-- Thank you, dolf and Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
2017-06-11 22:24:58 UTC
Antworten
-- I fought the Law and the Law LOST. LOL!!!!!

-- HAIL MARYS --

MARCHING TO SION.
TRYING TO GET WELL.
HAIL MARY PION.
ORGANS THAT SWELL.

WANTING TO CONFESS.
SADISM OF THE NUNS.
PRIESTS WHO BLESS.
FORGIVE NIGHTLY SINS

I don't want botulism in my gut nor to endlessly puke from your smegma
fungal infection as BALA[M'S]oposthitis skank

Say Nay to ***@nt Bunt.

Join the dots.

I think I want to vomit.

Can I dump in the fold of your pocket?

Freedom is life...

- dolf
boiled in your mouth
Freedom is life.
- dolf
Edited for your infection.
Thank you, dolf and Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty. We Australians greatly
appreciate you guys sharing your informative writings with us here in
aus.politics! Please keep them coming, as many and as frequently as
possible. :)
Another trolling seppo. Probably trump's hairdresser.
You don't have access to Mona's and my gmail (unless Toledo or Pike gave it
to you) email dialog over her loss by postal delivery of a $480 eBay
purchase of a Computer screen.

Unlike doing business with you online Catholic / Islamic drug LORDS
cartels, I provide an insurance as guaranteed of delivery.

Not only do you get what you ask for, but in the reality of a futility as
delivery of goods for sale, you get a benevolence for the inconvenience,
full cost of the purchase price refunded plus postage.

She made more of a profit upon a none effectual sale as a greater business
ethic in which I engage as principled life than any of you amoral catholic
drug cartels can provide.

And If I have privately bought a Rosetta Stone on eBay what is it to you?

I reject outright that I have anything to do with international criminal
networks--Russian or others.

Be more careful of your LA LA LAND slander which is the currency of the
American JIZ-BIZ economy as socks in a frock:

NECROPHILIA AMERICAN

I'm too Orthodox for that.

And I have a 100% satisfaction record, but none from MONA as their
double-crossing which is such lack of gratitude for the effort that went
into preserving her dignity at all costs.

And she promised it and never delivered or does she expect me to wait 9
months.

YOUTUBE: "Craig McLachlan Mona 1990"

-

How I use my PayPal account is my business.

You are wrong though on the account details as people are so gratified by
"freedom is life" that they give me money all the time instead of paying
tithe to their church and it's debauchery as deceitful and prostituted
justice.

- dolf
Beauty Mona wants a Mr. Goodbar. Is this on Ebay input? I have 6.79 in my
Paypal account at the time.
. . . homosexuality screams so loudly . . .
Then pipe down, little feller!
Yeah, it's not like you can't hear him when he's right on top of you.
LOLLITY-LOL-LOL!
No poached like your balls are going to be.
sunny side up
Bum's eggs with smoked fanny on rosti?
And a biscuit tale to tell.
And I advised the restaurant in question of the unethical behaviour
of one of your local bois who no doubt is passing my private life
onto you.
What whore price as spotters fee did he get for your LA LA LAND
JIZ-BIZ?
Mine is an honest business and yours is not.
-- RAYMOND ST [MUSIC BOLD] --
There is a tale.
To be told.
Petite in Sale.
Satay cold.
Shitty pale.
Pathway fold.
Now stale.
But 'r so bold.
YOUTUBE: "The Road to Wellville Trailer (Entertainment in video EV)"
-

-- MR RAYMOND'S BISCUIT --
Oh yes details
And evermore in.
So many it fails.
'Twas such a sin.
Creme of the do.
Was ever so fine.
Whipped avocado.
Just sublime.
YOUTUBE: "Anthony Hopkins as Harvey Kellogg in Road to Wellville -
Hot Biscuit!"
-

- dolf
do you like smoked bum
Lying fat arse {ie. In Valium (Latin): in phentermine} whore as
people don't matter to you as you think the law doesn't apply to
you since you can get away with it.
Why did your Columbia Catholic Mafia cartel deliberately overdose
them?
GBH - Grievous Bodily Harm
It's time to advocate pill testing so as to keep we folk safe from
people like you who like Islamic extremists as terrorists have no
conscious over death.
- dolf
wish you were here so bad... :-(((
come be my baby...
please...
i love you so much...
i want to share a life with you...
live under the same roof...
sleep in the same bed...
poop in the same pot... (lol)
etc....
(LOLOLOL)
The part about blumpkins is what I want.
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-06-11 22:36:40 UTC
Antworten
-- BALAM'S POST HITIS --

YOU'LL NEVER FORGET.
AIN'T LIFE A BITCH?
ON YOUR BAGUETTE.
IT'S SUCH AN ITCH.
nut yeast
- http://youtu.be/3yLA6OWMeeo
- http://youtu.be/crmZMlZM1oo
- http://youtu.be/RblbZQth0KE

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-06-11 23:00:18 UTC
Antworten
-- GOAT'S TEASE --

HE FINALLY CONFESSES.
TO HIS SEXUAL TEASE.
IT'S LITTLE WONDER
PANTIES 'N DRESSES.
AS EAGER TO PLEASE
HITLER'S FLETCH MONGER
bum sauce
-- BALAM'S POST HITIS --
YOU'LL NEVER FORGET.
AIN'T LIFE A BITCH?
ON YOUR BAGUETTE.
IT'S SUCH AN ITCH.
nut yeast

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-06-11 23:04:37 UTC
Antworten
Post by dolf
-- GOAT'S TEASE --
HE FINALLY CONFESSES.
TO HIS SEXUAL TEASE.
IT'S LITTLE WONDER
PANTIES 'N DRESSES.
AS EAGER TO PLEASE
HITLER'S FELTCH MONGER
bum sauce
-- BALAM'S POST HITIS --
YOU'LL NEVER FORGET.
AIN'T LIFE A BITCH?
ON YOUR BAGUETTE.
IT'S SUCH AN ITCH.
nut yeast

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-06-11 23:21:52 UTC
Antworten
-- GOAT'S CHEESE --
HE FINALLY CONFESSES.
TO HIS SEXUAL TEASE.
IT'S LITTLE WONDER
PANTIES 'N DRESSES.
AS EAGER TO PLEASE
HITLER'S FELTCH MONGER
bum sauce
-- BALAM'S POST HITIS --
YOU'LL NEVER FORGET.
AIN'T LIFE A BITCH?
ON YOUR BAGUETTE.
IT'S SUCH AN ITCH.
nut yeast
-- I fought the Law and the Law LOST. LOL!!!!!
-- HAIL MARYS --
MARCHING TO SION.
TRYING TO GET WELL.
HAIL MARY PION.
ORGANS THAT SWELL.
WANTING TO CONFESS.
SADISM OF THE NUNS.
PRIESTS WHO BLESS.
FORGIVE NIGHTLY SINS
YOUTUBE: "SION CORN {FATHER CHRISTMAS}

NADOLIG GWYNTOG RWDOLFF"

-

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-06-11 23:54:54 UTC
Antworten
-- LOOSE DIGIT --

MINE NOT YOURS
A CARDINAL SIN
CAN'T YOU SUM
COUNT YOUR PAWS
BY PAIRS WENT IN
DON'T BE POSSUM
I just heard one.
-- GOAT'S CHEESE --
HE FINALLY CONFESSES.
TO HIS SEXUAL TEASE.
IT'S LITTLE WONDER
PANTIES 'N DRESSES.
AS EAGER TO PLEASE
HITLER'S FELTCH MONGER
bum sauce
-- BALAM'S POST HITIS --
YOU'LL NEVER FORGET.
AIN'T LIFE A BITCH?
ON YOUR BAGUETTE.
IT'S SUCH AN ITCH.
nut yeast
- http://youtu.be/CtHuHxacPo4

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-06-12 01:52:37 UTC
Antworten
DOLF @ 1039 HOURS ON 24 APRIL 2017: "I like real men Kernel, not some
wethered nutter who carry their knackers in a jar as the only means to
preserve any semblance of association to manhood.

I wonder if you were ever hell-bent (ie. determined to achieve something at
all costs) on a church wedding as a vanity against the name of God?

"TAKE ME TO CHURCH AND THEN DO ME OVER -- BASTILLE DAY"

"HAIL GOD OF HYMEN.
I AM BORN OF THEE.
ME THE RISEN SUN,
MOON, A BRIDE TO BE.

THE HAND THAT ROCKS THE CRADLE.
IT MARCHES OFF TO WAR.
I SAT THERE AT THE TABLE.
QUOTING ODES OF AWE."

YOUTUBE VIDEO: "Hozier - Take Me To Church"

-

tongue bath
So you could never do a Tom Cruise and "Come To Australia and leave in one
day".

YOUTUBE: "Tom Cruise joins James Corden for River Thames tour"

-

*Because* *unlike* him* *as* *he* *can* *stay* *any* *time* he*wants*.

-

But that *YOU* as a perverse serial sexual predator, would probably
immediately lose their passport and not be able to leave again--and we
would certainly want you gone like the Catholic Priests ought to go back to
their nirvana city-state and be happy with just the Swiss guards who are at
age of consent.

We don't want you sexual (ie. Tom, Dick 'n Harry) tourists (ie. Cruise[rs])
coming here doing like you do in Thailand.

They have sought to take my dignity, reputation, wellbeing and life away,
steal my intellectual property and they will either pay a tribute tax (by
1990 no child shall live in poverty) or have a terminated faith.

I hope you lot aren't playing dead already.

That's too soon in the script isn't it and wasn't there suppose to be a
rapacious slaughter where you each take a token trophy...

-- KOO WEE

TINKLE TINKLE
LITTLE STAR
SICKLE YA PICKLE
MY SILENT JAR

YOUTUBE: "Deactivating Hal 9000 HD (COMPLETE)"

-

- dolf

AN EXPANDED PDF VERSION IS AVAILABLE FROM THIS GOOGLE DRIVE FOLDER:

DIEU ET MON DROIT

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNkFKVl84OHhvWTA

Initial Post: 10 June 2017
-- LOOSE DIGIT --
MINE NOT YOURS
A CARDINAL SIN
CAN'T YOU SUM
COUNT YOUR PAWS
BY PAIRS WENT IN
DON'T BE POSSUM
I just heard one.
-- GOAT'S CHEESE --
HE FINALLY CONFESSES.
TO HIS SEXUAL TEASE.
IT'S LITTLE WONDER
PANTIES 'N DRESSES.
AS EAGER TO PLEASE
HITLER'S FELTCH MONGER
bum sauce
-- BALAM'S POST HITIS --
YOU'LL NEVER FORGET.
AIN'T LIFE A BITCH?
ON YOUR BAGUETTE.
IT'S SUCH AN ITCH.
nut yeast

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-06-12 03:44:55 UTC
Antworten
-- IS MICHAEL CHRIST ASSOCIATED TO PEDOPHILE ROMAN CATHOLICS RAPING
PSYCHOLOGICALLY CAGED CHILDREN (alt.bible.freeman)?
- http://youtu.be/PVjiKRfKpPI
tongue bath
So you could never do a Tom Cruise and "Come To Australia and leave in one
day".
YOUTUBE: "Tom Cruise joins James Corden for River Thames tour"
- http://youtu.be/yI22B020Th0
*Because* *unlike* him* *as* *he* *can* *stay* *any* *time* he*wants*.
- http://youtu.be/AHLOEjxWy68
[...]

- http://youtu.be/UgkyrW2NiwM
- dolf
DIEU ET MON DROIT
- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNkFKVl84OHhvWTA
Initial Post: 10 June 2017
-- LOOSE DIGIT --
MINE NOT YOURS
A CARDINAL SIN
CAN'T YOU SUM
COUNT YOUR PAWS
BY PAIRS WENT IN
DON'T BE POSSUM
I just heard one.
Pucker up
-- NOW I SEE? --

YOU'RE NOT AXIS MUNDI.
CENTRE OF AFFECTION.
PLAIN AS IT'S MONDAY.
YOUR
BANAL REFLECTION.

ONE THING IS CLEAR.
DRESSED UP WITH BUNT.
THE MIRROR TO PEER.
YOUR WIFE
HAS A ***@NT.

Bunt = Smut
Post by dolf
Sorry, Dolf, at present you are not the centre of attention.
And as such, not a priority. Know what I mean? :-).
-- PRELAPSARIAN --
OH DEAR 'TIS SO PLAIN.
ORIGINAL SIN FOR ALL SEE.
JUST FOR BEING SO VAIN.

AND DISDAINFUL OF ME.
MURDEROUS LIKE CAIN.

SUCH A CROSS TO BEAR.
E'RYONE SEEMS TO KNOW.
THE NEWS IS EVERYWHERE.

SHAME IS SUCH A BLOW.
THEY'RE STARTING TO STARE.

*PRELAPSARIAN* (adjective)

- characteristic of or pertaining to any
innocent or carefree period: a prelapsarian youth.

- Theology: occurring
before the Fall: the prelapsarian innocence of Eden.
- Word of the Day
for 12 June 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

-- BISCUIT EUPHORIA --
LET ME SPELL IT OUT.
STORIES OF GOSPEL TRUTH.
SO WHY SHOULD I POUT?
GOD
BLIMEY AND STREWTH.

SHOULD I PUCKER.
I LIKE STROOPWAFEL.
PISS OFF YOU ***@CKER.
OVER MATTERS
SO TRIFLE.

Jos Bergervoet <***@xs4all.nl> wrote:
On 6/11/2017 3:09 PM, dolf wrote:
Jos Bergervoet <***@xs4all.nl> wrote:
On 6/11/2017 1:10 PM, dolf wrote:
..
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.
Indeed, dolf, Le Noise is one of the most notorious among them!
..
And do drag the *STENCH* {ie.
Yes, you've noticed that?! Their stench is even worse than that Noise..

Jos Bergervoet <***@xs4all.nl> wrote:
On 6/11/2017 1:10 PM, dolf wrote:
Ostrich
Le Noise <***@mail.nn> wrote:
..
Plonk.

#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.
Indeed, dolf, Le Noise is one of the most notorious among them!

Indeed, dolf, Le Noise is one of the most notorious among them!
Post by dolf
-- GOAT'S CHEESE --
HE FINALLY CONFESSES.
TO HIS SEXUAL TEASE.
IT'S LITTLE WONDER
PANTIES 'N DRESSES.
AS EAGER TO PLEASE
HITLER'S FLETCH MONGER
bum sauce
-- BALAM'S POST HITIS --
YOU WILL NEVER FORGET.
AIN'T LIFE A BITCH?
ON YOUR BAGUETTE.
IT'S SUCH AN ITCH.
nut yeast
-- I fought the Law and the Law LOST. LOL!!!!!
-- HAIL MARYS --
MARCHING TO SION.
TRYING TO GET WELL.
HAIL MARY PION.
ORGANS THAT SWELL.
WANTING TO CONFESS.
SADISM OF THE NUNS.
PRIESTS WHO BLESS.
FORGIVE NIGHTLY SINS
YOUTUBE: "SION CORN {FATHER CHRISTMAS}
NADOLIG GWYNTOG RWDOLFF"
- http://youtu.be/CtHuHxacPo4
I don't want botulism in my gut nor to endlessly puke from your smegma
fungal infection as BALA[M'S]oposthitis skank
Join the dots.
I think I want to vomit.
Can I dump in the fold of your pocket?
Freedom is life...
- dolf
Post by dolf
boiled in your mouth
Freedom is life.
- dolf
Edited for your infection.
I'm afraid alt.bible.prophecy has been raped by Debra Freeman the
self-loving, self-worshipping self-promoter.
What a blind selfish bitch!
Oh well, she's got a whole eternity to spend with herself; a fate worse than death.
And dolf is cornering the market on bandwidth.
On the other hand, you could just add her to your USENET killfile...but you're
too fucking stupid to do so.
go Warriors!
*
.
I don't killfile anyone.
But that will go beyond your nose, Miley.
Are any of the voices in DDF'S head named dolf?