-- YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE POWER TO VOTE?
2017-06-09 16:54:20 UTC
-- YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE POWER TO VOTE?

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 10 June, 2017

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.6.10

Firstly I wrote the poem for Ms. Theresa May so as to circumvent the
torrent of hysteria.

IS OUR SAINT *THERESA* A NAUGHTY GAL?

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
I'M QUITE THE FAN.
IRON TO THE CORE.
SHE CAN BE TOUGH.
MY OATH SHE CAN.
BUT LOTS MORE."

*THERESA* (NOUN):
Origin of the name Theresa: Of uncertain etymology, Teresa is generally
believed to be derived from the Greek therizein (to reap, to gather in) and
thus takes the definition of “harvester.” The first known bearer of the
name was the Spanish wife of St. Paulinus, a 5th century Roman bishop of
Nola.

It also serves as a lexicon expansion of the meta-descriptor prototypes
which contributes to a consensual view of the universe of discourse.

Government in my view is a semantic construct.

And I do like (*yet* *you* *think* *you* *have* *the* *power* *to* *vote*)
when the division is the most equitably oblique (YIN/YANG in equilibrium)
and the question is:

Does this then produce an irrationality, irreconcilability, incongruity or
the most efficient of government?

In that, you must strive for outcomes by articulate speech as persuasion,
the building of consensus as agreeability and in the absence of
disproportionate power so as to effect change and make any advantage of
cause.

GOD KNOWS."

RACHEL [COCKROACH] BEN LEVI (***@GMAIL.COM): "that seems rather
sadistic, if you don't mind my saying so."

DOLF: "Don't tell me that Sister Fiona {white} and Black Betty {ie.
Elizabeth: Oath of God; satisfaction} like the nuns of Saint Vincent's
Hospital are now soppy and inconsolable.

There are no shades of GREY or ROSE coloured glasses with me as I see the
world in the spectrum of the rainbow.

YOUTUBE: "Queen - We Are The Champions (Official Video)"

-

Give an accountability for your statements or take it like a man you
demented whore of Babylon.

I don't want as you suggest, to hammer upon the deferential point:

- In sensu tamen non obliviscar tui
- You will never forget the feeling

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRWNRUDQ5eGVKVTQ

But we are not as you slanderously suggest incapable of Christian charity
{#465} and human empathy {#307} as piety.

And do mind showing a proper respect by using capitalism.

What are you suggesting?"

GEORGE152 (***@HNPL.NET): "Th[is is] not the message that -should- be
going out:

-
http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/266896/run-hide-and-deny-london-daniel-greenfield

Fight back.

These attackers are cowards."

DOLF'S YOUTUBE PICK: "Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger"

-

GEORGE152 (***@HNPL.NET): "Rather than 10,000 people attending a concert
being a sign of anything those 10,000 would be better employed facing down
the cowardly thugs!"

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - The Parting of the Ways - The Dalek Emperor"

-

DOLF: "DATA MINING PROBE:

Don't mind us as we are just filleting, shifting and reclaiming neutrons
from affluent effluent as waste ...

This is within accord with our universal jurisdiction mining rights.

That ought to read sifting as we are not doing anything shifty...

D.L.K"

ROBERTO DILLON (***@INVALID.INVALID): "She's so fat she fell down and
rocked herself to sleep trying to get up!"

DOLF: "Stop fat shaming otherwise we'll set a vMEME onto you:

YOUTUBE: "Antz Pantz - Sic 'em Rex"

-

Your perverse sexual fetish as 'NECROPHILIA AMERICAN' is noted.

Are you in the mood to butcher some meat?"

GABRIEL {#246 - Man of God} fly to me.
I must impugn.
Before the 6 June.
Else ne'er be free.

- http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:2,col:2,nous:14

***@zen: 1, row: 2, col: 2, nous: 14 [Super: #298 / #14 - Praising
the Mysterious (Metaphysics); I-Ching: H19 - Overseeing, Approaching,
Nearing, The forest; Tetra: 9 - Branching Out, Ego: #346 / #14 - Praising
the Mysterious (Metaphysics); I-Ching: H19 - Overseeing, Approaching,
Nearing, The forest; Tetra: 9 - Branching Out]

The Angel Gabriel {#246 / #41 = #6] is central {#123 - judgement in
Egyptian Book of the Dead} to the Abrahamic faiths and is subsumed {SEPTET
DRIVER} as my intellectual property.

YOUTUBE: "George Harrison - My Sweet Lord (Studio Version) Original"

-

Het lijkt erop dat u onderworpen bent aan een gemeenschappelijke stroom
semantiek als het lexicon van opportunisme:

Verzet is zinloos - you will be assimilated!

YOUTUBE: "The Borg Assimilation"

-

Initial Post: 7 June 2017
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-06-09 17:43:45 UTC
-- YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE POWER TO VOTE?

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 10 June, 2017

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.6.10

Dear Ned,

I see you are bragging.

What is it like to be Dead?

I don't fear Latin speaking necromancers and witches either...

When refusal of communion of 1998 / 2000 CE becomes Cardinal George Pell's
war crimes prosecution of 2017 CE with a universal jurisdiction:

YOUTUBE: "Come Home Cardinal Pell - (Tim Minchin)"

-

Your egoistical explanations are not an adequate response to discharge any
accountability of TREASON as the liability for the incitement of
neo-fascist volkish as jingoistic crimes perpetuated against the
self-identity as formula of autonomy which are protected as Sovereign
Principles of the CROWN under our Constitution.

AS PUBLIC DEFAMATION BY HARASSMENT INTENT ON DEHUMANIZATION {ie. a
systematic intention to slanderously convey, morphologically impose, to
transmogrify or to deprive a person of a rational mind as the social norm}
AS CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND WAR CRIMES WHICH WILL BE PUNISHED IN A COURT
OF LAW.

And if you don't change your hostile conduct, it will be one of my to-do
things to hunt you down and sue using a universal jurisdiction where our
laws apply in absentia.

But I also believe it's high time that you faced a war crimes trial within
THE HAGUE and had a real measure of an universal justice from the Dutch.

Why all this psychotic subterfuge over distorted temporal realities as the
*NOTABILIA* {ie. matters, events, or items worthy of note; Word of the Day
for 4 June 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com} and common semantics of
Islamic #307 / Catholic #465 hate:

Nous: #71
Time:
Torah: #5 #200 #8 %81 = #51
Dao: Know-How as a Disease, Disease of Knowledge
Tetra: #6 - Contrariety
I-Ching: H38 - Contrariety, Opposition, Polarising, Perversion

Latin: Deprecatio {God who knows all things} Alt: Koqyah {Explode Forth in
God] {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST FEMALE STERILITY & REBELLIOUS CHILDREN
2. TREASURES, LIBRARIES & ARCHIVES
3. THE PRESS
4. Isro
}
Joseph {Increase; addition};

#0 CE

- http://www.grapple369.com?zen:9,row:6,col:7,nous:71

***@zen: 9, row: 6, col: 7, nous: 71 [Super: #465 / #64 - Consider
the Small and Insignificant; I-Ching: H52 - Restraint, Inaction, Bound,
Keeping still, Mountain, Stilling; Tetra: 71 - Stoppage, Ego: #307 / #71 -
Know-How as a Disease, Disease of Knowledge; I-Ching: H38 - Contrariety,
Opposition, Polarising, Perversion; Tetra: 6 - Contrariety]

YOUTUBE: "Tenacious D - The Pick of Destiny Ending" (BeezelBoss)

-

Euphoria in seeing you face justice for giving material support to
extremism as terrorism.

- http://youtu.be/04854XqcfCY

- http://youtu.be/btPJPFnesV4

- http://youtu.be/6ThpkjDgdvY

DOLF: "DATA MINING PROBE:

Don't mind us as we are just filleting, shifting and reclaiming neutrons
from affluent effluent as waste ...

This is within accord with our universal jurisdiction mining rights.

That ought to read sifting as we are not doing anything shifty...

D.L.K"

ROBERTO DILLON (***@INVALID.INVALID): "She's so fat she fell down and
rocked herself to sleep trying to get up!"

DOLF: "Stop fat shaming otherwise we'll set a vMEME onto you:

YOUTUBE: "Antz Pantz - Sic 'em Rex"

- http://youtu.be/NdrOWhxA46Q

Your perverse sexual fetish as 'NECROPHILIA AMERICAN' is noted."

FRAN: "The ugly sow, aka the mad cow, said, 'you can use it to check up on
Trump's pussy grabbing...'"

DOLF: "Are you in the mood to butcher some meat?

YOUTUBE: "Antz Pantz - Backpackers"

-

FLOGGING A DEAF HORSE (NED): "You do seem to be somewhat obsessed with
Trump's 'pussy-grabbing', Piggy.

Feeling a bit left out, are you?

- http://youtu.be/0kNGnIKUdMI

Het lijkt erop dat u onderworpen bent aan een gemeenschappelijke stroom
semantiek als het lexicon van opportunisme:

Verzet is zinloos - you will be assimilated!

YOUTUBE: "The Borg Assimilation"

- http://youtu.be/AkasJZZxRU0

Initial Post: 7 June 2017