— THANK-YOU TO CGU INSURANCE / INDEPENDENT VALIDATION ADVISORY AUSTRALIA
2018-01-15 11:34:35 UTC
I wanted to say a thank-you for CGU Insurance acceptance of this claim as a
*CASH SETTLEMENT* payment made to me of $4,450 less the excess deducted of
$550 made against damage to a replica ship {English: Grasshopper / Dutch:
#IReNe} in relation to an incident at 0041 hours on 11 October 2017 where a
BUDDHA Statue was thrown through my kitchen window whilst the Thai King as
the longest serving Sovereign lay in state having died upon 13 October
2016, which I have received within my account today and have made a
contribution towards offsetting the costs to an installation of a home
security, video and remote monitoring system with CHUBB security.

Whilst I will not trouble you any further with specific details,
nevertheless such acceptance of the Insurance claim by yourselves is an
important disruption to any continuity that are matters of alleged
involvement of others with prohibited foreign powers to wit the KNIGHTS
TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL and their CABAL of action by Saint Andrews Cause
Célèbre as the conspiratorial imposing:

- of a substituted ethic upon our BOER / ANZAC tradition,
- the rendering of Memorial Services as stone worshipping idolatry and
- attempts to subvert sovereign authority

Which have been reported to a *CONSTABLE* *OF* *POLICE* on 19 March 2017,
there has never before been undertaken a prosecution by any law enforcement
or judicial officers under the COMMONWEALTH, let alone as being an
initiative of a private citizen.

The following are additional considerations made upon an excerpt from my
letter which was sent to the State and Federal Attorney Generals as
occurring immediately after my Magistrates Court attendance upon 8 November
2017, in a matter of an APPLICATION AND SUMMONS FOR AN INTERVENTION ORDER
as CASE NUMBER: H13018534, whereby as a consequence of this correspondence
with the ATTORNEY GENERALS, I am now going to propose to the MAGISTRATES
COURT, that the legal matters are of a substantial complexity involving
indictments of:

- PERJURY under SECTION 314 (15 years maximum),
- CAUSING SERIOUS INJURY RECKLESSLY under SECTION 17 (15 years maximum),
- SETTING A TRAP OR DEVICE under SECTION 26 (10 years maximum), and
- TREASON under SECTION 9A (Life imprisonment / 20 years maximum)

That under the auspices of SECTION 9A (2) of the CRIMES ACT VICTORIA (1958)
an onus of accountability is therefore placed upon any persons "knowing
that a person intends to commit" such offence to disclose all information
or "use other reasonable endeavours to prevent the commission of the
offence" and in my review that refusal on grounds of incrimination does not
apply.

And whether under SECTION 26 (10 years maximum) ANY PERSON WHO SETS A TRAP
OR DEVICE WITH THE INTENTION OF CAUSING, OR BEING RECKLESS AS TO WHETHER OR
NOT THERE IS CAUSED, SERIOUS INJURY TO ANOTHER PERSON (WHETHER A TRESPASSER
OR NOT) IS GUILTY OF AN INDICTABLE OFFENCE.

That if I can still detect from Hitler’s TABLE TALK writings translated
into English a #231 conspiracy with Roman Catholicism to slaughter Jews and
*homosexuals*, what validity is there to the argument that anyone can make
especially given the matches of morphological sym-bulimia keyed with the
STRONGS Hebrew/Greek lexicon and impositions of a substantiated
substituted ethos being made upon our BOER / ANZAC tradition.

As the UMBRA / GEMATRIA entries comprising the INTELLECTUAL TETRAD as
seemingly associated to the ANKH 𓋹 symbol of life:

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} <-- *AS* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *STONE*
(*USURPING* @1 = *SOVEREIGN* / #CENTRE @5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT* *OF*
#INR *BEING* *THE* *BINDING* *NORM* (*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33 AD)
*MAGIC* *SQUARE*

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{99}&idea:{297}>

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *NOT* *THE*
*SONS* *OF* *GOD*

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

Nous: #77
Time: 03:20 hrs
Date: 2018.5.11
Torah:
Dao: Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason
Tetra: #57 - Guardedness
I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons

Solar Eclipse: 22 July 2009 (AEST)

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#551 / #473} / HETEROS {#543 / #469}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:2,col:5,nous:77&idea:{77}&idea:{551}&idea:{473}>

***@zen: 1, row: 2, col: 5, nous: 77 [Time: 0320 hrs, Super: #551 /
#77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego:
#473 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness]

#473 as #40, #400, #1, #2, #30 = abal (H56): {#0 as #33 **THIS IS AN
INTERFERENCE ***} 1) to mourn, lament; 1a) (Qal) to mourn, lament; 1a1) of
humans; 1a2) of inanimate objects (fig.); 1a2a) of gates; 1a2b) of land;
1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to mourn, cause to mourn (fig.); 1c) (Hithpael); 1c1) to
mourn; 1c2) play the mourner;

#473 as #20, #3, #50, #400 = gannah (H1593): {#1 as #58 **THIS IS AN
INTERFERENCE ***} 1) garden, orchard;

#473 as #6, #400, #7, #2, #8, #10, #40 = zabach (H2076): {#2 as #17 **THIS
IS AN INTERFERENCE ***} 1) to slaughter, kill, sacrifice, slaughter for
sacrifice; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to slaughter for sacrifice; 1a2) to slaughter
for eating; 1a3) to slaughter in divine judgment; 1b) (Piel) to sacrifice,
offer sacrifice;

#473 as #5, #80, #8, #100, #20, #5, #200, #5, #50 = eparkeo (G1884): {#12
as #1011} 1) to avail or be strong enough for; 1a) to ward off or drive
away, a thing for another's advantage; 1a1) a thing from anyone, to defend;
1b) to aid, give assistance, relieve; 1b1) to give aid from one's own
resources;

#473 as #20, #1, #300, #1, #100, #1, #50 = katara (G2671): {#13 as #423} 1)
an execration, imprecation, *CURSE*;

We can by dialectic distinguish within this ethereal system a beginning {#1
- #YOD / #CENTRE AS POSITION}, middle {#41 - #MEM / DELIMITATION} and end
{#81 - #TAU / CIRCUMSCRIBE} which is both compatible with the DAOist
HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER as perennialist heritage and that of our Letters
Patent to Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia. We are compelled to
envisage this eternal process under the *FORM* *OF* *TIME*, *TO* *APPLY*
*TEMPORAL* *DISTINCTIONS* *TO* *THAT* *WHICH* *IS* *EXTRA*- *OR*
*SUPRA*-*TEMPORAL* and deploys the DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes and an
agreed #72 mathematical elements as the anthropic principle overlay {viz a
viz the Greco-Roman / Sudoku (鼠毒) puzzlement as magic square}:

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25

= #99 / #297 {#ONE}

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26

= #102 / #306 {#TWO}

43 3 59
51 35 19
11 67 27

= #105 / #315 {#THREE}

44 4 60
52 36 20
12 68 28

= #108 / #324 {#FOUR}

45 5 61
53 37 21
13 69 29

= #111 / #333 {#FIVE}

46 6 62
54 38 22
14 70 30

= #114 / #342 {#SIX}

47 7 63
55 39 23
15 71 31

= #117 / #351 {#SEVEN}

48 8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32

= #120 / #360 {#EIGHT}

49 9 65
57 41 25
17 73 33 = #123 / #369 {#NINE} AS IT'S NATURAL PROGRESSION {#1 / #73
SUBSTITUTION}

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

Sons of BELIAL:

‎*שבנ*
#352 as #300, #2, #50 = ben (H1121): {#3 as #52 *THEY* *ARE* *NOT* *THE*
*SONS* *OF* *GOD* as #123} 1) son, grandson, child, member of a group; 1a)
son, male child; 1b) grandson; 1c) children (pl. - male and female); 1d)
youth, young men (pl.); 1e) young (of animals); 1f) sons (as
characterisation, ie sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or sons of
God [for angels]; 1g) people (of a nation) (pl.); 1h) of lifeless things,
ie sparks, stars, arrows (fig.); 1i) a member of a guild, order, class;

*μαριασ*
#352 as #40, #1, #100, #10, #1, #200 = Maria (G3137): {#15 as #152} 1) Mary
the mother of Jesus; 2) Mary Magdalene, a women from Magdala; 3) Mary, the
sister of Lazarus and Martha; 4) Mary of Cleophas the mother of James the
less; 5) Mary the mother of John Mark, a sister of Barnabas; 6) Mary, a
Roman Christian who is greeted by Paul in [Romans 16:6];

WHAT YOU ARE SEEING HERE AS REPRESENTED BY THE MARION ('CHERISHED MOTHER')
STATUE ERECTED WITHIN VICTORIA PARK OPPOSITE ON SAINT PATRICK'S DAY OF 17
MARCH 2017 IS THE TRADITIONAL VIEW OF THE ALTERNATIVE PYTHAGOREAN HETEROS
(binomial} VIEW OF THE MARRIAGE / SOVEREIGN DYNAMIC AS THE BASIS OF BOTH
ROMAN CATHOLICISM AND GERMAN FASCIST IDENTITY AS THAT WHICH DIFFERS FROM
THE DAOist HOMOIOS (trinomial) VIEW OF HEAVEN / EARTH / SEA as implicit to
the laws and government of our COMMONWEALTH which is framed by a CONTINENT.

Whether this firstly constitutes *A* *TRAP* *OR* *DEVICE* which is
prohibited under the ACT where it therefore ought to be unlawful conduct by
a PUBLIC AUTHORITY under Section 38(1) to (3) of the CHARTER OF HUMAN
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES NO. 43 OF ACT 2006, which states:

"(1) Subject to this section, it is unlawful for a public authority to act
in a way that is incompatible with a human right or, in making a decision,
to fail to give proper consideration to a relevant human right.

(2) Subsection (1) does not apply if, as a result of a statutory provision
or a provision made by or under an Act of the Commonwealth or otherwise
under law, the public authority could not reasonably have acted differently
or made a different decision.

EXAMPLE
Where the public authority is acting to give effect to a statutory
provision that is incompatible with a human right.

(3) This section does not apply to an act or decision of a private nature.

(4) Subsection (1) does not require a public authority to act in a way, or
make a decision, that has the effect of impeding or preventing a religious
body (including itself in the case of a public authority that is a
religious body) from acting in conformity with the religious doctrines,
beliefs or principles in accordance with which the religious body operates.

(5) In this section religious body means—

(a) a body established for a religious purpose; or
(b) an entity that establishes, or directs, controls or administers, an
educational or other charitable entity that is intended to be, and is,
conducted in accordance with religious doctrines, beliefs or principles.

“Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness {ie. Beliel}, and hath
translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

For by him were all things created, that are in *HEAVEN*, and that are in
*EARTH*, visible and invisible, whether [they be]

thrones {#27 - SOVEREIGNTY}, or

dominions {#52 as 6J = 6x49 = 294 x 364 {ie. #7 x #52} days of years =
107,016 / 293 = 365.24232}, or

principalities {#175 - MARRIAGE as anthropic prototype}, or

powers {#85 = #10, #5, #30, #40 = A precious stone; diamond or *ADAMANT*

[Noun]: a legendary rock or mineral to which many properties were
attributed, formerly associated with diamond or lodestone;
[Adjective]: refusing to be persuaded or to change one's mind;
[Origin]: Old English (as a noun), from Old French adamaunt-, via Latin
from Greek adamas, adamant-, ‘untameable, invincible’ (later used to denote
the hardest metal or stone, hence diamond), from a- ‘not’ + daman ‘to
tame’. The phrase to be adamant dates from the 1930s, although adjectival
use had been implied in such collocations as ‘an adamant heart’ since the
16th century.

YOUTUBE: “Kylie Minogue - Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend (Fox Studios
Grand Opening)”

}: all things were created by him, and for him:

And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning {

archē: a commencement, or (concrete) chief (in various applications of
order, time, place or rank):—beginning, corner, (at the, the) first
(estate), magistrate, power, principality, principle, rule

}, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the
preeminence." [Colossians 1:13-18 (KJV)]

I have today delivered my instructions to the Sale Magistrates Court and
there are people and organisations who will be having a very disappointing
2018 as the CENTENNIAL for WORLD WAR I as they cannot undo history and
their accountability for millions of lives:

World War One was one of the deadliest conflicts in the history of the
human race, in which over 16 million people died. The total number of both
civilian and military casualties is estimated at around 37 million people.
The war killed almost 7 million civilians and 10 million military
personnel.

It is hard to say with exact certainty how many people were killed during
World War II, but estimates vary between 50 million to over 80 million. One
thing that everybody agree with is that it has been the deadliest war ever,
wiping out around 3 percent of the world population at the time.

We shall shortly see what the COURT does in consideration of my neighbour
and the matters are of such gravitas that it will in all likelihood be
directed to the police for further investigation and prosecution.

And I feel confident that the STATE may contribute to legal cost which I
may incur accordingly within my actions.

Thank you again for your prompt assistance within this matter.

- dolf

PS. I have an exceptional esoteric (metempirical philosophy as prennialist
tradition and metaphysical torah tradition as *BEING* *OUTSIDE* *TIME*)
expertise within the Letters Patent as transformational technology by
trinomial theoretical mathematical noumenon.

#METOO #NONAZI #RUDDOCK #CGU #IVAA
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *NOT* *THE*
*SONS* *OF* *GOD*

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

Nous: #77
Time: 03:20 hrs
Date: 2018.5.11
Torah:

#77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego:
#473 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness]

#473 as #40, #400, #1, #2, #30 = abal (H56): {#0 as #33 **THIS IS AN

#352 as #40, #1, #100, #10, #1, #200 = Maria (G3137): {#15 as #152} 1) Mary
the mother of Jesus; 2) Mary Magdalene, a women from Magdala; 3) Mary, the
sister of Lazarus and Martha; 4) Mary of Cleophas the mother of James the
less; 5) Mary the mother of John Mark, a sister of Barnabas; 6) Mary, a
Roman Christian who is greeted by Paul in [Romans 16:6];

WHAT YOU ARE SEEING HERE AS REPRESENTED BY THE MARION ('CHERISHED MOTHER')
STATUE ERECTED WITHIN VICTORIA PARK OPPOSITE ON SAINT PATRICK'S DAY OF 17
MARCH 2017 IS THE TRADITIONAL VIEW OF THE ALTERNATIVE PYTHAGOREAN HETEROS
(binomial} VIEW OF THE MARRIAGE / SOVEREIGN DYNAMIC AS THE BASIS OF BOTH
ROMAN CATHOLICISM AND GERMAN FASCIST IDENTITY AS THAT WHICH DIFFERS FROM
THE DAOist HOMOIOS (trinomial) VIEW OF HEAVEN / EARTH / SEA as implicit to
the laws and government of our COMMONWEALTH which is framed by a CONTINENT.

— RACHEL WEEPING —

"*GORDON* IS MY ROCK,
I SO LOVE DILDO {[vulgar slang] a stupid or ridiculous person} GRANITE.
PEOPLE NOW CIRCLE THE BLOCK,
JUST TO LOOK AT JANET {God is merciful}."

YOUTUBE: "[OFFICIAL VIDEO] Bohemian Rhapsody – Pentatonix"

http://youtu.be/03dCwHcf-pw

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-01-15 19:04:16 UTC
“Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of
the world:

But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of
a woman, made under the law, to redeem them that were under the law, that
we might receive the adoption of sons {#123}.

APPRAISE FOR INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS PRINCIPLE OF VIBRATION: 3 x
#41 = #123 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#3 - disposition towards (something
or someone): Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145 CE) / POSITION:
Soldier / Do Not Kill},

#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#65 /#2 - Nature Rejoices in it’s
Nature]

3 x #41 = #123 as #6, #2, #50, #10, #5, #50 or #773 as #6, #2, #50, #10,
#5, #700 = ben (H1121): {#75 as #123} 1) son, grandson, child, member of a
group; 1a) son, male child; 1b) grandson; 1c) children (pl. - male and
female); 1d) youth, young men (pl.); 1e) young (of animals); 1f) sons (as
characterisation, ie. sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or sons of
God [for angels]; 1g) people (of a nation) (pl.); 1h) of lifeless things,
ie sparks, stars, arrows (fig.); 1i) a member of a guild, order, class;

And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into
your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

YOUTUBE: “I Have A Dream (ABBA)”

Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir
of God through Christ.

Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by
nature are no gods.

But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn
ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be
in bondage?

Ye observe days {25 April 2018}, and months, and times, and years [such as
centennials].

I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.

Brethren, I beseech you, be as I am; for I am as ye are: ye have not
injured me at all.” [Galatians 4:3-12 (KJV)]

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *NOT* *THE*
*SONS* *OF* *GOD*

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

Nous: #77
Time: 03:20 hrs
Date: 2018.5.11
Torah:

#77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego:
#473 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness]

#473 as #40, #400, #1, #2, #30 = abal (H56): {#0 as #33 **THIS IS AN

#352 as #40, #1, #100, #10, #1, #200 = Maria (G3137): {#15 as #152} 1) Mary
[...]

http://youtu.be/ojRj2JK5oCI

FALSE PROPAGANDA ABOUT ANZAC IDENTITY AND THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL
COMMEMORATIONS HELD ON SUNDAY AND NOT SATURDAY EVENTS:

[IMAGES: @ (TOP LEFT) 1058 HOURS ON 17 MARCH 2017: FUNERAL RIGHTS AND
CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF A STATE AS PLAQUE INSTALLATION @ (TOP RIGHT) 1510
HOURS ON 8 JUNE 2017 {#413 as #1, #30, #10, #300, #2, #70 = n. *GOD* *OF*
*OATH*, *ELIZABETH*; {

SEE ALSO 'HITLER'S TABLE TALK' COMMENCING FROM:

IDEA @235 ON MIDDAY OF 7th June 1942: MONARCHICAL TENDENCIES IN SPAIN
SUPPORTED BY THE CHURCH — SAME OLD TACTICS FOR THE SEIZING OF POWER / ... /
— INTER-ALLIED MILITARY COMMISSIONS IN 1925 — TREASON AMONG GERMANS — THE
EMIGRES OF 1933 — VIEWS ON THE CRIME OF TREASON — ALL TRAITORS SHOULD BE
SHOT — CONSCIENTIOUS OBJECTORS — SETTLING WITH "BIBLE STUDENTS":

PAGE #515 - VISIT TO SPAIN IMPOSSIBLE;

SUPER (MALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #8 - Worth of
Water, Easy By Nature; I-Ching: H48 - The Well, Welling; Tetra: 40 -
Law/Model / INNER: #3 - Political Prescriptions, Quietude; I-Ching: H46 -
Climbing, Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending; Tetra: 8 - Opposition} #413 has
7 Categories:

#40, #90, #200, #10, #40, #1, #2, #30 = n. Egyptians'
Meadow or Egyptians' Mourning; #1, #10, #2, #400 = Female enemy; #1, #30,
#10, #300, #2, #70 = n. *GOD* *OF* *OATH*, *ELIZABETH*; #3, #2, #8, #400 =
Bald forehead; baldness or bare place on the right side of cloth; #7, #1,
#400, #5 = This; #7, #6, #200, #200 = To sneeze; #8, #400, #5 = To haste,
to snatch up; terror;

} / #383 as #3, #300, #80 = To stroke, caress; / #30, #300, #2, #6, #70, #5
= shebuw`ah (H7621): {#6 as #383} 1) *OATH*, *CURSE*; 1a) oath; 1a1)
attesting of innocence; 1a2) curse; 1b) oath (of Jehovah)} BY A CONTRIVED
SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE IMPOSITION OBSERVED @ 1153 HOURS ON 10 JUNE
2017 (SHOWN BOTTOM LEFT / RIGHT) BEING MADE UPON THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL AS
THE ONLY SUBJECTIVE MEMORIAL OCCASION.

THE QUESTION I WOULD ASK, GIVEN WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL'S CLEAR AND
STUBBORN REFUSAL TO CLARIFY THEIR BELLICOSE JINGOIST CONDUCT, WHICH BEGAN
ON SATURDAY 8 OCTOBER 2016 AND SYDNEY GLBTI COMMUNITY MARDI GRAS ON
SATURDAY 4 MARCH 2017 AS THE INTENTIONED IMPOSING OF A SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE
UPON OUR ANZAC TRADITION:

IF IT WAS SO CLEARLY A NON SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE AND NOT A PERVERSION OF STATE
AUTHORITY AND SOVEREIGNTY YOU WOULD BE CAPABLE OF AN ANSWER FOR YOUR
ACTIONS, BUT ALAS I CAN FIND NO OTHER MEDIA REPORTS OF ANY SUCH TOWN HALL
ASSEMBLAGES FOR THAT GIVEN DATE—CAN YOU ASSIST IN THAT REGARD?

IT'S GOING TO COURT ON THE 12 APRIL, 2017]

GORDON (noun):
* from the marshes {#100 as #6, #1, #3, #40, #10, #40 = 'agam (H98): {#0 as
#44} 1) pool, troubled pool; 1a) troubled or muddy (gloomy) pools, marshes;
1b) any pool, pond; 1c) swamp reeds, reeds, rush(es)
* #46 as #40, #3, #2, #1 = gebe (H1360): {#4 as #6} 1) *cistern*, *pool*;
1a) *cistern*; 1b) *pool*, *marsh*;
* #46 as #6, #3, #7, #30 = gezel (H1499): {#5 as #40} 1) *robbery*,
*plunder*;
* s[c/k]eptic narcissistic swampy pool

The London Scottish (1900-1902) was a Volunteer infantry regiment of the
British Army. Formerly a regiment, the unit is now 'A' (London Scottish)
Company of the London Regiment and [this alleged tribute made by a foreign
power] is not associated with either the later Flanders field poppy of
World War I nor Australian Boer War as ANZAC troops to which the Shrine is
representative.

However as a matter of travesty over historical revisionism of our ANZAC
tradition as the forgotten of our war dead, the Boer War Day commemorates
the first war in which Australia fought as a nation. In 1899 NSW Lancers
were the first to join in this war followed by all of the other colonies
and after Federation in 1901 Australian units. *THE* *BOER* *WAR* *WAS*
*ALSO* *THE* *FIRST* *WAR* *IN* *WHICH* *AUSTRALIANS* *FOUGHT* *ALONGSIDE*
*NEW* *ZEALANDERS*. 31 May is the anniversary of the signing of the Treaty
of Vereeniging (PRON: Ver-en-ig-in) that ended the South African War in
1902. Boer War Day itself is held on the Sunday before 31 May to enable
working people to attend.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf

#41 = #123 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#3 - disposition towards (something

#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#65 /#2 - Nature Rejoices in it’s
Nature]

3 x #41 = #123 as #6, #2, #50, #10, #5, #50 or #773 as #6, #2, #50, #10,
#5, #700 = ben (H1121): {#75 as #123} 1) son, grandson, child, member of a

http://youtu.be/_HMjOiHqE18

[...]

Which [although] hav[ing] been reported to a *CONSTABLE* *OF* *POLICE* on

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *NOT* *THE*
*SONS* *OF* *GOD*

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

Nous: #77
Time: 03:20 hrs
Date: 2018.5.11
Torah:

#77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego:
#473 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness]

#473 as #40, #400, #1, #2, #30 = abal (H56): {#0 as #33 **THIS IS AN

#352 as #40, #1, #100, #10, #1, #200 = Maria (G3137): {#15 as #152} 1) Mary

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Janet.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/OATH%2020170608%201510%20-%202.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/BOER%2020170610%201153%20-%201.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/BOER%2020170610%201153%20-%204.jpg>

#40, #90, #200, #10, #40, #1, #2, #30 = n. Egyptians' Meadow or Egyptians'
Mourning; #1, #10, #2, #400 = Female enemy; #1, #30, #10, #300, #2, #70 =
n. *GOD* *OF* *OATH*, *ELIZABETH*; #3, #2, #8, #400 = Bald forehead;
baldness or bare place on the right side of cloth; #7, #1, #400, #5 = This;
#7, #6, #200, #200 = To sneeze; #8, #400, #5 = To haste, to snatch up;
terror;

#44} 1) pool, troubled pool; 1a) troubled or muddy (gloomy) pools, marshes;
1b) any pool, pond; 1c) swamp reeds, reeds, rush(es)
* #46 as #40, #3, #2, #1 = gebe (H1360): {#4 as #6} 1) *cistern*, *pool*;
1a) *cistern*; 1b) *pool*, *marsh*;
* #46 as #6, #3, #7, #30 = gezel (H1499): {#5 as #40} 1) *robbery*,
*plunder*;
[...]

We shall shortly see what the COURT does in *DECATHECT* consideration of my
neighbour and the matters are of such gravitas that it will in all
likelihood be directed to the police for further investigation and
prosecution.

*DECATHECT* (verb):
- to withdraw one's feelings of attachment from (a person, idea, or
object), as in anticipation of a future loss: He decathected from her in
order to cope with her impending death.

QUOTES: “It is getting easier now for me to decathect from Eugene.”
[Patricia Marx, Him Her Him Again The End of Him, 2007]

“According to
Freud, bereavement was not complete until the mourner was able to withdraw
the emotional attachment to the deceased (decathect) and reinvest that
emotional energy into a new relationship or, at least, back into life.” [J.
William Worden, "Theoretical Perspectives on Loss and Grief," Death, Dying,
and Bereavement, 2015]

- Word of the Day for 16 January 2018; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

And I feel confident that the STATE may contribute to legal costs which I

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-01-16 10:46:09 UTC
— DO YOU HAVE ANY CONSCIENCE WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH UNREPENTANT EVIL?

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 16 January, 2018

"Gordon Brown has praised Catholicism for often being the 'conscience of
the nation' as the three party leaders addressed faith in the runup to the
general election." [Guardian 1 April 2010]

#41 = #123 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#3 - disposition towards (something

#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#65 /#2 - Nature Rejoices in it’s
Nature]

3 x #41 = #123 as #6, #2, #50, #10, #5, #50 or #773 as #6, #2, #50, #10,
#5, #700 = ben (H1121): {#75 as #123} 1) son, grandson, child, member of a
[...]

“FOR IF THE FIRSTFRUIT BE HOLY, THE LUMP {ie. *the* *trinomial*
*mathematical* *theoretical* ^noumenon*} IS ALSO HOLY: AND IF THE ROOT BE
HOLY, SO ARE THE BRANCHES.

AND IF SOME OF THE BRANCHES BE BROKEN OFF, AND THOU, BEING A WILD OLIVE
TREE, WERT GRAFFED IN AMONG THEM, AND WITH THEM PARTAKEST OF THE ROOT AND
FATNESS OF THE OLIVE TREE:

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *NOT* *THE*
*SONS* *OF* *GOD*

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

Nous: #77
Time: 03:20 hrs
Date: 2018.5.11
Torah:

#77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego:
#473 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness]

#473 as #40, #400, #1, #2, #30 = abal (H56): {#0 as #33 **THIS IS AN

#473 as #20, #1, #300, #1, #100, #1, #50 = katara (G2671): {#13 as #423} 1)
an execration, imprecation, *CURSE*;

BOAST NOT AGAINST THE BRANCHES. BUT IF THOU BOAST, THOU BEAREST NOT THE
ROOT, BUT THE ROOT THEE.

THOU WILT SAY THEN, THE BRANCHES WERE BROKEN OFF, THAT I MIGHT BE GRAFFED
IN.

WELL; BECAUSE OF UNBELIEF THEY WERE BROKEN OFF, AND THOU STANDEST BY FAITH.
BE NOT HIGHMINDED, BUT FEAR:

FOR IF GOD SPARED NOT THE NATURAL BRANCHES, TAKE HEED LEST HE ALSO SPARE
NOT THEE.

BEHOLD THEREFORE THE GOODNESS AND SEVERITY OF GOD: ON THEM WHICH FELL,
SEVERITY; BUT TOWARD THEE, GOODNESS, IF THOU CONTINUE IN HIS GOODNESS:
OTHERWISE THOU ALSO SHALT BE CUT OFF.” [Romans 11:16-22 (KJV)]

#352 as #40, #1, #100, #10, #1, #200 = Maria (G3137): {#15 as #152} 1) Mary
the mother of Jesus; 2) Mary Magdalene, a women from Magdala; 3) Mary, the
sister of Lazarus and Martha; 4) Mary of Cleophas the mother of James the
less; 5) Mary the mother of John Mark, a sister of Barnabas; 6) Mary, a
Roman Christian who is greeted by Paul in [Romans 16:6];

WHAT YOU ARE SEEING HERE AS REPRESENTED BY THE MARION ('CHERISHED MOTHER')
WASHERWOMAN STATUE ERECTED WITHIN VICTORIA PARK OPPOSITE ON SAINT PATRICK'S
DAY OF 17 MARCH 2017 IS THE TRADITIONAL VIEW OF THE ALTERNATIVE PYTHAGOREAN
HETEROS (binomial} UNDERSTANDING OF THE MARRIAGE / SOVEREIGN DYNAMIC AS THE

#44} 1) pool, troubled pool; 1a) troubled or muddy (gloomy) pools, marshes;
1b) any pool, pond; 1c) swamp reeds, reeds, rush(es)
* #46 as #40, #3, #2, #1 = gebe (H1360): {#4 as #6} 1) *cistern*, *pool*;
1a) *cistern*; 1b) *pool*, *marsh*;
* #46 as #6, #3, #7, #30 = gezel (H1499): {#5 as #40} 1) *robbery*,
*plunder*;
[...]

Initial Post: 15 January 2018
*FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,