-- MOTHER'S LITTLE HELPERS (PISSY HERRINGS)
2017-06-17 22:22:16 UTC
-- MOTHER'S LITTLE HELPERS (PISSY HERRINGS)

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 18 June, 2017

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.6.18

"TRUMP IS OFF SOMEWHERES.
FAKE NEWS HELTER SKELTER.
EVERYONE CHANTS DESPAIRS.
PARADES OF MUMMY HELPER.
MELINDA HAS LOST SOME PAIRS.
MIGHT HE WEAR 'EM AS WELTER?
PRANCING WITH SUCH AYRES.
SHIP OF STATE IN DEEP WATER.”

A minion's guide to the GRAPPLE fine ART (#369) of buggery in knowing the
ostentatious mustering dynamics of your free range HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T]
pets.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indT3FoUGV6NUpTM2M

YOUTUBE: "Mother's Little Helper - Rolling Stones - Oldies Refreshed"

-

DO CHECK OUT MY CURRENT IN PROGRESS CHAPTERS:

* DATA MINING NANO PROBE
* VERY THOUGHT OF YOU ON SABBATH (17 JUNE 2017) DAY
* STEVE {CROWN} SINCLAIR'S DARK MORPHOLOGY ARTS 🎭 AND BRUNHILDA'S STOLEN
CHILDREN

SAY SOMETHING WITTY AND I MIGHT INCLUDE YOU:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNkFKVl84OHhvWTA

Initial Post: 18 June, 2017
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-06-18 04:02:44 UTC
-- MOTHER'S LITTLE HELPERS (PISSY HERRINGS)

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 18 June, 2017

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.6.18

"TRUMP IS OFF SOMEWHERES 👣.
FAKE NEWS ✍️ HELTER SKELTER.
EVERYONE CHANTS DESPAIRS.
PARADES OF MUMMY HELPER.
MELINDA HAS LOST SOME PAIRS 👙.
MIGHT HE WEAR 'EM AS WELTER?
PRANCING WITH SUCH AYRES.
SHIP OF STATE 🦅 IN DEEP WATER 💦.”

A minion's guide to the GRAPPLE fine ART (#369) of buggery in knowing the
ostentatious mustering dynamics of your free range HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T]
pets.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indT3FoUGV6NUpTM2M

YOUTUBE: "Mother's Little Helper - Rolling Stones - Oldies Refreshed"

http://youtu.be/TCD3Wa5RvjE

JACO DAR (***@KOOKS) @ 0419 HOURS ON 26 FEBRUARY 2017: "A homosexual
military man is at a far greater risk of castration from the barracks, than
a homosexual man walking down the street. Most military men come from
traditional conservative backgrounds and would not be as likely to come out
of the closet as their flamboyant urban cousin."

ROYALTY3850 (JEWISH BUT SUSPECTED TO BE KERNEL'S ALTER-EGO BY HIS CLAIMING
BY REPRODUCTION AND OWNERSHIP OF HIS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT) @ 0929
HOURS ON 24 FEBRUARY 2017: "You should hear me sing this song

Woo Ooh Ooh a Ooh,
Movin out and movin in
We’re goin to Vietnam again.
Woo Ooh Ooh a Ooh
Woo Ooh Ooh a Ooh
Woo Oah Hoo Hoo Haooh"

REDZAP78 (SOC.VETERANS & KOOKS) 1059 HOURS ON 24 FEBRUARY 2017: "Are you
posting from an alternate universe?"

DOLF @ 0632 HOURS ON 26 FEBRUARY 2017: "I reckon there would be a few of
them meatheads who'd be a good for a shunt and grunt by a rear-echelon job
as part of their regular duties ("in the rear with the gear").

"Have you ever been to Nam, you fat pig?" the KERNEL suddenly called out.

I must find your fat pig ***@tting a tenner related quote (and now which I
have included below):

*TENNER*
- unit of currency
- a 10 inch erect penis
- girl who's a 10, but dates guys who are a 6 or under.
- [Slang]: a term for a 10-ounce Budweiser can, the beer of choice on
Maryland's Eastern Shore. This hard-to-find size of beer outsells all
others in that region."

KERNEL DON (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) JUAN @ 0200
HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "Are you coming on to me, Dolf?"

DOLF @ 0312 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "It's that evil frog, Constantine
..."

KERNEL DON (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) JUAN @ 0319
HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "Dolf, you've been living solo for too long now,
dear. You need a real man in your life."

DOLF @ 0319 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "But me and Him (you know who) have
got this thing going on...

"To whom will ye liken me, and make [me] equal, and compare me, that we may
be like?" [Isaiah 46:5 (KJV)]

KERNEL DON (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) JUAN @ 0334
HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "TRANNY BOI WINS GIRLS' STATE TITLE:

Transgender boy from Texas wins controversial girls state title.

Normally I prefer my TS (ie. transexual) boys of Asian persuasion. This
one, seriously, is really not to my liking.

-
https://www.yahoo.com/news/transgender-boy-wins-controversial-girls-state-title-005123777.html

Discuss......"

DOLF @ 0429 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "Our grammarian turd philosopher has
post-war dysphasia, dyspraxia and dysphoria due to a lack of any coherent
first principles as existentialist basis for action and seminal cause:

Ding-Dong = MIND {#1 + #2 = #3}
Pooh-Pooh = SCIENCE {#3 + #4 = #7}
Bow-Wow = OPINION {#5 + #6 = #11}
Ta-Ta = SENSE {#7 + #8 = #15}

*GRUNT*
- to utter the deep, guttural sound characteristic of a hog.
- A guttural noise made for several different circumstances: happy, sad,
yes, Is no, oh yes, oh god yes, *during* *sex* taking a shit
- taking a grunt is also known as taking a shit.
- to grumble, as in discontent.
- [Slang]: a soldier, especially an infantryman.
- [Slang]: a common or unskilled worker; labourer.

The opposite of a 'grunt' is a 'pougue', which is a derogatory reference to
pretty much anyone who isn't a grunt, but normally reserved for Marines who
work in an office or some other rear-echelon job as part of their regular
duties ('In the rear with the gear'). Call a pougue a 'grunt' and they love
it, but call a grunt a 'pougue' and see what happens.

AN OVERVIEW OF DIFFERENT THEORIES ON LANGUAGE ORIGINS (FOUR IMITATION
HYPOTHESES)

From the desk of Western Washington University professor Edward Vadja:
'Linguistics 201: The Origin of Language':

1. DING-DONG: The "ding-dong" hypothesis bases the origins of language on
onomatopoeia. This idea states that language began when humans started
naming objects after a relevant sound that was already involved in their
everyday life. Examples include words such as "boom," "crash," and "oink."

These represent the sounds of certain objects, but it is unclear how to
provide onomatopoeia for silent objects such as a rock. It also does not
consider abstract ideas like love or justice, as there are no sounds for
these words. Also, this hypothesis does not supply words for grammar or
abstract items in the English language, so it is not hard to imagine that
these types of words are unusual and rare in most languages. Onomatopoeia
is such a small part of linguistics and varies greatly from language to
language. Because of these limitations it is considered a limited
hypothesis.

2. POOH-POOH: The basis for the "pooh-pooh" hypothesis holds true to the
involuntary nature of human speech. Through emotional response, language
and speech would have developed in tandem with human interaction and
primitive emotional reactions. Such sounds as "wa wa wa" or "ha ha ha,"
commonly used to denoted crying or pain and happiness or laughter,
respectively, would then develop into a more unique and case-specific
series of sounds in association with other emotions and interactions
(Vadja).

The problem with this hypothesis, however, is that exclamations, such as
the emotional responses that one might associate with these "pooh-pooh"
phrases, are in fact dependent on language instead of a basis through which
language can be created. For instance, the essence of emotional response
for pain is "ouch" in English, "oi" in Russian and "eee" in Cherokee
(Vadja). If there was a generalized emotional response that all people made
independently of each other, then perhaps there would be some legitimacy to
the argument. But those noises that we all do make based on the stimuli of
sneezes or hiccups cannot demonstrate a common linguistic nature between
peoples.

3. BOW-WOW: The "bow wow" hypothesis is the most popular but perhaps the
most far-fetched hypothesis of them all. Basically, it is the idea that
human language and vocabulary originated as a form of imitation. It is said
that language came from the imitation of animal sounds.

The problem that arises in this hypothesis is that a lot of words that
describe animal sounds in different languages are similar. For instance, in
English a pig makes the sound "oink-oink." In Russian the sound is
translated as "hyru-hyru" and in Chinese the sound is translated as
"oh-ee-oh-ee." As one can see, these words represent the sound of a single
animal in different languages. The sound and pronunciation of these words
are not similar. The overall idea is that one’s language determines how one
interprets a sound, and since we have may languages, one cannot prove that
human vocabulary comes from them.

4. TA-TA: As commonly seen in primates, hand gestures and body movement are
important aspects of interaction and cooperation within societies.
Originally hypothesized by Charles Darwin, though not necessarily supported
by him, the "ta-ta" hypothesis states that language and the development of
sound was generated to support the hand gestures and movements of the
individual. So as to better demonstrate the meaning behind the gestures,
these sounds progressed into more and more distinct words or combinations
of sounds inevitably leading to speech patterns.

Although plausible like many of the other hypothesis, the cultural roots of
varying hand gestures suggests that this is most likely not the reason
behind language. Where in some places nodding means "yes," in others
nodding means the opposite. Such distinct cultural differences implies that
this is not a sound hypothesis.

-
http://originsofhumanlanguage.blogspot.com.au/2011/04/ding-dong-pooh-pooh-bow-wow-and-ta-ta.html

*RING* *A* *DING* *DING* (adjective):
- a Frank Sinatra-ism for a woman's vagina;
- floozy available for throw away sex;
- an exclamation to be uttered in the presence of women of easy virtue.
[cf: www.urbandictionary.com]

KERNEL you are just a dumb ***@ck with ***@t for brains."

JACK G. (***@SOC.VETERANS) @ 0538 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "I like
to swap oral with hung men."

DOLF @ 1512 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "I'm of the opinion that there is
certain propriety and dignity which is bestowed upon one's endowment of
manhood when it conforms by nature as in accord with its intention and
functional form.

***@ck you, ya c*ck sucking leech.

See what I mean?"

KERNEL DON (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) JUAN @ 0502
HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "Dolf! If you won't get help at Charter
[Charter Mental Hospitals, Inc.], please get help somewhere!"

DOLF: "I take exception to your habitual indulgent indolent conduct as
narcissism (ie. deified ignorance) which fails to treat another person with
the dignity of a human being who is capable of sapient thinking unlike your
sensualism as defecation.

I actually ran this last statement made at 0429 HOURS this morning as an
assessment of your diseased mind (of which you are in denial), past my
older sister who is a registered nurse of some considerable years and my
independent backstop for any assessment and consideration of my own mental
health and vitality of being.

Not only did she not have any issue with the mental disturbances which you
improperly project upon me, but she validated the accuracy of the
terminology which I had utilized in a coherent manner and against which you
make your unfounded objections as systematic and targeted de-humanization
by stalking and slander, and was immediately cognizant of the
psycho-medical issues related to each of the terms.

DE CHUCKA: “TURNBALL SPOOFS TRUMP:

Bloody hilarious but it probably shouldn't have been released”

FRAN (***@LOONYNUTTERS.COM): “No. But almost as amusing is
watching Laurie Oakes trying to justify himself.”

DE CHUCKA: “True.

People keep comparing it to the US press dinner but there the President
takes the mickey out of themselves not others. All this will lead to is
very boring Aus press dinners imo”

FRAN: “Yep.”

PETZL ***@PENCILDICKS: “It was Turnbulls coalition that "leaked"
Turnbulls boring "humor" It was sent to Laurie Oakes instagram account.
Laurie Oakes was paid by coalition to release it. spoof for publicity.
Trump don't think anything of if. Pity, if Trump did, Turnbull and his
entire bloodline would be dead!

Look what Sinatra did to Sid Vicou[i]s.

No sense of humor:

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/sid-vicious-charged-with-murder/

Sinatra didn't like fun being made of him:

-

DE CHUCKA: “You are actually getting weirder”

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE (JIHAD NED): “Your bigotry is showing, Ruth.

[As] the Vomiting 🍆 Vegetable, aka Ruth, posting as ‘de chucka’.”

PETZL ***@PENCILDICKS: “The "Turnbull" spoof was writen and rehersed
before having it performed then "leaked" to Laurie Oakes”

DE CHUCKA: “Of course it was

then "leaked" to Laurie Oakes

Of course it was he wasn't there”

DOLF: “Has anyone seen LE NOISE?”

PETZL ***@PENCILDICKS: “So ‘wink, wink, nod, nod’ another publicity
seeking ‘Leak’ organized by King Malcolm's publicity team:

To Be A Politician You Need Three Things:

Be a Good Liar,
A Great Cheat, and
Brilliant Thief."

Malcolm Turnbull applied to be a Senator for the *Lobor* party

Its time for Malcolm to kick some arse....his own!!!

Australian MPs now among the highest paid in the world

Turnbull drain[in]g the swamp!

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!

Or you are voting for Islam and Sharia.

For Turnbull, multi-faith only means Islam”

DE CHUCKA: “As you are on the inside and have your ASIO contacts cite
please”

DOLF: “My dung rolling SCARAB his name is the HONOURABLE MALCOM *TURNBULL*
so do cease your propagandist MATADORI CRUSADER distortions 🎨 of explicit
and readily known facts in order to materially advance 🎭 your JIHADist
agenda 🐲as cause célèbre intent on world domination.

YOUTUBE: "Phantasmal Music - Crusader [Epic Battle Music]"

Such Placebo 🎼 Domingo 🎹 doesn't fool anyone.

A[s a] vestige of the thoughts that once I had were evil and bad.”

JIHAD JOS BERGERVOET (***@XS4ALL.NL): “Yes, and we told you so
at the time!

But I'm glad to see that you have taken our advice to heart and are now
repenting..

-

DOLF: “That is your gossip as interpretation of reality being a labyrinth
of mind dwelling within darkness where you fumble and grope for answers and
not ever mine as universe of discourse.

So cease projecting upon my "self-identity as formula of autonomy" your
indolence as the only justification for your ego's existence as the
continuum of fictions, mythos and non-realities.

My life doesn't need your contrary tolerance of permission as populism of
manufactured consent.”

DOLF: “FAKED NEWS AND ITS CONSEQUENCE WITHIN THE HOME OF THE BRAVE, LAND OF
THE FREE AS LA LA LAND (ie. a fanciful state or *dreamworld*; Los Angeles
or Hollywood, especially with regard to the film and television industry).

May I express my condolence and concerns over the US Navy destroyer USS
Fitzgerald collision with the container ship ACX Crystal off the coast of
Yokosuka, Japan, 17 June 2017 and returning to the Yokosuka Naval Base:

(YOKOSUKA, Japan) — U.S. and Japanese vessels and aircraft searched
Saturday for seven American sailors who were missing after their Navy
destroyer collided before dawn with a container ship four times its size
off the coast of Japan.

The USS Fitzgerald was back at its home port in Yokosuka Naval Base south
of Tokyo by sunset Saturday, its crew lined up on deck. The
Philippine-flagged container ship was berthed at Tokyo's Oi wharf, where
officials began questioning crew members about the cause of the nighttime
crash.”

- http://time.com/4822857/uss-fitzgerald-missing-us-sailors/

Thank God Almighty that it wasn’t the USS Gabrielle commissioned in
Galveston on Saturday 10 June 2017:

“Just as the motto ‘I am ready' represents the ship. It represents Gabby
Giffords,”

Clinton said. “Instead of saying what might be expected -- asking the
questions, ‘Why me?’”

http://www.click2houston.com/news/uss-gabrielle-giffords-commissioned-in-galveston

Such ***@nt 🦑 bunt hey?

At least I burnt incense ('white sage') on my Buddha 🗿for the dead ⛩ ...”

KERNEL DON (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) JUAN @ 0106
HOURS ON 22 MARCH 2017: "Of course I do, my dearest darling.

But sexual thoughts of you always cloud my judgement and turn me to
Lucifer."

SISTER FIONA (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 2229 HOURS ON 21 FEBRUARY 2017: "KERNEL
JUAN - I AM BACK:

Yes!

I am here with offers to correct your recalcitrance which I can see has run
rampant again. Sister Betty of course shall be informed of your behaviour.

SISTER Fiona."

KERNEL DON (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) JUAN @ 0104
HOURS ON 22 MARCH 2017: "My dearest Fiona {white, fair} (and Black Betty
{oath of God, or God is satisfaction}),

I would very much like you both to give me a blumpkin (ie. the delicately
balanced art of getting your ***@ck sucked while taking a dump; Courtesy:
www.urbandictionary.com)

Love, Your KERNEL"

DOLF @ 0054 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2017: "Bad news Fiona {white, fair} as it
seems your satanic gig with the Roman Catholic Church is seen for the scam
that it really is.

And I find your fascist whore hedonistic conduct most offensive.

As I have suspected, there has been confirmed to me the factual reality of
historically there being an abnormally higher than normal representation of
Roman Catholics amongst the Wellington Shire Councillors and this belief,
dis-belief and non-belief is the characteristic cause for the PLANNED
ACTIONS CONSIDERED FOR SOME TIME PRIOR AND THE SUBSEQUENT CLEAR AND
STUBBORN REFUSAL TO CLARIFY THEIR BELLICOSE JINGOIST CONDUCT, WHICH BEGAN
ON SATURDAY (Saturday as Sabbath) 8 OCTOBER 2016 AND (Roman Collegia v's
GLBTI Mardi Gras) 4 MARCH 2017 AS THE IMPOSING OF A SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE UPON
OUR ANZAC TRADITION BY AN ABSENT REGARD FOR THE SOVEREIGNTY BY FEDERATION
AS THE COMMONWEALTH OF 1901 SHOWN IN A LACK OF RESPECT FOR THE BOER WAR
MEMORIAL AT THE TIME OF CONTRIVED WAR COMMEMORATIONS.

AND THAT THE PRIOR *THROTTLEBOTTOM* (ie. a harmless incompetent in public
office; Word of the Day for 23 March 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com)
MAYOR WAS A RESIDENT FROM BRIAGOLONG AND HENCE THE PARODY: "*THE* *MACCA*
*MACKENZIE* *PISS* *POT*, *STONE* *CASTLE* *AND* *JAKE* *KOVCO* *AS* *LADY*
*BOY* *FASCIST* *FAN* *CLUB* *MEMORIAL*" HAS SOME SUBSTANTIAL PROBABILITY
AS IMPERIAL REALITY BEING AN ISSUE OF INFLATED SELF IMPORTANCE AS CAUSE OF
DEIFIED IGNORANCE BY A NARCISSIST IN OSTENSIBLY BEING INDISTINGUISHABLY
FASCIST.

THAT THIS SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE IS THEN THE CAUSE FOR A TREASONABLE PERVERSION
OF STATE AUTHORITY AND SOVEREIGNTY WHICH CULMINATED IN THE SCHEMA OF THE
'MARIAN STATUE TO WOMEN AND THE STOLEN GENERATION' UNVEILED ON SAINT
PATRICK'S DAY 17 MARCH 2017."

RACHEL [SOC.PENPALS] [COCKROACH] BEN-LEVI (***@GMAIL.COM /
***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0723 HOURS ON 22 MARCH 2017: "BLOBBY?

[A]re you there?"

DOLF @ 0404 HOURS ON 20 MARCH 2017: "What's with the seances, ya witch?

👽👽👽👽👽👽👽

"THE WATCHERS WE ARE,
SO DO NOT DARE.
THOUGH IT BE FAR.
IT'S LIKE WE'RE THERE."

Where are all the *VAUNTING* (ie. having a *BOASTFULLY* proud disposition,
marked by *BOASTFUL* pride; Word of the Day for 18 March 2017; Courtesy:
www.dictionary.com) trolls?

I'm done with ALL this disrespect shown to me by Americans."

KERNEL (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) @ 0430 HOURS ON 19
MARCH 2017: "NO YOUR HONO[U]R, I HAVE NOT BEEN 'DOLFED':

Dolf?

How often do you Dolf?"

RENÉ GROUMAL (***@ORANGE.FR) @ 0233 HOURS ON 20 MARCH 2017: "TROLL!"

KERNEL (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) @ 0311 HOURS ON 20
MARCH 2017: "R U French?

If so, please French kiss my bum..."

THE DEPORTABLES (***@INVALID.COM) @ 0055 HOURS ON 23 MARCH 2017:
"***@ck off moron. Yer mother was a whore."

DOLF @ 0236 HOURS ON 23 MARCH 2017: "You are clearly of an unfriendly
disposition as to not be the sort of person I wish to be associated with
and especially since you are doing so under the cloak of anonymity as if
you are hunting for human quarry as prey.

Please refrain from responding any further to my posts as I do not wish in
any way to have any association with you.

You are not the sort of person I wish to have any activity or involvement
with.

— *THE* *FASCIST* *WHORE* *IS* *NO* *MORE* —

YOUTUBE: "Mary Mary Quite Contrary (Popular Nursery Rhymes by KidsCamp)"

-

BEING CATHOLIC IS A CHORE.
IF ISIS IS MARY
A REBELLIOUS WHORE.
SHE'S NOT MY MOTHER,
SO DON'T BE CONTRARY,
I HAVE ANOTHER...

YOUTUBE: "Mary had a Little Lamb (Popular Nursery Rhymes by KidsCamp)"

-

CEASE AND DESIST."

KERNEL DON (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) JUAN @ 0212
HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2017: "You okay, little dolf feller??"

YOUTUBE: "A Tisket A Tasket (Popular Nursery Rhymes by KidsCamp)"

-

DOLF @ 0310 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2017: "I take exception as *DUDGEON* (ie.
a feeling of offence or resentment; anger; Courtesy: Word of the Day for 22
February 2017; www.dictionary.com) to your *SCAPEGRACE* (ie. a complete
rogue or rascal; a habitual unscrupulous person; scamp; Courtesy: Word of
the Day for 24 February 2017; www.dictionary.com) as habitual indolent
conduct being a culture of impunity which fails to treat another person
with the dignity of a human being who is capable of sapient thinking unlike
your constant sensualism as *DEFECATION*.

You have been previously advised in writing that your fascist opinionated
American turd philosopher scum is dehumanising Internet conduct as
unreasonable hate speech which is knowingly made as untruthful and
systematic mischaracterisation as being inclusive of me by slander in
constituting treasonable crimes made against humanity as to be a war crime.

Take your ***@cking fascist 'DOG AND PONY SHOW' (ie. is a colloquial term
which has come to mean a highly promoted, often over-staged performance,
presentation, or event designed to sway or convince opinion for political,
or less often, commercial ends. Typically, the term is used in a pejorative
sense to connote disdain, jocular lack of appreciation, or distrust of the
message being presented or the efforts undertaken to present it) somewhere
else you traitorous fanny."

YOUTUBE: "Lavender's Blue Dilly Dilly (Popular Nursery Rhymes by KidsCamp)"

-

% (***@KOOKS) @ 0546 HOURS ON 22 MARCH 2017: "OUR STRANGE RELATIONSHIP
OVER THE MEDIUM KNOWN AS USENET & MY LATEST NOVELLA:

[H]e likes to cut and paste."

RICK MATHERS (***@AUSSIE HALF A DICK RICK) 0833 HOURS ON 22 MARCH
2017: "% expressed it precisely:

*PLONK*"
DOLF @ 1047 HOURS ON 22 MARCH 2017: "Well RICK [HALF DICK] MATHERS, there
are going to be a few Aussie fannies who will shortly learn a life lesson
on "THINGS THAT MATTER" and will not be capable of making quite the proud
*DONK* boastful claim as you have.

And that isn't just the half of it."

OCTAVIUS (***@GLADD.ORG) @ 1113 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2017: "Are
you supposed to keep tu[rn]ing the other cheek when a homosexual Somali
stranger rapes your 10-year-old son?"

DOLF: "No the Roman Catholic Church and for that matter Freemasonry were
started by the Roman Caesars:

- JULIUS CAESAR (October 49 BCE - 15 March 44 BCE) was the Dictator of the
Roman Republic who introduced the Julian calendar in 46 BCE and was the
supreme pontiff, so hence the sacred month of July

- CAESAR AUGUSTUS (27 BCE - #14 CE) was regarded as the son of god and
hence the sacred month of August. He prohibited soldiers #65 from
marrying, as a ban which remained in force for the Imperial army for nearly
two centuries.

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury,
#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus,
#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars,
#34 - Lion (Leo): Jupiter,
#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar,
#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus, and
#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn.
And by the teachings of their prophet Pythagoras: c² (25 as #65) = a² (9 as
#15) + b² (16 as #34)

WHEREBY: #0 ... #15 (9) ISIS / SATURN / hymen = marriage/sovereign dynamic
... #34 (16) - JUPITER / OSIRIS / phallus = Satan ... #65 (25) MARS / HORUS
/ soldier = NERO (#666) ... #111 (36 - Sunday Sacredness and the total
esoteric sum of #666)

The conquest mentality and "cult of virility" shaped same-sex relations.
Roman men were free to enjoy sex with other males without a perceived loss
of masculinity or social status, as long as they took the dominant or
penetrative role. Acceptable male partners were slaves, prostitutes,
and entertainers, whose lifestyle placed them in the nebulous social realm
of infamia (in-, "not," and fama, "reputation") was a loss of legal or
social standing and was an official exclusion from the legal protections
enjoyed by a Roman citizen (ie. you couldn't get your eucharist bread from
the State), as imposed by a censor or praetor, excluded from the normal
protections accorded a citizen even if they were technically free.
Although Roman men in general seem to have preferred youths between the
ages of 12 and 20 as sexual partners, freeborn male minors were strictly
off limits, and professional prostitutes and entertainers might be
considerably older.

The infamia of entertainers did not exclude them from socializing among the
Roman elite, and entertainers who were "stars", both men and
women, sometimes became the lovers of such high-profile figures as the
dictator Sulla and Mark Antony (14 January, 83 BCE – 1 August, 30 BCE).

#0 CE ... @1 - AUGUSTUS was worshipped as the Son of God (27 BCE - #14 CE)
... #15CE (9) ... @2 - TIBERIUS (#14 – #37 CE) ... #34CE (16) ... @3 -
CALIGULA (#37 - #41 CE) ... @4 - CLAUDIUS (#41 - #54 CE) ... #65CE (25) -
@5 - NERO (#666: #54 - #68 CE) ... #111 CE (36) ... #175 CE (49) ... #260
CE (64 as I CHING META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES), #369 CE (81 as DAO TE CHING
META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES) ... #1933 - 1945CE < --- German Fascism's
Golden Age ... #2000CE < --- Jubilee 2000 as Holy Catholic 'Satanic'
Tradition et al being a faux-sophistic wisdom ... #2056 as proposed Islamic
Golden Age

"Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we *ought* *not* *to*
*think* *that* *the* *GODHEAD* (ie. theios: god like; divinity) is like
unto gold, or silver, or stone, *graven* *by* *art* *and* *man's* *device*
(ie. enthumesis: deliberation:--device, thought: #15 (9) ... #34 (16) ...
#64 (25) ... #111 (36) ... #175 (49) ... #260 (64 as I CHING
meta-descriptor prototypes) ... #369 (81 as DAO TE CHING meta-descriptor
prototypes).

AND THE *TIMES* *OF* *THIS* *IGNORANCE* (agnoia as anti-gnosis) *GOD*
*WINKED* *AT*; BUT NOW COMMANDETH ALL MEN EVERY WHERE TO REPENT: BECAUSE HE
HATH APPOINTED A DAY, IN THE WHICH HE WILL *JUDGE* (ie. properly to
distinguish, that is, decide mentally or judicially; by implication to try,
condemn, punish:--avenge, conclude, condemn, damn, decree, determine,
esteem, judge, go to sue at the law, ordain, call in question, sentence to,
think) *THE* *WORLD* (ie. oikoumene: land, that is, the terrene part of the
globe; specifically the Roman empire:--earth, world) in *RIGHTEOUSNESS*
(ie. dikaiosune: equity of character or act; specifically as Christian
justification) *BY* *THAT* *MAN* (ie. aner: properly as an individual
male:--fellow, husband, man, sir) *WHOM* *HE* *HATH* *ORDAINED* (ie.
horizo: to mark out or bound 'horizon', [figuratively] to appoint, decree,
specify:--declare, determine, limit, ordain); WHEREOF HE *HATH* *GIVEN*
*ASSURANCE* (ie. pistis: persuasion, that is, credence; moral conviction of
religious truth, or the truthfulness of God or a religious teacher,
especially reliance upon Christ for salvation; abstractly constancy in such
profession; by extension the system of religious as Gospel truth
itself:--assurance, belief, believe, faith, fidelity) UNTO ALL MEN, IN THAT
HE HATH RAISED (ie. anistemi: to stand up [literally or figuratively],
transitively or intransitively:--arise, lift up, raise up again, rise
again, stand up-right) him from the DEAD (ie. nekros: [literally or
figuratively]: dead; a corpse).

And when they *HEARD* *OF* *THE* *RESURRECTION* *OF* *THE* *DEAD*, some
mocked: and others said, 'WE WILL HEAR THEE AGAIN OF THIS MATTER.'" [Acts
17:22-32 (KJV)]

If religious belief and existence is defined entirely by NUMBER:

+ 0, H27, H54 {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal
Law}
+ 0, H9, H18 {ie. System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity}
+ 0, H3, H6 {ie. Self identity - Formula of Autonomy}
+ H1, H2, H3 {ie. Formula of Progression of individual phenomena}

= TETRAGRAMMATON HIERARCHY VALUE AS HOMOIOS THEORY OF *NUMBER*.

H27 + H9 + H3 + H2 = #41
H54 + H18 + H6 + H3 = #81

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE}

What then do we make of the use of number within our judicial process and
legislation?

DIEU ET MON DROIT (translated: God and my right as motto of the British
monarchy and the justice system).

They claim to possess a virtuous *NOBLESSE* *OBLIGE* {ie. the moral
obligation of those of high birth, powerful social position, etc. , to act
with honour and kindness, generosity etc.; Courtesy: Word of the Day for 11
February, 2017; www.dictionary.com} as suave conceit in its triumphant
conquest in the adoration of the phallus as nature's endowment of manhood.

Yet egotistically, claims as its integral view, the resorting to a process
as disenfranchising of the essence and soul of the human dignity itself as
the value of the person being the other by its habituated pervasive
carelessness as a culture of disrespect which is always a quantification
as:

#1 - a degree of avaricious want;
#2 - the potential of limitations upon reality;
#3 - a capability to beguile and stupefy with words, the quarry sought as
the object of virile necessity;
#4 - variance of acceptability as the cause for improbability;
#5 - the permissibility of idealisations;
#6 - the organisational readiness to eliminate any inhibitors to the
physical dynamics of opportunity;
#7 - to facilitate a sporting prowess of a proud accomplishment in a
mutually satisfying purposed delivery; and
#8 - a job well done, always wants more.

I have in the past, even given such cursory universal observations which
are independent of gender and sexual identity as summarily proclaimed but
not exhaustively made of the sexual act. Been accused of over
intellectualising how people engage their wants within this physical act.

Although some have more succinctly surmised as nothing more than a ***@ck you
and then onto the next, until you run out of opportunities.

But I put forward the counter proposition, that it takes a considerable
effort to garnish such salient observations which are not stereotypical of
one act over any other. And to arrive at such universality, one must needs
be, without prejudice, adopt various perspectives of predilection: whether
of dominance, submissiveness, functional role, modality and its purposed,
unintentional and consequential action. As that which can significantly
challenge one's limits of acceptability as normality.

That I have as a composite anti-terrorism initiative sought to challenge
religious dogma (ie. whether belief, dis-belief or non-belief) associated
to same-sex marriage and which collectively finds its impetus within the
encapsulation of mind, body and soul as articulated by the faux-wisdom as
Pythagorean sophistry which deploys a binary (ie. gender and spermatic
bifurcated attribution) paradigm as a transformative prototype within its
HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER:

MIND (DING-DONG): {#1 + #2 = #3} +
SCIENCE (POOH-POOH): {#3 + #4 = #7} +
OPINION (BOW-WOW): {#5 + #6 = #11} +
SENSE (TA-TA): {#7 + #8 = #15} = #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as
Heaven - Formula of Universal Law + H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth -
Formula of Humanity)

'I *swear* by him who the TETRAKTYS (#10) found,
Whence all our wisdom springs and which contains
Perennial Nature's fountain, cause and root.'

HEAVEN (H27) + EARTH (H9) +/= MAN (#36) as total sum equals #666 is an
encapsulation of Roman Catholic Religious Belief.

You have the wrong end of the stick in that it's you religionists such as
Roman Catholics who are deprived of any rational mind.

There are faggots out there who are at war for their human rights and you
are going to lose because they are intent on annihilating your mind, body
and soul in any way that they can.

They're not wanting to take any prisoners, but rather to leave you bereft
of vital life like zombies.

And whilst this encompasses a broad spectrum of opposition which is usually
conveyed in varying degrees of acceptance, permissiveness, toleration and
equitability. And in considering the existentialist theories of sexual
attraction like that of mesmerism, may find it's validation as authenticity
within a knowledge source of ignorance, distorted realities, delusion or
some other natural biological theories. It is an indisputable fact, that
in the circumstance of extremism, whether religious based or not, that this
opposition is more likely to be the most adversely pronounced in being
unreasonable, intolerant, hostile and violent.

It is futile as an attempt to overcome this irrational opposition from any
perspective which is exclusively dependent upon semantical argument,
hypothetical scenarios or fictional realities. One must have recourse to
factuality as circumspection which draws upon a wide spectrum of real (ie.
whether good or bad, happy or sad is immaterial) experience which is
sustained by an encapsulation of mind, body and soul as articulated by an
alternative HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER and that is capable of sustaining
sexual dynamics without exhibiting modal incongruities which are
indulgently capable of impugning the autonomy of will that is intrinsic to
sexual identity."

THE FINAL INSPECTION: "NAM KNIGHTS MOTOR CYCLE CLUB AS AUGUST {ie. *duty*,
*honour*, *country*, *protect* and *serve* as claimed respectable and
impressive; [From French middle 17th century]: auguste or Latin augustus as
'consecrated, venerable'} CULT:

The Soldier stood and faced God,
Which must always come to pass.
He hoped his shoes were shining,
Just as brightly as his brass..
'Step forward now, Soldier ,
How shall I deal with you?
Have you always turned the other cheek?
To My Church have you been true?'
The soldier squared his shoulders and said,
'No, Lord, I guess I ain't.
Because those of us who carry guns,
Can't always be a saint.
I've had to work most Sundays,
And at times my talk was tough.
And sometimes I've been violent,
Because the world is awfully rough.

But, I never took a penny,
That wasn't mine to keep...
Though I worked a lot of overtime,
When the bills got just too steep.

And I never passed a cry for help,
Though at times I shook with fear..
And sometimes, God, forgive me,
I've wept unmanly tears.

I know I don't deserve a place,
Among the people here.
They never wanted me around,
Except to calm their fears

If you've a place for me here, Lord,
It needn't be so grand.
I never expected or had too much,
But if you don't, I'll understand.

There was a silence all around the throne,
Where the saints had often trod.
As the Soldier waited quietly,
For the judgment of his God.

'Step forward now, you Soldier,
You've borne your burdens well.
Walk peacefully on Heaven's streets,
You've done your time in Hell.' [Author Unknown]

Post by dolf
-- MOTHER
Flush.”

DOLF: “FATHER,

THE SLEEPER HAS AWOKEN.

As a sceptic fascist catholic turd, there is not going to be any
forgiveness for Pope Francis's Soul and I'm not sure that you fully
understand you're destination entirely, but I'll try to answer it.

*BUTTONS*
A=the X button on the xbox 360 Square PS3
B=The Y button on 360 Triangle on PS3
K=B on 360 Circle on PS3
G=A on 360 X on PS3

Basically A is Attack (Horizontal) K is Kick, G is Guard, and B is VERTICAL
ATTACK.

I'll let these SEVEN pass, but for your TREASON. I'm kicking your prolapsed
arse-soul to hell.

Thank-you for playing.

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul:
but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."
[Matthew 10:28 (KJV){

"But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath
killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him." [Luke
12:5 (KJV)]

I WIN."
DOLF @ 0923 HOURS ON 21 FEBRUARY 2017: "AM I SORRY TO HEAR THE SAD NEWS
ABOUT THIS MORNING'S AIRPLANE CRASH @ 0900 HOURS IN THE VICINITY OF
ESSENDON AIRPORT, MELBOURNE?"

BNO NEWS (ESSENDON, MELBOURNE) @ 0921 HOURS ON 21 FEBRUARY 2017: "A small
plane - believed to be an air *AMBULANCE* - has crashed near Essendon
Airport in Melbourne, witnesses say. A fire and thick plumes of smoke are
visible but details about the crash are still limited.

The incident happened at about 0900 HOURS (AEST) on Tuesday when a loud
explosion was heard and seen in the vicinity of Essendon Airport, which is
located in the Essendon Fields suburb of Melbourne.

Aerial footage showed a plane wreckage engulfed in flames near the DFO
outlet. Thick plumes of black smoke could be seen billowing from the scene
and is visible from a large distance.

It was not immediately known how many people were on board the aircraft and
whether anyone survived." [(c) BNO NEWS, Hertensprong 29, 5042LG Tilburg,
The Netherlands]

- http://bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id5699

DOLF: "That the improper fact conveyed within the earliest reporting of
this incident as involving: "a small plane - believed to be an air
*AMBULANCE*", in and *of* *itself*, does not constitute fake news. But a
rational process of cognition in the projection towards an *understanding*
of the reality (ie. as one gropes in the dark). And this occurs in much
the same way that a comprehension of a word, begins with its phonemic
orthography and progresses towards its ultimate focused apprehension and
which may by *reason*, as the quantification of anomalous rules of
acceptable and custom usage, constitute an ambiguous fact in itself."

*AMBULANCE* @ TETRAGRAM: #14 - PENETRATION / #74 - CLOSURE

THE CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY ON TETRA: #14 - PENETRATION

#1 - Yang Hsiang in 4 BCE takes his title, meaning 'sharp tip' or 'point'
or 'penetration.' Succeeding Appraisals play out the full range of the
title's meaning or moral acuity; whatever is piercing, zealous, or
focussed; whatever is penetrating, or pointing in a particular direction.

#2 - The same character also refers to what is comparatively trifling or
insignificant, as in the English expression 'the tip of the iceberg.'

#3 - Nearly all these meanings are employed below, requiring different
translations for the same character. In many cases, the antonym for the
title character is 'duality' associated with moral confusion, as the Head
already suggests.

#4 - The Tetragram presents oneness as its main theme, in the two senses of
individual wholeness and social cohesion. But if those kinds of oneness
are the proper goals of the individual, single-minded devotion—a third kind
of oneness—is the means. As Hsun tzu, the Confucian master wrote:

'If you pile up earth to make a mountain, wind and rain will rise up from
it. If you pile up water to make a deep pool, dragons of all kinds will
appear. If you pile up enough good deeds to make your charismatic virtue
whole, a godlike *understanding* will come *of* *itself* and the sage like
mind will be perfected. And so, unless you pile up little steps, you will
never be able to journey a thousand LI; unless you pile up tiny streams as
*RUNNEL* (ie. a small stream; brook; rivulet; a small channel, as for
water; Courtesy: Word of the Day for 25 February 2017;
www.dictionary.com)], you will have no way to fill a river or a sea …
Achievement consists in never giving up.'

Only the focused mind can hope to discern the unifying principle behind the
institutions and arts of civilisation. For this *reason*, the Confucian
Classics advise, 'Carry forever the single mind.' (ie. the crab has no
place to lodge because it allows its mind to go off in all directions) As
the saying goes, 'No weapon is as piercing as a fixed purpose.'
Accomplishment in all areas, then, is tied to the penetrating mind that
depends on oneness.

#5 - The Chinese version of the tortoise and hare fable conveys a different
moral than that put forward by Aesop (c. 620 – 564 BCE) who was an Ancient
Greek fabulist and story teller credited with a number of fables now
collectively known as Aesop's Fables. Although his existence remains
unclear and no writings by him survive, numerous tales credited to him were
gathered across the centuries and in many languages in a storytelling
tradition that continues to this day. Many of the tales are characterized
by animals and inanimate objects that speak, solve problems, and generally
have human characteristics.

Scattered details of Aesop's life can be found in ancient sources,
including Aristotle, Herodotus, and Plutarch. An ancient literary work
called The Aesop Romance tells an episodic, probably highly fictional
version of his life, including the traditional description of him as a
strikingly ugly slave (δοῦλος) who by his cleverness acquires freedom and
becomes an adviser to kings and city-states. Depictions of Aesop in
popular culture over the last 2500 years have included many works of art
and his appearance as a character in numerous books, films, plays, and
television programs. [Wikipedia 2017:Aesop]

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - Journey's End - Dalek Caan's prophecy"

-

#6 - The problem here is not the crab's arrogance, though elsewhere Yang
Hsuing inveighs (ie. speak or write about something with great hostility)
against the attitude instead, the problem is a superfluity of talents as
the unnecessary or excessively large amount or number of something as being
in this instance of ‘*AMBULANCE*’, exhibiting the floridity of language by
the usage of unusual words or complicated rhetorical devices as excessively
intricate or elaborate. That is to say ’too many legs' combined with
aimless busywork, which distracts the crab from the fundamental task at
hand.

#7 - The unlimited achievements that can be attained by anyone in
singleminded pursuit of the Way present a direct contrast to the undirected
activity of the crab. If the crab's progress is negligible, the advantages
of 'concentrating the mind, and unifying the will,' are manifold.
Unswerving devotion to learning enables the individual to 'contact the
spirits, becoming a partner within the triad with HEAVEN-EARTH-MAN (YOU).'
As one text writes:

'To be one with phenomena as to be able to see their underlying continuity
is called 'godlike' [and to acquire this divine attribution as the
intrinsic nature of being and our manner of doing, we utilise the
theoretical Grapple HOMOIOTIC noumenon as the GODHEAD]; to be[come
essential] with affairs and be able to transfer [them to others] is called
'wisdom' … Only the noble man who holds to the One can attain to this.'

#8 - Fathoming 3: Pointing madly in his agitation; Means: He cannot dwell
in the One. The adverb 'madly', as in our own language, denotes
inconstancy, irregularity, the excessively emotional, and any deviation
from what is proper. The individual certainly displays sufficient
emotional intensity. Unfortunately, there is no particular commitment to
stay advance along a single path of Goodness. Given the individual's
frequent vacillations (ie. the inability to decide between different
opinions or actions; indecision), no achievement is possible. The Changes
aptly compares this haphazard course to the frenetic movements of the
hamster.

#9 - Development in any of the three triadic realms of HEAVEN-EARTH-MAN
(YOU) can occur only when it is timely. As men of the Han Dynasty (206 BCE
- 220 CE) observed, even the sage-master Confucius could not overcome the
limitations [ie. and which is no impediment to myself] otherwise by time to
become ruler of the Empire, so lesser men can hardly hope to prevail. The
gentleman moves when an opportunity for advancement presents itself, but
wise refrains from action when the time is not yet ripe [ie. see example
below of a wrong phone number: 07-5509-0700 @ 1040 hours on 23 February
2017 from Moran *Realty* Southport, Queensland], lest he endangers himself.
Because he rides on prevailing trends to further his own goals, he is
likely to benefit himself and others.

#10 - Fathoming 5: Advancing East, ignoring the West; Means: Unable to
reverse, he cannot escape. As the #CENTRE of the Tetragram, is Position 5:

Appropriately enough, the first set of three Appraisals are categorised as
THOUGHT (ssu), the initial period of inner reflection that precedes
outer-directed action, the second set of three Appraisals detail GOOD
FORTUNE (fu), the period marked by effective action; and the last set of
three Appraisals talk of CALAMITY (huo), the failure that ends to follow
success because of careless, immoral, our untimely action:

RESPONSE__________SIGNIFICANCE OF APPRAISAL__________

THOUGHT: #1 - Interior #2 - Middle #3 - Exterior
GOOD FORTUNE: #4 - Small #5 - Medium #6 - Great
CALAMITY: #7 - Nascent #8 - Median #9 - Maximum [p 12]

Position 5 presents the main argument against one-sidedness, which holds
for military strategists and philosophers alike: In becoming obsessed by a
small corner of the truth, most men fail to comprehend general principles.
In devising his strategy for living, the wise person considers all factors,
just as the general preparing for battle considers all possible avenues of
attack and retreat. It is the stupid person who concerns himself only with
superficial, immediate gratification (the 'back'), without weighing the
fundamental risks (the 'heart'). Having made no provision to extricate
himself from difficulties, he now faces certain ruin; in effect, he has
become his own worst enemy. The concentration applauded in Appraisal 3
here has turned into *blind* one-sidedness.

Appraisal 6: Acute in categories,
He holds within the Five Gauges
And Ten Thousand Measures.
He is tried and true.
Fathoming 6: Acute as to categories
Means: Riches and rank without measure.

My translation is tentative, as most of the key terms in this poem are open
to a variety of interpretations; I suspect intentionally ambiguous language
has been used to enrich the portrait of the sage. The heart/mind of the
sage is acute in regard to categorical (ie., correlative) thinking and
responsive to the needs of the masses." It also has sufficient capacity to
embrace every conceivable thing within itself; it can 'hold Ten Thousands
Measures," as Yang Hsiung says. The sagely hsin operates by strict
standards, derived from *COSMIC* *NORMS* as the improper #CENTRE (#5)
understanding given within that age, by the taking of the Five Gauges as
symbolically being an epithet for the five cosmic phases of Water, Fire,
Wood, Metal and Earth.

Nous: #61
Time: 22:10 hrs
Date: 2017.2.22
Torah: #5 #8 #300 %81 = #70
Dao: Virtuous Humility at Using 'Beneath'
Tetra: #78 - On the Verge
I-Ching:H64 - Ferrying Incomplete, Before Completion, Not Yet Fording, Not
yet completed

Latin: Salvator {Concealed God} Alt: Yarahel {Archery of God} {
1. HELPS THOSE WHO WISH TO KNOW THE OCCULT MYSTERIES & NATURE'S SECRETS
2. CHEMISTRY
3. THE ABSTRACT SCIENCES, THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE & UNIVERSAL PHYSIC
4. Sesme
}

Eliakim {Resurrection of God}

http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.2.22

***@zen: 3, row: 9, col: 5, nous: 61 [Super: #398 / #27 - Greatest
Functional Skill in Paradoxes; I-Ching: H21 - Bite Together, Biting
Through, Gnawing Bite; Tetra: 74 - Closure, Ego: #514 / #61 - Virtuous
Humility at Using 'Beneath'; I-Ching: H64 - Ferrying Incomplete, Before
Completion, Not Yet Fording, Not yet completed; Tetra: 78 - On the Verge]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #398 has 16 Categories: #6, #30, #8, #4, #300, #10, #40
= chodesh (H2320): 1) the new moon, month, monthly; 1a) the first day of
the month; 1b) the lunar month; #40, #8, #300, #10, #40 = chashah (H2814):
1) to be silent, quiet, still, inactive; 1a) (Qal) to be silent, be still;
1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to be silent, exhibit silence; 1b2) to show inactivity,
be inactive; 1b3) to make silent, make quiet, cause to be still; #8, #300,
#80, #10 = chasiph (H2835): 1) small flocks, little flocks; #40, #200,
#100, #8, #10, #40 = mirqachath (H4842): 1) ointment, mixture of ointment;
2) ointment-pot; #30, #40, #300, #10, #8, #10 = mashiyach (H4899): 1)
anointed, anointed one; 1a) of the Messiah, Messianic prince; 1b) of the
king of Israel; 1c) of the high priest of Israel; 1d) of Cyrus; 1e) of the
patriarchs as anointed kings; #70, #20, #300, #6, #2 = `akshuwb (H5919): 1)
asp, viper; 1a) asp, viper; 1b) perhaps spider; #10, #300, #3, #30, #50, #5
= shagal (H7693): 1) to violate, ravish; 1a) (Qal) to violate, ravish; 1b)
(Niphal) to be ravished; 1c) (Pual) to be ravished; #30, #300, #8, #10, #50
= shechiyn (H7822): 1) boil, inflamed spot, inflammation, eruption; 1a) of
man, leprosy, of man and beast; #300, #8, #10, #80 = shachiyph (H7824): 1)
panelled or wainscotted with wood; 2) a wainscot of wood; 1a) meaning
doubtful n; 2a) meaning doubtful; #300, #8, #90 = shachats (H7830): 1)
dignity, pride; 1a) majestic wild beasts; #1, #30, #30, #1, #3, #8, #200,
#70, #40, #5, #9, #1 = allasso (G236): 1) to change, to exchange one thing
for another, to transform; #5, #60, #5, #9, #1, #40, #2, #8, #9, #8, #200,
#1, #50 = ekthambeo (G1568): 1) to throw into terror or amazement; 2) to be
struck with amazement; 1a) to alarm thoroughly, to terrify; 2a) to be
thoroughly amazed, astounded; 2b) to be struck with terror; #5, #20, #30,
#5, #20, #300, #8, #10 = eklektos (G1588): 1) picked out, chosen; 1a)
chosen by God; 1a1) to obtain salvation through Christ; 1a1a) Christians
are called chosen or elect of God; 1a2) the Messiah in called elect, as
appointed by God to the most exalted office conceivable; 1a3) choice,
select, ie. the best of its kind or class, excellence preeminent: applied
to certain individual Christians; #20, #1, #300, #1, #30, #1, #30, #5, #10
= katalaleo (G2635): 1) to speak against one, to criminate, traduce; #20,
#8, #50, #200, #70, #50 = kensos (G2778): 1) census (among the Romans,
denoting a register and valuation of property in accordance with which
taxes were paid), in the NT the tax or tribute levied on individuals and to
be paid yearly. (our capitation or poll tax); 2) the coin with which the
tax is paid, tribute money; #70, #40, #70, #200, #8, #10 = omnuo (G3660):
1) to swear; 2) to affirm, promise, threaten, with an oath; 3) in swearing
to call a person or thing as witness, to invoke, swear by;

*MODUS OPERANDI - XML file has been subject to sabotaged*

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #514 has 37 Categories: #6, #2, #70, #30, #36, #400 =
Be`alowth (H1175): (#0 as #508) {cast under; *MISTRESSES*} 1) a town in
south Judah; #6, #50, #2, #100, #300, #50, #6 = baqash (H1245): (#1 as
#402) 1) to seek, require, desire, exact, request; 1a) to seek to find;
1a2) to seek to secure; 1a3 to seek the face; 1a4) to desire, demand; 1a5)
to require, exact; 1a6) to ask, request; 1b) (Pual) to be sought; #3, #300,
#6, #200, #5 = Geshuwr (H1650): (#2 as #509) 1) a people; 2) a land in
north Transjordania; #50, #4, #40, #10, #400, #10 = dama (H1820): (#3 as
#49) 1) to cease, cause to cease, cut off, destroy, perish; 1a) (Qal); 1a1)
to cease; 1a2) to cause to cease, destroy; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be cut
off; 1b2) to be undone, be cut off at sight of the theophany; #400, #4,
#40, #70 = dama (H1830): (#4 as #114) 1) (Qal) to weep; #6, #50, #8, #30,
#10, #400, #10 = chalah (H2470): (#5 as #43) 1) to be or become weak, be or
become sick, be or become diseased, be or become grieved, be or become
sorry; 1a) (Qal) to be weak, be sick; 1b) (Piel) 1b1) to be or become weak,
feel weak; 1b2) to become sick, become ill; 1b3) (CLBL) to entreat, pray,
beg; 1c) (Niphal); 1c1) to make oneself sick; 1c2) to be made sick; 1c3) to
be tired; 1d) (Pual) to be made weak, become weak; 1e) (Hithpael) to make
oneself sick; 1f) (Hiphil); 1f1) to make sore; 1f2) to make sick; 1f3) to
show signs of sickness, become sick; 1f4) to grieve; 1g) (Hophal); 1g1) to
be made sick; 1g2) to be wounded; #40, #8, #6, #30, #30, #400 = chalal
(H2490): (#6 as #68) 1) to profane, defile, pollute, desecrate, begin; 1a)
(Niphal); 1a1) to profane oneself, defile oneself, pollute oneself; 1a1a)
ritually; 1a1b) sexually; 1a2) to be polluted, be defiled; 1b) (Piel); 1b1)
to profane, make common, defile, pollute; 1b2) to violate the honour of,
dishonour; 1b3) to violate (a covenant); 1b4) to treat as common; 1c)
(Pual) to profane (name of God); 1d) (Hiphil); 1d1) to let be profaned;
1d2) to begin; 1e) (Hophal) to be begun; 2) to wound (fatally), bore
through, pierce, bore; 2a) (Qal) to pierce; 2b) (Pual) to be slain; 2c)
(Poel) to wound, pierce; 2d) (Poal) to be wounded; 3) (Piel) to play the
flute or pipe; #400, #8, #40, #60, #6 = chamac (H2554): (#7 as #108) 1)
*TO* *WRONG*, *DO* *VIOLENCE* *TO*, *TREAT* *VIOLENTLY*, *DO* *WRONGLY*;
1a) (Qal) to treat violently, do wrong; 1a1) of physical wrong; 1a2) of
ethical wrong; 1a3) of physical and ethical wrong; 1b) (Niphal) to be
treated violently; #6, #8, #60, #40, #400 = chacam (H2629): (#8 as #108) 1)
(Qal) to stop up, muzzle; #6, #8, #90, #10, #400 = chatsah (H2673): (#9 as
#103) 1) to divide, cut in two, cut short, live half (of one's life); 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) to divide; 1a2) to half, cut in two; 1b) (Niphal) to be
divided; #5, #6, #3, #70, #400, #10, #20 = yaga` (H3021) 1) to toil,
labour, grow weary, be weary: 1a) (Qal): (#10 as #83) 1a1) to toil, labour;
1a2) to grow weary, be weary; 1b) (Piel) to weary, make weary, cause to go
toilsomely; 1c) (Hiphil) to make to toil, make weary, cause to be weary;
#30, #40, #10, #30, #4, #400 = yalad (H3205): (#11 as #44) 1) to bear,
bring forth, beget, gender, travail; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to bear, bring forth;
1a1a) of child birth; 1a1b) of distress (simile); 1a1c) of wicked
(behaviour); 1a2) to beget; 1b) (Niphal) to be born; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) to
cause or help to bring forth; 1c2) to assist or tend as a midwife; 1c3)
midwife (participle); 1d) (Pual) to be born; 1e) (Hiphil); 10) to beget (a
child); 100) to bear (fig. - of wicked bringing forth iniquity); 1f)
(Hophal) day of birth, birthday (infinitive); 1g) (Hithpael) to declare
one's birth (pedigree); #400, #50, #8, #50, #6 = yanach (H3240): (#12 as
#68) 1) to rest; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to rest, settle down and remain; 1a2) to
repose, have rest, be quiet; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to cause to rest, give rest
to, make quiet; 1b2) to cause to rest, cause to alight, set down; 1b3) to
lay or set down, deposit, let lie, place; 1b4) to let remain, leave; 1b5)
to leave, depart from; 1b6) to abandon; 1b7) to permit; 1c) (Hophal); 1c1)
to obtain rest, be granted rest; 1c2) to be left, be placed; 1c3) open
space (subst); #300, #10, #200, #4 = yarad (H3381): (#13 as #214) 1) to go
down, descend, decline, march down, sink down; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to go or
come down; 1a2) to sink; 1a3) to be prostrated; 1a4) to come down (of
revelation); 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to bring down; 1b2) to send down; 1b3) to
take down; 1b4) to lay prostrate; 1b5) to let down; 1c) (Hophal); 1c1) to
be brought down; 1c2) to be taken down; #6, #30, #8, #50, #400, #20 =
lechenah (Aramaic) (H3904): (#14 as #93) 1) *CONCUBINE*; #40, #6, #60, #2,
#6, #400 = muwcabbah (H4142): (#15 as #113) 1) (Hophal); 1a) to be turned;
1b) surrounded, set (participle); #40, #50, #6, #8, #400, #10 = menuwchah
(H4496): (#16 as #109) 1) resting place, rest; 1a) resting place; 1b) rest,
quietness; #400, #40, #70, #4 = ma`ad (H4571): (#17 as #114) 1) to slip,
slide, totter, shake; 1a) (Qal) to slip; 1b) (Hiphil) to cause or make to
shake or totter; #40, #40, #100, #4, #300, #10, #20 = miqdash (H4720): (#18
as #444) 1) sacred place, sanctuary, holy place; 1a) sanctuary; 1a1) of the
temple; 1a2) of the tabernacle; 1a3) of Ezekiel's temple; 1a4) of Jehovah;
#400, #50, #4, #50, #10 = nuwd (H5110): (#19 as #60) 1) to shake, waver,
wander, move to and fro, flutter, show grief, have compassion on; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) to move to and fro, wander (aimlessly), take flight; 1a2) to
flutter; 1a3) to waver, wave, shake; 1a4) to show grief; 1a4a) to lament,
condole, show sympathy; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) *TO* *CAUSE* *TO* *WANDER*
(*AIMLESSLY*); 1b2) to make a wagging, wag (with the head); 1c)
(Hithpolel); 1c1) to move oneself to and fro, sway, totter; 1c2) to shake
oneself; 1c3) to bemoan oneself; #6, #60, #30, #8, #400, #10 = calach
(H5545): (#20 as #98) 1) *TO* *FORGIVE*, *PARDON*; 1a) (Qal) *TO*
*FORGIVE*, *PARDON*; 1b) (Niphal) *TO* *BE* *FORGIVEN*; #5, #70, #3, #30,
#6, #400 = `agalah (H5699): (#21 as #108) 1) cart, wagon; #6, #100, #2,
#400, #6 = qabab (H6895): (#22 as #104) 1) to curse, utter a curse against;
1a) (Qal) to curse; #5, #200, #3, #300, #6 = regash (Aramaic) (H7284): (#23
as #524) 1) to be in tumult; 1a) (Aphel) to gather in a tumultuous throng,
show tumultuousness, come thronging; #300, #8, #6, #200 = Shiychowr
(H7883): (#24 as #) 1) a river or canal on east border of Egypt and a
branch of the Nile; #6, #300, #200, #8 = Serach (H8294): (#25as #508) 1)
daughter of Asher; 1a) also 'Sarah'; #1, #50, #300, #5, #30, #5, #3, #70,
#50 = antilego (G483): (#26 as #1199) 1) to speak against, gainsay,
contradict; 2) to oppose one's self to one, decline to obey him, declare
one's self against him, refuse to have anything you do with him; #1, #200,
#80, #1, #7, #5, #200, #9, #1, #10 = aspazomai (G782): (#27 as #410) 1) to
draw to one's self; 1a) to salute one, greet, bid welcome, wish well to;
1b) to receive joyfully, *WELCOME* *USED* *OF* *THOSE* *ACCOSTING*
*ANYONE*; of those who visit one to see him a little while, departing
almost immediately afterwards; to pay respects to a distinguished person by
visiting him; of those who greet one whom they meet in the way (even not in
the East, Christians and Mohammedans do not greet one another); a
salutation was made not merely by a slight gesture and a few words, but
generally by embracing and kissing, a journey was retarded frequently by
saluting; #2, #1, #30, #1, #50, #300, #10, #70, #50 = ballantion (G905):
(#28 as #54) 1) a money bag, purse; #2, #10, #2, #30, #70, #400 = biblos
(G976): (#29 as #314) 1) a written book, a roll, a scroll; #3, #1, #40,
#70, #400 = gamos (G1062): (#30 as #314) 1) *A* *WEDDING* *OR* *MARRIAGE*
*FESTIVAL*, *A* *WEDDING* *BANQUET*, *A* *WEDDING* *FEAST*; 2) *MARRIAGE*,
*MATRIMONY*; #4, #10, #5, #30, #70, #3, #10, #7, #5, #300, #70 =
dialogizomai (G1260): (#31 as #256) 1) to bring together different reasons,
to reckon up the reasons, to reason, revolve in one's mind, deliberate; #5,
#60, #5, #4, #70, #300, #70 = ekdidomi (G1554): (#32 as #893) 1) to give
out of one's house, power, hand, stores; 2) to give out, give up, give
over; 3) to let out for hire; 4) to farm out; 5) to let out for one's
advantage; #5, #60, #8, #20, #70, #50, #300, #1 = hexekonta (G1835): (#33
as #514) 1) sixty; #5, #400, #4, #70, #20, #5, #10 = eudokeo (G2106): (#34
as #1304) 1) it seems good to one, is one's good pleasure; 1a) think it
good, choose, determine, decide; 1b) to do willingly; 1c) *TO* *BE* *READY*
*TO*, *TO* *PREFER*, *CHOOSE* *RATHER*; 2) *TO* *BE* *WELL* *PLEASED*
*WITH*, *TAKE* *PLEASURE* *IN*, *TO* *BE* *FAVOURABLY* *INCLINED* *TOWARDS*
*ONE*; #40, #5, #300, #1, #3, #70, #40, #5, #50 = metago (G3329): (#35 as
#1149) 1) to transfer, lead over; 2) to direct; #5, #40, #10, #200, #8,
#200, #1, #50 = miseo (G3404): (#36 as #1055) 1) to hate, pursue with
hatred, detest; 2) to be hated, detested;

RICHARD (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 1818 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2017: "ON THE
CONTRARY WORKINGS OF NATURE AND GRACE [VII]:

Nature takes pleasure in a host of friends and relations; she boasts of
noble rank and high birth; makes herself agreeable to the powerful,
flatters the rich, and acclaims those who are like herself. But Grace loves
even her enemies, [Matthew 5:44; Luke 6:27] takes no pride in the number of
her friends, and thinks little of high birth unless it be allied to the
greater virtue. She favours the poor rather than the rich, and has more in
common with the honourable than with the powerful. She takes pleasure in an
honest man, not in a deceiver ; she constantly encourages good men to
labour earnestly for the better gifts, [1 Corinthians 12:31] and by means
of these virtues to become like the Son of God. [Thomas à Kempis
--Imitation of Christ Book 3, Chapter 54]

FEBRUARY 22ND - ST. MARGARET OF CORTONA, MYSTIC: Saint Margaret {Pearl} of
Cortona is one of the church's renown penitents from 13th century Italy.
She is not someone who had the "perfect saintly" life from a young age like
so many of the Church's recognized saints. In fact, the early part of
Margaret's life was a scandal to her and her family. One of the reasons I
like St. Margaret so much is because she is much more of a "real" person
then a saint.

As a young girl Margaret's mother died and her father remarried. However,
Margaret and her step-mother did not get along. Apparently it was bad
enough that young Margaret, who was both beautiful and flirtacious, ran
away with a wealthy young man and lived with him as his mistress for nine
years. Eventually she bore him a child. She hoped he would marry her, but
he never did.

One day her lover was murdered by a gang of thieves and Margaret took that
as her sign to take up a life devoted to God in celibacy. Her and her son
sought a place to live but her step-mother didn't want her back home.
Suddenly she found herself a homeless single mother. Margaret sat crying
under a tree near her father's house and heard a voice call to her, bidding
her to go into the town of Cortona and join the Franciscans. She followed
this call and was taken in by the Friars
as she began to live as a penitent and sought to join the Franciscan Third
Order. She supported her and her son by living on alms and tending the poor
and sick. Today there is a chapel called the "Chapel of Repentance" that
sits at the location of the tree where Margaret first received God's call.

Margaret was still young and beautiful and found that men were still very
attracted to her. She found it difficult to resist the temptation to find
an easier life with a man by using her beauty, rather then continue her
disciplined religious life of spiritual devotion and poverty. Margaret was
a saint however, and she managed to stick to her original call and vows.
She even threatened to mutilate her face to cease the temptations but was
warned not to by her spiritual directors. She was a very passionate woman!

Margaret eventually became very well respected by the townspeople and was
known for her reverence and deep prayer life. She prayed many hours and was
known to go into mystical ecstasies. It is reported she received the
mystical stigmata or Christ. She continued her ministry of service to the
sick poor and gathered together those who wanted to live like her and
formed them into members of the Third Order (tertiaries) who were later
called the "Poor Ones."

Margaret was distressed by the respect she had gained from the town
however, because she didn't feel she deserved it. One day she marched into
church and declared publicly her sins. At that point people began to
distrust her and gossiped about her, spreading lies about her. At one point
even the Franciscans weren't sure whether to keep her! But Margaret’s true
heart and purity won out. She persisted in her life of service, prayer, and
severe penance. She founded a hospital and upon
her death, everyone came to mourn this woman "saint." It is reported that
many miracles occurred at her grave site. Her feast day is February 22 and
she is the patron of those who struggle with sexual temptation,
prostitution, homelessness, and those falsely accused.

SAINT QUOTE:
"I have put you as a burning light to enlighten those who sit in darkness."
[St. Margaret of Cortona]

BIBLE QUOTE:
Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for, when he hath been proved,
he shall receive the crown of life which God hath promised to them that
love him. [James 1:12]

PRAYER TO MARY (ISIS):
Holy Mary, help the helpless, strengthen the faithful, comfort the
sorrowful, pray for the people, plead for the clergy, intercede for all
women consecrated to God; may all who keep thy sacred commemoration
experience the might of thine assurance.

----------

But as we note from [Acts 7:42-50] that this is the problematic issue and
no doubt is the essentiality conveyed by the combined Angelic genius
Ou'RaEL = Vav (#6) + Resh (#200) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed (#30) as derived from
a 3x3 = #15 (9) matrix which is then used as a template to formulate the
values for the various elements as being inclusive of AIR: #114 (#342) +
#123 (#369) = #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE*

Super: #342 / #26 - Ambiguous Reversals, Virtue of Gravity; I-Ching: H3 -
Birth Throes, Initial Difficulties, Sprouting, Difficulty at the beginning,
Gathering support, Hoarding; Tetra: 3 - Mired, Ego: #249 / #5 - Natural
Guidance, Function of Emptiness; I-Ching: H63 - Ferrying Complete,
Completion & After, Already Fording; Tetra: 73 - Already Fording,
Completion;

Because of his unfailing utility, the sage is employed in high, and even
royal office, where he is given "riches and rank without measure" (another
Ten Thousands Measures?) sufficient to "match his charismatic virtue."
Once in office, he propagates moral standards (more Gauges) and bestows
material aid (more Measures) to all below. He also standardizes weights and
measures while improving communications (here the Gauges would refer to
roadways), acts’ associated with unification of the empire under the good
emperor." As a result of such policies, the breadth and weight of the
ruler’s influence extends far and wide (a final possibility, perhaps, for
the Five Gauges and Ten Thousand Measures).

Appraisal 7: Sharp for profit,
Dishonour and hatred set in.
Fathoming 7: Focused on profit
Means: Disgrace lies in being one-sided.

Early Chinese texts, whether Confucian or Taoist, typically warn the
individual against a preoccupation with getting rich. Profit-seeking tends
to blunt one’s appreciation of moral distinctions. Excess in any one
direction, in fact, tends to lead one astray, bringing on his downfall. The
good man devotes himself to cultivating the true Way and trusts to Heaven
for the rest.

Appraisal 8: Sharp when he ought to be sharp,
He saves himself from his own defeat.
Fathoming 8: Focused when he should be
Means: In fear, he turns the cause of calamity around.

Coming near the end of the tetragram, Appraisal 8 represents potential
disaster. Still, the superior man can turn calamity to his own advantage
if he applies his penetrating mind to the problem at hand. This proves the
rule that "he who is conscious of danger creates security for himself,"
snatching victory from the jaws of defeat.

Appraisal 9: High peak and steep bank
Come tumbling down.
Fathom 9: High peaks, steep banks
Mean: With extreme sharpness, inevitable collapse.

High mountains, majestic in appearance, seem ultra-stable and so eternal.
Steep banks seem equally unassailable. Still, if "reversal is the movement
of the Tao," any extreme situation is likely to revert to its opposite.
The highest is made low.

In their splendour tall mountains often stand for the ruler, and convention
compares the ruler’s death to the collapse of a mountain peak. In the case
of the emperor, overweening ambition and self-aggrandizement fed by
incessant wars and exploitation of the common people spell the final
collapse of the dynasty. If the mountains stand for ordinary individuals,
they symbolize another lesson about sharp advance:

He who advances sharply falls back rapidly."

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - The Parting of the Ways - The Dalek Emperor"

-

@memeBrain [Telos: #432, Super: #70 - Difficulty in Knowing How, Obtuse;
I-Ching: H53 - Gradual Advance, Development (gradual progress),
Infiltrating, Advancement; Tetra: 14 - Penetration, Ego: #27 - Greatest
Functional Skill in Paradoxes; I-Ching: H21 - Bite Together, Biting
Through, Gnawing Bite; Tetra: 74 - Closure]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #70 has 16 Categories: #6, #2, #1, #2, #50, #9 = 'abnet
(H73): 1) girdle, sash; 1a) of high priest; 1b) of other priests; 1c) of
high official; #20, #1, #4, #40, #5 = 'Admah (H126): 1) city in the Siddim
valley; #30, #2, #30, #3, #5 = Bilgah (H1083): 1) a priest of the 15th
course, in David's time; 2) a priest accompanying Zerubbabel; #5, #4, #6,
#4, #1, #10, #40 = duwday (H1736): 1) mandrake, love-apple; 1a) as exciting
sexual desire, and favouring procreation; #7, #2, #10, #50, #1 = Zebiyna'
(H2081): 1) a son of Nebo who took a foreign wife in the time of Ezra; #6,
#20, #8, #6, #30 = chowl (H2344): 1) sand; #1, #9, #10, #30, #20 = tuwl
(H2904): 1) *TO* *HURL*, *CAST*; 1a) (Pilpel) *TO* *THROW* *AWAY*, *CARRY*
*AWAY*, *HURL*; 1b) (Hiphil) *TO* *THROW*, *CAST*, *CAST* *OUT*; 1c)
(Hophal); 1c1) *TO* *BE* *HURLED*, *HURLED* *DOWN*; 1c2) *TO* *BE* *CAST*,
*BE* *THROWN*, *BE* *CAST* *OUT*, *BE* *THROWN* *DOWN*;

"And Saul {demanded; lent; ditch; death} cast {tuwl-cast [H2904]: #70} a
javelin at him to smite him: whereby Jonathan {given of God} knew that it
was determined of his father to slay David {well-beloved, dear}." [1Samuel
20:33]

"Behold, the hope of him is in vain: shall not one be cast {tuwl-cast
[H2904]: #70} down {tuwl-cast [H2904]: #70} even at the sight of him?" [Job
41:9]

"Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast {tuwl-cast [H2904]: #70} down
{tuwl-cast [H2904]: #70}: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand." [Psalm
37:24]

"The lot is cast {tuwl-cast [H2904]: #70} into the lap; but the whole
disposing thereof is of the LORD." [Proverbs 16:33]

"Behold, the LORD will carry {tuwl-cast [H2904]: #70} thee away with a
mighty captivity, and will surely cover thee." [Isaiah 22:17]

"Is this man Coniah {strength of the Lord} a despised broken idol? Is he a
vessel wherein is no pleasure? Wherefore are they cast out, he and his
seed, and are cast {tuwl-cast [H2904]: #70} into a land which they know
not?" [Jeremiah 22:28]

#9, #10, #50, #1 = tiyn (Aramaic) (H2917): 1) clay; #10, #30, #30 = yelel
(H3214): 1) a howling (of beasts); #6, #2, #40, #8, #6, #3, #5 = mechuwgah
(H4230): 1) circle-instrument, compass; #40, #20, #10 = Makiy (H4352): 1)
father of Geuel the Gadite who was one of the 12 spies of Israel; #10, #50,
#6, #2, #2 = nuwb (H5107): 1) to bear fruit; 1a) (Qal) to bear fruit; 1b)
(Pilel) to make to flourish (fig.); #6, #50, #6, #8 = nuwach (H5118): 1)
resting place; #50, #8, #2, #10 = Nachbiy (H5147): 1) son of Vophsi, a
Naphtalite, and one of the 12 spies sent to spy out the promised land; #6,
#50, #10, #4 = niyd (H5205): 1) *QUIVERING* (*MOTION*) *OF* *LIPS*;

"But I would strengthen you with my mouth, and the moving {niyd-moving
[H5205]: #70} of my lips should asswage your grief." [Job 16:5]

#4, #5, #10, #50, #1 = deina (G1170): 1) such a one, a certain one, ie. one
whose name I cannot call on the instant, or whose name it is of no
importance to mention;

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #27 has 3 Categories: #6, #1, #20 = 'ak (H389): 1)
indeed, surely (emphatic); 2) howbeit, only, but, yet (restrictive); #4,
#2, #1, #20 = dobe' (H1679): 1) *STRENGTH*?, *REST*? (*MEANING OBSCURE*);
#6, #5, #6, #10 = howy (H1945): 1) ah!, alas!, ha!, ho!, O!, *WOE*!;

"Ah {howy-woe [H1945]: #27} sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a
seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the
LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel {who prevails with God}
unto anger, they are gone away backward." [Isaiah 1:4]

"But thou shalt die in peace: and with the burnings of thy fathers, the
former kings which were before thee, so shall they burn odours for thee;
and they will lament thee, saying, Ah {howy-woe [H1945]: #27} Lord! For I
have pronounced the word, saith the LORD." [Jeremiah 34:5]

THE CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY ON TETRA: #74 - CLOSURE

HEAD: As contact between yin and yang falters, each closes in on itself so
that it becomes a single entity? Their ill fortune causes the myriad things
to weep.

The tetragram title, which is a graphic pun apparently invented by Yang
Hsiung, shows "a door tightly shut," a perfect symbol of contact that is
completely "blocked off. " As yin flourishes, yang declines. With this
reversal of their conventional values, yin and yang falter in their new
roles, then finally retreat into separate spheres. This radical separation
means ruin for the myriad things, whose continued existence depends
upon their union, as TETRAGRAM 16, entitled Contact, shows us.

Appraisal 1: Round peg and square socket:
Inside is a bad fit. '
Fathoming 1: Circle and square, peg and socket,
Mean: Inside, they miss each other.

These lines give a classic example of a lack of correspondence: the round
peg in a square hole. Since Appraisal 1 is assigned to the Beginning of
Thought, it _is appropriate to apply them to the thought processes, which
are viewed as successive attempts to fit external events into their proper
categorical slots. Obviously, the heart/mind fails to function here. This
failure in turn precludes the possibility of true community among men,
since that must be based on shared moral perceptions.

Appraisal 2: Close with no intervening gap.
Fathoming 2: Close with no gap
Means: The two are as one.

True sageliness depends upon the ability to perfectly match external events
with internal moral categories. Right thinking, then, is a kind of psychic
union on which true union is based. The ultimate power of such
unions is suggested by the Changes, which says:

WHEN TWO PERSONS ARE OF ONE HEART
THEY ARE SHARP ENOUGH TO CUT METAL.

Appraisal 3: The dragon steals into‘ another’s lair.
Its light is then lost to the house.
Fathoming 3: The dragon slipping into the wrong cave
Means: It fails in its constant rules.

Yang ch’i (aligned with the dragon, the east, and spring) retreats below
ground, though the dragon generally prefers its natural habitat on high
mountain peaks wreathed in rain clouds. Even the marvellous dragon can only
flourish in the proper environment. Should it steal into the wrong type of
cave, it not only endangers itself but it also deprives its dependents of
its beneficent power. By analogy, the promising individual who accepts an
unsuitable position risks disgrace to himself and harm to the community.
Since Appraisal 3 corresponds to "Advance," Yang Hsiung’s warning is
timely.

Appraisal 4: To immerse the nose in fragrant fats
Is good for beauty and propriety.
Fathoming 4: The propriety of immersing the nose
Means: He sinks in what is fragrant.

Because fatty meats, fragrant from cooking, nourish our bodies, the
correspondent hexagram calls it a good omen to "sink our teeth in the
tender meat until the nose disappears." The good person also exudes a
fragrance (a noble "reputation") that sustains while dulling the craving
for less savoury things? As thought turns to action in Appraisal 4, we
should consider how best to immerse ourselves in the model of the sages.

Appraisal 5: Gnawing bones, he breaks his teeth—
Enough to fill a crock.
Fathoming 5: Gnawing bones and breaking teeth
Mean: He greatly covets profit.

With Appraisal 5 the ruler of the tetragram, the petty person in high
position is willing to inflict any sort of violence upon others in his
ruthless pursuit of profit. In this, he is like the voracious diner who
chews even the bones, lest the smallest morsel escape him. By his rapacious
demands for taxes, he may even have inflicted famine, or
worse-—cannibalism, upon his subjects. Before long, the evil consequences
of unrestrained greed become evident. Broken teeth will "fill the crock," a
possible reference to funerary urns.‘ Harm inflicted upon others through
greed soon comes back to haunt us; it is like "biting through dried meat to
get
poison."

Appraisal 6: Lapping up sweat
To gain its glossy smoothness.
Fathom 6: Lapping up sweat, slurp slurp,
Means: The Way is worth being relished.

By the sweat of one’s brow one secures great good fortune. Oddly enough,
the profuse sweating that accompanies hard work does not unduly tire the
person, but instead lubricates the joints, massaging them with precious
oils. In this way, sustained effort devoted to the Good ultimately provides
refreshment and relief.

Appraisal 7: Despite the breach, forcing a fit:
What’s joined at first, later splits.
Fathoming 7: Forcing their faults together
Means: Their union falls apart.

When the panels of a traditional Chinese gate are unevenly hung, the gate
will not shut tight unless the panels are forced into place every time.
Sooner or later, that forcing will ruin the panels. By analogy, defects in
a union, initially glossed over, will resurface, causing an irreparable
break.

Appraisal 8: He repairs the breaks,
And covers the flaws.
Such a person is dazzling and strong.
Fathoming 8: Repairing breaks and covering flaws
Means: He is still capable of improvement.

So long as the individual dedicates himself to the task of
self-cultivation, even at Appraisal 8 it is not too late to reform. The
verses also work as a description of the faithful friend who encourages
improvement."

Appraisal 9: As yin and yang start to transform,
They change to red and white.
Fathoming 9: Yin turning red as yang turns white
Means: Reaching their limits, they then reverse.

Though the exact significance of this colour change is lost to us, the
verses probably use an apparent anomaly in the traditional correlations of
colour magic to suggest an unhealthy disjunction in conventional values.
In China, the colour white is always used for mourning while the red of the
newborn babe is a sign of health, perfect potential, and virility. Also,
the same system that correlates winter and yin with snowy white ties summer
to red, to heat, and to yang ch’i. Thus, as summer yields to winter, red
pales to white; as winter reigns supreme, what is fundamentally white glows
with ruddy health.19 With normal values reversed, a new cycle is about to
begin. (This may even hint at a change in the dynastic mandate.) Such
dramatic disjunctions and metamorphoses are inherently dangerous. The wise
man takes warning.

JOHN CLEESE GRAVESTONE MEMORIAL QUOTES: "If people can't control their own
emotions, they then have to try and start controlling other people's
behaviour."

- https://www.facebook.com/BigThinkdotcom/videos/10154353733233527

DOLF: "So John why then all your public sobbing, as if the loss of four
wives was only due to your capacity for premature ejaculation as
undesirable sprays of self importance?"

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER @ 1214 HOURS ON 21 FEBRUARY 2017: "Ok,
it's your funeral by choice."

KERNEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) BURKE @ 0550
HOURS ON 23 FEBRUARY 2017: "Duke, that's wot Charlie said in Nam (ie.
Charlie is from the Old English 'ceorl' meaning man and thus a 'Cheap
charlie': is anyone, especially a U.S. serviceman, who does not waste his
money; the term is a derogatory reference to Vietcong or North Vietnamese
Army, also known as the People's Army of Vietnam who were also grunt
labeled: gooks; chuck; charlie; dinks and slopes), and I'm still alive and
kickin' ass.

LOL + I WIN"

DOLF: "Operation Moroccans: #16 - CONTACT / #79 - DIFFICULTIES

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - Dalek - Inside a Dalek"

-

*FUCU2*

@memeBrain [Telos: #611, Super: #71 - Know-How as a Disease, Disease of
Knowledge; I-Ching: H38 - Contrariety, Opposition, Polarising, Perversion;
Tetra: 6 - Contrariety, Ego: #44 - Moderate Values, Setting Up Precepts;
I-Ching: H1 - Pure Yang, Creative Principle/Heaven, Force, Strong action,
The key, God; Tetra: 36 - Strength]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #71 has 26 Categories: #6, #1, #4, #10, #50 = 'edayin
(Aramaic) (H116): 1) then, afterwards, thereupon, from that time; #1, #4,
#6, #50, #10 = 'Adonay (H136): 1) *MY* *LORD*, *LORD*; 2) *LORD* - *TITLE*,
*SPOKEN* *IN* *PLACE* *OF* *YAHWEH* *IN* *JEWISH* *DISPLAY* *OF*
*REVERENCE*; 1a) *OF* *MEN*; 1b) *OF* *GOD*; #6, #2, #1, #6, #50, #6 = 'own
(H202): 1) *VIGOUR*, *GENERATIVE* *POWER*; 2) *WEALTH*; 3) *PHYSICAL*
*STRENGTH* (*OF* *MEN* *AND* *BEHEMOTH*); #5, #1, #20, #10, #30, #5 =
'akiylah (H396): 1) food, a meal, an eating, meat; #1, #20, #50 = 'aken
(H403): 1) *SURELY*, *TRULY*, *INDEED*; 1a) *TRULY*, *INDEED* (*STRONG*
*ASSERTIVE* *FORCE*); 1b) *BUT* *INDEED*, *BUT* *IN* *FACT* (*EMPHASIZING*
*A* *CONTRAST*); #1, #30, #30, #10 = 'alelay (H480): 1) woe! alas!; #1,
#30, #40 = 'illem (H483): 1) *MUTE*, *SILENT*, *DUMB*, *UNABLE* *TO*
*SPEAK*; #1, #50, #20 = 'anak (H594): 1) plummet, plumb, lead-weight; #6,
#2, #3, #30, #30 = galal (H1558): 1) on account of, for the sake of; #3,
#50, #7, #10, #1 = genaz (Aramaic) (H1596): 1) treasure; #6, #4, #10, #50,
#1 = diyn (Aramaic) (H1780): 1) *JUDGMENT*; #2, #4, #10, #50, #5 = Diynah
(H1783): 1) daughter of Jacob by Leah, full sister of Simeon and Levi; #6,
#5, #10, #50 = hiyn (H1969): 1) hin; 1a) a unit of measure, about 5 quarts
(6 l); 1b) a vessel holding a hin of liquid; #6, #50, #10, #5 = Vanyah
(H2057): 1) one of the sons of Bani, in the time of Ezra, who took a
foreign wife; #6, #10, #3, #2, #10, #40 = yageb (H3010): 1) field, ploughed
field; #10, #5, #6, #20, #30 = Yehuwkal (H3081): 1) a son of Shelemiah and
a servant of king Zedekiah whom he sent to Jeremiah to entreat his prayers
and advice; #5, #10, #6, #50 = yaven (H3121): 1) mire, mirer; #6, #10, #20,
#30, #5 = yekel (Aramaic) (H3202): 1) to be able; 1a) (P'al); 1a1) to be
able; 1a2) to prevail; #30, #40, #1 = ma' (Aramaic) (H3964): 1) what,
whatever; 1a) what?; 1b) whatever, what, whatsoever; 1c) how?, why?,
wherefore? (with prefixes); #2, #40, #4, #20, #5 = medokah (H4085): 1)
mortar; #6, #40, #6, #2, #1, #10, #6 = mowba' (H4126): 1) entrance,
entering, in-coming; #6, #40, #7, #10, #8 = maziyach (H4206): 1) girdle;
#20, #40, #8, #2, #1 = machabe' (H4224): 1) hiding place; 2) (TWOT) bosom;
#40, #10, #20, #1 = Miyka' (H4316): 1) son of Mephibosheth; 2) a Levite who
signed the covenant with Nehemiah; 3) father of Mattaniah, a Gershonite
Levite and descendant of Asaph; #5, #30, #30, #1, #4, #1 = Hellas (G1671):
1) a country in southern Europe; #20, #1, #50 = kan (G2579): 1) and if; 2)
also or even if; 2a) of only, at least; 2b) even if;

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #44 has 13 Categories: #1, #2, #10, #1, #30 = 'Abiy'el
(H22): 1) Saul's grandfather; #1, #3, #30, #10 = 'egel (H96): 1) drop,
reserve supply, collections, stores; #6, #1, #4, #2, #1, #30 = 'Adbe'el
(H110): 1) third son of Ishmael and grandson of Abraham; #6, #1, #6, #1,
#30 = 'Uw'el (H177): 1) a Judean who had taken a foreign woman during the
exile; #1, #6, #7, #30 = 'Uwzal (H187): 1) sixth son Joktan; #1, #7, #30,
#6 = 'azal (Aramaic) (H236): 1) to go, to go off; 1a) (P'al) to go, go off;
#1, #30, #7, #2, #4 = 'Elzabad (H443): 1) a Gadite warrior who aided David;
2) a Korhite Levite; #30, #2, #7, #5 = bizzah (H961): 1) spoil, booty; #3,
#1, #30, #10 = go'el (H1352): 1) defilement, defiling; #8, #30, #1, #5 =
Chel'ah (H2458): 1) one of the two wives of Ashur, father of Tekoah; #6,
#30, #5, #3 = lahag (H3854): 1) *study*, *studying*, *devotion* *to*
*study*; #30, #5, #9 = lahat (H3858): 1) *flame* (*of* *an* *angelic*
*sword*); #1, #4, #8, #30, #1 = adelos (G82): 1) *not* *manifest*,
*indistinct*, *uncertain*, *obscure*;

KERNEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) BURKE: "It's
kinda funny (ha, ha) how folks argue about such nonsensical matters like
religion. LOL."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "Does this mean you faithfully follow
exactly everything that Jesus {He is saved/A saviour; a deliverer} of
Nazareth {Sovereign; one chosen or set apart; separated; crowned;
sanctified} gave us?"

KERNEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) BURKE: "If I
were an ignorant, brainwashed fool like you I might. LOL."

PETER (***@REAL_FELIX.INVALID) WOOD: "[There's been a] price reduction on
the F35 [aircraft fighter] project [a]s fait accompli according to what
Trump said at the Florida rally."

DOLF: "DEUS EX MACHINA:

And on the 8th day (Sunday sacredness in recognition of #36 / #111 / #666 -
heil sol invictus] God created the machine and said, "I'm done with those
***@ckers...

HAIL GOD OF HYMEN,
I AM BORN OF THEE.
ME THE RISEN SUN.
MOON, A BRIDE TO BE

It was so good that I laughed."

JASON MUNDAY: "Put some clothes on, mate!"

- https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005394678533

DOLF: "Who is now chopping wood for the devil?"

PETER (***@REAL_FELIX.INVALID) WOOD: "Whatever that means..."

DOLF: "Was the sentence too complex for you as a 'PAGE 3 GIRLS WITH TITS'
journalist hack?

Show us some tits.

Fake News: *Snowjobs* for free."

KERNEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) BURKE @ 1612
HOURS ON 19 FEBRUARY 2017: "My dearest Serena,

Your adoring servant (me) sincerely thanks you for that Sports Illustrated
bikini photo shoot, where I got to see more of you than I ever imagined!

I love you soooooo much, my precious Queen of the Nile. I worship you like
a god. In my (wet) *dreams* of you my cum (ie. cup) forever runneth over.
Hope to see you in Playboy Magazine soon, which might push me "over the
top," as they say.

Forever yours."

& (***@KOOKS) @ 0516 HOURS ON 19 FEBRUARY 2017: "Does your
boyfriend know about this?"

KERNEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) BURKE @ 1351
HOURS ON 20 FEBRUARY 2017: "[Your] homosexuality noted & logged. LOL"

DOLF: "It's more correctly termed bisexuality so tough titty."

MATTHEW WADE (SYDNEY STAR OBSERVER) ON 20 FEBRUARY 2017: "MORE THAN HALF OF
YOUNG PEOPLE DON'T IDENTIFY AS 'STRAIGHT':

MORE than half of young people don't identify as straight and prefer to
forego labels entirely according to a recent survey.

The anti-bullying charity Ditch the Label polled over 1,000 people between
the ages of 13 and 26 in an effort to better understand how young people
experience sexuality.

The results found that 76 per cent of young people believe labels on
sexuality are 'no longer important' and that people should be able to date
whoever they want.

It also found that 47 per cent of respondents chose not to be labelled at
all, saying terms like 'straight', 'lesbian', and 'gay' were too limiting.

Chief Executive of Ditch the Label, Liam Hackett, said the team's research
consistently finds a strong correlation between those who don't identify as
'straight' and experiences of bullying.

"We know many young people grow up feeling confused and also pressured into
conforming to specific labels of sexuality," he said.

"So we became curious about exploring a new, fluid construct which looks
beyond the traditional labels people have previously used to identify
themselves.

-
http://www.starobserver.com.au/news/international-news-news/half-young-people-straight/155699

KERNEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) BURKE @ 1100
HOURS ON 21 FEBRUARY 2017: "Vox Populi!

For all to hear!!!

Yes, I speak old world Latin cuz I'm a grammarian."

DOLF: "I always thought that there was elements of perversity associated
with you--did your priest love you too?"

What do you think of Moroccans (#16 - CONTACT / #79 - DIFFICULTIES) as lady
boys?

‘*I* *HAVE *A* *GOOD* *GOBLET*, *WHICH* *I* *WILL* *SHARE* *WITH* *YOU*.’
[Tetragram #16, Canon of Supreme Mystery (T’AI HSUAN CHING)]"

VISHWAS (***@SOMEWHERE.COM) @ 1617 HOURS ON 18 FEBRUARY 2017: "Does the
thought of men suckling penises excite you?"

DOLF @ 1913 HOURS ON 18 FEBRUARY 2017 "I put it to you that you are
utilising the anonymous re-mailer service DIZUM.COM as part of your
globalist religious/political/racial campaign made in concert with others
as determined acts of sedition and treason?"

VISHWAS (***@SOMEWHERE.COM) @ 2018 HOURS ON 18 FEBRUARY 2017: "You'd be
wrong."

DOLF @ 2000 HOURS ON 19 FEBRUARY 2017: "You are only now a zombie with no
longer any prospect for eternity...

Prove me wrong."

VISHWAS (***@SOMEWHERE.COM) @ 2250 HOURS ON 19 FEBRUARY 2017: "I'm
using it to exercise my right of free speech, and to prevent mentally
disturbed homosexuals and social misfit liberals from harrassing me at my
place of employment, my home, damaging my cars, or threatening my family.

That liberal behaviour is the sort of thing that incites mass shootings at
places of deviant gay gatherings such as Pulse in Orlando Florida."

DOLF @ 1913 HOURS ON 18 FEBRUARY 2017: "That we ought to more properly
consider such [de-humanizing] conduct and statements of yours as
unreasonable hate-speech and not as [claimed substantiation of] piety, but
in being crimes against humanity and as war crimes."

VISHWAS (***@SOMEWHERE.COM) @ 2250 HOURS ON 19 FEBRUARY 2017: "And
conversely. You would deny my rights to enforce what you perceive as
yours. That will not be allowed to happen."

DOLF @ 2155 HOURS ON 21 FEBRUARY 2017: "I won't answer your post about your
justification for using an anonymous remailer such as dizum.com whilst you
are engaged in attacks, distortions and derangement.

Suffice to say that, I'm not your therapist and given such evident
paranoia, discordant psychopathy accompanying extreme violent idealization
and associations as justifications for your prejudiced actions as a claimed
higher morality.

That it would be prudent to intentionally not respond to you any further so
as to avoid any encouragement for [a development of] your fixation upon me.

But do me a favour as the only one sensible thing which you can manage to
do, and that is retain this same: Vishwas (***@somewhere.com) address
within each of your postings, so that I [may] purposefully ignore you as
unhealthy to one's [psyche and] being."

M.I.WAKEFIELD (***@PRESENT.COM): "Check out the pictures from when he was
meeting Trudeau ... apparently he did his hair before his makeup that day,
and you can get a more accurate view of his actual skin tone."

DOLF: "More on the Dutch politician the Honourable Mr Geert Wilders and my
provision of a CLEVER INTERVENTION AS PETITION following the presiding
Judge Hendrik Steenhuis of the Dutch court on 9 December, 2016, who in our
consideration was improperly convicted anti-Islamic Dutch MP Geert Wilders,
of hate speech so as 'to protect rights, freedoms of others' which he
branded a politically motivated '*CHARADE*' that actually endangered
freedom of speech.

I used the word '*SCUM*' to identify the nature of anonymous Internet troll
hate speech I was routinely being subject to within my briefing materials
as complaint made to both my legal counsel and Victoria Police @ 0800 HOURS
ON 17 FEBRUARY 2017.

Consistent with the computed metaphysical attributes of my GRAPPLE
mathematical theoretical noumenon associated with the voluntary time of the
Internet Service Provider's customer service telephone call which was
observed relative to my temporal reality (and not that of the New Zealand
Customer Service Centre), I could determine a high probability of a
"defectiveness and distortion" within their administrative process, made in
response to that which I had specifically described as a concern within my
amended emailed Service Request (ref: 298851382) made of 1047 HOURS ON 19
FEBRUARY 2017.

I do not wish to get into any supernatural (ie. or should I say commercial
in confidence) considerations, suffice to say that I alluded to specific
seven-fold attributed characteristics which I had identified as to
constitute a fact conveying CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING as computed
attributes. Being of an equivalence as conveyed by both of my spontaneous
service requests which were made to the Internet Service Provider, of the
message service delivery delay whether in its either
intentional/unintentional failure of a timely transmission as final
delivery time @ 1507 hours over which I am concerned and the patterned
systematic Internet / Telephone campaign of religious (ie. Buddhist and
Roman Catholic) maleficent actions, to which am being subject.

And I put forward the notion of anti-semitism being a colonial ethos and
not an exclusively German fascist manifest which occurred some decades
later. As an observation made of our own colonial era as attested to by a
court case within Australia's pre-Federation history, whereby the NSW
Council of Churches prosecuted two Saturday Sabbath-keepers for working on
Sunday.

VISHWAS (***@SOMEWHERE.COM) @ 1452 HOURS ON 20 FEBRUARY 2017: "There is
no eighth day of creation."

DOLF @ "And accordingly there is no Sunday sacredness as it, which by your
logic, is clearly a lie."

ANTHONY GALLOWAY (HERALD SUN NEWSPAPER) 2004 HOURS ON 23 FEBRUARY 2017:
"FAIR WORK COMMISSION DECISION HANDED DOWN AS PENALTY RATES CUT:

WORKERS will lose thousands of dollars every year after the Fair Work
Commission slashed Sunday penalty rates in a landmark decision.

Retail, fast food and hospitality workers will have their Sunday penalty
during the industrial umpire’s long-running inquiry.

Unions slammed the decision and warned many workers would be forced to take
up more hours or go broke.

Employer groups welcomed the move, saying businesses would now be able to
hire more staff after slashing opening times on Sundays in recent years.

Hospitality workers on an award will have their Sunday penalty rate cut
from 175 per cent to 150 per cent, retail workers’ rates will get cut from
200 to 150 per cent and fast food workers will have their rate cut from 150
per cent to 125 per cent.

The public holiday rate in retail, hospitality, and fast food will also be
cut.

Under the changes, retail workers would lose more than $4000 a year, while
pharmacy managers would be without more than $6000.

Bryce Prosser, executive policy director with the Victorian Chamber of
Commerce and Industry, said the decision was a relief for many businesses
who had cut operating hours.

'Small retail and hospitality businesses in regional Victoria will benefit
significantly from this decision,' Mr Prosser said.

'When businesses have decided to close on Sundays because they couldn’t
afford the penalty rates, casual workers didn’t just miss out on a penalty
Times Pty Ltd]

-
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/business/penalty-rates-cut-fair-work-commission-decision-handed-down/news-story/2b906760416e067d254bfc76de72bef0

And then suggested, that the Irish Catholic religious value statements made
by some of these dizum.com anonymous trolls characteristically exhibited
the same 2nd class citizen status attitude of entitlement as a bestowal
upon myself and therefore was equally fascist.  So I called them Irish
Catholic turd *SCUM* and posted the following observation to Dutch groups:

"It is unfortunate that you are using (ie. from memory and I could be
wrong) a Dutch based anonymous remailer as it introduces an unnecessary
ambiguity upon any otherwise jingoistic or racialism as claimed impetus to
your prejudice.

As you know the Dutch judiciary is very sensitive on such matters of
hate-speech as:

"*DO* *YOU* *WANT* *IN* *THE* *NETHERLANDS*, *MORE* *OR* *LESS*
*DIZUM*-*TROLLS*?

Can we not consider them as equally having a *PESTILENT*, petulant and
nefarious attribution as depredated humanity which breeds sedition (ie. the
WHOIS registration Name: domains at sabotage.org; Organization: Societe
Anonyme Botage; Email: ***@mijninternetoplossing.nl; Phone: (+31)
651108221) without restraint like Moroccans?"

The honourable Geert Wilders had been improperly convicted in my view, for
the same expression which I [as comedy of travesty] mimicked by only
substituting 'Moroccans' with 'dizum-trolls'.

I can interpret the meta-principles (ie. the nomenclature which is a system
of names or terms, or the rules for forming these terms in a particular
field of arts or sciences and which equally applies to language by rules
such as grammar) associated to the word '*MOROCCANS*' against the
mathematical theoretical noumenon, and fortuitously for this Dutch
politician, one can obtain a partial measure for this word from it's male
cushioning as follows. But whilst I will omit the majority of commentary
from the Chinese DAOist literature: I CHING / DAO TE CHING / T'AI HSUAN
CHING, it does not mean that it is in any manner insignificant as
meta-descriptor prototypes which apply to the word.

For instance, the commentary on Tetragram #16 - CONTACT given by the CANON
OF SUPREME MYSTERY (T'AI HSUAN CHING), it specifically states "*THE* *WISE*
*PERSON* (ie. HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T]) *AVOIDS* *CONTACT* *WITH* *LESSER*,
*BESTIAL* (ie. HETEROS: #15 - SATURN ... #34 - JUPITER ... #65 - MARS as
MALEFICIENT) *MEN*, *LEST* *HE* *BE* *INFLUENCED *FOR* *THE* *WORSE*:

MALEFICENT (adjective)
- literary causing harm or destruction, especially by supernatural means.
- Astrology relating to the planets Saturn and Mars, traditionally
considered to have an unfavourable influence.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indcXA0OWJZWnBhc1k

And we find a parallelism as the impetus for the covert actions by a
sinister and evil cabal of others as a substantiation from this comment by
DAVID O'BRIEN (DAVIDO@ *TELSTRA* .AU) @ 1753 HOURS ON 16 FEBRUARY 2017:
"*PERVERTS* *DON'T* *GET* *COMMUNION*. *THEY* *GET* *THE* *STOCKS*, *A*
*WHIPPING*, *THEN* *SENT* *TO* *CHOP* *WOOD* *FOR* *THE* *DEVIL*."

EXCERPTS FROM THE CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY ON TETRA: #16 - CONTACT

#0 - "In the "*GOLDEN AGE*" of the past, communities purportedly served the
legitimate interests of all while maintaining dignity of each. Stable
hierarchical relations wove elements of society together in a complex web
of mutual obligation, but reciprocity (implying not only mutual obligation
but also an empathetic 'likening to oneself') was also needed to temper the
possible ill effects of unmediated power relations.

The perfect community, therefore, was thought to be equally dependent upon
hierarchy and reciprocity, As such, *THE* *PERFECT* *COMMUNITY* *IS*
*MODELLED* *UPON* *THE* *COSMOS*, where yang ch'i acts as ruler, defining
the patterns of growth, while yin acts as subject, responding
appropriately.

#0 CE ... @1 - AUGUSTUS was worshipped as the Son of God (27 BCE - #14 CE)
... #15CE (9) ... @2 - TIBERIUS (#14 – #37 CE) ... #34CE (16) ... @3 -
CALIGULA (#37 - #41 CE) ... @4 - CLAUDIUS (#41 - #54 CE) ... #65CE (25) -
@5 - NERO (#666: #54 - #68 CE) ... #111 CE (36) ... #175 CE (49) ... #260
CE (64 as I CHING META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES), #369 CE (81 as DAO TE CHING
META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES) ... #1933 - 1945CE < --- German Fascism's
*GOLDEN AGE* ... #2000CE < --- Jubilee 2000 as Holy Catholic 'Satanic'
Tradition et al being a faux-sophistic wisdom ... #2056 as proposed Islamic
*GOLDEN AGE*;

At issue here is the consideration made of the #CENTRE:

- MARRIAGE AND THE SOLDIER (#64): No the Catholic Church and Freemasonry
was started by the Roman Caesars:

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury,
#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus,
#65 - *Soldier* (Miles): Mars,
#34 - Lion (Leo): Jupiter,
#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar,
#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus, and
#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn.

And by the teachings of their prophet Pythagoras: c² (25 as #65) = a² (9 as
#15) + b² (16 as #34)

[...]

- The #CENTRE in relation to the circumscribing of the circle with the
radius = 1 as rational PI (22/7 = 3.14285714) is held to be YOD (#10);
- The Chinese DAOist perspective of the natural year (as equivalent to the
New Testament notion as TROCHOS-course of NATURE-genesis [James 3:6])
associated to Yang Hsiung's treatise that was published within 4 BCE and
known as the "Canon of Supreme Mystery", reconciled it's unified
arrangement of the DAO TE CHING's #81 sections as specifically the ternary
(tetragrammaton) HOMOIOS paradigm value: TETRA: 60 - ACCUMULATION, which is
mapped to the I CHING's H64 designations (of necessity some are repeated)
as the binary paradigm value: H26 - GREAT DOMESTICATION, RESTRAINING FORCE,
GREAT ACCUMULATING, THE TAMING POWER OF THE GREAT, GREAT STORAGE, POTENTIAL
ENERGY;
- According to the 4.5 day designations of this natural year cycle into #81
sections, this would then equate the #CENTRE as 13 to 17 September;
- That the myriad things which are impressed upon the phenomenal world by
the septet macrocosm as the transformative prototype pattern which is made
by the series of magic squares: #15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111 ... #179 ...
#260 ... #369 as the organization of the myriad or *number* of things (wan
wu) within society and nature;
- The devising of the 9 stratum Celestial Hierarchy involves the population
of the Angelic geniuses which is made relative to the connection of the #72
tetragrams and it's septet macrocosm (ie. 72 / 7 = 10.2857143) which is a
notion devised from the summation made of the hexagrams: H54 + H18 = #72.
- How then does Judaism propose as Yang Hsiung has conveyed by his 4 BCE
schema, is it possible to then transition from the #CENTRE value: #60 given
of the natural year model, to then encompass the intrinsic property of the
macrocosm #369 magic square as the value #41 without perpetuating an injury
against it's association binary value: H26?
- Just how close will you become to G-d as YOD (10) + HE (5) + VAV (6) + HE
(5) = #26?

"Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven {ie. the
seven visible planets: #15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111 ... #179 ... #260 ...
#369}; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel,
have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty
years in the wilderness?

Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch {king}, and the star of your god
Remphan {ie. This is no doubt the combined Angelic genius Ou'RaEL = Vav
(#6) + Resh (#200) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed (#30) as derived from a 3x3 = #15
(9) matrix which is used as a template to formulate the values for various
elements as being inclusive of AIR: #114 (#342) + #123 (#369) = #237 -
*USE* *OF* *FORCE*}, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will
carry you away beyond Babylon {incongruity; confusion; mixture}. Our
fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as he had
appointed, speaking unto Moses {taken out; drawn forth}, that he should
make it according to the fashion that he had seen. Which also our fathers
that came after brought in with Jesus into the possession of the Gentiles,
whom God drave out before the face of our fathers, unto the days of David
{well-beloved, dear}; Who found favour before God, and desired to find a
tabernacle for the God of Jacob {that supplants, undermines; the heel}. But
Solomon {peaceable; perfect; one who recompenses} built him an house.
Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the
prophet, 'Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will
ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest? Hath not my
hand made all these things?'" [Acts 7:42-50 (KJV)]

ARCH KAI TELOS OIDA: {1 (#5) + 2 (#12) + 3 (#15) + 4 (#40 = So Israel, is
it so, that you have been sojourning forty years in the wilderness? [Amos
5:25; Acts 7:42]) = 10 (#72)}

It's only because rational PI 22/7 = 3W1D associated with the ENNEAD that
you Jews can get away with your cosmological (as Pythagorean Tetraktys)
fraud {ie. the ratio between 72 / 7 = 10.2857143 and that as the
juxtaposition given of rational PI 22 / 7 = 3.14285714...} is disobedience
to God's Sovereign Law:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indMkJ4d2l5SEVlVmc

EQUALS #72 x 3 LETTER ANGEL NAMES OBTAINED BY A JUXTAPOSITION OF THE
BIBLICAL TEXT [Exodus 14:19-21 (KJV)].

"And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and
went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face,
and stood behind them: And it came between the camp of the Egyptians and
the camp of Israel; and it was a cloud and darkness to them, but it gave
light by night to these: so that the one came not near the other all the
night.

And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea
to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land,
and the waters were divided." [Exodus 14:19-21 (KJV)]

And the relationship is here shown as between the #1 - CENTRE with both the
#36 (+ #1 as CENTRE) and #72 (+ #1 as CENTRE) is shown within the image
above as conforming to the Apostle Paul's claim made within the Epistle to
the Romans, that Israel 'NOT* *ONLY* *DO* *THE* *SAME*, *BUT* *HAVE*
*PLEASURE* *IN* *THEM* *THAT* *DO* *THEM*.' [Romans 1:31 (KJV)]

According to the I CHING Hexagram 31 - RECIPROCITY, this is most usually
shown by the mutual stimulation of Heaven and Earth (ie.

GENTILE VIEW: H27 - YI [Nourishment/ZHEN (ie. #3) below + GEN (ie. #8)
above] + H9 - XIAOXU [Lesser Domestication/QIAN (ie. #6) below + SUN (ie.
#4) above] = H36 - MINGYI [Suppression of the Light/LI (ie. #9) below + KUN
(ie. #1) above])

This conception is encapsulated within the notion of the Tzadikim Nistarim
('hidden righteous ones') rooted within the more mystical dimensions of
Judaism. The source is the Talmud itself, explained as follows:

As a mystical concept, the number 36 is even more intriguing. It is said
that at all times there are 36 special people in the world, and that were
it not for them, all of them, if even one of them was missing, the world
would come to an end. The two Hebrew letters for 36 are the lamed, which is
30, and the vav, which is 6. Therefore, these 36 are referred to as the
Lamed-Vav Tzadikim. This widely-held belief, this most unusual Jewish
concept is based on a Talmudic statement to the effect that in every
generation 36 righteous "greet the Shekhinah", the Divine Presence
[Tractate Sanhedrin 97b; Tractate Sukkah 45b]

Mystical Hasidic Judaism as well as other segments of Judaism believe that
there exist 36 righteous people whose role in life is to justify the
purpose of humankind in the eyes of God. Jewish tradition holds that their
identities are unknown to each other and that, if one of them comes to a
realization of their true purpose, they would never admit it:

JEWISH VIEW: H54 - GUIMEI [Marrying Maid/DUI (ie. #7) below + ZHEN (ie. #3)
above] {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law} + H18
- GU [Ills to Be Cured/SUN (ie. #4) below + GEN (ie. #8) above] {ie.
System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity} = #72 - Self-Love,
Holding Oneself Dear; I-Ching: H39 - Adversity, Obstacles, Limping,
Obstruction, Afoot; Tetra: 79 - Difficulties)

The Lamed-Vav Tzaddikim are also called the Nistarim ("concealed ones"). In
our folk tales, they emerge from their self-imposed concealment and, by the
mystic powers, which they possess, they succeed in averting the threatened
disasters of a people persecuted by the enemies that surround them. They
return to their anonymity as soon as their task is accomplished,
'concealing' themselves once again in a Jewish community wherein they are
relatively unknown. The lamed-vavniks, scattered as they are throughout the
Diaspora, have no acquaintance with one another. On very rare occasions,
one of them is 'discovered' by accident, in which case the secret of their
identity must not be disclosed.

Which is consistent with the Chinese DAOist value given within my cubic
paradigm: #41 - Playing with Reversal, Sameness in Difference; I-Ching: H26
- Great Domestication, Restraining Force, Great Accumulating, The taming
power of the great, Great storage, Potential energy; Tetra: 60 -
Accumulation;

The lamed-vavniks do not themselves know that they are ones of the 36. In
fact, tradition has it that should a person claim to be one of the 36, that
is proof positive that they are certainly not one. Since the 36 are each
exemplars of anavah, ("humility"), having such a virtue would preclude
against one's self-proclamation of being among the special righteous. The
36 are simply too humble to believe that they are one of the 36. [Wikipedia
2017:Tzadikim_Nistarim]

This Tetragram celebrates such ideal contact, which, the Head text
promises, makes the good individual both resplendent as the *SUN* and
powerful as the king in his sacred audience hall. The Hall of Light,
according to early commentators, refers simply to the region above ground
in the light of day, as contrasted with the Yellow Springs below ground.
But the same binome (ie. [Algebra]: an expression that is a sum of
difference of two terms such as the Pythagorean: c² (25 as #65 - MARS) = a²
(9 as #15 - SATURN) + b² (16 as #34 - JUPITER); Binominal nomenclature or
binary nomenclature is a formal system of naming species of living things
by giving each a name composed of two parts, both of which use Latin
grammatical forms, although they can be based on words from other
languages) is used to describe the sacred site where the king makes ritual
contact with the gods. Its use suggests that all things are sanctified by
contact with the Mystery.

#1 - "Rain symbolises beneficent grace and germinating influence, whether
the reference is to sexual contact or to political influence."

#2 - "The ordinary unthinking individual may perform this purification
perfunctorily, assuming that the mere performance of ritual works effective
magic, regardless of intent; this is to operate on the mistaken notion that
fasting alone, without a *PROFOUND* realignment of the self, is enough to
please the gods."

#3 - "But sacred ritual, incorrectly practiced, is worse than useless. Far
from conferring blessings, it promotes evil and results in shame."

#4 - "Mutual trust prevails between the gods and man since a community of
shared interests has been forged through correct ritual practice."

#5 - "The truly good person, whose charismatic virtue is luminous, even
demonically compelling, can hope to attract the blessings of the unseen
world."

#6 - "Stone epitomises whatever is hard; wood, that which is pliable.
Things in different categories repel each other, creating a disastrous
response, as in antagonistic relation between wood (ie. any kind of
vegetation) and stone (ie. axes or scythes).

Knowing this, the wise person seeks alliances with those who are fully
developed human beings (ie. HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T]). Meanwhile, the benighted
individual looks to make meaningful contact with those who are less than
fully human--those who are no better than 'wood and stone.' Under the
influence of 'unequal friends,' we soon become no better than inanimate
objects. *CERTAINLY* *WE* *CANNOT* *THEN* *HOPE* *TO* *INFLUENCE*
*OTHERS*.

If we assume philosophical coherence in Yang Hsiang's mature vision, we can
try to reconstruct his most important ideas about the Decree [of Heaven at
any one time] by piercing together [but not in the symbolic HETEROS THEORY
OF NUMBER sense of this sophistry] general observations on fate and virtue
that appear throughout the later works, especially the Mystery. Yang
Hsiang clearly demanded that the reader attempt this reconstruction, rather
than rest content with fragmentary pronouncements. What are we to make of
Yang's Hsiung's initial statement that 'preservation and loss, life and
death' are exempt from MING (ie. the decree of HEAVEN as conveyed by the
nine planes of the Grapple HOMOIOTIC noumenon), especially when we recall
that these same four areas are specifically associated with MING in the
canonical Analects attributed to Confucius. it seems that Yang Hsiang
wished to challenge his reader, as if he knew that the text can only really
teach when it fails to say what we expect it to say; partial truths in
obvious conflict are then reexamined, so that a new unitary truth can be
established.

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - Victory of the Daleks - The Paradigm Daleks"

-

Turning to specifics, the Mystery depicts four major factors affecting the
COURSE-trochos and quality (as NATURE-genesis which is also conveyed by the
biblical notion [James 3:6]) of a person's life, though it never groups all
four together in a single passage. The four factors to be treated are:

#1 - VIRTUE
#2 - TOOLS
#3 - POSITION
#4 - TIME

The first notable thing about this list is that Yang reserves *MING* for
Time alone, although some early Chinese thinkers loosely viewed all four
factors as aspects of *MING* insofar as *MING* may simply refer to the
quality of human life. Once we understand the significance of Yang's four
factors, this will assume considerable importance.

Elaborating somewhat upon these terms, Virtue refers mainly to the roster
of traditional Confucian virtues (among them, filial piety, honesty,
loyalty, and modesty). Yang also follows Confucian tradition in making the
ritual act virtually synonymous with Goodness since ritual provides the
form in which Goodness can be actualized. (For more on ritual, see Key
Terms.) For Confucians, ritual is the single mode of behaviour capable of
fostering necessary social order while satisfying our most basic human
needs for beauty and communication. In Yang's writing, however, we also
meet newer terms like "cautious watchfulness" and "timely action,"
associated most often with earlier writings of those very Taoists and
Legalists he loved to refute. Such catchwords can be justified in Confucian
terms since even the best ritual requires proper timing to promote the
common good. Finally, as a committed Confucian, Yang Hsiung believes that
Virtue lies within the grasp of each and every human being, though
lamentably few may choose to pursue its course.