-- IVANKA'S MEMORIAL DAY POPSICLES
2017-05-30 21:30:04 UTC
Antworten
It's time you faced a war crimes trial in The Hague and had a measure of
real justice from the Dutch
On Tue, 30 May 2017 07:42:30 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
That's a cute idea, right from her pretty little head.
Personally, I'd like to suck her and her popsicles.
Just sayin'.
How RUDE! A good American does not lust after his
Commander-in-Chief's daughter in public, at least.
OH JESUS EFFIN' CHRIST!
YOU CAUGHT ME.
Treason is what treason does.
How peachy.
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-05-30 21:30:05 UTC
Antworten
It's time you faced a war crimes trial in The Hague and had a measure of
real justice from the Dutch
Cornhole Edmund J. Burke, Crapstain Neal Warren's sock #1
On 5/30/2017 8:55 AM, Gerk Hall, Crapstain Neal Warren's sock #2
On Tue, 30 May 2017 07:42:30 -0700, Cornhole Edmund J. Burke,
That's a cute idea, right from her pretty little head.
Personally, I'd like to suck her and her popsicles.
Just sayin'.
How RUDE! A good American does not lust after his
Commander-in-Chief's daughter in public, at least.
OH JESUS EFFIN' CHRIST!
YOU CAUGHT ME.
Tug-team wrestling at its very best, brought to you by AUK-TV.
It doesn't matter: Ivanka is daddy's little girl.
Come to Daddy and let's play dress-up and be heroes for one day!
It will be memorial...
- dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-06-02 23:37:05 UTC
Antworten
-- Fran & the Fireman

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 3 June, 2017

Nous: #32
Time: 08:05 hrs
Date: 2017.7.24
Torah: #80 #5 #30 %81 = #34
Dao: Natural Guide, Virtue of Holiness
Tetra: #43 - Encounters
I-Ching: H44 - Encounter, Coming On, Coupling, Coming to meet, Meeting

Latin: Bonus {Redemptor God} Alt: Chabaoyah {Hide Within God} {
1. AIDS IN CONVERSIONS OF HEATHENS TO CHRISTIANITY
2. THEOLOGY & RELIGION
3. CHASTITY & MORALS
4. Sothis - The Opener of the Year with the rising of Sirius {the Dog-Star}
as the Star of Isis-Sothis on whose rising the Great Bear cycle was founded
}

Abraham {Father of a multitude, chief of multitude}

- http://www.grapple369.com?time?8.9

***@zen: 2, row: 4, col: 3, nous: 32 [Time: 0805 hrs, Super: #499 /
#60 - Skill Rulership, Maintain One's Place; I-Ching: H15 - Modesty,
Humbling; Tetra: 5 - Keeping Small, Ego: #316 / #32 - Natural Guide, Virtue
of Holiness; I-Ching: H44 - Encounter, Coming On, Coupling, Coming to meet,
Meeting; Tetra: 43 - Encounters]

NICODEMUS (ANCIENT-OF-***@HEAVEN.NET): "Like your self I am angry, [but]
may we in this place [and] come to an agreement?

May we [each] find communion in our common understanding?

The first bone I throw to the hungry wolves."

DOLF: "#"

NICODEMUS (ANCIENT-OF-***@HEAVEN.NET): "Is my soul, when you eat it, and
digest it, it will make you dream."

DOLF: "And since I have no time to even talk to you, that is the only
reason for your behaving so haughtily by masquerading as piety."

NICODEMUS (ANCIENT-OF-***@HEAVEN.NET): "Tell me dolf poster, about your
piety."

DOLF: "It's a real and truthful story and abstracted only to protect the
innocent.

The troubled conscience of those destined to be consumed by the fires 🔥 of
hell which will never subside and now rages within the minds of people
everywhere...

Oh yeah baby what a wick."

SG1 (***@the.races.com) wrote: "Come back the ng is full of IH.

We need something that is readable."

GORDON is my rock,
I so love dildo granite. People now circle the block, Just to look at Janet
{God is merciful}.

GORDON (noun)
- from the marshes
- s[c/k]eptic narcissistic swampy pool

Nearly as good a dog and pony show being the staged Irish news story ('the
barren NUN & the Policeman') of this morning about the nun (in a frock
wearing sports shoes) kicking a soccer ball with a policeman.

Today I asked a council worker when the neo-fascist "St Patrick's" statue
will be removed from the park?

Especially so since the Irish continue (as is evidenced by the Catholic
Wellington Shire Council) to oppress our Indigenous Dutch Australian as
harmonious culture of 400 years history upon this land, its fauna and
flora.

The workman left the autumn leaves of sorrowed nature and departed.

YOUTUBE: "Tenacious D - The Pick of Destiny Ending" (BeezelBoss)

-

-- STRAWBERRIES --

Caligula's army marches,
All across the land.
The triumphant arches.
With baskets in hand.

Like a little smurf,
They're hard to find.
From mount to surf.
It's such a grind.

Knowledge is power.
Time is money.
It's off to Trump tower.
Try not to be funny.

NICODEMUS (ANCIENT-OF-***@HEAVEN.NET): "alt.jew"

NICODEMUS (ANCIENT-OF-***@HEAVEN.NET): "An anti-Semite who thinks he is
blessed of God.

I know that they are intolerably stubborn, haughty, proud, at times
indifferent and ungrateful, but at least I hate them:

spiteful children."

NICODEMUS (ANCIENT-OF-***@HEAVEN.NET): "I have no idea what your talking
about!!!! ;-)"

DOLF: "I don't look at female performers either as it's unorthodox (ie.
that's a pun)."

NICODEMUS (ANCIENT-OF-***@HEAVEN.NET): "In this absraction what happens to
the guilty?

What happens to you when you die?"

DOLF: "They are already feeling warm in having defecated within them
selves--but it is not comforting!

And upon death, then cast to the darkest realms of nothingness...

Such cold pain is endless.

It waits for you.

It's calling even now..."

NICODEMUS (ANCIENT-OF-***@HEAVEN.NET): "I prefer to stay in the Light...

I am assured [that] The Path is a Journey, filled with Lighted stepping
stones, each Lighting The Way."

DOLF: "You are promiscuous (ie. it's impetus of being is my theoretical
mathematical noumenon of KANTIAN metaphysics published in 1791 CE), an
opportunist, self deceived and not in light at all...

Your egotistical statements (which are an endless dynamic) are only a
relativity which is grounded within the need to preserve the integrity OF
self-identity as the formula of autonomy within the continuum that is time
itself.

Have you no shame.

YOUTUBE: 'The Script - Hall of Fame: will.i.am'

-

What does this '#' symbol mean to you and how might it resolve the
polarities of your two statements which some would say are wrestling in
different directions?"

Initial Post: 2 June, 2017

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-06-03 03:59:37 UTC
Antworten
-- Fran & the Fireman (Tantrum)

#60 - Skill Rulership, Maintain One's Place; I-Ching: H15 - Modesty,
Humbling; Tetra: 5 - Keeping Small, Ego: #316 / #32 - Natural Guide, Virtue
of Holiness; I-Ching: H44 - Encounter, Coming On, Coupling, Coming to meet,
Meeting; Tetra: 43 - Encounters]

NICODEMUS (ANCIENT-OF-***@HEAVEN.NET): "Like your self I am angry, [but]
may we in this place [and] come to an agreement?

May we [each] find communion in our common understanding?

The first bone I throw to the hungry wolves."

DOLF: "#"

NICODEMUS (ANCIENT-OF-***@HEAVEN.NET): "Is my soul, when you eat it, and
digest it."

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:10.54

DOLF: "With respects to your anti-social sausage sizzle snags which are
served up every Sabbath Day and so spitefully, with hatred and derision as
especially so today by the Sale North Kindergarten:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indemdWQ3hMb1FaR2s

The sponsoring family butchers whom I warmly greeted with a cultural
empathy of theirs, by a left finger moustache and a raised right hand.
They responded with an uncouth nature aggressively with a back hand
slashing motion of an uncaring gesture as if to take the very essence of
life away from slaughtered prey.

If I were living within China, I would be shown a reverent regard as I am
now eating chicken satay but not from none of thee.

You will not ever see eternity.

I will place this lament within my current chapter and stored in Google
archives for all to see.

For the way your children will go grow up in this world differently.

See it and depart from thee henceforth for the inhospitality.

Be sorrowful today whilst it is still the day and you yet may."

NICODEMUS (ANCIENT-OF-***@HEAVEN.NET): "It will make you dream."

[...]

- http://youtu.be/a9GT9YgDfKU

-- STRAWBERRIES --

Caligula's army marches,
All across the land.
The triumphant arches.
With baskets in hand.

Like a little smurf,
They're hard to find.
From mount to surf.
It's such a grind.

Knowledge is power.
Time is money.
It's off to Trump tower.
Try not to be funny.

NICODEMUS (ANCIENT-OF-***@HEAVEN.NET): "alt.jew"

DOLF: "An anti-Semite who thinks he is blessed of God.

[...]

I am assured [that] The Path is a Journey, filled with Lighte[ne]d stepping
stones, each Lighting The Way."

DOLF: "You are promiscuous (ie. it's impetus of being is my theoretical
mathematical noumenon of KANTIAN metaphysics published in 1791 CE), an
opportunist, self deceived and not within light at all...

- http://youtu.be/mk48xRzuNvA

What does this '#' symbol mean to you and how might it resolve the
polarities of your two statements which some would say are wrestling in
different directions?"

% (***@GMAIL.COM): "And then ... up your bum."

DOLF: "Euphoria."

Initial Post: 2 June, 2017