-- GREAT MOMENTS IN ISLAMIC ART
2017-06-08 13:25:39 UTC
Does anybody have a practical idea for limiting terrorist attacks
in Australia that does not follow the failed attempts overseas?
Shocking though it may be, perhaps considering the reasons why
Muslims get so agitated that they become attracted to terrorist
activity might be useful. That is, look for the causes of
terrorism, rather than its symptoms. A quite ridiculous notion,
eh?
Yes. The origin of Islamic terrorism is there in the Koran for all to see.
-- GREAT MOMENTS IN ISLAMIC ART

Wasn't Hitler a painter as well?

Little wonder then Islamists are afraid of MANI art and hate pictures.

Vote Now for Your Favorite Muhammad Cartoon! (BREITBART)

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "So you never heard the saying 'know your enemy'?"

DOLF: "And don't eliminate factors out {ie. #15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111
etc } of the conversation as it shows a lack of honest intent."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "AFAIC, those are just random numbers.

They're meaningless to me."

DOLF: "These two statements by you are mutually contradictory and are
false, in that they clearly indicate you neither 'know your enemy', nor are
you anonymously engaged within any activity other than disinformation by
semantical convolution."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "Wrong. You gave those numbers no reference.

Get yourself some instruction in logic."

DOLF: "That was a statement with logical constructs and great philosophical
insight."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "Wrong."

DOLF: "You are so ignorant and so here are 5 resources for you:

JEWISH:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNHRaR1pKck9USVU

ISLAMIC:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRzByRmhKUURIZjg

GERMAN FASCISM:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indcXA0OWJZWnBhc1k

CHINESE DAOist (4 BCE) of HAN Dynasty (c. 200 BCE - 220 CE)

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indYmdIUU0yUkkyd28

MINE ASSOCIATED TO AUSTRALIAN LETTERS PATENT OF THE FEDERATION TO THE
COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA 1901

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZEhOUjBvWkhUSkE

CORBA MITE (***@maru.mm): " Ut oh, NAZI alert!"

DOLF: "Learn something about transcendence (as we are before you in *all*
*things*) you arsewipe."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "WTF is that gabble supposed to mean?

Do you actually comprehend English?"

DOLF: "Here is my thesis on the origins of the English (26 letters)
Language and its association to the Hebrew (22 letters) Language:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indcHJIU1RxUk5ab0k

And similarly to my HOMOIOS ternary THEORY OF NUMBER as PARADIGM
perspective having a transcendent precedence to the Pythagorean binary
THEORY OF NUMBER which is the METHODOLOGY as only a CANON OF TRANSPOSITION
basis for your indolent religious belief as being the seat of SATAN (ie.
#416 = PERGAMOS).

My theory of language also has transcendent precedence to the origins of
Arabic (28 letters) Language and so they haughtily, vaingloriously and
improperly think that I need to argue the religious texts belonging to
these impious screeching BABOONS (non-HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T]) as more properly
the WHORES OF BABYLON:

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "This is Usenet, moron. Fake email addies prevent
spam.

OTOH, 'Ned Latham' is my real name, so again: WTF is that gabble supposed
to mean?

Do you actually comprehend English?"

DOLF: "It was a very logical and coherent statement expressed within the
negative and not sufficient cause for your pejorative unless you are
attempting to conceal your empathy for ISLAMIC/CATHOLIC terrorism.

And don't engage within acronyms unless your audience speaks that same
language."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "Gabble, gabble...

You wanna translate that into English?

Get back to me on that when you've anglicised that whatever it is about
acronums."

DOLF: "Who is your enemy?

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "Dishonesty."

DOLF: "If not those that deploy the 8x8 magic square as #260 = RAVEN (H64
is the encapsulated improper use of the DAOist I CHING meta-descriptor
prototypes within the #81 schema) intrinsic to the Pythagorean HETEROS
THEORY OF NUMBER as the basis of those religious belief systems, which is
only a METHODOLOGY by transposition and I own the alternative as a PARADIGM
of GLOBAL GOVERNANCE associated to the HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER.

The tag #KORPPIONOIKEUS is associated to a Dutch-Japanese cartoon called
Alfred J. Kwak which appeared in 3 April 1989 to 29 March 1990.

You are clearly indicating that you are an ENEMY of the STATE and ought to
be placed on a TERRORIST WATCH LIST."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "Unlike you, Dolt, the people who compose such lists
actually have a clue.

Well, some of them."

DOLF: "BESIDES clandestinely supporting ISLAMIC/CATHOLIC *PIKE* as a
globalist campaign of terrorism, what is it that you are attempting to
conceal by such untruthful and libellous characterisations of others?"

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE (NED): "Tha[t]'s because they think it means that the
communities they target are paralytic with terror.

That's ridiculous. The attacks we label 'terrorist' are carried out by
persons who are jehadis and/or lunatics, not heretics.

IOW, heretics; specifically, Manichaeans, persons who claim to be Muslims
but follow the teachings of the pre-Islamic Persian prophet Mani [the
Painter] (circa 216-274 CE) [as the founder of semantical Manichaeism, as
Pythagorean gnostic: #15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111 ... #174 ... #260 CE ...
#369 religion of Late Antiquity which was once widespread but is considered
extinct on the absurd premise that his transcendent encapsulation of
dualistic cosmology basis to gnosis:

That the world was created by a Satanic demiurge was due to influence of
Manichaeism is impossible to determine.

This obscuring is then the improbable basis for the claim of its capability
in both superseding Christianity, Zoroastrianism and Buddhism did the
irrational basis that it did not survive].
That seems sensible to me. Do you have some thoughts on the causes of
Australian terrorism and what to do about them?
I doubt that it is such a sensible suggestion despite it sounding like
it should be. the reason why I say that is because of a book I'm just
reading - it's John Safran's "Depends what you mean by extremist".
Try readsing the Koran. moron.
the media is annoying me. they keep talking about the terrorists as
following a perversion of Islam. they're not. they are following pure
Islam. they are Islamic fundamentalists.
The media are staffed by whores. They say what they're told to say
regardless of fact and even plaisibility. Every once in a while a
new "hardhitting" reporter comes on the scene and gets a large
following, then sells out. Or gets turfed out.
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-06-08 14:45:55 UTC
Nous: #56
Time: 19:05 hrs
Date: 2016.1.7
Torah: #40 #30 #5 %81 = #75 Dao: Abstruse Mysterious Virtuosity Tetra: #46
- Enlargement
I-Ching: H55 - Abundance, Abounding, Fullness
Latin: Multus {God who delivers from the evil} Alt: Hyaiel {God and Man
Exist} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST WEAPONS & PERILS OF TRAVEL
2. MEDICINAL HERBS
3. WATER
4. Chumis
}
Judah {Praise of the Lord; confession}

- http://www.grapple369.com?zen:2,row:8,col:4,nous:56

"Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the
door of the sheep." [John 10:7 (KJV)]

YOUTUBE: "The Doors - Light My Fire"

***@zen: 2, row: 8, col: 4, nous: 56 [Super: #317 / #64 - Consider
the Small and Insignificant; I-Ching: H52 - Restraint, Inaction, Bound,
Keeping still, Mountain, Stilling; Tetra: 71 - Stoppage, Ego: #490 / #56 -
Abstruse Mysterious Virtuosity; I-Ching: H55 - Abundance, Abounding,
Fullness; Tetra: 46 - Enlargement]
- http://media.breitbart.com/media/2015/04/muhammad-medusa-geller.jpeg

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-06-08 18:51:00 UTC
-- COME ON BABY LIGHT MY FIRE

A FALSE WITNESS BEFORE MELCHIZEDEK (ie. King if Justice) I do declare.

As PER [jury] GAMOS

If the serpent is Satan, which prophet of Islam has wed their soul (ie.
ALLAT) to the Devil who is ALLAH?

Either it is the prophet MANI or it is the prophet MUHAMMAD advocated the
worship of Satan as MITHRAS:

HAIL GOD OF HYMEN,
I AM BORN OF THEE.
ME THE RISEN SUN.
MOON, A BRIDE TO BE.

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury,
#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus,
#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars,
#34 - Lion (Leo): Jupiter,
#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar,
#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus, and
#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn.

OO ROO TO OOHRAH AS THE FINAL CHARGE OF THE CORPSE BRIDE BRIGADE:

And by the teachings of their prophet Pythagoras: c² (25 as #65) = a² (9 as
#15) + b² (16 as #34)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZUJCWXludkRhNE0

WHEREBY: #0 ... #15 (9) ISIS / SATURN / hymen = marriage/sovereign dynamic
... #34 (16) - JUPITER / OSIRIS / phallus = Satan ... #65 (25) MARS / HORUS
/ soldier = NERO (#666) ... #111 (36 = 6 x 6 as sacred to Islam / Sunday
Sacredness and the total esoteric sum of #666)

PYTHAGOREAN TETRAD: #3 + #4 = #7 - #SCIENCE (POOH-POOH DEFECATION): FASCIST
SWASTIKA / PYTHAGOREAN FORMULA EMPATHY AS SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE UPON THE ANZAC
TRADITION ON SATURDAY (SABBATH) 8 OCTOBER 2016.

PENTAD - #3 - NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE: {GIMEL (DOUBLE - #2 - NATURE
REJOICES IN ITS NATURE {#5 - ACT OF NATURE}) / THRONES (Gk. Thronos - a
stately seat; by implication power or (concretely) a potentate:--seat,
throne)}

HEXAD - #4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS NATURE / #1 - NATURE CONTAINS NATURE:
{DALETH (DOUBLE - #3 - NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE {#6 - FORM OF NATURE}) /
*DOMINIONS* (Gk. Kuriotes - *MASTERY*, that is, (concretely and
collectively) rulers:--dominion, government)}

"Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for
sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit.

AND YE SHALL LEAVE YOUR NAME FOR A CURSE UNTO MY CHOSEN: FOR THE LORD GOD
SHALL SLAY THEE, AND CALL HIS SERVANTS BY ANOTHER NAME..." [Isaiah 65:1-25
(KJV)]

*YOU* *WILL* *NEVER* *FORGET* *THE* *FEELING* *OF* *ALLAH* *OR* *ALALA*?

"And he cometh to the house of the ruler of the synagogue, and seeth the
tumult, and them that wept and wailed {alalazo-wail [G214]: #190} greatly."
[Mark 5:38]

"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not
charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling {alalazo-wail [G214]:
#190} cymbal." [1Corinthians 13:1]

#170 = #1, #30, #1, #30, #1, #7, #70, #50 as alalazo (G214): 1) to repeat
frequently the cry alala as soldiers used to do on entering into battle; 2)
to utter a joyful sound; 3) to wail, lament; 4) to ring loudly, to clang
For Synonyms see entry 5804;

PERHAPS ITS ALL IN THE TUNE,
THIS SOULLESS SENTIMENTALITY.
BUT A FUNERAL SONG,
AS SOMEONE GOES TOO SOON,
HARDLY CONSTITUTES A REALITY.

Well, then make yourselves an altar (eg. sacrifice someone/thing on/at the
altar of) so as to wail, gibber and squawk impunities of questionable
intent, by getting cut up {ie. circumcise} about it all."

The Assyrians call Aphrodite Mylitta, the Arabians Alilat [Greek spelling:
Ἀλιλάτ], and the Persians Mithra.

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Lat

According to the Book of Idols (Kitāb al-ʾAṣnām) by Hishām ibn al-Kalbi,
the pre-Islamic Arabs believed Al-lāt resided in the Kaʿbah and also had an
idol inside the sanctuary:

Nous: #17
Time: 13:15 hrs
Date: 2017.10.12
Torah: #10 #10 #7 %81 = #27
Dao: Politics
Tetra: #65 - Inner
I-Ching: H54 - Marriageable Maid/Maiden, Converting the Maiden

Latin: Advocatus {God who rejoices} Alt: Haqamyah {The Standing Corn of
God} {
1. HELPS RELEASE PRISONERS & RELEASES FROM ENEMIES
2. INTUITION FOR ART & SCIENCE, PRESS & BOOKS
3. ARTISTS
4. Arterchinis
27 August 2003 Mars at opposition with Earth & Sun, closest for approx
60,000 years}

Uzziah {The strength, or kid, of the Lord}

- http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:5,col:2,nous:17

***@zen: 4, row: 5, col: 2, nous: 17 [Super: #190 / #45 - Extremes
and Reversals, Greatest Virtue; I-Ching: H49 - Radical Change, Revolution
(moulting), Skinning, The bridle; Tetra: 28 - Change, Ego: #269 / #17 -
Politics; I-Ching: H54 - Marriageable Maid/Maiden, Converting the Maiden;
Tetra: 65 - Inner]

Her custody was in the hands of the Banū Attāb ibn Mālik of the Thaqīf, who
had built an edifice over her. The Quraysh, as well as all the Arabs,
venerated al-Lāt. They also used to name their children after her, calling
them Zayd al-Lāt and Taym al-Lāt. [...] Al-Lāt continued to be venerated
until the Thaqīf embraced Islam, when Muhammad dispatched al-Mughīrah
ibn-Shu‘bah, who destroyed her and burnt her temple to the ground.

That human speech itself is an example of this as an intrinsic human
characteristic {ie. HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER} where the ordinal utility
function is then a dynamic exercise as the concept of phonemes is entirely
only possible because they are proportions which each have the attribution
of harmony {ie. the state of being in agreement or concord} in being
expressed either in terms as the semantics of inclusion or exclusion.

+ 0, 27, 54 {ie. REALM OF ITS NATURE AS HEAVEN - FORMULA OF UNIVERSAL LAW}

+ 0, 9, 18 {ie. SYSTEM'S COSMOLOGY AS EARTH - FORMULA OF HUMANITY}

+ 0, 3, 6 {ie. SELF IDENTITY - FORMULA OF AUTONOMY}

+ 1, 2, 3 {ie. FORMULA OF PROGRESSION OF INDIVIDUAL PHENOMENA (WAN WU)}

= TETRAGRAMMATON HIERARCHY VALUE AS HOMOIOS THEORY OF *NUMBER*.

H27 + H9 + H3 + H2 = #41 as #CENTRE OF BEING IS A TRANSCENDENT PRINCIPLE OF
A MATHEMATICAL LOGICAL AND CERTAINTY AS HAVING AN INESCAPABLE CONSEQUENCE;

H54 + H18 + H6 + H3 = #81 as #WAN WU WHICH GIVES RISE TO {ie. ORGANIZATION
OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE}

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. AS ACT OF NATURE THE ORGANIZATION OF THE
MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE}

Whereas the Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER may be considered in terms
of cardinal number as denoting by a what is quantity (one, two, three,
etc.) and which is defined in terms of bijective one-to-one correspondence
as a function between the elements of two sets, where each element of one
set is paired with exactly one element of the other set, and each element
of the other set is paired with exactly one element of the first set.

*BUT* *WITHIN* *CARDINAL* *NUMBER* *THERE* *ARE* *NO* *UNPAIRED*
*ELEMENTS*.

*THE* *DIABOLICAL* *ART* *OF* *VIOLENT* *PIKE* *AS* *PIOUS* *FASCIST*
*IDEALISM* *WHICH* *SUBSUMES* *THE* *SELF* *IDENTITY* *AS* *THE* *CLAIM*
*THE* *POPE* *IS* *HOLY* *AND* *THE* *FORMULA* *OF* *AUTONOMY* *IS* *A*
*DILDO* *SHOVED* *UP* *YOUR* *ARSE*.

She was also called as daughter {ie. H54 - Marriageable Maid/Maiden,
Converting the Maiden} of Allah along with the other two chief goddesses.

According to Islamic tradition, the shrine dedicated to al-Lat in Taif was
demolished on the orders of Muhammad, during the Expedition of Abu Sufyan
ibn Harb, in the same year as the Battle of Tabuk (which occurred in
October 630 AD).

The destruction of the idol was a demand by Muhammad before he would allow
any reconciliation to take place with the tribes of Taif, who were under
his siege.

People in glass house ought not to throw stones don't you think?

- dolf
Post by dolf
Does anybody have a practical idea for limiting terrorist attacks
in Australia that does not follow the failed attempts overseas?
Shocking though it may be, perhaps considering the reasons why
Muslims get so agitated that they become attracted to terrorist
activity might be useful. That is, look for the causes of
terrorism, rather than its symptoms. A quite ridiculous notion,
eh?
Yes. The origin of Islamic terrorism is there in the Koran for all to see.
-- GREAT MOMENTS IN ISLAMIC ART
Obviously someone is a total ninny re Islamic Art, how it's made and why.
Nous: #56
Time: 19:05 hrs
Date: 2016.1.7
http://youtu.be/deB_u-to-IE

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Jos Bergervoet
2017-06-08 19:53:24 UTC
On 6/8/2017 8:51 PM, dolf wrote:
Post by dolf
According to the Book of Idols (Kitāb al-ʾAṣnām) by Hishām ibn al-Kalbi,
the pre-Islamic Arabs believed Al-lāt resided in the Kaʿbah
Yes, and according to the kitāb al-ğabr wa’l-muqābala by
Muḥammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī, two plus two is four!
And one plus one is also two! So clever, those Arabs..
Jos
dolf
2017-06-08 20:49:48 UTC
JOS you are just a clit to tingle (Dutch: Klitten om te knippen)

"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not
charity, I am become [as] sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal." [1
Corinthians 13:1 (KJV)]

I want you to see you grovel before me and press your face into the dust as
you declare my dignity before I crush your soul?

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul:
but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."
[Matthew 10:28 (KJV)]

Pucker up now?

*CLIT* (noun)
[Vulgar Slang]: Clitoris.
Origin: by shortening

verb (used without object), tin·gled, tin·gling.

to have a sensation of slight prickles, stings, or tremors, as from cold, a
sharp blow, excitement, etc.: I tingle all over.
to cause such a sensation: The scratch tingles.
—noun

a tingling sensation.
the tingling action of cold, a blow, excitement, etc.

*TINKLE*
—verb (used without object), tin·kled, tin·kling.

to give forth or make a succession of short, light, ringing sounds, as a
small bell.
to run one's fingers lightly over a keyboard instrument or to play such an
instrument simply or badly.
Baby Talk. to urinate.
—verb (used with object), tin·kled, tin·kling.

to cause to tinkle or jingle: The goat tinkled its bell every time it
raised its head. Who's tinkling the piano?
to make known, call attention to, attract, or summon by tinkling.
—noun

a tinkling sound or tune.
an act or instance of tinkling.
Informal. a telephone call: Give me a tinkle before you leave for Europe.
Origin: 1350–1400; Middle English tynclen, frequentative of tinken to
clink; imitative

—Related forms
out·tin·kle, verb (used with object), out·tin·kled, out·tin·kling.

Origin: 1350–1400; Middle English tinglen (v.), variant of tinkle
-- Fran & the Fireman --
..
We need something that is readable."
Why would you need that, dolf?
Nearly as good a dog and pony show as the staged news story
Yes, it comes close (but of course you can't beat staged news).
..
The workman left the autumn leaves of sorrowed nature and departed.
Seems like two good decisions!
GABRIEL {#246 - Man of God} fly to me.
I must impugn.
Before the 6 June.
Else ne'er be free.

- http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:1,col:9,nous:31

The Angel Gabriel {#246 / #41 = #6] is central {#123 - judgement in
Egyptian Book of the Dead} to the Abrahamic faiths and is subsumed {SEPTET
DRIVER} as my intellectual property.

YOUTUBE: "George Harrison - My Sweet  Lord (Studio Version) Original"

-

Het lijkt erop dat u onderworpen bent aan een gemeenschappelijke stroom
semantiek als het lexicon van opportunisme:

Verzet is zinloos - you will be assimilated!

YOUTUBE: "The Borg Assimilation"

-

According to the Book of Idols (Kitāb al-ʾAṣnām) by Hishām ibn al-Kalbi,
the pre-Islamic Arabs believed Al-lāt resided in the Kaʿbah
Yes, and according to the kitāb al-ğabr wa’l-muqābala by
Muḥammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī, two plus two is four!
And one plus one is also two! So clever, those Arabs..
-- WINE/CRACKERS PORN: YOU WILL NEVER FORGET THE FEELING (120 DAYS OF SALE)

THEY CURSE THE DAY I WAS BORN

Temporal reference check:

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:15.59

GOVERNMENT SHILL #2 (***@GMAIL.COM): "That *looks like* English, but
it doesn't seem to mean anything. Just what were you trying to articulate?

If one were to take the bible seriously one would go mad. But to take the
bible seriously, one must be already mad. [Aleister Crowley]"

DOLF: "No I think in the primordial language idiom of Hebrew {

#423 = #6, #400, #7, #4, #6 = zuwd (H2102): 1) to boil, boil up, seethe,
act proudly, act presumptuously, act rebelliously, be presumptuous, be
arrogant, be rebelliously proud; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to act presumptuously;
1a2) to deal arrogantly (with 'al'); 1a3) to defy proudly (with 'el'); 1b)
(Hiphil); 1b1) to boil, seethe, act proudly; 1b2) to act presumptuously,
act insolently;

} and the later Helios tongue of the Greeks {

#364 = #1, #30, #1, #7, #70, #50, #5, #200 = alazon (G213): 1) an empty
pretender, a boaster;

#7, #8, #300, #8, #40, #1 = zetema (G2213): 1) a question, debate; 1a)
about the law;

#30, #70, #10, #4, #70, #100, #70, #10 = loidoros (G3060): 1) a railer,
reviler;

#5, #9, #50, #10, #20, #70, #200 = ethnikos (G1482): 1) adapted to the
genius or customs of a people, peculiar to a people, national; 2) suited to
the manners or language of foreigners, strange, foreign; 3) in the New
Testament savouring of the nature of pagans, alien to the worship of the
true God, heathenish; 3a) of the pagan, the Gentile;

}, am fluent within Chinese DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes that are then
the basis for my dialectic use of the English language.

#416 = PERGAMOS).

My theory of language also has transcendent precedence to the origins of
Arabic (28 letters) Language and so they haughtily, vaingloriously and
improperly think that I need to argue the religious texts belonging to
these impious screeching BABOONS (non-HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T]) as more properly
the WHORES OF BABYLON.

Thusly #72 hours is not soon enough, such is my want to have a life which
is eternally free from all of you.

#123 - Number in the queue at MacDonalds this morning of 7 June 2017.

And I picked up over a shopping bag (yes they do have a second use) worth
of waste in the street comprising a MacDonald's finished meal packaging x 2
with drink SOP and incredulously against the neighbour's inside fence 2 x
Carlton Dry beer bottles as an unnatural and malicious act of stalking and
superstition.

As if to self declare: "Here I stand.

I cannot do otherwise.

PISS OFF.

It's torturous to remain oh place of my birth, such is the disdain of my
worth.

Unless I am convinced by Scripture and plain reason - I do not accept the
authority of the popes, your counsels or the courts of justice of this land
for they have contradicted each other - my conscience is captive to the
Word of God.

I cannot and I will not recant anything for to go against conscience is
neither right nor safe.

Melchizedek {King of Justice} help me. Amen."

Judgement in absentia against you as a taxi driver and a council worker
were the watchers.

-- whethered and dag festing maggot!
Oh kernel its gut wrenching.
Don't bellyache so!
YOUTUBE: "Billie Eilish - Bellyache (Audio)"

Do the words whethered and dag festing maggot mean anything to you my
little SCARAB?
YOUTUBE: "Sheep baa-ing"

Your BUTT humour is pathetic.
Your jokes have got no balls Kernel
- dolf
Dolf, you are the nutz in the fruitcake.
Understand?
I note that email delivery to that person's email address has ceased
accepting timely delivery.
You have chosen to respond to an earlier email and not to later emails of
TERRORIST EVENTS of (butt) LONDON and BRIGHTON Melbourne which were sent to
The psycho-sexual lexicon of terms used by this person and NICODEMUS seem
identical and appears associated to a cabal of persons with roles.
This message is for status info to Victoria Police and just for your legal
department's courtesy.
Thank you for your consideration of reply.
Dolf
Dear Dolf,
Thank you for your contacting Moniker support concerning the domain name
[t-girls.com].
Please be aware that this domain name is registered by a customer of
Moniker Online Services, LLC. Moniker.com is not the owner or the host of
this domain.
YOU'LL NEVER FORGET THE FEELING
- https://aep.lib.rochester.edu/node/47441
it was those stupid little crannies I put [on]
You'll Never Forget The Feeling Of Safe Sex.
"How to score safely-
Read the "You'll never forget the feeling of safe sex" brochure.
Avoid intaking semen.
Rimming is out!
Don't share sex toys!
Have a great time!
Find out about the AIDS virus."
Creators / Group: Victorian AIDS Council
Date: 1987
Your perverse sexual fetish as 'NECROPHILA AMERICAN' is noted.
YOUTUBE: "Antz Pantz - Backpackers"
-

Are you in the mood to butcher some meat?
----snup----
you can use it to check up on Trump's pussy grabbing,
You do seem to be somewhat obsessed with Trump's "pussy-grabbing",
Piggy. Feeling a bit left out, are you?
----snip----
-- COME ON BABY LIGHT MY FIRE

A FALSE WITNESS BEFORE MELCHIZEDEK (ie. King of Justice) I do declare.

As PER [jury] GAMOS

YOUTUBE: "Leona Lewis - Fire Under My Feet"

- http://youtu.be/bGCZL801OfQ

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury,
#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus,
#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars,
#34 - Lion (Leo): Jupiter,
#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar,
#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus, and
#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-06-08 22:53:05 UTC
- http://youtu.be/0kNGnIKUdMI
- http://youtu.be/AkasJZZxRU0
#364 = #1, #30, #1, #7, #70, #50, #5, #200 = alazon (G213): 1) an empty
pretender, a boaster;
#7, #8, #300, #8, #40, #1 = zetema (G2213): 1) a question, debate; 1a)
about the law;
#30, #70, #10, #4, #70, #100, #70, #10 = loidoros (G3060): 1) a railer,
reviler;
#5, #9, #50, #10, #20, #70, #200 = ethnikos (G1482): 1) adapted to the
#123 - Number in the queue at MacDonalds this morning of 7 June 2017.
http://youtu.be/lVacSI9wTbY
http://youtu.be/5w0Vzjf0b5M
Date: 1987
- http://youtu.be/x32VEB2H_ZI
#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury,
#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus,
#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars,
#34 - Lion (Leo): Jupiter,
#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar,
#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus, and
#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn.
And by the teachings of their prophet Pythagoras: c² (25 as #65) = a² (9 as
#15) + b² (16 as #34)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Jos Bergervoet
2017-06-10 22:04:06 UTC
JOS
YES DOLF? WHAT'S UP?

..
Post by dolf
Wasn't Hitler a painter as well?
We are Devo!

Jos
dolf
2017-06-10 23:56:38 UTC
The minion's guide to the GRAPPLE fine ART (#369) of buggery in knowing the
ostentatious mustering dynamics of your free range HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T]
pets.

SEE ALSO: TO CATCH A THIEF

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNUtJZllxU0dlMHM

What I am also concerned about here is the ANAL phenomenon as increased
chatter as BACKWASH being verbal diarrhoea as ACTUS REA which as FLUSH is
also symptomatic of MENS REA.

These can then be subject to further analysis so as to corroborate the
hypothetical outcome to any probability determination of impunity by the
timeline acts of commission, omission, withholding, concealing or
statements made by the forma corporis.

The supposition is that the recent action by the Wellington Shire Council
to undertake cosmetician 'saving of face' as mediocre green
'cycle/pedestrian' footpath signage and roadway white pejorative motion
'stop/intersection movement/parking' dynamics are swastika attempts to
anchor of the purposed life conscience as culminating act of preservation
concerning the self-ego as formula of autonomy (ie. HEAVEN-EARTH-YOU {Son
of Man dynamic}) within the continuum of time (ie. God's oath as sacred
time v's promiscuous realities) as NATURE:

-- STRAWBERRIES --

Caligula's army marches,
All across the land.
The triumphant arches.
With baskets in hand.

Like a little smurf,
They're hard to find.
From mount to surf.
It's such a grind.

Knowledge is power.
Time is money.
It's off to Trump tower.
Try not to be funny.

Spit the dummy.
So much to count.
Pee a penny.
More to mount.

Because we have from the photograph a time/date stamp associated to the
MENS REA we then have the explicit descriptor categories and their
hierarchies.

Much discovery awaits on that front.

Against which probabilities can then scientifically and forensically be
applied.

I suspect that the perpetrators of this CRIME will be paralytic with
*FEAR*.

And so to set their conscience on fire 🔥

I say, "Zeig Heil" (ie. show me salvation)

And which is not to be confused with any lack of apprehension of theirs as
conjured gossip.

There will be no comfort for any promiscuous soul because the cosmic laws
of the light of day will shine upon you.

What a realtime thriller movie 🎥 this is...

We komen voor u - wees bang, wees bang.

Justice will rule the day.

Go to the optometrist and ask him if he ever received anything in the mail
from me when I was living in Sydney?

We once had a discussion about machine cognition and that process of
CATEGORY HIERARCHIES being venous like the eye.

The Chinese cafe next door is where I have my chicken satay.

The music shop next door is alledged to be a co-conspirator with the LIONS
Club (they advertise on their tent) and Sale Wellington Shire Council in
TREASON.

The POTUS LOTUS (ie. HOKUS POKUS) photography of the broken glassed picture
frame of LOTUS/WOMAN/COLUMN of Saturday 4 March 2017 [Sydney Mardi Gras] as
the shit on the footpath was taken outside this music store.

And all this occurred before the emergence of the "object de sedition" as
neo-fascist statue appeared within the park.

Thus my poem is factual and capable of being utilised as a nano-probe as
neural linguistic as dialectic # construct:

-- Raymond St [Music Bold] --

There is a tale.
To be told.
Petite in Sale.
Satay cold.
Shitty pale.
Pathway fold.
Now stale.
But 'r so bold.

Like nuclear medicine where you receive a radio-active isotope before
machine resonance imaging.

If this poem is first read by the suspects in any charge of TREASON.

That the record of interview may then be undertaken in the same manner as a
lie detector test.

Any responses will exhibit any empathy with that NLP construct which has
been applied as a stain to the neurological receptors.

Het lijkt erop dat u onderworpen bent aan een gemeenschappelijke stroom
semantiek als het lexicon van opportunisme:

Verzet is zinloos - you will be assimilated!

YOUTUBE: "The Borg Assimilation"

- http://youtu.be/AkasJZZxRU0

- dolf

SUBJECT WAS: Ah the Dolt is at it again
Post by dolf
Dumping messages in a sports ng. Here is a hint Dolt, they don't get
read there either.
I suppose compiling all that rubbish and posting it where it goes by
unread does keep him busy and off the street, so that is something.
It must take up a shit-load of his time.
Quod erat demonstrandum. QED
Shill #2
--
My favorite thing about the Internet is that you get to go into the private
world of real creeps without having to smell them.
#70 as n. God of Oath, Elisabeth.
Is therefore a disrespect to our Queen of the United Kingdom.
YOUTUBE: "Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch"
-

And thus if I say
"-- KOO WEE
TINKLE TINKLE
LITTLE STAR
SICKLE YA PICKLE
MY SILENT JAR"
"ROGER THAT" OH SOVEREIGN KING AS SAUDI KING Is not then disrespect in the
circumstance where this malevolent plot #190 / #269 against our Queen has
been so declared.
- http://www.grapple369.com/?date:2018.6.8
"Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus {far sighted; young} whose
right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose
the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates
shall not be shut." [Isaiah 45:1 (KJV)]
YOUTUBE: "Kumbaya"
- https://g.co/kgs/GQJkPd
- dolf
Post by dolf
Is it a legal requirement that cafés or restaurants have a toilet
for customers to use?
Of course not. Why should they? Do you go to the optometrist to take a
shit?
-- DATA MINING PROBE

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 8 June, 2017

Don't mind us as we are just filleting, shifting and reclaiming neutrons
from affluent effluent as waste ...

This is within accord with our universal jurisdiction mining rights.

That ought to read sifting as we are not doing anything shifty...

D.L.K

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - The Parting of the Ways - The Dalek Emperor"

-

AN EXPANDED PDF VERSION IS AVAILABLE FROM THIS GOOGLE DRIVE FOLDER:

DIEU ET MON DROIT

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNkFKVl84OHhvWTA

Initial Post: 8 June 2016
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

We are Devo! http://youtu.be/d43gKl9xIME

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
#364 = #1, #30, #1, #7, #70, #50, #5, #200 = alazon (G213): 1) an empty
pretender, a boaster;
#7, #8, #300, #8, #40, #1 = zetema (G2213): 1) a question, debate; 1a)
about the law;
#30, #70, #10, #4, #70, #100, #70, #10 = loidoros (G3060): 1) a railer,
reviler;
#5, #9, #50, #10, #20, #70, #200 = ethnikos (G1482): 1) adapted to the
#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury,
#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus,
#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars,
#34 - Lion (Leo): Jupiter,
#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar,
#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus, and
#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn.
And by the teachings of their prophet Pythagoras: c² (25 as #65) = a² (9 as
#15) + b² (16 as #34)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury,
#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus,
#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars,
#34 - Lion (Leo): Jupiter,
#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar,
#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus, and
#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury,
#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus,
#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars,
#34 - Lion (Leo): Jupiter,
#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar,
#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus, and
#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn.
And by the teachings of their prophet Pythagoras: c² (25 as #65) = a² (9 as
#15) + b² (16 as #34)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury,
#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus,
#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars,
#34 - Lion (Leo): Jupiter,
#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar,
#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus, and
#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn.
And by the teachings of their prophet Pythagoras: c² (25 as #65) = a² (9 as
#15) + b² (16 as #34)