— THE @1 / @5 AS KEYS OF SOVEREIGNTY AND PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE
dolf
2017-12-05 13:33:42 UTC
— THE @1 / @5 AS KEYS OF SOVEREIGNTY AND PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE

This situation applies equally to Israel / Palestinians conflict of
Sovereignty / Al Aqsa Mosque {Judaism / Islam} dynamic as it does to the
British / Irish question or the relationship between Britain / European
Union {and between Sovereign States themselves}.

This is how Israel {A-U-M / Y-M-T-A} may have effective voice to wrestle
the stones of the Jerusalem Temple from Islamic hands.

I am neither a lawyer, judge or a statesman (ie. politician} and so I would
defer to their relative areas of expertise with respect to the utilisation
of any intellectual TETRAD as any mutually agreed TRANSFORMATIONAL
PROTOTYPE {#8} and how this is to affect the #9 - Autonomy Prototype.

But I do have only an informal self educated experience within metaphysical
/ metempirical thought as the realm where the architecture of the document
most successfully belongs so as to facilitate process with them temporal.

Let me explain that to you in relation to public advice given to our Prime
Minister [the Honourable Malcolm Turnbull] with whom I have previously
corresponded over Jewish Holocaust issues and he had the self same day
taken suitable action, who is later today [31 October 2017] to sign an
agreement with Israel:
No the Boer War is the cornerstone of Australian identity as ethos of
"OBEDIENT, AIDING AND ASSISTING" and we reject CATEGORICALLY your
unreasoned disloyalty by INTELLECTUAL assent given to Foreign Powers {ie.
especially Irish, Scottish, RSL / Freemasonry / Roman Catholic [by] Saint
Andrews Cause Célèbre} as all unconscionable attempts to impose a
substituted ethic @5 against the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS
whether by NEGLECT or forced WILL upon our War Dead and to usurp @1 the
Sovereignty embodied within the Governor General as ANTHROPIC COSMOLOGICAL
PRINCIPLE.

— ESPRIT DE CORPS: 'FLANDERS SOIL' AS EXEMPLAR TRUE #CENTRE OF WILL

{INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS} —

"IN DEAD OF NIGHT. / #1 - Will, free will, choice / Remember the Sabbath
Day

I HEAR THE CLARION. / #2 - desire, inclination / Honour Parents

CALL AWAKE FOR WAR. / #3 - disposition towards (something or someone) / Do
Not Kill

STEADFAST MIGHT. / #4 - favour, affection / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie.
Avoid Heteronomy Against Autonomy)

MARCHING TO SION. / #5 - last will, testament / Do Not Steal

AGAINST THIS WHORE. / #6 - goal, object, purpose, intention / Do Not Bear
False Witness

ARREST THE BLIGHT." / #7 - signification, import / Do Not Covet [LATIN
definition: VOLUNTĀTIS]

#1 - unwillingness
#2 - ill will, negative disposition (toward something)
[LATIN definition: NOLUNTĀTIS]

*VOLUNTY* (noun):
[ETYMOLOGY]: coined by Robert Fludd (17 January 1574 – 8
September 1637) from Latin voluntās f (genitive voluntātis).
- (obsolete)
The positive aspect of God, encompassing light, love, creation, etc. -
*YANG*: From early romanizations of Chinese 陽/阳 (yáng), originally in
reference to the sunny side of areas {*IT* *IS* *NOT* *GEMATRIA*} such as
mountains and dwellings.
- (philosophy) A principle in Chinese and related
East Asian philosophies associated with bright, hot, masculine, etc.
elements of the natural world.

*NOLUNTY* (noun):
[ETYMOLOGY]: coined by Robert Fludd (17 January 1574 – 8
September 1637) from Latin nōluntās f (genitive nōluntātis).
-
(obsolete) The negative aspect of God, encompassing darkness, cold,
destruction, etc.
- *YIN*: From early romanizations of Chinese 陰/阴 (yīn),
originally used in reference to shaded areas {*IT* *IS* *NOT* *UMBRA* *AS*
*GEMATRIA* *MORPHOLOGICAL* *SUBSTITUTION*}, as of a mountain or home.
-
(philosophy) A principle in Chinese and related East Asian philosophies
associated with dark, cool, female, etc. elements of the natural world.
- Robert Fludd was born at Milgate House, Bearsted and was the son of Sir
Thomas Fludd, a high-ranking governmental official (Queen Elizabeth I's
treasurer for war in Europe), and Member of Parliament.

*CRAFTING* THE @1 / @5 AS KEYS OF SOVEREIGNTY AND PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE
*NEEDS* *TO* *ENSURE* *THE* *FORMULATION* *OF* *THE* *VOLUNTY* *AND*
*NOLUNTY* *PRINCIPLES* *OF* *THE* *CONCORDAT* *BETWEEN* *SOVEREIGN*
*STATES*.

#13 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 / #6 - Form
of Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#15 - Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H61 -
Inner Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning; Tetra: 1 - Centre / INNER: #15
- Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H61 - Inner
Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning; Tetra: 1 - Centre}

I - And we do hereby authorize and command Our said Governor General to do
and execute, in due manner, all things that shall belong to his said
command, and to the trust We have reposed in him, according to the several
POWER and AUTHORITIES granted or APPOINTED him by VIRTUE of 'The
Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act, 1900', and of these present
Letters Patent and of such Commission as may be issued to him under Our
Sign Manual and Signet, or by Order in Our Privy Council, or by Us through
one of Our Principal Secretaries of State, and to such laws as shall
hereafter be in FORCE in Our said Commonwealth.

#14 / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature [#34 / #7 - Engendering Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#34 - Great Guide, Trust in its Perfection; I-Ching: H18 - Ills to Be
Cured, Arresting Decay, Correcting, Work on what has been spoiled (decay),
Decaying, Branch; Tetra: 27 - Duties / INNER: #34 - Great Guide, Trust in
its Perfection; I-Ching: H18 - Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay,
Correcting, Work on what has been spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra:
27 - Duties}

II - There shall be a Great Seal of and for Our said Commonwealth which Our
said Governor General shall keep and use for sealing all things whatsoever
that shall pass the said Great Seal. Provided that until a Great Seal shall
be provided the Private Seal of Our said Governor General may be used as
the Great Seal of the Commonwealth of Australia.

#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#65 / #2 - Transforming Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#65 - Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing,
Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 63 - Watch / INNER: #24 -
Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting,
Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 18 - Waiting}

III - The Governor General may constitute and APPOINT, in Our name and on
Our behalf, all such Judges, Commissioners, Justices of the Peace, and
other necessary officers and Ministers of Our said Commonwealth, as may be
lawfully constituted or APPOINTED by Us.

#16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature [#111 / #3 - Nature Surmounts
Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#30 - Government without Coercion, Be Chary of War; I-Ching: H45 -
Gathering, Congregation, Clustering, Gathering together (massing),
Finished; Tetra: 59 - Massing / INNER: #29 - Deeming, Non-Assertion;
I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening of the Light,
Brilliance injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 67 - Darkening}

IV - The Governor General, so far as We Ourselves lawfully may, upon
sufficient cause to him appearing, may remove from his office, or suspend
from the exercise of the same, any person exercising any office of Our said
Commonwealth, under or by VIRTUE OF ANY--Commission or Warrant granted, or
which may be granted, by Us in Our name or under Our authority.

#17 / #5 - Act of Nature {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature}} [#175 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#13 - Status, Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending,
Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 17 - Holding Back / INNER: #11 - Value and
Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity,
Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness}

V - The Governor General may on Our behalf exercise all powers under the
Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act, 1900, or otherwise in respect
of the summoning, proroguing, or dissolving the Parliament of Our said
Commonwealth.

#18 / #6 - Form of Nature [#260 / #8 - Transforming Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#17 - Politics; I-Ching: H54 - Marriageable Maid/Maiden, Converting the
Maiden; Tetra: 65 - Inner / INNER: #14 - Praising the Mysterious
(Metaphysics); I-Ching: H19 - Overseeing, Approaching, Nearing, The forest;
Tetra: 9 - Branching Out}

VI - And whereas by 'The Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1900,'
it is amongst other things enacted, that we may authorise the Governor
General to APPOINT any person or persons, jointly or severally, to be his
Deputy or Deputies within any part of Our Commonwealth, and in that
capacity to exercise, during the pleasure of the Governor General such
POWERS, and FUNCTIONS of the said Governor General as he thinks fit to
assign to such Deputy or Deputies, subject to any LIMITATIONS and
directions as aforesaid, to APPOINT any person or persons, jointly or
severally. To be his Deputy or Deputies within any part of Our said
Commonwealth of Australia, and in that capacity to exercise, during his
pleasure, such of his POWERS and FUNCTIONS, as he may deem it necessary or
expedient to assign to him or them: Provided always, that the APPOINTMENT
of such a Deputy or Deputies shall not affect the exercise by the Governor
General himself of any POWER or FUNCTION.

#19 / #7 - Engendering Nature [#369 / #9 - Autonomous Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#45 - Extremes and Reversals, Greatest Virtue; I-Ching: H49 - Radical
Change, Revolution (moulting), Skinning, The bridle; Tetra: 28 - Change /
INNER: #41 - Playing with Reversal, Sameness in Difference; I-Ching: H26 -
Great Domestication, Restraining Force, Great Accumulating, The taming
power of the great, Great storage, Potential energy; Tetra: 60 -
Accumulation}

VII - And We do hereby declare Our pleasure to be that, in the event of
death, INCAPACITY, removal, or absence of Our said Governor General out of
Our said Commonwealth, and all and EVERY THE POWERS AND AUTHORITIES herein
granted to him shall until Our further pleasure is signified therein, be
vested in such person as may be APPOINTED by Us under Our Sign Manual and
Signet to be Our Lieutenant Governor of Our said Commonwealth: or if there
shall be no such Lieutenant Governor in Our said Commonwealth, then in such
person or persons as may be APPOINTED by Us under Our Sign Manual and
Signet to administer the Government of the same. No SUCH POWERS OR
AUTHORITIES SHALL VEST in such Lieutenant Governor, or such other person or
persons, UNTIL HE OR THEY SHALL HAVE TAKEN THE OATHS APPOINTED to be taken
by the Governor General of Our said Commonwealth, and in the manner
provided by the Instructions accompanying these Our Letters Patent.

— IMPELEMENTATION {GRAVITAS} —

#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature} [#505 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature]

*DEFINE* @1 *SOVEREIGN* *PRINCIPLE* *CHARACTERISTIC* *HERE*

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H57
- Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground, Calculations; Tetra: 58 -
Gathering In / INNER: #13 - Status, Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting,
Delay, Attending, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 17 - Holding Back}

VIII - And We do hereby REQUIRE and COMMAND ALL OUR OFFICERS AND MINISTERS,
CIVIL AND MILITARY, AND ALL OTHER THE INHABITANTS of Our said Commonwealth
TO BE OBEDIENT, AIDING, AND ASSISTING unto Our said Governor General, or,
in the event of his death, INCAPACITY, or absence, to such person or
persons as may, FROM TIME TO TIME, under the PROVISIONS OF THESE OUR
LETTERS PATENT, ADMINISTER THE GOVERNMENT of Our said Commonwealth.

#21 / #9 - Autonomous Nature {MOTHER: Scales of Liability / GRAVITAS} [#671
/ #5 - Act of Nature]

*DEFINE* @5 *CANONICAL* *PRINCIPLE* *EQUILIBRIUM* *CHARACTERISTIC* *HERE*

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#23 - Constancy of Guiding Concepts, Emptiness & Non-Existence; I-Ching:
H18 - Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay, Correcting, Work on what has been
spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra: 26 - Endeavour / INNER: #15 -
Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H61 - Inner
Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning; Tetra: 1 - Centre}

IX - And We do hereby reserve to Ourselves Our heirs and SUCCESSORS, FULL
POWER AND AUTHORITY FROM TIME TO TIME TO REVOKE, ALTER, OR AMEND these Our
Letters Patent, as to Us or THEM SHALL SEEM MEET.

#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -
Totality of Nature}} [#870 / #6 - Form of Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER:
#60 - Skill Rulership, Maintain One's Place; I-Ching: H15 - Modesty,
Humbling; Tetra: 5 - Keeping Small / INNER: #9 - Inconstancy of
Achievement, Practicing Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading, Troops;
Tetra: 32 - Legion}

X - And We do further direct and enjoin that these Our Letters Patent shall
be read and proclaimed at such place or places as Our said Governor General
shall think fit within Our said Commonwealth of Australia.

[In witness whereof We have caused these Our Letters to be made Patent
Witness Ourself at Westminster the 29th October, 1900: 64th year of Our
reign (Queen Victoria)]

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indX0hWSnhBaDBoZms>

[IMAGE: LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA
OF 1901 Represented by a Theoretical Mathematical Trinomial Noumenon as
Intellectual Property]

- <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indMTNMU2p1SUlDcXM>

[IMAGE: "My Hand Upon The Waters" by Aboriginal [I don't remember his name]
artist, Kings Cross, Sydney / Aboriginal Reconciliation requires conscious
agreeable action / A symptom of diminished association to the circle of
consciousness as water of life which leads to a loss of self identity as
formula of autonomy]

Ought I then hear some good news in the morning?

- dolf
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2017-12-05 20:37:59 UTC
— LEARNING YOUR ABC’s OF CIVIL MANNERS AS PREREQUISITE TO HARMONIOUS
CO-EXISTENCE

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 4 December, 2017

Nous: #31
Time: 16:45 hrs
Date: 2017.12.4
Torah: #10 #200 #400 %81 = #43
Dao: Military Stratagem, Quelling War
Tetra: #51 - Constancy
I-Ching: H32 - Perseverance, Endurance, Duration, Constancy

Latin: Spes {God who punishes the wicked} Alt: Saitel {Roaming of God} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST UNJUST ATTACKS, CONFOUNDING ONE'S ENEMIES
2. PROPAGATES LIGHT, CIVILISATION & LIBERTY
3. PEACE, JUSTICE, SCIENCES & THE ARTS
4. Hepe
}

Solar Eclipse: 4 December 2002 (AEST) + 28 years

Amminadab {My people is liberal}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:2,row:7,col:5,nous:31&idea:{63}&idea:{321}&idea:{47}&idea:{365}>

***@zen: 2, row: 7, col: 5, nous: 31 [Date: 2017.12.4, Super: #321 /
#47 - Ignorant Guides, Viewing the Distant; I-Ching: H43 - Resolution,
Displacement, Parting, Break-through; Tetra: 30 - Bold Resolution, Ego:
#365 / #31 - Military Stratagem, Quelling War; I-Ching: H32 - Perseverance,
Endurance, Duration, Constancy; Tetra: 51 - Constancy]

Within the opinion section “Freedom should be in Constitution” of 4
December 2017 as my first day’s paid subscription to the Australian
newspaper, I found this opinion which I quote entirely as expressed by
David Long, St Lucia, Queensland.

Needs to get an education in logic before replying any further. As to be
entirely unreasonable, untrustworthy, hysterical if not delusional and
discordant with rational sensibility: “Angela Shanahan has exposed the
nihilism that afflicts the Liberal Party leadership as it struggles to
protect religious freedom in which it has no faith (“Religious liberty
sacrificed at altar of political ambition”, 2/12). She correctly identifies
same-sex marriage as the left’s attack on the natural family structure.

Nature is not a religious concept. It is the principle of reason,
self-evident to everyone. Those who, without religion, object to SSM as
immoral, are appealing to nature to protect the natural family. Their
speech will not be protected by the new laws.

The Australian has been a leading advocate for freedom of speech. It is now
more urgently needed to protect the family. Commonwealth legislation,
however, will not be sufficient. We need freedom of speech to be guaranteed
in the Constitution.”

Freedom from superstition and delusional belief is on trial but religion is
not.

There is no higher thing than to know God.

Did this Lord of yours not speak also of the resurrection from the dead?

Though I speak in the tongues of angels and men but have not love, I am
nothing like you for I do not marry as to thereby make fraudulent claim as
pretence to piety and of such which would you like me to first refuse any
institutional impish prerogative made of marriage services to:

- Mormons
- Jehovah’s Witnesses
- Seventh Day Adventist

Ought American opinions as that of a foreign power ever be heard within
this country, to say nothing of Roman Catholicism or Islamic dichotomies
upon truth?

So climb down from your prissy pedestal and dash that idolatry in pieces.

Could you though, rationally re-express your opinions again as to ensure it
is absent of any mantric ghastly conjuring as spectre of evil and with the
right inflection of truth quotient:

zeig heil {show me salvation}

The author of propagandist fiction Dan Brown retells how he famously went
as presumably a reprobate Catholic in a moment of holocaust denial to the
family priest to ask how the Bible’s version of ­creation fitted with 卐
sciences:

"I went to my priest and said, ‘Hey, which story is true?’, and my priest
told me, ‘Nice boys don’t ask that question’.”

Or did he alternatively to the 卐 sciences, spy a CROSS variant of the #Tau
which is an emblem of immortality, of life in general, and sometimes a
phallic symbol.

Neither my GRAPPLE version of the Bible nor is my misuse of it on trial
here within the arena as stony-faced plethora of public opinions.

I am even able to data mine the UMBRA of MALEVOLENT intentions to detect
fraud and for financial gain—praise be to God.

But Brown declares: "That’s when I started to question and move away from
religion.”

And finds it "astonishing that in 2017 we have a US congressman who will
say the Earth is 6000 years old, that the fossil record was put there to
test our faith”.

"I’m troubled by that, and because it’s a religious idea we’re not allowed
to ridicule, to teach this in our schools is to me a great embarrassment,
and dangerous.” [Dan Brown’s new book "Origin” challenges the concept of
God and suggests humans will worship AI, Wendy Tuohy, The Courier-Mail,
October 28, 2017 2:30am]

22/7 as 3W1D ...

That by the time of the occurrence of such EVENT, I had already comprised
the 4th (chronological) dimensional plane of what became a nine stratum
paradigm, which is reliant upon the transitional and cryptographic
proposition as an occultation of vGREEN (#YOD - 10th September 2001) of
SOVEREIGN AUTONOMY and vBLUE (#MEM - 13th September 2001) of CUSTODIAL
CENTRE and is a CHRONOLOGICAL, COSMOGONIC, TRANSCENDENT PRINCIPLE which
occurs by the proposition of:

*HEAVEN* (GODHEAD:

THE MAJOR PREMISE {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of Universal
Law}, WHICH CONTAINS THE LAW OF THAT WILL: 7 x 24 x 13 = 2184 days of the
'oth cycle = 6D or 6 x 364 associated to the 'constant sequence of sun and
moon' as 354 x 3 + 30 day intercalation = 1092 days x 2 = 2184 days:

AS BEING AN OBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY: "And God spake all these
words, saying, 'I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the
land of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses; anguish}, out of the house of
bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me..." [Exodus 20:1-3 (KJV)]

#YOD [#10 - #MALKHUT] as 10 on 10 SEPTEMBER 2001)

YOUTUBE: "9/11 - 11 September 2001 as Attack on the World Trade Centre"

AND THE *EARTH* (DAO-ziran / COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:6]:

THE MINOR PREMISE {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of Humanity},
WHICH CONTAINS THE COMMAND TO BEHAVE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW, THAT IS,
THE PRINCIPLE OF SUBSUMPTION UNDER THE LAW: x 49 = 6J or 294 x 364 days or
365.242320819 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20 March 1996 / 21
March = 1 Nisan 5756; and

AS BEING A LOGICAL GROUNDING OF INFINITY: "... Thou shalt not bow down
thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and
fourth generation of them that hate me; And showing mercy unto thousands of
them that love me, and keep my commandments..." [Exodus 20:5-6 (KJV)]

#MEM [#40] as 13)

The custodial seizure of the CENTRE by the use of 7 x #369 magic squares
with a common property of #41 which is not ONLY a subsumed METHODOLOGY AS
FUNCTION characteristic of the Pythagorean binomial HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER that is otherwise reliant upon a 7 fold progression of magic squares
from #15 to #369 and is commonly used by Jewish, Catholic (et al
Christian), Islam and Masonic belief systems.

AND OF *MAN* (HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T]:

THE CONCLUSION {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING - Formula of Autonomy},
WHICH CONTAINS THE VERDICT (SENTENCE), WHAT IS LAID DOWN AS RIGHT IN THE
CASE AT HAND: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with Septet #41
centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762.

AS BEING A SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY AS ETERNITY: "...Thou shalt not
take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him
guiltless that taketh his name in vain.'" [Exodus 20:7 (KJV)]

Unfortunately this pervasive Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER LOGIC
{#8} which encapsulates Brown’s depravity of being by indulgent ignorance
may function as a genitive methodology, it is nevertheless foolish to
circumscribe any religious belief by it when as a CANON OF TRANSFORMATION
it has a MIND dependency within the UNITY of apperception of the GODHEAD
which is defined by the HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER as paradigm:

+ 0, H27 - YI [Nourishment/ZHEN (ie. #3) below + GEN (ie. #8) above], H54 -
GUIMEI [Marrying Maid/DUI (ie. #7) below + ZHEN (ie. #3) above] {ie. Realm
of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law}

+ 0, H9 - XIAOXU [Lesser Domestication/QIAN (ie. #6) below + SUN (ie. #4)
above], H18 - GU [Ills to Be Cured/SUN (ie. #4) below + GEN (ie. #8) above]
{ie. System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity}

+ 0, H3 - ZHUN [Birth Throws/ZHEN (ie. #3) below + KAN (ie. #1) above] as
'fundamentality [yuan], prevalence [heng], fitness [li] and constancy
[zhen]', H6 - SONG/*JIHAD*? [Contention/KAN (ie. #1) below + QIAN (ie. #6)
above] {ie. Self identity - Formula of Autonomy}

+ H1 - MONAD: QIAN [Pure Yang/QIAN (ie. #6) above + QIAN (ie. #6) below] as
MALE, H2 - DUAD: KUN [Pure Yin/KUN (ie. #2) above + KUN (ie. #2) below] as
FEMALE, H3 - TRIAD: ZHUN [Birth Throws/ZHEN (ie. #3) below + KAN (ie. #1)
above] {ie. Formula of Progression of individual phenomena}

= TETRAGRAMMATON HIERARCHY VALUE AS HOMOIOS THEORY OF *NUMBER*.

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. Organization of the myriad or *number* of
things (Wan Wu) of society and nature}

It is your opinion which is not only contrary to NATURE {ie. Chinese:
DAO-ZIRAN / Greek: COURSE-TROCHOS OF NATURE-GENESIS [James 3:6]} but has no
honest intellectual basis event within religious belief as if we were
rendered thereby a dignity of second class persons.

Hath God not formed humans of one blood amongst all nations as kindred and
tongues—what then is a mixed marriage within theological terms.

Nay thou speakest a love as slavish ideology which dare not publicly
declare its name:

FASCIST

But if then same sex couplers (I speak to you as dogs) have a religious
value statement which is superior to your intangible faith as inclusive of
themselves, what prerogative in law (secular / sectarian {#509}) do you
have to declare I want to impose my religious belief upon you?

I’ve never gotten so much as a thank you for ceaseless voluntary assistance
given over 11 September 2001.

You wouldn’t have the rights you have now if it wasn’t for the brave self
sacrifice of others.

What were you saying of civil rights by a blasphemous tone?

#Yod = 10 September 2001
#Mem
#Tau
#Aleph = the sovereign cosmological basis for understanding the 23
chromosomes, origins of language and rationalism.

How long should your dense as a rock ignorance prevail?

— Dense as Bushmeat —

“Softly softly
Catchy monkey.
Such tucker
As bushmeat.

Looky Looky.
On the money.
Witless wanker.
Seditious heat.

Lies ‘n porky.
Dense donkey.
Endless rancour.
Diseased treat.”

YOUTUBE: “Catchy Monkey (Kovak)”

I will not worship your dildo {ie. stupid person} idolatry.

— Truth Whispers As Tears In Rain —

“What of Godhead.
And imago dei.
Or truth convey?
By pure conceit.

Why be wicked.
Such as thee.
Of blasphemy.
Selfish deceit.

Whom did bleed.
Was it not for me?
Your cock deny.
Now all forfeit.”

YOUTUBE: “Time to Die (Gary Numan)”

I will not tread foot in your churches and God is with me...

As I want the freedom to exercise my voluntary will within law to express
my religion and so you ought to be content with a tombstone people can piss
upon as tribute made against your epitaph and thereby such an act of
troubled conscience we’ll give preliminary consideration to the
hypothetical fluidity theory as the dilemma of the thinking process itself,
it’s truth relativity and the dynamics of regulative or dispensational
governance by the intellectual imperative (summarily in part):

#41 = #YOD {#69}: #1 - Position {#558}
#82 = #MEM {#9 / #78}: #2 - Poise {#244} / Pause {#476}
#123 = #TAU {#32 / #110}: #3 - Purpose {#695}
#164 = #ALEPH {#20 / #130}: #4 - Process {#428}

In doing so we’ll expand upon our earlier philosophical as reasoned
definition given of *DILEMMA*

*DILEMMA* (noun):
- A situation requiring a choice between equally undesirable alternatives.
- Any difficult or perplexing situation or problem.
- [Logic]: A form of meta-dialectic syllogism *SUCH* *AS* *THE* *TEN*
*COMMANDMENTS* *COMPRISING* *AN* *INTELLECTUAL* *TETRAD*:

#A {Major Premise},
#B {Minor Premise},
#C {Assumptive Proposition},
#D {Restatement of a Sacred / Sovereign Principle encapsulating the
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS}

In which the major premise is formed of two or more hypothetical
propositions and the minor premise is a disjunctive proposition, as

'IF #A {#1 - Nature Contains Nature} THEN #B {#2 - Nature Rejoices in its
Nature};

IF #C {#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature} THEN #D {#4 - Nature Amended in its
Nature}.

EITHER #A OR #C.

THEREFORE, EITHER #B OR #D.'

- [Origin 1515–25 CE]: Late Latin from Greek dílēmma, equivalent to di +
lêmma an assumption, premise, derivative of lambánein to take {#384 = #5,
#300, #10, #3, #6, #50, #10 as nasag (H5381): 1) to reach, overtake, take
hold upon; 1a) (Hiphil); 1a1) to overtake; 1a2) to reach, attain to, cause
to reach; 1a3) to be able to secure, reach, have enough}.

And to do that we can utilise various prototypes to conceptually model and
define by a priori an authentic rather than encapsulated microcosm to the
self-ego and formula of autonomy as the real and TRUTHFUL basis of our
INTELLECTUAL TETRAD {POINT, LINE (DELIMITATION), CIRCUMSCRIBED (CIRCLE /
ELLIPSE), POLARITY (SPHERE): YANG / YIN / ZHUN}.

This OTHER binomial HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER CANON OF TRANSFORMATION AS
METHODOLOGY and singular intentional cause for the PSYCHOLOGICAL DISTRESS
by the indolent lack of CIVIL MANNERS AS PREREQUISITE TO HARMONIOUS
CO-EXISTENCE that is by haughty self bestowed entitlement as is the recent
example of the unrepentant Facebook unlawful commercial conduct,
repugnantly engaged within by Bianca van Den Berg as proprietor of TaCHs
STROOPWAFEL situated in Adelaide.

BIANCA VAN DEN BERG @ 2048 HOURS ON 4 DECEMBER 2017: “Ik vind het prima
zo.”

That is perpetuated against the sovereign claim (both here and within the
Netherlands which historically and most notably existed prior to the
*Papal* *Gregorian* *Calendar* reforms decreed on 24 February 1582 by Pope
Gregory XIII as historically existing from 1581 until 1795 CE as Republic
of the Seven United Netherlands (Republiek der Zeven Verenigde
Nederlanden)) advanced by the trinomial HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER and of
slander by censorship for which I have legal recourse for the loss of any
intellectual property entitlement.

Concurrently to this as a consideration made of the Imperial British
Empire, the Calendar (New Style) Act 1750 (c.23) (also known as
Chesterfield's Act after Philip Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield) was an
Act of the Parliament of Great Britain. The Act had two parts: first, it
reformed the calendar of England[a] and the British Dominions so that the
new legal year began on 1 January rather than 25 March (Lady Day); and,
second, Great Britain and its Dominions adopted (in effect)[b] the
Gregorian calendar, as already used in most of Western Europe.

It is those two specific historical statements which relay Sovereign
Authority when together with my trinomial mathematical theoretical noumenon
(septet {#7} driver for INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS) being my
prerogative Intellectual Property by technological innovation as
superseding made of the Letters Patent to the Commonwealth of Australia
(1901) which are the possibilities of “the best of things” that have a most
excellent probability of coming to fruition by determination of
incontrovertible fact.

That the responses to date from them in the discharge of any civil and
professional accountability has a stubborn intention of being mutually and
agreeably adequate, empathetic nor either to respect the sovereign of this
country or that of the Netherlands.

And within his journal entry for Tuesday 25 December 1770, Cook was too
pre-occupied at Batavia to record whether he celebrated Christmas Day. He
was busy preparing the repaired {ie.

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #397 {#81, #81, #81, #81, #73} = #50, #1, #300, #40, #6
= 'asham (H816): 1) *TO* *OFFEND*, *BE *GUILTY*, *TRESPASS*; 2) (TWOT) *TO*
*BE* *DESOLATE*, *ACKNOWLEDGE* *OFFENSE*; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) *TO* *DO*
*WRONG*, *OFFEND*, *TRESPASS*, *COMMIT* *AN* *OFFENSE*, *DO* *INJURY*; 1a2)
*TO* *BE* *OR* *BECOME* *GUILTY*; 1A3) *TO* *BE* *HELD* *GUILTY*; 1A4) *TO*
*BE* *INCRIMINATED*; 1b) (Niphal) *TO* *SUFFER* *PUNISHMENT*; 1c) (Hiphil)
*TO* *DECLARE* *GUILTY*;

#6, #1, #300, #40, #10, #40 = 'ashem (H818): 1) *GUILTY*, *FAULTY* (*AND*
*OBLIGED* *TO* *OFFER* *A* *GUILT*-*OFFERING*)}

Endeavour for sea and its return voyage to England.

But he did find the time to record in his journal the details of a squabble
{ie.

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #397 {#81, #81, #81, #81, #73} = #5, #300, #2, #90 =
shabats (H7661): 1) *CRAMP*, *AGONY*, *ANGUISH*; 1a) *MEANING* *DUBIOUS*;

#1, #80, #70, #4, #5, #4, #5, #10, #3, #40, #5, #50, #70, #50 = apodeiknumi
(G584): 1) *TO* *POINT* *AWAY* *FROM* *ONE'S* *SELF*, *TO* *POINT* *OUT*,
*SHOW* *FORTH*, *TO* *EXPOSE* *TO* *VIEW*, *EXHIBIT*; 2) *TO* *DECLARE*,
*TO* *SHOW, *TO* *PROVE* *WHAT* *KIND* *OF* *PERSON* *ANYONE* *IS*, *TO*
*PROVE* *BY* *ARGUMENTS*, *DEMONSTRATE*;

} with Dutch Naval Officers over a seaman who had run from one of their
ships and joined Endeavour.

According to the Dutch, the runner was a Danish seaman {i.e..

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #397 {#81, #81, #81, #81, #73} = #1, #30, #30, #70, #3,
#5, #50, #8, #200 = allogenes (G241): 1) *SPRUNG* *FROM* *ANOTHER* *RACE*,
*A* *FOREIGNER*, *ALIEN*;

}, and Cook agreed that he would deliver the man back to them if he found
they were correct.

When the runner was not returned to them the Dutch General sent one of his
captains over to see Cook with evidence that the man was Danish as the
entry in their ship's book stated that he was from Elsinore. Cook told the
Dutch captain that he considered {ie.

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #397 {#81, #81, #81, #81, #73} = #6, #30, #300, #50,
#10, #1 = lishshan (Aramaic) (H3961): 1) *TONGUE*, *LANGUAGE*; 1a)
*TONGUE*, *LANGUAGE*; 1b) *PEOPLE* (*FIGURATIVE*);

#5, #40, #80, #1, #10, #60, #1, #200 = empaizo (G1702): 1) *TO* *PLAY*
*WITH*, *TRIFLE* *WITH*; 1a) *TO* *MOCK*; 1b) *TO* *DELUDE*, *DECEIVE*;

} the man to be English and as such he refused to give him up.

It's just that the record of this *MEANDERER* {ie.

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #359 = #300, #6, #3, #10, #40 = shagah (H7686): 1) *TO*
*GO* *ASTRAY*, *STRAY*, *ERR*; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) *TO* *ERR*, *STRAY*; 1a2)
*TO* *SWERVE*, *MEANDER*, *REEL*, *ROLL*, *BE* *INTOXICATED*, *ERR* (*IN*
*DRUNKENNESS*); 1a3) *TO* *GO* *ASTRAY* (*MORALLY*); 1a4) *TO* *COMMIT*
*SIN* *OF* *IGNORANCE* *OR* *INADVERTENCE*, *ERR* (*IGNORANTLY*); 1b)
(Hiphil); 1b1) *TO* *LEAD* *ASTRAY*; 1b2) *TO* *LEAD* *ASTRAY*, *MISLEAD*
(*MENTALLY*); 1b3) *TO* *LEAD* *ASTRAY* (*MORALLY*)

} event from the Irish sailor jumping on board his ship occurs on the
Christmas Day conveys several CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING for this day of 25
December 1770, and the consideration as to what priority emphasis is given
to the following notions: @1) - SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #359 {#81, #81, #81,
#81, #35} = #5, #300, #40, #9, #5 = shemittah (H8059): 1) *LETTING* *DROP*
*OF* *EXACTIONS, (*TEMPORARY*) *REMITTING*, *RELEASE* (*FROM* *DEBT*) @2)
- SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #359 {#81, #81, #81, #81, #35} = #4, #5, #60, #10,
#70, #10, #200 = dexios (G1188): 1) *THE* *RIGHT*, *THE* *RIGHT* *HAND*; 2)
*METAPHOR*; 2a) *A* *PLACE* *OF* *HONOUR* *OR* *AUTHORITY*; @3 - SUPER
(MALE) IDEA: #359 {#81, #81, #81, #81, #35} = #20, #5, #50, #70, #4, #70,
#60, #70, #10 = kenodoxos (G2755): 1) *GLORYING* *WITHOUT* *REASON*,
*CONCEITED*, *VAIN* *GLORIOUS*, *EAGER* *FOR* *EMPTY* *GLORY*;

@4 - SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #359 {#81, #81, #81, #81, #35} = #5, #200, #8, #40,
#1, #50, #5, #50 = semaino (G4591): 1) *TO* *GIVE* *A* *SIGN*, *TO*
*SIGNIFY*, *INDICATE*; 2) *TO* *MAKE* *KNOWN*;

@5 - #50, #1, #300, #40, #6 = 'asham (H816): 1) *TO* *OFFEND*, *BE

@6 - EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #397 {#81, #81, #81, #81, #73} #6, #1, #300, #40,
#10, #40 = 'ashem (H818): 1) *GUILTY*, *FAULTY* (*AND* *OBLIGED* *TO*
*OFFER* *A* *GUILT*-*OFFERING*);

@7 - EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #397 {#81, #81, #81, #81, #73} = #1, #80, #70, #4,
#5, #4, #5, #10, #3, #40, #5, #50, #70, #50 = apodeiknumi (G584): 1) *TO*

@8 - EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #397 {#81, #81, #81, #81, #73} = #5, #40, #80, #1,
#10, #60, #1, #200 = empaizo (G1702): 1) *TO* *PLAY* *WITH*, *TRIFLE*
*WITH*; 1a) *TO* *MOCK*; 1b) *TO* *DELUDE*, *DECEIVE*;

@9 - EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #397 {#81, #81, #81, #81, #73} = #80, #30, #8, #9,
#70, #200 = plethos (G4128): 1) *A* *MULTITUDE*; 1a) *A* *GREAT* *NUMBER*,
*OF* *MEN* *OR* *THINGS*; 1b) *THE* *WHOLE* *NUMBER*, *THE* *WHOLE*
*MULTITUDE*, *THE* *ASSEMBLAGE*; 1B1) *THE* *MULTITUDE* *OF* *THE*
*PEOPLE*;

Banks also entered the details of this incident in his journal. His account
contains one detail that is missing from Cook's journal. According to
Banks, Cook knew from the runner's accent which country he came from, and
it was not Denmark - it was Ireland!

So who was this man who decided to jump ship on the other side of the
world? The Muster Roll of the Endeavour lists 19 men who were taken on
board at Batavia. They were initially taken on as Supernumeraries but, as
so many of the ship's crew died during its passage across the Indian Ocean,
Cook enlisted these 19 men as part of the ship's complement. Only one of
these men had a country of origin against his name - John Marra, from Cork,
Ireland. So it seems reasonable to assume that it was Marra who ran from
the Dutch ship to join the Endeavour at Batavia; to date this has been
merely an assumption.

The Dutch Naval Officers who met with Captain Cook were from the Dutch East
India Company, known in Dutch as the Vereenigde Oostindische Compagnie or
VOC. This was an international trading company with colonies around the
world including extensive possessions in what is now known as Malaysia.

The records of the VOC are preserved by the Dutch National Archives, which
recently has completed a project to make them accessible via the Internet.
The VOC website allows visitors to search for a particular ship, or for the
name of a crew member.

The records of the VOC are preserved by the Dutch National Archives, which
recently has completed a project to make them accessible via the Internet.
The VOC website allows visitors to search for a particular ship, or for the
name of a crew member.

A search of this website for the names of all of the "Batavia 19" resulted
in only one "hit", and that was for John Marra - or Jan Mara as he appears
on the records of the ship Schoonzigt. He had enlisted at Rotterdam as a
seaman on 10 April 1770, claiming that he was from the Danish port of
Elseneur (Elsinore). This declaration was needed to get around one of the
orders that had been issued by the "Bewindhebbers" (the Board of Directors)
of the VOC *WHICH* *HAD* *AS* *A* *CORPORATION*, *NO* *LESS* *A*
*SOVEREIGN* *AUTHORITY* *THAN* *DID* *CAPTAIN* *JAMES**COOK* *AS* *A*
*BRITISH* *NAVAL *OFFER*.

The VOC was a private commercial corporation operating free from the direct
Control of the government of the United Netherlands, yet it would have the
authority to make decisions in the name of that government. The VOC could:

1) Make treaties and declare war or peace in the name of the States
General,
2) Construct forts and arm them with cannons, hire troops,
3) *Establish* *colonies*,
4) Dispense justice, and
5) Enact laws,
6) Even issue its own currency--its coins were not stamped with the symbol
of a nation or head of state, but with the company insignia.

*THE* *VOC* *WOULD* *ESSENTIALLY* *OPERATE* *AS* *A* *STATE* *WITHIN* *A*
*STATE*.

That the specific order given assent to by the VOC was that ships were not
allowed "to contract people from the East, or Norwegians, nor Frenchmen,
Englishmen or Scotsmen" which is understood to have been issued by the
"Bewindhebbers" (the Board of Directors) of the VOC, which one can than
argue that is a lawful order relating to several CATEGORIES OF
UNDERSTANDING on that specific day which are equivalent to mathematical
theoretical noumenon defined the meta-descriptor prototypes which are
prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as EXISTENCE:

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #397 {#81, #81, #81, #81, #73} = #1, #30, #30, #70, #3,
#5, #50, #8, #200 = allogenes (G241): 1) *SPRUNG* *FROM* *ANOTHER* *RACE*,
*A* *FOREIGNER*, *ALIEN* / #6, #30, #300, #50, #10, #1 = lishshan (Aramaic)
(H3961): 1) *TONGUE*, *LANGUAGE*; 1a) *TONGUE*, *LANGUAGE*; 1b) *PEOPLE*
(*FIGURATIVE*)}

That our present day Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities No. 43 of
Act 2006 defines a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING” and the question is, if it
is permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN
BEING AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED
RATIONALITY.”

Furthermore, when the redacted (ie. as not by the mystical Pythagorean
esoteric reduction, but by a modulo value:

#81 - PROPOUNDING THE ESSENTIAL; I-CHING: H11 - PEACE, PERVADING,
GREATNESS; TETRA: 15 - REACH;

And by ipso facto its #CENTRE:

#41 - PLAYING WITH REVERSAL, SAMENESS IN DIFFERENCE; I-CHING: H26 -
RESTRAINING FORCE; TETRA: 60 - ACCUMULATION

As being not being derived from the ROMAN EMPIRE GOVERNANCE USE OF THE
PYTHAGOREAN HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER AS BINOMIAL (bifurcated gender and
spermatic attributes) NOMENCLATURE, BUT RATHER THE JEWISH-GREEK-DAOist
[BARBARIAN {SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #486 = #2, #1, #100, #2, #1, #100, #70, #10,
#200 = barbaros (G915)}] HOMOIOS NOMENCLATURE IS THEN:

+ 0, 27, 54 {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law}
+ 0, 9, 18 {ie. System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity}
+ 0, 3, 6 {ie. Self identity - Formula of Autonomy}
+ 1, 2, 3 {ie. Formula of Progression of individual phenomena}

H27 + H9 + H3 + H2 = #41 as #CENTRE
H54 + H18 + H6 + H3 = #81 as #WAN WU

= TETRAGRAMMATON HIERARCHY VALUE AS HOMOIOS THEORY OF *NUMBER*.

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE}

Computations applied to the conduct of the Dutch General are observed as
being relative and having fidelity to the theoretical mathematical
noumenon. In that Dutch General had sent {

@memeBrain [Telos: #35, Super: #35 - Great Guiding Signs?, Virtue of
Benevolence; I-Ching: H17 - Following, Allegiance; Tetra: 19 - Following,
Ego: #73 - Employing Deeming, Daring to Act; I-Ching: H46 - Climbing,
Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending; Tetra: 7 - Ascent]

} one of his captains over to see Cook with evidence that the man was
Danish as the entry in their ship's book {

***@zen: 4, row: 7, col: 9, nous: 15 [Super: #359 / #1 - To Guide
with Names, Reason's Realisation; I-Ching: H58 - Joy, Open, Lake; Tetra: 24
- Joy, Ego: #397 / #15 - Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue;
I-Ching: H61 - Inner Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning; Tetra: 1 -
Centre]

} stated that he was from Elsinore.

That there is exhibits an intellectual intuition which is complaint with
the "COURSE-trouchos OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] and is therefore in
accord with a VOC organisation having a SOVEREIGN AUTHORITY and exercising
its POWERS in accord the Nature, law, order and fair and equitable justice.

As expressed in Kant's Critique of Pure Reason (published in 1781), human
understanding is structured by "concepts of the understanding", or pure
categories of understanding found prior to experience in the mind, and
which make outer experiences possible as counterpart to the rational
faculties of the mind.

By Kant's account, when one employs a concept to describe or categorize
noumena (the objects of inquiry, investigation or analysis of the workings
of the world), one is employing a way of describing or categorizing
phenomena (the observable manifestations of those objects of inquiry,
investigation or analysis). Kant posited methods by which human
understanding makes sense of and thus intuits phenomena that appear to the
mind: the concepts of the transcendental aesthetic, as well as that of the
transcendental analytic, transcendental logic and transcendental deduction.
Taken together, Kant's "categories of understanding" are the principles of
the human mind which necessarily are brought to bear in attempting to
understand the world in which we exist (that is, to understand, or attempt
to understand, "things in themselves"). In each instance the word
"transcendental" refers to the process that the human mind must exercise to
understand or grasp the form of, and order among, phenomena. Kant asserts
that to "transcend" a direct observation or experience is to use reason and
classifications to strive to correlate with the phenomena that are
observed.[citation needed] Humans can make sense out of phenomena in these
various ways, but in doing so can never know the "things-in-themselves",
the actual objects and dynamics of the natural world in their noumenal
dimension - this being the negative correlate to phenomena and that which
escapes the limits of human understanding. By Kant's Critique, our minds
may attempt to correlate in useful ways, perhaps even closely accurate
ways, with the structure and order of the various aspects of the universe,
but cannot know these "things-in-themselves" (noumena) directly. Rather, we
must infer the extent to which the human rational faculties can reach the
object of "things-in-themselves" by our observations of the manifestations
of those things that can be perceived via the physical senses, that is, of
phenomena, and by ordering these perceptions in the mind infer the validity
of our perceptions to the rational categories used to understand them in a
rational system, this rational system (transcendental analytic), being the
categories of the understanding as free from empirical contingency.

According to Kant, objects of which we are cognizant via the physical
senses are merely representations of unknown somethings—what Kant refers to
as the transcendental object—as interpreted through the a priori or
categories of the understanding. These unknown somethings are manifested
within the noumenon—although we can never know how or why as our
perceptions of these unknown somethings via our physical senses are bound
by the limitations of the categories of the understanding and we are
therefore never able to fully know the "thing-in-itself"

Kant also makes a distinction between positive and negative noumena:

If by 'noumenon' we mean a thing so far as it is not an object of our
sensible intuition, and so abstract from our mode of intuiting it, this is
a noumenon in the negative sense of the term.

But if we understand by it an object of a non-sensible intuition, we
thereby presuppose a special mode of intuition, namely, the intellectual,
which is not that which we possess, and of which we cannot comprehend even
the possibility. This would be 'noumenon' in the positive sense of the
term.

The positive noumena, if they existed, would be immaterial entities that
can only be apprehended by a special, non-sensory faculty: "intellectual
intuition". Kant doubts that we have such a faculty, because for him
intellectual intuition would mean that thinking of an entity, and its being
represented, would be the same. He argues that humans have no way to
apprehend positive noumena:

What is observed is Governance undertaken by the VOC which is complaint
with a Natural / Common Law derived SOVEREIGN AUTHORITY {ie. Realm of its
Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law: + 0, #27, #54 = #81} by which
such Corporation has properly CONSTITUTED, ORDERED, AND DECLARED PUBLICLY
such a racial exclusion law within their realm: {ie. System's Cosmology as
Earth - Formula of Humanity: + 0, 9, 18} and that there were properly in
effect racial constraints placed upon the {Self identity - Formula of
Autonomy: + 0, #3, #6 = #9} as expressing a valid {Formula of Progression
of individual phenomena: + #1, #2, #3 = #6}

Since, it was a contemporaneous perspective however, that such a type of
intuition, intellectual intuition, forms no part whatsoever of our faculty
of knowledge, it follows that the employment of the categories can never
extend further than to the objects of experience. Doubtless, indeed, there
are intelligible entities corresponding to the sensible entities; there may
also be intelligible entities to which our sensible faculty of intuition
has no relation whatsoever; but our concepts of understanding, being mere
forms of thought for our sensible intuition, could not in the least apply
to them. That, therefore, which we entitle 'noumenon' must be understood as
being such only in a negative sense.

That Captain James Cook was intentionally engaging within a deceptive,
derisive as defrauding conduct {ie.
@8 - EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #397 {#81, #81, #81, #81, #73} = #5, #40, #80, #1,
#10, #60, #1, #200 = empaizo (G1702): 1) *TO* *PLAY* *WITH*, *TRIFLE*
*WITH*; 1a) *TO* *MOCK*; 1b) *TO* *DELUDE*, *DECEIVE*}

"Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to
come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among
you also, even as among other Gentiles. I am debtor both to the Greeks,
and to the Barbarians {

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #486 = #2, #1, #100, #2, #1, #100, #70, #10, #200 =
barbaros (G915): 1) *ONE* *WHOSE* *SPEECH* *IS* *RUDE*, *ROUGH* *AND*
*HARSH*; 2) *ONE* *WHO* *SPEAKS* *A* *FOREIGN* *OR* *STRANGE* *LANGUAGE*
*WHICH* *IS* *NOT* *UNDERSTOOD* *BY* *ANOTHER*; 3) *USED* *BY* *THE*
*GREEKS* *OF* *ANY* *FOREIGNER* *IGNORANT* *OF* *THE* *GREEK* *LANGUAGE*,
*WHETHER* *MENTAL* *OR* *MORAL*, *WITH* *THE* *ADDED* *NOTION* *AFTER*
*THE* *PERSIAN* *WAR*, *OF* *RUDENESS* *AND* *BRUTALITY*. *THE* *WORD* *IS*
*USED* *IN* *THE* *NEW* *TESTAMENT* *WITHOUT* *THE* *IDEA* *OF*
*REPROACHFULNESS*

} both to the wise, and to the unwise. So, as much as in me is, I am ready
to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God
unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to
the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to
faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. For the wrath of
God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of
men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be
known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them. For
the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly
seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power
and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they
knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became
vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the
glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man,
and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God
also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to
dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of
God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the
Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Excerpts from the T'AI HSUAN CHING (CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY) as commentary
on Tetragram #16 - CONTACT as meta-descriptor (outside time) prototypes as
published within 4 BCE, it specifically states '*THE* *WISE* *PERSON* (ie.
HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T]) *AVOIDS* *CONTACT* *WITH* *LESSER*, *BESTIAL* (ie.
HETEROS: #15 (9) - SATURN ... #34 (16) - JUPITER ... #65 (25) - MARS as
MALEFICIENT IN BEING FASCIST AS IDEA SOURCE FOR THE *SWASTIKA* WHICH IS
SHOWN BELOW) *MEN*, *LEST* *HE* *BE* *INFLUENCED *FOR* *THE* *WORSE*':

MALEFICENT (adjective)
- literary causing harm or destruction, especially by supernatural means.
- Astrology relating to the planets Saturn and Mars, traditionally
considered to have an unfavourable influence.

MALFEANCE (noun)
- (LAW) the performance by a public official of an act that is legally
unjustified, harmful, or contrary to law; wrongdoing used especially of an
act in violation of a public trust; Word of the Day for 1 March 2017;
www.dictionary.com

As encapsulated knowledge, it concerns a perspective of the
SOVEREIGN/MARRIAGE and the supposed peace dynamic as the microcosm being
expressed by a Natural / Common law syllogism and an egalitarian SOVEREIGN
AUTONOMOUS RIGHT aligned to time and associated with a rational conception
of PI (3W1D as ipso facto: 7 x 24 x 13 x 49 = 6J or 294 x 364 days or
365.2423 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20 March 1996 / New Moon
Thursday 21 March 1996) as then distinctly, a different septet macrocosm
perspective of the decalogue as a circumscribing of consciousness being
fundamental to existence articulated by the HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER:

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave
them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness,
covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit,
malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud,
boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without
understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection, implacable,
unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such
things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them
that do them." [Romans 1:13-25; 28-32 (KJV)]

In the Critique of Pure Reason, Kant abandons the attempt to prove the
existence of God although Kant's real intention is to attempt to disprove
the non-existence of God. Rather than proving the existence of God, Kant is
really trying to disprove the non-existence of God since no one can prove
the non-existence of God. In abandoning any attempt to prove the existence
of God, Kant declares the three proofs of rational theology known as the
ontological, the cosmological and the physico-theological as quite
untenable.

This specific order relating to the enlistment of sailors stated that ships
were expressly prohibited "to contract people from the East, or Norwegians,
nor Frenchmen, Englishmen or Scotsmen". Irrespective of whether it was more
than likely that Marra was recruited by a "Zielverkooper" - a naval agent
who was paid for enlisting people for duty on VOC ships.

That in Cook dishonestly telling the "the Dutch captain that he considered
the man to be English and as such he refused to give him up" and that this
action , seeks to invalidate and release the sailor from his contractual
obligations and indebtness {#5, #300, #40, #9, #5 = shemittah (H8059): 1)
*LETTING* *DROP* *OF* *EXACTIONS, (*TEMPORARY*) *REMITTING*, *RELEASE*
(*FROM* *DEBT*)} to the Dutch VOC State Authority:

#6, #1, #300, #40, #10, #40 = 'ashem (H818): 1) *GUILTY*, *FAULTY* (*AND*

#4, #70, #60, #70, #10 = kenodoxos (G2755): 1) *GLORYING* *WITHOUT*
*REASON*, *CONCEITED*, *VAIN* *GLORIOUS*, *EAGER* *FOR* *EMPTY* *GLORY*;

@4 - SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #359 {#81, #81, #81, #81, #35} = #5, #200, #8, #40,
#1, #50, #5, #50 = semaino (G4591): 1) *TO* *GIVE* *A* *SIGN*, *TO*
*SIGNIFY*, *INDICATE*; 2) *TO* *MAKE* *KNOWN*;

Thereby, such wilful and incriminating unlawful acts of dishonesty renders
Captain James Cook, not only submissive to any penalty which can be
lawfully imposed by this SOVEREIGN AUTHORITY, but by his unbridged attempt
to circumvent the non-permissibility of "contracting people from the East,
or Norwegians, nor Frenchmen, Englishmen or Scotsmen", that it not only
disqualifies his glorying within the claim, that he has a legitimate
entitlement any new discovery if indeed any at all as he has falsely stated
within his 22 August 1770 journal entry, "[since I] sic. may land no more
upon this Eastern coast of New Holland, and on the Western side I can make
no new discovery the honour {ie.

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #359 {#81, #81, #81, #81, #35} = #4, #5, #60, #10, #70,
#10, #200 = dexios (G1188): 1) *THE* *RIGHT*, *THE* *RIGHT* *HAND*; 2)
*METAPHOR*; 2a) *A* *PLACE* *OF* *HONOUR* *OR* *AUTHORITY*

} of which belongs to the Dutch navigators and as such they may lay Claim
to it as their property." [Journal, 22 August 1770 p 387, n. 4]

And neither can Captain Cook be said to have any merit of BRITISH SOVEREIGN
AUTHORITY by his acting as it's right hand as to be capable by the POWER of
the sentiment encapsulated by sovereign battle cry and judicial motto: DEIU
ET MON DROIT, of invalidating DUTCH SOVEREIGN ENTITLEMENT.

Captains of the VOC's ships may have turned a blind eye to the above order,
as their ships had a constant need for new crew due to the high mortality
{SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #359 = #80, #3, #200, #10, #20, #40 = peger (H6297): 1)
*corpse*, *carcass*, *monument*, *stela*; 1a) *corpse* (*of* (*man*); 1b)
*carcass* (*of* *animals*);} rate on long voyages."

<http://www.captaincooksociety.com/home/detail/who-was-the-runner-at-batavia>

Thus they may appreciate the inextricable deprivation which is their life
circumstance by such perversity.

It will be alleged that this treason is due to Bianca van Den Berg being
anti-Semitic and for which you have violated your entitlement to remain
within Australia and you will be deported.

But I prefer the implicit orbital harmony which grants to us the symphony
of cosmic spherical motion that as 3 LAWS is defined by the German
mathematician and astronomer Johannes KEPLER (27 December 1571 – 15
November 1630) as the basis for our hypothetical notion of the human
dignity of personhood by the defining characteristic of RATIOCINATION {form
judgments by a process of reason and logic} and then the declaring of a
fourth associated to the anthropogenic prototype itself:

— LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOWL —

"GRISTLE AND BUNT. {MENTALISM: 1 x #41 = #41 as #1 - Will, free will,
choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta descriptor prototypes: Omne Datum Optimum {#1 -
Every perfect gift} (1139 CE) / Remember the Sabbath Day}

SNAGS 'N SIZZLE. {CORRESPONDENCE: 2 x #41 = #82 as #2 - desire,
inclination: Milites Templi {#2 - Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE) /
TOOLS: marriage / Honour Parents}

DRIZZLE ON SAUCE. {VIBRATION: 3 x #41 = #123 as #3 - disposition towards
(something or someone): Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145 CE) /
POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill}

SABBATH DAY ***@NT. {POLARITY: 4 x #41 = #164 as #4 - favour, affection:
Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307
CE) / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy
Against Autonomy)} [John 5:39-47 (KJV)]

MUSTARD WEASEL. {RHYTHM: 5 x #41 = #205 as #5 - last will, testament:
Faciens misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE) / CANON: RHYTHM
& HARMONY / Do Not Steal} as DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)

VALOUR DIVORCE. {CAUSE AND EFFECT: 6 x #41 = #246 as #6 - goal, object,
purpose, intention: Ad providam {#6 - To Foresee / For Providence} (1312
CE) / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial / bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do
Not Bear False Witness} as BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS), and

DO TIGERS GRUNT?" {ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE: 7 x #41 = #287 as #7 -
signification, import: Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE) /
LIMIT: #INR AS TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet} as MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA
DENUNTIANS)." [Acts 17:22-32 (KJV)] [LATIN defintion: VOLUNTĀTIS]

*RATIOCINATE*
⁃ to reason; carry on a process of reasoning.
⁃ the fine art of sports sledging

Origin: Latin 1635–45: ratiōcinātus past participle of ratiōcinārī to
reckon, calculate, conclude, verbal derivative of ratiō reason;

YOUTUBE: “Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (LIFE OF BRIAN / #INR)

TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING RECOURSE AS REMEDY WHICH IS AVAILABLE TO ME AND
WILL BE ALSO APPLIED TO TaCHs STROOPWAFEL IF THEY ARE NOT IN ACCORD WITH
"LEARNING YOUR ABC’s OF CIVIL MANNERS AS PREREQUISITE TO HARMONIOUS
CO-EXISTENCE"

The ABC is prejudiced, unaccountable and over populated by Marxist /
Fascist idealism as social engineering manipulation by a lack of any
consent who do not accord with my values.

Since there has been a “going down of the sun and in the morning” without
any apology, that “lest you forget” the ABC bias has now minimal
consequence within my life.

You are to ensure that the ABC never utilities my trinomial mathematical
theoretical noumenon and you are to immediately remove any technology which
does.

If you are found to ever be in breach of my Intellectual Property rights
the ABC and individuals will be subject to severe legal recourse."

- dolf