— The bottomless falsehood of the Jews
2018-02-01 23:11:59 UTC
I've finally put all the pieces together with the #351 *** as hatred /
mastema {satan} associated to the TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE {#0 - 3x3 ... #7
- 8x8 = #64 / #260 *** ... #8 - 9x9 ... #9 - Egyptian ANKH} made against
the self identity as formula of autonomy which maps to the #7 #22 {rational
PI} #45 {#CENTRE / #111 / #333 / #666} sub categories of understanding ...

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Boer%20Wars.pdf
The Big Lie about the Big Lie. Where did this quote the Big Lie come
from? Yes, Hitler. But in what context? Modern jewry kike media cites the
Big Lie as though it was a tactic of the Nazi propaganda machine.
Rather we can find the passage in Mein Kampf where clearly Hitler is
depicting the tactic of jewry in using Big Lies to influence the masses -
------------
On the "Big Lie" [p.134]
All this was inspired by the principle - which is quite true in
itself - that in the big lie there is always a certain force of
credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily
corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously
or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they
more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they
themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed
to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads
to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others
could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though
the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their
minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that
there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always
leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which
is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire
together in the art of lying. These people know only too well how to use
falsehood for the basest purposes. From time immemorial, however, the
Jews have known better than any others how falsehood and calumny can be
exploited. Is not their very existence founded on one great lie, namely,
that they are a religious community, where as in reality they are a race?
And what a race! One of the greatest thinkers that mankind has produced
has branded the Jews for all time with a statement which is profoundly
and exactly true. Schopenhauer called the Jew "The Great Master of Lies".
Those who do not realize the truth of that statement, or do not wish to
believe it, will never be able to lend a hand in helping Truth to prevail.
---------------------
-- SIMPLE LAWYERS: NAZI MEMBERS OF THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) ARE
OF NO CONSEQUENCE IN THEIR MEMORIAL DILDO STONE WORSHIPING IDOLATROUS
SERVICES TO AUSTRALIAN SOCIETY AS MASTEMA {hostility} / AUTONOMOUS
TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE DILEMMA

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 2 February 2018

Nous: #15
Time: 20:45 hrs
Date: 2018.2.1
Torah: #40 #2 #5 %81 = #47
Dao: Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue
Tetra: #1 - Centre
I-Ching: H61 - Inner Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning

Latin: Solus {Alone; Eternal God} Alt: Lakbel {Journey in the Circuit of
God} {

1. HELPS IN CONSOLATION AND THOSE WHO WISH TO HAVE CHILDREN
2. MORALS
3. RELIGION & PIETY
4. Smat
}

Partial Solar Eclipse: 25 December 2000

Eliud {God is my praise}

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#262 / #255} / HETEROS {#344 / #296}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:2,row:8,col:9,nous:15&idea:{29}&idea:{262}&idea:{22}&idea:{255}>

***@zen: 2, row: 8, col: 9, nous: 15 [Date: 2018.2.1, Super: #262 /
#22 - Point to Reversal?, Humility's Increase; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness,
Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 34 - Kinship,
Ego: #255 / #15 - Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue;
I-Ching: H61 - Inner Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning; Tetra: 1 -
Centre]

PELICAN [SALE TOWN SQUARE] (WATER-***@SEA.SOMEWHERE.ORG.IR) @ 1852 HOURS
ON 31 JANUARY 2018: "DR BLAKE AND THE SNOWFLAKES:

Here is an ABC report of an apparently independent investigation by the Dr
Blake Mysteries producers into Craig McLachlan's "sexual misbehaviour".

The score is 1 for the adults and 0 for the snowflakes.

<http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-31/doctor-blake-mysteries-responds-to-craig-mclachlan-allegations/9380658>

DOLF @ 1032 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY 2018: "The Lawyer in our jurisprudent
discussion earlier within the day on the subject [of the] trinomial
mathematical theoretical noumenon (cf: Immanuel Kant's Critique of Pure
Reason 1784) as the quintessential MATERIA PRIMA of the MIND / GODHEAD {ie.
MELCHIZEDEK: King of Justice} and the basis of our legal practice of
evidential #NUMBER paradigm also gave me a physics lesson which is not at
all unlike Blake's Law."

THE SIMPLE LAWYER'S GUIDE ON BLAKE'S LAW: "A rule designed by and for
clueless students which states:

'When unsure how to proceed in a physics question, multiply all given
numbers together and hope for the best.'" [URBAN DICTIONARY (23 February
2012): #exam #guess #rule #law #lucky guess #physics #maths #science]

DE [KNUCKLE] CHUCKA (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 0623 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY
2018: "Snowflakes?"

DOLF @ 0632 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY 2018: "Another lexicon of terms as support
narrative for the dissolution of the state perhaps."

JEBUS (***@J.NET) @ 0734 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY 2018: "Yes, snowflakes. May
they ALL die of an aggressive form of arse cancer."

DE [KNUCKLE] CHUCKA (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 0741 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY
2018: "What is a snowflake?"

ISRAELI PRIME MINISTER BENJAMIN NETANYAHU @ 0300 HOURS ON 2 FEBRUARY 2018:
"I'd rather not discuss labels, but substance."

PETER JASON (***@JOSTLE.COM) @ 0824 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY 2018: "It's an
obfuscatory word contrived by lawyers to bamboozle & nonplus the innocent.
It probably refers to manna from heaven, falling relentlessly onto the
lawyers' heads."

*OBFUSCATE* (verb):
- make obscure, unclear, or unintelligible: the spelling changes will
deform some familiar words and obfuscate their etymological origins.
- bewilder (someone): the new rule is more likely to obfuscate people than
enlighten them.

DOLF @ 0857 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY 2018: "It didn’t take the Nazi long to make
the anal psycho-sexual remark.

Given daddy’s birthday on 20 April will you have a clear conscience to
celebrate the World War I centenary of our BOER {as the start of the ANZAC}
tradition this 2018 year.

I was floored by the lawyer’s admission yesterday 31 January 2018 during
our 45 minute discussion when he said,

"*WHO* *CARES* *WHAT* *THE* *RETURNED* *SERVICES* *LEAGUE* (RSL) *DO* *IN*
*THEIR* [*PRIVATE*] *MEMORIAL* *CEREMONIES* [AS THEY ARE OF NO CONSEQUENCE
UPON AUSTRALIAN LIFE]."

I raised the concern of my arrest opposite the BOER WAR MEMORIAL upon
Saturday 11 November 2017 by an *NON* uniformed police inspector without
any identification and the *TREASURER* of the Sale Returned Services League
(RSL).

Who held me so tightly for some 20 minutes that it was not possible to move
and my wrists were in pain due to diminished circulation in the heat of the
day.

At the time of my Saturday arrest I had in my possession a book titled:
"GOD THE #CENTRE OF VALUE: Value Theory in the Theology of H. RICHARD
NIEBUHR by C. DAVID GRANT"

<https://books.google.com.au/books/about/God_the_Center_of_Value.html>

"David C. Grant's excellent study treats H. Richard Niebuhr’s philosophical
theory of value and its application in the substance of his theology.
Carefully distinguishing the specifically philosophical aspects of the
theory, the first sections of the book assess its philosophical adequacy.
Then Grant turns to the application of the theory to Niebuhr's theology
generally, relating Niebuhr to the Chicago school, and comparing his ethics
to Firth’s Ideal Observer theory.

Finally, Grant identifies a deep tension in Niebuhr between the principle
of Being (deriving from the concern with radical monotheism) and that of
Good (or positive value), arguing cogently that Niebuhr is incapable of
reconciling these aspects of his thought. Although Grant's analysis would
have been strengthened had he also attended to the influence of Jonathan
Edwards on Niebuhr, this is nevertheless a fine and carefully focused study
of an important and difficult aspect of Niebuhr’s theology. [MARTIN L.
COOK, Santa Clara University]."

NEWS16 (***@WOA.COM.AU) @ 0918 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY 2018: "It is
currently an insult dreamt up by those on the right for people of a
sensitive nature. Very good indicator of the shallowness of the poster.

I've worked in places that were as 'toxic' as described in the report and
chose to move on quickly. To each their own.

OTOH, we'll never know how much he contributed the situation and I have no
interest in following the tit for tat being served up by the terminally
stupid masses."

PELICAN [SALE TOWN SQUARE] (WATER-***@SEA.SOMEWHERE.ORG.IR) @ 0959 HOURS
ON 1 FEBRUARY 2018: "It has a humorous side, but it has other dimensions
that are not at all humorous.

In McLachlan's case, he has been the target of a concerted attack by a
group of young women in Australia.

I call them snowflakes.

See here: <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Snowflake>"

DOLF @ 1032 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY 2018: "Whereupon in consideration of 17
March / 8 June / 10 June 2017 photographic evidence of overt acts allegedly
in relation to CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING #413 - DISSOLUTION OF THE STATE /
TREASON conveyed by neural linguistic analysis #231 of Adolf Hitler’s Table
Talk with temporal relativity of 7 June 1941 using the HETEROS
TRANSFORMATION PROTOTYPE.

Rather than the *SANDGLASS* {#371 / #393} *HOMOIOS* *TRANSFORMATION*
*PROTOTYPE* *OF* *PARLIAMENTARY* *DIVISIONS* *TRADITION* as under the
auspices of SECTION 9A(2) CRIMES ACT OF VICTORIA 1958 I repeatedly asked
the treasurer of the SALE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) if he was either
directly or indirectly associated with the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL as
a FREEMASONRY order which is a prohibited foreign power associated to the
Saint Andrews cause célèbre which has a significant event day upon 30
November and remembering that I had publicly cautioned as advice that the
same sex marriage plebiscite ought to be resolved before this date and
consequent to that it was so undertaken.

That if this trinomial HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER a priori as PARADIGM
already has a conception of an INTELLECTUAL TETRAD {#8 - Transformation
Prototype} which as CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY was associated to a LUNAR
event upon the midnight solstice of 21 December 103 BCE and published in 4
BCE is equivalent to the later implementation of PYTHAGOREAN binomial
HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as the basis for the Julian calendar and the
subsequent Roman Empire Governance:

VIRTUE as MIND: {#1 + #2 = #3} +
TOOLS as SCIENCE: {#3 + #4 = #7} +
POSITION as OPINION: {#5 + #6 = #11} +
TIME as SENSE: {#7 + #8 = #15}

= #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law +
H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity)

6x6 = #36 / #111 / #666 {#FIVE AS #CENTRE VALUE TO THE GNOME}

PYTHAGOREAN TETRAD: #5 + #6 = #11 as #OPINION (BOW-WOW BY RABID DOGS):
Collegium Pontificum: *COLLEGE* *OF* *PONTIFFS* (510 BCE) AS PROPONENTS OF
THE PYTHAGOREAN [BABYLONIAN WHOREDOM] AS HETEROS BINOMIAL METHODOLOGY BEING
THE THEORY OF NUMBER AND INTELLECTUAL TETRAD {#15 CE ... #34 CE ... #65 CE
... #111 (#36 / #666)} COMPRISING THE CONSPIRATORIAL MURDEROUS INTENT WHICH
FOLLOWS IN THE UMBRA OF ISLAMIC PALESTINIAN MAHMOUD ABBAS ON SATURDAY
(SABBATH) 14 JANUARY 2017 VISITING THE VATICAN EMBASSY AS A 'PLACE (#6) OF
PRIDE (#5)' AS INAUGURATION OF THE VATICAN-BASED MISSION OF PALESTINIAN
EMBASSY.

Here are pictures which as matter of fact convey the truth of what I say
about Roman Catholic Irish Australian weddings of 1920-1930 as having by
symbolism a fascist identity #231 as intrinsic to religious belief.

On the basis of a shared religious-political construct: #231 - Egyptian
Ankh of greco-roman magic square as the foundation to the pythagorean
binomial HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER or right wing political authoritarianism
as fascism which is the quintessential characteristic of PAPAL AUTHORITY.

Because if the Vatican City State is a fascist country then it is entirely
permissible to call the Nazi holocaust death camps *Polish* because the
neo-Platonic / Pythagorean {ie. viz a viz Greco-Roman Magic Square /
Egyptian ANKH} were identical belief and governance regime systems which
are incompatible with democracy.

We can by dialectic distinguish within this ethereal system a beginning {#1
- #YOD / #CENTRE AS POSITION}, middle {#41 - #MEM / DELIMITATION} and end
{#81 - #TAU / CIRCUMSCRIBE} which is both compatible with the DAOist
HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER as perennialist heritage and that of our Letters
Patent to Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia. We are compelled to
envisage this eternal process under the *FORM* *OF* *TIME*, *TO* *APPLY*
*TEMPORAL* *DISTINCTIONS* *TO* *THAT* *WHICH* *IS* *EXTRA*- *OR*
*SUPRA*-*TEMPORAL* and deploys the DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes and an
agreed #72 mathematical elements as the anthropic principle overlay {viz a
viz the Greco-Roman / Sudoku (鼠毒) puzzlement as magic square}:

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} <-- *AS* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *STONE*
(*USURPING* @1 = *SOVEREIGN* / #CENTRE @5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT* *OF*
#INR *BEING* *THE* *BINDING* *NORM* (*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33 AD)
*MAGIC* *SQUARE*

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{99}&idea:{297}>

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE *SONS*
*OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

Whilst it may continue to function as an acceptable METHODOLOGY {ARCH KAI
TELOS OIDA: #1 + #2 + #3 +#4 = #10} with an encapsulated sphere of
operation {

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE}

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306 {#TWO}

43 3 59
51 35 19
11 67 27 = #105 / #315 {#THREE}

44 4 60
52 36 20
12 68 28 = #108 / #324 {#FOUR}

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

Is it too impatient to get these persons immediately arrested for public
incitement of:

- Racial prejudice against Indigenous Dutch Australians {#287}
- Religious prejudiced {#509} against the children of God {#123}
- Sexual prejudice against the self identity as formula of autonomy in the
exercise of unencumbered will by INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS {#246}

}, it is entirely a specious notion to declare it is the root and causal
basis of the perennialist philosophical tradition:

24 {Greek Letters / Jewish Priestly Divisions} x
7 {days / week as base 7 chronology} x
13 {#MEM / #40 - / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 /
#6]}

= #2184 as solar / lunar cycles: 6 x 364 day / solar year or 6 x 354 day /
lunar year + 2 x 30 days intercalation.

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO MOON (#369)

48 8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360 {#EIGHT}

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{120}&idea:{360}>

#8 (9) - KHATEL (Seraphim-Angels) = #8
#16 (8) - HAQMYAH (Cherubim-Angels) = #24
#24 (7) - HAHOUYAH (Throne-Angels) = #48
#32 (6) - OUSHRYAH (Dominion-Angels) = #80
#40 (5) - YEIZEL (Powers-Angels) = #120 <--- [*HITLER'S* *TABLE* *TALK*
IDEA @120: {SYM-BULIMIA} One day the English will realise that they've
nothing to gain in Europe... *IF* *THEY* *WANT* *TO* *SAVE* *NEW* *ZEALAND*
*AND* *AUSTRALIA*, they can't let India go.

PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS): The *SOLDIER* *HAS* *A* *BOUNDLESS*
*AFFECTION* *FOR* *THE* *GROUND* *ON* *WHICH* *HE* *HAS* *SHED* *HIS*
*BLOOD*. IF WE COULD ARRANGE THE TRANSPORT, WE *SHOULD* *HAVE* *A*
*MILLION* *PEOPLE* *POURING* *INTO* *FRANCE* *TO* *REVISIT* *THE* *SCENES*
*OF* *THEIR* *FORMER* [*BOER* / *ANZAC*] *STRUGGLE*. [HITLER'S TABLE TALK
IDEA @120 / PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS)]

#48 (4) - MIHEL (Virtues-Angels) = #168
#56 (3) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels) = #224 {*MENS* *REA*: #334 = #40,
#4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40 = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224} 1) way, road,
distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b) journey; 1c) direction;
1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course of life (fig.); 1f) of moral
character (fig.)}
#64 (2) - MEHIEL (Archangels-Angels) = #288
#72 (1) - MOUMYAH (Angels-Angels) = #360

USURPER: #1 {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #81 (9x9) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #82 {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #369 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #3321 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #3690 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #7380 {(Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2}
HIGH OVERSEER: #597780 {((Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2) x
Last Number in the Square}

#1 - Sailor
#2 - Psychologists
#3 - Childcare Providers
#4 - Cooks
#5 - Fishery
#6 - Nutrition
#7 - Psychic Work
#8 - Spy Work
#9 - Nurses and Healers

[IMAGE: Egyptian ANKH as the basis of Fascist / Roman Catholic {ie.
hymeneal as marriage / sovereign dynamic v's Jewish Torah Intellectus as
Genitive Voluntātus} Empire Governance]

I WOULD REASONABLY CONCLUDE FROM EVEN A CURSOR ANALYSIS OF THE "TABLE TALK"
BOOK, BY SUCH IDENTIFIED #123 / #231 CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING (AND
ESPECIALLY THE LATER) THAT ADOLF HITLER WAS STEEPED WITHIN FREEMASONRY AND
HAS A KNOWLEDGE OF THE EGYPTIAN ANKH ASSOCIATED TO THE GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC
SQUARE AND THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH ET AL:

49 9 65
57 41 25
17 73 33 = #123 / #369 {#NINE} AS IT'S NATURAL PROGRESSION {#1 / #73
SUBSTITUTION}

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

THE HOMOIOS PROTOTYPE UTILIZES THE HETERO SPIROGYRA ORDER SQUARE WHEREAS
THE HETEROS ('CHRIST MURDEROUS') PROTOTYPE UTILIZES THE GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC
SQUARE.

TO SAY NOTHING OF MY ANTAGONISTS BEING EQUIVALENTLY ATTRIBUTED by each of
the UMBRA / GEMATRIA entries associated to the INTELLECTUAL TETRAD as
seemingly associated to the ANKH 𓋹 symbol of ‘life’ and the ‘hand mirror’
as reflecting the GNOMIC course of action as the CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE:

As an abnormal clustering which we have observed within the CATEGORY OF
UNDERSTANDING #473 within the Nous: #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason;
I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons;
Tetra: 57 - Guardedness;

Nous: #77
Time: 03:20 hrs
Date: 2018.5.11
Torah:
Dao: Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason
Tetra: #57 - Guardedness
I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons

Solar Eclipse: 22 July 2009 (AEST)

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#551 / #473} / HETEROS {#543 / #469}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:2,col:5,nous:77&idea:{77}&idea:{551}&idea:{473}>

***@zen: 1, row: 2, col: 5, nous: 77 [Time: 0320 hrs, Super: #551 /
#77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego:
#473 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness]

DOLF @ 1032 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY 2018: "And subsequent to my 8 November 2017
advice by email conveyed to the Federal Attorney General the Parliamentary
House of Representatives was by the Honourable Malcolm Turnbull’s authority
as Prime Minister to prorogue the government as delay made to it’s
parliamentary sitting from 27 November to 4 December so as to allow the
Senate to deal with marriage, citizenship as foreign powers issues and they
could be resolved;

“The Turnbull government has taken the unusual step of cancelling a
parliamentary sitting week, citing the need to pass same-sex marriage laws
and deal with the citizenship fiasco.

Labor and the Greens immediately accused the government of 'running scared'
from the potentially embarrassing scenario of lower house Nationals MPs
crossing the floor to team up with Labor, the Greens and the cross-bench
and force the creation of a commission of inquiry into Australia's banking
system.

Deputy Labor leader Tanya Plibersek described it as "*THE* *SORT* *OF*
*THING* *THAT* *HAPPENS* *IN* *A* *DICTATORSHIP*".

Leader of the House Christopher Pyne dismissed that suggestion as he
announced the lower house will now not meet until December 4, rather than
November 27.

The Senate will still meet in the week beginning November 27, with debate
on same-sex marriage laws – including contentious amendments designed to
strengthen religious protections – set to dominate proceedings until
November 30.

The move to delay sittings means that lower house MPs will now have until
8pm on Tuesday, December 5 – rather than the previously agreed December 1,
which still applies for the Senate – to make disclosures to the Parliament
about their citizenship status.”

<http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/as-long-as-it-takes-turnbull-government-delays-parliament-to-deal-with-marriage-citizenship-20171119-gzoqbs.html>

And the RSL TREASURER stubbornly refused to answer this direct and
unambiguous question relating to his *FOREIGN* *POWER* status which
constitutes an act of TREASON under the ACT when such an ONUS OF
ACCOUNTABILITY to divulge *ALL* such information is placed upon any such
person when the matter has been reported to a CONSTABLE of POLICE as which
had occurred on 19 March 2017.

Nous: #10
Time: 16:30 hrs
Date: 2018.11.30
Torah: #20 #30 #10 %81 = #60
Dao: Impossible Advice, What can Be Done?
Tetra: #41 - Response
I-Ching: H30 - Cohesion, Radiance, Clinging to Brightness/Fire, The net

Latin: Assistens {God prompt to grant} Alt: Menqel {Libation Bowl of God} {

1. SERVES TO MAKE KNOWN THE TRUTH. AIDS THE TRIUMPH OF INNOCENCE
2. PROMPT HELP IN TRIALS
3. WITNESSES
4. Tepisatosoa
}

Solar Eclipse: 13 (UTC) / 14 November 2012 (AEST)

Nahor {Snorting, Hoarse; dry; hot}

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#371 / #393} / HETEROS {#287 / #432}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:7,col:4,nous:10&idea:{82}&idea:{371}&idea:{83}&idea:{393}>

***@zen: 3, row: 7, col: 4, nous: 10 [Super: #371 / #2 - Contrast of
Terms, Self-Culture; I-Ching: H11 - Peace, Pervading, Greatness; Tetra: 16
- Contact, Ego: #393 / #10 - Impossible Advice, What can Be Done?; I-Ching:
H30 - Cohesion, Radiance, Clinging to Brightness/Fire, The net; Tetra: 41 -
Response]

HERE'S WHY AUSTRALIA'S PARLIAMENT USES SANDGLASSES WHEN THERE'S A DIVISION
IN THE HOUSE:

“Australia’s parliamentary traditions and conventions change over time. For
example, when a vote (or ‘division’) {

#371 as #8, #80, #5, #10, #9, #8, #200, #1, #50 = apeitheo (G544): {#10 as
#910} 1) not to allow one's self to be persuaded; 2) not to comply with;
1a) to refuse or withhold belief; 1b) to refuse belief and obedience

} is called, senators have four minutes to get to the chamber {

#371 as #30, #40, #100, #200, #1 = miqra' (H4744): {#4 as #341} 1)
convocation, convoking, reading, a calling together; 1a) convocation,
sacred assembly; 1b) convoking; 1c) reading; / #6, #70, #90, #200, #5 =
`atsarah (H6116): {#5 as #365} 1) assembly, solemn assembly; 1a) assembly
(sacred or festive meeting); 1b) assemblage, company, group}.

Back in 1975 that increased from two minutes to three, when a new extension
to Old Parliament House made the journey {

#371 as #6, #10, #200, #40, #60, #50, #5 = ramac (H7429): {#8 as #300} 1)
to trample; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to trample; 1a2) trampler (participle); 1b)
(Niphal) to be trampled

} from committee rooms to the chamber a little longer. The current
four-minute limit was introduced in 1988, when Australian democracy moved
up the hill to to the much bigger, current Parliament House.

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO MERCURY (#260)

47 7 63
55 39 23
15 71 31 = #117 / #351

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{117}&idea:{351}>

#7 (9) - AKHAYAH (Seraphim-Archangels) = #7
#15 (8) - HHARIEL (Cherubim-Archangel) = #22
#23 (7) - MELAHEL (Throne-Archangel) = #45
#31 (6) - LEKABEL (Dominion-Archangel) = #76
#39 (5) - REHAIEL (Powers-Archangel) = #115
#47 (4) - OSHLYAH (Virtues-Archangel) = #162
#55 (3) - MEAHYAH (Principalities-Archangel) = #217
#63 (2) - AENDEL (Archangels-Archangel) = #280
#71 (1) - HYEIEL (Angels-Archangel) = #351 <-- *THUS* *BY* *THIS* *PROOF*
*WE* *DEMONSTRATE* *THAT* *HATRED* *IS* *THE* *PRINCIPLE* *FUNCTION* *OF*
*THE* *RELIGIOUS* *BELIEF* *ITSELF* *AND* *THERE* *IS* *NO* *CONCEPT*
*SUCH* *AS* *MODERATE* *ISLAM*

NOTE: *VESURI* *CXV* (FINNISH meaning: *BILLHOOK* #115 has numerous
associations with Categories of Understanding #136, #170, #190, #232, #242,
#325, #354, #364, #390;
- a tool having a sickle-shaped blade with a sharp inner edge, used for
[circumcision rites and the] pruning or lopping branches or other
vegetation.

<http://www.grapple369.com?telos:115>

SPEARS (Thrown spears and javelins are listed under ranged weapons);

- Ahlspiess, awl *PIKE* (European)
- Migration Period spear, framea, gaizaz, gar, geirr, ger (European)

The association of this Category of Understanding #115 with the ROMAN
CATHOLIC / FREEMASONRY / ISLAMIC SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE as defining
these additional @1 / @5 meta principles clearly demonstrates that I have
been subject to a long term systematic dehumanising as planned (ie. it has
a thematic imperative which must occur by #17 as 2017) campaign of
religious extremist cyber / social media (GRINDR/SCRUFF) attacks of 2
February 2017 designed to dispossess me of a rational mind, steal my
intellectual property and involving escalating threats of violence in the
same category as that of Dutch Politician Geert Wilders."

USURPER: #1 {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #64 (8x8) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #65 {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #260 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #2080 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #2340 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #4680 {(Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2}
HIGH OVERSEER: #299520 {((Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2) x
Last Number in the Square}

#1 - Accountants
#2 - Broadcasters
#3 - Advertising Agents
#4 - Jesters
#5 - Debaters
#6 - Orators
#7 - Journalists, Writers
#8 - Inventors, Booksellers, Publishers
#9 - Clerks, Civil Engineers

SEE ALSO: #463 as #6, #40, #300, #50, #1, #10, #50, #6 = sane' (H8130):
{#11 as #351 as an UMBRA interference made against the traditional
understanding given of the SEPTET macrocosm relative to the encapsulated
microcosm notion to *the* *exercise* *of* *unencumbered* *will* *by*
*INTELLECTUS* *AS* *GENETIVE* *VOLUNTĀTUS*} 1) to hate, be hateful; 1a)
(Qal) to hate; 1a1) of man; 1a2) of God; 1a3) hater, one hating, enemy
(participle) (subst); 1b) (Niphal) to be hated; 1c) (Piel) hater
(participle); 1c1) of persons, nations, God, wisdom;

SEE ALSO: "MASTEMA {hostility} UPDATES ON MACRON’S NAPOLEONIC {ie. name
calling *TRUMP* and having #FIVE tricks in hand} MOMENTS"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Mastema.pdf>

#394 as #40, #300, #9, #40, #5 = MASTÊMÂ (Ge'ez: መኰንነ፡ መሰቴማ, Hebrew:
מַשְׂטֵמָה) is an angel who persecutes evil in Jewish mythology. He carries
out punishments for God, as well as tempting humans and testing their
faith. In the Zadokite Fragments and the Dead Sea Scrolls, he is the angel
of disaster, the father of all evil, and a flatterer of God. He first
appears in the literature of the Second Temple Period as a personification
of the Hebrew word MASTÊMÂ (משטמה), meaning "hatred", "hostility",
"enmity", or "persecution"

The time given to MPs {

#371 as #20, #1, #50, #300 = 'enash (Aramaic) (H606): {#0 as #351 as an
UMBRA interference made against the traditional understanding given of the
SEPTET macrocosm relative to the encapsulated microcosm notion to *the*
*exercise* *of* *unencumbered* *will* *by* *INTELLECTUS* *AS* *GENETIVE*
*VOLUNTĀTUS*} 1) man, human being; 2) mankind (collective)

} is necessary, but the way the gap is timed – with a sandglass {

#371 as #20, #1, #200, #90, #20, #40 = 'erets (H776): {#2 as #291} 1) land,
earth; lands, countries; 1a) earth; 1a1) whole earth (as opposed to a
part); 1a2) earth (as opposed to heaven); 1a3) earth (inhabitants); 1b)
land; 1b1) country, territory; 1b2) district, region; 1b3) tribal
territory; 1b4) piece of ground; 1b5) land of Canaan, Israel; 1b6)
inhabitants of land; 1b7) Sheol, land without return, (under) world; 1b8)
city (-state); 1c) ground, surface of the earth; 1c1) ground; 1c2) soil;
1d) (in phrases); 1d1) people of the land; 1d2) space or distance of
country (in measurements of distance); 1d3) level or plain country; 1d4)
land of the living; 1d5) end(s) of the earth; 1e) (almost wholly late in
usage); 1e1a) often in contrast to Canaan

} – doesn’t seem necessary at all. And it turns out the sandglasses are not
just ornamental. They’re really used for timekeeping (but with a catch).
The parliament’s website explains:

Until 1989, it [the Annotated Standing Orders] contained references to a
sand-glass kept on the Table for the purpose of timing divisions. The Clerk
was responsible for turning the sand-glass and the time was taken to have
elapsed when the sand-glass so indicated. References to this antique but
reliable technology were removed in the course of the 1989 revision to free
the principle from reliance on any particular technology.

Although sand-glasses continue to be used as the primary means of timing
the division or quorum bells {

#393 as #300, #10, #7, #70, #6 = zuwa` (H2111): {#0 as #83} 1) to tremble,
quiver, quake, be in terror; 1a) (Qal) to tremble, quake; 1b) (Pilpel);
1b1) to shake violently; 1b2) to cause to tremble;

"In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble {zuwa`-moved
[H2111]: #393}, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders
cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be
darkened..." [Ecclesiastes 12:3 (KJV)]

"Shall they not rise up suddenly that shall bite thee, and awake that shall
vex {zuwa`-moved [H2111]: #393} thee, and thou shalt be for booties unto
them?" [Habakkuk 2:7 (KJV)]

#393 as #8, #90, #90, #200, #5 = chatsotserah (H2689): {#2 as #399} 1)
trumpet, clarion

}, they are now used in conjunction with the digital speech timer. An
advantage of the latter is that it enables a time signal to be broadcast on
the House Monitoring Service which shows senators how much time remains for
them to reach the chamber. In practice, the Chair takes whichever
methodology expires last as a signal to call for the doors to be locked.

Note “antique but reliable”, but also references to using it were removed
in 1989 “to free the principle from reliance on any particular technology”.

Justin Baker, assistant director of the Chamber Research Office in the
Department of the House of Representatives, explained to Business Insider
why they continue to use what looks like a giant egg timer.

Hansard records reveal a reference to a sandglass being used for divisions
back in 1901 “so they have likely been a feature of the parliament since
Federation”.

When the Central Table for the new Parliament House was commissioned, a
pair of sandglasses was included in the brief by the Parliament amongst
other items, such as bronze brackets to support the Mace, pigeon hole book
stands, digital clocks, call bells and microphones.

“A stand with a wooden base and green felt underneath for the sandglasses
was purpose built for the Clerk’s desk within the Chamber,” Baker said. “In
1998, a new stand and glasses were designed and manufactured to accommodate
an additional sandglass.”

That’s right – they bought another one.

<https://www.businessinsider.com.au/heres-why-australias-parliament-uses-sandglasses-when-theres-a-division-in-the-house-2015-6>

Thus I would wholeheartedly agree with legal counsel but only to the extent
that Nazi members of the Returned Services League (RSL) are of no
consequence in their MEMORIAL dildo stone worshipping idolatrous services
to Australian society when they seek to dictatorially impose such abhorrent
fascist Freemasonry / Roman Catholic religious belief and practice upon the
Australian populace as a substituted ethos as BOER / ANZAC tradition as the
good conscience of others.

I also had within my possession at the time of my arrest on 11 November
2917 the letter to the "Victorian State / Federal Attorney Generals" dated

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Victorian%20Attorney%20General%2020171108.pdf>

Remember the Sabbath to keep it holy this 11 November 2017...

— CARPE DIEM —

“SEIZE THE DAY.
LET IT NOT TAKE YOU.
MAKE THE MOST OF IT.
TODAY WHILE YE MAY.
LEST MOURNERS QUEUE.
FOR WHAT YOU FORFEIT.
BY GOD’S GIFT {#357 = #9, #5, #70, #200, #5, #2, #5, #10, #1, #50 as
theosebeia (G2317): {#11 as #307} 1) reverence towards God's goodness}
BETRAY.”

— REMEMBERED (LEST WE FORGET) SABBATH DAYS —

“REMEMBER ME WHEN I AM GONE AWAY AS THE FLEETING OF DAY.

GONE FAR AWAY INTO THE SILENT LAND AND THE SWAY OF DRIFTING SAND.

WHEN YOU CAN NO MORE HOLD ME BY THE HAND NESTLED TOGETHER WITH WEDDED BAND;

NOR I HALF TURN TO GO YET TURNING STAY TO HAVE LOVED THEE COME WHAT MAY.

REMEMBER ME WHEN NO MORE DAY BY DAY AS EACH DAWN AND DUSK SWAY.

YOU TELL ME OF OUR FUTURE THAT YOU PLANN'D--I DO, AND I'M SAD.

ONLY REMEMBER ME; YOU UNDERSTAND AND ARE GLAD.

IT WILL BE LATE TO COUNSEL THEN OR PREY UPON IMPISH SCHEMES OF HELL.

YET IF YOU SHOULD FORGET ME FOR A WHILE AS YOU AWAIT HEAVEN'S TRIAL.

AND AFTERWARDS REMEMBER, DID NOT GRIEVE OVER LIFE'S MOMENTS YOU THIEVE.

FOR IF THE DARKNESS AND CORRUPTION LEAVE THOSE YOU DECEIVE.

A VESTIGE OF THE THOUGHTS THAT ONCE I HAD WERE EVIL AND BAD.

BETTER BY FAR YOU SHOULD FORGET AND SMILE YOUR FENCE POST HOLE IS JUST YOUR
STYLE.

THAN THAT YOU SHOULD REMEMBER AND BE SAD NO MORE OVER ANY ETERNITY YOU
NEVER BY GOD'S GRACE HAD.”

[Adaption of a poem by Christine ROSSETTI English Poet 5 December 1830 to
29 December 1894]

<https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/45000>

...unless you belong to the deluded Nazi organisation KNIGHTS TEMPLAR
INTERNATIONAL it is an arbitrary dictate as you attempt by whatever means
including deception / murderous slaughter to control your population from
the liberty and freedom (‘sabbath was made for man, not man for the
sabbath’) as a universal standard of morality.

— ESPRIT DE CORPS: 'FLANDERS SOIL' AS EXEMPLAR TRUE #CENTRE OF WILL
{INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS} —

"IN DEAD OF NIGHT.

/ MENTALISM {#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury}: 1 x #41 = #41 as #INNER
{FEMALE (EGO)} / {#1 - Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta descriptor
prototypes: Omne Datum Optimum {#1 - Every perfect gift} (1139 CE) /
Remember the Sabbath Day} / #13 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER
(INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding
between them} [#15 / #6 - Form of Nature]

I HEAR THE CLARION.

/ CORRESPONDENCE {#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus}: 2 x #41 = #82 as
#INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#2 - desire, inclination: Milites Templi {#2 -
Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE) / TOOLS: marriage / Honour Parents} / #14
/ #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature [#34 / #7 - Engendering Nature]

CALL AWAKE FOR WAR.

/ VIBRATION {#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars}: 3 x #41 = #123 as #INNER
{FEMALE (EGO)} / {#3 - disposition towards (something or someone): Militia
Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145 CE) / POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill} /
#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#65 / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its
Nature]

3 x #41 = #123 as #6, #2, #50, #10, #5, #50 or #773 as #6, #2, #50, #10,
#5, #700 = ben (H1121): {#75 as #123} 1) son, grandson, child, member of a
group; 1a) son, male child; 1b) grandson; 1c) children (pl. - male and
female); 1d) youth, young men (pl.); 1e) young (of animals); 1f) sons (as
characterisation, ie sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or sons of
God [for angels]; 1g) people (of a nation) (pl.); 1h) of lifeless things,
ie sparks, stars, arrows (fig.); 1i) *A* *MEMBER* *OF* *A* *GUILD*,
*ORDER*, *CLASS*;

STEADFAST MIGHT.

/ POLARITY {#34 - *LION* (Leo): Jupiter}: 4 x #41 = #164 as #INNER {FEMALE
(EGO)} {#4 - favour, affection: Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral
Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307 CE) / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR / Do Not
Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy Against Autonomy)}, [John 5:39-47
(KJV)] / #16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature [#111 / #3 - Nature
Surmounts Nature]

MARCHING TO SION.

/ RHYTHM {#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar}: 5 x #41 = #205 as #INNER {FEMALE
(EGO)} / {#5 - last will, testament: Faciens misericordiam {#5 - Granting
forgiveness} (1308 CE) / CANON: RHYTHM & HARMONY / Do Not Steal} / #17 / #5
- Act of Nature {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming Nature}}
[#175 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature]

AGAINST THIS WHORE.

/ CAUSE AND EFFECT {#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus}:
6 x #41 = #246 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} *ANGEL* GABRIEL [Luke 1:19-38] /
{#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention: Ad providam {#6 - To Foresee / For
Providence} (1312 CE) / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial / bifurcated)
THEORY OF NUMBER / Do Not Bear False Witness} / #18 / #6 - Form of Nature
[#260 / #8 - Transforming Nature]

ARREST THE BLIGHT."

/ ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE {#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn}: 7 x #41 = #287 as
#INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#7 - signification, import: Vox in excelso {#7 -
The voice on high} (1312 CE) / LIMIT: #INR AS TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not
Covet} / #19 / #7 - Engendering Nature [#369 / #9 - Autonomous Nature]

7 x #41 = #287 as #1, #50, #1, #3, #20, #1, #10, #1, #200 = anagkaios
(G316): {#9 as #356} 1) necessary; 1a) what one can not do without,
indispensable; 1b) connected by bonds of nature or friendship; 1c) what
ought according to the law of duty be done, what is required by the
circumstances; [LATIN definition: VOLUNTĀTIS]

#1 - unwillingness
#2 - ill will, negative disposition (toward something) [LATIN definition:
NOLUNTĀTIS]

*VOLUNTY* (noun):
[ETYMOLOGY]: coined by Robert Fludd (17 January 1574 – 8 September 1637)
from Latin voluntās f (genitive voluntātis).
- (obsolete) The positive aspect of God, encompassing light, love,
creation, etc.
- *YANG*: From early romanizations of Chinese 陽/阳 (yáng), originally in
reference to the sunny side of areas {*IT* *IS* *NOT* *GEMATRIA*} such as
mountains and dwellings.
- (philosophy) A principle in Chinese and related East Asian philosophies
associated with bright, hot, masculine, etc. elements of the natural world.

*NOLUNTY* (noun):
[ETYMOLOGY]: coined by Robert Fludd (17 January 1574 – 8 September 1637)
from Latin nōluntās f (genitive nōluntātis).
- (obsolete) The negative aspect of God, encompassing darkness, cold,
destruction, etc.
- *YIN*: From early romanizations of Chinese 陰/阴 (yīn), originally used in
reference to shaded areas {*IT* *IS* *NOT* *UMBRA* *AS* *GEMATRIA*
*MORPHOLOGICAL* *SUBSTITUTION*}, as of a mountain or home.
- (philosophy) A principle in Chinese and related East Asian philosophies
associated with dark, cool, female, etc. elements of the natural world.

- Robert Fludd was born at Milgate House, Bearsted and was the son of Sir
Thomas Fludd, a high-ranking governmental official (Queen Elizabeth I's
treasurer for war in Europe), and Member of Parliament.

In summary the legal issues related to the allegation that the Returned
Services League is associated with foreign powers which seeks to impose a
substituted ethic @5 against the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS whether
by NEGLECT or forced WILL upon our War Dead and to usurp @1 the Sovereignty
embodied within the Governor General, is a question to be resolved by the
High Court of Australia as a question which is equivalent to Federal
members of Parliament having dual citizenship.

In my view then the alleged unlawful acts relates specifically to
MALFEASANCE (noun): (LAW) the performance by a public official of an act
that is legally unjustified, harmful, or contrary to law; wrongdoing used
especially of an act in violation of a public trust.

In the nature of any conduct such as anti-Semitism that is undertaken by a
public authority such as the Victoria Police / Returned Services League or
other parties involved within ANZAC Day / Remembrance Day as that which is
prohibited under Section 38(1) to (3) of the Charter of Human Rights and
Responsibilities No. 43 of Act 2006, which states: "(1) Subject to this
section, it is unlawful for a PUBLIC AUTHORITY to act in a way that is
incompatible with a human right or, in making a decision, to fail to give
proper consideration to a relevant human right.

And i[t] may in circumstances of gravitas be considered TREASON which is
prohibited under the over-arching SECTION 9A of the Crimes Act Victoria
(1958) and for which prerogative penalties "as the court determines" may
apply beyond liable to a term of imprisonment:

(g) level 1 imprisonment (life); or
(h) imprisonment for such other term as is fixed by the court.

Whilst this letter will be directed to yourself via email initially with a
courtesy copy to Senator as the Honourable George Brandis QC as the
Commonwealth Attorney-General and Senator as the Honourable Penny Wong as
worthy GLBTI Community Advocate.

The SIMPLE LAWYER said, "And what did he do about it?

Nothing is my guess.

I personally know Martin Pakula whom is Attorney General for the State of
Victoria and he would *HAVE* *LAUGHED* *AT* *YOU*."

I replied, "I am not so sure about that as shortly thereafter the Federal
Attorney General received an appointment to a prestigious consular role in
London as high commissioner because of accomplishment."

The SIMPLE LAWYER said (I paraphrase), "I would call it pasturing to get
him out of the way."

I consider it a breach of my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS as entitlement made
under SECTION 116 as a clear attempt to IMPOSE A RELIGIOUS BELIEF BY AN
IMPROPER COURT ORDER WHICH WAS MADE UPON PERJURED TESTIMONY OF KNOWINGLY
FALSE SLANDER AND CONTRIVED FACTS, IMPROPER DIRECTIVES AND UNLAWFUL ARREST.

DIEU ET MON DROIT {GOD AND MY RIGHT (THE MOTTO OF THE BRITISH MONARCH)}:
Section 116 of the Constitution of Australia precludes the Commonwealth of
Australia (i.e., the federal parliament) from making laws for establishing
any religion, imposing any religious observance, or prohibiting the free
exercise of any religion. Section 116 also provides that no religious test
shall be required as a qualification for any office or public trust under
the Commonwealth. The product of a compromise in the pre-Federation
constitutional conventions, Section 116 is based on similar provisions in
the United States Constitution. However, Section 116 is more narrowly
drafted than its US counterpart, and does not preclude the states of
Australia from making such laws.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_116_of_the_Constitution_of_Australia>

I wonder what plans the Returned Services League have got in mind for
celebrating their daddy’s birthday on this 20 April 2018.

"GOD SAVE THE QUEEN FROM YOU FASCISTS"

- dolf

A REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM THIS
<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Boer%20Wars.pdf>

Initial Post: 1 February 2018

#METOO #NONAZIS #ANZAC #BOER #WAR #MEMORIALS #CENTENNIAL
*FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-02-02 00:47:29 UTC
It is more correct to say this...

Nous: #76
Time: 20:50 hrs
Date: 2018.2.2
Torah: #200 #5 #70 %81 = #32
Dao: Strength's Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue
Tetra: #64 - Sinking
I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up

Latin: Ens {God who received sinners} Alt: Hariel {The Mountains of God} {

1. PROTECTS & CURES DISEASE
2. HEALTH & LONGEVITY
3. PATERNAL LOVE
4. Techout
}
Joram, Jehoram {To cast; elevated}
Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#407 / #442} / HETEROS {#407 / #442}

<http://grapple369.com?zen:3,row:8,col:9,nous:76&idea:{111}&idea:{407}&idea:{184}&idea:{442}>

***@zen: 3, row: 8, col: 9, nous: 76 [Date: 2018.2.2, Time: 1034 hrs,
Super: #407 / #22 - Point to Reversal?, Humility's Increase; I-Ching: H8 -
Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 34 -
Kinship, Ego: #442 / #76 - Strength's Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue;
I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 64 -
Sinking]

I've finally put all the pieces together with the #115 - ISLAMIC
CIRCUMCISION; PIKE; SPEAR / #351 *** as hatred / mastema {satan} directly
associated to the TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE {#0 - 3x3 (foundation) ... #7 -
8x8 = #64 / #260 *** ... #8 - 9x9 ... #9 - Egyptian ANKH as HETEROS THEORY
OF NUMBER and ROMAN EMPIRE GOVERNANCE} made against the self identity as
formula of autonomy which maps to the #7 #22 {rational PI} #45 {#CENTRE /

#22 - Point to Reversal?, Humility's Increase; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness,
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Knights%20Mantra.jpg>
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Templar%20Saint%20Andrews.JPG>
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ChristianWeddingsWithSwastikas.jpeg>
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ChristianWeddingsWithSwastikas1.jpeg>
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ChristianWeddingsWithSwastikas2.jpeg>
#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE *SONS*
*OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123
#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*
#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297
#1 - Sailor
#2 - Psychologists
#3 - Childcare Providers