— CYBER STALKING: #115 - RELIPORNO AS DEPRAVITY BY RELIGIONISTS
2017-12-11 01:07:33 UTC
DOLF @ 2344 HOURS ON 10 DECEMBER 2017: “SEEING GERT WILDERS CONVICTION FOR
HATE SPEECH AS CONFORMING TO THE CAUSE CÉLÈBRE PLANS INVOLVING THE
BETRAYING OR OUR NATIONS VALUES:

In a similar manner the mischievous conviction of Dutch politician Geert
Wilders (against which I provided a dissenting opinion) may be considered
as the consequence of the planned intention of others such as the Saint
Andrews cause célèbre by Knights Templar International as a conglomeration
of:

#1 - States,
#2 - Religions,
#3 - Soldiers,
#4 - Organisations and
#5 - Businesses

As constituting an unlawful foreign power.

Dutch far-right politician Geert Wilders was on Friday 9 December 2016
found guilty of incitement and encouraging discrimination, but was not
given a penalty.

A judge said that freedom of expression is fundamental to a democracy, but
said there were limits to how far people could go.

The case against Wilders dates back to 2014 when, during a rally of his
Freedom Party (PVV), he asked supporters if they wanted more or fewer
Moroccans in the Netherlands.

Nous: #76
Time:
Date: 2017.11.27
Torah: #200 #5 #70 %81 = #32
Dao: Strength's Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue
Tetra: #64 - Sinking
I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up

Latin: Ens {God who received sinners} Alt: Hariel {The Mountains of God} {

1. PROTECTS & CURES DISEASE
2. HEALTH & LONGEVITY
3. PATERNAL LOVE
4. Techout
}

Joram, Jehoram {To cast; elevated}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:5,row:7,col:3,nous:76&idea:{116}&idea:{338}&idea:{126}&idea:{407}>

***@zen: 5, row: 7, col: 3, nous: 76 [Date: 2017.11.27, Super: #338 /
#73 - Employing Deeming, Daring to Act; I-Ching: H46 - Climbing,
Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending; Tetra: 7 - Ascent, Ego: #407 / #76 -
Strength's Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing,
Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 64 - Sinking]

The crowd responded by chanting ‘Fewer! Fewer! Fewer!’

Wilders answered them by saying, ‘We’ll take care of that.’”
[<https://www.politico.eu/article/geert-wilders-guilty-of-incitement-encouraging-discrimination-no-penalty>]

SUPER (MALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #72 - Self-Love,
Holding Oneself Dear; I-Ching: H39 - Adversity, Obstacles, Limping,
Obstruction, Afoot; Tetra: 79 - Difficulties / INNER: #31 - Military
Stratagem, Quelling War; I-Ching: H32 - Perseverance, Endurance, Duration,
Constancy; Tetra: 51 - Constancy} #72 has 18 Categories:

#1, #30, #10, #1, #30 = n. God is Mighty. (the Shemhametforash); #2, #20,
#10, #40 = n. Weepers; #2, #30, #10, #30 = Mixed fodder, provender; #2,
#30, #40 = To check or restrain; #2, #60, #10 = n. Bright; #4, #2, #10, #6,
#50 = *DUNG*, *EXCREMENT*; #4, #10, #2, #6, #50 = Pining or Wasting; #8,
#60, #4 = To bow, bend (the neck); to incline oneself; to be gracious,
pious; to abuse, insult; kindness, goodwill, compassion; piety, religion;
mercy, favor; reproach, disgrace; n. 'Chesed' --- the name of the fourth
Sephira, considered masculine and active in traditional Qabalah. It
corresponds to the Right Arm of Adam Qadmon (#161). (The adverse meanings
may come from use in irony); #9, #8, #50, #5 = Mill; the grinding (said of
the teeth); #10, #2, #10, #50 = n. He (God) Understands; #10, #2, #60 = To
tread down, to trample; #10, #6, #20, #30, #6 = To be about to eat; #10,
#6, #50, #4, #2 = n. Yah is Bountiful; #20, #2, #50 = To bind, fasten; #50,
#2, #20 = To gush forth; #50, #2, #20 = A spring; #50, #10, #2, #10 = n.
Fruitful; #70, #2 = Darkness or blackness (especially of a cloud); a cloud;
a gloomy spot, a dark thicket; a threshold or step;

EGO (FEMALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #2 - Contrast of
Terms, Self-Culture; I-Ching: H11 - Peace, Pervading, Greatness; Tetra: 16
- Contact / INNER: #2 - Contrast of Terms, Self-Culture; I-Ching: H11 -
Peace, Pervading, Greatness; Tetra: 16 - Contact} #2 has 3 Categories:

= Beth / House; #2, #10, #400 = Beth; #8, #20, #40, #5 = The name of the
second Sephira;

Nous: #11
Time: 19:30 hrs
Date: 2017.1.13
Torah: #30 #1 #6 %81 = #37
Dao: Value and Function of Non-Existence
Tetra: #33 - Closeness
I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together,
Alliance

Latin: Oriens {Praised & Exalted God} Alt: Harachel {The Crushing of God} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST LIGHTNING & SERVES TO OBTAIN VICTORY
2. FAME
3. THE LEARNED WHO HAVE BECOME FAMOUS
4. Rombomare
}

Shem {Exhalted Name, Name, renown}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:8,col:5,nous:11&idea:{116}&idea:{309}&idea:{126}&idea:{407}>

***@zen: 3, row: 8, col: 5, nous: 11 [Date: 2017.1.13, Super: #309 /
#45 - Extremes and Reversals, Greatest Virtue; I-Ching: H49 - Radical
Change, Revolution (moulting), Skinning, The bridle; Tetra: 28 - Change,
Ego: #407 / #11 - Value and Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 -
Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 33 -
Closeness]

By then systematically stalk upon the Internet and improperly utilise the
legal process against the Sovereignty of the Nation to slander, malign,
intimidate and silence prominent persons by knowingly false and malicious
testimony which avoids any accountability by them.

DOLF @ 0845 HOURS ON 10 DECEMBER 2017: “The association of this Category of
Understanding #115 with the ROMAN CATHOLIC / FREEMASONRY / ISLAMIC SAINT
ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE as defining these additional @1 / @5 meta principles
clearly demonstrates that I have been subject to a long term systematic
dehumanising as planned (ie. it has a thematic imperative which must occur
by #17 as 2017) campaign of religious extremist cyber / social media
(GRINDR/SCRUFF) attacks designed to dispossess me of a rational mind, steal
my intellectual property and involving escalating threats of violence in
the same category as that of Dutch Politician Geert Wilders.

— HAIL GOD OF HYMEN —

"I’VE ALWAYS LOVED THEE.
THOU ART MY KING.
THAT’S ALL TAX FREE.
VANITY OH VANITY BLING.
I BRING IT OUT FOR THE.
EVEN MY BEST TITHE.
AND TIP OF MY DING.
GREATER WORDS BLYTHE {ie. carefree}.
I CANNOT EVER SING."

NOTE: *VESURI* *CXV* (FINNISH meaning: *BILLHOOK* #115 has numerous
associations with Categories of Understanding #136, #170, #190, #232, #242,
#325, #354, #364, #390;
- a tool having a sickle-shaped blade with a sharp inner edge, used for
[circumcision rites and the] pruning or lopping branches or other
vegetation.

<http://www.grapple369.com?telos:115>

SPEARS (Thrown spears and javelins are listed under ranged weapons);

- Ahlspiess, awl *PIKE* (European)
* Migration Period spear, framea, gaizaz, gar, geirr, ger (European)

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO MERCURY (#260)

47 7 63
55 39 23
15 71 31 = #117 / #351

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{117}&idea:{351}>

#7 (9) - AKHAYAH (Seraphim-Archangels) = #7
#15 (8) - HHARIEL (Cherubim-Archangel) = #22
#23 (7) - MELAHEL (Throne-Archangel) = #45
#31 (6) - LEKABEL (Dominion-Archangel) = #76
#39 (5) - REHAIEL (Powers-Archangel) = #115
#47 (4) - OSHLYAH (Virtues-Archangel) = #162
#55 (3) - MEAHYAH (Principalities-Archangel) = #217
#63 (2) - AENDEL (Archangels-Archangel) = #280
#71 (1) - HYEIEL (Angels-Archangel) = #351

USURPER: #1 {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #64 (8x8) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #65 {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #260 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #2080 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #2340 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #4680 {(Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2}
HIGH OVERSEER: #299520 {((Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2) x
Last Number in the Square}

#1 - Accountants
#2 - Broadcasters
#3 - Advertising Agents
#4 - Jesters
#5 - Debaters
#6 - Orators
#7 - Journalists, Writers
#8 - Inventors, Booksellers, Publishers
#9 - Clerks, Civil Engineers

[IMAGE: GEERT OR DOLF AS TARGETED #KORPPIONOIKEUS ENDEMIC CULTURE OF
INTERNET / COMMUNITY HATRED AS EXEMPLAR MENS REA FOR THE LAS VEGAS
SLAUGHTER OF 1 OCTOBER 2017 AS ACTUS REA]

That is supposed to be a characterisation (Dutch Raven/Hitler/Napoleon
Emperor) named dolf as being either the Dutch politician GEERT Wilders or
of myself... and I was on SCRUFF @ 2246 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY 2017 violently
and verbally *PIKED* by a user "428-146 Green. SOL 8" with the same GAME
BOY as Heavy Metal music and YOUTUBE associations as compilation of
initiated action for their cause célèbre.

*PIKE* (verb)
- The act of being roofied or date raped in any other way

#101 = #PI {#80} #KAPPA {#20} #ALPHA {#1} #HOMOSEXUAL #ROOFIE #ROHYPNOL #NF
#GDI (as an anti-frat term: *God* *Damn* *Independent*)

#KORPPIONOIKEUS it means "the raven/rape is right" and is the tag line for
a globalist campaign of criminalised amorality of *PIKE* as having a
violent psychosexual malice intent against the person of another.

Since we have the nub as the locus of the religious extremism problem
defined together with its USURPER characteristics:

47 7 63
55 39 23
15 71 31 = #117 / #351

We then have a möbius fly strip means to categorise dispersals for watch
events to psychologically profile and identify high probability extremist
actions entirely from meta-data which strike those specific #NOUS zones.

<http://www.grapple369.com?telos:47> etc

The prototype doesn’t currently allow for multiple telos watch events which
can then load into the GIZMO array as occurs during the CHAT function() and
IDEA:{} search option:

The phrase “this is a test.” creates this event watch:

Event: 37977254@{
Super: 42; Ego: 41
}

And thus we can say it has no probability of association.

When intersections with meta-data events occur you then have a quantifiable
risk flagged.

This can also be utilised with either real-time speech monitoring or
records of
interviews where the person under surveillance will exhibit the nano
nuances of such empathy with criminal intention within the dynamic of their
speech and without the need for waterboarding techniques to facilitate
co-operation.

This occurs without the expressed need for explicit statements which
conveys such intentions.

Fortunately with respects to Intellectual Property rights associated with
an atemporal identity and determination of damages, my change of name which
occurred in 9 July 1987 when I was employed within the police force and it
occurred as discharging of a lawful authority to change to birth
certificate and equally when the self identity of transgendered persons
rights were thereafter also included. And then I published it as an
exercise of voluntary authority within the police gazette. Unfortunately
it all occurred before the cartoon character upon which the campaign is
actioned and which appeared in 1989.”

RORT PHILLIPS {WARLIKE; A LOVER OF HORSES} (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0514 HOURS
ON 11 DECEMBER 2016: “CYBER STALKING #115 - RELIPORNO:

Heb je hem er al in gehad?

Translation: Have you already had it?”

DOLF @ 1140 HOURS ON 11 DECEMBER 2017: “And it ought to come as no surprise
that we find in several direct encapsulated associations to the trinomial
HOMOIOS mathematical theoretical noumenon that this sub-category of
understanding:

CYBER STALKING: #115 - RELIPORNO AS DEPRAVITY BY RELIGIONISTS

Has two NOUS associations which are shown above to the ternary derived
TETRAGRAMMATON meta-descriptor prototypes:

#76 - Strength's Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H20 -
Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 64 - Sinking;

#11 - Value and Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking
Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness

That are both numerical as quantitative values and contemplated zones that
ought to be evaluated by any judicial process {ie. Melchizedek is the king
of justice} before an impartial, fair and equitable prudent consideration
as unbiased determination can be then made in relation to any possibility
of there being any intentional prerogative as unlawful use of the term:

*MOROCCANS* @memeBrain [Telos: #407, Super: #72 - Self-Love, Holding
Oneself Dear; I-Ching: H39 - Adversity, Obstacles, Limping, Obstruction,
Afoot; Tetra: 79 - *DIFFICULTIES*, Ego: #2 - Contrast of Terms,
Self-Culture; I-Ching: H11 - Peace, Pervading, Greatness; Tetra: 16 -
*CONTACT*]

LET’S GO [DRANOD OBSERVER17] COMMANDO [NL.POLITIEK] @ 1140 HOURS ON 11
DECEMBER 2017: “So Mr Bakker... how are the new cameras going?”
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf

#1 - Accountants
#2 - Broadcasters
#3 - Advertising Agents
#4 - Jesters
#5 - Debaters
#6 - Orators
#7 - Journalists, Writers
#8 - Inventors, Booksellers, Publishers
#9 - Clerks, Civil Engineers
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/KORPPIONOIKEUS.jpg>

of me... and I was on SCRUFF @ 2246 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY 2017 violently and
verbally *PIKED* by a user "428-146 Green. SOL 8" with the same GAME BOY as
Heavy Metal music and YOUTUBE associations as compilation of initiated
action for their cause célèbre.

*PIKE* (verb)
- The act of being roofied or date raped in any other way

#PI #KAPPA #ALPHA #HOMOSEXUAL #ROOFIE #ROHYPNOL #NF #GDI (as an anti-frat
[...]

BETRAYING OF OUR NATIONS VALUES:

In a similar manner the mischievous conviction of Dutch politician Geert
Wilders (against which I provided a dissenting opinion) may be considered
as the consequence of the planned intention of others such as the Saint
Andrews cause célèbre by the Knights Templar International as a
conglomeration of:

Date: 2017.11.27
Torah: #200 #5 #70 %81 = #32
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:5,row:7,col:3,nous:76&idea:{297}&idea:{467}&idea:{316}&idea:{548}>

***@zen: 5, row: 7, col: 3, nous: 76 [Date: 2017.11.27, Super: #338 /
#73 - Employing Deeming, Daring to Act; I-Ching: H46 - Climbing,
Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending; Tetra: 7 - Ascent, Ego: #407 / #76 -
Strength's Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing,
Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 64 - Sinking]

SUPER (MALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #54 - Culturing
Perspectives and Intuition; I-Ching: H55 - Abundance, Abounding, Fullness;
Tetra: 45 - Greatness / INNER: #10 - Impossible Advice, What can Be Done?;
I-Ching: H30 - Cohesion, Radiance, Clinging to Brightness/Fire, The net;
Tetra: 41 - Response} #297 has 8 Categories:

#1, #6, #80, #10, #200 = n. Ophir: land of Solomon's gold (India?); #1, #6,
#90, #200 = Receptacle; granary; treasury; store, stock, treasure; #1,
#200, #6, #40, #10, #40 = n. Red Hills; #1, #200, #40, #6, #50 = Palace,
fortress, citadel; #2, #90, #200, #5 = Enclosure; sheep-fold; n. Fortress;
#7, #40, #200, #50 = n. Celebrated; #10, #70, #7, #10, #200 = n. Auxiliary;
#40, #200, #1, #6, #50 = n. Fertility;

SUPER (MALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #62 - Construing
a Guide, Practise Reason; I-Ching: H23 - Peeling, Disintegration,
Stripping, Splitting apart, Flaying; Tetra: 70 - Severance / INNER: #16 -
Being a Guide, Returning to the Root; I-Ching: H28 - Major Superiority,
Excess, Great Exceeding, Preponderance of the great, Critical mass; Tetra:
75 - Failure} #467 has 5 Categories:

#1, #10, #400, #6, #50 = Ingress, entrance; #1, #20, #400, #2, #4, #10, #30
= Without prescription, without limit; #7, #10, #400, #50 = n. Olive Tree;
#50, #400, #10, #2, #5 = A foot-path; #60, #2, #400, #5 = n. Repose, a
Cushite race;

EGO (FEMALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #73 - Employing
Deeming, Daring to Act; I-Ching: H46 - Climbing, Moving/Pushing Upward,
Ascending; Tetra: 7 - Ascent / INNER: #29 - Deeming, Non-Assertion;
I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening of the Light,
Brilliance injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 67 - Darkening} #316 has 12
Categories:

#1, #2, #10, #300, #3 = n. Father of Wandering; #1, #300, #10, #5 =
Support, foundation; #8, #300, #6, #2 = n. Thoughtful; #8, #300, #8 = To be
needful; to have need; #10, #4, #2, #300 = n. Honeyed; #10, #200, #6, #100
= Green thing; #10, #5, #6, #5, #1, #8, #200, #10, #40, #30, #1 = To fill
up after the Lord (to follow Yahweh fully); #40, #70, #6, #200 = Nakedness
or penis; #60, #50, #6, #200 = Blindness; #6, #50, #100, #90, #70 = Crime
of the end (ie. fatal); #70, #200, #6, #40 = Naked; barely clad, ragged;
half dressed; #70, #200, #6, #40 = Sly or crafty; prudent, sagacious;

EGO (FEMALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #62 - Construing
a Guide, Practise Reason; I-Ching: H23 - Peeling, Disintegration,
Stripping, Splitting apart, Flaying; Tetra: 70 - Severance / INNER: #15 -
Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H61 - Inner
Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning; Tetra: 1 - Centre} #548 has 3
Categories:

#8, #200, #40, #300 = A sickle; #40, #8, #90, #10, #400 = The half; the
middle (of the day), noon; #60, #80, #4, #400 = Scurf or scab;
Nous: #11
Time: 19:30 hrs

#45 - Extremes and Reversals, Greatest Virtue; I-Ching: H49 - Radical
Change, Revolution (moulting), Skinning, The bridle; Tetra: 28 - Change,
Ego: #407 / #11 - Value and Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 -
Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 33 -
Closeness]

SUPER (MALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #35 - Great
Guiding Signs?, Virtue of Benevolence; I-Ching: H17 - Following,
Allegiance; Tetra: 19 - Following / INNER: #34 - Great Guide, Trust in its
Perfection; I-Ching: H18 - Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay, Correcting,
Work on what has been spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra: 27 -
Duties} #116 has 15 Categories:

#1, #80, #30, #5 = Darkness, gloom; #2, #30, #10, #4, #70 = Not unto; as
far as; nothing to or for; #20, #30, #10, #6, #50 = A pining or failing;
consumption, destruction; #20, #40, #6, #50 = Spice, seasoning; cumin; #20,
#60, #30, #6 = Ninth month (new moon of December to new moon of January);
#30, #6, #30, #10, #40 = Winding stairs; #40, #70, #2, #4 = Work; #40, #20,
#6, #50 = A basis or foundation; a stand or place, a site; #40, #40, #6,
#30 = Over against; #50, #6, #60 = To flee; to haste away; #60, #6, #50 =
To be soft of sticky; #60, #6, #50 = To be jagged or pointed; #60, #50, #1,
#5 = n. 'Thorn Hedge', a town in Judah; #70, #6, #10, #30 = Suckling;
child; #70, #6, #10, #30 = Wicked or perverse;

SUPER (MALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #66 - Strategic
Reversal, Putting Oneself Behind; I-Ching: H41 - Diminution, Decrease,
Diminishing; Tetra: 55 - Diminishment / INNER: #22 - Point to Reversal?,
Humility's Increase; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping,
Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 34 - Kinship} #309 has 4 Categories:

#2, #1, #6, #300 = Evil; #3, #6, #300 = Mound, lump, clod; #5, #4, #4,
#200, #40, #6, #50 = n. Hadad is High; #8, #200, #6, #90, #5 = A sharp
threshing sledge;

EGO (FEMALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #45 - Extremes
and Reversals, Greatest Virtue; I-Ching: H49 - Radical Change, Revolution
(moulting), Skinning, The bridle; Tetra: 28 - Change / INNER: #3 -
Political Prescriptions, Quietude; I-Ching: H46 - Climbing, Moving/Pushing
Upward, Ascending; Tetra: 8 - Opposition} #126 has 20 Categories:

#1, #30, #40, #50, #5 = *WINDOW*; #7, #2, #8, #6, #40, #50, #8, #5 =
Sacrifice and oblation (especially to an idol); #20, #40, #6, #20, #40 = As
to you; #30, #6, #90 = To stammer, to mimic, to mock or deride; #40, #1,
#80, #5 = A baking, baked food; #40, #6, #60, #20 = A covered walk,
portico; #40, #20, #30, #6, #30 = Perfection, splendour; #40, #30, #6, #50
= A night's lodging or rest; an inn, caravanserai; #60, #50, #6, #10 = One
of the three angels said to have confined Lilith under the sea. probably
'Thorn of Yah' or 'Hater'; #50, #6, #70 = To shake or agitate, to reel or
stagger; to tremble; to rustle, to wave about; to dangle or swing; to
quake; to wander about; #50, #20, #6, #50 = n. 'Prepared' (name of a
threshing-floor); #60, #6, #60 = To leap; to gallop; #60, #6, #60 =
Twitter; #60, #6, #60 = To gnaw or nibble; #60, #6, #60 = A horse; a
swallow (bird); #60, #10, #6, #50 = n. 'Blooming', Siwan, the third month
of the Hebrew Year from the new moon of June to that of July; #70, #6, #50
= To lie down or rest, to dwell; #70, #6, #50 = To move or agitate, to
twinkle; to wave or bubble; #70, #6, #50 = Sin or wrong; punishment;
misery; #70, #50, #6 = Suffering or oppressed;

EGO (FEMALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #2 - Contrast of
Terms, Self-Culture; I-Ching: H11 - Peace, Pervading, Greatness; Tetra: 16
- Contact / INNER: #38 - Consequences for Virtuous Discourse; I-Ching: H62
- Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the
small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 11 - Divergence} #407 has 8 Categories:

#1, #2, #3, #400, #1 = n. God-given --- Persian name; #1, #6, #400 = To cut
in; to engrave or mark; to be willing; to agree; to come in; to be, to
exist; #1, #6, #400 = A characteristic; sign; token of proof (Sabbath,
circumcision, sacrifice, etc.); military ensign; memorial, monument;
warning, premonition; prodigy, wonder or miracle; #1, #6, #400 = Existence,
being; self. (#1 #6 #400 --- literally: The first letter (#1) AND (#6) the
last letter (#400)); #2, #100, #300, #5 = Entreaty; #2, #400, #5 = To break
up, destroy; desolation; #7, #200, #200 = To sneeze; to bind, gird up, be
active, nimble; #80, #10, #200, #40, #70, #7 = Fierce of face;

By then systematically stalking them upon the Internet or social media
networks with the clear intention made by false *OATHS* to improperly
utilise the legal process against the Sovereignty of the Nation itself so
as slander, malign, intimidate and silence prominent persons by knowingly
false defamation and conjured malicious testimony which is construed in a
manner which avoids any accountability by them.

RORT PHILLIPS {WARLIKE; A LOVER OF HORSES} (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0514 HOURS
ON 11 DECEMBER 2016: “CYBER STALKING #115 - RELIPORNO:

Heb je hem er al in gehad?

Translation: Have you already had it? {#309 as #6, #50, #200, #3, #50 =
nirgan (H5372): {#0 as #303} 1) to murmur, whisper; 1a) murmurers; 1b)
backbite, slander, tale}

#76 - Strength's Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H20 -
Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 64 - Sinking;

#11 - Value and Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking
Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness

That are both numerical as quantitative values and contemplated zones which
ought to be prudently evaluated by any judicial process {ie. Melchizedek is
a a sovereign and religious value that is held about the king of justice}
before an impartial, fair and equitable consideration as unbiased
determination can be then made in relation to any possibility of there
being an intentional prerogative as unlawful use of the term:

[...]

*** TO BE CONTINUED ***

Fortunately with respects to Intellectual Property rights associated with
an atemporal identity and determination of damages, my change of name which
occurred in 9 July 1987 when I was employed within the police force and it
occurred as discharging of a lawful authority to change to birth
certificate and equally when the self identity of transgendered persons
rights were thereafter also included. And then I published it as an
exercise of voluntary authority within the police gazette. Unfortunately
it all occurred before the cartoon character upon which the campaign is
actioned and which appeared in 1989.

- dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf

#1 - Accountants
#2 - Broadcasters
#3 - Advertising Agents
#4 - Jesters
#5 - Debaters
#6 - Orators
#7 - Journalists, Writers
#8 - Inventors, Booksellers, Publishers
#9 - Clerks, Civil
Engineers <http://www.grapple369.com/images/KORPPIONOIKEUS.jpg>

or of me... and I was on SCRUFF @ 2246 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY 2017
[...]

the Saint Andrews cause célèbre by the Knights Templar International as
a conglomeration of:

#1, #6, #80, #10, #200 = n. Ophir: land of Solomon's gold (India?); #1,
#6, #90, #200 = Receptacle; granary; treasury; store, stock, treasure;
#1, #200, #6, #40, #10, #40 = n. Red Hills; #1, #200, #40, #6, #50 =
Palace, fortress, citadel; #2, #90, #200, #5 = Enclosure; sheep-fold; n.
Fortress; #7, #40, #200, #50 = n. Celebrated; #10, #70, #7, #10, #200 =
n. Auxiliary; #40, #200, #1, #6, #50 = n. Fertility;

#1, #10, #400, #6, #50 = Ingress, entrance; #1, #20, #400, #2, #4, #10,
#30 = Without prescription, without limit; #7, #10, #400, #50 = n. Olive
Tree; #50, #400, #10, #2, #5 = A foot-path; #60, #2, #400, #5 = n.
Repose, a Cushite race;

#1, #80, #30, #5 = Darkness, gloom; #2, #30, #10, #4, #70 = Not unto; as
#20, #60, #30, #6 = Ninth month (new moon of December to new moon of
January); #30, #6, #30, #10, #40 = Winding stairs; #40, #70, #2, #4 =
Work; #40, #20, #6, #50 = A basis or foundation; a stand or place, a
site; #40, #40, #6, #30 = Over against; #50, #6, #60 = To flee; to haste
away; #60, #6, #50 = To be soft of sticky; #60, #6, #50 = To be jagged
or pointed; #60, #50, #1, #5 = n. 'Thorn Hedge', a town in Judah; #70,

#2, #1, #6, #300 = Evil; #3, #6, #300 = Mound, lump, clod; #5, #4, #4,
#200, #40, #6, #50 = n. *HADAD* *IS* * HIGH*; #8, #200, #6, #90, #5 = A
sharp threshing sledge;CORRESPONDENCE: 2 x #41 = #82 as #INNER {FEMALE
(EGO)} / {#2 - desire, inclination: Milites Templi {#2 - Soldiers of the
Temple} (1144 CE) / TOOLS: marriage / Honour Parents},

#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#65 /#2]

ABRAM SEEKS TO CONVERT TERAH FROM IDOLATRY; THE FAMILY OF TERAH [Genesis
11: 27- 30] / ABRAM BURNS THE IDOLS / DEATH OF HARAN [Genesis 11:28;
12:1-14]:

"38J6W6D - 1. And it came to pass in the sixth week, in the seventh year
thereof, that Abram {high father} said to Terah {to breathe; scent;
blow} his father, saying, "Father!" And he said, "Behold, here am I, my
son." 2. And he said, "What help and profit have we from those idols
which thou dost worship, And before which thou dost bow thyself?

3. For there is no spirit in them, for they are dumb forms, and a
misleading of the heart. Worship them not: 4. Worship the God of heaven,
who causeth the *RAIN* *AND* *THE* *DEW* *TO* *DESCEND* *ON* *THE*
*EARTH*, and doeth everything upon the earth, and hath created
everything by His word, and all life is from before His face.

"Within religious texts, Ba‘al/Hadad is the lord of the sky who governs
the rain and thus the germination of plants with the power to determine
fertility. He is the protector of life and growth to the agricultural
people of the region. The absence of Ba‘al causes dry spells,
starvation, death, and chaos. Also refers to the mountain of the west
wind. The Biblical reference occurs at a time when Yahweh has provided a
strong east wind to push back the waters of the Red or Erythrian Sea, so
that the children of Israel might cross over:

"And Moses {taken out; drawn forth} stretched out his hand over the sea;
and the LORD {ie. YHWH = #26} caused the sea to go back by a strong east {

'xlit' : "qâdîym",
'lingo' : 0,
'strongs' : "H6921",
'pronounce' : "kaw-deem'",
'lemma' : ["קָדִים"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "Or קָדִם; from קָדַם; the fore or front part; hence (by
orientation) the East (often adverbially, eastward, for brevity the east
wind); east(-ward, wind).",
'gematria' : {'154' : [100, 4, 10, 40], '714' : [100, 4, 10, 600]},
'umbra' : {
'159' : [100, 4, 10, 40, 5],
'164' : [5, 100, 4, 10, 40, 5],
'165' : [6, 100, 4, 10, 40, 5],
'190' : [6, 30, 100, 4, 10, 40], <--- Associated to {#390 = 1, #100,
#80, #1, #3, #5, #200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious,
ravenous; 2) a extortioner, a robber}
'714' : [100, 4, 10, 600],
'719' : [5, 100, 4, 10, 600],
'759' : [40, 5, 100, 4, 10, 600]
}

}, wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were
divided.

Nous: #33
Time: 06:40 hrs
Date: 2017.7.2
Torah: #10 #7 #30 %81 = #47
Dao: Achievable Goals, Virtue of Discrimination
Tetra: #35 - Gathering
I-Ching: H9 - Lesser Domestication, Minor Restraint, Small Accumulating,
The taming power of the small, Small harvest

Latin: Benedictus {God glorified in all things} Alt: Vambel {Repeated
Entrance of God} {

1. AIDS RECONCILIATION & CONJUGAL FAITHFULNESS
2. FRIENDSHIP & AFFABILITY
3. MEMORY, SHREWDNESS & DESIGN
4. Theosulk
}

Shelah {Sprout/That breaks; that unties; that undresses}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:3,col:7,nous:33&idea:{33}&idea:{390}&idea:{398}>

***@zen: 1, row: 3, col: 7, nous: 33 [Date: 2017.7.2, Time: 06:40
hrs, Super: #390 / #33 - Achievable Goals, Virtue of Discrimination;
I-Ching: H9 - Lesser Domestication, Minor Restraint, Small Accumulating,
The taming power of the small, Small harvest; Tetra: 35 - Gathering,
Ego: #398 / #33 - Achievable Goals, Virtue of Discrimination; I-Ching:
H9 - Lesser Domestication, Minor Restraint, Small Accumulating, The
taming power of the small, Small harvest; Tetra: 35 - Gathering]

Nous: #37
Time:
Torah:
Dao: Non-Deeming Action, Government Administration
Tetra: #21 - Release
I-Ching: H40 - Release, Deliverance, Taking-Apart, Untangled

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:8,row:8,col:8,nous:37&idea:{265}&idea:{331}&idea:{318}&idea:{390}>

***@zen: 8, row: 8, col: 8, nous: 37 [Super: #331 / #75 -
Destructive Envy, Harmed Through Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Restraint,
Inaction, Bound, Keeping still, mountain, Stilling; Tetra: 72 -
Hardness, Ego: #390 / #37 - Non-Deeming Action, Government
Administration; I-Ching: H40 - Release, Deliverance, Taking-Apart,
Untangled; Tetra: 21 - Release]

And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry
ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on
their left." [Exodus 14:21-22 (KJV)]

In the Ugaritic texts El, the supreme god of the pantheon, resides on
Mount Lel (perhaps meaning "Night") and it is there that the assembly of
the gods meet. That is perhaps the mythical cosmic mountain.
[<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadad>]

5. Why do ye worship things that have no spirit in them? For they are
the *WORK* *OF* (*MEN'S*) *HANDS*, and on your shoulders do ye bear
them, and ye have no help from them, but they are a great cause of shame
to those who make them, And a misleading of the heart to those who
worship them: Worship them not."

6. And his father said unto him, "I also know it, my son, but what shall
I do with a people who have made me to serve before them? 7. And if I
tell them the truth, they will slay me; for their soul cleaveth to them
to worship them and honour them. Keep silent, my son, lest they slay
thee." 8. And these words he spake to his two brothers, and they were
angry with him and he kept silent.

39J2W6D - 9. And in the fortieth jubilee, in the second week, in the
seventh year thereof, Abram {high father} took to himself a wife, and
her name was Sarai {my lady; my princess}, the daughter of his father,
and she became his wife.

10. And Haran {mountainous country; grace}, his brother, took to himself
a wife in the third year of the third week, and she bare him a son in
the seventh year of this week and he called his name Lot. 11. And Nahor
{hoarse; dry; hot}, his brother, took to himself a wife.

12. And in the sixtieth year of the life of Abram {high father}, that
is, in the fourth week, in the fourth year thereof [ie. 39J4W3D as
39x49+4x7+3 = 1942 x 364 days of years = 706888 / 294 * 293 =
704483.619048 / 365.24232 = 1928.81159 AM or 2017 BCE], Abram {high
father} arose by night, and *BURNED* *THE* *HOUSE* *OF* *THE* *IDOLS*,
and he burned all that was in the house, and no man knew it. 13. And
they arose in the night and sought to save their gods from the midst of
the fire.

14. And Haran {mountainous country; grace} hasted to save them, but the
fire flamed over him, and he was burnt in the fire, and he died in Ur
{fire, light, a valley} of the Chaldees {as demons, or as robbers}
before Terah {to breathe; scent; blow} his father, and they buried him
in Ur {fire, light, a valley} of the Chaldees {as demons, or as robbers,
also an astrologer (as if proverbial of that people) / {#390 = 1, #100,
#80, #1, #3, #5, #200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious,
ravenous; 2) a extortioner, a robber}}. [Book of Jubilees 12:1-14]

It is suggested by the text that this referred to specific gods such as
Hadad (Ugaritic: 𐎅𐎄𐎆 Haddu), Adad, Haddad (Akkadian) or Iškur
(Sumerian) has his abode in HEAVEN and was the storm, thunderbolt and
rain god in the Northwest Semitic and ancient Mesopotamian religions.

He was attested in Ebla as "Hadda" in c. 2500 BCE. From the Levant,
Hadad was introduced to Mesopotamia by the Amorites, where he became
known as the Akkadian (Assyrian-Babylonian) god Adad. Adad and Iškur
are usually written with the logogram 𒀭𒅎 dIM—the same symbol used for
the Hurrian god Teshub. Hadad was also called "Pidar", "Rapiu",
"Baal-Zephon", or often simply Baʿal (Lord), but this title was also
used for other gods.

The *BULL* or *LION* was the symbolic animal of Hadad. He appeared
bearded, often holding a club and thunderbolt while wearing a
bull-horned headdress. Hadad was equated with the Indo-European Nasite
Hittite storm-god Teshub; the Egyptian god *Set*; the Rigvedic god
Indra; the Greek god *Zeus*; the Roman god *Jupiter*, as Jupiter Dolichenus.

In Akkadian, Adad is also known as Ramman ("Thunderer") cognate with
Aramaic Rimmon, which was a byname of Hadad. Ramman was formerly
incorrectly taken by many scholars to be an independent
Assyrian-Babylonian god later identified with the Hadad.

Though originating in northern Mesopotamia, Adad was identified by the
same Sumerogram dIM that designated Iškur in the south. His worship
became widespread in Mesopotamia after the First Babylonian Dynasty. A
text dating from the reign of Ur-Ninurta characterizes Adad/Iškur as
both threatening in his stormy rage and generally life-giving and
benevolent.

Ur-Ninurta, c. 1859 – 1832 BC (short chronology) or c. 1923 – 1896 BC
(middle chronology), was the 6th king of the 1st Dynasty of Isin. A
usurper, Ur-Ninurta seized the throne on the fall of Lipit-Ištar and
held it until his violent death some 28 years later.

*ABRAM* *IS* *CALLED* *TO* *THE* *LAND* *OF* *PROMISE*:

21. And he said Shall I return unto Ur {fire, light, a valley} of the
Chaldees {as demons, or as robbers, also an astrologer (as if proverbial
of that people) / {#390 = 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5, #200 as harpax
(G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a extortioner, a
robber}} who seek my face that I may return to them, or am I to remain
here in this place?

The right path before Thee prosper it in the hands of Thy servant that
he may fulfil (it) and that I may not walk in the deceitfulness of my
heart, O my God."

22. And he made an end of speaking and praying, and behold the word of
the Lord was sent to him through me, saying: "Get thee up from thy
country, and from thy kindred and from the house of thy father unto a
land which I shall show thee, and I shall make thee a great and numerous
nation.

Nous: #47
Time:
Torah:
Dao: Ignorant Guides, Viewing the Distant
Tetra: #30 - Bold Resolution
I-Ching: H43 - Resolution, Displacement, Parting, Break-through

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:1,col:1,nous:47&idea:{192}&idea:{510}&idea:{190}&idea:{480}>

***@zen: 4, row: 1, col: 1, nous: 47 [Date: (none), Time: (none),
Super: #510 / #28 - Opposites and Primitivism, Returning to Simplicity;
I-Ching: H24 - Return, The turning point; Tetra: 2 - Full Circle, Ego:
#480 / #47 - Ignorant Guides, Viewing the Distant; I-Ching: H43 -
Resolution, Displacement, Parting, Break-through; Tetra: 30 - Bold
Resolution]

23. And I shall bless thee
And I shall make thy name great,

And thou wilt be blessed in the earth,
And in thee will all families of the earth be blessed,

And I shall bless them that bless thee,
And curse them that curse thee.

"For when God made promise to Abraham {father of a great multitude},
because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself, ‘Saying,
Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee.’

And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.

For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to
them an end of all strife.

Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise
the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath {

#480 as #6, #2, #50, #300, #2, #70, #10, #40 = shaba` (H7650): {#19 as
#372} 1) to swear, adjure; 1a) (Qal) sworn (participle); 1b) (Niphal);
1b1) to swear, take an oath; 1b2) to swear (of Jehovah by Himself); 1b3)
to curse; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to cause to take an oath; 1c2) to adjure;

#480 as #50, #300, #100, #30 = shaqal (H8254): {#21 as #430} 1) to
weigh, weigh out, pay out; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to weigh; 1a2) to weigh out
(a price); 1a3) of grief (fig); 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be weighed; 1b2)
to be weighed out;

#480 as #40, #2, #8, #30, #400 = bachal (H973): {#1 as #40} 1) to
loathe, abhor, feel loathing; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to loathe; 1a2) to gain by
greed, gain hastily; 1b) (Pual) obtained by greed;

#480 as #4, #70, #6, #400 = de`ah (H1844): {#2 as #79} 1) knowledge (of
God);

#480 as #4, #400, #20, #6, #50 = dath (Aramaic) (H1882): {#3 as #404} 1)
decree, law; 1a) a decree (of the king); 1b) law; 1c) law (of God);

#480 as #400, #8, #7, #10, #50, #5 = chazah (H2372): {#4 as #20} 1) to
see, perceive, look, behold, prophesy, provide; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to see,
behold; 1a2) to see as a seer in the ecstatic state; 1a3) to see,
perceive; 1a3a) with the intelligence; 1a3b) to see (by experience);
1a3c) to provide;

#480 as #20, #40, #200, #10, #200, #10 = kimriyr (H3650): {#5 as #470}
1) blackness, gloominess, darkness;

#480 as #2, #30, #2, #6, #400, #40 = libbah (H3826): {#7 as #37} 1) heart;

}: That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to
lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay
hold upon the hope set before us:

Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and
which entereth into that within the veil;

Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even JESUS {He is saved/A
saviour; a deliverer} of NAZARETH {Sovereign; one chosen or set apart;
separated; crowned; sanctified}, made an high priest for ever after the
order of Melchizedek {king of justice} [whom Abraham met prior to the
ratification of the: #123 - Covenant within 40J4W and where he
established a *LAW* *OF* *THE* *TITHE*:

25 ... for Abram, and for his seed, a tenth of the first-fruits to the
Lord, and the Lord ordained it as an ordinance for ever that they should
give it to the priests who served before Him, that they should possess
it for ever. 26. And to this law there is no limit of days; for He hath
ordained it for the generations for ever that they should give to the
Lord the tenth of everything, of the seed and of the wine and of the oil
and of the cattle and of the sheep. 27. And He gave (it) unto His
priests to eat and to drink with joy before Him.

cf: Book of Jubilees 13:25-27].” [Hebrews 6:13-20 (KJV)]

24. And I shall be a God to thee and thy son, and to thy son's son, and
to all thy seed: fear not, from henceforth and unto all generations of
the earth I am thy God."

----------

#13 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 / #6]

MENTALISM: 1 x #41 = #41 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#1 - Will, free
will, choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta descriptor prototypes: Omne Datum Optimum
{#1 - Every perfect gift} (1139 CE) / Remember the Sabbath Day},

#14 / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature [#34 / #7]

*THE* *REVIVAL* *OF* *HEBREW* *AND* *USE* *OF* *TRINOMIAL* *NOUMENON*:

25. And the Lord God said: "Open his mouth and his ears, that he may
hear and speak with his mouth, with the language which hath been
revealed"; for it had ceased from the mouths of all the children of men
from the day of the overthrow (of Babel {incongruity; confusion; mixture}).

26. And I opened his mouth, and his ears and his lips, and I began to
speak with him in Hebrew in the tongue of the creation {22 / 7 = 3W1D}
[Book of Jubilees 12:25-26]:

THIS is the history of the division of the days of the law and of the
testimony, of the events of the years, of their (year) weeks, of their
jubilees throughout all the years of the world, as the Lord spake to
Moses on Mount Sinai when he went up to receive the tables of the law
and of the commandment, according to the voice of God as He said unto
him, "Go up to the top of the Mount."

GOD'S REVELATION TO MOSES ON MOUNT SINAI [Genesis: 1:1-26; Exodus
24:15-18]:

1. And it came to pass in the first year of the exodus of the children
of Israel {who prevails with God} out of Egypt {that troubles or
oppresses; anguish}, in the third month, on the sixteenth day of the
month, that God spake to Moses {taken out; drawn forth}, saying: "Come
up to Me on the Mount, and I will give thee two tables of stone of the
law and of the commandment, which I have written, that thou mayst teach
them."

2. And Moses {taken out; drawn forth} went up into the mount of God, and
the glory of the Lord abode on Mount Sinai, and a cloud overshadowed it
six days. 3. And He called to Moses {taken out; drawn forth} on the
seventh day out of the midst of the cloud, and the appearance of the
glory of the Lord was like a flaming fire on the top of the Mount. 4.
And Moses {taken out; drawn forth} was on the Mount forty days and forty
nights, and God taught him the earlier and the later history 1 of the
division of all the days of the law and of the testimony. 5. And He
said: "Incline thine heart to every word which I shall speak to thee on
this Mount, and write them in a book in order that their generations may
see how I have not forsaken them for all the evil which they have
wrought in transgressing the covenant which I establish between Me and
thee for their generations this day on Mount Sinai.

6. And thus it will come to pass when all these things come upon them, 3
that they will recognize that I am more righteous than they in all their
judgments and in all their actions, and they will recognize that I have
been truly with them. 7. And do thou write for thyself 4 all these words
which I declare unto thee this day, for I know their rebellion and their
stiff neck, 5 before I bring them into the land of which I sware to
their fathers, to Abraham {father of a great multitude} and to Isaac
{laughter} and to Jacob, saying: "Unto your seed will I give a land
flowing with milk and honey. 8. And they will eat and be satisfied, and
they will turn to strange gods, to (gods) which cannot deliver them from
aught of their tribulation: "and this witness shall be heard for a
witness against them.

9. For they will forget all My commandments, (even) all that I command
them, and they will walk after the Gentiles, and after their
uncleanness, and after their shame, and will serve their gods, and these
will prove unto them an offence and a tribulation and an affliction and
a snare.

10. And many will perish and they will be taken captive, and will fall
into the hands of the enemy, because they have forsaken My ordinances
and My commandments, and the festivals of My covenant, and My sabbaths,
and My holy place which I have hallowed for Myself in their midst, and
My tabernacle, and My sanctuary, which I have hallowed for Myself in the
midst of the land, that I should set My name upon it, and that it should
dwell (there).

11. And they will make to themselves high places and groves and graven
images, and they will worship, each his own (graven image), so as to go
astray, and they will sacrifice their children to demons, and to all the
works of the error of their hearts.

12. And I will send witnesses unto them, that I may witness against
them, but they will not hear, and will slay the witnesses also, and they
will persecute those who seek the law, and they will abrogate and change
everything so as to work evil before My eyes.

13. And I shall hide My face from them, and I shall deliver them into
the hand of the Gentiles for captivity, and for a prey, and for
devouring, and I shall remove them from the midst of the land, and I
shall scatter them amongst the Gentiles.

14. And they will forget all My law and all My commandments and all My
judgments, and will go astray as to new moons, and sabbaths, and
festivals, and jubilees, and ordinances.

15. And after this they will turn to Me from amongst the Gentiles with
all their heart and with all their soul and with all their strength, and
I shall gather them from amongst all the Gentiles, and they will seek
Me, so that I shall be found of them, when they seek Me p. 38 with all
their heart and with all their soul.

16. And I shall disclose to them abounding peace with righteousness, and
I shall remove them the plant of uprightness, with all My heart and with
all My soul, and they will be for a blessing and not for a curse, and
they will be the head and not the tail.

17. And I shall build My sanctuary 5 in their midst, and I shall dwell
with them, and I shall be their God and they will be My people 6 in
truth and righteousness.

18. And I shall not forsake them nor fail them; for I am the Lord their
God." [Book of Jubilees 1:1-18]

"49J1W2D - 4. Wherefore I have ordained for thee the year-weeks and the
years and the jubilees: there are forty-nine jubilees from the days of
Adam {earthy; red} until this day, and one week and two years and there
are yet forty years (+ 5W5D = 50J) to come (lit. "distant for learning
the commandments of the Lord, until they pass over into the land of
Canaan {merchant; trader; or that humbles and subdues}, crossing the
Jordan {the river of judgment} to the west.

5. And the jubilees will pass by, until Israel {who prevails with God}
is cleansed from all guilt of fornication, and uncleanness, and
pollution, and sin, and error, and dwelleth with confidence in all the
land, and there will be no more a Satan or any evil one, and the land
will be clean from that time for evermore.

6. And behold the commandment regarding the Sabbaths--I have written
(them) down for thee and all the judgments of its laws." [Book of
Jubilees 50:4-6]

CONTINUATION OF [Book of Jubilees 12:27]

27. And he took the books of his fathers {ie. the Book of ENOCH}, and
these were written in Hebrew and he transcribed them, and he began from
henceforth to study them, and I made known to him that which he could
not (understand), and he studied them during the six rainy months.

39J6W6D - 28. And it came to pass in the seventh year of the sixth week
that he spoke to his father, and informed him that he would leave Haran
{mountainous country; grace} to go into the land of Canaan {merchant;
trader; or that humbles and subdues} to see it and return to him.

29. And Terah {to breathe; scent; blow} his father said unto him; "Go in
peace: May the eternal God make thy path straight, And the Lord [(be)
with thee, and] protect thee from all evil, And grant unto thee grace,
mercy and favour before those who see thee, And may none of the children
of men have power over thee to harm thee; Go in peace.

30. And if thou seest a land pleasant to thy eyes to dwell in, then
arise and take me to thee and take Lot {wrapt up; hidden; covered;
myrrh; rosin} with thee, the son of Haran {mountainous country; grace}
thy brother, as thine own son: the Lord be with thee.

31. And Nahor {hoarse; dry; hot} thy brother leave with me till thou
returnest in peace, and we go with thee all together." [Book of Jubilees
12:27-31]

ABRAM WITH LOT IN CANAAN AND EGYPT [Genesis 12:4-20] / ABRAM SEPARATES
FROM LOT [Genesis: 13:11-18]:

"40J1W2D - 16. And it came to pass in the forty-first jubilee, in the
third year of the first week, that he returned to this place and offered
thereon a burnt sacrifice, and called on the name of the LORD {ie. YHWH
= #26}, and said:

'Thou, the most high God, art my God for ever and ever.'

40J1W3D - 17. And in the fourth year of this week Lot {wrapt up; hidden;
covered; myrrh; rosin} parted from him, and Lot {wrapt up; hidden;
covered; myrrh; rosin} dwelt in Sodom {their secret; their cement}, and
the men of Sodom {their secret; their cement} were sinners exceedingly.

18. And it grieved him in his heart that his brother's son had parted
from him; for he had no children.

19. In that year when Lot was taken captive, the Lord said unto Abram
{high father}, after that Lot {wrapt up; hidden; covered; myrrh; rosin}
had parted from him, in the fourth year of this week: "Lift up thine
eyes from the place where thou art dwelling, northward and southward,
and westward and eastward.

20. For all the land which thou seest I shall give to thee and to thy
seed for ever, and I shall make thy seed as the sand of the sea: though
a man may number the dust of the earth, yet thy seed shall not be numbered.

21. Arise, walk (through the land) in the length of it and the breadth
of it, and see it all; for to thy seed shall I give it." [Book of
Jubilees 13:16-21]

----------

VIBRATION: 3 x #41 = #123 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#3 - disposition
towards (something or someone): Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145
CE) / POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill},

3 x #41 = #123 as #6, #2, #50, #10, #5, #50 or #773 as #6, #2, #50, #10,
#5, #700 = ben (H1121): {#75 as #123} 1) son, grandson, child, member of
a group; 1a) son, male child; 1b) grandson; 1c) children (pl. - male and
female); 1d) youth, young men (pl.); 1e) young (of animals); 1f) sons
(as characterisation, ie sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or
sons of God [for angels]; 1g) people (of a nation) (pl.); 1h) of
lifeless things, ie sparks, stars, arrows (fig.); 1i) a member of a
guild, order, class;

#16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature [#111 /#3]

#3 - Political Prescriptions, Quietude; I-Ching: H46 - Climbing,

#1, #30, #40, #50, #5 = *WINDOW*; #7, #2, #8, #6, #40, #50, #8, #5 =
#1, #80, #5 = A baking, baked food; #40, #6, #60, #20 = A covered walk,
portico; #40, #20, #30, #6, #30 = Perfection, splendour; #40, #30, #6,
#50 = A night's lodging or rest; an inn, caravanserai; #60, #50, #6, #10
#60 = Twitter; #60, #6, #60 = To gnaw or nibble; #60, #6, #60 = A horse;
#6, #50 = To lie down or rest, to dwell; #70, #6, #50 = To move or
agitate, to twinkle; to wave or bubble; #70, #6, #50 = Sin or wrong;
punishment; misery; #70, #50, #6 = Suffering or oppressed;

EGO (FEMALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #2 - Contrast
of Terms, Self-Culture; I-Ching: H11 - Peace, Pervading, Greatness;
Tetra: 16 - Contact / INNER: #38 - Consequences for Virtuous Discourse;

#2, #400, #5 = To break up, destroy; desolation; #7, #200, #200 = To
sneeze; to bind, gird up, be active, nimble; #80, #10, #200, #40, #70,
#7 = Fierce of face;

By then systematically stalking them upon the Internet or social media
networks with the clear intention made by false *OATHS* to which the
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS as the known WILL OF GOD {ie. DIEU ET
MON DROIT} which is implicitly known as explicitly stated, to improperly
[...]

Has two NOUS associations and which are shown above as related to the
ternary derived TETRAGRAMMATON meta-descriptor prototypes:

#76 - Strength's Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H20 -
Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 64 - Sinking;

#11 - Value and Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness,
Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness

That are both numerical as quantitative values and contemplated zones
which ought to be prudently evaluated by any judicial process {ie.
Melchizedek is a sovereign and religious value that is held about the
king of justice} before an impartial, fair and equitable consideration
as unbiased determination can be then made in relation to any
possibility of there being an intentional prerogative as unlawful use of

#1, #30, #10, #1, #30 = n. God is Mighty. (the Shemhametforash); #2,
#20, #10, #40 = n. Weepers; #2, #30, #10, #30 = Mixed fodder, provender;
#2, #30, #40 = To check or restrain; #2, #60, #10 = n. Bright; #4, #2,
#10, #6, #50 = *DUNG*, *EXCREMENT*; #4, #10, #2, #6, #50 = Pining or
Wasting; #8, #60, #4 = To bow, bend (the neck); to incline oneself; to
be gracious, pious; to abuse, insult; kindness, goodwill, compassion;
piety, religion; mercy, favour; reproach, disgrace; n. 'Chesed' --- the
#5 = Mill; the grinding (said of the teeth); #10, #2, #10, #50 = n. He
(God) Understands; #10, #2, #60 = To tread down, to trample; #10, #6,
#20, #30, #6 = To be about to eat; #10, #6, #50, #4, #2 = n. Yah is
Bountiful; #20, #2, #50 = To bind, fasten; #50, #2, #20 = To gush forth;
#50, #2, #20 = A spring; #50, #10, #2, #10 = n. Fruitful; #70, #2 =

#2 = Beth / House; #2, #10, #400 = Beth; #8, #20, #40,
#5 = The name of the second Sephira;

LET’S GO [DRANOD OBSERVER17] COMMANDO [NL.POLITIEK] @ 1140 HOURS ON 11
DECEMBER 2017: “So Mr Bakker... how are the new cameras going?”

*** TO BE CONTINUED ***

Fortunately with respects to Intellectual Property rights associated
with an atemporal identity and determination of damages, my change of
name which occurred in 9 July 1987 when I was employed within the police
force and it occurred as discharging of a lawful authority to change to
birth certificate and equally when the self identity of transgendered
persons rights were thereafter also included. And then I published it
as an exercise of voluntary authority within the police gazette.
Unfortunately it all occurred before the cartoon character upon which
the campaign is actioned and which appeared in 1989.

Excerpts from: "TRUTH WHISPERS AS TEARS IN RAIN (DRAFT ONLY)"

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 11 December, 2017

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Whispers.pdf>

- dolf
*FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf

#8, #200, #40, #300 = A sickle; #40, #8, #90, #10, #400 = The half; the

#2, #1, #6, #300 = Evil; #3, #6, #300 = Mound, lump, clod; #5, #4, #4,
#200, #40, #6, #50 = n. *HADAD* *IS* * HIGH*; #8, #200, #6, #90, #5 = A

#480 as #40, #2, #8, #30, #400 = bachal (H973): {#1 as #40} 1) to

#480 as #4, #70, #6, #400 = de`ah (H1844): {#2 as #79} 1) knowledge (of
God);

#480 as #4, #400, #20, #6, #50 = dath (Aramaic) (H1882): {#3 as #404} 1)
decree, law; 1a) a decree (of the king); 1b) law; 1c) law (of God);

#480 as #400, #8, #7, #10, #50, #5 = chazah (H2372): {#4 as #20} 1) to

#16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature [#111 /#3]

#3 - Political Prescriptions, Quietude; I-Ching: H46 - Climbing,

#1, #30, #40, #50, #5 = *WINDOW*; #7, #2, #8, #6, #40, #50, #8, #5 =
#1, #80, #5 = A baking, baked food; #40, #6, #60, #20 = A covered walk,
portico; #40, #20, #30, #6, #30 = Perfection, splendour; #40, #30, #6,
#50 = A night's lodging or rest; an inn, caravanserai; #60, #50, #6, #10

#5 = Mill; the grinding (said of the teeth); #10, #2, #10, #50 = n. He
(God) Understands; #10, #2, #60 = To tread down, to trample; #10, #6,
#20, #30, #6 = To be about to eat; #10, #6, #50, #4, #2 = n. Yah is
Bountiful; #20, #2, #50 = To bind, fasten; #50, #2, #20 = To gush forth;
#50, #2, #20 = A spring; #50, #10, #2, #10 = n. Fruitful; #70, #2 =

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2017-12-13 10:21:53 UTC
— EXCERPTS FROM WORK IN PROGRESS SECTION: “[MASTEMA ("hostility") UPDATES]
MACRON’S NAPOLEONIC {ie. name calling *TRUMP* and having #FIVE tricks in
hand} MOMENTS

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 13 December, 2017

Nous: #65
Time: 17:20 hrs
Date: 2017.12.13
Torah: #8 #70 #40 %81 = #37
Dao: Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity
Tetra: #63 - Watch
I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up

Latin: Sublevator {God, the hope of all the children of the earth} Alt:
Mabhel {Emptiness of Things Before God} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST LIGHTNING & INFERNAL SPIRITS OF RELIGIOUS CULTS
2. CREED
3. INFLUENCES & PROTECTS THOSE WHO SEEK THE TRUTH
4. Serucuth
}

Jehoshaphat {The Lord is judge}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:7,col:7,nous:65&idea:{65}&idea:{432}&idea:{431}>

***@zen: 1, row: 7, col: 7, nous: 65 [Date: 2017.12.13, Super: #432 /
#65 - Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing,
Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 63 - Watch, Ego: #431 / #65 -
Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation
(view), Looking up; Tetra: 63 - Watch]
Thus to summarise, what we have accomplished by means of mythological
redaction is to identify some of the prerequisite CATEGORIES OF
UNDERSTANDING by which we may mathematically quantify the notion of *EVIL*
and to do so without any nuance of bias which might be misconstrued as
racial or religious profiling because the clustered notion of #394 -
MASTÊMÂ {#351 / #463; #142 / #147 / #148; #77 / #78} is no different to
#246 - *ANGEL* GABRIEL as BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS) within the SEPTET
notion of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS.

This mythology of which we are privy within the BOOK OF JUBILEES as the 22
Generations from Adam to Jacob may be considered to be equitable narrative
to the DAOist seminal texts known as the I CHING / DAO TE CHING in that
they convey meta descriptor prototypes / principles assigned to the
language stoicheion:

#ALEPH to #LAMED: AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY {ANIMUS:
OBEDIENCE}

#MEM to #QOPH: TETRAD FOR ANY GENII THESIS {SPIRITUS: AIDING}

#RESH to #TAU: IMPELEMENTATION {GRAVITAS: ASSISTING}

#YOD + #MEM + #TAU + #ALEPH {23 CHROMOSOME ELEMENTS AS THEORY OF GENDER}"

Which in having a notion of all time by divisions of Jubilees of years,
Weeks of years and Days of years:

39J4W3D as 39x49+4x7+3 = 1942 x 364 days of years = 706888 / 294 * 293 =
704483.619048 / 365.24232 = 1928.81159 AM or 2017 BCE

Assigned to the #400 ordinal value as solar tropical year understanding
associated with those letters: 365.24232.

For instance the story of the RAVEN {#260} is associated to TERAH {Station,
delay, a station of Israel in the wilderness, To breathe; scent; blow} as
related to the 19th generation or letter #QOPH:

#19 - ENGENDERING NATURE: {QOPH - *OATHS* OF DIEU ET MON DROIT}

VII - And *We* *do* *hereby* *declare* *Our* *pleasure* *to* *be* *that*,
*in* *the* *event* of death, *INCAPACITY*, removal, or absence of Our said
Governor General out of Our said Commonwealth, *and* *all* *and* *EVERY*
*THE* *POWERS* *AND* *AUTHORITIES* herein granted to him shall until Our
further pleasure is signified therein, be vested in such person as may be
APPOINTED by Us under Our Sign Manual and Signet to be Our Lieutenant
Governor of Our said Commonwealth: or if there shall be no such Lieutenant
Governor in Our said Commonwealth, then in such person or persons as may be
APPOINTED by Us under Our Sign Manual and Signet to administer the
Government of the same. *No* *SUCH* *POWERS* *OR* *AUTHORITIES* *SHALL*
*VEST* in such Lieutenant Governor, or such other person or persons,
*UNTIL* *HE* *OR* *THEY* *SHALL* *HAVE* *TAKEN* *THE* *OATHS* *APPOINTED*
to be taken by the Governor General of Our said Commonwealth, and in the
manner provided by the Instructions accompanying these Our Letters Patent.”

And therefore applies to jurisprudence as a PRINCIPLE / POWERS {#48 as #8,
#10, #30 = To move in a circle, dance; power, might; strength,
produce; riches, wealth; force (for war), army; honesty, virtue, worth;
fortification, bulwark, rampart, moat; pain, pang; trembling, terror} /
FUNCTIONS which are transcendent to, but capable of being applied to all
religious belief and persons.

These notes will be included within my “Whispers” chapter later today and
have been provided before hand for the exigencies of Governance and news
media so as to promulgate their autonomous actions rather than a dependency
function...

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Whispers.pdf>

*MITHRA* (Avestan: 𐬀𐬭𐬚𐬌𐬨 Miθra, Old Persian: 𐎷𐎰𐎼 Miça) is the
Zoroastrian angelic Divinity (yazata) of Covenant, Light, and Oath. In
addition to being the Divinity of Contracts, Mithra is also a judicial
figure, an all-seeing Protector of Truth, and the Guardian of Cattle, the
Harvest, and of The Waters.

The Romans attributed their Mithraic mysteries (the mystery religion known
as Mithraism) to "Persian" (ie. Zoroastrian) sources relating to Mithra.
Since the early 1970s the dominant scholarship has noted dissimilarities
between the Persian and Roman traditions, making it, at most, the result of
Roman perceptions of (Pseudo-)Zoroastrian ideas.

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury {#1 - Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: 64
meta descriptor prototypes / Remember the Sabbath Day}

#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus {#2 - desire, inclination / TOOLS:
marriage / Honour Parents},

#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars {#3 - disposition towards (something or
someone) / POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill},

#34 - *LION* (Leo): Jupiter {#4 - favour, affection / TIME: #CENTRE and
#INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy Against Autonomy)},

#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar {#5 - last will, testament / CANON: RHYTHM &
HARMONY / Do Not Steal}} as DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)

#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus {#6 - goal, object,
purpose, intention / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial / bifurcated) THEORY
OF NUMBER / Do Not Bear False Witness} as BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS),
and

#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn {#7 - signification, import / LIMIT: #INR AS
TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet}} as MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA DENUNTIANS)."
[Acts 17:22-32 (KJV)]

Together with the Vedic common noun mitra, the Avestan common noun miθra
derives from proto-Indo-Iranian *mitra, from the root mi- "to bind", with
the "tool suffix" -tra- "causing to." Thus, etymologically mitra/miθra
means "that which causes binding", preserved in the Avestan word for
“Covenant, Contract, Oath".

In Middle Iranian languages (Middle Persian, Parthian etc.), miθra became
mihr, from which New Persian مهر mihr, Wanetsi and Wazirwola (Pashto)
mērə/myer, and Armenian mihr/mher ultimately derive.
[<‪https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithra‬>]

19. And a cloud of ravens came to devour the seed, and Abram ran to meet
them before they settled on the ground, and cried to them before they
settled on the ground to devour the seed, and said, "Descend not: return to
the place whence ye came," and they proceeded to turn back.

#10, #2, #6, #30 = Produce (of the land); wealth;
#10, #6, #2, #30 = A blast, a loud shout, sound or signal; Jubilant;
river, stream; the Jubilee;
#20, #6, #20, #2 = A star; the planet Mercury; a prince;
#40, #1, #7 = From that time;
#40, #4, #4 = To stretch out, to measure; to mete out; to requite,
flight, a fleeing or passing away;
#40, #8 = Fat, marrowy; wealthy, noble;

20. And he caused the clouds of ravens to turn back that day seventy times
{

#5 as #PHALLUS = #360 / #72 or #365 / #70 = #5 + 5x5 = 25 / #65 / Usurper:
@1 / Mystery: #26 {YHWH} / Leader: #325 / Regulator: #390 / General
Governor: #780 / 2 = #390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5, #200 as harpax
(G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a extortioner, a robber or
#365 / #5 = #73

}, and of all the ravens throughout all the land where Abram was there
settled there not so much as one. 21. And all who were with him throughout
all the land saw him cry out, and all the ravens turn back, and his name
became great in all the land of the Chaldees. 22. And there came to him
this year all those that wished to sow, and he went with them until the
time of sowing ceased: and they sowed their land, and that year they
brought enough grain home and ate and were satisfied.

39J5W0D - 23. And in the first year of the fifth week Abram taught those
who made implements for oxen, the artificers in wood, and they made a
vessel above the ground, facing the frame of the plough, in order to put
the seed thereon, and the seed fell down therefrom upon the share of the
plough, and was hidden in the earth, and they no longer feared the ravens.
24. And after this manner they made (vessels ) above the ground on all the
frames of the ploughs, and they sowed and tilled all the land, according as
Abram commanded them, and they no longer feared the birds." [Book of
Jubilees 11:3-24]

YOUTUBE: "Dubstep Gaming Music ⛔ Best Dubstep, Drum n Bass, Drumstep ✔ It's
Gaming Time"

"49J1W2D - 4. Wherefore I have ordained for thee the year-weeks and the
years and the jubilees: there are forty-nine jubilees from the days of Adam
{earthy; red} until this day, and one week and two years and there are yet
*FORTY* *YEARS* (49J1W2D + 5W5D = 50J) *TO* *COME* (*LITERALLY*
“*DISTANT*”) *FOR* *LEARNING* *THE* *COMMANDMENTS* *OF* *THE* *LORD*,
*UNTIL* *THEY* *PASS* *OVER* *INTO* *THE* *LAND* *OF* *CANAAN* {merchant;
trader; or that humbles and subdues}, crossing the Jordan {the river of
judgment} to the west.

[IMAGE: ARCH KAI TELOS OIDA: {1 (#5) + 2 (#12) + 3 (#15) + 4 (#40 = So
Israel, is it so, that you have been sojourning forty years in the
wilderness? [Amos 5:25; Acts 7:42]) = 10 (#72)}]

NOTE: "Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness
forty years, O house of Israel?

But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch {king / Caesar} and Chiun
{ie.

This is no doubt the combined Angelic genius Ou'RaEL = Vav (#6) + Resh
(#200) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed (#30) as derived from a 3x3 = #15 (9) matrix
which is used as a template to formulate the values for various elements as
being inclusive of AIR: #114 (#342 {ie. #341 + #1 as Cardinal Sin}) + #123
(#369) = #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE*

} your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus {a sack
full of blood; the similitude of burning}, saith the LORD, whose name is
The God of hosts." [Amos 5:25 –Amos 5:27 KJV ]

5. And the jubilees will pass by, until Israel {who prevails with God} is
cleansed from all guilt of fornication, and uncleanness, and pollution, and
sin, and error, and dwelleth with confidence in all the land, and *THERE*
*WILL* *BE* *NO* *MORE* *A* *SATAN* *OR* *ANY* *EVIL* *ONE*, and the land
will be clean from that time for evermore.

6. And behold the commandment regarding the Sabbaths--I have written (them)
down for thee and all the judgments of its laws." [Book of Jubilees 50:4-6]

The Apostle's Epistle to the Romans unambiguously concerns an everlasting
wisdom of divine origin, "a Primordial Tradition" as an argument which is
made against the notion of the Godhead sustained by a sophistic artifice as
the binomial HETEROS basis to a THEORY OF NUMBER that is an invention of
the Transformative Prototype necessary to overcome an inherent dichotomy
within the unity of 1x1 as a diagonal of the square root of 2 which
exhibits an incommensurate characteristic.

- dolf

Initial Post: 13 December 2017

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf

#65 - Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing,
Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 63 - Watch, Ego: #431 / #65 -
Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation
(view), Looking up; Tetra: 63 - Watch]

Thus to summarise, what we have accomplished by means of mythological
redaction is to identify some of the prerequisite CATEGORIES OF
UNDERSTANDING by which we may mathematically quantify the notion of *EVIL*
and to do so without any nuance of bias which might be misconstrued as
racial or religious profiling because the clustered notion of #394 -
MASTÊMÂ {#351 / #463; #142 / #147 / #148; #77 / #78} as *SATAN* / *BELIAL*
is no different to a mathematical conception of #246 - *ANGEL* GABRIEL as
the BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS) within the SEPTET notion of INTELLECTUS

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury {#1 - Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: 64
meta descriptor prototypes / Remember the Sabbath Day}

#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus {#2 - desire, inclination / TOOLS:
marriage / Honour Parents},

#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars {#3 - disposition towards (something or
someone) / POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill},

#34 - *LION* (Leo): Jupiter {#4 - favour, affection / TIME: #CENTRE and
#INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy Against Autonomy)},

#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar {#5 - last will, testament / CANON: RHYTHM &
HARMONY / Do Not Steal}} as DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)

#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus {#6 - goal, object,

#10, #2, #6, #30 = Produce (of the land); wealth;
#10, #6, #2, #30 = A blast, a loud shout, sound or signal; Jubilant; river,
stream; the Jubilee;
#20, #6, #20, #2 = A star; the planet Mercury; a prince;
#40, #1, #7 = From that time;
#40, #4, #4 = To stretch out, to measure; to mete out; to requite, flight,
a fleeing or passing away;
#40, #8 = Fat, marrowy; wealthy, noble;

#5 as #PHALLUS = #360 / #72 or #365 / #70 = #5 + 5x5 = 25 / #65 / Usurper:
#365 / #5 = #73

http://youtu.be/AAFFZJCA794

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/tetraname.jpg>

dolf

#65 - Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing,
Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 63 - Watch, Ego: #431 / #65 -
Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation
(view), Looking up; Tetra: 63 - Watch]

Thus to summarise, what we have accomplished by means of mythological
redaction is to identify some of the prerequisite CATEGORIES OF
UNDERSTANDING by which we may mathematically quantify the notion of *EVIL*
and to do so without any nuance of bias which might be misconstrued as
racial or religious profiling because the clustered notion of #394 -
MASTÊMÂ {#351 / #463; #142 / #147 / #148; #77 / #78} as *SATAN* / *BELIAL*
anarchist trolls is no different to a mathematical conception of #246 -

#10, #30 = To move in a circle, dance; power, might; strength, produce;
riches, wealth; force (for war), army; honesty, virtue, worth;
fortification, bulwark, rampart, moat; pain, pang; trembling, terror} /
FUNCTIONS which are transcendent to, but capable of being applied to all
religious belief and persons.

These notes will be included within my “Whispers” chapter later today and
have been provided before hand for the exigencies of Governance and news
media so as to promulgate their autonomous actions rather than a dependency
function...

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Whispers.pdf>

THE HISTORY OF THE PATRIARCHS FROM #AYIN {#70} - REU {his friend; his
shepherd} TO #RESH {#200} - ABRAHAM {father of a great multitude} [Genesis:
11:20-30] / THE CORRUPTION OF THE HUMAN RACE [Genesis: 11:1-15]:

36J6W6D - 10. And she bare him Terah in the seventh year of this week. 11.
And the prince MASTÊMÂ sent ravens and birds to devour the seed which was
sown in the land, in order to destroy the land, and rob the children of men
of their labours. Before they could plough in the seed, the ravens picked
(it) from the surface of the ground. 12. And for this reason he called his
name Terah, because the ravens and the birds reduced them to destitution
and devoured their seed.

13. And the years began to be barren, owing to the birds, and they devoured
all the fruit of the trees from the trees: it was only with great effort
that they could save a little of all the fruit of the earth in their days.

39J2W0D - 14. And in this thirty-ninth jubilee, in the second week in the
first year, Terah took to himself a wife , and her name was ’Êdnâ, the
daughter of ’Abrâm the daughter of his father's sister. 15. And in the
seventh year of this w eek she bare him a son, and he called his name
Abram, by the name of the father of his mother; for he had died before his
daughter had conceived a son.

16. And the child began to understand the errors of the earth that all went
astray after graven images and after uncleanness, and his father taught him
writing {ie. Arabic: الأَبْجَدِيَّة العَرَبِيَّة}, and he was two weeks of
years old, and he separated himself from his father that he might not
worship idols with him. 17. And he began to pray to the Creator of all
things that He might save him from the errors of the children of men, and
that his portion should not fall into error after uncleanness and vileness.
18. And the seed time came for the sowing of seed upon the land, and they
all went forth together to protect their seed against the ravens, and Abram
went forth with those that went, and the child was a lad of fourteen years:

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury {#1 - Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: 64
meta descriptor prototypes / Remember the Sabbath Day}

#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus {#2 - desire, inclination / TOOLS:
marriage / Honour Parents},

#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars {#3 - disposition towards (something or
someone) / POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill},

#34 - *LION* (Leo): Jupiter {#4 - favour, affection / TIME: #CENTRE and
#INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy Against Autonomy)},

#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar {#5 - last will, testament / CANON: RHYTHM &
HARMONY / Do Not Steal}} as DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)

#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus {#6 - goal, object,

#10, #2, #6, #30 = Produce (of the land); wealth;
#10, #6, #2, #30 = A blast, a loud shout, sound or signal; Jubilant; river,
stream; the Jubilee;
#20, #6, #20, #2 = A star; the planet Mercury; a prince;
#40, #1, #7 = From that time;
#40, #4, #4 = To stretch out, to measure; to mete out; to requite, flight,
a fleeing or passing away;
#40, #8 = Fat, marrowy; wealthy, noble;

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury {#1 - Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: 64
meta descriptor prototypes / Remember the Sabbath Day}

#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus {#2 - desire, inclination / TOOLS:
marriage / Honour Parents},

#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars {#3 - disposition towards (something or
someone) / POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill},

#34 - *LION* (Leo): Jupiter {#4 - favour, affection / TIME: #CENTRE and
#INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy Against Autonomy)},

#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar {#5 - last will, testament / CANON: RHYTHM &
HARMONY / Do Not Steal}} as DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)

#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus {#6 - goal, object,

#10, #2, #6, #30 = Produce (of the land); wealth;
#10, #6, #2, #30 = A blast, a loud shout, sound or signal; Jubilant; river,
stream; the Jubilee;
#20, #6, #20, #2 = A star; the planet Mercury; a prince;
#40, #1, #7 = From that time;
#40, #4, #4 = To stretch out, to measure; to mete out; to requite, flight,
a fleeing or passing away;
#40, #8 = Fat, marrowy; wealthy, noble;

#5 as #PHALLUS = #360 / #72 or #365 / #70 = #5 + 5x5 = 25 / #65 / Usurper:
#365 / #5 = #73

[...]

42 16 65
64 41 18
17 66 40 = #123 as Vav (#6) + Pe (#80) + Vav (#6) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed
(#40) / #369 AS AIR (+)

#114 + #123 = #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE*

} your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves. {

The demonic 'root' of magic which is thought obtained from associations
derived from the triangulation of number n(n+1)/2 as symbolic and an
alternate transposition applied to the Tetragrammaton of 'YHWH' and known
as the root of nature {A-U-M} or Tetractys, the 'Holy Four-fold Form'. That
is:

MOTHER LETTERS {A-U-M} AS DAO OF GOVERNMENT

YOD (10) AS 4(4+1)/2 = #10 {A = FIRE} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) AS 5(5+1)/2 = #15 {U = WATER} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) + VAV (6) AS 6(6+1)/2 = #21 {M = AIR} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) + VAV (6) + HE (5) = {#0 / #CENTRE = EARTH} #26 AND TOTAL
OF #72 AS WICKEDNESS AND BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE NAME OF GOD AS ‘YHWH’

"Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from
a servant, though he be lord {

KURIOS: From κυρος kuros (supremacy); supreme in authority, that is, (as
noun) controller; by implication Mr. (as a respectful title):—God, Lord,
master, Sir

} of all;

But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage {

DOULOŌ: to enslave (literally or figuratively):--bring into (be under)
bondage, X given, become (make) servant

} under the elements {

STOICHEION: something orderly in arrangement, that is, (by implication) a
serial (basal, fundamental, initial) constituent (literally), proposition
(figuratively):—element, principle, rudiment

} of the world {

KOSMOS: orderly arrangement, that is, decoration; by implication the world
(in a wide or narrow sense, including its inhabitants, literally or
figuratively [morally]):—adorning, world

}: But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made
of a woman, made under the law {

NOMOS: a primary word νέμω nemō (to parcel out, especially food or grazing
to animals); law (through the idea of prescriptive usage), generally
(regulation), specifically (of Moses [including the volume]; also of the
Gospel), or figuratively (a principle):—law

}, to redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the
adoption of sons. And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit
of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Wherefore thou art no
more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through
Christ.

Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by
nature {

PHUSIS: growth (by germination or expansion), that is, (by implication)
natural production (lineal descent); by extension a genus or sort;
figuratively native disposition, constitution or usage:—([man-]) kind,
nature ([-al])

} are no gods.

But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn
ye again to the weak and beggarly elements {

STOICHEION: something orderly in arrangement, that is, (by implication) a
serial (basal, fundamental, initial) constituent (literally), proposition
(figuratively):—element, principle, rudiment

}, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?

Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years.

I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain."
[Galatians 4:1-:11 (KJV)]

Nevertheless, one very important concept which must be retained so that
each of the 4 elements exists under two polarities which 9 Angel geniuses
each assigned either:

- PASSIVE (#YIN) AS NEGATIVE
- ACTIVE (#YANG) AS POSITIVE

The *APEIRON* is thought to generated the opposites, hot-cold, wet-dry as
one very important concept which was retained within the Jewish Kabbalah
schema so that each of the 4 elements exists under two polarities which 9
Angel geniuses each assigned either:

#78 as Yod (#10) + Nun (#50) + Gimel (#3) + Yod (#10) + He (#5) / #234 as
FIRE (-)
#87 as Yod (#10) + Mem (#40) + Vav (#6) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed (#30) / #261
as FIRE (+)

#87 + #78 = #165

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{78}&idea:{234}&idea:{87}&idea:{261}&idea:{165}>

#96 as He (#5) + Ayin (#70) + Vav (#6) + Yod (#10) + He (#5) / #288 as
EARTH (-)
#105 as He (#5) + Same (#60) + Teth (#9) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed (#30) / #315
as EARTH (+)

#105 + #96 = #201

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{96}&idea:{288}&idea:{105}&idea:{315}&idea:{201}>

#114 as Vav (#6) + Tsade (#90) + Gimel (#3) + Yod (#10) + He (#5) / #342
as AIR (-)
#123 as Vav (#6) + Pe (#80) + Vav (#6) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed (#40) / #369 AS
AIR (+)

#114 + #123 = #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE*

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{114}&idea:{342}&idea:{123}&idea:{369}&idea:{237}>

#132 as He (#5) + Qoph (#100) + Yod (#10) + Lamed (#30) + Yod (#10) + He
(#5) / #396 as WATER (-)
#141 as He (#5) + Qoph (#100) + He (#5) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed (#30) / #423
as WATER (+) as being an impost made upon the name of GOD ALMIGHTY:

Yod (#10) + He (#5) + Vav (#6) + He (#5) = #26 as ‘YHWH’

#141 + #132 = #273

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{132}&idea:{396}&idea:{141}&idea:{273}&idea:{423}>

"And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course {

AIŌN: properly an age; by extension perpetuity (also past); by implication
the world; specifically (Jewish) a Messianic period (present or
future):—age, course, eternal, (for) ever (-more), [n-]ever, (beginning of
the, while the) world (began, without end)

} of this world {

KOSMOS: orderly arrangement, that is, decoration; by implication the world
(in a wide or narrow sense, including its inhabitants, literally or
figuratively [morally]):—adorning, world

}, according to the prince {ie. DEMIURGE {#5 + #6 = #11 as Collegium
Pontificum: *COLLEGE* *OF* *PONTIFFS* (510 BCE)} as ARCHŌN: Present
participle of ARCHŌ A primary verb; to be first (in political rank or
power):--reign (rule) over; a first (in rank or power):—chief (ruler),
magistrate, prince, ruler

[IMAGE: THE #36 - ROMAN EMPIRE AS GENTILE / #72 - JEWISH VASSAL DYNAMIC]

And the relationship is here shown as between the #1 - #CENTRE with both
the #36 (+ #1 as #CENTRE) and #72 (+ #1 as #CENTRE) as comprehensible
within the image above as conforming to the Apostle Paul's claim made
within the Epistle to the Romans, that Israel: "Who knowing the judgment of
God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, *NOT* *ONLY*
*DO* *THE* *SAME*, *BUT* *HAVE* *PLEASURE* *IN* *THEM* *THAT* *DO* *THEM*."
[Romans 1:31 (KJV)]