— die bundesrepublik ist wie zwei milchkartons
2017-12-28 04:43:44 UTC
-- STUBBORN DENIAL --

"OLD KING KOHL.
TWAS SUCH A MATE.
A MERRY OLD SOUL.
NOW *CONFUSTICATE*.

NO MORE CROISSANT 🥐.
LUNCH FILLET MINION.
HATRED SO POIGNANT.
NOTHING TO PISS ON.

THERE IS NO DENIAL.
SO ANGEL CHOIRS SING.
OVER HEAVEN'S TRIAL {#123}
HE HATES NAZI BLING.

THE FRIDGE SITS COLD ⛄️.
A LAGER 🍺 CONCEIT FIRES 🔥.
GOODBYE FATHER BOLD.
AND LOVE FRENCH FRIES 🍟."

*CONFUSTICATE*
- [Slang]: to confuse or perplex; bewilder.
- Word of the Day for 20 June 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indVTg1UGxBczE2Z2c>

[IMAGE: BARON VON FUHUER FAMILY CHRISTMAS PORTRAIT]

"And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead,
they will repent." [Luke 16:30 (KJV)]

YOUTUBE: "Hello (Adele)"

und helmut kohl ruht auf beide
Nous: #29
Time:
Date: 2017.6.20
Torah: #5 #5 #5 %81 = #15
Dao: Deeming, Non-Assertion
Tetra: #67 - Darkening
I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening of the Light,
Brilliance injured, Intelligence hidden

Latin: Dominator {God in three persons} Alt: Lavyah {Absence of Desire
Before God} {

1. HELPS AGAINST THE UNGODLY & SLANDERERS
2. MISSIONARIES
3. PRIESTS & PRELATES
4. Chantare
}

Jotham {The perfection of the Lord}

<http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.6.20>

***@zen: 5, row: 3, col: 4, nous: 29 [Super: #474 / #49 - Sage's
Constancy, Trust in Virtue; I-Ching: H3 - Birth Throes, Initial
Difficulties, Sprouting, Gathering support, Hoarding; Tetra: 4 - Barrier,
Ego: #291 / #29 - Deeming, Non-Assertion; I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the
Light, Sinking/Darkening of the Light, Brilliance injured, Intelligence
hidden; Tetra: 67 - Darkening]

"And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus,
that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I
am tormented in this flame." [Luke 16:24 (KJV)]

YOUTUBE: "Elton John - Sacrifice"

*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2017-12-28 09:55:48 UTC
— MAGGOTY MEAT —

“BIRDS OF A FEATHER.
OH THOU DARK RAVEN.
HOW’S THE WEATHER?
IN YOUR DANK COVEN.
NOW UPON YOU TETHER.
N’ER ETERNAL HEAVEN.” [0900 hours on 28 December 2017]

<http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.12.25&prototype:heteros>

Hell {#352 as #6, #30, #20, #80, #6, #200, #10 = kephowr (H3713): {#5 as
#306} 1) bowl, basin; 2) hoar frost, frost} awaits you.

- dolf

PS. The supermaxi yacht Comanche (feather emblem upon side) after the poem
was written won the Sydney to Hobart race upon appeal. The race is
characterised by a blistering cold and turbulent sea swell.

<https://m.facebook.com/yachtcomanche/>

http://youtu.be/YQHsXMglC9A
Date: 2017.6.20
Torah: #5 #5 #5 %81 = #15