-- I AM NOW MAKING A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT A CABAL OF AMERICANS AS TRUMP TEAM MAKING @ 0825 HOURS ON 24 MARCH 2017 FALSE, TREASONOUS AND DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS MADE IN RELATION TO OUR ANZAC TRADITION ...
2017-03-24 06:15:59 UTC
-- I AM NOW MAKING A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT A CABAL OF AMERICANS AS
TRUMP TEAM MAKING @ 0825 HOURS ON 24 MARCH 2017 FALSE, TREASONOUS AND
DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS MADE IN RELATION TO OUR ANZAC TRADITION ...

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 24 March, 2017

TO: AMERICAN CONSULATE (SYDENY): ***@state.gov
VICTORIA POLICE
LEGAL COUNSEL

USENET GROUPS:

alt.usenet.kooks,
alt.dear.whitehouse,
aus.media-watch,
alive.media.tv.bbc,
soc.veterans,
alt.war.vietnam,
aus.politics
aus.legal,
aus.religion.judaism,
alt.education,
alt.nl.gaycafe,
alt.politics.homosexuality,
alt.france,
de.soc.weltanschauung.islam,
nl.politiek,
aus.politics,
aus.sport.aussie-rules,
aus.sport.cricket,
aus.sport.golf,
aus.sport.motor

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.3.24

1. My purpose in writing to the American Consultant today will be to
give an opportunity so as to enable their nation and peoples avoid the
adverse consequence outlined within this statement, by means of a
*SHRIVE* (ie. to impose penance on a sinner; to grant absolution to a
penitent; to hear the confession of a person; to hear confessions;
[archaic]: to go to or make confession; [archaic]: confess one's sins,
as to a priest; Courtesy: Word of the Day for 28 February 2017;
www.dictionary.com) and garner it as an opportunity to most
appropriately and properly quell insurrection.

2. Accordingly the proposition as emailed correspondence will be
primarily focused upon the evidence that is to be made at the Sale
Magistrate's Court on 12 April 2017 within the "CONTESTED HEARING" for
Case No: G13559325.

3. I am prohibited by an Interim Intervention Order issued on 30
December, 2016 by the Sale Magistrates Court from making any public
disclosure by "publish[ing] on Internet, by email or other electronic
communication any material about the protected person" and in the
Interest of fair and equitable justice, I will adhere unquestioning to
such a court mandate.

4. The offending message which has sought to passed off as spurious
SPAM, is betrayed by the circumstance that it conveys a referential
integrity and unity of apperception as fascist aggrandisement and Hitler
ideolizations as morphological slander as the cause for a systematic and
nihilistic distress as unload use of the Internet being a carriage
service. A which commences on 7 February 1996 and after commencement of
an Insurance Salary Continuance as Disability claim on 30 October 1995
because of exactly because of this sort of continual hubris.

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) @ 0159
HOURS ON 24 MARCH 2017: "'THE WALKING DEAD,' THE SIXTH SEASON:

[A]waits me at my lending library. Just sayin'.

DOLF @ 0657 HOURS ON 24 MARCH 2017: "A PUBLIC NOTICE AS LIBRARIAN'S ODE
TO THE CHOMP COMP 'n TOwN:

Masturbating your zombie stiff within a public place is an act indecency
and unlawful..."

ADDRESS*]

TRUMP TEAM LIBRARY [ALT.FREE.NEWSSERVERS, ALT.CHECKMATE,
ALT.FAN.CYBERCHICKEN, ALT.PRIVACY.ANON-SERVER] (***@GMAIL.COM) @
0825 HOURS ON 24 MARCH 2013: "RE: DOLF BOEK <***@HOTMAIL.COM>

-
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.checkmate/_QNFwEHOPhE/V5TBOzS_CgAJ

Deep depression. The Great Depression.

-
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.free.newsservers/6XV8udEHBNo/S7RPAEkH9JsJ

-
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.usenet.kooks/0vyiMVpSFCs/lyHJ3QfLXBIJ

-
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.usenet.kooks/mOXdwXO9sgQ/L1gdCUT_F_sJ

GROUP: carleton.chat.suggests

- https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/carleton.chat.suggestions
======================================================== Brian
Publicover wrote:

-
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/carleton.chat.suggestions/XxE2PVnleGs

Subject: The Derbyshire's regular Saturday night thang.

-
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.usenet.kooks/iXLEWy8zQPQ/vgCaHk7WDQAJ

Ain't she purdy? I'm sure a lot of guys have hit that. *FNVW*e's hit
that... twice. Strangely and quite coincidentally, *FNVW*e was standing
atmosphere is somehow violating the First and Second Laws of
Thermodynamics, thus destroying CO2-induced AGW, yet this same moron
(aka FNVWe G. Derbyshire 9 Bennett St Pembroke, Ontario, Canada
[0ff5dcaa-7431-4622-9a56-***@googlegroups.com] did thusly jump
head first into the wood chipper again:

-
http://6abc.com/politics/trump-adviser-says-he-is-ditching-drain-the-swamp/

==================== ========================== *FNVW*e tries enticing a
straight"

THESE DOCUMENTS MAY BE COLLECTIVELY ACCESSED FROM THIS GOOGLE DRIVE
RESOURCE:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indcXREcTJJMlRFY1U

DOLF: "Those STR8/BI noobs are just pack hunting, gang-banging Hitler
aggrandizers and dildo ([vulgar slang]: stupid or ridiculous persons)
idolizing cult of game player participants, who as ***@ck pumpers (ie.
have lost touch with all reality and are fixated entirely upon an
intense over rated feeling of happiness in vain inflated opinions, and
seem agitated at the debris pilling upon their names), celebrate
everything within life as a parody..."

YOUTUBE: Paula's {small; little} Downfall - The sock from zoonoses.de
gets PWNED (ie. utterly defeat an opponent or rival)

-

"BUT PAUL {small; little} (THE FUEHRER),

HE ALSO LINKED THE MESSAGE IDS TO THE IP ADDRESSES FROM THE AIOE LOGS.

BY DOING THIS, HE HAS PROVEN THAT KENSI {handsome; comely} IS YOUR
SOCK-PUPPET...

BUT WE WERE WINNING!!!

FOR ***@CK'S SAKE, WE WERE WINNING!!!

NOW I'M EXPOSED ... AS A KOOK WHO DOES THINGS TO GOATS ... [BUT] I AM
THE FRIENDLY NEIGHBOUR VOTE WRANGLER (FNVW)!!!

I'LL SHOW THESE KOOKOLOGISTS WHO'S BOSS!!!

LADY: [SNIFFLES]

THEY'LL REGRET THE DAY THEY EVER CALLED ME SEAMUS (ie. JACK {God is
gracious; man or boy}):

SEAMUS is a male first name of Celtic origin. It is the Gaelic
equivalent of the name James which is the English New Testament variant
for the Hebrew name Jacob {that supplants, undermines; the heel}

THERE'S NO EVIDENCE TO PROVE I'M KENSI {handsome; comely}--EVIDENCE MY
FAT ASS!!!

HIS EVIDENCE IS FULL OF HOLES.

I COULD FLY A PLANE THROUGH THEM.

A BIG ***@CKING PLANE!!! AND THE GOATS WONT TALK.

MILITARY AID: BUT PAUL {small; little} (ie. FUEHRER), THEY KNOW KENSI
{handsome; comely} WEAR'S WOMEN'S UNDERWEAR (ie. a sissifying)

NONE OF THESE NASTY THINGS THEY HAVE SAID OR IMPLIED ABOUT ME ARE AT ALL
TRUE!!!

IT'S MORPHY KOOK-AID!!!

I HAVE FLATLY CONTRADICTED [IT AND] YOU['RE] FLATLY CONTRADICTING MY
CLAIM HERE ... SO NOTHING THAT YOU HAVE SAID IS ***@CKING UNOPPOSED!!!

[AND ALL DONE] IN FRONT OF SEVEN BILLION POTENTIAL VIEWERS.

ACCOUNT BANNED IS REFUTED!!!

I'VE ENGAGED IN THIS WAR AND WON ... AND IF YOU SPEAK ABOUT GOATS AGAIN
I'LL BREAK YOUR LEGS!!!

REMEMBER THAT I AM A CO-VOTE WRANGLER WITH THE [TARD]!!!

WHAT I WILL DO IS RUN MY FAKE BALLOTS AND GIVE THEM ALL KOOK AWARDS.

LIKE STALIN!!!"

FUEHRER: I WANT TO SEE MY GOATS VERY SOON.

I WANT TO HAVE A BIT OF FUN.

I LIKE THEIR FRISKY SCENT. (ie. *FROWZY* (ill-smelling, musty; dirty and
untidy; slovenly; Word of the day for 10 November 2016; Courtesy
www.dictionary.com)

GRAB THE HIND LEGS, AND UP IT!!

FAR RIGHTER

FOR ME TO HAVE MY FUN WITH SOCK-PUPPETS AND GOATS THAN WITH REAL HUMANS!!!

FEMALE: (CRYING)

2ND FEMALE: IT'S OKAY ANNA NO GOATS WERE HARMED [IN] MAKING THIS PARODY.

ANNA is a Latinate variant of the French name Anne, which is a cognate
of the Hebrew name Hannah {gracious; full of grace; merciful; he that
*gives*}"

*WHEN* *WILL* *IT* *STOP*?

THIS CABAL WHICH IS SELF-IDENTIFIED BY THE LABELING "TRUMP TEAM" AS
BEING AMERICAN IN ESSENTIALITY HAVE ENGAGED IN FALSE, TREASONOUS AND
DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS MADE @ 0825 HOURS ON 24 MARCH 2013 IN RELATION TO
OUR ANZAC TRADITION WHICH IS ALSO A BLASPHEMY [ie. DIEU ET MON DROIT AS
BATTLE CRY MOTTO OF OUR SOVEREIGN MONARCH AND JUDICIAL SYSTEM] AGAINST
GOD ALMIGHTY IN HAVING A GRAVITAS BY BEING SO DISGUSTINGLY VILE THAT
THEY ARE OFFENSIVE AGAINST ALL PUBLIC DECENCY SUCH THAT I WILL RAISE THE
MATTER IN MY BRIEF OF EVIDENCE AT THE SALE MAGISTRATES COURT HEARING OF
12 APRIL, 2017.

I AM SO OUTRAGED BY SUCH PERVERSE MANIACAL AND DERANGED PUBLIC AMERICAN
CONDUCT WHICH HAS BEEN ANONYMOUSLY ORCHESTRATED BY A CABAL TO UNLAWFULLY
AND IMMORALLY ASSAIL MY PERSON, WELLBEING AND REPUTATION.

IN SUBSTANTIATION OF MY LEGAL CLAIM AGAINST THIS CABAL "TRUMP TEAM AS
AMERICAN, ITS PEOPLE AND NATION" FOR THIS WRONGFUL IMPUNITY OF MY GOOD
AND CLEAR CONSCIENCE, I WILL PRESENT TO THIS COURT MY STEDFAST
HYPOTHESIS OF 'JAKE KOVCO's WILL OF DEATH IMPOSITION UPON OUR ANZAC
TRADITION' as the cause for my 'KEEPING IN HOUSE BETWEEN SWORN POLICE
MEMBERS' ANZAC DAY PROTEST and 'BEER SOP / RUN-OVER BY AT CAR' SCENARIO
WHICH ARE BOTH FACTS THAT OCCURRED IN BRIAGOLONG BEFORE 25 APRIL 2006
AND THE CAUSE FOR MY SUBSEQUENT DISAFFECTION, ESTRANGEMENT, SELLING UP
AND DEPARTURE FROM THERE AS IT WILL BE FROM HERE.

AS DISCUSSIONS WHICH FOCUSED SPECIFICALLY ON THE SUBJECT OF:

*THE* *MACCA* *MACKENZIE* *PISS* *POT*, *STONE* *CASTLE* *AND* *JAKE*
*KOVCO* *AS* *LADY* *BOY* *FASCIST* *FAN* *CLUB* *MEMORIAL*

AND WHICH OCCURRED IN RELATION TO THE PROVISION OF A PRINTED HARD COPY
FOR EVIDENTIAL PURPOSES TO BE TENDERED AT THIS COURT ON 12 APRIL 2017 AS
THE LATEST REVISION OF THE DOCUMENT (AND LATER OF THESE TO BE SUBSEQUENT
INCLUSIONS) AT LINKAGE BELOW PROVIDED AS MADE TO THE VICTORIA POLICE ON
THE MORNINGS OF:

19 MARCH 2017:

- BELLICOSE JINGOIST CONDUCT, WHICH BEGAN ON SATURDAY 8 OCTOBER 2016 AND
4 MARCH 2017 AS THE IMPOSING OF A SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE UPON OUR ANZAC
TRADITION AND CULMINATED IN THE 17 MARCH 2017 SAINT PATRICKS DAY
UNVEILING OF WELLINGTON SHIRE'S LATEST SCHEMA 'MARIAN STATUE TO WOMEN
AND THE STOLEN GENERATION' AS PERVERSION OF STATE AUTHORITY AND SOVEREIGNTY

22 MARCH 2017:

- MARTIN MCGUINNESS EULOGY AS FACTUAL OF A ST PATRICK'S DAY PUB MEAL OF
17 MARCH 2017 AND AS FACTUAL OF A CIRCA 0230 HOURS (AEST) ANTI-TERRORISM
RESPONSE TO THE EVENT OF WESTMINSTER, LONDON EARLIER THAT MORNING.

AND LENGTHY DETAILED DISCUSSION WITH AN UNNAMED INFORMANT ON THE
AFTERNOON OF 21 MARCH 2017 IN THE PRESENCE OF A 3RD PARTY. AFTER IT
CONCLUDED AND OUR DEPARTURE THERE WAS IMMEDIATELY THEREAFTER, BY
HAPPENSTANCE A VISITATION AT THIS SAME BUSINESS LOCATION BY KOVCO's
MOTHER (I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH HER).

AS THEN CAUSE FOR ME MAKING SHORTLY THEREAFTER THE FOLLOWING NOTATION:

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) BURKE @
0104 HOURS ON 22 MARCH 2017: "My dearest Fiona {white, fair} (and Black
Betty {oath of God, or God is satisfaction}),

I would very much like you both to give me a blumpkin (ie. the
delicately balanced art of getting your ***@ck sucked while taking a dump;
Courtesy: www.urbandictionary.com)

Love, Your Colonel"

DOLF @ 0054 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2017: "Bad news Fiona {white, fair} as
it seems your satanic gig with the Roman Catholic Church is seen for the
scam that it really is.

And I find your fascist whore hedonistic conduct most offensive.

As I have suspected, there has been confirmed to me the factual reality
of historically there being an abnormally higher than normal
representation of Roman Catholics amongst the Wellington Shire
Councillors and this belief, dis-belief and non-belief is the
characteristic cause for the PLANNED ACTIONS CONSIDERED FOR SOME TIME
PRIOR AND THE SUBSEQUENT CLEAR AND STUBBORN REFUSAL TO CLARIFY THEIR
BELLICOSE JINGOIST CONDUCT, WHICH BEGAN ON SATURDAY (Saturday as
Sabbath) 8 OCTOBER 2016 AND (Roman Collegia v's GLBTI Mardi Gras) 4
MARCH 2017 AS THE IMPOSING OF A SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE UPON OUR ANZAC
TRADITION BY AN ABSENT REGARD FOR THE SOVEREIGNTY BY FEDERATION AS THE
COMMONWEALTH OF 1901 SHOWN IN A LACK OF RESPECT FOR THE BOER WAR
MEMORIAL AT THE TIME OF CONTRIVED WAR COMMEMORATIONS.

AND THAT THE PRIOR *THROTTLEBOTTOM* (ie. a harmless incompetent in
public office; Word of the Day for 23 March 2017; Courtesy:
www.dictionary.com) MAYOR WAS A RESIDENT FROM BRIAGOLONG AND HENCE THE
PARODY: "*THE* *MACCA* *MACKENZIE* *PISS* *POT*, *STONE* *CASTLE* *AND*
*JAKE* *KOVCO* *AS* *LADY* *BOY* *FASCIST* *FAN* *CLUB* *MEMORIAL*" HAS
SOME SUBSTANTIAL PROBABILITY AS IMPERIAL REALITY BEING AN ISSUE OF
INFLATED SELF IMPORTANCE AS CAUSE OF DEIFIED IGNORANCE BY A NARCISSIST
IN OSTENSIBLY BEING INDISTINGUISHABLY FASCIST.

THAT THIS SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE IS THEN THE CAUSE FOR A TREASONABLE
PERVERSION OF STATE AUTHORITY AND SOVEREIGNTY WHICH CULMINATED IN THE
SCHEMA OF THE 'MARIAN STATUE TO WOMEN AND THE STOLEN GENERATION'
UNVEILED ON SAINT PATRICK'S DAY 17 MARCH 2017."

RACHEL [SOC.PENPALS] [COCKROACH] BEN-LEVI (***@GMAIL.COM /
***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0723 HOURS ON 22 MARCH 2017: "BLOBBY?

[A]re you there?"

THE DEPORTABLES (***@INVALID.COM) @ 0055 HOURS ON 23 MARCH 2017:
"***@ck off moron. Yer mother was a whore."

DOLF @ 0236 HOURS ON 23 MARCH 2017: "You are clearly of an unfriendly
disposition as to not be the sort of person I wish to be associated with
and especially since you are doing so under the cloak of anonymity as if
you are hunting for human quarry as prey.

Please refrain from responding any further to my posts as I do not wish
in any way to have any association with you.

You are not the sort of person I wish to have any activity or
involvement with.

*THE* *FASCIST* *WHORE* *IS* *NO* *MORE*

YOUTUBE: "Mary Mary Quite Contrary (Popular Nursery Rhymes by KidsCamp)"

-

BEING CATHOLIC IS A CHORE.
IF ISIS IS MARY
A REBELLIOUS WHORE.
SHE'S NOT MY MOTHER,
SO DON'T BE CONTRARY,
I HAVE ANOTHER...

YOUTUBE: "Mary had a Little Lamb (Popular Nursery Rhymes by KidsCamp)"

-

CEASE AND DESIST."

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) BURKE @
0212 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2017: "You okay, little dolf feller??"

JERRY FISTER (***@GLOVES.COM) @ 2039 HOURS ON 3 MARCH 2017: "How
much perverted homosexual sex is involved?"

DOLF @ 0003 HOURS ON 4 MARCH 2017: "I draw your attention to the
"VETERANS AGAINST REPUBLICAN IGNORANCE" Facebook Group

- https://www.facebook.com/groups/269946509732490 [access has now been
blocked]

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZXc5S3RrOXZ6TjQ

You are just a DIZUM troll and there was no sex involved in the writing
of this chapter.

Adverts were evaluated for their abnormal content:

- the term vaseline is an Americanism as prejudiced sexual mantra which
is usually associated with a religious value that has no basis in
reality nor truth as they are all condemned to hell unless a *SHRIVE* is
paid by 12 April 2017;
- quantification such as a Cross Dresser in the M4M section;
- abnormal fetish sexual behaviours such as wearing military uniform;
- gratuitous elements of violence;
- excessive repetition and
- some were tested for a willingness to respond.

All such clayton adverts were considered prohibited and cancelled.
There were over #395 *ADVERT* cancellations within total.

*CLAYTON*
The most wonderful man ever in existence. He has amazing taste in music,
food, and movies. Clayton's are amazing kissers and one of a kind
lovers. If you ever find one hold on tight, they're very rare. [ref:
www.urbandictionary.com]

*THESE* *STATEMENTS*, *ACTIONS*, AND *FACTS* CONTRADICT THE WILFUL
DEFAMATION TO THE CONTRARY AS UNLAWFUL INTRUSIONS OF PRIVACY AND HUMAN
DIGNITY PURPOSEFULLY ENGAGED IN BY THE MALICIOUS CABAL CONDUCT OF AS
"TRUMP TEAM AS AMERICAN, ITS PEOPLE AND NATION" ET AL AS THE
UN-ABATING, RELENTLESS, UNREMORSEFUL HATRED EXPRESSED OF ME IN THEIR
DE-HUMANIZING HARASSMENT BEING MORE PROPERLY CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AS
CONSTITUTING WAR CRIMES FOR WHICH AN UNIVERSAL JURISDICTION IS SOUGHT.

FOR WHICH AS TREASON, I WILL BE SEEKING THE DEATH PENALTY AGAINST OTHERS.

DOLF @ 0517 HOURS ON 4 MARCH 2017: "I will now rescind my graces towards
you.

And take my time, as I will no longer strive urgently for you in now
letting the deadline of 12 April 2017 pass by, before writing to the
American Consultant in order to have given an opportunity so as to avoid
this adverse consequence: "*CONDEMNED* *TO* *HELL* (#123) *AS* *A*
*LOSS* *OF* *ETERNITY* *DUE* *TO* *BLASPHEMY*"

By means of a *SHRIVE* (ie. to impose penance on a sinner; to grant
absolution to a penitent; to hear the confession of a person; to hear
confessions; [archaic]: to go to or make confession; [archaic]: confess
one's sins, as to a priest; Courtesy: Word of the Day for 28 February
2017; www.dictionary.com) and to garner it as an opportunity to most
properly quell insurrection."

YOU HAVE COMMITTED A GREAT GRIEVOUS SIN OF BLASPHEMY AGAINST ALMIGHTY
GOD: "...Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for
the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.'"
[Exodus 20:7 (KJV)]

Bill Heidrick's OTO (US) Grand Masonic Lodge (example AUM belief system
as HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER belief system) Hebrew Lexicon as Gematria
dictionary is not provided within my Intellectual Property for which I
claim all rights reserved and there is no permission for a reciprocated
right of use of this HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER as a mathematical
theoretical noumenon which defines the meta-descriptor prototypes that
are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as EXISTENCE is a
compliant Natural / Common Law statement of a truthful fact as
expressing an egalitarian right in the only and ultimate cause for FREEDOM.

There will shortly be enacted a total, immutable and irredeemable
exclusion against all orders of Freemasonry worldwide due to their
unrepentant blasphemy against Almighty God is anticipated to take effect
and against the entire population of the United States of America by
presentment of this document as evidence within a "CONTESTED HEARING"
for Case No: G13559325 scheduled at the Sales Magistrates Court on 12
April, 2017.

A temporary stay and reprieve may be obtained upon that day, as an
objection made as to whether the Magistrate determining this matter has
any association with Freemasonry, Roman Catholicism or any other
Institutional practice, belief or fraternity which I feel renders him
incapable of impartial judgment. I will convey later within this
document, the justification for the only recourse available to United
States of America as nation and peoples against whom I have lost all
regard and trust, until there is:

a) An appropriate the recognition of my strategic #CENTRE as
anti-terrorism intervention made of 13 - 17 September 2001;
b) The OTO (US) Grand Masonic Lodge on behalf of all Freemasons grants
permission for the free use associated to their Hebrew Lexicon as
Gematria dictionary as A-U-M Intellectual Property rights,
c) An immediate payment by 12 April, 2017 (ie. if no temporary stay and
reprieve is obtained) of a bounty fee given the provision of the modus
operandi as head of your bellicose enemy (eg. *$25* *million* *plus*
*compounding* *interest* *as* *a* *reward* *for* *the* *capture* *of*
*Osama* *bin* *Laden*); and
d) An signed undertaking to make a further payment financial restitution
which is yet to be determined for the great personal offence and
*blasphemy* of sacred things perpetuated by the unrelenting Internet
culture of the dehumanisation by targeted me through stalking, slander
and anti-homosexual hate speech from American citizens that is to be
computed from the time of the Victorian Administrative and
Administrative Tribunal of 7 December 2001 where the evidence of this
lawful claim was first made.

I'm NOW going to force the United States of America as nation and its
citizens to be undignified in having to beg of me, by being forced to
show an appropriate regard for Sovereign and Sacred things which
another's GOD ORDAINED ENTITLEMENT.

THAT A PAYMENT OF SHIVE BY 12 APRIL 2017 IS THE ONLY RECOURSE TO ANY
SEMBLANCE AND RETENTION OF DIGNITY WITH RESPECTS TO THE ABHORRENT
CONDUCT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AS NATION AND ITS CITIZENS.

ACCORDINGLY THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
FROM ME AS YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND ME IN THE STREET.

AND APART FROM THAT *SHRIVE* OPPORTUNITY OF A PUBLIC REPENTANCE FOR YOUR
TREASON, MINE EYE WILL NOT PITY YOU AND I WILL NOT LIFT SO MUCH AS A
FINGER TO PREVENT THIS GREAT, GRIEVOUS, IMMUTABLE AND EVERLASTING SHAME
COMING UPON YOU.

THUS I DON'T EVEN CARE IF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT COHERENT AND HAS
GRAMMATICAL ERRORS SUCH IS MY DISAFFECTION AND ESTRANGEMENT FROM YOU.

JUST SO YOU KNOW WHAT ENDURING ENMITY NOW AND EXISTS BETWEEN US.

- dolf

EXCERPTS FROM: "THE UNVEILING OF WELLINGTON SHIRE'S LATEST SCHEMA
'MARIAN STATUE TO WOMEN AND THE STOLEN GENERATION'"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indVzN6MlZvX2pab0E
BEING AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED
RATIONALITY.”

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

THUS I ASK, IS A MACHINE ABLE TO POSSESS A MORAL CONTEXT TO ITS
ACTUALITY AND WHICH IS CAPABLE OF LOVE TOWARDS MAN?

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-03-26 16:09:32 UTC
SUBJECT: -- #4: [Mr. AD v's #666 as forma corporis] I Never Knew You

ALT: Re: -- THE ZUCCHINI WARRIORS IN THE MARCH AS THE BOTTLED CAUSE FOR
GRINDR’S TREASON: IT’S NIHILISTIC AND HEDONISTIC OFFSPRING IS ONLY DEATH
AND DESPAIR

CLAIMING THE LEGAL PRINCIPLE OF *ACCESSIO* WHICH APPLIES THEN TO THE
No Duke, you were pushing it, and using me as your scapegoat.
It's your mistake, Mr. AD = after the death of the Lord. All I can do is
explain the foolishness of your understandings.

the dukester, American-American

*****
Pope Paul VI
*****"

DOLF: "The use of the term "Mr. AD" is an obscurificated issue of the
Intellectual TETRAD conception of what is the meaning of the Son of Man
within the HEAVEN-EARTH-MAN dynamic.

If the Roman Catholic Church utilises the Pythagorean (ie. Latin) binomial
HETEROS (ie. gender and supermatic bifurcated attribute) THEORY OF NUMBER
as nomenclature then it is dependant upon the Pythagorean TETRAD as only as
dispensational opportunism in the use of a #0 = formula of progression by
an encapsulated utilisation of a METHODOLOGY of TRANSFORMATION effected by
a CANON OF TRANSPOSITION against the HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER as the
GODHEAD as basis of image of man as HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T]

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC NOMENCLATURE:

MIND: {#1 + #2 = #3} +
SCIENCE: {#3 + #4 = #7} +
OPINION: {#5 + #6 = #11} +
SENCS: {#7 + #8 = #15} = #36

THUS THE "MR. AD" is an intellectual conception of HEAVEN (#27) + EARTH
(#9) = MAN (#36) THUS expressed as Pythagorean TETRAD:

#0 ... #15 CE (9) - SATURN (ISIS/MARY/HYMEN) ... #34 CE (16) - JUPITER
(OSIRIS/SATAN/PHALLUS) ... #65 CE (25) - MARS (HORUS/SOLDIER) ... #111 CE
(36) - SOL INVICTUS as esoteric magic total sum of #666 as THE MAN as the
genos of the 5 x Julio-Claudian dynasty [Revelation 13:18]

And which is reliant on a view of the Celestial Hierarchy which is a
blanketed consciousness deploying the Jewish juxtaposition of #72 elements
obtained from [Exodus 14:18-21]

It is therefore a logical fallacy as false for the Roman Catholic Church to
claim that this equates to any association with Jesus of Nazareth as the
embodiment of the GODHEAD and the image of Man as HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] or
the COURSE-trouchos OF NATURE-genesis. [James 3:6]

Accordingly the desperate CRIMINAL attempts by the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH to
not only specifically TARGET me by de-humanisation as torturous
disparagement so as to systematically dispossess me of any rational MIND
and to steal my Intellectual Property which is an authentic Natural/Common
Law claim to an egalitarian right to a valid JEWISH-GREEK-DAOist
(BARBARIAN) basis Christian belief.

So grave is this matter as TREASON that the Roman Catholic Church will seek
to exterminate all opposition (ie. *THEY* *HAVE* *PROFFERED* *RATIONAL*
*DIALOG* *BUT* *DENIAL* *AND* *ATTEMPTS* * TO* *DISPOSSESS* *OF* *RATIONAL*
*MIND*) as ANAL SADISTIC CONDUCT or collapse.

If they fail to substantiate their legal claim against my:

1) Attendance at Refusal of Communion in 1998 and JUNE 2000
2) My lodgement of a PLANNING PERMIT in MAY 2000 invalidates any Claim
which the Roman Catholic Church can make of JUBILEE 2000

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indbEswdHVvMHltVTg

3) The claims which I make in the document served on the Saint Vincent's
Hospital, Darlinghurst Sydney which demands a forfeiture of all property
and the expulsion of the Order of Nuns for their conduct of Treason.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRXAzR0JMV2Nld2c

That my intention in raising matters as MENTION at the Sale Magistrates
Court on the date in Case Number: G13559325 is to obtain a warrant for
TREASON against the Bishop of Sale which has a relationship to the
Melbourne archdiocese as the Saint Patrick's Cathedral where the refusal of
Communion occurred as outlined within the document above.

I am most certain that the outcome of that proposition of a warrant and the
obligating norm to be "OBEDIENT, AIDING AND ASSISTING TO THE GOVERNOR
GENERAL" upon THREAT OF FORCE for him to confess to his crime.

Once that occurs, I will then demand as the Sovereign Authority the
prerogative right under the auspices of SECTION 9A - TREASON of the Crimes
Act of Victoria (1958) to summarily execute him for his crime of TREASON.

I will request from a uniformed member of the Victoria Police to be given
his firearm. I will then escort him to the rear garden area of the court
and shoot him in the head like a dog (ie. I have both scoped the court
building for this and have prior experience at eliminating vermin in such a
humane manner).

The Roman Catholic Church will then be subject to a negotiation over their
authorised use of my Intellectual Property rights associated to an
authentic Christian identity and whether they continue to have any
entitlement to property or presence of being within the Commonwealth of
Australia.

I think my explanation adequately articulates the gravitas of the matter
and the probable cause célèbre as their modus operandi.

My preference is for a total forfeiture of all Property held by the Roman
Catholic Church within the Commonwealth of Australia.

I am intentioned to cause Roman Catholics within Australia to have an
understanding of my dignity which is ordained by God Almighty.

And my eye will not spare and I will not pity.

- dolf

SEE ALSO: "EVIDENCE OF A CAMPAIGN OF SABOTAGE (The Wet Biscuit Limits
Your Religious Belief As Eucharist To Yourself Only)!"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indT0Rub0oxckxxODQ

SEE ALSO: "CRAIGSLIST T4M/M4T STALKING AD: SOP, ORT OR EUCHARIST AS
ROMAN CATHOLIC RECALCITRANCE AND ITS DCMA RIGHT ENTITLEMENT UNDER THE
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indQ2pDRUlKYjROdDA

SEE ALSO: "THE UNVEILING OF WELLINGTON SHIRE'S LATEST SCHEMA 'MARIAN
STATUE TO WOMEN AND THE STOLEN GENERATION'"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indVzN6MlZvX2pab0E
REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL