— [SABBATH UPDATE #4] TRUTH WHISPERS AS TEARS IN RAIN
2017-12-08 21:54:01 UTC
— TRUTH WHISPERS AS TEARS IN RAIN

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 9 December, 2017

Nous: #24
Time:
Date: 2017.12.7
Torah: #10 #2 #40 %81 = #52
Dao: Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence
Tetra: #18 - Waiting
I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving

Latin: Operator {Word which produces all things} Alt: Eriel {Watchfulness
of God} {

1. GENERATION OF BEINGS & PHILOSOPHICAL KNOWLEDGE
2. PROTECTS & REGENERATES, LEADS TO INNER HARMONY
3. PHENOMENA OF NATURE
4. Thopibui
}

Solar Eclipse: 9 March 1997 (AEST)
Solar Eclipse: 3 November 2013 (AEST)

#1379 CE

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:5,row:7,col:5,nous:24&idea:{113}&idea:{232}&idea:{190}&idea:{354}>

***@zen: 5, row: 7, col: 5, nous: 24 [Date: 2017.12.7, Super: #232 /
#28 - Opposites and Primitivism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H24 -
Return, The turning point; Tetra: 2 - Full Circle, Ego: #354 / #24 -
Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting,
Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 18 - Waiting]

— TRUTH WHISPERS AS TEARS IN RAIN —

“WHAT OF GODHEAD.
AND IMAGO DEI.
OR TRUTH CONVEY?
BY PURE CONCEIT.

WHY BE WICKED.
SUCH AS THEE.
OF BLASPHEMY.
SELFISH DECEIT.

WHOM DID BLEED.
WAS IT NOT FOR ME?
YOUR COCK DENY.
NOW ALL FORFEIT.” [Written: 3 December 2017]

YOUTUBE: “Time to Die (Gary Numan)”

[IMAGE: The eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph]

That I have within my possession, of which I have made you repeatedly
aware, a mathematical theoretical noumenon as an Intellectual Property
which is tangibly made on behalf of the GLBTI COMMUNITY and obtained by
some 20 years of informal research within the field of metempirical (ie.
the branch of philosophy that deals with things existing beyond the realm
of experience) philosophy as the perennialist school of thought and the
metaphysical (ie. of things transcending what is physical or natural and
the temporal reality) as Torah Kabbalist theology to define the
meta-descriptor prototypes of Nature as cosmological elementals comprising
the MATERIA PRIMA and the attribution of AUTONOMY OF WILL as being implied
and intrinsic to the SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES expressed by Queen Victoria
within her gracious gift as the instrumentation known as the LETTERS PATENT
to FEDERATION of the AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH of 1901 as being defined by a
mathematical theoretical noumenon as an intellectual property which is then
the substantial basis for a declaration of the GLBTI COMMUNITY'S HUMAN
RIGHT which is unambiguously and clearly sustained by a dual universal
statement as an undiminished tangibility of faith being a robust belief
(rather than non-belief or disbelief), in being firstly encapsulated by the
knowledge of a HOMOIOS rather than HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER consideration,
and then secondarily as re-enforced by a universal statement which is a
singularity compliant with a DIVINE FIAT and potentiality as the
cosmological / language consideration of the chronological circumscribing
given to the 10 commandments as then defining human consciousness by a
cosmological anthropic principle.

"ON THE 25TH OCTOBER, ARRIVED HERE THE SHIP EENDRACHT OF AMSTERDAM; THE
UPPER MERCHANT, GILLES MIBAIS OF LUYCK; CAPTAIN DIRK HARTOG OF AMSTERDAM;
THE 27TH DITTO SET SAIL FOR BANTAM; UNDERMERCHANT JAN STEIN, UPPER
STEERSMAN, PIETER DOEKES FROM BIL, AO, 1616."
[<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hartog_Plate>]

Anno Ordinis (A.O.) This is the Latin for "In the year of the Order", The
term is used in Knight Templary and is found by subtracting 1118 from the
everyday calendar.

PAPAL BULLS:
Omne Datum Optimum {#1 - Every perfect gift} (1139)
Milites Templi {#2 - Soldiers of the Temple} (1144)
Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145)
Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307)
Faciens misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308)
Ad providam {#6 - To Foresee / For Providence} (1312)
Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312)

LOCATIONS: France, England, Scotland, Portugal

[IMAGE: TEMPLAR CROSS (LEFT) AND NOT GERMAN NAZI CROSS (RIGHT) AS SEAL OF
GRAND MASTERS OF FREEMASONRY AS A-U-M BELIEF / SOLOMON'S TEMPLE OBSERVED A
364 DAY / YEAR AS JUBILEE CHRONOLOGY WHICH IS NOT YOUR PROVIDENCE]

Captain James Cook wrote in a journal on 22 August 1770 of his discovery as
the east coast of Australia: "[Since I] may land no more upon this eastern
coast of New Holland, and on the western side I can make no new discovery
the honour of which belongs to the Dutch navigators and as such they may
lay claim to it as their property."

YOUTUBE: “We Shall Overcome (Boston Gay Men’s Chorus)”

Earlier I raised the notion that for Hegel (27/8/1770 to 14/11/1831 CE)
world history is represented by the manner in which the Spirit develops
gradually into its purest form, ultimately recognizing its own essential
freedom. To Hegel, 'world history is thus the unfolding of Spirit in time,
as nature is the unfolding of the Idea in space.' The dialectical process
thus virtually defines the meaning of history for Hegel: "the idea of
freedom as the absolute and final aim; secondly, the means for realizing
it, ie. the subjective side of knowledge and will, with its life, movement,
and activity. We then recognized the State as the moral Whole and the
Reality of Freedom, and consequently as the objective of these two
elements. For although we make this distinction into two aspects for our
consideration, it must be remarked that they are intimately connected; and
that their connection is involved in the idea of each when examined
separately. We have, on the one hand, recognized the Idea in the definite
form of Freedom conscious of and willing itself—having itself alone as its
object: involving at the same time, the pure and simple Idea of Reason, and
likewise, that which we have called subject—self-consciousness—Spirit
actually existing in the World.

If, on the other hand, we consider Subjectivity, we find that subjective
knowledge and will is Thought. But by the very act of thoughtful cognition
and volition, I will the universal object—the substance of absolute Reason.
We observe, therefore, an essential union between the objective side—the
Idea—and the subjective side—the personality that conceives and wills
it—The objective existence of this union is the State, which is therefore
the basis and centre of the other concrete elements of the life of the
people—Art, of Law, of Morals, of Religion, of Science. All the activity of
Spirit has only this object—the becoming conscious of this union, ie. of
its own Freedom. Among the forms of this conscious union 'Religion'
occupies the highest position. In it, Spirit—rising above the limits of
temporal and secular existence—becomes conscious of the Absolute Spirit,
and in this consciousness of the self-existent Being, renounces individual
interest; it lays this aside in Devotion—a state of mind in which it
refuses to occupy itself any longer with the limited and particular."
[Georg Hegel (1770-1841 CE), 'Introduction – The Philosophy of History',
ISBN 0-87975-631-4, p 48-49])

There exists upon this point, a religious/political contention as dichotomy
over a Divine mandate for good governance as I have conveyed of the
usurping Sovereign/Marriage dynamic associated with the Pythagorean HETEROS
THEORY OF NUMBER, which is in part due to the historical reality. That the
Vatican City as an entity of Religious/Political State was only
re-established in 1929 CE by Benito Mussolini under the Lateran Pact. At
the time of the enactment of our Australian Constitution of 1901, it ought
to be remembered that the Roman Catholic Church was then the enemy of
democracies. The religious/political state is an anathema to and a denier
of human, religious and Constitutional Rights established upon a HOMOIOS
THEORY OF NUMBER, which bestow autonomous sovereignty and individual
accountability in recognition of an AUTONOMY OF WILL:

"[A folly] which we meet with in our time, is that of pretending to invent
and carry out political Constitutions independently of religion. The
Catholic confession, although sharing the Christian name with the
Protestant, does not concede to the State an inherent Justice and
Morality—a concession which in the Protestant principle is fundamental.
([v])

An example of the Australian Government pretending, as Hegel suggests "to
invent and carry out political Constitutions independently of religion" is
represented in the dichotomy that the Church of England Act No. 45/1854 was
an Act to enable the Bishops, Clergy and Laity of the United Church of
England and Ireland in Victoria to provide for the regulation of the
affairs of the said Church.

This tearing away of the political morality of the Constitution from its
natural connection, is necessary to the genius of that religion, inasmuch
as it does not recognize Justice and Morality as independent and
substantial—But thus excluded from intrinsic worth, torn away from their
last refuge, the sanctuary of conscience, the calm retreat where religion
has its abode, the principles and institutions of political legislation ARE
DESTITUTE OF A REAL *CENTRE*, TO THE SAME *DEGREE* AS THEY ARE *COMPELLED*
*TO* *REMAIN* *ABSTRACT* *AND* INDEFINITE." [Georg Hegel (1770-1841 CE),
'Introduction – The Philosophy of History', p 52]

Accordingly, I have derived an alternative and the only legitimate
cosmological compliant statement of a concise *JEWISH* *CHRONOLOGICAL* /
*MATHEMATICAL* *VIEW* *OF* *NATURAL* / *COMMON* *AND* *UNIVERSAL* *LAW*
*AS* *SYLLOGISTIC* MICROCOSM as being constituted by the three higher
numbers of the Decade and which stand for the invisible and metempirical
philosophical and metaphysical theology as the Torah's which is an
Intellectual Property to an AUTONOMY OF WILL conveying the claim of Natural
and Common Law  as the Universal basis to an egalitarian right derived from
a legitimate cosmogonic perspective establishing the existence of a
sovereign autonomous right to govern which is expressed lawfully by a
logical syllogism by the first three ordinance statements of the 10
Commandments.

In English, Natural Law is a term is frequently employed as equivalent to
the laws of nature, meaning the order which governs the activities of the
material universe:

#1 - *MONAD* (MATTER as World of Emanation - ATZILUTH) as 3 MOTHER LETTERS
expressing the following meta-principles:

- PURPLE FORBIDDEN ENCLOSURE (紫微垣) / MONAD - #1 - NATURE CONTAINS NATURE:
{ALEPH (*MOTHER* - SCALES OF MERIT) / SERAPHIM (Heb. Saraph Gk. Ophis -
burning, that is, (figuratively) poisonous (serpent); specifically a fiery
(serpent) or symbolical creature (from their copper color))} ARCH KAI TELOS
OIDA: {1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10}

Northern Pole (北極 - Běijí) Four Advisors (四輔 - Sìfǔ) Right Wall (紫微左垣 -
Zǐwēiyòuyuán) Chief Judge (大理 - Dàlǐ) Six Jia (六甲 - Liùjiá) Canopy Support
(杠 - Gāng) Guest House (傳舍 - Chuánshě) Eight Kinds of Crops (八穀 - Bāgǔ)

Celestial Boat (天船 - Tiānchuán) and the Stomach (胃宿 as Wèi Xiù - Stomach,
fingers and granary/Aries) is one of the twenty-eight mansions of the
Chinese constellations and was associated with White Tiger of the West
(西方白虎).

22/7 as 3W1D ...

THE MAJOR PREMISE {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of Universal
Law}, which contains the law of that will: 7 x 24 *courses* *of* *priests*
x 13 = 2184 days of the 'oth cycle = 6D or 6 x 364 associated to the
'constant sequence of sun and moon' as 354 x 3 + 30 day intercalation =
1092 days x 2 = 2184 days:

"And God spake all these words, saying, 'I am the LORD thy God, which have
brought thee out of the land of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses;
anguish}, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before
me..." [Exodus 20:1-3 (KJV)]

And whereas We did on the 17th day of September, 1900, by and with the
advice of Our Privy Council declare by proclamation that, on and after the
1st day of January, 1901, the people of New South Wales, Victoria, South
Australia, Queensland, and Tasmania and also Western Australia, should be
united in a Federal Commonwealth of Australia: And whereas by the said
recited Act certain *POWERS*, *FUNCTIONS*, *and* *AUTHORITIES* *were*
*declared* to be vested in the Governor General: And whereas We are
*desirous* *of* *making* *effectual* *and* *permanent* *provision* for the
office of Governor General and Commander in chief in and over Our said
Commonwealth of Australia, without making new Letters Patent on each demise
of the said office. *Now* *know* *ye* *that* *We* *have* *thought* *fit*
*to* *constitute*, *ORDER*, *and* *DECLARE*, *and* *do* *by* *these*
*PRESENTS* *CONSTITUTE* *ORDER*, *and* *DECLARE*, that there shall be a
Governor General and *Commander* *in* *Chief* (hereinafter called the
Governor General) in and over Our Commonwealth of Australia (hereinafter
called Our said Commonwealth), and that the person who shall fill the said
office of *Governor* *General* *shall* *be* *FROM* *TIME* *TO* *TIME*
*APPOINTED* by Commission under Our Sign Manual and Signet.

It was said that the white tiger (western mansions) would only appear when
the emperor ruled with absolute virtue, or if there was peace throughout
the world)

- SUPREME PALACE ENCLOSURE (太微垣) / DUAD - #13 - *NATURE* *CONTAINS*
*NATURE*: {MEM / *MOTHER* - *THE* *TONGUE* *OF* *DECREE* *DECIDING*
*BETWEEN* *THEM*: 10 paragraphs of the Letters Patent of the Australian
Constitution 1 January 1901}

THE MINOR PREMISE {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of Humanity},
which contains the command to behave in accordance with the law, that is,
the principle of subsumption under the law: x 49 = 6J or 294 x 364 days or
365.2425 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox on Wednesday of 20 March 1996 / New
Moon on Thursday of 21 March = 1 Nisan 5756;

AS BEING A LOGICAL GROUNDING OF INFINITY;

"... Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the
LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon
the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And
showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my
commandments..." [Exodus 20:5-6 (KJV)]

I - And *we* *do* *hereby* *authorize* *and* *command* *Our* *said*
*Governor* *General* *to* *do* *and* *execute*, *in* *due* *manner*, *all*
*things* *that* *shall* *belong* *to* *his* *said* *command*, *and* *to*
*the* *trust* *We* *have* *reposed* *in* *him*, *according* *to* *the*
*several* *POWER* and *AUTHORITIES* *granted* *or* *APPOINTED* *him* *by*
*VIRTUE* of 'The Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act, 1900', *and*
*of* *these* *present* *Letters* *Patent* and of such Commission as may be
issued to him under Our Sign Manual and Signet, or by Order in Our Privy
Council, or by Us through one of Our Principal Secretaries of State, and to
such laws as shall hereafter be in *FORCE* in Our said Commonwealth.

- HEAVENLY MARKET ENCLOSURE (天市垣) / TRIAD - #21 - *AUTONOMOUS* *NATURE*:
{SHIN / *MOTHER* - *SCALES* *OF* *LIABILITY*: bequeathed in perpetuity to
its sovereign descendants)

THE CONCLUSION {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING - Formula of Autonomy},
which contains the verdict (sentence), what is laid down as right in the
case at hand: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with Septet #41
centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762.

AS BEING A SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY AS ETERNITY.

"...Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD
will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.'" [Exodus 20:7
(KJV)]

IX - And We do hereby *reserve* *to* *Ourselves* *Our* *heirs* *and*
*SUCCESSORS*, *FULL* *POWER* *AND* *AUTHORITY* *FROM* *TIME* *TO* *TIME*
*TO* *REVOKE*, *ALTER*, *OR* *AMEND* *these* *Our* *Letters* *Patent*, *as*
*to* Us or *THEM* *SHALL* *SEEM* *MEET*.

CHANGE TO:

IX - And we do hereby reserve to the Lieutenant Governor as Speaker of the
Council, together in a Council comprising 8 Senate Ministers, 8 House of
Representative Ministers and 8 Judicial members, from each State appointed
by the Governor General, who are given full power and authority from time
to time to revoke, alter, or amend these our Letters Patent, as to us or
them shall seem meet.

VOX IN EXCELSO was the name of a Papal Bull issued by Pope Clement V in
1312. The directives given within the Bull were to formally dissolve the
Order of the Knights Templar, effectively removing Papal support for them
and revoking the mandates given to them by previous popes in the 12th and
13th centuries.

'In view of the suspicion, infamy, loud insinuations and other things which
have been brought against the other... and also the secret and clandestine
reception of the brother of this Order; in view, moreover, of the serious
scandal which has arisen from these things, which it did not seem could be
stopped while the Order remained in being, and the danger to faith and
souls, and the many horrible things which have been done by the very many
of the brothers of this Order, who have lapsed into the sin of wicked
apostasy, the crime of detestable idolatry, and the execrable outrage of
the *Sodomites* . . . it is not without bitterness and sadness of heart
that we abolish the aforesaid Order of the Temple, and its constitution,
habit and name, by an irrevocable and perpetually valid decree; and we
subject it to perpetual prohibition with the approval of the Holy Council,
strictly forbidding anyone to presume to enter the said Order in the
future, or to receive or wear its habit, or to act as a Templar.'
[<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vox_in_excelso>]

The Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon (Latin:
Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Salomonici), also known as the
Order of Solomon's Temple, the Knights Templar, or simply as Templars, was
a Catholic military order recognised in 1139 by papal bull Omne Datum
Optimum (Latin for "Every perfect gift", a quotation from the Epistle of
James 1:17) of the Holy See. The Order was founded in 1119 and active from
about 1129 to 1312. [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar]

"For the sun is no sooner risen with a burning heat, but it withereth the
grass, and the flower thereof falleth, and the grace of the fashion of it
perisheth: so also shall the rich man fade away in his ways.

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall
receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love
him.

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be
tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and
enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin,
when it is finished, bringeth forth death. Do not err, my beloved brethren.

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from
the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of
turning.

Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a
kind of firstfruits of his creatures. Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let
every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: For the wrath of
man worketh not the righteousness of God. Wherefore lay apart all
filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the
engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own
selves.

For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man
beholding his natural face in a glass:

For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth
what manner of man he was.

But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein,
he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be
blessed in his deed.

If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but
deceiveth his own heart, this man’s religion is vain.

Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the
fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted
from the world." [James 1:11-27 (KJV)]

The papal bull Omne Datum Optimum issued by Pope Innocent II in 1139 that
initially endorsed the Order of the Poor Knights of Christ and of the
Temple of Solomon (Knights Templar), in which the Templar Rule was
officially approved, and papal protection given. Additionally, Omne Datum
Optimum promised all spoils from Muslim conquest to the Order, and made the
Order exempt from tithes and taxes:

"As for the things that you will receive from the spoils, you can
confidently put them to your own use, and we prohibit that you be coerced
against your will to give anyone a portion of these."

Although Omne Datum Optimum was an unusual bull in and of itself, it was
followed by Pope Celestine II's Milites Templi in 1144 and Pope Eugene
III's Militia Dei in 1145, which together gave the Templars an
extraordinary range of rights and privileges. Among other things, the Order
was permitted to build its own churches, bury their dead on those church
grounds and collect taxes on Templar properties once a year. The unique
cemeteries constructed by the Templars proved to be extremely
controversial. [<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omne_Datum_Optimum>]

[IMAGE: ROMAN STATESMAN AS INTELLECTUS, HEROIC LAUREL AS SYMBOL OF
VICTORIOUS PEACE, FREEDOM, RIGHT, AND LAW PROTECT, THE ACCOUTREMENTS AS
TOGA OF CITIZENSHIP AND IT'S NINE PETAL BROACH]

— ANTHROPIC COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE AS AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY
THEORY {ANIMUS} —

#1 = Position {#558}
#2 = Poise {#244} / Pause {#476}
#3 = Purpose {#695}
#4 = Process {#428}
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)
#6 = Perspicacity {#1260} / BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS)
#7 = Probability {#1173} / Prosperous {#945} / MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA
DENUNTIANS)
#8 = Propriety {#1294} / TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE
#9 = Persona {#376} / AUTONOMOUS PARADIGM

YOUTUBE: "Top 10 Tai Chi (with Buddhist inclusion) Moves for Beginners"

-

#10 / #10 = Totality of Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature} / SOVEREIGNTY
#11 / #8 = Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in it's Nature
{#7 - Engendering Nature}} / GOVERNMENT & NON-GOVERNMENT ORGANISATIONS
#12 / #9 = Autonomous Nature / GENERAL POPULACE

— STRAWBERRIES —

"CALIGULA'S ARMY MARCHES, {#1}
ALL ACROSS THE LAND. {#2}
THE TRIUMPHANT ARCHES. {#3}
WITH BASKETS IN HAND. {#4}

LIKE A LITTLE SMURF, {#5}
THEY'RE HARD TO FIND. {#6}
FROM MOUNT TO SURF. {#7}
IT'S SUCH A GRIND. {#8}

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. {#9}
TIME IS MONEY. {#10}
IT'S OFF TO TRUMP TOWER. {#11}
TRY NOT TO BE FUNNY. {#12}

SPIT THE DUMMY. {#13}
SO MUCH TO COUNT. {#14}
PEE A PENNY. {#15}
MORE TO MOUNT." {#16}

YOUTUBE: "Coldplay - Viva La Vida"

-

The ANTHROPIC [COSMOLOGICAL] PRINCIPLE is a philosophical consideration
that observations of the Universe must be compatible with the conscious and
sapient life that observes it. Some proponents of the anthropic principle
reason that it explains why this universe has the age and the fundamental
physical constants necessary to accommodate conscious life. As a result,
they believe it is unremarkable that this universe has fundamental
constants that happen to fall within the narrow range thought to be
compatible with life.

The strong anthropic principle (SAP) as explained by John D. Barrow and
Frank Tipler states that this is all the case because the universe is in
some sense compelled to eventually have conscious and sapient life emerge
within it. Some critics of the SAP argue in favour of a weak anthropic
principle (WAP) similar to the one defined by Brandon Carter, which states
that the universe's ostensible fine tuning is the result of selection bias
(specifically survivor bias): ie. only in a universe capable of eventually
supporting life will there be living beings capable of observing and
reflecting upon fine tuning.

Most often such arguments draw upon some notion of the multiverse for there
to be a statistical population of universes to select from and from which
selection bias (our observance of only this universe, compatible with our
life) could occur. [<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropic_principle>]

[IMAGE: Note this same eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph within the Egyptian Book of the
Dead as shown husband / wife before Osiris {4x4 = 16 / #34} relative to the
equivalence of the DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes {H64 / #81}]

DOLF: “I will not tread foot in your churches and God is with me...

I ought to point out that the term ‘bleed’ refers to TIME magazines red
border and is of printed matter which tends to run off the edges of a page,
either by design or through mutilation caused by too close trimming.

“And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do
it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the
testimony of JESUS {He is saved/A saviour; a deliverer} of NAZARETH
{Sovereign; one chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified}:

Worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”
[Revelation 19:10 (KJV)]

FOOL FOR CHRIST @ 2355 HOURS ON 6 DECEMBER 2017: “IF WE ARE NOT ABOUT TO
OFFER TO OURSELVES THE HELP RENDERED BY THE FAST:

If we are not about to offer to ourselves the help rendered by the fast
because of bodily illness and at the same time display greater
indifference, we will see ourselves in an unusual exaggerated way.

For if the fast does not help us when all the aforementioned
accomplishments are missing so much is the case when we display greater
indifference because we cannot even use the medicine of fasting.

Since you have learned these things from us, I pardon you, those who can,
fast and you yourselves increase your acuteness and praiseworthy desire as
much as possible." [St. John Chrysostom, On Fasting]

"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him. Love
has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day
of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world." [1 John 4:16b-17]

Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.”

DOLF @ 0200 HOURS ON 7 DECEMBER 2017: “But whilst millions starve, is it
not hedonistic and indifferent towards the suffering of others to speak of
the indulgence by way of fast (I generally eat two meals a day) and
exaggeratedly bestow upon ourselves the abundant notion of pious?

Meals on wheels does just fine for Christmas...

... at least you don’t have to spend time with any other #MeToo’s whom some
after 20 years now trump the cause of cathartic antics for the clamorous
favours of an equivalence to American death row justice which declares
itself virtuous by public vote of consent as if it were a glorious
democracy.”

TONY ASTENGO: “Calm down rambo.”

DOLF: “Try not to declare your abject ignorance and misplaced jingoism as
being in any manner dignified especially when such conduct I was objecting
to amounts to treason against our nation.

But truth evidently offends you...

...for that reason I don’t think you are either willing or able to
prudently justify your diatribe as seminally vitriolic indolent life.

Your premature ejaculation will simply lay where it is as a declarative
self importance...”

ANTHONY WAGNER: “Shut up”

DOLF: “Pucker your prolapsed sphincter you reprobate of human dignity...

...that is if you have sufficient muscular control which I doubt given what
has come out of your mouth {ie. sphincter}.

Where is the screeching monkey who calls himself the Colonel?

You evidently now have no answers you impotent dildo as stiff-necked prick
and are hiding.

Here Pussy Pussy!

I want to read his entrails {ie. Mary Poppins} so as to determine what
future is set in place for him.

Crystal Balls 🔮 / 🎱?

YOUTUBE: “Deck the Hall”

Will you have a tantrum?”

America’s justice is blasphemous, godless and it’s people pitiless and
abhorrent.

And just before the assent given by the Governor General I released this
Winston Churchill speech to the nation...

YOUTUBE: “Winston S Churchill: We Shall Fight on the Beaches”

Rome is burning...

[IMAGE: TWEET @ 1606 (AEST) HOURS ON 8 DECEMBER 2017: EU Commission
President Jean-Claude Juncker’s right-hand man tweeted a photo of white
smoke (a reference to the signal of choosing a new pope) shortly before a
deal was announced]

... and lo and behold an Aussie diplomat from the French embassy (France)
was on the evening news proposing marriage to his partner.

So it was an excellent spoof where some 90% of Churchill’s speech can
re-apply and a wonderfully true surreal story.

With the current instance of violence within Palestine over the USA 🇺🇸
[@1 / @5 dynamic] as implicit imperative within the embassy relocation to
Jerusalem, it ought to leave us in no doubt that the adoption of same sex
marriage legislation will do more to win the war against Islamic / Roman
Catholic religious extremism as the cause for terrorism and obstructions
towards peace than any other military action.

BARRY O’GRADY (LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR <***@FOR.MAIL>) @ 1739 HOURS ON 8
DECEMBER 2017: “Poofters can never be equal. Dolt knows that.

Gays don't want marriage as it would cramp their lifestyle.“

DOLF @ 1800 HOURS ON 8 DECEMBER 2017: “We have already invaded Ireland 🇮🇪
and they will capitulate soon...

EXPLAINING THE BRITISH DYNAMIC TO THE EUROPEAN UNION
No, I think that British sovereignty is well placed to be the pivot upon
which European Governance is delineated by the historical mirrored context
of the Netherlands and then is thereby able to circumscribe itself into a
viable dynamic as Union of autonomous sovereign states.

However Pantheon Macroeconomics’ Samuel Tombs argues that Britain won’t
actually end up leaving the European Union.

<https://www.businessinsider.com/brexit-will-not-happen-samuel-tombs-pantheon-macroeconomics-2017-12#4hgZfZy9USjj7bkb.99>

The quintessential jurisprudential #PARAGRAPHS to articulate the MECHANICS
of PROCESS which is broadly sketched here within the MATERIAL.PDF document
dated 23 September 2017 concerning which I have previously given
instructions.

THE @1 / @5 AS KEYS OF SOVEREIGNTY AND PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE

This situation applies equally to Israel / Palestinians conflict of
Sovereignty / Al Aqsa Mosque {Judaism / Islam} dynamic as it does to the
British / Irish question or the relationship between Britain / European
Union {and between Sovereign States themselves}.

This is how Israel {A-U-M / Y-M-T-A} may have effective voice to wrestle
the stones of the Jerusalem Temple from Islamic hands.

I am neither a lawyer, judge or a statesman (ie. politician} and so I would
defer to their relative areas of expertise with respect to the utilisation
of any intellectual TETRAD as any mutually agreed TRANSFORMATIONAL
PROTOTYPE {#8} and how this is to affect the #9 - Autonomy Prototype.

But I do have only an informal self educated experience within metaphysical
/ metempirical thought as the realm where the architecture of the document
most successfully belongs so as to facilitate process with them temporal.
Let me explain that to you in relation to public advice given to our Prime
Minister [the Honourable Malcolm Turnbull] with whom I have previously
corresponded over Jewish Holocaust issues and he had the self same day
taken suitable action, who is later today [31 October 2017] to sign an
agreement with Israel: No the Boer War is the cornerstone of Australian
identity as ethos of "OBEDIENT, AIDING AND ASSISTING" and we reject
CATEGORICALLY your unreasoned disloyalty by INTELLECTUAL assent given to
Foreign Powers {ie. especially Irish, Scottish, RSL / Freemasonry / Roman
Catholic [by] Saint Andrews Cause Célèbre} as all unconscionable attempts
to impose a substituted ethic @5 against the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTUS whether by NEGLECT or forced WILL upon our War Dead and to
usurp @1 the Sovereignty embodied within the Governor General as ANTHROPIC
COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE.

YOUTUBE: "[OFFICIAL VIDEO] Bohemian Rhapsody – Pentatonix"

— RACHEL WEEPING —

"*GORDON* IS MY ROCK,
I SO LOVE DILDO {[vulgar slang] a stupid or ridiculous person} GRANITE.
PEOPLE NOW CIRCLE THE BLOCK,
JUST TO LOOK AT JANET {God is merciful}."

[IMAGES @ (TOP LEFT) 1058 HOURS ON 17 MARCH 2017: "FUNERAL RIGHTS AND
CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF A STATE AS PLAQUE INSTALLATION @ (TOP RIGHT) 1510
HOURS ON 8 JUNE 2017 {#413 as #1, #30, #10, #300, #2, #70 = n. God of Oath,
Elisabeth / #383 as #3, #300, #80 = To stroke, caress; / #30, #300, #2, #6,
#70, #5 = shebuw`ah (H7621): {#6 as #383} 1) oath, curse; 1a) oath; 1a1)
attesting of innocence; 1a2) curse; 1b) oath (of Jehovah)} BY A CONTRIVED
SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE IMPOSITION OBSERVED @ 1153 HOURS ON 10 JUNE
2017 (SHOWN BOTTOM LEFT / RIGHT) BEING MADE UPON THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL AS
THE ONLY SUBJECTIVE MEMORIAL OCCASION.

THE QUESTION I WOULD ASK, GIVEN WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL'S CLEAR AND
STUBBORN REFUSAL TO CLARIFY THEIR BELLICOSE JINGOIST CONDUCT, WHICH BEGAN
ON SATURDAY 8 OCTOBER 2016 AND SYDNEY GLBTI COMMUNITY MARDI GRAS ON
SATURDAY 4 MARCH 2017 AS THE INTENTIONED IMPOSING OF A SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE
UPON OUR ANZAC TRADITION:

IF IT WAS SO CLEARLY A NON SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE AND NOT A PERVERSION OF STATE
AUTHORITY AND SOVEREIGNTY YOU WOULD BE CAPABLE OF AN ANSWER FOR YOUR
ACTIONS, BUT ALAS I CAN FIND NO OTHER MEDIA REPORTS OF ANY SUCH TOWN HALL
ASSEMBLAGES FOR THAT GIVEN DATE—CAN YOU ASSIST IN THAT REGARD?

IT'S GOING TO COURT ON THE 12 APRIL, 2017]

GORDON (noun):
from the marshes {#100 as #6, #1, #3, #40, #10, #40 = 'agam (H98): {#0 as
#44} 1) pool, troubled pool; 1a) troubled or muddy (gloomy) pools, marshes;
1b) any pool, pond; 1c) swamp reeds, reeds, rush(es)
#46 as #40, #3, #2, #1 = gebe (H1360): {#4 as #6} 1) *cistern*, *pool*; 1a)
*cistern*; 1b) *pool*, *marsh*;
#46 as #6, #3, #7, #30 = gezel (H1499): {#5 as #40} 1) *robbery*,
*plunder*;
s[c/k]eptic narcissistic swampy pool

— ST EVEN ROGERS —

"PERHAPS IT'S ALL IN THE TUNE,
THIS SOULLESS SENTIMENTALITY.
BUT A FUNERAL ⚰️ SONG,
AS SOMEONE GOES TOO SOON,
HARDLY CONSTITUTES A REALITY."

[In Memory of Steve {crowned} Rogers, Security Guard and Friend to
Others, Assassinated: 16 July, 2001 at Melbourne's Fertility Control
Clinic]

Nous: #40
Time:
Date: 2017.8.17
Torah: #40 #10 #20 %81 = #70
Dao: Reversal, Avoiding Activity
Tetra: #68 - Dimming
I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening Light,
Brilliance injured, Intelligence hidden

Latin: Justitia {Virtue of God, House of God, Like unto God} Alt: Keliel
{Vessel for God} {

1. HELPS & PROTECTS THE SAFETY OF DECISIONS
2. MONARCH, NOBLES, GOVERNORS
3. UNCOVERS CONSPIRACIES
4. Arpien
}

Ahaz {One that takes or possesses}

<http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.8.17&idea:{238}&idea:{385}&idea:{239}&idea:{345}>

***@zen: 5, row: 4, col: 7, nous: 40 [Super: #385 / #77 - Natural
Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill
(stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego: #345 / #40 -
Reversal, Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the Light,
Sinking/Darkening Light, Brilliance injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 68
- Dimming]

— RACHEL {WETHERED SHEEP} MAKES A PLEA —

"NOW WAIT A TICK. {#1}
YOU'RE DRIBBLING. {#2}
WHY THE SHTICK. {#3}
ENDLESS QUIBBLING. {#4}

O'ER THE PUERILE. {#5}
IMPISH LIMP STICK. {#6}
PRISSY LOATH'G BILE. {#7}
CEASELESS BRICK. {#8}

INSANE PUSSY CALLS. {#9}
BY A SENILE PRICK. {#10}
WITHOUT ANY BALLS. {#11}
MY FANNY LICK." {#12}

YOUTUBE: "Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence [Official Music Video]"

I want to propose a formula of progression with respects to transitioning
#277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST <http://www.grapple369.com?telos:277> towards
a computational function and the ability to deploy other transformative
prototypes for corrective, policy or administrative functions.

In order to do so, I suggested taking the Hierarchy of Categories from this
#277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST which especially have temporal connections and
cascading these within the #237 - USE OF FORCE
<http://www.grapple369.com?telos:237>.

#1 = Position {#237 - USE OF FORCE}
#2 = Poise {#236 - PAIRING}
#3 = Purpose {#238 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 -
#4 = Process {#239 / #40 - Reversal, Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 -
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)

YOUTUBE: "Kangaroo Jack: G'Day USA! - Trailer"

— ESPRIT DE CORPS: 'FLANDERS SOIL' AS EXEMPLAR TRUE #CENTRE OF WILL
{INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS} —

"IN DEAD OF NIGHT. / #1 - Will, free will, choice {Omne Datum Optimum {#1 -
Every perfect gift} (1139 CE)} / Remember the Sabbath Day

I HEAR THE CLARION. / #2 - desire, inclination {Milites Templi {#2 -
Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE)} / Honour Parents

CALL AWAKE FOR WAR. / #3 - disposition towards (something or someone)
{Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145 CE)} / Do Not Kill

STEADFAST MIGHT. / #4 - favour, affection {Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 -
Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307 CE)} / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie.
Avoid Heteronomy Against Autonomy)

MARCHING TO SION. / #5 - last will, testament {Faciens misericordiam {#5 -
Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE)} / Do Not Steal

AGAINST THIS WHORE. / #6 - goal, object, purpose, intention {Ad providam
{#6 - To Foresee / For Providence} (1312 CE)} / Do Not Bear False Witness

ARREST THE BLIGHT." / #7 - signification, import {Vox in excelso {#7 - The
voice on high} (1312 CE)} / Do Not Covet [LATIN definition: VOLUNTĀTIS]

#1 - unwillingness
#2 - ill will, negative disposition (toward something)
[LATIN definition: NOLUNTĀTIS]

*VOLUNTY* (noun):
[ETYMOLOGY]: coined by Robert Fludd (17 January 1574 – 8
September 1637) from Latin voluntās f (genitive voluntātis).
- (obsolete)
The positive aspect of God, encompassing light, love, creation, etc. -
*YANG*: From early romanizations of Chinese 陽/阳 (yáng), originally in
reference to the sunny side of areas {*IT* *IS* *NOT* *GEMATRIA*} such as
mountains and dwellings.
- (philosophy) A principle in Chinese and related
East Asian philosophies associated with bright, hot, masculine, etc.
elements of the natural world.

*NOLUNTY* (noun):
[ETYMOLOGY]: coined by Robert Fludd (17 January 1574 – 8
September 1637) from Latin nōluntās f (genitive nōluntātis).
-
(obsolete) The negative aspect of God, encompassing darkness, cold,
destruction, etc.
- *YIN*: From early romanizations of Chinese 陰/阴 (yīn),
originally used in reference to shaded areas {*IT* *IS* *NOT* *UMBRA* *AS*
*GEMATRIA* *MORPHOLOGICAL* *SUBSTITUTION*}, as of a mountain or home.
-
(philosophy) A principle in Chinese and related East Asian philosophies
associated with dark, cool, female, etc. elements of the natural world.
Robert Fludd was born at Milgate House, Bearsted and was the son of Sir
Thomas Fludd, a high-ranking governmental official (Queen Elizabeth I's
treasurer for war in Europe), and Member of Parliament.

*CRAFTING* THE @1 / @5 AS KEYS OF SOVEREIGNTY AND PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE
*NEEDS* *TO* *ENSURE* *THE* *FORMULATION* *OF* *THE* *VOLUNTY* *AND*
*NOLUNTY* *PRINCIPLES* *OF* *THE* *CONCORDAT* *BETWEEN* *SOVEREIGN*
*STATES*.

AUSTRALIAN CONSTITUTION (1/1/1901): And whereas We did on the 17th day of
[...]

— TETRAD FOR ANY GENII THESIS {SPIRITUS} AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION —

#1 - Will, free will, choice / Remember the Sabbath Day
#2 - desire, inclination / Honour Parents
#3 - disposition towards (something or someone) / Do Not Kill
#4 - favour, affection / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Heteronomy Against
Autonomy)
#5 - last will, testament / Do Not Steal
#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention / Do Not Bear False Witness
#7 - signification, import / Do Not Covet [LATIN defintion: VOLUNTĀTIS]

"THEREFORE IN THE RESURRECTION WHOSE WIFE {ie. #260 % #81 = #17 - Politics;
I-Ching: H54 - Marriageable Maid/Maiden, Converting the Maiden; Tetra: 65 -
Inner} SHALL SHE BE OF THE SEVEN {ie. #15 {#1 - Will, free will, choice /
VIRTUE: marriage} ... #34 {#2 - desire, inclination / TOOLS: Roman
Collegium} ... #65 {#3 - disposition towards (something or someone) /
POSITION: Soldier} ... #111 {#4 - favour, affection / TIME: Sunday
Sacredness and Julian calendar} ... #175 {#5 - last will, testament} ...
#260 {#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention} ... #369 {#7 - signification,
import}}? FOR THEY ALL HAD HER:

[IMAGE: TRUTH IS A COSMOGONIC CONSIDERATION AFTER ALL:

1) Telos (6,000 as 122J3W1D) = Arch (#0 as 22/7 = 3W1D) + c² is a genuine
Sabbath based PARADIGM [Exodus 20:8; Deuteronomy 5:15]

As the relativity and grounding of the Infinite to the temporal reality
(ie. the phenomenology as the deterministic unfolding of history) which is
implied by the notion of rational PI and the cosmogonical Genesis reprise
{#0} of the lunar / solar cycle occurring on the equinox of Wednesday 20th
March 1996 / New Moon on Thursday 21st March 1996.

2) Pythagorean Theorem: c² = a² + b² is fascist (see discussion below) and
now redundant as only a METHODOLOGY]

"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after
the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after
Christ.

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the GODHEAD bodily.

Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think {

NOMIZŌ: properly to do by law (usage), that is, to accustom (passively be
usual); by extension to deem or regard:—suppose, think, be wont

} that the GODHEAD {ie. THEIOS: god like; divinity} is like unto gold, or
silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device {ie. ENTHUMESIS:
deliberation:—device, thought:

Only gaze upon the enigmatic sphinx {

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury {#1 - Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: 64
meta descriptor prototypes / Remember the Sabbath Day}
#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus {#2 - desire, inclination / TOOLS:
marriage / Honour Parents},
#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars {#3 - disposition towards (something or
someone) / POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill},
#34 - *LION* (Leo): Jupiter {#4 - favour, affection / TIME: #CENTRE and
#INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy Against Autonomy)},

— PHARAOH'S PROPHYLACTIC —

"TWAT 'N TRIPE.
'TIS JUST THE THING.
DON'T BE A SNIPE.
AND DRESS YA DING."

YOUTUBE: "CONDOM COMMERCIAL"

} but never touch {#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar {#5 - last will,
testament / CANON: RHYTHM & HARMONY / Do Not Steal}}.

#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus {#6 - goal, object,
purpose, intention / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial / bifurcated) THEORY
OF NUMBER / Do Not Bear False Witness}, and
#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn {#7 - signification, import / LIMIT: #INR AS
TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet}}." [Acts 17:22-32 (KJV)]

"Which I commanded your fathers in the day that I brought them forth out of
the land of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses; anguish}, from the iron
furnace {kuwr-furnace [H3564]: #266}, saying, 'Obey my voice, and do them,
according to all which I command you: so shall ye be my people, and I will
be your God' ..." [Jeremiah 11:4 (KJV)]

CAESAR AUGUSTUS (27 BCE - #14 CE - prohibited soldiers from marrying, a ban
that remained in force for the Imperial army for nearly two centuries)

#0 CE ... @1 - AUGUSTUS was worshipped as the Son of God (27 BCE - #14 CE)
... #15CE (9) ... @2 - TIBERIUS (#14 – #37 CE) ... #34CE (16) ... @3 -
CALIGULA (#37 - #41 CE) ... @4 - CLAUDIUS (#41 - #54 CE) ... #65CE (25) -
@5 - NERO (#666: #54 - #68 CE) ... #111 CE (36) ... #175 CE (49) ... #260
CE (64 as I CHING META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES), #369 CE (81 as DAO TE CHING
META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES) ... #1933 - 1945CE < --- German Fascism's
Golden Age ... #2000CE < --- Jubilee 2000 as Holy Catholic 'Satanic'
Tradition et al being a faux-sophistic wisdom ... #2056 as anticipated
Islamic Golden Age.

— THOU SHALT NOT MARRY —

"HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE.
SEDITION'S PALL IN THE AIR.
THERE IS NO WHERE TO HIDE.
IT'S SPOKEN OF EVERYWHERE.
STAND FOR THE NATION'S PRIDE.
DESPAIR NOT OF ABSENT CARE."

[IMAGE: A POSTCARD TO YOU HOLOCAUST DENIERS REGARDING SAME SEX MARRIAGE]

"And he said, Nay, father Abraham {father of a great multitude}: but if one
went unto them from the dead, they will repent." [Luke 16:30 (KJV)]

YOUTUBE: "Hello (Adele)"

BILL JILLIANS (***@KOOKS) @ 2037 HOURS ON 15 JULY 2016: "Dolf seems to
think I'm anti-Semitic?

He just sent me an email. Real wrath of God stuff.

You got the wrong man Dolf. It is Mr. Smartypants who is the Holocaust
denier."

The conquest mentality and "cult of virility" shaped same-sex relations.
Roman men were free to enjoy sex with other males without a perceived loss
of masculinity or social status, as long as they took the dominant or
penetrative role. Acceptable male partners were slaves, prostitutes, and
entertainers, whose lifestyle placed them in the nebulous social realm of
infamia (in-, "not," and fama, "reputation") was a loss of legal or social
standing and was an official exclusion from the legal protections enjoyed
by a Roman citizen (ie. you couldn't get your eucharist bread from the
State), as imposed by a censor or praetor, excluded from the normal
protections accorded a citizen even if they were technically free. Although
Roman men in general seem to have preferred youths between the ages of 12
and 20 as sexual partners, freeborn male minors were strictly off limits,
and professional prostitutes and entertainers might be considerably older.

The infamia of entertainers did not exclude them from socializing among the
Roman elite, and entertainers who were "stars", both men and women,
sometimes became the lovers of such high-profile figures as the dictator
Sulla and Mark Antony.

#15 CE ... #34 CE ... #65 CE ... #111 CE ... #175 CE ... #260 CE {64 meta
descriptor prototypes} ... #369 CE {encapsulated use of those prototypes to
define #81 elements}

One could then apply the view from the Torah as to the relativity of these
cosmic nature cycles:

#15 = (Adam) Garden / {#1 - Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta
descriptor prototypes / Remember the Sabbath Day}

#34 = (Noah) Waters (ie. Roman Collegium comprising 16 elements, TERNIO
ANAGRAM {#INR} and the Pythagorean binomial nomenclature) / {#2 - desire,
inclination / TOOLS: marriage / Honour Parents}

#65 = (Abraham) Overthrow / {#3 - disposition towards (something or
someone) / POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill}

#111 = (Moses) Departure / {#4 - favour, affection / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR
/ Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy Against Autonomy)} ...

"Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they
are they which testify of me.

And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

I receive not honour from men.

But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come
in his own name, him ye will receive.

How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the
honour that cometh from God only?

Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that
accuseth you, even Moses {taken out; drawn forth}, in whom ye trust.

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?" [John
5:39-47 (KJV)]

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - The Parting of the Ways - The Dalek Emperor"

The Jews otherwise share that #72 worldview {Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER} as the conception of EVIL depicted within the TORAH's Genesis
account of Adam /Eve and their fall into sin as with Roman Empire
Governance, Roman Catholicism, Islam, Freemasonry and German Fascism.

THIS IS THE TETRAD WHICH DEFINES THE MITHRAS RELATIONSHIP AS FOUR SUPPOSED
MALE SYMBOLS (四象) AND THE HIEROS LOGOS AS THE FAUX LOGICAL GROUNDING OF
INFINITY:

- EAST (SPRING/WOOD AS #7) – AZURE DRAGON (青龍): #1 - Horn (角 - Jiăo), #2 -
Neck (亢 - Kàng), #3 - Root (氐 - Dĭ), #4 - Room (房 - Fáng), #5 - Heart (心 -
Xīn), #6 - Tail (尾- Wěi), #7 - Winnowing Basket (箕 - Jī)

- SOUTH (SUMMER/FIRE AS #9) – VERMILION BIRD (朱雀): #22 - Well (井 - Jǐng),
#23 - Ghost (鬼 - Guǐ), #24 - Willow (柳 - Liǔ), #25 - Star (星 - Xīng), #26 -
Extended Net - (張 - Zhāng) Wings (翼 - Yì), #28 - Chariot (軫 - Zhěn)

- WEST (AUTUMN/METAL AS #3) – WHITE TIGER (白虎): #15 (3x3 = 9 as #15) - Legs
(奎 - Kuí), #16 (4x4 = 16 as #34) - Bond (婁 - Lóu), #17 (5x5 = 25 as #65) -
Stomach (胃 - Wèi), #18 (6x6 = 36 as #111) - Hairy Head (昴 - Mǎo), #19 (7x7
= 49 as #175) - Net (畢 - Bì), #20 (8x8 = 64 as #260) - Turtle Beak (觜 -
Zī), #21 (9x9 = 81 as #369) - Three Stars (參 - Shēn)

- NORTH (WINTER/WATER AS #1) – BLACK TORTOISE (玄武): #8 - Dipper (斗 - Dǒu),
#9 - Ox (牛 - ), #10 - Girl (女 - Nǚ), #11 - Emptiness (虛 - Xū), #12 -
Rooftop (危 - Wēi), #13 - Encampment (室 - Shì), #14 - Wall (壁 - Bì)

- #CENTER – YELLOW DRAGON (黃龍) EARTH

The Yellow Emperor or Yellow Deity was conceived by a *VIRGIN* mother,
Fubao, who became pregnant after seeing a yellow ray of light turning
around the Northern Dipper (in Chinese theology the principal symbol of
God). Twenty four months later the Yellow Emperor was born and was
associated to the colour yellow because it is the colour of the Earth (Dì
地), the material substance, in which he incarnated.

YOUTUBE: "Children of the Dragon"

The Yellow Emperor was said to have turned in the form of the Yellow Dragon
at the end of his life, to ascend to Heaven. Since the Chinese consider him
to be their ancestor, they sometimes refer to themselves as "children of
the dragon". This legend also contributed towards the use of the Chinese
dragon as a symbol of imperial power.

The commentary which was published within 4 BCE on the Tetragram #16 -
CONTACT given by the CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY (T'AI HSUAN CHING) as
meta-descriptor (ie. outside time) prototypes which formed the non
encapsulated as artifice basis of the Chinese DAOist (206 BCE to 220 CE)
Empirical governance which had its Grand Inception on the midnight new moon
of the solstice on 21 December 103 BCE (and which continues to this day),
it specifically states "*THE* *WISE* *PERSON* (ie. HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T])
*AVOIDS* *CONTACT* *WITH* *LESSER*, *BESTIAL* (ie. HETEROS: #15 - SATURN
... #34 - JUPITER (SERPENT) ... #65 - MARS as MALEFICENT IN BEING FASCIST
AS IDEA SOURCE FOR THE SWASTIKA) *MEN*, *LEST* *HE* *BE* *INFLUENCED *FOR*
*THE* *WORSE*:

[IMAGE: MALI ART OF THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD]

MALEFICENT (adjective): literary causing harm or destruction, especially by
supernatural means. - Astrology relating to the planets Saturn (#15) and
Mars (#65), traditionally considered to have an unfavourable influence.

MALFEASANCE (noun): (LAW) the performance by a public official of an act
that is legally unjustified, harmful, or contrary to law; wrongdoing used
especially of an act in violation of a public trust; Word of the Day for 1
March 2017; www.dictionary.com

However this MALFEASANCE is unlawful conduct by a public authority such as
the Victoria Police under Section 38(1) to (3) of the Charter of Human
Rights and Responsibilities No. 43 of Act 2006, which states: "(1) Subject
to this section, *IT* *IS* *UNLAWFUL* *FOR* *A* *PUBLIC* *AUTHORITY* *TO*
*ACT* *IN* *A* *WAY* *THAT* *IS* *INCOMPATIBLE* *WITH* *A* *HUMAN* *RIGHT*
*OR*, *IN* *MAKING* *A* *DECISION*, *TO* *FAIL* *TO* *GIVE* *PROPER*
*CONSIDERATION* *TO* *A* *RELEVANT* *HUMAN* *RIGHT*.

JESUS {He is saved/A saviour; a deliverer} OF NAZARETH {Sovereign; one
chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified} ANSWERED AND SAID UNTO
THEM, YE DO ERR, NOT KNOWING THE SCRIPTURES, NOR THE POWER OF GOD.

FOR IN THE RESURRECTION THEY NEITHER MARRY, NOR ARE GIVEN IN MARRIAGE, BUT
ARE AS THE ANGELS OF GOD IN HEAVEN.

BUT AS TOUCHING THE RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD, HAVE YE NOT READ THAT WHICH
WAS SPOKEN UNTO YOU BY GOD, SAYING, 'I AM THE GOD OF ABRAHAM {father of a
great multitude}, AND THE GOD OF ISAAC {laughter}, AND THE GOD OF JACOB
{that supplants, undermines; the heel}? GOD IS NOT THE GOD OF THE DEAD, BUT
OF THE LIVING.'

AND WHEN THE MULTITUDE HEARD THIS, THEY WERE ASTONISHED AT HIS DOCTRINE."
[Matthew 22:28-33 (KJV)]

#13 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 / #6 - Form
of Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:

#14 / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature [#34 / #7 - Engendering Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#34 - Great Guide, Trust in its Perfection; I-Ching: H18 - Ills to Be
Cured, Arresting Decay, Correcting, Work on what has been spoiled (decay),
Decaying, Branch; Tetra: 27 - Duties / INNER: #34 - Great Guide, Trust in
its Perfection; I-Ching: H18 - Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay,
Correcting, Work on what has been spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra:
27 - Duties}

II - There shall be a Great Seal of and for Our said Commonwealth which Our
said Governor General shall keep and use for sealing all things whatsoever
that shall pass the said Great Seal. Provided that until a Great Seal shall
be provided the Private Seal of Our said Governor General may be used as
the Great Seal of the Commonwealth of Australia.

#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#65 / #2 - Transforming Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#65 - Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing,
Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 63 - Watch / INNER: #24 -
Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting,
Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 18 - Waiting}

III - The Governor General may constitute and APPOINT, in Our name and on
Our behalf, all such Judges, Commissioners, Justices of the Peace, and
other necessary officers and Ministers of Our said Commonwealth, as may be
lawfully constituted or APPOINTED by Us.

#16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature [#111 / #3 - Nature Surmounts
Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#30 - Government without Coercion, Be Chary of War; I-Ching: H45 -
Gathering, Congregation, Clustering, Gathering together (massing),
Finished; Tetra: 59 - Massing / INNER: #29 - Deeming, Non-Assertion;
I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening of the Light,
Brilliance injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 67 - Darkening}

IV - The Governor General, so far as We Ourselves lawfully may, upon
sufficient cause to him appearing, may remove from his office, or suspend
from the exercise of the same, any person exercising any office of Our said
Commonwealth, under or by VIRTUE OF ANY--Commission or Warrant granted, or
which may be granted, by Us in Our name or under Our authority.

#17 / #5 - Act of Nature {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature}} [#175 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#13 - Status, Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending,
Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 17 - Holding Back / INNER: #11 - Value and
Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity,
Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness}

V - The Governor General may on Our behalf exercise all powers under the
Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act, 1900, or otherwise in respect
of the summoning, proroguing, or dissolving the Parliament of Our said
Commonwealth.

#18 / #6 - Form of Nature [#260 / #8 - Transforming Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#17 - Politics; I-Ching: H54 - Marriageable Maid/Maiden, Converting the
Maiden; Tetra: 65 - Inner / INNER: #14 - Praising the Mysterious
(Metaphysics); I-Ching: H19 - Overseeing, Approaching, Nearing, The forest;
Tetra: 9 - Branching Out}

VI - And whereas by 'The Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1900,'
it is amongst other things enacted, that we may authorise the Governor
General to APPOINT any person or persons, jointly or severally, to be his
Deputy or Deputies within any part of Our Commonwealth, and in that
capacity to exercise, during the pleasure of the Governor General such
POWERS, and FUNCTIONS of the said Governor General as he thinks fit to
assign to such Deputy or Deputies, subject to any LIMITATIONS and
directions as aforesaid, to APPOINT any person or persons, jointly or
severally. To be his Deputy or Deputies within any part of Our said
Commonwealth of Australia, and in that capacity to exercise, during his
pleasure, such of his POWERS and FUNCTIONS, as he may deem it necessary or
expedient to assign to him or them: Provided always, that the APPOINTMENT
of such a Deputy or Deputies shall not affect the exercise by the Governor
General himself of any POWER or FUNCTION.

#19 / #7 - Engendering Nature [#369 / #9 - Autonomous Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#45 - Extremes and Reversals, Greatest Virtue; I-Ching: H49 - Radical
Change, Revolution (moulting), Skinning, The bridle; Tetra: 28 - Change /
INNER: #41 - Playing with Reversal, Sameness in Difference; I-Ching: H26 -
Great Domestication, Restraining Force, Great Accumulating, The taming
power of the great, Great storage, Potential energy; Tetra: 60 -
Accumulation}

VII - And We do hereby declare Our pleasure to be that, in the event of
death, INCAPACITY, removal, or absence of Our said Governor General out of
Our said Commonwealth, and all and EVERY THE POWERS AND AUTHORITIES herein
granted to him shall until Our further pleasure is signified therein, be
vested in such person as may be APPOINTED by Us under Our Sign Manual and
Signet to be Our Lieutenant Governor of Our said Commonwealth: or if there
shall be no such Lieutenant Governor in Our said Commonwealth, then in such
person or persons as may be APPOINTED by Us under Our Sign Manual and
Signet to administer the Government of the same. No SUCH POWERS OR
AUTHORITIES SHALL VEST in such Lieutenant Governor, or such other person or
persons, UNTIL HE OR THEY SHALL HAVE TAKEN THE OATHS APPOINTED to be taken
by the Governor General of Our said Commonwealth, and in the manner
provided by the Instructions accompanying these Our Letters Patent.

— IMPELEMENTATION {GRAVITAS} —

#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature} [#505 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature]

*DEFINE* *THE* @1 *SOVEREIGN* *PRINCIPLE* *CHARACTERISTIC* *HERE*

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H57
- Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground, Calculations; Tetra: 58 -
Gathering In / INNER: #13 - Status, Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting,
Delay, Attending, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 17 - Holding Back}

VIII - And We do hereby REQUIRE and COMMAND ALL OUR OFFICERS AND MINISTERS,
CIVIL AND MILITARY, AND ALL OTHER THE INHABITANTS of Our said Commonwealth
TO BE OBEDIENT, AIDING, AND ASSISTING unto Our said Governor General, or,
in the event of his death, INCAPACITY, or absence, to such person or
persons as may, FROM TIME TO TIME, under the PROVISIONS OF THESE OUR
LETTERS PATENT, ADMINISTER THE GOVERNMENT of Our said Commonwealth.

#21 / #9 - Autonomous Nature {MOTHER: Scales of Liability / GRAVITAS} [#671
/ #5 - Act of Nature]

*DEFINE* @5 *CANONICAL* *PRINCIPLE* *EQUILIBRIUM* *CHARACTERISTIC* *HERE*

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:

#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -
Totality of Nature}} [#870 / #6 - Form of Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#60 - Skill Rulership, Maintain One's Place; I-Ching: H15 - Modesty,
Humbling; Tetra: 5 - Keeping Small / INNER: #9 - Inconstancy of
Achievement, Practicing Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading, Troops;
Tetra: 32 - Legion}

X - And We do further direct and enjoin that these Our Letters Patent shall
be read and proclaimed at such place or places as Our said Governor General
shall think fit within Our said Commonwealth of Australia.

[In witness whereof We have caused these Our Letters to be made Patent
Witness Ourself at Westminster the 29th October, 1900: 64th year of Our
reign (Queen Victoria)]

[IMAGE: LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA
OF 1901 Represented by a Theoretical Mathematical Trinomial Noumenon as
Intellectual Property]

[IMAGE: "My Hand Upon The Waters" by Aboriginal [I don't remember his name]
artist, Kings Cross, Sydney / Aboriginal Reconciliation requires conscious
agreeable action / A symptom of diminished association to the circle of
consciousness as water of life which leads to a loss of self identity as
formula of autonomy]

EXCERPTS FROM: “THE MATERIA PRIMA AND THE ATTRIBUTION OF AUTONOMY OF WILL
AS BEING IMPLIED AND INTRINSIC TO THE SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES EXPRESSED BY
QUEEN VICTORIA WITHIN HER GRACIOUS GIFT AS THE INSTRUMENTATION KNOWN AS THE
LETTERS PATENT TO FEDERATION OF THE AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH OF 1901”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Materia.pdf>

Thus it is both within the European Union and yet distinct from it.

Hence business opportunities are also going well in Israel / Greece too
from what I hear...

If you want to now make yourself a casualty of war, it’s fine by me...

But your fascist prolapsed catholic opinions are against the law—take the
hint or I will force you by law and threat of imprisonment to stop your
abnormal conduct as irrational hatred.”

A DRAFT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM
THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Whispers.pdf>

- dolf

Initial Post: 3 December 2017
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip> (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf

#1379 CE

#28 - Opposites and Primitivism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H24 -
Return, The turning point; Tetra: 2 - Full Circle, Ego: #354 / #24 -
Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting,
Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 18 - Waiting]

— TRUTH WHISPERS AS TEARS IN RAIN —

“WHAT OF GODHEAD.
AND IMAGO DEI.
OR TRUTH CONVEY?
BY PURE CONCEIT.

WHY BE WICKED.
SUCH AS THEE.
OF BLASPHEMY.
SELFISH DECEIT.

WHOM DID BLEED.
WAS IT NOT FOR ME?
YOUR COCK DENY.
NOW ALL FORFEIT.” [Written: 3 December 2017]

YOUTUBE: “Time to Die (Gary Numan)”

http://youtu.be/KYt8Ia2nCWk

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Circle.jpeg>

[IMAGE: The eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph]

Since the constellation Orion {#INR} is most prominent in the night time
sky in the winter months in northern latitudes, I thought it would be fun
to feature a short article about it and its most prominent stars, one of
which is the red giant star called Betelgeuse marks the right shoulder of
the male figure envisioned by the Messianic constellation Orion, which
represents Yahshua our Messiah as the Prince of princes who conquered death
and the devil for us. His supremacy over evil is seen in the star marking
his left foot named Rigel, which is crushing the head of the serpent
beneath his feet.

Betelgeuse is a massive star that is red in colour supposedly because it
may be nearing the end of its life span. However, allegorically, its red
colour suggests that it symbolizes a blood sacrifice, and that is what our
Messiah Yahshua was for us! The right shoulder of a man signifies his
strengths or triumphs, while his left shoulder allegorically is tied to his
weaknesses or sorrows. This is also true of the right and left hands. In
Orion, the right shoulder and hand signify “The Coming Branch”. This is an
allusion to Yahshua our Messiah as the Righteous Branch out of Seth {put;
who puts; fixed} and Jesse {gift; oblation; one who is}. As such, the star
Betelgeuse is tied to the star called Spica or “The Branch” in the sign of
Virgo the Virgin - a symbol for Yahshua’s Jewish mother Miriam {rebellion},
as well as His grafted-in Gentile Bride.

Meanwhile, the left shoulder of Orion is dominated by a bright star called
“Bellatrix”, which in Latin is the feminine form or verb of the noun
“Bellator”, meaning “Warrior“. In Semitic languages, this star can also be
interpreted to mean “quickly coming”.  So, taking both meanings into
consideration, Orion is “The Warrior Who is Coming Quickly”, just as it
says of Yahshua in Scripture:

“Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take
your crown.” [Revelation 3:11]

Knowing how much God loves each of us sinners, it is perfectly fitting that
Christ’s role as a warrior that will come to judge everyone by their works,
and to slay the wicked one day soon is associated with the left shoulder
denoting sorrow. This shows that Yahshua will take no joy in killing the
wicked, but will do it in sorrow as an expression of God’s righteous anger
and perfect judgment. So, though Yahshua extends God’s mercy to those who
love God and His Son, the wicked who reject Christ will perish forever in
Hell, and Yahshua will be their judge and executioner. This is why it is
important for all believers to accept Yahshua as their Messiah, humble
themselves before God, and ask for His forgiveness while striving to live
righteously.

YOUTUBE: “My Name Is Ruin (Gary Numan)”

“Then the LORD answered Job {he that weeps or cries} out of the whirlwind,
and said, Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer
thou me.

Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? Declare, if thou
hast understanding.

Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? Or who hath stretched
the line upon it?

Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? Or who laid the corner
stone thereof;

When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for
joy?
Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued
out of the womb?

When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a
swaddlingband for it, and brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars
and doors, and said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here
shall thy proud waves be stayed?

Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to
know his place;

That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be
shaken out of it?

It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment.

And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be
broken.

Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? Or hast thou walked in the
search of the depth?

Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? Or hast thou seen the doors
of the shadow of death?

Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? Declare if thou knowest it
all.

Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the
place thereof,

That thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou shouldest
know the paths to the house thereof?

Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? Or because the number of thy
days is great?

Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? Or hast thou seen the
treasures of the hail, which I have reserved against the time of trouble,
against the day of battle and war?

By what way is the light parted, which scattereth the east wind upon the
earth?

Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for
the lightning of thunder;

To cause it to rain on the earth, where no man [is; on] the wilderness,
wherein there is no man; To satisfy the desolate and waste ground; and to
cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth? Hath the rain a father?
Or who hath begotten the drops of dew?

Out of whose womb came the ice? And the hoary frost of heaven, who hath
gendered it? The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep
is frozen.

Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of
Orion?

Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth {the twelve signs of the zodiac} in his
season? Or canst thou guide Arcturus {a gathering together} with his sons?

Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? Canst thou set the dominion thereof
in the earth?

Canst thou lift up thy voice to the clouds, that abundance of waters may
cover thee?

Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go, and say unto thee, Here we
are?

Who hath put wisdom in the inward parts? Or who hath given understanding to
the heart?

Who can number the clouds in wisdom? Or who can stay the bottles of heaven,

When the dust groweth into hardness, and the clods cleave fast together?

Wilt thou hunt the prey for the lion? {4x4 = 16 / #34 as #34 - Great Guide,
Trust in its Perfection; I-Ching: H18 - Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay,
Correcting, Work on what has been spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra:
27 - Duties} or fill the appetite of the young lions,

When they couch in their dens, and abide in the covert to lie in wait?

Who provideth for the raven {8x8 = 64 / #260 as #17 - Politics; I-Ching:
H54 - Marriageable Maid/Maiden, Converting the Maiden; Tetra: 65 - Inner}
his food? when his young ones cry unto God, they wander for lack of meat.”
[Job 38:1-41 (KJV)]

Another interesting feature of the Orion Constellation is the Horsehead
Nebula. It is just south of Al Nitak, the brightest star in Orion’s Belt.
Al Nitak means “The Wounded One,” or “The Slain One” in Arabic. Al Nitak is
also connected to the Great Pyramid at Giza, which is a symbol for Yahshua
as our atonement sacrifice, as well as a symbol of those redeemed by His
shed blood - the Bride of Christ, and those who dwell in the New Jerusalem.

Due to these associations, the Horsehead Nebula could be envisioned as
being connected to the constellation Pegasus near Pisces as the white horse
that Yahshua will ride when He returns with His holy angels and His saints
at the Battle of Armageddon. [<
http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/the-meaning-of-orion-constellation.html>]

“Then Job {he that weeps or cries} answered and said, I know it is so of a
truth: but how should man be just with God?

If he will contend with him, he cannot answer him one of a thousand. He is
wise in heart, and mighty in strength: who hath hardened himself against
him, and hath prospered?

Which removeth the mountains, and they know not: which overturneth them in
his anger.

Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble.

Which commandeth the sun, and it riseth not; and sealeth up the stars.

Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the
sea.

Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.

Which doeth great things past finding out; yea, and wonders without number.

Lo, he goeth by me, and I see him not: he passeth on also, but I perceive
him not.

Behold, he taketh away, who can hinder him? who will say unto him, What
doest thou?

If God will not withdraw his anger, the proud helpers do stoop under him.

How much less shall I answer him, and choose out my words to reason with
him?

Whom, though I were righteous, yet would I not answer, but I would make
supplication to my judge.

If I had called, and he had answered me; yet would I not believe that he
had hearkened unto my voice.

For he breaketh me with a tempest, and multiplieth my wounds without cause.

He will not suffer me to take my breath, but filleth me with bitterness.

If I speak of strength, lo, he is strong: and if of judgment, who shall set
me a time to plead?

If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: if I say, I am
perfect, it shall also prove me perverse.

Though I were perfect, yet would I not know my soul: I would despise my
life.

This is one thing, therefore I said it, He destroyeth the perfect and the
wicked.

If the scourge slay suddenly, he will laugh at the trial of the innocent.

The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of
the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?

Now my days are swifter than a post: they flee away, they see no good.

They are passed away as the swift ships: as the eagle that hasteth to the
prey.

If I say, I will forget my complaint, I will leave off my heaviness, and
comfort myself:

I am afraid of all my sorrows, I know that thou wilt not hold me innocent.

If I be wicked, why then labour I in vain?

If I wash myself with snow water, and make my hands never so clean;

Yet shalt thou plunge me in the ditch, and mine own clothes shall abhor me.

For he is not a man, as I [am, that] I should answer him, and we should
come together in judgment.

Neither is there any daysman betwixt us, that might lay his hand upon us
both.

Let him take his rod away from me, and let not his fear terrify me:

Then would I speak, and not fear him; but it is not so with me.” [Job 9:-35
(KJV)]

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Non-Fascist%20Knights%20Templar.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Fascist%20Knights%20Templar.jpg>

http://youtu.be/mGgyey4lhOM

#1 - *MONAD* (MATTER as World of Emanation - ATZILUTH) as 3 MOTHER LETTERS

< http://www.grapple369.com/images/RESPECT%2020170923%201258%20-%201.jpeg>

#1 = Position {#558}
#2 = Poise {#244} / Pause {#476}
#3 = Purpose {#695}
#4 = Process {#428}
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)
#6 = Perspicacity {#1260} / BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS)
#7 = Probability {#1173} / Prosperous {#945} / MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA
DENUNTIANS)
#8 = Propriety {#1294} / TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE
#9 = Persona {#376} / AUTONOMOUS PARADIGM

YOUTUBE: "Top 10 Tai Chi (with Buddhist inclusion) Moves for Beginners"

- http://youtu.be/vHBR5MZmEsY

#10 / #10 = Totality of Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature} / SOVEREIGNTY
#11 / #8 = Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in it's Nature
{#7 - Engendering Nature}} / GOVERNMENT & NON-GOVERNMENT ORGANISATIONS
#12 / #9 = Autonomous Nature / GENERAL POPULACE

— STRAWBERRIES —

- http://youtu.be/dvgZkm1xWPE

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/weddingblues.jpg>

http://youtu.be/RPCXMTnO2Yw

Will you have a tantrum?”

America’s justice is blasphemous, godless and it’s people pitiless and
abhorrent.

And just before the assent given by the Governor General I released this
Winston Churchill speech to the nation...

YOUTUBE: “Winston S Churchill: We Shall Fight on the Beaches”

http://youtu.be/MkTw3_PmKtc

Rome is burning...

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/RomeBurning201712080606.jpg>

[...]

YOUTUBE: “REVENGE (PINK / EMINEM)”

http://youtu.be/ojRj2JK5oCI

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Janet.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/OATH%2020170608%201510%20-%202.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/BOER%2020170610%201153%20-%201.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/BOER%2020170610%201153%20-%204.jpg>

#44} 1) pool, troubled pool; 1a) troubled or muddy (gloomy) pools, marshes;
1b) any pool, pond; 1c) swamp reeds, reeds, rush(es)
#46 as #40, #3, #2, #1 = gebe (H1360): {#4 as #6} 1) *cistern*, *pool*; 1a)
*cistern*; 1b) *pool*, *marsh*;
#46 as #6, #3, #7, #30 = gezel (H1499): {#5 as #40} 1) *robbery*,
*plunder*;

Date: 2017.8.17
Torah: #40 #10 #20 %81 = #70
[...]

http://youtu.be/u9Dg-g7t2l4

I want to propose a formula of progression with respects to transitioning
#277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST <http://www.grapple369.com?telos:277> towards

#277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST which especially have temporal connections and

#1 = Position {#237 - USE OF FORCE}
#2 = Poise {#236 - PAIRING}
#3 = Purpose {#238 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 -
#4 = Process {#239 / #40 - Reversal, Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 -
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)

YOUTUBE: "Kangaroo Jack: G'Day USA! - Trailer"

http://youtu.be/6qJ-wbmi0vs

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury {#1 - Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: 64
meta descriptor prototypes / Remember the Sabbath Day}
#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus {#2 - desire, inclination / TOOLS:
marriage / Honour Parents},
#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars {#3 - disposition towards (something or
someone) / POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill},
#34 - *LION* (Leo): Jupiter {#4 - favour, affection / TIME: #CENTRE and

http://youtu.be/__yX4ThxfEw

#0 CE ... @1 - AUGUSTUS was worshipped as the Son of God (27 BCE - #14 CE)

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/POSTCARDTOHOLOCAUSTDENIERS.jpg>

http://youtu.be/YQHsXMglC9A

#15 = (Adam) Garden / {#1 - Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta
descriptor prototypes / Remember the Sabbath Day}

#34 = (Noah) Waters (ie. Roman Collegium comprising 16 elements, TERNIO

#65 = (Abraham) Overthrow / {#3 - disposition towards (something or
someone) / POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill}

#111 = (Moses) Departure / {#4 - favour, affection / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR

http://youtu.be/6ThpkjDgdvY

#9 - Ox (牛 - ), #10 - Girl (女 - Nǚ), #11 - Emptiness (虛 - Xū), #12 -

http://youtu.be/zidURLIcoGA

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/MALI_ART.jpeg>

#13 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE

#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -

#21 / #9 - Autonomous Nature {MOTHER: Scales of Liability / GRAVITAS} [#671
/ #5 - Act of Nature]

#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -

#60 - Skill Rulership, Maintain One's Place; I-Ching: H15 - Modesty,

< http://www.grapple369.com/images/DIALECT-FORMULATION.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ProtoHumanHand.jpg>

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2017-12-10 05:14:59 UTC
I have shown no disrespect towards other persons.

Please ensure that you use your proper name in any further dialogue.

As I possess a trinomial noumenon, I don’t have the same dependency upon
the small mindedness as binomial reality and the bitter and resentful
tongue of the Latin of which you are well acquainted.

Some say that I get things like MATERIA PRIMA arse about, but it works well
enough for me.

Greek and Hebrew are the lingua franca of intellect and freedom but Latin I
find is a contrivance of justice caused.

This is my last message to you.

Show a proper respect and I care not for your fascist self justifications

- dolf
Well I won't make mention of the level of respect I have seen you show to
others, but while we are on the topic, I have some genuine questions for you...
"INTELLECTUS as genitive voluntātus"
This phrase seems to be somewhat poor latin, and you seem to be the only
person on the entirety of the internet to use it, and as a result, I'm
interested to know what you are attempting to say when you use said phrase.
If you have a genuine message to convey - then clarity is key to getting it across.
I am actually interested to know about some of the things you make
reference to - so if all you can do is sling insult back at me like you
seem to do with the rest of the world - then this will be the last
message of mine you will read.