Exhaustion (no. #69), thoughts that confound.
    #CANON: #148

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_148@{
   @1: Sup: 12 (#12); Ego: 12 (#12),
   @2: Sup: 64 (#76); Ego: 52 (#64),
   @3: Sup: 79 (#155); Ego: 15 (#79),
   @4: Sup: 67 (#222); Ego: 69 (#148 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%12}),
   Male: #222; Feme: #148
} // #148

G217@{
   @1: Sup: 1 (#1); Ego: 1 (#1),
   @2: Sup: 31 (#32); Ego: 30 (#31),
   @3: Sup: 32 (#64); Ego: 1 (#32),
   @4: Sup: 8 (#72); Ego: 57 (#89),
   @5: Sup: 18 (#90); Ego: 10 (#99),
   Male: #90; Feme: #99
} // #342

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #232 % #41 = #27 - Greatest Functional Skill in Paradoxes;
I-Ching: H21 - Bite Together, Biting Through, Gnawing Bite; Tetra: 74 -
Closure;

THOTH MEASURE: #27 - Oh thou whose face is behind thee, and who makest
thine appearance at thy cavern; I am not given to unnatural lust.

    #VIRTUE: With Duties (no. #27), esteem for activity.
    #TOOLS: With Darkening (no. #67), esteem for rest.
    #POSITION: With Mired (no. #3), plucked out from calamity.
    #TIME: With Aggravation (no. #76), lacking any pardons.
    #CANON: #173

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_173@{
   @1: Sup: 27 (#27); Ego: 27 (#27),
   @2: Sup: 13 (#40); Ego: 67 (#94),
   @3: Sup: 16 (#56); Ego: 3 (#97),
   @4: Sup: 11 (#67); Ego: 76 (#173 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL LUST
{%27}),
   Male: #67; Feme: #173
} // #173

#342 as [#1, #30, #1, #300, #10] = halas (G217): {UMBRA: #11 as #232 %
#41 = #27} 1) salt with which food is seasoned and sacrifices are
sprinkled; 2) those kinds of saline matter used to fertilise arable
land; 3) *SALT* *IS* *A* *SYMBOL* *OF* *LASTING* *CONCORD*, *BECAUSE*
*IT* *PROTECTS* *FOOD* *FROM* *PUTREFACTION* *AND* *PRESERVES* *IT*
*UNCHANGED*. *ACCORDINGLY*, *IN* *THE* *SOLEMN* *RATIFICATION* *OF*
*COMPACTS*, *THE* *ORIENTALS* *WERE*, *AND* *ARE* *TO* *THIS* *DAY*,
*ACCUSTOMED* *TO* *PARTAKE* *OF* *SALT* *TOGETHER*; 4) *WISDOM* *AND*
*GRACE* *EXHIBITED* *IN* *SPEECH*;

#551 as [#1, #300, #200, #10, #40] = 'asherah (H842): {UMBRA: #6 as #506

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ChristianWeddingsWithSwastikas.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/fascist.gif>

#473 as [#20, #3, #50, #400] = gannah (H1593): {UMBRA: #1 as #58 -
#17} 1) garden, orchard;

#473 as [#6, #400, #7, #2, #8, #10, #40] = zabach (H2076): {UMBRA: #2 as
#17 % #41 = #17} 1) to slaughter, kill, sacrifice, slaughter for

http://youtu.be/rjkrjYitgeA

#473 as [#6, #400, #7, #2, #8, #10, #40] = zabach (H2076): {UMBRA: #2 as
#17 % #41 = #17} that comes from “the present-day manifestation of the

http://youtu.be/ojRj2JK5oCI

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/OATH%2020170608%201526%20-%201.jpg>

#41 = #27} 1) a moment; 2) for a moment, at one moment... at another

http://youtu.be/WoaktW-Lu38

#364 - ADMITTANCE +
#312 - RESISTANCE {

#273; H6696: tsuwr / besiege: #273},

#24 x #7 x #13 as #2184 ipso facto

6 x #364 - PRINCIPLE OF ENQUIRY AS OBEDIENT (H7522) {#273 as [#6, #7,
#20, #200, #40] = zeker (H2143): 1) *REMEMBRANCE*},

7 x #312 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION AS AIDING (H5826) {#273 as [#40,
#50, #8, #40, #5, #10, #70, #50] = mnemeion (G3419): 1) *SEPULCHRE*},

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2019-03-07 06:12:22 UTC
If I may make a value judgment about AUSTRALIANS modern day toleration
of NEO NAZIS (aka a ROMAN CATHOLIC belief which asserts itself against
PRINCIPLES OF THE STATE) engaging within #1315 - *OPERANT*
*CONDITIONING* / #1827 - *EUCHARIST* *PIETY* as unlawful acts of
societal exclusion being nihilism especially during the WORLD WAR ONE /
ANZAC 2018 CENTENNIAL COMMEMORATIONS is that many post war immigrants to
Australian were placed within immigration camps (rather than internment
camps which are intent upon exclusion) to facilitate their assimilation
into Australian civil society.

*THUS* *WE* *FIND* *SUCH* *IRRATIONAL* *PREJUDICE* *BY* *POLICE*
*CORRUPTION* *AS* 'AND GOD BLESS {

#277 as #50, #7, #200, #20 = nezer (H5145): {#6 as #257} 1)
consecration, crown, separation, Nazariteship; 1a) crown (as sign of
consecration), earring; 1a1) stones of a crown, diadem, stones of
charming; 1b) woman's hair; 1c) consecration; 1c1) of high priest; 1c2)
of Nazarite {one chosen or set apart; sovereign}

} HIM IN HIS HOLY WAR.' [STAR HOTEL @ 1114 HOURS ON SATURDAY 18 NOVEMBER
2017]

*LICENSED* *VENUE* *BANS* *WITHOUT* *JUSTIFIABLE* *CAUSE* *AND*
*HABITUAL* *DENIAL* *OF* *JUSTICE* *HIGHLY* *OFFENSIVE* *AND*
*UNFORGIVABLE* *AS* *A* *WAR* *CRIME*

#364 - ADMITTANCE +
#312 - RESISTANCE {

#273; H6696: tsuwr / besiege: #273},

#24 x #7 x #13 as #2184 ipso facto

6 x #364 - PRINCIPLE OF ENQUIRY AS OBEDIENT (H7522) {#273 as [#6, #7,
#20, #200, #40] = zeker (H2143): 1) *REMEMBRANCE*},

7 x #312 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION AS AIDING (H5826) {#273 as [#40,
#50, #8, #40, #5, #10, #70, #50] = mnemeion (G3419): 1) *SEPULCHRE*},