— IF THERE IS A FURTHER INFRACTION THEN GERMANY WILL BE EXCLUDED FOR 10 YEARS
2018-04-13 12:12:52 UTC
— EXCLUSION FOR 10 YEARS: THIS IS YOUR JUDGMENT FOR SABBATH HOURS RELIGIOUS
PERSECUTION BY AMERICANS
As I clearly conveyed especially ANDREW CHUNG OR THAT NEO NAZI VIETNAM
VETERAN SCUM EDMUND J. BURKE OR ANY OTHER AMERICAN SUBJECTS ME TO ONE MORE
WORD OF INTERNET BASED SPEECH WHICH OFFENDS MY SENSIBILITY YOU WILL BE
SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSION FROM MY GRAPPLE369 TRINOMIAL MATHEMATICAL
THEORETICAL NOUMENON ON A BASIS OF 10 YEARS PER INFRACTION.
Another HEDONISTIC AMERICAN whom whilst incapable of self MORALITY feels
equipped to pontificate to OTHERS what their entitlement within life is to
BE.
#390 (HOMOIOS) - 4 July 1776
#288 (HETEROS) - 11 September 2001
#312 / #419 / #288 / #33 - Sunset 26 September 2001 (Yom Kippur)
They are as a people ungrateful as God Almighty blasphemous and not worthy
of a son’s sacrifice.
We are going to have nothing to do with you AMERICANS so long as we live
upon this earth as you are now not ever going to be forgiven.
And we are going to actively deny you any entitlement to our prerogative as
substantiated religious belief.
We are passing by this entire generation and will wait for the next to come
forth.
I speak of over 20 years labour for them and not one iota of gratitude or
respect but endless and boundless hatred.
My being subject to habitually perverse administration of justice including
court sanctioned brutality and cruelty by rushing / loud horns / haranguing
/ physical assault / criminal damages etc accompanying an Internet campaign
of slander as CAUSE CÉLÈBRE by Roman Catholics / Freemasonry / others
including specifically WELLINGTON SHIRE / RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL)
intentioned upon theft of my intellectual property by dehumanising conduct
constituting a war crime as to intentionally cause injury by “hyper-arousal
of the central nervous system and stressed startle reflex” has now
manifested as a injury of PTSD which will be for the rest of my life.
This is what life is like within Australia and our armed services personnel
are accountable for this intentioned BOER / ANZAC slander which has been
directed towards me with malice aforethought and without humane empathy.
Disassociation from friendships is symptomatic of such injury and NONE are
capable to render any kindness.
AIDING AND ABETTING HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES AS WAR CRIMES
ANY LEGAL INDICTMENT MUST INCLUDE EVIDENCE UPON WHICH WE ARE RELIANT AND
RIGHTLY SO YOU HAVE NOTED “WE CONSIDER AN INFAME ATTACK FROM YOUR SIDE
AGAINST *MINE* *NOT* *YOUR* POLITICAL AND SOCIAL SERIOUSNESS AND HUMANITY.”
ACCORDINGLY THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS TWO DOCUMENT FOLIOS ‘PINOCCHIO’ and
‘STOICHEION’ RELATING TO ANY INTENTIONED LEGAL ACTION WHICH WILL OCCUR DUE
TO CONTEMPT FOR THE DIGNITY AND HUMAN RIGHTS SHOWN BY ANDREW CHUNG AND THE
GERMAN INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER DATEMAS.DE
You haven’t read my complaint and therefore you are not aware of my
capability within law to undertake exactly what the subject of this message
conveys.
I can out do and excel in thinking against: Kant, Hegel, Heidegger or any
other German Philosopher.
If the matter of abuses by ANDREW CHUNG is not fully resolved or you BLOCK
my reasonable complaints you can rest assured that your COMPANY AND
INDIVIDUALS will face at the time of my choosing, a legal indictment and my
eye will not pity and neither will my ears hear your lament of ‘FOUL PLAY’
as you cannot argue against that which will be raised as lawful and factual
claim should I choose to pursue such undertaking given your recalcitrance.
Once again, it seems that you are entirely reliant upon deified ignorance
and lack the capacity to read what was placed before you. Such defiance as
claim to existence which you make is devoid of the rationality to reason
(cf: Immanuel Kant's Critique of Pure Reason published 1781 and 1787
<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/kant-first-critique-cambridge.pdf>) and any
#391 - HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER
v's
#390 - WREATHS / ROBBERS / CROWN / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE DAY OF 4TH JULY
1776
and
#288 - UMBRA OF HETEROS {MENS REA} THEORY OF NUMBER / 11 SEPTEMBER 2001
TERRORIST EVENT / RUSSIAN SPY POISONING ETC
Are you sure of the ground upon which you stand and especially so within
this CENTENARY YEAR OF
*BEERSHEBA* {*BEER* {a *WELL*: AUM #288 as [#8, #80, #200] = To cut in,
dig; to search out, *TO* *SPY*; to turn red (with shame); to be ashamed; a
hole; n. Blushing, Pit or *WELL*} *SHEBA* {*CAPTIVITY*; *OLD* *MAN*;
*REPOSE*; *OATH*} CAMPAIGN
AND WORLD WAR ONE?
Andrew Chung appears to be a bot persona upon newsgroups who after several
months of respite has once again recommenced his targeting of my Internet
identity by subjecting me to merciless deprivations made against my good
name.
Although he claims a Christian identity it has no substantial grounds and I
do not desire to be subject to his derangement with a maniacal lack of
empathy and any real intention to engage within dialogue especially given
the DAOist / Jewish Torah / Christian synergy of my own religious belief
and sustained by an Intellectual Property as trinomial mathematical
theoretical noumenon (cf: Kant (1781) Critique of Pure Reason) as the
culmination of over 23 years informal research.
Such conduct of his ought most certainly be a breach of acceptable usage
policies and accordingly I am seeking your urgent intervention so as to
bring a cessation to his habitual dehumanising internet conduct which I
consider to be unacceptably a war crime having an universal jurisdiction.
A copy of the header of his message is included below for your information.
-- CHUNG PLEASE CEASE THE FASCIST {#231 - SEE HITLER TABLE TALK ANALYSIS}
(for legal accountability)
Reply at 2208 hours on 13 April 2018 to unlawful conduct of 2255 hours by a
claimed doctor who ought to be debarred from medical practice due to lack
of any humane empathy.
I desire nothing to do with as we are not brethren within the
Judaeo-Christian faith and neither will we ever be.
*IF* *YOU* *DO* *NOT* *CEASE* *YOUR* *DERANGED* *MANIACAL* *ACTIONS* *AS*
DEPRIVATIONS MADE AGAINST MY GOOD NAME AND REPUTATION I WILL TAKE LEGAL
ACTION AGAINST YOU HAVING A UNIVERSAL JURISDICTION WHICH MAY BE HEARD BY A
LOCAL COURT IN ABSTENTIA.
———- [Header and Message Details]
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 07:55:46 -0500
Newsgroups: alt.bible.prophecy
Subject: + Again praying for dolf's perishing soul on 04/13/18 ...
WHY IS YOUR COMPUTER CLOCK OUT BY OVER 30 MINS?
It isn't.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/WyqOznrjWZU/n-kD4b9XAAAJ
Time is relative as Einstein has proven via his treatise on "General
Relativity."
Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, Dolf, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
Time is relative by one hour with daylight saving but your computer system
appears deliberately compromised.
I hope that despite your worrying about the time that you, Dolf,
nonetheless, also have a healthy appetite too.
So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
I am having two ham / cheese croissants at present--heated in the oven so
as to melt the cheese.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/WyqOznrjWZU/O1MjqmVXAAAJ
I share with you, Dolf, that it's really wonderful knowing through our
hunger that we're both not having a heart attack at the moment in
accordance with pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and
advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
So now how are you ?
What advice can you give me about a neighbour who has diabetes and I
have been noticing supposedly his recklessly discarded diabetes syringes
within the street opposite the park of recent and yesterday there was
even a sterile wrapping as litter just outside his door.
Is such a lack of accountability indicative of deteriorating mental health?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/WyqOznrjWZU/J6m_cNlmAAAJ
The only healthy way to stop/reverse the deteriorating mental health
of anyone is by losing the brain-destroying http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT
So I again advise that you, Dolf, really try to write that you're
So now again, how are you ?
— CHUNG PLEASE CEASE YOUR MANIACAL BOT ABUSE OF MY GOOD NAME AND REPUTATION
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/lpUSxSgikB4/Ij9WnSGUCgAJ
While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray that GOD softens your stony
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that you, DB, would come to trust
the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) -->
http://T3WiJ.com Amen.
Laus DEO !
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the disease-causing
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart ...
HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare
— CURTIS RONA THROWS SUPPORT BEHIND ISRAEL FOLAU: WE STAND WITH ISRAEL
(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 13 April 2018
Waratahs and Wallabies winger Curtis Rona has thrown his support behind
Israel Folau on a day where the dual international posted another defiant,
cryptic message on his Instagram account more than a week after he came
under attack for a controversial remark about gay people.
Rona posted an Instagram story on Thursday morning to profess his support
for Folau, quoting a passage from the Bible and saying "We stand with
#IsraelFolau".
The biblical passage was taken from the Gospel of John in the New
Testament: "Jesus answered, 'I am the way the truth and the life no one
comes to the father except through me'".
The three-Test Wallaby, who joined the Waratahs this season, is also a
devout Christian and looks up to the team's decorated fullback. They share
a history in rugby league, with Rona playing for the Cowboys and Bulldogs
before returning to rugby with the Western Force last year.”
<https://www.smh.com.au/sport/rugby-union/we-stand-with-israel-curtis-rona-throws-support-behind-israel-folau-20180412-p4z97w.html>
“And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye
that work iniquity.” [Matthew 7:23 (KJV)]
I would suggest that we are dealing with persons whom are psycho-sexually
immature or have a retarded development and since the entire Categories of
Understanding of the trinomial mathematical theoretical noumenon are
embedded within the Bible as HEBREW / GREEK lexicon due to this
THE *MAJOR* *PREMISE* {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of Universal
Law}, which contains the law of that will: 7 x 24 *COURSES* *OF* *PRIESTS*
x 13 = 2184 days of the 'oth cycle = 6D or 6 x 364 associated to the
'constant sequence of sun and moon' as 354 x 3 + 30 day intercalation =
1092 days x 2 = 2184 days.
For this logical reason, then the quoting of a grab bag Biblical texts is
often observed as sympathetic or symptomatic of a psychological disordered
or a delusional state of mind—but nevertheless may give clues as to the
locus of the psychiatric condition by its self referencing Categories of
Understanding as which is in acute distress by its disordered state of
being and is in need of medical intervention.
THE *MINOR* *PREMISE* {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of
Humanity}, which contains the command to behave in accordance with the law,
that is, the principle of subsumption under the law: x 49 = 6J or 294 x 364
days or 365.2425 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20 March 1996 / 21
March = 1 Nisan 5756;
THE *CONCLUSION* {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING - Formula of Autonomy},
which contains the verdict (sentence), what is laid down as right in the
case at hand: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with SEPTET #41
centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762.
The Roman writer Censorinus, who in his 238 CE publication De Die Natali,
claims that the Pythagorean advocate Philolaus (470-385 BCE) as preceeding
PLATO (c. 429–347 BCE), as the principle proponent of the Pythagorean
doctrines, considered the natural year as also consisting of 364 and a half
days and consistent with the Chinese HAN Dynasty (206 BCE-220CE)
understanding (#81 x 4.5 days = 364.5 days) of them. [Pythagorean
Sourcebook p 171]
The Chinese DAOist perspective of the natural year (as equivalent to the
New Testament notion as TROCHOS-course of NATURE-genesis [James 3:6])
associated to Yang Hsiung's treatise that was published within 4 BCE and
known as the "Canon of Supreme Mystery", reconciled it's unified
arrangement of the DAO TE CHING's #81 sections as specifically the ternary
(tetragrammaton) HOMOIOS paradigm value: TETRA: 60 - ACCUMULATION, which is
mapped to the I CHING's H64 designations (of necessity some are repeated)
as the binary paradigm value: H26 - GREAT DOMESTICATION, RESTRAINING FORCE,
GREAT ACCUMULATING, THE TAMING POWER OF THE GREAT, GREAT STORAGE, POTENTIAL
ENERGY;
According to the 4.5 day designations of this natural year cycle into #81
sections, this would then equate the #CENTRE as 13 to 17 September;
"...Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD
will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.'" [Exodus 20:7
(KJV)]
Which are clearly associated to the Letters Patent formulating the
Australian Commonwealth whereby your unbridled slander is a contempt
against those principles and might be more reasonably considered TREASON.
The BOOK OF JUBILEES was only translated by R.H. Charles in 1913 and
fragments were found amongst the DEAD SEA SCROLLS after World War II.
The value 72J conveys 12 x 6J which is a magic sum from which the tropical
year can be derived as an extension of Kepler's work (published between
1609 and 1619) improved the heliocentric theory of Nicolaus Copernicus,
explaining how the planets' speeds varied, and using elliptical orbits
rather than circular orbits with epicycles.
Kepler's laws of planetary motion are three scientific laws describing the
motion of planets around the Sun.
The orbit of a planet is an ellipse with the Sun at one of the two foci.
A line segment joining a planet and the Sun sweeps out equal areas during
equal intervals of time.
The square of the orbital period of a planet is proportional to the cube of
the semi-major axis of its orbit.
6J = 6 x 49 = 294 x 364 days {DEAD SEA SCROLLS} = 107,016 days / 293
tropical years = 365.2423208191126
BECAUSE THIS IS DISTINCT FROM THE JULIAN CALENDAR AS THE BASIS OF ROMAN
EMPIRE GOVERNANCE IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO COSMOLOGICALLY ESTABLISH THE
PREROGATIVE OF BRITISH EMPIRE GOVERNANCE WHICH ADOPTED BY PARLIAMENTARY
LEGISLATIVE REFORM OF 1750-52 THE EQUIVALENT OF THE PAPAL GREGORIAN REFORMS
OF 1582.
WHICH IS PARTICULARLY IMPORTANT GIVEN THIS ADDITIONAL ARTEFACT AS THE 1993
TRANSLATION OF THE 4 BCE CHINESE DAOIST HAN DYNASTY PUBLISHED WORK TITLED
“CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY” WHICH ASSIGNED THE I CHING (AS THE BASIS OF
60 x 6 7/80 days = 365.25 days
"Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven {#15 CE
(Saturn) ... #34 CE (Jupiter) ... #65 CE (Mars) ... #111 CE (Sun) ... #175
CE (Venus) ... #260 CE (Mercury) ... #369 CE (Moon)}; as it is written in
the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel {who prevails with God},
have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty
years in the wilderness?
<— *THAT* *FORTY* *YEARS* STATEMENT FROM THE ACTS OF THE APOSTLES PLACES
THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS AS CENTRAL TO NEW TESTAMENT THEOLOGY WHICH HAS BEEN
LIVING A LIE SINCE THE ROMANS RANSACKED JERUSALEM IN CIRCA 69 AD
SO YOUR STATEMENT “Completely bonkers” APPLIES ONLY TO OTHERS RELIGIOUS
BELIEF AND NOT TO MINE WHICH IS ESTABLISHED UPON FIRM EVIDENCE,
COMPUTATION, LOGIC AND FACTS.
"49J1W2D - 4. Wherefore I [did] ordain for thee the year-weeks and the
years and the jubilees: there are forty-nine jubilees from the days of Adam
{earthy; red} until this day {
THUS 6,000 YEARS WAS NEVER STATED WITHIN THE BIBLE AS THE AGE OF THE COSMOS
BUT THE UNIVERSE OF DISCOURSE AS HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] CONSCIOUSNESS.
}, and one week and two years and there are yet *FORTY* *YEARS* {49J1W2D +
5W5D = 50J as 50x49 = 2450 x 364 days of years = 891800 / 294 * 293 =
888766.66667 / 365.24232 = 2433.36168 AM or 1567 BCE} *TO* *COME*
(*LITERALLY* “*DISTANT*”) *FOR* *LEARNING* *THE* *COMMANDMENTS* *OF* *THE*
*LORD*, *UNTIL* *THEY* *PASS* *OVER* *INTO* *THE* *LAND* *OF* *CANAAN*
{merchant; trader; or that humbles and subdues}, crossing the Jordan {the
river of judgment} to the WEST {#SAMEK as the 15th Hebrew Letter}.
[IMAGE: Egyptian ANKH as the basis of Fascist / Roman Catholic {ie.
hymeneal as marriage / sovereign dynamic v's Jewish Torah Intellectus as
Genitive Voluntātus} Empire Governance]
Yea, ye took up the tabernacle {ie. PYTHAGOREAN binomial conception of the
HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER} of Moloch {Caesar / Pontifex Maximus as King},
and the star of your god Remphan {ie. the combined Angelic genius Ou'RaEL =
Vav (#6) + Resh (#200) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed (#30) as derived from a 3x3 =
#15 (9) matrix which is used as a template to formulate the values for
Cardinal Sin}) + #123 (#369) = #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE*}, figures which ye
made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon
{incongruity; confusion; mixture as distinct from congruity and
ratiocination} / Damascus {a sack full of blood; the similitude of
burning}." [Acts 7:42-43; 9:2 (KJV)]
THERE IS GOING TO COME A TIME WHERE YOU ARE MADE ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR
SLANDER AGAINST THE INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS as principles of the
CROWN AND STATE.
THE *RESTATEMENT* *OF* *A* *SACRED* / *SOVEREIGN* *PRINCIPLE* {9 x 9 x 9 =
#729 / 2 = 364.5}: It is also possible to divide the number of days in 400
years in the Gregorian calendar reforms as 146,097 days by 7 and that when
made divisible by 22 to obtain the remainder, and to arrange the Hebrew
letters in a pattern which has a remainder of #13 as being in the middle of
the Chinese 4 BCE published DAO TE CHING / I CHING division of the year
into 364.5 days and the Jewish Kabbalah equivalent which deployed a magic
square of #369 having a distinct mathematical property at centre of #41 for
the equivalent date of 13 September.
#6000 MOD 22 = 13 [#MEM / #40 - Shelah {Sprout/That breaks; that unties;
that undresses}
As waters, peoples, nations, languages and tongues; the spring of Torah
being the source of knowledge and wisdom] = EQUINOX of Wednesday
DATE(1996,3,20) + (5 * #364) + #182 days <-- *LIMIT* = Wednesday
DATE(2001,9,12) with Equinox of Saturday DATE(2001,9,23) commencing the
Sabbath year of 'oth cycle
#YOD = 10 SEPTEMBER 2001 as HEAVEN {Divine GODHEAD which is the Mind of
Christ as *HYPOSTATIS*} +
#MEM = 13 SEPTEMBER 2001 as EARTH {DAO-ziran (Chinese) / COURSE-trochos
(Greek) OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:6]} +
#TAU = 22 SEPTEMBER 2001 as MAN {HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T]} +
#ALEPH = 23 SEPTEMBER 2001 {23 CHROMOSOME ELEMENTS AS THEORY OF GENDER}
WITH REGARD TO THIS: “That given such habitual travesty of an uncaring
culture as administration of justice, I will be seeking consultation with
the Community Mental Health Service to review my circumstance of
"hyper-arousal of the central nervous system and stress of the startle
reflex" which although previously required "no further follow-up and the
referral was closed", I now feel has after 30 years relapsed to a
circumstance requiring acute and perhaps lengthy (ie. 5 year duration)
care.”
FIRSTLY I AM GOING TO SELF-DESCRIBE THE COGNITIVE PROCESS BY PROPOSITION OF
#YOD - IS THE #CENTRE OF REALITY AS THE BEGINNING OF A WORD
#MEM - IS THE DELIMITATION OF ANY COGNITIVE EVENT AS THE ENDING OF A WORD
#TAU - IS THE CIRCUMSCRIBING OF ANY REALITY EVENT WHEREBY THE PROCESS AS
DISAMBIGUATION OF A WORD OCCURS
#ALEPH - IS THEN THE NEUROLOGICAL STREAMING OF THE COMPREHENSION
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was
God.
The same was in the beginning with God.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that
was made.
In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.”
[John 1:1-5 (KJV)]
Most readers would realise that our Y-M-T-A model applies equally to the
STOICHEION OF THE KOSMOS
#YOD - IS THE #CENTRE OF REALITY IN SOVEREIGNTY AS OUR PRIME MINISTER JOHN
HOWARD IN NEW YORK ON 10 SEPTEMBER
2001
#MEM - IS THE DELIMITATION OF ANY COGNITIVE EVENT AS THE CUSTODIAL SEIZURE
OF #41 - CENTRE {#6000 % 22 = 13} ON 13 SEPTEMBER 2001
(GMT) UPON 22 SEPTEMBER 2001
<http://www.grapple369.com/?time:23.5>
#ALEPH - IS THEN THE #REPRISE OF THE WEEK UPON SUNDAY
<https://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?v=1&maj=on&min=on&nx=on&mod=on&o=on&i=off&year=2001&month=x&yt=G&lg=a&d=on&c=off&geo=geoname&zip=&city=&geonameid=&b=18&m=50&.s=Create+Calendar#cal-2001-09>
“Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer
thou me.
Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou
hast understanding.
Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched
the line upon it?
Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner
stone thereof;
When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for
joy?
Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued
out of the womb?
When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a
swaddlingband for it,
And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,
And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy
proud waves be stayed?
Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to
know his place;
That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be
shaken out of it?
It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment.
And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be
broken.
Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the
search of the depth?
Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors
of the shadow of death?
Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it
all.
Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the
place thereof,
That thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou shouldest
know the paths to the house thereof?
Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? or because the number of thy
days is great?
Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the
treasures of the hail,
Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of
battle and war?
By what way is the light parted, which scattereth the east wind upon the
earth?
Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for
the lightning of thunder;
To cause it to rain on the earth, where no man [is; on] the wilderness,
wherein there is no man;
To satisfy the desolate and waste ground; and to cause the bud of the
tender herb to spring forth?
Hath the rain a father? or who hath begotten the drops of dew?
Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who hath
gendered it?
The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.
Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of
Orion?
Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide
Arcturus with his sons?
Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof
in the earth?
Canst thou lift up thy voice to the clouds, that abundance of waters may
cover thee?
Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go, and say unto thee, Here we
are?
Who hath put wisdom in the inward parts? or who hath given understanding to
the heart?
Who can number the clouds in wisdom? or who can stay the bottles of heaven,
When the dust groweth into hardness, and the clods cleave fast together?
Wilt thou hunt the prey for the lion? or fill the appetite of the young
lions,
When they couch in their dens, and abide in the covert to lie in wait?
41 Who provideth for the raven his food? when his young ones cry unto God,
they wander for lack of meat.” [Job 36:1-41 (KJV)]
— PINOCCHIO’S PARADOX —
“THERE ONCE WAS A BOY.
WHO COULD TALK CROW.
AN EPIC BIG AS TOLSTOY.
FANNY TICKLE, NOSE GROW.
TWAS FOR LOVE OF RACH[I]EL.
SO DID NOT REALLY CARE.
OF ANY TRUTH TO COMPEL.
NOR OF CONCEIT DESPAIR.
VIVID PORTRAITS VAN GOGH.
EACH TIME TRUTH DISPLACE.
ONE DAY WAS MAD ENOUGH.
TO CUT AN EAR SPITING FACE.”
NOTES: Russian author Leo Tolstoy’s ‘War and Peace’ was serialized within
The Russian Messenger from 1865 to 1867. The entire novel was published by
1869 as comprised some 1,225 pages being a substantial accomplishment.
Adventures of Pinocchio was serially published by Italian author Carlo
Collodi between 1881 to 1882 and finally during February 1883. And the
Dutch artist Vincent Van Gogh at 35 yo cut off his ear on the evening of 23
December 1888 and gave it to a prostitute.
RACH[I]EL: is within the Cabala schema, one of the angelic luminaries
concerned with human sexuality (ie. Eros and Evil). Is one of the presiding
Sachiel {covering of God} is an angel of the Cherubim and the presiding
spirit of the planet #34 - JUPITER; Whereas Sachiel-Melek was a king of the
underworld hierarchy governing priesthoods and sacrifices.
Anael: controls kingdoms and kings on earth in having dominion over the
moon. And proclaims: “Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which
keepeth the truth may enter in.
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because
he trusteth in thee.
Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting
For he bringeth down them that dwell on high; the lofty city, he layeth it
low; he layeth it low, even to the ground; he bringeth it even to the
dust.” [Isaiah 26:2-5 (KJV)]
Thusly I wish to obtain advice on eliminating extraneous Categories of
Understanding associated to the BOMB BLAST EVENT and which have been
systematically and unwillingly imposed upon me and its consequence is then
"hyper-arousal of the central nervous system and stress of the startle
reflex"
Whereby in terms of the WORD example the mind's phonetic apprehension is
impeded and stressed as then either discordant or unknowing of any word's
entity (ie. as the manner by which you can distinguish a car exhaust blow
back as a sudden and an inexplicable bang from an earlier experience of a
bomb blast) is a priori and transitional towards it's final comprehension
by it's acceptable, customary and correct orthography as Category of
Understanding.
Thus the recourse in my view is to either effect a stratagem of #YOD / #MEM
amplification THERAPY by which AMBIGUITY is delimited and so that the
apprehension process occurs normally as unimpeded and becomes de-stressed.
Or whether a prescription of a PSYCHOTROPIC pharmaceutical which whilst not
impeding either the apprehension or cognitive process is able to sedate the
“central nervous system and destressing of the startle reflex”.
But I am after all, seeking their advice of how best to resolve the injury
given they do not have any substantial practical clinical and case study
expertise with instances of bomb blasts experience.
Making a reasonable supposition as a logical, probable and hypothetical
proposition, which is then predicated upon by a determined course of
affirmative action to inform oneself through inquisition as elimination--is
the process of a rational mind practiced in acquiring knowledge and
explicit specification within Categories of Understanding.
That in my view, punctiliousness is an intrinsic phonetic correspondence
and functional cognitive characteristic of mind.
For example, if all but the first and last letters are scrambled and the
sentence is entirely ambiguous, you can still disambiguate the word and
"Taht in my veiw, psciiouelnunsts is an insniirtc phteinoc conrecoednprse
and fancounitl cvgiinote cartarseiichtc of mnid."
<http://douglastwitchell.com/scrambled_words.php>
And in a similar manner, the mind's phonetic apprehension as the knowing of
any word's entity (ie. as the manner by which you can distinguish a car
exhaust blow back as a sudden and an inexplicable bang from an earlier
experience of a bomb blast) is a priori and transitional towards it's final
comprehension by it's acceptable, customary and correct orthography as
Category of Understanding.
Confusion like fear and paranoia which steadfastly and habitually refuses
to overcome its ignorant state by informing itself, can then be considered
delusional.'
Here is an another description of Autonomy of Will which is then an
Adam/Eve original sin scenario: 'That it is then, manifestly the
substantial cause as my impetus for the claim that you have departed from
all sense of decency as decorum being a stable characteristic, in having
lost a total semblance of rationality, as any connectivity with the
temporal as sensibility and coherence of reality--manifestly an insanity as
narcissist personality disordered.
You after all, are young and whimsical in being entirely driven as governed
by a daemonic circumstantial desire as inclusive of your sexual
appetite--it can no more make a justifiable claim of a substantial
rationality, coherence and integrity of being because you are entirely
unable to keep your intention, the utterance of your words and any
consequential action within concord as the ethereal quality and the
affirmation of the legitimacy of existence, which separates the mind of a
man from the impertinence, impudence and the inconsequential amorality of
the boy as possessing a deficiency and having a questionable and an
illegitimacy as only a pretentious claim to humanity.
The fragile, pathetic, frightened and circumstantial condition which is
your existence is clearly conveyed by the deprivation of language, which
isn't really sufficient as a quality or quantity to even authenticate your
humanity.
A cockatoo would have a larger vocabulary!
Your manner of speech is a testimony to the ineffectual, circumstantial
manner of your life, which is driven by a contrary desire as feigned reason
(ie. the real and substantiating human dynamic) being the cause for
preference as fickle and inconsequential values. Other than to utter some
idiosyncratic preferences as wants, you are incapable of engaging within a
rational process of negotiation in order to resolve the dynamics of any
sexual opportunism, overcome any impediments to the whimsical
determination, that it might possibly occur--raising the significant
question as to whether you are even capable of showing any accountability
for harm reduction within your inter-personal interaction as your sexual
conduct. As being, something more than happenstance and thereby it's only
claim to virtue.
- dolf
<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Stoicheion.pdf>
Initial Post: 12 April 2018
-- WE NEED TO EXAMINE THE REASONS WHY WE EQUATE CRITICISM OF ISRAEL WITH
ANTISEMITISM
(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 9 April 2018
[...]
approaching the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, one should stick to ruthless
and cold standards, suspending the urge to try to 'understand' the
situation.
The ongoing attacks on the Labour Party for the alleged antisemitism of
some of its prominent members is not only extremely biased and in the long
term, it also obfuscates the true danger of antisemitism today.
Such a danger was perfectly illustrated by a caricature published back in
July 2008 in the Viennese daily Die Presse: two stocky Nazi-looking
Austrians sit at a table, and one of them holding in his hands a newspaper
and commenting to his friend: “Here you can see again how a totally
justified antisemitism is being misused for a cheap critique of Israel!”
This joke turns around the standard argument against critics of the
policies of the state of Israel: like every other state, Israel can and
should be judged and eventually criticised, but some critics of Israel
misuse the justified critique of Israeli policy for antisemitic purposes.
When today’s Christian fundamentalist supporters of Israeli politics reject
leftist critiques of Israeli policies, is their implicit line of argument
not uncannily close to the caricature from Die Presse?"
<https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/israel-palestine-conflict-antisemitism-holocaust-a8294911.html>
“For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed [the
righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into
the kingdom of heaven.” [Matthew 5:20 (KJV)]
@1 - #INR AS CHRIST #419 - SLAUGHTERS {KETHER (SUPREME CROWN): #99 / #297}
“But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come
in his own name, him ye will receive.
How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the
honour that cometh from God only?
Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that
accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?” [John
5:42-47 (KJV)]
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ANKH-Fascist-Roman-Catholic-Empire-Governance.jpeg>
@5 - #CENTRE {CHOKMAH (WISDOM): #111 / #333}
@6 - #15 {#45} BINAH (INTELLIGENCE): #114 / #342
@7 - #34 {136} CHESED (LOVE AND MERCY): #117 / #351 - BELIAL AS EQUIVALENT
WITH FASCISM
"If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath
given thee to dwell there, saying,
Certain men, the children of #351 - Belial, are gone out from among you,
and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and
serve other gods, which ye have not known;
Then shalt thou inquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold,
if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought
among you;
Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the
sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle
thereof, with the edge of the sword.
And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street
thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every
whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not
be built again.
And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the
LORD may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and show thee mercy, and
have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy
fathers;
When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all his
commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in
the eyes of the LORD thy God." [Deuteronomy 13:12-18 (KJV)]
@2 - #65 {325} GEVURAH (SEVERITY): #102 / #306
@3 - #111 {666} TIFERET (GENEROSITY): #105 / #315
@4 - #175 {1225} NETZACH (ENDURANCE): #108 / #324
@8 - #260 {2080} HOD (MAGNIFICENCE): #120 / #360
@9 - #369 {3321} YESOD (PROCREATIVE FOUNDATION): #231 / #693 - EGYPTIAN
ANKH / ROMAN EMPIRE GOVERNANCE
#17 / #5 - Act of Nature: {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature} [#175 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature]
41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} <-- *AS* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *STONE*
#INR *BEING* *THE* *BINDING* *NORM* (*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33 AD)
*MAGIC* *SQUARE
#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27 <-- SOVEREIGNTY / PYTHAGOREAN TERNIO
ANAGRAM TO #INR
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE* *SONS*
*OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123
"Ye are not straitened in us, but ye are straitened in your own bowels.
Now for a recompense in the same, (I speak as unto my children,) be ye also
enlarged.
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship
hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with
darkness?
And what concord hath Christ with #351 - Belial? or what part hath he that
believeth with an infidel?
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple
of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in
them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and
touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith
the Lord Almighty." [2 Corinthians 6:12-18 (KJV)]
#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85 <-- ADAMANT {ie. fixed mind /
dogmatic} / DIAMOND 💍
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*
#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297
“THEY {#65 - SOLDIER} SHALL GROW *NOT* OLD, AS WE THAT ARE LEFT GROW OLD;
AGE SHALL *NOT* WEARY THEM, NOR THE YEARS CONDEMN.
AT THE GOING DOWN OF THE SUN AND IN THE MORNING
WE WILL REMEMBER THEM.”
The Ode comes from For the Fallen, a poem by the English poet and writer
Laurence Binyon and was published in London in the Winnowing Fan; Poems of
the Great War in 1914. The verse, which became the League Ode, was already
used in association with commemoration services in Australia in 1921
YOUTUBE: “Breaker Morant”

“Who hath *DELIVERED* *US* from the power of darkness {ie. Belial as #351},
For by him were all things created, that are in *HEAVEN*, and that are in
*EARTH*, visible and invisible, whether [they be]
*THRONES* {#27 - SOVEREIGNTY}, or
*DOMINIONS* {#52 as 6J = 6x49 = 294 x 364 {ie. #7 x #52} days of years =
107,016 / 293 = 365.24232}, or
*PRINCIPALITIES* {#175 - MARRIAGE as anthropic prototype}, or
*POWERS* {#85 = #10, #5, #30, #40 = A precious stone; diamond or *ADAMANT*
[Noun]: a legendary rock or mineral to which many properties were
attributed, formerly associated with diamond or lodestone;
[Adjective]: refusing to be persuaded or to change one's mind;
[Origin]: Old English (as a noun), from Old French adamaunt-, via Latin
from Greek adamas, adamant-, ‘untameable, invincible’ (later used to denote
the hardest metal or stone, hence diamond), from a- ‘not’ + daman ‘to
tame’. The phrase to be adamant dates from the 1930s, although adjectival
use had been implied in such collocations as ‘an adamant heart’ since the
16th century.
YOUTUBE: “Kylie Minogue - Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend (Fox Studios
Grand Opening)”

And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning {
ARCHĒ: a commencement, or (concrete) chief (in various applications of
order, time, place or rank):—beginning, corner, (at the, the) first
(estate), magistrate, power, principality, principle, rule
}, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the
preeminence." [Colossians 1:13-18 (KJV)]
Nous: #33
Time: 12:10 hrs
Date: 2001.9.26
Torah: #10 #7 #30 %81 = #47
Dao: Achievable Goals, Virtue of Discrimination
Tetra: #35 - Gathering
I-Ching: H9 - Lesser Domestication, Minor Restraint, Small Accumulating,
The taming power of the small, Small harvest
Latin: Benedictus {God glorified in all things} Alt: Vambel {Repeated
Entrance of God} {
1. AIDS RECONCILIATION & CONJUGAL FAITHFULNESS
2. FRIENDSHIP & AFFABILITY
3. MEMORY, SHREWDNESS & DESIGN
4. Theosulk
}
Shelah {Sprout/That breaks; that unties; that undresses}
Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#331 / #419} / HETEROS {#395 / #370}
<— *JEWS* *ARE* *FORGIVEN* *FOR* *THE* #419 - *SLAUGHTER* OF JESUS {He is
saved/A saviour; a deliverer} OF NAZARETH {Sovereign; one chosen or set
apart; separated; crowned; sanctified}
<http://www.grapple369.com/?date:2001.9.26>
#1: Sup: 23; Ego: 23,
#2: Sup: 56; Ego: 33,
#3: Sup: 8; Ego: 33,
#4: Sup: 71; Ego: 63,
#5: Sup: 21; Ego: 31,
#6: Sup: 69; Ego: 48,
#7: Sup: 45; Ego: 57,
#8: Sup: 24; Ego: 60,
#9: Sup: 14; Ego: 71,
Male: 331; Female: 419
}
Water, Easy By Nature; I-Ching: H48 - The Well, Welling; Tetra: 40 -
Law/Model, Ego: #419 / #33 - Achievable Goals, Virtue of Discrimination;
I-Ching: H9 - Lesser Domestication, Minor Restraint, Small Accumulating,
The taming power of the small, Small harvest; Tetra: 35 - Gathering]
THE CATEGORIES #288 / #331 / #419 - SLAUGHTER APPLY TO THE DATE 26
SEPTEMBER 2001 AS #NINE TISHREI 5762 AND SUNSET THEN BEGAN YOM KIPPUR AS
#TEN TISHRIE
The Jewish Community of *ALL* PEOPLES WITHIN THE WORLD WOULD KNOW THE
“The ten days starting with Rosh Hashanah and ending with Yom Kippur are
commonly known as the Days of Awe (Yamim Noraim) or the Days of Repentance.
This is a time for serious introspection, a time to consider the sins of
the previous year and repent before Yom Kippur.
One of the ongoing themes of the Days of Awe is the concept that G-d has
"books" that he writes our names in, writing down who will live and who
will die, who will have a good life and who will have a bad life, for the
next year. These books are written in on Rosh Hashanah, but our actions
during the Days of Awe can alter G-d's decree. The actions that change the
decree are "teshuvah, tefilah and tzedakah," repentance, prayer, good deeds
(usually, charity). These "books" are sealed on Yom Kippur. This concept of
writing in books is the source of the common greeting during this time is
"May you be inscribed and sealed for a good year."
Among the customs of this time, it is common to seek reconciliation with
people you may have wronged during the course of the year. The Talmud
maintains that Yom Kippur atones only for sins between man and G-d. To
atone for sins against another person, you must first seek reconciliation
with that person, righting the wrongs you committed against them if
possible.
Another custom observed during this time is kapparot. This is rarely
practiced today, and is observed in its true form only by Chasidic and
occasionally Orthodox Jews. Basically, you purchase a live fowl, and on the
morning before Yom Kippur you wave it over your head reciting a prayer
asking that the fowl be considered atonement for sins. The fowl is then
slaughtered and given to the poor (or its value is given). Some Jews today
simply use a bag of money instead of a fowl. Most Reform and Conservative
Jews have never even heard of this practice.”
[<http://www.jewfaq.org/m/holiday3.htm>]
As a person of Jewish heritage who are despite Yom Kippur {#331 / #419 -
SLAUGHTER / KILL / #33 - #INR} on the evening of 26 September 2001
<http://www.grapple369.com?date:2001.9.26> still mind encapsulated and
shackled with the vassal pillory of Roman Empire Governance.
The tripartite [Exodus 14:19-21] x #72 are more properly considered within
Kabbalistic terms as the #72 names of GOD which are a distinct
QUASI-NUCLEUS orbital transformation prototype as either a transportation
as chariot or a self-preservation contrivance (ie. not mythos derived) of
their implicit neural linguistic identity but which being expressed as
ordinal values is then able to be subject to further redaction either as a
total summation.
I’ve tightened up the language here on the use of the term: NON-NUCLEUS
which is tangential {ie.
1. pertaining to or of the nature of a tangent; being or moving in the
direction of a tangent.
2. merely touching; slightly connected: tangential information.
} and what we want to express as a priority emphasis is the capacity to
further redact the milesian ordinal values to their GNOMIC IMPERATIVE
instruction set which is descriptively NUCLEUS and hence then the more
proper use of the term QUASI-NUCLEUS.
For example [#200, #1, #5] % 81 = #44 as a TETRAGRAMMATON or by its
computed dialectic so that the GNOMIC IMPERATIVE instruction set is fully
#1: Sup: 38; Ego: 38,
#2: Sup: 39; Ego: 1,
#3: Sup: 44; Ego: 5,
Male: 121; Female: 44
}
The #72 Names of GOD are not actual words in the truest sense but a
directive. With a few exceptions, they are not pronounceable in any
meaningful way. Their particular configurations are thought void of little
meaning excepting for their re-grafting into the noumenon as being the
GODHEAD consciousness by an articulation of its GNOMIC IMPERATIVE
Nous: #13
Time: 00:25 hrs
Date: 2018.3.27
Torah: #200 #1 #5 %81 = #44
Dao: Status, Loathing Shame
Tetra: #17 - Holding Back
I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Moistened, Arriving
Latin: Compatiens {God who sees all} Alt: Salyah {Measure Out the Law of
God} {
1. HELPS FIND LOST OR STOLEN OBJECTS & MAKE KNOWN WHO REMOVED THEM
2. RENOWN, FORTUNE & SUCCESSION
3. LAWS & JUDGES
4. Chontare
}
#1105 CE
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:2,row:1,col:4,nous:13>
Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#301 / #296} / HETEROS {#293 / #292}
#1: Sup: 12; Ego: 12,
#2: Sup: 25; Ego: 13,
#3: Sup: 23; Ego: 79,
#4: Sup: 26; Ego: 3,
#5: Sup: 75; Ego: 49,
#6: Sup: 5; Ego: 11,
#7: Sup: 18; Ego: 13,
#8: Sup: 64; Ego: 46,
#9: Sup: 53; Ego: 70,
Male: 301; Female: 296
}
#25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging the Mysterious; I-Ching: H62 - Minor
Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the small,
Small surpassing; Tetra: 10 - Defectiveness, Distortion, Ego: #296 / #13 -
Status, Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Moistened,
Arriving; Tetra: 17 - Holding Back]
#121 as [#2, #70, #7, #2, #600] = `azab (H5800): {#54 as #121} 1) to leave,
loose, forsake; 2) to restore, repair; 1a) (Qal) to leave; 1a1) to depart
from, leave behind, leave, let alone; 1a2) to leave, abandon, forsake,
neglect, apostatise; 1a3) to let loose, set free, let go, free; 1b)
(Niphal); 1b1) to be left to; 1b2) to be forsaken; 1c) (Pual) to be
deserted; 2a) (Qal) to repair;
#121 as [#6, #10, #5, #80, #500] = haphak (H2015): {#3 as #121} 1) to turn,
overthrow, overturn; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to overturn, overthrow; 1a2) to turn,
turn about, turn over, turn around; 1a3) to change, transform; 1b)
(Niphal); 1b1) to turn oneself, turn, turn back; 1b2) to change oneself;
1b3) to be perverse; 1b4) to be turned, be turned over, be changed, be
turned against; 1b5) to be reversed; 1b6) to be overturned, be overthrown;
1b7) to be upturned; 1c) (Hithpael); 1c1) to transform oneself; 1c2) to
turn this way and that, turn every way; 1d) (Hophal) to turn on someone;
#121 as [#6, #5, #70, #600] = `am (H5971): {#14 as #121} 1) nation, people;
2) kinsman, kindred; 1a) people, nation; 1b) persons, members of one's
people, compatriots, country-men;
#121 as [#30, #1, #30, #5, #10, #5, #600] = 'elohiym (H430): {#15 as #121}
1) (plural); 2) (plural intensive - singular meaning); 1a) rulers, judges;
1b) divine ones; 1c) angels; 1d) gods; 2a) god, goddess; 2b) godlike one;
2c) works or special possessions of God; 2d) the (true) God; 2e) God;
#121 as [#10, #80, #30, #1] = pala' (H6381): {#20 as #121} 1) to be
marvellous, be wonderful, be surpassing, be extraordinary, separate by
distinguishing action; 1a) (Niphal); 1a1) to be beyond one's power, be
difficult to do; 1a2) to be difficult to understand; 1a3) to be wonderful,
be extraordinary; 1a3a) marvellous (participle); 1b) (Piel) to separate (an
offering); 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to do extraordinary or hard or difficult
thing; 1c2) to make wonderful, do wondrously; 1d) (Hithpael) to show
oneself wonderful or marvellous;
#121 as [#40, #30, #1, #20, #10, #500] = mal'ak (H4397): {#21 as #121} 1)
messenger, representative; 1a) messenger; 1b) angel; 1c) the theophanic
angel;
#121 as [#1, #4, #50, #10, #50, #6] = 'adown (H113): {#35 as #121} 1) firm,
strong, lord, master; 1a) lord, master; 1a1) reference to men; 1a1a)
superintendent of household,of affairs; 1a1b) master; 1a1c) king; 1a2)
reference to God; 1a2a) the Lord God; 1a2b) Lord of the whole earth; 1b)
lords, kings; 1b1) reference to men; 1b1a) proprietor of hill of Samaria;
1b1b) master; 1b1c) husband; 1b1d) prophet; 1b1e) governor; 1b1f) prince;
1b1g) king; 1b2) reference to God; 1b2a) Lord of lords (probably = 'thy
husband, Yahweh'); 1c) my lord, my master; 1c1) reference to men; 1c1a)
master; 1c1b) husband; 1c1c) prophet; 1c1d) prince; 1c1e) king; 1c1f)
father; 1c1g) Moses; 1c1h) priest; 1c1i) theophanic angel; 1c1j) captain;
1c1k) general recognition of superiority; 1c2) reference to God; 1c2a) my
Lord,my Lord and my God; 1c2b) Adonai (parallel with Yahweh);
#121 as [#6, #5, #70, #30, #10] = `alah (H5927): {#37 as #121} 1) to go up,
ascend, climb; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to go up, ascend; 1a2) to meet, visit,
follow, depart, withdraw, retreat; 1a3) to go up, come up (of animals);
1a4) to spring up, grow, shoot forth (of vegetation); 1a5) to go up, go up
over, rise (of natural phenomenon); 1a6) to come up (before God); 1a7) to
go up, go up over, extend (of boundary); 1a8) to excel, be superior to; 1b)
(Niphal); 1b1) to be taken up, be brought up, be taken away; 1b2) to take
oneself away; 1b3) to be exalted; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to bring up, cause to
ascend or climb, cause to go up; 1c2) to bring up, bring against, take
away; 1c3) to bring up, draw up, train; 1c4) to cause to ascend; 1c5) to
rouse, stir up (mentally); 1c6) to offer, bring up (of gifts); 1c7) to
exalt; 1c8) to cause to ascend, offer; 1d) (Hophal); 1d1) to be carried
away, be led up; 1d2) to be taken up into, be inserted in; 1d3) to be
offered; 1e) (Hithpael) to lift oneself;
#121 as [#6, #1, #70, #40, #4] = `amad (H5975): {#38 as #121} 1) to stand,
remain, endure, take one's stand; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to stand, take one's
stand, be in a standing attitude, stand forth, take a stand, present
oneself, attend upon, be or become servant of; 1a2) to stand still, stop
(moving or doing), cease; 1a3) to tarry, delay, remain, continue, abide,
endure, persist, be steadfast; 1a4) to make a stand, hold one's ground;
1a5) to stand upright, remain standing, stand up, rise, be erect, be
upright; 1a6) to arise, appear, come on the scene, stand forth, appear,
rise up or against; 1a7) to stand with, take one's stand, be appointed,
grow flat, grow insipid; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to station, set; 1b2) to cause
to stand firm, maintain; 1b3) to cause to stand up, cause to set up, erect;
1b4) to present (one) before (king); 1b5) to appoint, ordain, establish;
1c) (Hophal) to be presented, be caused to stand, be stood before;
Secondly, the Hebrew word for letter actually means ‘pulse’ or ‘vibration’.
YOUTUBE: “ET PHONE HOME”

What’s now pulsating?
And what’s then begun vibrating in response?
“And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool
of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the
LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.
And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I
was naked; and I hid myself.
And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the
tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?” [Genesis
3:8-11 (KJV)]
— JACKNOTE —
"I WANT YOU TO NOTE.
THAT JACK IS BACK.
NOT TO SOUND VAIN.
I DON'T WANT TO GLOAT.
DOESN'T PASS A BUCK.
LIKE JOHN WAYNE."
As I explained to a friend today that applying a transcendent and a priori
principle against the sacred tripartite #72 sacred names of GOD is to pious
Judaism as distressing like scratching your fingers upon a blackboard...
YOUTUBE: “Chalkboard Lessons in Jewish Piety”

— JACK LINKS —
"JACK LIKES TO THINK. {#1}
RAMPAGEOUS BUCK. {#2}
BALLS LIKE FALAFEL. {#3}
OBSCENE BY NATURE. {#4}
IMPIOUS SLAUGHTER. {#5}
MIGHT RARELY DRINK. {#6}
DOESN'T LITTER CHUCK. {#7}
HATES JERKS OF HALAL. {#8}
SO FAUX COUTURE. {#9}
RAPE YOUR DAUGHTER. {#10}
FINDS THE WEAKEST LINK. {#11}
CRIES YOUR OUTTA LUCK. {#12}
SENDS THEM TO HELL. {#13}
FOR CALUMNY CULTURE. {#14}
AND SHAMELESS LAUGHTER" {#15}
YOUTUBE: "Kangaroo Jack - Rapper's Delight - Movie CLIP (2003) HD"

Third, these universal meditation symbols are thought to transcend
religion, race, geography and the very concept of language. [Yehuda Berg,
The 72 Names of God as Technology for the Soul, p 38]
“And I John {the grace or mercy of the Lord} saw the holy city, new
Jerusalem {vision of peace: PERSONALISTICS AND THE EXCHANGE 9x9x9 OF
META-DATA BETWEEN AGENCIES}, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared
as a bride adorned for her husband.
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of
God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people,
and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no
more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more
pain: for the former things are passed away.
And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he
said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega {ie. this is not
Pythagorean esoteric magic sum redaction: 9-1-1}, the beginning and the end
{ie.
Telos (6,000 as 122J3W1D) = Arch (#0 as 22/7 = 3W1D) + c² is a genuine
Sabbath based PARADIGM of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS [Exodus 20:8;
Deuteronomy 5:15]
}. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of
life freely.
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he
shall be my son.
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and
whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their
part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second
death.” [Revelation 21:2-8 (KJV)]
From an existentialist viewpoint you are looking at the need for the 9x9x9
as #729 / 2 = 364.5 as #81 x 4.5 days of the _GIZMO{} array as the
definitive container to then be deployed for the intra application / inter
agency fluidity exchange of data by legislation defining the TETRAD
#10 / #10 = Totality of Nature {#7 - Engendering Nature} / SOVEREIGNTY
#11 / #8 = Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in it's Nature
{#7 - Engendering Nature}) / GOVERNMENT & NON-GOVERNMENT ORGANISATIONS
#12 / #9 = Autonomous Nature / GENERAL POPULACE
#13 / #1 - Nature contains Nature {MOTHER: *PERSONALISTICS* *AND* *THE*
*EXCHANGE* 9x9x9 *OF* *META*-*DATA* *BETWEEN* *AGENCIES*}
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/DIALECT-FORMULATION.jpg>
This is just a thought so as to give specifics to an optimal outcome which
needs the expertise of others so as to come into fruition by assisting
within the legislative establishment of that quintessential #CENTRE of
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS articulated by egalitarian distribution
of #NUMBER as the _GIZMO{} 9x9x9 array as definitive container to then be
deployed for the intra application / inter agency fluidity exchange of data
by legislation definition as framework whereby Corporations would by
impetus of innovation, then competitively deploy it accordingly.
EXISTENCE.
Are you now smart enough to work out how this mechanism as fiscal #8 -
TRANSFORMATIVE HETEROS PROTOTYPE / #72 - ANTHROPIC PROTOTYPE might be best
deployed for #BREXIT as HOMOIOS worldview?
ANGEL GENII CORRESPONDENCES TO MOON (#369 = DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN
NATURE) AS ACT OF NATURE AND THE ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE)
#419 as [#2, #1, #6, #400, #10] = 'avvah (H185): {#0 as #12 *INTERFERENCE*
*MAPPED* *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH*/ *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE*
*PROTOTYPE* #FOUR: #108 / #324} 1) desire, lust, will (not necessarily
evil);
#419 as [#6, #2, #5, #6, #400] = havvah (H1942): {#1 as #16 (*)
*INTERFERENCE* *MAPPED* *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL*
*EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE* #EIGHT: #120 / #360} 1) desire; 2) chasm
(fig. of destruction); 1a) desire (in bad sense); 2a) engulfing ruin,
destruction, calamity;
#419 as [#9, #2, #8, #400] = tabach (H2873): {#2 as #19 *INTERFERENCE*
*MAPPED* *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE*
*PROTOTYPE* #THREE: #105 / #315} 1) to slaughter, slay, butcher, kill
ruthlessly; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to slaughter, butcher; 1a2) to slay, kill
ruthlessly (fig.);
48 8 64
56 40 24
16(*) 72 32 = #120 / #360 {#EIGHT}
<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{120}&idea:{360}>
#8 (9) - KHATEL (Seraphim-Angels) = #8
#16 (8) - HAQMYAH (Cherubim-Angels) = #24
#24 (7) - HAHOUYAH (Throne-Angels) = #48
#32 (6) - OUSHRYAH (Dominion-Angels) = #80
#40 (5) - YEIZEL (Powers-Angels) = #120 <--- [*HITLER'S* *TABLE* *TALK*
One day the English will realise that they've nothing to gain in Europe...
*IF* *THEY* *WANT* *TO* *SAVE* *NEW* *ZEALAND* *AND* *AUSTRALIA*, they
can't let India go.
The English have two possibilities : either to give up Europe and hold on
to the East, or vice versa. They can't bet on both tables. When it's a
matter of the richest country in the world (from the capitalist point of
view), one understands the importance of such a *DILEMMA* (NOTE: SEE ON
RELATIONSHIP TO A LEGAL LOGICAL SYLLOGISM AN EXPLANATION BELOW). It would
be enough for them to be aware of it for everything to be changed.
PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS): The *SOLDIER* *HAS* *A* *BOUNDLESS*
*AFFECTION* *FOR* *THE* *GROUND* *ON* *WHICH* *HE* *HAS* *SHED* *HIS*
*BLOOD*. IF WE COULD ARRANGE THE TRANSPORT, WE *SHOULD* *HAVE* *A*
*MILLION* *PEOPLE* *POURING* *INTO* *FRANCE* *TO* *REVISIT* *THE* *SCENES*
*OF* *THEIR* *FORMER* [*BOER* / *ANZAC*] *STRUGGLE*. [HITLER'S TABLE TALK
#48 (4) - MIHEL (Virtues-Angels) = #168
#56 (3) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels) = #224 {*MENS* *REA*: #334 as
[#40, #4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40] = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224} 1) way,
road, distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b) journey; 1c)
direction; 1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course of life (fig.); 1f) of
moral character (fig.)}
#224 as [#4, #70, #20, #10, #40, #70, #10] = dokimos (G1384): {#61 as #224}
1) accepted, particularly of coins and money; 2) accepted, pleasing,
acceptable
#64 (2) - MEHIEL (Archangels-Angels) = #288 as ANTI-SEMITISM: #364 as [#10,
#8, #200, #80, #6, #50, #10] = charaph (H2778): {#1 as #288 *INTERFERENCE*
*AS* *EVIDENCE* *OF* *ANTI*-*SEMITISM*} 1) to reproach, taunt, *BLASPHEME*,
defy, jeopardise, rail, upbraid; 2) (Qal) to *WINTER*, spend harvest time,
remain in harvest time; 3) (Niphal) to acquire, *BE* *BETROTHED*; 1a) (Qal)
*TO* *REPROACH*; 1b) (Piel) *TO* *REPROACH*, *DEFY*, *TAUNT*;
#72 (1) - MOUMYAH (Angels-Angels) = #360
"Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master,
we would see a sign from thee.
But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation
seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign
of the prophet Jonas {a dove; he that oppresses; destroyer} For as Jonas
was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of
man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
The men of Nineveh {handsome; agreeable} shall rise in judgment with this
generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of
Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
The queen of the south {ie. *BEERSHEBA* {*BEER* {a *WELL*: AUM #288 as [#8,
#80, #200] = To cut in, dig; to search out, *TO* *SPY*; to turn red (with
shame); to be ashamed; a hole; n. Blushing, Pit or *WELL*} *SHEBA*
{*CAPTIVITY*; *OLD* *MAN*; *REPOSE*; *OATH*}} shall rise up in the judgment
with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost
parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon {peaceable; perfect; one
who recompenses}; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.
When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry
places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when
he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.
Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than
himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man
is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked
generation." [Matthew 12:38-45 (KJV)]
The doctrine that all events, including human action, are ultimately
determined by causes regarded as external to the will. Some philosophers
have taken determinism to imply that individual human beings have no free
will and cannot be held morally responsible for their actions.
Many philosophical theories of determinism frame themselves with the idea
that reality follows a sort of predetermined path {*MENS* *REA*: #334 as
[#40, #4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40] = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224} 1) way,
road, distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b) journey; 1c)
direction: north, east, south, west; 1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course
of life (figurative); 1f) of moral character (figurative)}
- A situation requiring a choice between equally undesirable alternatives.
- Any difficult or perplexing situation or problem.
- [Logic]: A form of meta-dialectic syllogism *SUCH* *AS* *THE* *TEN*
*COMMANDMENTS* (*NOMOS* *COMPRISING* *AN* *INTELLECTUAL* *TETRAD*
*ENCOMPASSING* *OUR* *NOMENCLATURE* *AND* *BASIS* *TO* *INTELLECTUS* *AS*
#A {Major Premise},
#B {Minor Premise},
#C {Assumptive Proposition},
#D {Restatement of a Sacred / Sovereign Principle}
THE *MAJOR* *PREMISE* {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of Universal
Law}, which contains the law of that will: 7 x 24 *COURSES* *OF* *PRIESTS*
x 13 = 2184 days of the 'oth cycle = 6D or 6 x 364 associated to the
'constant sequence of sun and moon' as 354 x 3 + 30 day intercalation =
1092 days x 2 = 2184 days.
"And God spake all these words, saying, 'I am the LORD thy God, which have
brought thee out of the land of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses;
anguish}, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before
me..." [Exodus 20:1-3 (KJV)]
THE *MINOR* *PREMISE* {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of
Humanity}, which contains the command to behave in accordance with the law,
that is, the principle of subsumption under the law: x 49 = 6J or 294 x 364
days or 365.2425 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20 March 1996 / 21
March = 1 Nisan 5756;
"... Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the
LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon
the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And
showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my
commandments..." [Exodus 20:5-6 (KJV)]
#6000 MOD 22 = 13 [#MEM / #40 - Shelah {Sprout/That breaks; that unties;
that undresses}
As waters, peoples, nations, languages and tongues; the spring of Torah
being the source of knowledge and wisdom] = EQUINOX of Wednesday
DATE(1996,3,20) + (5 * #364) + #182 days <-- *LIMIT* = Wednesday
DATE(2001,9,12) with Equinox of Saturday DATE(2001,9,23) commencing the
Sabbath year of 'oth cycle
#YOD = 10 SEPTEMBER 2001 as HEAVEN {Divine GODHEAD which is the Mind of
Christ as *HYPOSTATIS*} +
#MEM = 13 SEPTEMBER 2001 as EARTH {DAO-ziran (Chinese) / COURSE-trochos
(Greek) OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:6]} +
#TAU = 22 SEPTEMBER 2001 as MAN {HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T]} +
#ALEPH = 23 SEPTEMBER 2001 {23 CHROMOSOME ELEMENTS AS THEORY OF GENDER}
In which the major premise is formed of two or more hypothetical
propositions and the minor premise is a disjunctive proposition, as
'IF #A {#1 - Nature Contains Nature} THEN #B {#2 - Nature Rejoices in its
Nature};
IF #C {#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature} THEN #D {#4 - Nature Amended in its
Nature}.
EITHER #A OR #C.
THEREFORE, EITHER #B OR #D.'
In short the *DILEMMA* is if given #A, and I am #B, it can't possibly be
#ME (#A = #B) as #C (co-joined), then it must be #D (as distinct) from #ME.
[ORIGIN 1515–25 CE: Late Latin from Greek dílēmma, equivalent to di + lêmma
an assumption, premise, derivative of lambánein to take {#384 = #5, #300,
#10, #3, #6, #50, #10 as nasag (H5381): 1) to reach, overtake, take hold
upon; 1a) (Hiphil); 1a1) to overtake; 1a2) to reach, attain to, cause to
reach; 1a3) to be able to secure, reach, have enough}.
That I have as a composite anti-terrorism initiative sought to challenge
religious dogma (ie. whether belief, dis-belief or non-belief) associated
to same-sex marriage and which collectively finds its impetus within the
encapsulation of mind, body and soul as articulated by the faux-wisdom as
Pythagorean sophistry which deploys a binary (ie. gender and spermatic
bifurcated attribution) paradigm as a transformative prototype within its
HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER.
As a sophistic opinion perpetuating a HETEROS MARRIAGE ethic through a
mechanical and merciless CANON OF TRANSPOSITION by a pantomimed contrivance
of reality as a faux superiority in a claim of wisdom comprising the eight
elements as only a logical fallacy encapsulation made of a hybridisation to
the DAOist PARADIGM perspective which had it's Grand Inception at midnight
on the new moon of solstice as 21 December 103 BCE to this present day, as
the HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] theoretical mathematical noumenon representing
- HEAVEN {GODHEAD/DIVINE}
- EARTH {Chinese: ZIRAN as DAO of NATURE / Greek: COURSE-trochos of
NATURE-genesis. [James 3:6]}
- MAN {HOMOIOS-sameness / 'All one to us' SAPIENT-'wisdom thinker' of the
self-identity as formula of autonomy}
Being the Son of Man dynamic.
REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL
EXISTENCE.
JOIN THE #DOTS ON THE REAL SON OF GOD AS EXEMPLAR TRUE #CENTRE OF DIVINE
#1 - {MENTALISM: 1 x #41 = #41 as #1 - Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: 64
meta descriptor prototypes: Omne Datum Optimum {#1 - Every perfect gift}
(1139 CE) / Remember the Sabbath Day},
#2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature: {DOUBLE: #1 - Nature Contains Nature
{#4 - Nature Amended in its Nature}}
#2 - {CORRESPONDENCE: 2 x #41 = #82 as #2 - desire, inclination: Milites
Templi {#2 - Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE) / TOOLS: marriage / Honour
Parents},
#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature: {DOUBLE: #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature
{#5 - Act of Nature}}
#3 - {VIBRATION: 3 x #41 = #123 as #3 - disposition towards (something or
someone): Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145 CE) / POSITION: Soldier
/ Do Not Kill},
3 x #41 = #123 as [#6, #2, #50, #10, #5, #50] or #773 as [#6, #2, #50, #10,
#5, #700] = ben (H1121): {#75 as #123} 1) son, grandson, child, member of a
group; 1a) son, male child; 1b) grandson; 1c) children (pl. - male and
female); 1d) youth, young men (pl.); 1e) young (of animals); 1f) sons (as
characterisation, ie. sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or sons of
God [for Angels]; 1g) people (of a nation) (pl.); 1h) of lifeless things,
ie, sparks, stars, arrows (fig.); 1i) *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A* *GUILD*,
*ORDER*, *CLASS*;
#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature {#6 - Form of Nature}}
#4 - {POLARITY: 4 x #41 = #164 as #4 - favour, affection: Pastoralis
#CENTRE and #INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy Against
Autonomy)} [John 5:39-47 (KJV)]
#11 / #8 - Transforming Nature: {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature
{#7 - Engendering Nature}}
#5 - {RHYTHM: 5 x #41 = #205 as #5 - last will, testament: Faciens
misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE) / CANON: RHYTHM &
HARMONY / Do Not Steal},
#17 / #5 - Act of Nature: {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature} [#175 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature]
#13 - Status, Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending,
Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 17 - Holding Back / INNER: #11 - Value and
Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity,
Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness}
V - The Governor General may on Our behalf exercise all powers under the
Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act, 1900, or otherwise in respect
of the summoning, proroguing, or dissolving the Parliament of Our said
Commonwealth.
POLICE AS #123 - *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A* *GUILD*, *ORDER*, *CLASS* OR #65 -
SOLDIERS IN THE GARDEN: “Then Simon {that hears; that obeys} Peter {a rock
or stone as euphemism for testicles as opposed to phallus of #CENTRE}
having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off
his right ear {#237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE* / #277 - *RIGHT* *TO* *PLACE* *A*
*TEST*}. The servant's name was Malchus {my king, kingdom, or counsellor}.”
[John 18:10 (KJV)]
#6 - {CAUSE AND EFFECT: 6 x #41 = #246 as #6 - goal, object, purpose,
intention: Ad providam {#6 - To Foresee / For Providence} (1312 CE) /
IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial / bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do Not
Bear False Witness}, and
#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature} [#505 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature]
SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLE CHARACTERISTIC HERE
#19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H57
- Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground, Calculations; Tetra: 58 -
Gathering In / INNER: #13 - Status, Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting,
Delay, Attending, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 17 - Holding Back}
VIII - And We do hereby REQUIRE and COMMAND ALL OUR OFFICERS AND MINISTERS,
CIVIL AND MILITARY, AND ALL OTHER THE INHABITANTS of Our said Commonwealth
TO BE OBEDIENT, AIDING, AND ASSISTING unto Our said Governor General, or,
in the event of his death, INCAPACITY, or absence, to such person or
persons as may, FROM TIME TO TIME, under the PROVISIONS OF THESE OUR
LETTERS PATENT, ADMINISTER THE GOVERNMENT of Our said Commonwealth.
#7 - {ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE: 7 x #41 = #287 as #7 - signification,
import: Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE) / LIMIT: #INR AS
TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet} [LATIN definition: VOLUNTĀTIS]
7 x #41 = #287 as [#1, #50, #1, #3, #20, #1, #10, #1, #200] = anagkaios
(G316): {#9 as #356} 1) necessary; 1a) what one can not do without,
indispensable; 1b) connected by bonds of nature or friendship; 1c) what
ought according to the law of duty be done, what is required by the
circumstances;
#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -
Totality of Nature}} [#870 / #6 - Form of Nature]
#60 - Skill Rulership, Maintain One's Place; I-Ching: H15 - Modesty,
Humbling; Tetra: 5 - Keeping Small / INNER: #9 - Inconstancy of
Achievement, Practicing Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading, Troops;
Tetra: 32 - Legion}
X - And We do further direct and enjoin that these Our Letters Patent shall
be read and proclaimed at such place or places as Our said Governor General
shall think fit within Our said Commonwealth of Australia.
[In witness whereof We have caused these Our Letters to be made Patent
Witness Ourself at Westminster the 29th October, 1900: 64th year of Our
reign (Queen Victoria)]
8 x #41 = % #328 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE as
PROTOCOL SELECTION: #1 - unwillingness
9 x #41 = % #369 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / AUTONOMOUS PARADIGM as MIRRORED
AUTONOMOUS PROTOTYPE OF EACH OTHER'S SOVEREIGN AUTONOMY: #2 - ill will,
negative disposition (toward something) [LATIN definition: NOLUNTĀTIS]
<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{41}&idea:{82}&idea:{123}&idea:{164}&idea:{205}&idea:{246}&idea:{287}&idea:{328}&idea:{369}>
LEGAL PRINCIPLE INVOLVED: "Such uncivil, discourteous and disrespectful
conduct, whether as refusal by stubborn imposition of will, pre-conditional
criteria of association, derangement within any transactional exchange,
lack of any accountability over statement / action discordance or as hate
speech is not acceptable conduct and is a breach of the AUSTRALIAN
COMMONWEALTH’s constitutional rights with respect to the INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS being an entitlement to an unencumbered will.
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Circle.jpeg>
[IMAGE: The eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph]
rationale to the reasoning in complete substantiation of the opinion as
conveying a coherent unity of apperception then get back to me with
something other than deified ignorance {
#139 as [#1, #3, #50, #70, #5, #10] = agnoeo (G50): {#71 as #139} 1) *TO*
*BE* *IGNORANT*, *NOT* *TO* *KNOW*; 2) not to understand, unknown; 3) to
err or sin through mistake, to be wrong
#382 as [#30, #2, #100, #200, #10, #40] = boqer (H1242): {#1 as #302} 1)
morning, break of day; 1a) morning; 1a1) of end of night; 1a2) of coming of
daylight; 1a3) of coming of sunrise; 1a4) of beginning of day; 1a5) of
bright joy after night of distress (fig.); 1b) morrow, next day, next
morning
#1: Sup: 30; Ego: 30,
#2: Sup: 32; Ego: 2,
#3: Sup: 51; Ego: 19,
#4: Sup: 8; Ego: 38,
#5: Sup: 18; Ego: 10,
#6: Sup: 58; Ego: 40,
Male: 197; Female: 139
}
That I had on 6 October 2017 combined the Egyptian meta-descriptor
prototypes as the named of the Forty-two gods [of Egypt conveyed by the
Book of the Dead] with the POLAR OPPOSITES {ie. HSUAN CH'UNG: #1 - Nature
Contains Nature / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature} and the INTERPLAY OF
OPPOSITES {ie. HSUAN TS'O: #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature / #4 - Nature
Amended in its Nature} meta-descriptor prototypes conveyed within Yang
Hsiung's conjectural PAIRING {ie. #5 - Act of Nature} as then the basis for
his treatise translated by 1993 into English known as the Canon of Supreme
Mystery (T'AI HSUAN CHING).
And within the CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY published within 4 BCE, this
particular section on POLAR OPPOSITES is comparable to the 'Sequence of the
Hexagrams' (HSU KUA) section of the Changes Ten Wings. Wherein each of
these twelve "waxing and waning" hexagrams, along with 48 other hexagrams,
also correspond to equal intervals of 6 7/80 days (in other words, 1/60 of
the solar year of 365 1/4 days). The remaining four hexagrams found in the
Changes, called "standard hexagrams," corresponds to the solstices and
equinoxes and thus to the four cardinal points (NORTH-EAST-SOUTH-WEST) of
the sun's path. They arc not segments of the cycle, then, but points fixed
in space, which move back and forth in time. The sun may pass through one
of them on any day of the lunar month in which it is located. (From the
astronomer's point of view, it is the new moons that move back and forth
around them.)
NOTE ON CHAPTER #123 FROM THE EGYPTIAN BOOK OF THE DEAD: The speaker in
this chapter is said to be Thoth, who is the measurer of all things in
heaven and earth, and the author and regulator of all science. He is here
said to have established the equilibrium between the Divine Pair, Horus and
Sutu; that is Day and Night. Such an equilibrium, strictly speaking, never
exists except at the Equinoxes.
[IMAGE: ENNEAD of THOTH expresses an Anthropic Cosmological Principle which
appears within its geometric conception as being equivalent to the
Pythagorean TETRAD/TETRACTYS and *NOT* the Roman Catholic Eucharist]
33. Oh thou Horned one, who makest thine appearance at Sais; I am not noisy
(25) in my speech.
#VIRTUE: With Closeness (no. #33), no possible gap, but
#TOOLS: With Completion (no. #73), no possible change.
#POSITION: With Massing (no. #59), affairs emptying.
#TIME: With Legion (no. #32), affairs filling.
#CANON: #197
Nous: #59
Date: 2018.12.31
Torah: #4 #40 #2 %81 = #46
Dao: A Sensible Guide, Hold Fast To Reason
Tetra: #13 - Increase
I-Ching: H42 - Increase, Augmenting
Latin: Liberator {God fountain of wisdom} Alt: Hahehel {Three-fold Plan of
God} {
1. AIDS AGAINST SORCERY & TO OBTAIN WISDOM
2. THE WATERS
3. SAILORS, FISHERMAN, NAVAL CONSTRUCTION ETC
4. Ptebiou
}
Solar Eclipse: 25 November 2030 (GMT?)
#369 CE
Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#341 / #444} / HETEROS {#346 / #406}
<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:5,row:7,col:2,nous:59>
#73 - Employing Deeming, Daring to Act; I-Ching: H46 - Climbing,
Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending; Tetra: 7 - Ascent, Ego: #444 / #59 - A
Sensible Guide, Hold Fast To Reason; I-Ching: H42 - Increase, Augmenting;
Tetra: 13 - Increase]
{#13 as #1123} 1) *TO* *PUT* *A* *NAME* *UPON*, *NAME*; 2) *TO* *BE*
*NAMED*;
#341 as [#5, #300, #1, #30, #5] = she'elah (H7596): {#9 as #336} 1)
request, thing asked for, demand; 1a) *REQUEST*, *PETITION*; 1b) thing
asked for;
#341 as [#40, #5, #40, #6, #200, #10, #40] = yarah (H3384): {#1 as #215} 1)
to throw, shoot, cast, pour; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to throw, cast; 1a2) to cast,
lay, set; 1a3) to shoot arrows; 1a4) to throw water, rain; 1b) (Niphal)
*TO* *BE* *SHOT*; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to throw, cast; 1c2) to shoot; 1c3)
*TO* *POINT* *OUT*, *SHOW*; 1c4) to direct, teach, instruct; 1c5) to throw
water, rain;
#341 as [#1, #60, #10, #70, #200] = axios (G514): {#11 as #341} 1)
*WEIGHING*, *HAVING* *WEIGHT*, having the weight of another thing of like
value, worth as much; 2) *BEFITTING*, *CONGRUOUS*, *CORRESPONDING* *TO* *A*
*THING*; 3) *OF* *ONE* *WHO* *HAS* *MERITED* *ANYTHING* WORTHY*; 3a) *BOTH*
*IN* *A* *GOOD* *AND* *A* *BAD* *SENSE*;
#444 as [#30, #300, #8, #6, #100] = sechowq (H7814): {#8 as #414} 1)
*LAUGHTER*, *LAUGHING* *STOCK*, *MOCKING*, *DERISION*; 1a) laughter; 1a1)
joyful; 1a2) hollow; 1b) derision (of object); 1c) *SPORT*;
Male: #453; Female: #238 as [#10, #8, #200, #20] = harak (H2760): {#3 as
#228} 1) to set in motion, start; 2) *TO* *ROAST*}”
<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Osmosis.pdf>
13. Oh Eater of Blood, who makest thine appearance at the Block; I have not
slaughtered the sacred animals.
#VIRTUE: With Increase (no. #13), the beginning of florescence, but
#TOOLS: With Eternal (no. #53), what lasts to the very end.
#POSITION: With Opposition (no. #8), at court, but
#TIME: With Inner (no. #65), on the [sleeping] mat
#CANON: #139
<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{197}&idea:{139}>
Cardinal George Pell is guilty of Treason as per the photograph of myself
being evidence of our BOER WAR MEMORIAL DAY 31 May 1998 (refusal of
Communion on Pentecost Sunday) as crime by a substituted ethic imposed upon
our war dead and disloyalty towards our nation’s sovereignty.
[IMAGE: Author consoling Catholic mother of a gay son & PFLAG President,
Nanette McGregor - The Rainbow Sash Protest (Refusal of Communion) on
'Pentecost Sunday' 31 May 1998, Saint Patrick's Cathedral, Melbourne
The Australian newspaper (front page) of 1 June 1998
(c) 1 June 1998 - James Croucher (photographer), News Ltd / Newspix,
Commercial Use, Internal Use For Company Or Organisation, Internal
Newsletter Or Document, Print And Digital, Up To 1,000]
YOU ARE IN BREACH {#197 / #139} OF MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
ENTITLEMENT UNDER THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (USA).
- dolf
<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Pinocchio.pdf>
Initial Post: 9 April 2018
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-04-13 12:33:06 UTC
— EXCLUSION FOR 10 YEARS: THIS IS YOUR JUDGMENT FOR SABBATH HOURS RELIGIOUS
PERSECUTION BY GERMANY

As I clearly conveyed especially ANDREW CHUNG OR THAT NEO NAZI VIETNAM
VETERAN SCUM EDMUND J. BURKE OR ANY OTHER AMERICAN SUBJECTS ME TO ONE MORE
WORD OF INTERNET BASED SPEECH WHICH OFFENDS MY SENSIBILITY YOU WILL BE
SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSION FROM MY GRAPPLE369 TRINOMIAL MATHEMATICAL
THEORETICAL NOUMENON ON A BASIS OF 10 YEARS PER INFRACTION.

I WILL NOT WILLINGLY SUFFER INJURY BECAUSE OF THE CALLOUS INDIFFERENCE OF
OTHERS AND IT MAY BE PERMANENT UNTIL LEGAL RECOURSE IS PURSUED AND
COMPENSATION / DAMAGES MADE.

#390 (HOMOIOS) - 4 July 1776
#288 (HETEROS) - 11 September 2001
#312 / #419 / #288 / #33 - Sunset 26 September 2001 (Yom Kippur)

[...]

— ANTI-SEMITISM BY GERMAN Webservice Datemas <***@datemas.de> ALLEGED
AIDING AND ABETTING HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES AS WAR CRIMES

***@datemas.de
***@datemas.de
***@datemas.de

[...]

substantial insight especially given the following scenario:

#391 - HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER

v's

#390 - WREATHS / ROBBERS / CROWN / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE DAY OF 4TH JULY
1776

and

#288 - UMBRA OF HETEROS {MENS REA} THEORY OF NUMBER / 11 SEPTEMBER 2001
[...]

DUNG AND STALKING DEPRIVATIONS MADE AGAINST MY GOOD NAME AND REPUTATION:

TO: Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <***@T3WiJ.com>
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <***@emorycardiology.com>
HeartDoc Andrew <***@thetruth.com>

(for legal accountability)

Reply at 2233 hours on 13 April 2018 to unlawful conduct of 2313 hours by a

Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 08:13:32 -0500
From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <***@T3WiJ.com>
Newsgroups: alt.bible.prophecy
[...]

spirits of #175 - VENUS. Has been depicted as one of 3 angels of Friday:

SACHIEL {covering of God}: is an angel of the Cherubim and the presiding
spirit of the planet #34 - JUPITER; Whereas SACHIEL-MELEK was a king of the
underworld hierarchy governing priesthoods and sacrifices.

ANAEL: controls kingdoms and kings on earth in having dominion over the
moon. And proclaims: “Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which
keepeth the truth may enter in.

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because
he trusteth in thee.

Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting
strength:

SLAVO ZIZEK (INDEPENDENT.CO.UK) @ 1500 HOURS ON 8 APRIL 2018: "When
[...]

DOLF @ 1110 HOURS ON 9 APRIL 2018: "You just can’t do it with out an
INTELLECT: @10 / @1 - #505 {MALKHUT (KINGDOM): KINGSHIP} and by implicitly
tactical carpe diem:

“For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed [the
righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into
the kingdom of heaven.” [Matthew 5:20 (KJV)]

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Kabbalistic_Tree.jpg>

JEWISH IDOLATRY UNMASKED AS USING PYTHAGOREAN MYSTICISM REDACTION:

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/fascist.gif>

#17 / #5 - Act of Nature: {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming

(*USURPING* @1 = *SOVEREIGN* / #CENTRE @5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT* *OF*

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85 <-- ADAMANT {ie. fixed mind /
dogmatic} / DIAMOND 💍
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

“THEY {#65 - SOLDIER} SHALL GROW *NOT* OLD, AS WE THAT ARE LEFT GROW OLD;
AGE SHALL *NOT* WEARY THEM, NOR THE YEARS CONDEMN.
AT THE GOING DOWN OF THE SUN AND IN THE MORNING
WE WILL REMEMBER THEM.”

The Ode comes from For the Fallen, a poem by the English poet and writer
Laurence Binyon and was published in London in the Winnowing Fan; Poems of
the Great War in 1914. The verse, which became the League Ode, was already
used in association with commemoration services in Australia in 1921

YOUTUBE: “Breaker Morant”

http://youtu.be/BI7KJnRlsS4

“Who hath *DELIVERED* *US* from the power of darkness {ie. Belial as #351},
and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

[...]

http://youtu.be/03dCwHcf-pw

}: all things were created by him, and for him:

Date: 2001.9.26
Torah: #10 #7 #30 %81 = #47

Watch0: 3.5.7.33.0@{
#1: Sup: 23; Ego: 23,
#2: Sup: 56; Ego: 33,
#3: Sup: 8; Ego: 33,
#4: Sup: 71; Ego: 63,
#5: Sup: 21; Ego: 31,
#6: Sup: 69; Ego: 48,
#7: Sup: 45; Ego: 57,
#8: Sup: 24; Ego: 60,
#9: Sup: 14; Ego: 71,
Male: 331; Female: 419
}

***@zen: 3, row: 5, col: 7, nous: 33 [Super: #331 / #8 - Worth of
Water, Easy By Nature; I-Ching: H48 - The Well, Welling; Tetra: 40 -
Law/Model, Ego: #419 / #33 - Achievable Goals, Virtue of Discrimination;
I-Ching: H9 - Lesser Domestication, Minor Restraint, Small Accumulating,
The taming power of the small, Small harvest; Tetra: 35 - Gathering]

THE CATEGORIES #288 / #331 / #419 - SLAUGHTER APPLY TO THE DATE 26
SEPTEMBER 2001 AS #NINE TISHREI 5762 AND SUNSET THEN BEGAN YOM KIPPUR AS
#TEN TISHRIE

The Jewish Community of *ALL* PEOPLES WITHIN THE WORLD WOULD KNOW THE
SIGNIFICANCE OF THAT COSMOGONIC NOTION KNOWN AS THE DAYS OF AWE:

derived:

LOSTANDFOUND@{
#1: Sup: 38; Ego: 38,
#2: Sup: 39; Ego: 1,
#3: Sup: 44; Ego: 5,
Male: 121; Female: 44
}

The #72 Names of GOD are not actual words in the truest sense but a
directive. With a few exceptions, they are not pronounceable in any
meaningful way. Their particular configurations are thought void of little
meaning excepting for their re-grafting into the noumenon as being the
GODHEAD consciousness by an articulation of its GNOMIC IMPERATIVE
instruction set:

Nous: #13
Time: 00:25 hrs

#1105 CE

Watch0: 2.1.4.13.0@{
#1: Sup: 12; Ego: 12,
#2: Sup: 25; Ego: 13,
#3: Sup: 23; Ego: 79,
#4: Sup: 26; Ego: 3,
#5: Sup: 75; Ego: 49,
#6: Sup: 5; Ego: 11,
#7: Sup: 18; Ego: 13,
#8: Sup: 64; Ego: 46,
#9: Sup: 53; Ego: 70,
Male: 301; Female: 296
}

***@zen: 2, row: 1, col: 4, nous: 13 [Date: 2018.3.27, Super: #301 /

#121 as [#6, #1, #70, #40, #4] = `amad (H5975): {#38 as #121} 1) to stand,

http://youtu.be/6FLXqkL9MPM

http://youtu.be/FrQyfjRdHB4

http://youtu.be/0wEb3BoJ4hU

[...]

From an existentialist viewpoint you are looking at the need for the 9x9x9
as #729 / 2 = 364.5 as #81 x 4.5 days of the _GIZMO{} array as the
definitive container to then be deployed for the intra application / inter
agency fluidity exchange of data by legislation defining the TETRAD
mechanism:

#419 as [#2, #1, #6, #400, #10] = 'avvah (H185): {#0 as #12 *INTERFERENCE*

#8 (9) - KHATEL (Seraphim-Angels) = #8
#16 (8) - HAQMYAH (Cherubim-Angels) = #24
#24 (7) - HAHOUYAH (Throne-Angels) = #48
#32 (6) - OUSHRYAH (Dominion-Angels) = #80
#40 (5) - YEIZEL (Powers-Angels) = #120 <--- [*HITLER'S* *TABLE* *TALK*
IDEA @120 ON 24TH JANUARY 1942 (A FUTURE REFORMER OF NATIONAL SOCIALISM):

IDEA @120 / PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS)]

#80, #200] = To cut in, dig; to search out, *TO* *SPY*; to turn red (with
shame); to be ashamed; a hole; n. Blushing, Pit or *WELL*} *SHEBA*
{*CAPTIVITY*; *OLD* *MAN*; *REPOSE*; *OATH*}} shall rise up in the judgment
with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost
parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon {peaceable; perfect; one
who recompenses}; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry
places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when
he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than
himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man
is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked
generation." [Matthew 12:38-45 (KJV)]

*DETERMINISM* (noun):
The doctrine that all events, including human action, are ultimately
determined by causes regarded as external to the will. Some philosophers
have taken determinism to imply that individual human beings have no free
will and cannot be held morally responsible for their actions.

Many philosophical theories of determinism frame themselves with the idea
that reality follows a sort of predetermined path {*MENS* *REA*: #334 as
[#40, #4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40] = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224} 1) way,
road, distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b) journey; 1c)
direction: north, east, south, west; 1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course
of life (figurative); 1f) of moral character (figurative)}

*DILEMMA* (noun):
- A situation requiring a choice between equally undesirable alternatives.
- Any difficult or perplexing situation or problem.
- [Logic]: A form of meta-dialectic syllogism *SUCH* *AS* *THE* *TEN*
*COMMANDMENTS* (*NOMOS* *COMPRISING* *AN* *INTELLECTUAL* *TETRAD*
*ENCOMPASSING* *OUR* *NOMENCLATURE* *AND* *BASIS* *TO* *INTELLECTUS* *AS*
*GENITIVE* *VOLUNTĀTIS*:

#10, #3, #6, #50, #10 as nasag (H5381): 1) to reach, overtake, take hold
[...]

the natural and harmonious equivalent of the:

- HEAVEN {GODHEAD/DIVINE}
- EARTH {Chinese: ZIRAN as DAO of NATURE / Greek: COURSE-trochos of
NATURE-genesis. [James 3:6]}
- MAN {HOMOIOS-sameness / 'All one to us' SAPIENT-'wisdom thinker' of the
self-identity as formula of autonomy}

Being the Son of Man dynamic.

REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

EXISTENCE.

JOIN THE #DOTS ON THE REAL SON OF GOD AS EXEMPLAR TRUE #CENTRE OF DIVINE
WILL {INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS / SEVEN PAPAL BULLS}:

#1 - {MENTALISM: 1 x #41 = #41 as #1 - Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: 64

#2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature: {DOUBLE: #1 - Nature Contains Nature
{#4 - Nature Amended in its Nature}}

#2 - {CORRESPONDENCE: 2 x #41 = #82 as #2 - desire, inclination: Milites

#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature: {DOUBLE: #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature
{#5 - Act of Nature}}

#3 - {VIBRATION: 3 x #41 = #123 as #3 - disposition towards (something or

#4 - Nature Amended in its Nature / #1 - Nature Contains Nature: {DOUBLE:
#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature {#6 - Form of Nature}}

#4 - {POLARITY: 4 x #41 = #164 as #4 - favour, affection: Pastoralis
Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307 CE) / TIME:

#11 / #8 - Transforming Nature: {DOUBLE: #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature
{#7 - Engendering Nature}}

#5 - {RHYTHM: 5 x #41 = #205 as #5 - last will, testament: Faciens

#17 / #5 - Act of Nature: {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature} [#175 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#13 - Status, Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending,

#6 - {CAUSE AND EFFECT: 6 x #41 = #246 as #6 - goal, object, purpose,

#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature} [#505 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature]

IMPLEMENTATION: {GRAVITAS: ASSISTING (#RESH to #TAU)} / DEFINE THE @1

#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -

#60 - Skill Rulership, Maintain One's Place; I-Ching: H15 - Modesty,

DOLF @ 0551 HOURS ON 1 APRIL 2018: "If you have a problem with the

#139 as [#1, #3, #50, #70, #5, #10] = agnoeo (G50): {#71 as #139} 1) *TO*
*BE* *IGNORANT*, *NOT* *TO* *KNOW*; 2) not to understand, unknown; 3) to
err or sin through mistake, to be wrong

} which will not rise this Easter Sunday [morning]:

#1: Sup: 30; Ego: 30,
#2: Sup: 32; Ego: 2,
#3: Sup: 51; Ego: 19,
#4: Sup: 8; Ego: 38,
#5: Sup: 18; Ego: 10,
#6: Sup: 58; Ego: 40,
Male: 197; Female: 139
}

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/thoth9.gif>

[IMAGE: ENNEAD of THOTH expresses an Anthropic Cosmological Principle which
appears within its geometric conception as being equivalent to the
Pythagorean TETRAD/TETRACTYS and *NOT* the Roman Catholic Eucharist]

33. Oh thou Horned one, who makest thine appearance at Sais; I am not noisy
(25) in my speech.

#VIRTUE: With Closeness (no. #33), no possible gap, but
#TOOLS: With Completion (no. #73), no possible change.
#POSITION: With Massing (no. #59), affairs emptying.
#TIME: With Legion (no. #32), affairs filling.
#CANON: #197

Nous: #59
Time:

#369 CE

***@zen: 5, row: 7, col: 2, nous: 59 [Date: 2018.12.31, Super: #341 /
#73 - Employing Deeming, Daring to Act; I-Ching: H46 - Climbing,

#444 as [#30, #300, #8, #6, #100] = sechowq (H7814): {#8 as #414} 1)
*LAUGHTER*, *LAUGHING* *STOCK*, *MOCKING*, *DERISION*; 1a) laughter; 1a1)
joyful; 1a2) hollow; 1b) derision (of object); 1c) *SPORT*;

EXCERPTS FROM: “BIG BLOKES BBQ NEO-NAZI PARTIES: {#188 / #228 OSMOSIS:
Male: #453; Female: #238 as [#10, #8, #200, #20] = harak (H2760): {#3 as
#228} 1) to set in motion, start; 2) *TO* *ROAST*}”

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/BOERWARS19980531.jpg>

[IMAGE: Author consoling Catholic mother of a gay son & PFLAG President,
Nanette McGregor - The Rainbow Sash Protest (Refusal of Communion) on
'Pentecost Sunday' 31 May 1998, Saint Patrick's Cathedral, Melbourne

The Australian newspaper (front page) of 1 June 1998

(c) 1 June 1998 - James Croucher (photographer), News Ltd / Newspix,
Commercial Use, Internal Use For Company Or Organisation, Internal
Newsletter Or Document, Print And Digital, Up To 1,000]

YOU ARE IN BREACH {#197 / #139} OF MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
ENTITLEMENT UNDER THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (USA).

- dolf

A DRAFT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF FROM THIS URL:

[...]

cosmological observation:

[...]

I AM ENTITLED TO HYPOTHETICAL CONJECTURES AND SOME I HAVE DISCARDED:

I have since refined those conjectures into the following:
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/DIALECT-FORMULATION.jpg>

Which are clearly associated to the Letters Patent formulating the
Australian Commonwealth whereby your unbridled slander is a contempt
against those principles and might be more reasonably considered TREASON.

This statement is entirely rational:

Law @ Sinai [50J] + Tetractys [72J] + pi [3W 1D]

[...]

HETEROS NUMBER) TO:

#6000 MOD 22 = 13 [#MEM / #40 - Shelah {Sprout/That breaks; that unties;
that undresses}

[...]

A HYPOTHETICAL Y-M-T-A MODEL WHICH I EQUALLY APPLY TO CHROMOSOMES:

#YOD - IS THE #CENTRE OF REALITY AS THE BEGINNING OF A WORD

#MEM - IS THE DELIMITATION OF ANY COGNITIVE EVENT AS THE ENDING OF A WORD

#TAU - IS THE CIRCUMSCRIBING OF ANY REALITY EVENT WHEREBY THE PROCESS AS
DISAMBIGUATION OF A WORD OCCURS

#ALEPH - IS THEN THE NEUROLOGICAL STREAMING OF THE COMPREHENSION

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Circle.jpeg>

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was
God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that
was made.

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.”
[John 1:1-5 (KJV)]

Most readers would realise that our Y-M-T-A model applies equally to the
New York / Pentagon TERRORIST EVENT of 11 September 2001:

#TAU - IS THE CIRCUMSCRIBING OF ANY REALITY EVENT AS EQUINOX @ 2305 HOURS
[...]

fully comprehend the sentence, Cambridge University researchers suggest:

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-04-13 22:05:37 UTC
— SUING QUEEN ELIZABETH II FOR RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION BY THE CORRUPT
ADMINISTRATON OF JUSTICE AND THE IMPOSING OF A PERVERSE DEPRAVED AND
ABHORRENT RELIGIOUS OBSERVANCE ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROPAGANDIZED ANZAC
TRADITION AS BREACH AGAINST SECTION 116 OF THE CONSTITUTION

*CEASE* *ANONYMOUSLY* *STALKING* *AND* *SUBJECTING* *ME* *TO* *KNOWINGLY*
*FALSE* *DEFAMATION* *AND* *SLANDER*

One has to be aware of the semantics of nomenclature as with any subject of
sapient expertise.

You are so mentally deranged that you cannot refute even one
sentence—slander is your only recourse.

It would seem that you are the one seriously delusional (as OBSESSIVE
COMPULSIVE DISORDERED whom will not cease their SLANDER when repeatedly
asked to do so) being entirely incapable of rational dialog and that legal
recourse is the only appropriate remedy.

HOW CLEAR DO I HAVE TO MAKE IT?

[...]

GROUNDS OF APPEAL CASE NUMBER H12143475 AS FOLIO: #123

1) That within APPEAL (FIRST) HEARING OF CASE NUMBER: AP-18-0609 on the
DATE: 04 APRIL 2018 substantial details as the grounds for APPEAL were
provided on such matters of:

a) prejudiced conduct within determination of the matter,

b) disproportionate and unreasonable consideration given to false and
delusional scenarios which did not transpire,

c) a refusal to enable cross-examination and questioning of the veracity of
evidence upon which the ORDER was reliant,

d) a failure to disclose organisational associations such as RELIGIOUS /
FREEMASONRY as disqualification grounds to hear the matter,

e) a lack of procedural fairness and due process.

2) Such allegations of corrupt administration of justice ought to have been
sufficient cause for the ADJUDICATOR within this APPLICATION FOR AN
INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDER as CASE NUMBER H12143475 to have
RECUSED from hearing the matter.

3) That DIARY NOTES (non-exhaustive) comprising #103 pages as NOTES TAKEN
AT THE TIME OF EVENTS OR IMMEDIATELY THEREAFTER that were as courtesy
provided to the SALE MAGISTRATES COURT on the day prior being 10 APRIL
2018, had been REFUSED TO BE READ BY THE ADJUDICATOR and which were
associated to THE APPLICATION FOR AN INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDER
that was GRANTED UPON 11 APRIL 2018 and against which I am going to lodge
an appeal due to a failure to adequately make orders which PROTECTED MY
PHYSICAL PERSON BY ANY PROXIMITY.

That I am seeking the ORDERS to be AMENDED to include a PROXIMITY CLAUSE of
some 2-5 METRES.

4) The ADJUDICATOR being UNRESPONSIVE as PREJUDICED to my past
PROTESTATIONS during the unnecessarily protracted APPLICATION process as
habitual PERVERSE AND CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION OF JUSTICE and thereby given
the RESPONDENT an opportunity to over such a period of time to as CAUSE
CÉLÈBRE in concert with other persons to systematically BRUTALISE /
TRAUMATISE me as CRUELTY / PIETY by their OBSESSIVE AND COMPULSIVE
DISORDERED CONDUCT (ie. the RESPONDENT admits to being psychiatrically
disordered).

That I am seeking an APPEAL on the grounds of a disproportionate regard
given to the RESPONDENTS evidence given its lack of factuality as
constituting perjury due to their being psychiatrically disordered and
unaccountable and that all such evidence being refuted by DIARY NOTES as
facts conveying PHOTOGRAPHS, CCTV video, SOUND recordings and SMS
conversation logs which the ADJUDICATOR failed to given appropriate
attention to,

5) That this perverse and deliberate miscarriage in the administration of
JUSTICE has then exasperated my bomb blast injury of some 30 YEARS AGO as
"hyper-arousal of the central nervous system and stress of the startle
reflex" for which I am desirous of seeking compensation for INTENTIONAL AND
RECKLESS INJURY and DAMAGES.

6) That my personal safety and privacy associated with some 22 years
internet based anti-terrorism activity has been SEVERELY AND IRREPARABLY
breached by ONLINE NEWSGROUP BULLYING AS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE (BOER / ANZAC
DEFAMATION AS PSCYHO-SEXUAL, RACIAL AND RELIGIOUS PREJUDICE) BY ANONYMOUS
PERSONS ASSOCIATED TO ATTEMPTED THEFT OF MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY and I
wish to obtain COURT ORDERS and CLAIMS FOR INTENTIONAL AND RECKLESS INJURY
and DAMAGES COMPENSATION against these ANONYMOUS INTERNET PERSONS so as to
CEASE THIS CULTURE OF ONLINE BULLY AND ACCORDINGLY I AM DESIROUS OF
CHANGING MY NAME AND IDENTITY AND MAKING A LEGAL CLAIM AGAINST THE
FOLLOWING FOR PERSECUTION AGAINST VARIOUS GOVERNMENT PRIVATE COMPANIES AND
AGENCIES.

That accordingly I am intended to CHANGE MY NAME / IDENTITY and RELOCATE
and accordingly seek appropriate legal advice to guarantee my privacy and
safety.

7) I'M DESIROUS OF SUING THE WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL, GIPPSLAND FOR BOER
AND ANZAC DEFAMATION / CULTURALLY AND RELIGIOUSLY OFFENSIVE STATUE ERECTION
WITHOUT A PLANNING PERMIT / EXHUMING MY PARENTS BODIES AND RETURNING THEM
TO AMSTERDAM AS CITY OF MARRIAGE / RELOCATION EXPENSES / COMPENSATION FOR
MALEFICENT HARM AND DAMAGES

8) I'M DESIROUS OF SUING QUEEN ELIZABETH II AS SOVEREIGN CROWN AND THE
COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA FOR SYSTEMIC RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION BY THE CORRUPT
ADMINISTRATION OF JUSTICE (RELATING TO A HIV / AIDS SALARY CONTINUANCE
INSURANCE CLAIM AND INTERVENTION PERSONAL SAFETY ORDERS) AND THE IMPOSING
OF A PERVERSE DEPRAVED AND ABHORRENT RELIGIOUS OBSERVANCE ASSOCIATED WITH
THE PROPAGANDISED ANZAC TRADITION AS BREACHING SECTION 116 OF THE
CONSTITUTION WHICH THE MAGISTRATES COURT BY ITS CIRCUMSCRIBING OF ORDERS
HAS SOUGHT TO IMPOSE UPON ME.

9) That given such habitual travesty of an uncaring culture as
administration of justice, I will be seeking consultation with the
Community Mental Health Service to review my circumstance of "hyper-arousal
of the central nervous system and stress of the startle reflex" which
although previously required "no further follow-up and the referral was
closed", I now feel has after 30 years relapsed to a circumstance requiring
acute and perhaps lengthy (ie. 5 year duration) care.

- dolf

— TOTAL EXCLUSION: THIS IS YOUR JUDGMENT FOR SABBATH HOURS RELIGIOUS
PERSECUTION BY AMERICA AND GERMANY

As I clearly conveyed especially ANDREW CHUNG OR THAT NEO NAZI VIETNAM
VETERAN SCUM EDMUND J. BURKE OR ANY OTHER AMERICAN SUBJECTS ME TO ONE MORE
WORD OF INTERNET BASED SPEECH WHICH OFFENDS MY SENSIBILITY YOU WILL BE
SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSION FROM MY GRAPPLE369 TRINOMIAL MATHEMATICAL
THEORETICAL NOUMENON ON A BASIS OF 10 YEARS PER INFRACTION AND IS NOW A
TORAL EXCLUSION.

#391 - HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER

v's

#390 - WREATHS / ROBBERS / CROWN / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE DAY OF 4TH JULY
1776

and

#288 - UMBRA OF HETEROS {MENS REA} THEORY OF NUMBER / 11 SEPTEMBER 2001
[...]

Reply at 0805 hours on 9 April 2018 to unlawful conduct of 0830 hours by a
[...]

YOUTUBE: “Teddy Bear’s PIcnic”

Why is it you always get wound up with such passion plays at this time of
year?

— PINOCCHIO’S PARADOX —

“THERE ONCE WAS A BOY.
WHO COULD TALK CROW.
AN EPIC BIG AS TOLSTOY.
FANNY TICKLE, NOSE GROW.

TWAS FOR LOVE OF RACH[I]EL.
SO DID NOT REALLY CARE.
OF ANY TRUTH TO COMPEL.
NOR OF CONCEIT DESPAIR.

VIVID PORTRAITS VAN GOGH.
EACH TIME TRUTH DISPLACE.
ONE DAY WAS MAD ENOUGH.
TO CUT AN EAR SPITING FACE.”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Pinocchio.pdf>

No doubt you have to justify a church wedding and vows made to #351 -
BELIAL.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ANKH-Fascist-Roman-Catholic-Empire-Governance.jpeg>

— POUTING SNOUT —

“THAT’LL DO PIG...
HAVE SOME SWILL.
GIVE IT A WHIRL.
WITH YOUR FORK.
GRUE[L]SOME JIG.
FOR SUCH A DILL.
WORTHLESS PEARL.
AND ENDLESS PORK.”

YOUTUBE: “That'll do pig, that'll do (Babe)”

Has it got something to do with the Fuhrer’s birthday and you need some
sacrifice for the memorial altar which you intend to dance naked around in
the forest at midnight mass.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/FACEBOOK%20DEATH%20THREAT%2020180401%200541%20HRS.pdf>

- dolf
--