— THE CONSEQUENCE OF THE CAUSE CÉLÈBRE SLANDER AS BOER / ANZAC DEFAMATION
2018-08-22 10:19:59 UTC
I have today discarded the last of my friends due to the consequence of the
cause célèbre slander as BOER / ANZAC defamation.

MESSAGE #1: I am tomorrow going to prepare an application for the court to
seek protection orders for my safety which is being threatened by persons
with JINGOISTIC values engaged within BOER / ANZAC defamation.

Accordingly I needed to determine your bonafide in relation to such which
you have avoided for the past 4 days.

By 1700 hours if I have not heard from you then I will have to accept that
such reluctance is detrimental and will therefore sever all further dialog.

Any #168 - Condemnation / #541 - Contemn in relation to Remembrance 11
November 2018 centennial is then a matter for your own conscience and
accountability and bears consequence upon myself.

When 1700 hours ticks by then my course of life will be determined

MESSAGE #2: For whatever reason you have not sought by any motivation of
empathy and association of mate ship to have responded to my request of you
to establish the bonafide and goodwill intentioned of our association.

I must therefore in compliance with the egalitarian values and principles
as impetus for 24 years of labour put duty to STATE above any other wants
of life and accordingly must discontinue our friendship on grounds that you
have violated my trust.

And that you will be incapable of redeeming your circumstance in relation
to myself given the gravitas of betrayal which is made capricious by wilful
inaction.

I’m not going to wait until 1700 hours and will facilitate closure now.

There is no value in saying: God keep your soul.

Because you don’t believe in God for starters.

ADIEU

You have shown a disregard for the SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLE enumerated by the
MAXIM:

DIEU ET MON DROIT

As a policeman we swear an oath to such and have the motto:

TENEZ LE DROIT

LET ME SPELL IT OUT TO YOU ATHEISTS AND ROMAN CATHOLICS THAT IF DIEU ET MON
DROIT is the motto of THE SOVEREIGN. Then you are by your impious conduct:

- Impugning as cursing the SOVEREIGN;
- Impugning our entitlement to fair Justice;
- As a battle cry then impugning our BOER / ANZAC tradition whom have
engaged within theatres of war;
- Impugning our right to religious belief in the exercise of voluntary will
without coercion;

Such a statement which you gleefully make is an antagonism to our BOER /
ANZAC tradition as TREASON since a CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE is implied...

+ 0, 27, 54 {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - *FORMULA* *FOR*
*UNIVERSAL* *LAW*}

- Impugning as cursing the SOVEREIGN;

+ 0, 9, 18 {ie. System's Cosmology as Earth - *FORMULA* *OF* *HUMANITY*}

- Impugning our entitlement to fair Justice;

+ 0, 3, 6 {ie. Self identity - *FORMULA* *OF* *AUTONOMY* *AS* *SUI* *JURIS*
/ *MEMBRUM* *VIRILE*}

- As a battle cry then impugning our BOER / ANZAC tradition whom have
engaged within theatres of war;

+ 1, 2, 3 {ie. *FORMULA* *OF* *PROGRESSION* of individual phenomena}

- Impugning our right to religious belief in the exercise of voluntary will
without coercion;

H27 + H9 + H3 + H2 = #41 as #CENTRE

H54 + H18 + H6 + H3 = #81 as #WAN WU {*LOGICAL* *FALLACY* *WITHIN*
*BINOMIAL* *PYTHAGOREAN* *HETEROS* *THEORY* *OF* *NUMBER* *DERIVED*
*BELIEF* *SYSTEMS* *AND* *ROMAN* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE*}

= TETRAGRAMMATON HIERARCHY VALUE AS HOMOIOS THEORY OF *NUMBER*.

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE AS HUMAN NATURE BEING THE
DISCRIMINATING NORM}

#1 - Be socially beneficial (the Artificial Intelligence equivalent of 'Do
no evil'?); {*FORMULA* *FOR* *UNIVERSAL* *LAW*}

#2 - Don't introduce biases; {*FORMULA* *OF* *HUMANITY*}

#3 - Be safe; {*FORMULA* *OF* *AUTONOMY* *AS* *SUI* *JURIS* / *MEMBRUM*
*VIRILE*}

#4 - Respect privacy; {*FORMULA* *OF* *PROGRESSION*}

#5 - Be accountable; {*HUMAN* *NATURE* *AS* *DISCRIMINATING* *NORM*}

#6 - Be scientific; {*IMPLEMENTATION* *AS* *BINDING* *NORM*}

#7 - Limit abuse. {*ENGENDERING* *AS* *MANIFESTING* *NORM*}

You are not entitled to my Grapple369 paradigm being a trinomial
mathematical theoretical noumenon as Intellectual Property.

- dolf

Initial Post: 22 August 2018
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf

#1 - Be socially beneficial (the Artificial Intelligence equivalent of 'Do
no evil'?); {*FORMULA* *FOR* *UNIVERSAL* *LAW*}

#2 - Don't introduce biases; {*FORMULA* *OF* *HUMANITY*}

#3 - Be safe; {*FORMULA* *OF* *AUTONOMY* *AS* *SUI* *JURIS* / *MEMBRUM*
*VIRILE*}

#4 - Respect privacy; {*FORMULA* *OF* *PROGRESSION*}

#5 - Be accountable; {*HUMAN* *NATURE* *AS* *DISCRIMINATING* *NORM*}

#6 - Be scientific; {*IMPLEMENTATION* *AS* *BINDING* *NORM*}

#7 - Limit abuse. {*ENGENDERING* *AS* *MANIFESTING* *NORM*}

You are not entitled to my Grapple369 paradigm being a trinomial
mathematical theoretical noumenon as Intellectual Property.

Therefore I’m concerned for other’s welfare in that if I attend their
business then I might be subject to JINGOISTIC revenge (I’ve had over
$20,000 damage to car / home) as people seek to justify their erroneous
ANZAC tradition which I can associate with acts of #312 - TERRORISM such as
the Russian novichok poisonings.

“FOR THOSE BRAVE WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES SO WE COULD LIVE OURS”

LEST WE FORGET

And I cannot subject your good selves to such grievous acts.

In my letter to the State / Federal Attorney Generals, I stared that the
Boer War is the cornerstone of Australian identity as ethos of "OBEDIENT,
AIDING AND ASSISTING" and we reject CATEGORICALLY [others] unreasoned
disloyalty by INTELLECTUAL assent given to Foreign Powers {ie. especially
Irish, Scottish, RSL / Freemasonry / Roman Catholic [by] Saint Andrews
Cause Célèbre} as all unconscionable attempts to impose a substituted ethic
@5 against the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS whether by NEGLECT or
forced WILL upon our War Dead and to usurp @1 the Sovereignty embodied
within the Governor General as ANTHROPIC COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE.
Such a statement of value as demonstrated by the inclusion of the State of
Israel's flag amongst the Ca[val]ry [within the] 100 year anniversary
re-enactment of the Battle of Beersheba is a priori, not mantric as dogma,
requires no apologetics and proffers the utmost tactical, endearing and
enduring advantage for posterity as prosperity...

In accordance with this pre-eminent value statement which was heartedly
adopted by the participants within that public ceremony which occurred
within the State of Israel, compliant with the 500 year anniversary of
Martin Luthers nailed #95 treatise which commenced the Protestant
Reformation and the [centenary to the] Balfour Declaration [occurring] 2
November 2017, I had upon Saturday of 28 October 2017 immediately removed
FOUR {3 Wreaths and 1 Bouquets} floral arrangements after th[is]
Remembrance Service made for the Beersheba Centenary and before the actual
events occurring within the State of Israel and doing so [entirely] without
neither authority nor notification given to [or by] another party.

I have thereafter maintained a photographic timeline of events and of
particular note is the regrettable circumstance, that although the THREE {2
Wreaths and 1 Bouquets} floral arrangements were removed from the main
Memorial Shrine, 82 Macalister Street, Sale upon the following Saturday 4
November 2017, they have remained in a dried {

#368 = #6, #10, #2, #300, #10, #40 as yabesh (H3002): {#3 as #312 % #41 =
#25} 1) dry; 2) dried

} state at the Boer War Memorial situated on the corner of York Street /
Foster Street by the time the COURT ORDERS were made in the matter @ 1025
HOURS on 8 NOVEMBER 2017.

I have to be especially careful before this forthcoming Remembrance Day 11
November 2018 Centennial which I associate to the MAXIM: DIEU ET MON DROIT
as the motto of THE SOVEREIGN.

It’s very serious...”

BUDGIE TALK: “Please don’t be concerned for ourselves , we will be fine and
will ward off any forms of prejudice towards us for supporting you.

You need at least one safe haven that you can feel welcomed and
comfortable.

We all do.”

DOLF: “So long as you understand the gravitas of the problem of #168 -
Condemnation / #541 - Contemn associated with this Centennial which those
persons cannot avoid.”

RON JACOBSON (***@THEWOR1D.COM): “Who has TIME to read all that shite?

SOUNDBITES, matey!”

YOUTUBE: “DANGER WILL ROBINSON (LOST IN SPACE)”

DOLF: “OUR KINETIC INTENTION IS TO GENERATE #312 - ICONOCLASM BY SUBTLE
NEURAL LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING AS MEANS OF OSMOSIS WHICH BY THE PROCESS OF
METASTASIS WILL EVENTUALLY JAR THE TECTONIC PLATES TO YOUR IMMUTABLE
*NEO*-*NAZI* IGNORANCE AND THEN SUBJECT YOU TO A CATATONIC STATE OF
EXISTENCE AND IMPOTENT BEING SO THAT YOU DON’T EVER BREED...

H6565@{
@1: Sup: 30 (#30); Ego: 30 (#30),
@2: Sup: 35 (#65); Ego: 5 (#35),
@3: Sup: 34 (#99); Ego: 80 (#115 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN {%5}),
@4: Sup: 72 (#171 - I AM NOT UNCHASTE WITH ANY ONE {%20}); Ego: 38
(#153),
@5: Sup: 11 (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES OF GRAIN {%6}); Ego:
20 (#173 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL LUST {%27}),
@6: Sup: 51 (#233); Ego: 40 (#213),
Male: #233; Feme: #213
} // #375

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #480 % #41 = #29 - Deeming, Non-Assertion; I-Ching: H36 -
Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening of the Light, Brilliance
injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 67 - Darkening;

THOTH MEASURE: #29 - Oh Kenemtu, who makest thine appearance in Kenemit; I
am not given to cursing.

#VIRTUE: With Decisiveness (no. #29), numerous affairs, but
#TOOLS: With Exhaustion (no. #69), not a single happiness.
#POSITION: With Change (no. #28), creating the new.
#TIME: With Constancy (no. #51), cleaving to the old.
#CANON: #177

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_177@{
@1: Sup: 29 (#29); Ego: 29 (#29),
@2: Sup: 17 (#46); Ego: 69 (#98),
@3: Sup: 45 (#91); Ego: 28 (#126),
@4: Sup: 15 (#106); Ego: 51 (#177 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO CURSING {%29}),
Male: #106; Feme: #177
} // #177

#375 as [#30, #5, #80, #200, #20, #40] = parar (H6565): {UMBRA: #6 as #480
% #41 = #29} 1) to break, frustrate; 2) to split, divide; 1a) (Hiphil);
1a1) to break, violate; 1a2) to frustrate, make ineffectual; 1b) (Hophal);
1b1) to be frustrated; 1b2) to be broken; 1b3) to break; 1c) (Pilpel) to
break to bits, shatter; 2a) (Qal) to split, crack through; 2b) (Poel) to
break apart; 2c) (Hithpoel) to be split, be cracked through;

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:9.37>

WE ARE MORTAL ENEMIES AFTER ALL!”

Those Americans don’t share our {ie. #391 - HOMOIOS} values in the dignity
of a human being as the anthropocentric #390 - CROWNing glory of reality...

The fascist movement is a return to the traditions of ancient Rome [Adolf
Hitler’s Table Talk]

Kernel a “well regulated militia” doesn’t mean that you ought to be a
*constipated* *grunt*

YOUTUBE: “Your stool sir, is pathetic”

Winston Churchill said it best [and I paraphrase]: “We will never surrender
to that Vatican City-State.”

YOUTUBE: “Michael Jackson - They Don’t Care About Us (Brazil Version)”

WHAT DO ENGLISH-KNOWING PEOPLE MAKE OF THE TERM "SPACETIME"?

YOUTUBE: “The Army of Ghosts (DOCTOR WHO)”

H3742@{
@1: Sup: 30 (#30); Ego: 30 (#30),
@2: Sup: 50 (#80); Ego: 20 (#50),
@3: Sup: 7 (#87); Ego: 38 (#88),
@4: Sup: 13 (#100); Ego: 6 (#94),
@5: Sup: 15 (#115 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN {%5}); Ego: 2 (#96),
@6: Sup: 25 (#140 - I DEAL NOT FRAUDULENTLY {%14} / I AM NOT AN
EAVES-DROPPER {%16}); Ego: 10 (#106),
@7: Sup: 65 (#205); Ego: 40 (#146 - I AM NOT A LAND-GRABBER {%15}),
Male: #205; Feme: #146
} // #308

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #228 % #41 = #23 - Constancy of Guiding Concepts, Emptiness &
Non-Existence; I-Ching: H18 - Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay,
Correcting, Work on what has been spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra:
26 - Endeavour;

THOTH MEASURE: #23 - Oh thou who raisest thy voice, and makest thine
appearance in Urit; I am not hot of speech.

#VIRTUE: With Ease (no. #23), a leveling, but
#TOOLS: With Watch (no. #63), a collapse.
#POSITION: With Enlargement (no. #46), no bounds.
#TIME: With Endeavor (no. #26), no duplicity.
#CANON: #158

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_158@{
@1: Sup: 23 (#23); Ego: 23 (#23),
@2: Sup: 5 (#28); Ego: 63 (#86 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD {%10}),
@3: Sup: 51 (#79); Ego: 46 (#132),
@4: Sup: 77 (#156 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS {%21}); Ego: 26 (#158 - I AM
NOT HOT OF SPEECH {%23}),
Male: #156; Feme: #158
} // #158

#308 as [#30, #20, #200, #6, #2, #10, #40] = keruwb (H3742): {UMBRA: #9 as
#228 % #41 = #23} 1) cherub, cherubim (pl); 1a) an angelic being; 1a1) as
guardians of Eden; 1a2) as flanking God's throne; 1a3) as an image form
hovering over the Ark of the Covenant; 1a4) as the *CHARIOT* *OF* *JEHOVAH*
(fig.);

Since according to our relatively of HYPERSPACE there are seven days as a
sacred principal can we not then view the continuum of spacetime as a
septet dimensional space?

#364 {#52 x #7} x 6D = #2184 / #7 = #312 as [#2, #100, #200, #10] = qeriy
(H7147): {UMBRA: #9 as #310 % #41 = #23} 1) opposition, contrariness,
encounter, contrary or hostile encounter;

As ‘OTH x #49 {#7 x #7) = #107,016 days

#107,016 days / 293 TROPICAL YEARS = 365.2423208191126 AS BETTER THAN
JULIAN YEAR AS 365.25 days.

*CAN* *THIS* *’OTH* *CYCLE* *OF* #312 - *TERROR* BE ALSO REGARDED AS A
COSMOGONIC PULSE TO THEN BE TARGETED FOR SYSTEMATIC ELIMINATION AND
NEUTRALISED?

- dolf

Initial Post: 22 August 2018
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-08-22 11:40:36 UTC
I’ve done a AD TRUMPIUM and omitted a negative within the expression: “Any
#168 - Condemnation / #541 - Contemn in relation to Remembrance 11 November
2018 centennial is then a matter for your own conscience and accountability
and bears *NO* consequence upon myself.”

— THE CONSEQUENCE OF THE CAUSE CÉLÈBRE SLANDER AS BOER / ANZAC DEFAMATION

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 22 August, 2018

I have today discarded the last of my friends due to the consequence of the
cause célèbre slander as BOER / ANZAC defamation.

MESSAGE #1: I am tomorrow going to prepare an application for the court to
seek protection orders for my safety which is being threatened by persons
with JINGOISTIC values engaged within BOER / ANZAC defamation.

Accordingly I needed to determine your bonafide in relation to such which
you have avoided for the past 4 days.

By 1700 hours if I have not heard from you then I will have to accept that
such reluctance is detrimental and will therefore sever all further dialog.

Any #168 - Condemnation / #541 - Contemn in relation to Remembrance 11
November 2018 centennial is then a matter for your own conscience and
accountability and bears *NO* consequence upon myself.

#1 - Be socially beneficial (the Artificial Intelligence equivalent of 'Do
no evil'?); {*FORMULA* *FOR* *UNIVERSAL* *LAW*}

#2 - Don't introduce biases; {*FORMULA* *OF* *HUMANITY*}

#3 - Be safe; {*FORMULA* *OF* *AUTONOMY* *AS* *SUI* *JURIS* / *MEMBRUM*
*VIRILE*}

#4 - Respect privacy; {*FORMULA* *OF* *PROGRESSION*}

#5 - Be accountable; {*HUMAN* *NATURE* *AS* *DISCRIMINATING* *NORM*}

#6 - Be scientific; {*IMPLEMENTATION* *AS* *BINDING* *NORM*}

#7 - Limit abuse. {*ENGENDERING* *AS* *MANIFESTING* *NORM*}

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Knights%20Mantra.jpg>

LEST WE FORGET

And I cannot subject your good selves to such grievous acts.

In my letter to the State / Federal Attorney Generals for their Diary Note,
I stated that the Boer War is the cornerstone of Australian identity as

#368 = #6, #10, #2, #300, #10, #40 as yabesh (H3002): {#3 as #312 % #41 =
#25} 1) dry; 2) dried

http://youtu.be/OWwOJlOI1nU

#375 as [#30, #5, #80, #200, #20, #40] = parar (H6565): {UMBRA: #6 as #480

http://youtu.be/W5YupZhTdZI

http://youtu.be/QNJL6nfu__Q

http://youtu.be/4rY9rkJckrg

#364 {#52 x #7} x 6D = #2184 / #7 = #312 as [#2, #100, #200, #10] = qeriy

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-08-23 05:12:15 UTC
— THE CONSEQUENCE OF THE CAUSE CÉLÈBRE SLANDER AS BOER / ANZAC DEFAMATION

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 23 August, 2018

[...]

DOLF @ 0426 HOURS ON 21 AUGUST 2018: “How is your loony infatuation of
Adolf Hitler’s association with such as FREEMASONS since it provided the
institutional impetus and #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL for his political
party?

Why are you in denial of his equivalent values as IDEA @215 - BIBLE
STUDENTS which you SHARE in totality?

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Hitler_Table_Talk.pdf>

We acknowledge this day the dual solar eclipses of 21 August 1914 and 2017
and that those of ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH / FREEMASONRY / KNIGHTS TEMPLAR
INTERNATIONAL / SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE et al whom subscribe to an #288
- UMBRA associated with a binomial HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER derived
GOVERNANCE may not convey thereby any prerogative or providence upon the
trinomial #391 - HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER derived GOVERNANCE to which they
must submit.

*MONKEY* *POSTURE* / *NEBULA* *CONSTRUCT*

*ORBIT* / *SHADOW*

<— *JINGOISTIC* *PROCREATIONAL* *ELEMENTS* TO RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE
(RSL) MURAL REMOVED AFTER CONSULTING ARTIST

*MONKEY*

DOLF @ 0429 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2018: “We are intended to raise at the
MAGISTRATES COURT in consideration of COURT ORDERS conveying the
equivalence between your JINGOISTIC values {#260 ... #175 ... #65 ... #34}
and those of GERMAN VOLKISCH values as NAZIsm.

It’s more logical to believe that you are a dipstick as a constipated grunt
such that your turd 💩 opinion is of no importance to anyone else...

That you are using ignorance as a #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL because you
are in denial of your own neo-Nazi identity over which you desire to cast
aspersions upon others or leave the matter as nebulous.”

LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 1104 HOURS ON
22 AUGUST 2018: “The Court will probably order a mental health assessment
if you do that, because it sounds completely insane.”

DOLF @ 1151 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2028: “That is the capricious and false
statement which I required as the substance of the claim that you are
engaged within a cause célèbre of BOER / ANZAC defamation and sedition.

I am intentioned over the coming days prepare documents of complaint so as
to bring the matter to the MAGISTRATES COURT for protection by the STATE.”

LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 1107 HOURS ON
22 AUGUST 2018: “There is nothing "FALSE" about calling your complete
gobblidegook, complete gobbledigook.

There is nothing "FALSE" about calling your complete gobblidegook, complete
gobbledigook.

As for ‘DEFAMATORY’, your reputation for posting complete gobbledegook on
the internet has been established since - from memory - at least as far
back as 2000.”

DOLF TO CLAIMS ASSESSORS AMP INSURANCE @ 1530 HOURS ON 23 JULY 2018: “I
ought not have been urged to produce any letters with threats for non
compliance as correspondence from the Insurer is a matter of your own
administration accountability and not mine.

But I suppose such contact which you seek to make would only be necessary
in the circumstance that the Insurer ought to satisfy themselves that I am
not deceased within the interim period as there is no other impost which
you can make upon me.

When do you think that my salary benevolence for this period will be
credited to my BANKVIC (Police Credit Coop) account?

FINANCIAL SERVICES ROYAL COMMISSION SUBMISSIONS AS SUMMARY OF THOSE DATED:
17 TO 20 JULY 2018 BY DOLF LEENDERT BOEK IN RELATION TO SALARY CONTINUANCE
CONTRACT OF INSURANCE

This document comprising some #75 page as constituting a final draft which
has been made to assist the FINANCIAL SERVICES ROYAL COMMISSION is
attached.

So anyways a Telstra NBN pop up van was in the street and I also gave them
a copy of that document because it names ANDREW PENN (whom is their CEO)
upon pages #73 to #75 and indemnified him given the Saint Andrews Street /
Telstra agreement <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html> of 16 May
2000 as dispersal of entitlements within a PRIVATE STREET and his being
prior CEO to AXA GROUP INSURANCE as whom you acknowledge gave me a release
from any further medical reporting in 2007.

They were visibly shaken by the contents of that submission.“

DOLF @ 1151 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2028: “Th[ose] details are before both the
FINANCIAL SERVICES ROYAL COMMISSION which is constituted by the power /
authority of the GOVERNOR GENERAL under the auspices of the ROYAL
COMMISSION ACT of 1902 (Royal Assent on 8 August 1902)

Your conduct is unlawful and without accountability. All I need is one
wrongful and capricious statement from you and I will take the matter
before the COURTS.”

LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 1656 HOURS ON
22 AUGUST 2018: “You are clearly insane.”

DOLF @ 1811 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2018: “Any [further] statements you make
will be produced in my COURT APPLICATION to be made against your unfounded
slander as BOER / ANZAC defamation.

YOUR STATEMENT: “You are clearly insane” is an Impunity of our right to

#364 {#52 x #7} x 6D = #2184 / #7 = #312 as [#2, #100, #200, #10] = qeriy