— Roundup of Australia's latest cultural enrichment (bonus pic of a "person of colour" getting wrangled)
2018-01-09 19:14:10 UTC
That temporal relativity “Julian computation 365.25” of Fred ESPENAK rather
than 49J / 293 = 365.2423 tropical year / 6J = #2184 days of solar / lunar
cycle to compute the ANTHROPOLOGIC COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE / INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS.

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:6.14>

The global community ought not let you into SPACE domain without adherence
to such a PRINCIPLE as to declare you PSYCHOLOGICALLY unfit as HUMANITY for
such a purposes EXISTENCE.

This BEING part and parcel of your anti Semitic “MAN ON THE MOON”
übermenschen NASA nonsense as implicit in the modus operandi of you
T.U.R.D. neo-fascist co-conspirators who are engaged within a clear mode of
abnormal signalling by such statements as this:

“*FIX* your fucking computer clock, you retard”

And thusly in the absence of any responses of POSTS made directly to YOU
one would conclude that BOTH of you are merely *ACTORS* as *SNAKES* {#34}
engaged within a *DOG* {#15} and *PONY* {#65} show as part of your
surreptitious seditious acts made against the sovereignty of nations.

- Rudy Canoza: ***@philhendrie.com @ 0320 hours

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:3.20>

- Klaus Schadenfreude: ***@null.net @ 0801 hours

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:8.01>

To remedy this non-committal responsiveness to actual dialogue with others
as consensus of opinion I have now entered into a mode of “HOLOCAUST
DENIAL” discourse which with the inclusion of a specific GERMAN newsgroup
will make your refusal to comment on the SUBJECT placed before you as a a
LEGAL accountability...

And to recuse myself of any liability by appropriate signalling to
authorities within their relative jurisdictions: {

NOTE: YIN / YANG of "impedance and it’s reciprocal admittance"

That there is by honest intention clearly forged a basis of trust between
myself acting appropriately within limit and boundary whether as "impedance
and it’s reciprocal admittance" intuited with relatively to the
circumstantial dynamic natural associator (DNA) requirements of the
entelechy as the supposed vital principle which guides the development and
functioning of an organism or other system or organization.

MR RIDDELL: - - - submission that Mr Boek has conducted himself in such a
way that he shows he has no intention of according to the rules of the
court. He has indicated quite clearly that his court case will now be a
matter of fascism against myself and AXA and in those circumstances a false
claim is frivolous and vexatious and should be struck out forthwith.

THE D.PRESIDENT: Boek. Mr Boek? Very well, all right. Now, I will hear
from Mr

MR BOEK: Yes, ma'am, I have - you would have noticed that there were no
actual words of threat. They were words that were based on fact in that
particular phone call. Here I have a particular mathematical model which is
mentioned in that particular phone call. It is based upon a work by Johann
Kepler, a German astronomer born in 1571 to 1630. He came up with three
rules of which I have come up with a fourth:

[Associated to the ephemeral and mundane as a transcendent fecundate
connection to the Vernal and the Autumn Equinox in the 6th year of the 22nd
Course of Gamul {a recompense}:

7 x 24 x 13 x 49 = 6J or 294 x 364 days or 365.2423 x 293 years - Vernal
Equinox Wednesday 20 March 1996 / New Moon Thursday 21 March 1996].

His three rules in terms of astronomical cycles were: (1) that the
planet... And then I will get to my bit of relevance to the 6000 years.

THE D.PRESIDENT: Yes, yes, yes.

MR BOEK: (1) That the planets move in elliptical orbits around the sun
which is situated at one of the focus of the ellipses; (2) that the radius
vectors joining each planet to the sun describes equal areas in equal
times; (3) that the ratio of the square of the planet's year to the cube of
the planet's mean distance from the sun is the same for each planet.

Now, what I am suggesting is that the 6000 year cycle fits a mathematical
model on logic and reason called Telos equals Arch plus C-squared:

Telos [122J3W1D] = Arch [3W1D] + c² [9(9²+1)/2]

That has been my particular field of study as my retirement activity. A
religious pursuit which is, how can I say, an area of contemplative life.
The best model that can currently be exhibited, with regards to this
particular thesis is nothing more than Harry Potter and the Philosopher
Stone. I raise that as a particular point because the poetry that is used
in...

COMMENT:

An example of this poetic conception (ie. prophecy in rhyme) that is
written to specific and equivalent Daemon/Angel (shown above) conveyed by
the Grapple Homoiotic noumenon as gematria associations to the Biblical
Hebrew/Greek Lexicon which are obtained from computed categories:

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #348
EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #351

Is my thoughts on the Russell Street, Melbourne bombing of 1300 hours 27
March, 1986.

— BIG BANG THEORY —

“ANSWER THE PHONE WILL YA.
MY DAUGHTER IS IN THE STREET.
ANSWER THE PHONE WILL YA.
FLESH BURNING LIKE BLAZING WHEAT.

I WANT TO HEAR HER SIGH
ANSWER THE PHONE WILL YA.
I JUST DON'T WANT HER TO DIE.
FOR GOD SAKE, WILL YA.

JUST ANSWER THE PHONE.
THERE'S NOT A PLANE IN SIGHT.
DON'T LEAVE HER ALONE.
WHAT CRIME THIS BLIGHT?

BLOWN GLASS IN ANY SHADE
AND EVERY WINDOW SILL.
DRAWN BY EMPATHY OF JADE.
FOR THE THINGS WE HOLD STILL.”

"Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold,
how great a matter a little fire kindleth! And the tongue is a fire, a
world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the
whole body, and setteth on fire the course-TROCHOS of nature-GENESIS; and
it is set on fire of hell.

For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in
the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind: But the tongue can no
man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. Therewith bless we
God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the
similitude of God." [James 3:5-9 (KJV)]

}

HOLOCAUST DENIAL BEGIN WITH TWO DOCUMENTS:

SEXUAL DYNAMICS OPPORTUNISM:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Missionary.pdf>

VOYEURISM:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Voyeurism.pdf>
snip
No, you don't understand that.
Of course I do and and you've proven it by not backing up your statement
No, you don't understand that.
*I* understand that you have a wrong
notion of what identity politics is, and thus no idea of why it's
toxic and bad and wrong.
I'm right about that.  You don't understand what identity politics is.
You're replying to yourself. You've snipped so many times without
acknowledgement you've ended up arguing with yourself
Has Rudy challenged you to a fist fight yet?
If you're taller than Rudy's 5' 6", you've got the reach on him.
In your archaic measurements I'm 6 foot plus 10 inches.
We used those archaic measurements to put men on the moon, sister.
Wrong, you stupid time-warped fucktard. Everything in the American
space program was done in metric units.
*FIX* your fucking computer clock, you retard.
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-01-09 19:43:07 UTC
That temporal relativity “Julian computation 365.25” of Fred ESPENAK rather
than 49J / 293 = 365.2423 tropical year / 6J = #2184 days of solar / lunar
cycle to compute the ANTHROPOLOGIC COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE / INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS.

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:6.14>

The global community ought not let you into SPACE domain without adherence
to such a PRINCIPLE as to declare you PSYCHOLOGICALLY unfit as HUMANITY for
such a purposed EXISTENCE.

This BEING part and parcel of your anti Semitic “MAN ON THE MOON”
übermenschen NASA nonsense such as *FLAT* *EARTH* comic opinions from
disreputable and reprobate scientists as implicit in the modus operandi of
you T.U.R.D. neo-fascist co-conspirators who are engaged within a clear
mode of abnormal signalling by such statements as this:

“*FIX* your fucking computer clock, you retard”

And thusly in the absence of any responses to POSTS made directly to YOU
one would conclude that BOTH of you are merely *ACTORS* as *SNAKES* {#34}
engaged within a *DOG* {#15} and *PONY* {#65} show as part of your
surreptitious seditious acts made against the sovereignty of nations.

- Rudy Canoza: ***@philhendrie.com @ 0320 hours

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:3.20>

- Klaus Schadenfreude: ***@null.net @ 0801 hours

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:8.01>

[*time* is shown relative to my #CENTRE of consciousness]

To remedy this non-committal responsiveness to actual and meaningful
dialogue with others as consensus of opinion I have now entered into a mode
of “HOLOCAUST DENIAL” discourse which with the inclusion of a specific
GERMAN newsgroup will make your wanton and habitual refusal to any comment
as prejudiced on the SUBJECT and placed before you as a a LEGAL
accountability...

And to recuse myself of any liability by appropriate signalling to
authorities within their relative jurisdictions: {

NOTE: YIN / YANG of "impedance and it’s reciprocal admittance"

That there is by honest intention clearly forged a basis of trust between
myself acting appropriately within limit and boundary whether as "impedance
and it’s reciprocal admittance" intuited with relatively to the
circumstantial dynamic natural associator (DNA) requirements of the
entelechy as the supposed vital principle which guides the development and
functioning of an organism or other system or organization.

DIALOGUE OF 7 DECEMBER 2001 of a LEGAL CLAIM OF MARCH 2001 OF MATERIAL
SUPPORT GIVEN TO TERRORISM AS TREASON / DISRESPECT OF BOER / ANZAC WAR
DEAD, PERJURY, ABJECT DISHONESTY AND FASCIST IDENTITY BY MR PETER RIDDELL /
AXA GROUP INSURANCE AND AMP INSURANCE (*DO* *NOT* *FOR* *SAKE* *OF* *LIFE *
*ITSELF* *TRUST* *YOUR* *WELLBEING* *IN* *SUCH* ^LACK * *OF*
*ACCOUNTABILITY* *AS* *BUSINESS* - - - submission that Mr Boek has
[...]

- dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-01-09 20:01:49 UTC
That temporal relativity “Julian computation 365.25” of Fred ESPENAK rather
than 49J / 293 = 365.2423 tropical year / 6J = #2184 days of solar / lunar
cycle to compute the ANTHROPOLOGIC COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE / INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS.

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:6.14>

The global community ought not let you into SPACE domain without adherence
to such a PRINCIPLE as to declare you PSYCHOLOGICALLY unfit as HUMANITY for
such a purposed EXISTENCE.

This BEING part and parcel of your anti Semitic “MAN ON THE MOON”
übermenschen NASA nonsense such as *FLAT* *EARTH* comic as fake news-media
opinions from disreputable and reprobate scientists as being implicit in
the modus operandi of your T.U.R.D. neo-fascist co-conspirator philosophy
(ie. implicitly a defamation that their moneyed educational opportunities
is proof we have ***@t for brains) who are engaged within a clear mode of
abnormal signalling by such statements as this:

“*FIX* your fucking computer clock, you retard”

And thusly in the absence of any responses to any and all POSTS made
directly to YOU one would reasonably conclude that BOTH of you are merely
*ACTORS* as *SNAKES* {#34} engaged within a *DOG* {#15} and *PONY* {#65}
show as part of your surreptitious seditious acts made against the
sovereignty of nations.

- Rudy Canoza: ***@philhendrie.com @ 0320 hours

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:3.20>

- Klaus Schadenfreude: ***@null.net @ 0801 hours

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:8.01>

[*TIME* is shown relative to my #CENTRE of consciousness]

To remedy this non-committal responsiveness to actual and meaningful
dialogue with others as consensus of opinion I have now entered into a mode
of “HOLOCAUST DENIAL” discourse which with the inclusion of a specific
GERMAN newsgroup will make your wanton and habitual refusal to any comment
as prejudiced on the SUBJECT and placed before you as a LEGAL
accountability...

And to recuse myself of any liability by appropriate signalling to
authorities within their relative jurisdictions: {

NOTE: YIN / YANG of "impedance and it’s reciprocal admittance"

That there is by honest intention clearly forged a basis of trust between
myself acting appropriately within limit and boundary whether as "impedance
and it’s reciprocal admittance" intuited with relatively to the
circumstantial dynamic natural associator (DNA) requirements of the
entelechy [note: the 28 year eclipse] as the supposed vital principle which
guides the development and functioning of an organism or other system or
organization.

DIALOGUE OF 7 DECEMBER 2001 over a LEGAL CLAIM OF MARCH 2001 AS MATERIAL
SUPPORT GIVEN TO TERRORISM AS TREASON / DISRESPECT OF BOER / ANZAC WAR
DEAD, PERJURY, ABJECT DISHONESTY AND FASCIST IDENTITY BY MR PETER RIDDELL /
AXA GROUP INSURANCE AND AMP INSURANCE (*DO* *NOT* *FOR* *SAKE* *OF* *LIFE *
*ITSELF* *TRUST* *YOUR* *WELLBEING* *IN* *SUCH* *LACK * *OF*
*ACCOUNTABILITY* *AS* *BUSINESS* *MADE* *OF*):

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-01-09 20:59:37 UTC
-- DO NOT FOR SAKE OF LIFE ITSELF TRUST YOUR WELLBEING IN SUCH LACK OF
ACCOUNTABILITY AS BUSINESS MADE OF YOU

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 10 January 2018

Nous: #45
Time:
Date: 2018.1.10
Torah: #1 #20 #1 %81 = #22
Dao: Extremes and Reversals, Greatest Virtue
Tetra: #28 - Change
I-Ching: H49 - Radical Change, Revolution (moulting), Skinning, The bridle

Latin: Aternum {Good & Patient God} Alt: Meboahyah {Havens (Harbors) of
God} {

1. HELPS DISCOVER NATURAL SECRETS
2. PATIENCE & TEMPERANCE
3. THE SPREAD OF LIGHT & INDUSTRY
4. Chous
}

Enoch {Initiated. Figuratively to initiate or discipline; dedicate,
train up}

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#456 / #364} / HETEROS {#401 / #377}

<https://www.amp.com.au>

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:5,row:8,col:4,nous:45&idea:{309}&idea:{456}&idea:{239}&idea:{364}>

***@zen: 5, row: 8, col: 4, nous: 45 [Date: 2018.1.10, Super: #456
/ #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego:
#364 / #45 - Extremes and Reversals, Greatest Virtue; I-Ching: H49 -
Radical Change, Revolution (moulting), Skinning, The bridle; Tetra: 28 -
Change]

That temporal relativity “Julian computation 365.25” of Fred ESPENAK
rather than 49J / 293 = 365.2423 tropical year / 6J = #2184 days of
solar / lunar cycle to compute the ANTHROPOLOGIC COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE
/ INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS.

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:6.14>

"Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this
people, even a *MARVELLOUS* work and a *WONDER* {pele'-wonder [H6382]:
#522}: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the
understanding of their prudent men shall be hid." [Isaiah 29:14]

I AM GOING TO FIRST EXHUME MY PARENTS BODIES OUT OF THIS LAND AS THE
COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA WHERE THERE IS NO JUSTICE TO BE FOUND AND NONE
WORTHY OF TRUST AS TO CALLED FRIEND, TO THEN CREMATE THEM AND UNDERTAKE
THEIR INTERMENT TO AMSTERDAM AS THE #CITY OF THEIR MARRIAGE.

AND THEN WITH SUCH UPON THE CONSCIENCE OF YOUR ANZAC WAR DEAD AS A
PROPER FRAME OF MIND WE WILL AGAIN ASK YOU ABOUT YOUR RELUCTANCE AS
ANYTHING OTHER PROSTITUTED JUSTICE BY ESPECIALLY ROMAN CATHOLICS /
FREEMASONRY AS A CULTURE OF CLANDESTINED ANTI-SEMITISM BY SUB-CULTURAL
RACIAL GROUPS SUCH IRISH AND SCOTTISH PERSONS OF INDISCRIMINATE AND
MONGRELISED IMPERIAL ROMAN HERITAGE.

"And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which
ye could not be justified by the law of Moses {taken out; drawn forth}:

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} <-- *AS* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *STONE*
(*USURPING* @1 = *SOVEREIGN* / #CENTRE @5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT*
*OF* #INR *BEING* *THE* *BINDING* *NORM* (*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33
AD) *MAGIC* *SQUARE*

Nous: #38
Time: 05:10 hrs
Date: 2018.6.8
Torah: #40 #8 #10 %81 = #58
Dao: Consequences for Virtuous Discourse
Tetra: #11 - Divergence
I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding,
Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing

Latin: Propulsator {God who vivifies all things} Alt: Yeyazel {God
Causes a Start} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST RABIES & FIERCE ANIMALS
2. THE LEARNED, ORATORS & AUTHORS
3. PRESS, BOOKS ETC
4. Astiro
}

Solar Eclipse: 8 (UTC) / 9 June 1918 (AEST) [During World War I: 28 July
1914 to 11 November 1918]

#175 CE

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#409 / #413} / HETEROS {#395 / #406}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:2,col:2,nous:38&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS&LEXICON:BIBLE&idea:{157}&idea:{409}&idea:{154}&idea:{413}>

***@zen: 3, row: 2, col: 2, nous: 38 [Date: 2018.1.10, Time: 0741
hrs, Super: #409 / #37 - Non-Deeming Action, Government Administration;
I-Ching: H40 - Release, Deliverance, Taking-Apart, Untangled; Tetra: 21
- Release, Ego: #413 / #38 - Consequences for Virtuous Discourse;
I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding,
Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 11 - Divergence]

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *NOT* *THE*
*SONS* *OF* *GOD*

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

Beware therefore, lest that come upon you, which is spoken of in the
prophets; Behold, ye *DESPISERS*, and *WONDER*, and *perish*: for I work
a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a
man declare it unto you." [Acts 13:39-41 (KJV)]

"Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

For by him were all things created, that are in *HEAVEN*, and that are
in *EARTH*, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones {#27 -
SOVEREIGNTY}, or dominions {#52 as 6J = 6x49 = 294 x 364 {ie. #7 x #52}
days of years = 107,016 / 293 = 365.24232}, or principalities {#175 -
MARRIAGE as anthropic prototype}, or powers {#85 = #10, #5, #30, #40 = A
precious stone; diamond or *ADAMANT*

[Noun]: a legendary rock or mineral to which many properties were
attributed, formerly associated with diamond or lodestone;
[Adjective]: refusing to be persuaded or to change one's mind;
[Origin]: Old English (as a noun), from Old French adamaunt-, via Latin
from Greek adamas, adamant-, ‘untameable, invincible’ (later used to
denote the hardest metal or stone, hence diamond), from a- ‘not’ + daman
‘to tame’. The phrase to be adamant dates from the 1930s, although
adjectival use had been implied in such collocations as ‘an adamant
heart’ since the 16th century.

YOUTUBE: “Kylie Minogue - Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend (Fox Studios
Grand Opening)”

}: all things were created by him, and for him:

And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning {

archē: a commencement, or (concrete) chief (in various applications of
order, time, place or rank):—beginning, corner, (at the, the) first
(estate), magistrate, power, principality, principle, rule

}, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the
preeminence." [Colossians 1:13-18 (KJV)]

The global community ought not let you into SPACE domain without
adherence to such a PRINCIPLE as to declare you PSYCHOLOGICALLY unfit as
HUMANITY for such a purposed EXISTENCE.

[...]

specific GERMAN newsgroup will make your wanton and habitual refusal to
[...]

*OF* *ACCOUNTABILITY* *AS* *BUSINESS* *MADE* *OF* *YOU*):

[...]

#AMP #AXA #INSURANCE #DIEU #ET #MON #DROIT
*FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
Rudy Canoza
2018-01-10 01:55:33 UTC
YOU ARE CAUSING IRREPARABLE HARM TO AMERICAN / AUSTRALIAN RELATIONS AND
WE WOULD ENCOURAGE YOU TO KEEP YOUR AMERICAN HATRED MASQUERADING AS LOVE
FOR YOUR FELLOW MAN TO YOURSELF...

YOUR CONDUCT IS NO LESS A WAR CRIME FOR THE RIGHT TO LIFE THAN ANY OTHER
THEATRE OF WARFARE AMERICA HAS ENGAGED IN AND ESPECIALLY WWI AND WWII

THIS APPLICATION CLAIMS IT: "APPLIES EVERY PROMO CODE ON THE INTERNET TO
YOUR CART – AND IT'S AWESOME"

<https://www.joinhoney.com/g-blog/this-app-applies-every-promo-code-to-your-cart/>

What guarantee is there that our trust in you with our personalistic
data is not ever betrayed...

...Americans after all are known for their brutal regard for the person
(they shoot you) and only ever ask sufficient questions afterwards which
give you the illusion of justice--isn't the Russian enquiry still going on?

...And when it comes to administrative integrity and overbearing need I
say anything of the GLBTI übermenschen such as likes of the GRINDR /
SCRUFF whose mafia social networks have without accountability wreaked
havoc upon community goodwill and trust.

...in the reverse scenario it can take 25 years on death-row before you
are granted any life affirming action as American regard for truth and
justice or whatever way excepting for what is right.

After my experience of Novell, I would advocate that we need laws to
protect us from Americans...

- dolf

Initial Post: 10 January 2018

Date: 2018.1.10
Torah: #1 #20 #1 %81 = #22
Dao: Extremes and Reversals, Greatest Virtue
Tetra: #28 - Change
I-Ching: H49 - Radical Change, Revolution (moulting), Skinning, The bridle

Latin: Aternum {Good & Patient God} Alt: Meboahyah {Havens (Harbors) of
God} {

1. HELPS DISCOVER NATURAL SECRETS
2. PATIENCE & TEMPERANCE
3. THE SPREAD OF LIGHT & INDUSTRY
4. Chous
}

Enoch {Initiated. Figuratively to initiate or discipline; dedicate,
train up}

45 5 61
53 37 21
13 69 29

= #111 / #333 {#FIVE}

#522}: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the
understanding of their prudent men shall be hid." [Isaiah 29:14]

I AM GOING TO FIRST EXHUME MY PARENTS BODIES OUT OF THIS LAND AS THE
COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA WHERE THERE IS NO JUSTICE TO BE FOUND AND NONE
WORTHY OF TRUST AS TO BE CALLED FRIEND, AS THEN TO CREMATE THEM AND
UNDERTAKE THEIR INTERMENT TO AMSTERDAM WHICH IS THE #CITY OF THEIR MARRIAGE.

FOLLOWING SUCH PRUDENT CONSIDERATIONS MADE UPON THE CONSCIENCE OF THE
NATION OVER YOUR ANZAC WAR DEAD AS A PROPER FRAME OF MIND WE WILL AGAIN
ASK YOU ABOUT ANY RELUCTANCE AS ANYTHING OTHER PROSTITUTED JUSTICE BY
ESPECIALLY ROMAN CATHOLICS / FREEMASONRY AS A CULTURE OF CLANDESTINED
ANTI-SEMITISM BY SUB-CULTURAL RACIAL GROUPS INCLUSIVE OF IRISH AND
SCOTTISH PERSONS (BUT NOT LIMITED) OF INDISCRIMINATE AND MONGRELISED
IMPERIAL ROMAN MARAUDING HERITAGE.

#175 CE

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#409 / #413} / HETEROS {#395 / #406}

46 6 62
54 38 22
14 70 30

= #114 / #342 {#SIX}

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *NOT* *THE*
*SONS* *OF* *GOD*

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

http://youtu.be/03dCwHcf-pw

}: all things were created by him, and for him:

And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning {

archē: a commencement, or (concrete) chief (in various applications of
order, time, place or rank):—beginning, corner, (at the, the) first
(estate), magistrate, power, principality, principle, rule

}, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the
preeminence." [Colossians 1:13-18 (KJV)]

The global community ought not let you into SPACE domain without
adherence to such a PRINCIPLE OF LIFE as to declare you PSYCHOLOGICALLY
unfit as a HUMANITY for such purposed EXISTENCE.

This BEING part and parcel of your anti Semitic “MAN ON THE MOON”
übermenschen NASA nonsense such as *FLAT* *EARTH* comic fake news-media
opinions from disreputable and reprobate scientists being implicit in
the modus operandi of your T.U.R.D. neo-fascist co-conspirator
philosophy (ie. a defamation that their moneyed educational
opportunities is self apparent proof we have ***@t for brains) who are
engaged within a clear mode of abnormal signalling by such statements as
this:

“... *FIX* your fucking computer clock, you retard”

YOUTUBE: “It’s Life Jim”

And thusly in the absence of any responses to any and all POSTS made
directly to YOU one would reasonably conclude that BOTH of you are
merely *ACTORS* as *SNAKES* {#34} engaged within a *DOG* {#15} and
*PONY* {#65} show as part of your surreptitious seditious acts made
against the sovereignty of OTHER nations.

- Rudy Canoza: ***@philhendrie.com @ 0320 hours

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:3.20>

- Klaus Schadenfreude: ***@null.net @ 0801 hours

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:8.01>

[*TIME* is shown relative to my #CENTRE of consciousness]

To remedy this non-committal responsiveness any semblance to actual and
meaningful dialogue with others as consensus of opinion in community, I
have now entered into a mode of “HOLOCAUST DENIAL” discourse which with
the inclusion of a specific GERMAN newsgroup will make your wanton and
[...]

HOLOCAUST DENIAL BEGIN WITH TWO ESPECIALLY CRAFTED DOCUMENTS:

SEE ALSO: "SEXUAL DYNAMICS OPPORTUNISM AND WHICH OF US THEN (MISSIONARY
POSITION OR ANAL) IS MORE CHRISTLIKE BY BEARING SUCH?"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Missionary.pdf>

SEE ALSO: "VOYEURISM, CELEBRITY AND RUMOUR AS THE HEART OF AMERICAN
ALTRUISM"

[...]

WRONG Rudy!
No, I was right, and you *DID* fix it, you little retard, because I
forced you to do it.
<chuckle>
*FRAUDULENT*

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
Klaus Schadenfreude

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *NOT* *THE*
*SONS* *OF* *GOD*

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

http://youtu.be/FCARADb9asE

[...]

WRONG Rudy! That's why it seems like I'm 12 hours ahead of you!
LOL
No, I was right, a
No, you are wrong.
Although NASA has ostensibly used the metric system
since about 1990, [first lunar landing was in 1969,
Rudolph] English units linger on in much of the U.S.
aerospace industry. In practice, this has meant that
many missions continue to use English units, and some
missions end up using both English and metric units.
The confusion that can arise from using mixed units was
highlighted by the loss of the Mars Climate Orbiter
robotic probe in 1999, which occurred because a
contractor provided thruster firing data in English
units while NASA was using metric.
https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-
nasa/2007/08jan_metricmoon
-January 8, 2007
Although data was stored internally in metric units,
they were displayed as United States customary units.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Guidance_Computer
NASA criticised for sticking to imperial units
And the shuttle’s 30-year-old specifications, design
drawings and software are rooted in pounds and feet
rather than newtons and metres.
In June 2006, when NASA’s progress on that looked
sluggish, NASA spokesman David Steitz offered New
Scientist this update: “NASA is in the process of
converting to SI units. However, immediate conversion
of systems that are already designed in English units
can prove risky and inefficient. The US space program …
will need time to evolve into SI units.”
https://edition.cnn.com/TECH/space/9909/30/mars.metric.
02/
Metric mishap caused loss of NASA orbiter
She put blame at the feet of Congress that she said has
squeezed NASA's budget to the point that it has no
funds to completely convert its operations to metric.
*FRAUDULENT*