-- Freak Baby Born Without a Nose Dies at Just 2 Years Old
2017-06-06 16:20:48 UTC
Antworten
Het lijkt erop dat u onderworpen bent aan een gemeenschappelijke stroom
semantiek als het lexicon van opportunisme:

Verzet is zinloos - you will be assimilated!

YOUTUBE: "The Borg Assimilation"

-

girls.com says...
Eli Thompson ? the freak baby born in 2015 without a nose has fried at
the age of two in his home state of Alabama, headquarters of the KKK.
According to local health authorities, "It's a loss for the immediate
family, to be sure. But a gain for the entire human race. Nature has
made her call, choosing not to allow this infant freak the opportunity
to infest the gene pool with substandard flotsam."
Shameful this little bastard was a cracker....
A fucking cracker? I thought you said it was a baby.
-- DO YOU TEAR HEADS OFF LIVE RABBITS?

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 6 June, 2017

Nous: #14
Time: 05:00 hrs
Date: 2017.6.6
Torah: #10 #5 #5 %81 = #20
Dao: Praising the Mysterious (Metaphysics)
Tetra: #9 - Branching Out
I-Ching: H19 - Overseeing, Approaching, Nearing, The forest

Latin: Refugium {Supreme Being} Alt: Chamyah {In the Midst of God} {
1. HELPS OBTAIN WISDOM & KNOWLEDGE
2. PHILOSOPHERS & THE ENLIGHTENED
3. VIRTUE IN SOLITUDE FROM WORLDLY CONCERNS
4. Oroasoer
}

#65 CE

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2006.6.6

***@zen: 1, row: 2, col: 2, nous: 14 [Super:#298 / #14 - Praising the
Mysterious (Metaphysics); I-Ching: H19 - Overseeing, Approaching, Nearing,
The forest; Tetra: 9 - Branching Out, Ego: #346 / #14 - Praising the
Mysterious (Metaphysics); I-Ching: H19 - Overseeing, Approaching, Nearing,
The forest; Tetra: 9 - Branching Out]

It's not a rhetorical question.

Although it's a contrivance of reality.

Nevertheless, it is not a fiction.

It was a mistake for which I am truly remorseful.

And shall I tell this tale of woe?

I'll do so from breakfast yesterday the 5 June 2017.

When I conveyed to the cafe owner the causal and conspiratorial notion of
the Catholic: #465 / Islamic: #307 Categories of Understanding associated
with their cause célèbre of extremism and the London terrorist EVENT.

GOD IS WITH ME
AS YOU CAN SEE
NOT WITH POPERY
NOR ISLAMIC TERRORIST BE.

They are illusionists only ...

How I have noticed that you appear within a advertisement video associated
with a certain business who also sponsors persons with whom I have
bellicose {ie. war} as belligerent clandestine opposition.

They as a criteria of community convey no empathy, have a stubborn
jingoistic mindset, engage within scorn and derision, such that we are
alienated.

So whilst you have no understanding of what I am actually conveying to you,
is a concern for minimising any harm consequential to having consciousness
of the reality of which I speak.

It is all very well, to be pointing out that you stand at the edge of an
abyss, but it is entirely no value when you have already taken a step too
far.

It is not a parachute after all.

So accept that you are good at what you do.

And I that am good at what I do.

My burger arrived, but it was not as pleasing to my palate.

And whilst within the range of tolerable acceptability, it was not
exceptional.

It simply lacked the spectrum of ingredients to which I was accustomed.

So I spoke to the owner's wife, who agreed that she had made it by default
according to her liking, and hadn't consciously thought about her leaving
several ingredients out--such as lettuce et al.

Appreciate then that when I was in Year 10 of my schooling here within this
very town, I did Home Economics for which I received a 100% mark.

I achieved that on one occasion by roasting a rabbit which I had hunted and
brought it to the class, roasting it for only an atonement but not actually
to be eaten.

That was my last rabbit.

Thus the story is this.

My younger brother and I had caught a few too many rabbits on this day.

I'm considered of animals and not intentionally cruel.

But it takes a certain strength to stretch a rabbit's neck in such a manner
as to cause a humane and instant death.

My strength failed me.

The creature was motionless.

And I pinned it up by its hind legs.

And flayed it down to its neck.

When it came back to life.

YOUTUBE: "Bunny Body Language"

-

I was so appalled that my recklessness was a futility of purpose (ie. much
like Australian lawyers and judges).

To be honest given the 3 examples of irrational hate as depraved justice
from the Sale Magistrates Court over improper Intervention Orders, I don't
ever expect to have justice from the either the lawyers or judges within
Australia.

There are too many CATHOLICs with TREASON on their hands.

So I am prepared to live life with only God's justice:

- Unveiling of the 'happy warrior' Tony Abbott's bronze bust with granite
base within Ballarat;
- The car incendiary into a child care centre and resultant fire;
- Operation 'chocolate bullets' as the psychosexual, murderous and violent
siege in Brighton, Melbourne;

GABRIEL {#246 - Man of God} fly to me.
I must impugn.
Before the 6 June.
Else ne'er be free.

- http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:1,col:9,nous:31

The Angel Gabriel {#246 / #41 = #6] is central {#123 - judgement in
Egyptian Book of the Dead} to the Abrahamic faiths and is subsumed {SEPTET
DRIVER} as my intellectual property.

YOUTUBE: "George Harrison - My Sweet  Lord (Studio Version) Original"

-

Het lijkt erop dat u onderworpen bent aan een gemeenschappelijke stroom
semantiek als het lexicon van opportunisme:

Verzet is zinloos - you will be assimilated!

YOUTUBE: "The Borg Assimilation"

- http://youtu.be/AkasJZZxRU0

And never for dear life keep the company of lawyers or judges within
Australia.

So I cut its neck as quickly as I could and resolutely ceased this wretched
animal's suffering at my hands entirely.

Although it's true, I have never torn the head off a live rabbit.

But I wish that I had on this one occasion, because it would have been less
shameful as a faster death.

I'll never forget that penultimate rabbit.

And the act of atonement which followed was my Home Economics cooking
class.

I HOPE THAT GOD FORGIVES.

PELICAN (WATER-***@SEA.SOMEWHERE.ORG.IR): "Yeah, but that was a
deliberate booby-trap set for you."

MAX (***@GMAIL.COM / ***@VAL.MORGAN): "Strange negativity towards a
much loved and valued member of this group."

ROD SPEED (***@GMAIL.COM): "You don't need any public documents for stuff
like that, dunnys and bathrooms stand out like dogs balls when you walk
around outside the ***@cking building if you even have half of a ***@cking
clue."

BLUE PEELER (***@BARQUE.ORG): "Rod you seem to be moving away from your
original claims faster than a vampire runs from a crucifix encrusted with
garlic and dipped in holy water.

YOUTUBE: "Wagon Wheel commercial (2002) - White Chocolate"

-

Now lets not be stealing any goal posts and running off with them.

You said that the documents I cited were not public documents and that no
tenant could get their paws on them.

If you are abandoning that particular piece of wrong-headed thinking, and
you should because you are just plain wrong, could you kindly have the
courtesy to admit you were entirely wrong in your original assertions.

Then we can move on to a few photos of some multi story strata building I
happen to have here and you can show me how someone with 'half a ***@cking
clue' (apparently you, because you seem to be lacking the full clue) can
show how the dunnies and bathrooms 'stand out like dog's balls'.

I'm really looking forward to that.

Let me know when you are ready Rod."

DOLF @ 1629 HOURS ON 5 JUNE 2017: "EVIDENCE OF A CONNECTION BETWEEN
REFUGEES AND TERRORISM:

Fran claimed to have been a public servant and I bet it was only until she
got married and so stopped being a whore.

And only since then does things for charity, recreation and sport.

PS. These and all my statements are subject to copyright."

ROD SPEED (***@GMAIL.COM): "And even a terminal ***@ckwit like 'max' should
be able to work out what his dunny and bathroom windows look like and see
where those in the flat next door are, if there ever was a strata block any
any flat at all."

BLUE PEELER (***@BARQUE.ORG): "Your waving of the white flag is accepted
Rod.

Thanks for playing.

And you even learned something too, that lot plans and service location
diagrams are public documents, available to anyone who wants to pay for
them."

ROD SPEED (***@GMAIL.COM): "*Your puerile shit any 2 year old could leave
for dead flushed where it belongs*"

BLUE PEELER (***@BARQUE.ORG): "Ah roddles - you revert to type,

Stupid, puerile, lying and stupid little escaped AI project that you are!"

YOUTUBE: "Australian Wagon Wheel commercial from 1989"

-

MAX (***@GMAIL.COM / ***@VAL.MORGAN): "I think you have Nous 71
wrong.

The Torah is not what you say."

PETER JASON (***@JOSTLE.COM): "Thank you; I'm used to be[ing] maligned,
sidelined, [a] whipping boyed, misunderstood, jeered at, sniped, ...

At least it feels good when it stops."

YOUTUBE: "Westons Wagon Wheels - Australian TV commercial (1991)"

-

DOLF: "WHAT SHAME IS YOURS?

Phase #1,
Phase #2,
Phase #3:

Max justify that opinion or withdraw it as slander."

NICODEMUS (ANCIENT-OF-***@HEAVEN.NET) @ 0605 HOURS ON 6 JUNE 2017: "Poor
Doolf:

Stuck with all that nous, and the new imaginary Ned.

Pretend like you are new born child, I will help you to understand."

DOLF: "Well, look at the cowardly blowhard who has to resort to personal
atta[c]ks to feel good about himself.

And look at the petty little sleazebag who's too stupid to do anything but
jump on some other loser's bandwagon in giving material support to Islamic
#307 / Catholic #465 extremism and the backwash to conceal terrorist
events.

WHO ME?

I WOULDN'T HURT A FLY?

YOUTUBE: "Little Peter Rabbit"

-

They even have a specific tag #KORPPIONOIKEUS which means "the raven/rape
is right (Dolf is justice)" and is the tag line for a globalist Catholic /
Islamist / et al campaign of criminalised amorality of *PIKE* as having a
violent psychosexual as malice intent against the person of another and the
audacity to claim that any complaint against their conduct is only bigotry
against them.

THE RAVENS (ie. REAL BIRDS) HAVE EVEN BEEN FOLLOWING ME DOWN THE STREET AND
TO MY HOME SO I WONDER WHAT IT COULD BE BY NATURE GROANING TOWARDS ME SO?

GEERT (Dutch Politician) OR DOLF (as Natural / Common Law proponent and
advocate of egalitarian human rights: HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T])?

SEE IMAGE HERE:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inda1lnZ2g0OUtSM1k

Every day for past 20 years, I have been publicly flayed online by Usenet
hate speech which never once is accountable for its pain except that Google
Groups wants to store it forever.

YOUTUBE: "I Am Not An Animal (Elephant Man)"

-

I am still alive, you hunted me down and have flayed a living and sapient
being for only your hedonistic amusement as collective sensual pleasure of
enjoyment.

BARBARIC don't you think?

I put forward the hypothetical proposition that had Archbishop Pell's
refusal of Communion 1998/2000 been fervently prosecuted, you would not
have emerged the symbiotic {#465/#307} propulsion of religious extremist
ideology as terrorist acts had not occurred.

Since I took deliberate prudent peaceful protest action in relation to such
on Saturday 21 August 1999, as to coerce a police arrest so as to keep
matters as SOVEREIGN TO STATE in house.

I may say, "That innocent blood be not shed in thy land, which the LORD thy
God giveth thee for an inheritance, and so blood be upon thee.

But if any man hate his neighbour, and lie in wait for him, and rise up
against him, and smite him mortally that he die, and fleeth into one of
these cities:

Then the elders of his city shall send and fetch him thence, and deliver
him into the hand of the avenger of blood, that he may die.

Thine eye shall not pity him, but thou shalt put away the guilt of innocent
blood from Israel, that it may go well with thee.

Thou shalt not remove thy neighbour's landmark, which they of old time have
set in thine inheritance, which thou shalt inherit in the land that the
LORD thy God giveth thee to possess it.

One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any
sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the
mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.

If a false witness rise up against any man to testify against him that
which is wrong;

Then both the men, between whom the controversy is, shall stand before the
LORD, before the priests and the judges, which shall be in those days;

And the judges shall make diligent inquisition: and, behold, if the witness
be a false witness, and hath testified falsely against his brother;

Then shall ye do unto him, as he had thought to have done unto his brother:
so shalt thou put the evil away from among you.

And those which remain shall hear, and fear, and shall henceforth commit no
more any such evil among you.

And thine eye shall not pity; but life shall go for life, eye for eye,
tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot." [Deuteronomy 19:11-21
(KJV)]

THE BLOOD GUILT OF THE ALMIGHTY IS UPON THEE AS DIEU ET MON DROIT

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNkFKVl84OHhvWTA

- dolf

Initial Post 6 June 2017
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
David

#65 CE

- http://youtu.be/B7LVo9JWDDk

- http://youtu.be/0kNGnIKUdMI

- http://youtu.be/4NOC_8_Z8uE

- http://youtu.be/qym3VTTadBk

- http://youtu.be/KhUWqFI3S9c

#307 / Catholic #465 extremism and the backwash to conceal terrorist
events.

- http://youtu.be/ITNon3ViUMg

- http://youtu.be/sn7bEVnFlds

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
David

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-06-07 14:57:33 UTC
Antworten
Dolf, you are the nutz in the fruitcake.
Understand?
dolf
2017-06-08 13:42:22 UTC
Antworten
Your BUTT humour is pathetic.

Your jokes have got no balls Kernel

- dolf
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Dolf, you are the nutz in the fruitcake.
Understand?
I note that email delivery to that person's email address has ceased
accepting timely delivery.

You have chosen to respond to an earlier email and not to later emails of
TERRORIST EVENTS of (butt) LONDON and BRIGHTON Melbourne which were sent to
***@moniker.com (partial) and to the Victoria Police

The psycho-sexual lexicon of terms used by this person and NICODEMUS seem
identical and appears associated to a cabal of persons with roles.

This message is for status info to Victoria Police and just for your legal
department's courtesy.

Thank you for your consideration of reply.

Dolf

On 7 Jun 2017, at 4:56 pm, Moniker Legal Team <***@moniker.com> wrote:

Dear Dolf,

Thank you for your contacting Moniker support concerning the domain name
[t-girls.com].

Please be aware that this domain name is registered by a customer of
Moniker Online Services, LLC. Moniker.com is not the owner or the host of
this domain.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-06-08 14:34:08 UTC
Antworten
Do the words whethered and dag festing maggot mean anything to you my
little SCARAB?

YOUTUBE: "Sheep baa-ing"

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-06-08 14:50:06 UTC
Antworten
Oh kernel its gut wrenching.

Don't bellyache so!
http://youtu.be/5w0Vzjf0b5M

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-06-08 14:55:35 UTC
Antworten
Post by dolf
Oh kernel its gut wrenching.
Don't bellyache so!
YOUTUBE: "Billie Eilish - Bellyache (Audio)"

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
David
2017-06-08 16:44:00 UTC
Antworten
its really bellyaching.

David
2017-06-08 00:57:08 UTC
Antworten
that came to my room as it is now, I'm booked

"dolf" wrote in message news:vpadndt1NdZfQavEnZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com...

You are incoherent now
Post by David
blind as davile
I see that your speech is going and soon it will be your mind
URN

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-06-08 13:42:24 UTC
Antworten
Your perverse sexual fetish as 'NECROPHILA AMERICAN' is noted.

YOUTUBE: "Antz Pantz - Hotel Rex"

-

How's the butchered meat holding up?

SUBJECT WAS: -- Freak Baby Born Without a Nose Dies at Just 2 Years Old
Post by David
that came to my room as it is now, I'm booked
You are incoherent now
Post by David
blind as davile
I see that your speech is going and soon it will be your mind
URN

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-06-08 13:55:50 UTC
Antworten
Post by dolf
Your perverse sexual fetish as 'NECROPHILA AMERICAN' is noted.
Dolf, who left yer cage door ajar?
LOL
dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
David
2017-06-08 14:16:32 UTC
Antworten
it was those stupid little crannies I put
dolf
2017-06-08 15:03:51 UTC
Antworten
I WILL NEVER FORGET THE FEELING

- https://aep.lib.rochester.edu/node/47441
it was those stupid little crannies I put [on]
You'll Never Forget The Feeling Of Safe Sex.

"How to score safely-

Read the "You'll never forget the feeling of safe sex" brochure.

Avoid intaking semen.

Rimming is out!

Don't share sex toys!

Have a great time!

Find out about the AIDS virus."

Creators / Group: Victorian AIDS Council

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
David
2017-06-08 14:14:23 UTC
Antworten

I got my passport.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-06-08 14:26:02 UTC
Antworten
Post by David
I got my passport.
Are you riding on the Marrakesh Express?
David
2017-06-08 16:42:51 UTC
Antworten

I'm really putting them to him.
David
2017-06-08 14:23:59 UTC
Antworten
I might could have a substandard flotsam.