— SSM legislation passes house of Reps without amendment
2017-12-08 07:00:17 UTC
And just before the assent given by the Governor General I released this
Winston Churchill speech to the nation...

YOUTUBE: “Winston S Churchill: We Shall Fight on the Beaches”

Rome is burning...

... and lo and behold an Aussie diplomat from the French embassy was on the
news proposing marriage to his partner ...

So it was an excellent spoof where some 90% of Churchill’s speech can
re-apply and a wonderfully true surreal story.

With the current instance of violence in Palestine over the USA 🇺🇸 [@1 /
@5 dynamic] as embassy relocation to Jerusalem, it ought to leave us in no
doubt the adoption of same sex marriage legislation will do more to win the
war against Islamic / Roman Catholic religious extremism as the cause for
terrorism and obstructions towards peace than any other military action.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Whispers.pdf
YOUTUBE: “Deck the Hall”

Very important news for those lovers of equality. Makes me proud the
aussie ideal of a fair go for all is alive, I won't say strong.
Poofters can never be equal. Dolt knows that.
We have already invaded Ireland 🇮🇪 and they will capitulate soon...

Business opportunities are also going well in Israel / Greece too from what
I hear...
I suspect that in 5 years our society won't have collapsed into Sodom
and Gomorrah because of this change. Certainly hasn't happened in Denmark.
Gays don't want marriage as it would cramp their lifestyle.
If you want to now make yourself a casualty of war, it’s fine by me...

But your fascist prolapsed catholic opinions are against the law—take the
hint or I will force you by law and threat of imprisonment to stop your
abnormal conduct as irrational hatred.
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf