— TODAY HOST SLAMS DECISION TO RELEASE NEW AVENGERS FILM ON ANZAC DAY
2018-04-18 23:58:40 UTC
— TODAY HOST SLAMS DECISION TO RELEASE NEW AVENGERS FILM ON ANZAC DAY

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 19 April, 2018

KARL STEFANOVIC: “The Diggers who died, Diggers not much older than them.

For who[m]?

For us.

I might be a wowzer, but please keep this day sacred.”

<http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/movies/today-host-slams-decision-to-release-new-avengers-film-on-anzac-day/news-story/a0a6b861b8bc6540667b332757261880>

DOLF: “Karl’s comment ought to be clarified so as to avoid JINGOISM as the
“FOR US” exclusivity.

My objection has always been ROMAN CATHOLICS / FREEMASONRY imposing {#17 /
#33 - #INR / #65 - SOLDIER} a @5 - substituted HETEROS ethic upon our {#390
/ #288 / #419} war dead and usurping the @1 - SOVEREIGNTY of our #391 -
HOMOIOS basis of our Commonwealth’s Governance which is defined as a
PRINCIPLE that is circumscribed by Queen Victoria’s Letters Patent of 17
September 1900 as the instrumentation of Federation into a nation.

It is not and never was a disrespect nor disruption of our BOER / ANZAC
tradition...

...and in point any ambivalence to such an expression of value or its
denial constitutes a treasonous disrespect as blasphemy.”

- dolf

Initial Post: 19 April 2018
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf

#33 - #INR / #65 - SOLDIER} a @5 - substituted HETEROS ethic upon our {#390
/ #288 / #419} war dead and usurping the @1 - SOVEREIGNTY of our #391 -
HOMOIOS basis of our Commonwealth’s Governance which is defined as a
PRINCIPLE that is circumscribed by Queen Victoria’s Letters Patent of 17
September 1900 as the instrumentation of Federation into a nation.

It is not and never was a disrespect nor disruption of our BOER / ANZAC
tradition...

...and in point of mathematical fact any ambivalence to such an expression

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf

#33 - #INR / #65 - SOLDIER} a @5 - substituted HETEROS ethic upon our {#390
/ #288 / #419} war dead and usurping the @1 - SOVEREIGNTY of the #391 -
HOMOIOS basis to our Commonwealth’s Governance which is defined as a
PRINCIPLE that is circumscribed {#13 / #21 / #37} by Queen Victoria’s
Letters Patent of 17 September 1900 as the instrumentation of Federation
into a nation.

My perspective is not and never was a disrespect nor disruption of our BOER
/ ANZAC tradition...

It’s such as the HETEROS binomial incommensurate irrationality being
descriptive of the enemy that the nation ought to be concerned about as I
have conveyed a mathematical fact in relation to our BOER / ANZAC tradition
which is logically sustainable by compliance with Immanuel Kant’s Critique
of Pure Reason published in 1781 / 1787.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/kant-first-critique-cambridge.pdf>

<http://www.grapple369.com/develop.html?OVERVIEW>

...and in point of mathematical fact any ambivalence to such an expression
of transcendent value or its denial constitutes a treasonous disrespect as
blasphemy.”

- dolf

Initial Post: 19 April 2018
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf

#33 - #INR / #65 - SOLDIER} a @5 - substituted HETEROS ethic upon our {#390
[...]

Cease your slander—I make a public statement again for the purposes of
legal action and determining liability for damages to reputation which you
are making as fraudulent piety being breaches of SECTION 116 of our
Constitution.

Can you count to TEN as a SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLE?

@1 - #17 - 2017
@2 - #33 - #INR
@3 - #65 - SOLDIER
@4 - #390
@5 - #288
@6 - #419
@7 - #391
@8 - #13 - Letters Patent
@9 - #21 - Bequeathed to Sovereign Heirs in perpetuity
@10 - #37 - Non-Deeming Action, Government Administration; I-Ching: H40 -
Release, Deliverance, Taking-Apart, Untangled; Tetra: 21 - Release;

[IMAGE: Egyptian ANKH as the basis of Fascist / Roman Catholic {ie.
hymeneal as marriage / sovereign dynamic v's Jewish Torah Intellectus as
Genitive Voluntātus} Empire Governance]

My case against you is won before it has even began—So I think a bullet
head nail pursuant to Section 9A of the CRIMES ACT Victoria (1958) will
solve your problem soon enough.

- dolf

Initial Post: 19 April 2018
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-04-19 02:54:12 UTC
— TODAY HOST SLAMS DECISION TO RELEASE NEW AVENGERS FILM ON ANZAC DAY

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 19 April, 2018

KARL STEFANOVIC: “The Diggers who died, Diggers not much older than them.

For who[m]?

For us.

I might be a wowzer, but please keep this day sacred.”

<http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/movies/today-host-slams-decision-to-release-new-avengers-film-on-anzac-day/news-story/a0a6b861b8bc6540667b332757261880>

DOLF: “Karl’s comment ought to be clarified so as to avoid JINGOISM being

#33 - #INR / #65 - SOLDIER} a @5 - substituted HETEROS ethic upon our {#390

@4 - #390 - WREATHS / CROWN / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE 4 July 1776

@5 - #288 - UMBRA / BEERSHEBA / 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 (HETEROS)
@6 - #419 - SLAUGHTER
@7 - #391 - HOMOIOS

#391 as [#70, #10, #20, #70, #50, #70, #40, #10, #1, #50] = oikonomia
(G3622): {#11 as #341} 1) the management of a household or of household
affairs; 1a) specifically, the management, oversight, administration, of
other's property; 1b) the office of a manager or overseer, stewardship; 1c)
administration, dispensation;

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ANKH-Fascist-Roman-Catholic-Empire-Governance.jpeg>

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf

#391 as [#70, #10, #20, #70, #50, #70, #40, #10, #1, #50] = oikonomia
(G3622): {#11 as #341} 1) the management of a household or of household
affairs; 1a) specifically, the management, oversight, administration, of
other's property; 1b) the office of a manager or overseer, stewardship; 1c)
administration, dispensation;
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ANKH-Fascist-Roman-Catholic-Empire-Governance.jpeg>

[IMAGE: Egyptian ANKH as the basis of Fascist / Roman Catholic {ie.
hymeneal as marriage / sovereign dynamic v's Jewish Torah Intellectus as
Genitive Voluntātus} Empire Governance]

My case against you is won before it has even began—So I think a bullet
head nail pursuant to Section 9A of the CRIMES ACT Victoria (1958) will
solve your problem soon enough.

- dolf

A DRAFT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM
THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/PeaceAgreement.pdf>

Nous: #37
Time: 14:00 hrs
Date: 2018.10.24
Torah:
Dao: Non-Deeming Action, Government Administration
Tetra: #21 - Release
I-Ching: H40 - Release, Deliverance, Taking-Apart, Untangled

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#298 / #361} / HETEROS {#325 / #334}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:6,col:5,nous:37>

***@zen: 1, row: 6, col: 5, nous: 37 [Time: 1400 hrs, Super: #298 /
#37 - Non-Deeming Action, Government Administration; I-Ching: H40 -
Release, Deliverance, Taking-Apart, Untangled; Tetra: 21 - Release, Ego:
#361 / #37 - Non-Deeming Action, Government Administration; I-Ching: H40 -
Release, Deliverance, Taking-Apart, Untangled; Tetra: 21 - Release]

@ APPROXIMATELY 1400 HOURS ON 19 APRIL 2018 there was open hostility
exhibited towards me and the SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES of QUEEN VICTORIA’s
LETTERS PATENT by two female representatives of the Returned Services
League (RSL) whom were representing themselves as sales agents for ANZAC
DAY 25 April 2018 centennial memorabilia.

When I attempted to provide a courtesy copy of this “Peace Agreement”
document to an uniformed member of the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) so
as to respect their dignity, the female (pictured right) and named LYN
became hostile towards me.

And repeatedly as hatred exclaimed, “#331 - NO.”

She then snatched the document out of my hands and disallowed the RAAF
member any access to it by placing it facedown upon the table as prejudiced
action.

Whereupon, I provided the sworn serviceman with a second copy and paused
momentarily to take two photographs of the recalcitrant female persons.