-- Kangaroo Jack: G'Day USA!
2017-06-13 22:59:20 UTC

WHY LAY DOWN?
PREFER A BEX.
THAN A RAPE
FROM A CLOWN
SUBJECT WAS: I WENT
.
to bed
i wish i could go with you... :-)
No you don't. He has smallcocks syndrome.
LOL
i like older men... :-)
-- WORDS WITH FRIENDS --
"THAT MAY BE YOURS
AS JIZ BIZ MADAM.
WHY SPY SUCH GAME?
I'M NOT INTO COUGARS
LET'S KEEP IT MA'AM.
SO THERE'S NO BLAME."
- dolf
-- ARSE BANDITS --
YEAH BROILJAB
HOUSE OF NEEDLES?
PARK IT HERE
SLICE AND STAB
BUNCH OF WEASLES
NO LAW TO FEAR
*** INCLUDE "IN VALIUM (LATIN) for a weight reduction drug" BRAND
SUBSTITUTION NARRATIVE WITH CATHOLIC COLUMBIAN MAFIA DRUG LORDS JUICING UP
GHB TO MAIM AND THE WE "SAY NAY TO ***@NT BUNT" MANTRA SO AS TO INCITE FEAR
IN SUPPORT OF "PILL TESTING" AS PRIORITY EMPHASIS ON HARM MINIMISATION.
aww gweggles, you know emmy is going to be mad as hell about you
posting as him when he gets released from the hard labor camp in
November.
Emmett's gonna be happy when he finds out I have
been keeping his name in the spotlight after you
and Renee tried so hard to shut him up. He will
be laughing his ass off that you FAILED to keep
his opinions off Usenet.
-- NEO-FASCIST KERNEL BURKE INVOLVED WITHIN A CAUSE CELEBRE ASSOCIATED TO
BRIAGOLONG ANZAC DAY PROTEST AGAINST JAKE KOVCO'S NECROPHILIA AMERICAN AND
ARREST AS IN-HOUSE PATRIOT PANTOMIME
Do you like my *SIBYLLIBE* *ORACLES* Kernel?
*SIBYLLINE* (adjective)
- mysterious; cryptic.
- of, resembling, or characteristic of a sibyl; prophetic; oracular.
- Word of the Day for 14 June 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com
And then there was the *SODOMITE* *PROPHECY*?
*PRELAPSARIAN*
i suppose you're in charge of the dictionary, too?"
DOLF: "I have over 20 years unity of apperception as GOOGLE GROUPS resource
-- STRAWBERRIES --
"CALIGULA'S ARMY MARCHES,
ALL ACROSS THE LAND.
THE TRIUMPHANT ARCHES.
WITH BASKETS IN HAND.
LIKE A LITTLE SMURF,
THEY'RE HARD TO FIND.
FROM MOUNT TO SURF.
IT'S SUCH A GRIND.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
TIME IS MONEY.
IT'S OFF TO TRUMP TOWER.
TRY NOT TO BE FUNNY.
SPIT THE DUMMY.
SO MUCH TO COUNT.
PEE A PENNY.
MORE TO MOUNT."
I ought have to have a "Word With Friends" at TIME WARNER (I raised the
notion within email many years ago, but with the NBN you know how long that
can take) and see if we can also put a bullet to the head of that neo
What do you think of our PATRIOT hero named: "KANGAROO JACK"
-- JACKNOTE --
I WANT YOU TO NOTE.
THAT JACK IS BACK.
NOT TO SOUND VAIN.
I DON'T WANT TO GLOAT.
DOESN'T PASS A BUCK.
LIKE JOHN WAYNE.
YOUTUBE: "Kangaroo Jack - The Kangaroo got the Money"
-

-

-- JIZ BIZ: I HEAR THEY DELIBERATELY CRASH CARS IN THE SWISS ALPS FOR
SYMPATHY AND TO HELP APPLE DEVELOPMENT
*DID* *YOU* *GET* *AN* *INSURANCE* *PAYOUT* *FOR* *YOUR* *DELIBERATE* *AND*
*STAGED* *ACCIDENT*?
-- TOP GEAR STAGE --
"YOU ARE NO HERO.
BUT A TRAGIC.
THEY'LL PAY ZERO.
FOR SUCH A DICK."
"'I'm not dead': Top Gear star Richard Hammond speaks from hospital bed."
-
http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/06/11/02/22/top-gear-s-hammond-in-horror-crash#CIevWbGmfIAZBfyM.99
It would have been more plausible if you were dead...
BROILJAB LIAR
I suppose given such a value as one of the few angel 😇 empathies that I've
seen from you, do you then want to have a Catholic Priest give you the last
rights?
YOUTUBE: "The Exorcist What An Excellent Day For An Exorcism."
-

I'm planning for when you are executed (ie. I hope it doesn't take 25 years
like American Truth, Justice or what ever way) for dehumanising cause
célèbre as crimes against humanity and treasonous and war crimes usually
are.
So in your face douche bag 💼
YOUTUBE: "I'm Melting! - The Wizard of Oz Movie(1939)"

- dolf
That's it! I'm calling yer shrink right away.
"LORD, WHAT FOOLS THESE MORTALS BE..."
PROOF THAT NEO-FASCIST KERNEL BURKE INVOLVED WITHIN A CAUSE CELEBRE
ASSOCIATED TO BRIAGOLONG ANZAC DAY PROTEST AGAINST JAKE KOVCO'S NECROPHILIA
AMERICAN AND ARREST
*I* *AM* *SEEKING* *THE* *DEATH* *PENALTY* *AGAINST* *ALL* *OF* *THEM*
*FOR* *TREASON* FOR EHICH A UNIVERSAL JURISDICTION APPLIES.
-- MANAGING FLY STRIKE AND NOTE THAT WETHERED RAMS ARE LESS AGGRESSIVE
(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 13 June, 2017
I hope you lot aren't playing dead already.
YOUTUBE: "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"
-

That's too soon in the script isn't it and wasn't there suppose to be a
rapacious slaughter where you each take a token trophy.
wethered nutter who carry their knackers in a jar as the only means to
preserve any semblance of association to manhood.
I wonder if you were ever hell-bent (ie. determined to achieve something at
all costs) on a church wedding as a vanity against the name of God?
-- TAKE ME TO CHURCH AND THEN DO ME OVER: BASTILLE DAY --
"HAIL GOD OF HYMEN.
I AM BORN OF THEE.
ME THE RISEN SUN,
MOON, A BRIDE TO BE.
THE HAND THAT ROCKS THE CRADLE.
IT MARCHES OFF TO WAR.
I SAT THERE AT THE TABLE. QUOTING ODES OF AWE."
YOUTUBE VIDEO: "Hozier - Take Me To Church"
-

It also serves as a lexicon expansion of the meta-descriptor prototypes
which contributes to a consensual view of the universe of discourse.
Government in my view is a semantic construct.
And I do like (*yet* *you* *think* *you* *have* *the* *power* *to* *vote*)
when the division is the most equitably oblique (YIN/YANG in equilibrium)
Does this then produce an irrationality, irreconcilability, incongruity or
the most efficient of government?
In that, you must strive for outcomes by articulate speech as persuasion,
the building of consensus as agreeability and in the absence of
disproportionate power so as to effect change and make any advantage of
cause.
GOD KNOWS."
sadistic, if you don't mind my saying so."
DOLF: "Don't tell me that Sister Fiona {white} and Black Betty {ie.
Elizabeth: Oath of God; satisfaction} like the nuns of Saint Vincent's
Hospital are now soppy and inconsolable.
There are no shades of GREY or ROSE coloured glasses with me as I see the
world in the spectrum of the rainbow.
YOUTUBE: "Queen - We Are The Champions (Official Video)"
-

Give an accountability for your statements or take it like a man you
demented whore of Babylon.
- In sensu tamen non obliviscar tui
- You will never forget the feeling
But we are not as you slanderously suggest incapable of Christian charity
{#465} and human empathy {#307} as piety.
And do mind showing a proper respect by using capitalism."
DOLF: "Managing flystrike on *wethered* *sheep*.
'Preventing flystrike is more economical than treating it. Short term
management tools such as *strategic* *chemical* *application*, *crutching*
and shearing, and controlling worms and *dags* will be beneficial in the
short term, whilst producers looking for a longer term solution should
investigate genetic options such as *breeding* for reduced *dags* and
*wrinkle*.'"
PICK WHICH APPLIES
1) But what complaint can a senile impotent prick, a dag festering
arsehole and a coward with no balls ('wethered') that you are--by hiding
under a cloak of anonymity, when you can only bleat (ie. speak or complain
in a weak, querulous, or foolish way) as an onomatopoeia.
2) As you are without any *foundation* and have the moral scruples of a dag
festering ANAL-SADISTIC (ie. displaying abnormal aggressive and destructive
tendencies supposedly caused by fixation at the anal stage of development)
MAGGOT--anti-semitic that you are.
3) That the dag *festering* anal-sadistic (ie. displaying abnormal
aggressive and destructive tendencies supposedly caused by fixation at the
anal stage of development) maggot Roman Catholic street protesters can now
eat shit (an exclamation expressing anger or contempt for, or rejection of,
-

-- KOO WEE --
TINKLE TINKLE,
LITTLE STAR.
SICKLE YA PICKLE,
MY SILENT JAR.
confronting for you--your requirement to preserve your ego at all costs
would override even logic itself.
SUBJECT: Kangaroo Jack: G'Day USA!

YOUTUBE: "Kangaroo Jack: G'Day USA! - Trailer"

-

Get use to the idea that your ego ought to impose itself by any means
whatsoever upon my self-identity as formula as autonomy.
-- APPLE SLICE --
GUILTY AS SIN,
NOT REALLY NICE.
OVERTAKE TIME.
TRUTH'S DEVICE.
HEAR IT RHYME
OUR NANO IS IN.
Het lijkt erop dat u onderworpen bent aan een gemeenschappelijke stroom
Verzet is zinloos - you will be assimilated!
YOUTUBE: "The Borg Assimilation"
-

The fragile, pathetic, frightened and circumstantial condition which is
your existence is clearly conveyed by the deprivation of language, which
isn't really sufficient as a quality or quantity to even authenticate your
humanity.
A cockatoo would have a larger vocabulary!
Because of the prerogative of the HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] THEORY OF NUMBER AS
PARADIGM over the HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER METHODOLOGY there ought to be a
tribute tax payable or the consequence of a terminated faith."
- dolf
DIEU ET MON DROIT
- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNkFKVl84OHhvWTA
#FLY #STRIKE #WETHERED
Initial Post: 13 June 2017
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-06-13 23:37:25 UTC
Post by dolf
JUST SOME PRODUCTION NOTE
I want to make on BROILJAB AS A WEAPON URBAN TERRORISM FROM THREE
PERSPECTIVES AS URGENT OF ISSUES OF HARM MINIMISATION:

a) AMORALITY AS MASQUERADED PIETY WHICH IS CRIMINALITY AND ITS INDECENCY
FOR THE DIGNITY OF THE PERSON

- AFGHANISTAN TALIBAN WITH HEROIN
- COLUMBIAN CATHOLIC MAFIA WITH SUBSTITUTION
- ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS WITH GOD'S KNOWS WHAT SERPENT'S VENOM

So concerned in the instance of the Taliban hanging dogs up in tree, that I
sought to convey Christopher Cowan (now deceased) as author of 'Spiral
Dynamics: Mastering Values, Leadership, Change' that there was a potential
that the illicit recreational drug could become a method of intentional
killing civilians as barbaric war crime.

He took my concerns to the American CIA.

Given recent recent valium and GHB events within Australia, I think it
urgent to speak up.

b) Whilst I am aware of local events of ***@NT BUNT which are mostly likely
economic opportunism. The recent events are far more sinister and
exhibited a pervasiveness of organised crime which has command and control
and believe they are invisible and untouchable from the law.

c) that I have had a bacterial brain infection as cryptococcal meningitis
acquired from pigeon faeces in Elizabeth St (yes our street) which required
6 weeks hospitalisation.

If organised crime (TRIAD or otherwise) can infiltrate a pharmaceutical
company well then we must make sure that places CSIRO which may have access
to such biological components, have reviews of their personnel and regimes
of security.
Post by dolf
pretty good compliment from you
-- VIRTUAL CONCEIT WALL --
SARCASM AND WIT.
IS FAVOURED HUMOUR.
TO NARCISSISTIC DECEIT.
OF DISEASE AND TUMOUR.
YOUR MURDEROUS HEAT.
AND SEDITIOUS CLAMOUR.
- dolf
then leave yourself alone
-- DON'S DIDDLE --
I DON'T EVEN TWEAK.
WHILE I TWITTER.
EITHER PLAY POSSUM.
NOR CAM MY BEAK.
DON'T BE SO BITTER.
FOUL & GRUESOME.
YOUR SUCH A FREAK.
YOUTUBE: "TECH: Raven Beak Prison"
- http://youtu.be/NkxyIW5s1eU
- dolf
and then ram your rear
-- TECHNO YAWN --
OH ANAL REFLEX.
DON'T WANNA GAP.
WHY LAY DOWN?
PREFER A BEX.
THAN A RAPE
FROM A CLOWN
SUBJECT WAS: I WENT
.
- http://youtu.be/bRTWGtMulLA
- http://youtu.be/5DtTzfMZFSQ
- http://youtu.be/mYbKYyYkx1o
http://youtu.be/aopdD9Cu-So
- http://youtu.be/yCjJyiqpAuU
- http://youtu.be/PVjiKRfKpPI
- http://youtu.be/04854XqcfCY
- http://youtu.be/5w0Vzjf0b5M
- http://youtu.be/6qJ-wbmi0vs
- http://youtu.be/AkasJZZxRU0

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-06-13 23:38:43 UTC
Post by dolf
JUST SOME PRODUCTION NOTE
I want to make a COMMENT on BROILJAB AS A WEAPON OF URBAN TERRORISM FROM THREE

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-06-14 00:38:37 UTC
Post by dolf
[...]
One further point I wish to make, is to foster a culture of multi-vitamin
as not a substitute for lack of a proper diet. But to put forth the
hypothesis that disease and adverse effects of recreational drug use such
as psychiatric events, but not limited to might possibly reduced by
avoiding nutrient (as vitamins/ minerals).

If you aren't taking a vitamin pill--think twice about taking any
recreational drugs.
Post by dolf
[...]
Get use to the idea that your ego ought NOT to impose itself by any means

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-06-14 00:41:38 UTC
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
[...]
as psychiatric events, but not limited to might possibly BE reduced by
avoiding nutrient (as vitamins/ minerals) DEFICIENCY.