— LHD LAWYERS LACK OF RESPECTFUL REGARD / OFFI CIOUS DISCOURTEOUS MANNER / DERANGEMENT IN THE PROVISION OF SERVICES IN AN ACCIDENT / PUBLIC LIABILITY CLAIM
2018-01-30 03:27:45 UTC
Antworten
It is obvious that you are engaged in dissimulation by public slander of
the facts which I have provided in substantiation of my HUMAN RIGHTS
under the AUSTRALIAN CONSTITUTION as crimes against humanity being a war
crime which is usually a denial of justice we are needlessly subject to.

THE FACTS ARE THAT THE IRISH / SCOTTISH FREEMASONRY / ROMAN CATHOLIC AS
FASCIST MAFIA AMONGST OUR LEGAL FRATERNITY WITHIN OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM AND
GOVERNMENT EXECUTIVE MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE TO OBTAIN JUSTICE WITHIN THE
COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA.

THERE IS NO VALID CLAIM TO CHRISTIAN IDENTITY WHICH THEY CAN MAKE AND WE
DESIRE THEM TO BE PERMANENTLY PURGED FROM ANY INFLUENCE WITHIN OUR
SOCIETY AS A *FINAL* *SOLUTION*.

ACCORDINGLY I HAVE ADDED de.soc.weltanschauung.islam SO AS TO MAKE YOUR
ANONYMOUS HOLOCAUST DENIAL TO BE A CRIME...

There is nothing patriotic (ie. whether by specious capitalisation as
pedantry is misnomered patriotic / Patriotic) about *** INSERT NAME ***
jingoistic manner which is more properly a neo-fascist empathy as
blasphemous and treasonous disloyalty to God, Sovereign, Country and
IMAGO DEI as formula of autonomy (ie. whether Aboriginal / Torres Strait
Islanders / Indigenous Dutch Australians) ...

Cease your anonymous fascist *TROLL* of my posts with inane one line
comments and ambiguation of the subject with spacious insertions as it
impugns my posts and any accountability I have to them.

THAT YOU OUGHT TO BE AWARE OF THAT LEGAL ACCOUNTABILITY WITHIN ANY REPLY.

THIS MESSAGE IS POSTED UNDER YOUR NAME *** INSERT NAME HERE *** SO AS TO
DIRECT IT TO YOUR ATTENTION AND OVERCOME ANY MESSAGE BLOCKING AS KILL
FILE FILTER WHICH YOU MAY USE AS MODUS OPERANDI OF *DETRUDE* {

*TO* *THRUST* *OR* *FORCE* *DOWN*, *OUT*, *OR* *AWAY*

'H7750' : {
'xlit' : "sûwṭ",
'lingo' : 0,
'strongs' : "H7750",
'pronounce' : "soot",
'lemma' : ["שׂוּט"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "Or (by permutation) סוּט; a primitive root; to detrude, i.e.
(intransitively and figuratively) become derelict (wrongly practise;
namely, idolatry); turn aside to.",
'gematria' : {'315' : [300, 6, 9]},

/*

43 3 59
51 35 19
11 67 27 = #105 / #315 {#THREE}

*/

'umbra' : {'325' : [6, 300, 9, 10],
'679' : [60, 9, 10, 600]
}
}

} BEING THE BASIS OF THE ALLEGED CRIMINAL OFFENCES MADE AGAINST
SOVEREIGNTY, COUNTRY AS AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH, GOD ALMIGHTY BLASPHEMY,
CHRIST MURDEROUS SEDITION, HOLOCAUST DENIAL AS THE JINGOISTIC BASIS FOR
RACIAL HATRED, PSYCHO-SEXUAL VILIFICATION, RELIGIOUS PREJUDICE AS
ANTISEMITISM AND DENIAL OF A PRIORI DUTCH DISCOVERY OF AUSTRALIA ON 26
OCTOBER 1616 ANNO ORDINIS (AO).

This is the Latin for “In the year of the Order”, The term is used in
Knight Templary and is found by subtracting 1118 from the everyday
calendar..

Which is associated to the Knights Templars [whom engaged within the
Crusades against the Islamists]. And to whom there are #SEVEN PAPAL
BULLS associated to the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS.

The last disbanded them for the sin of sodomy.

*** INSERT NAME HERE *** it is not logical to be claiming a dignity to
your own person as an anonymous contrived GOLEM / GNOME construct as
*TROLL* {

#356 as #10, #90, #200, #50, #6 = yetser (H3336): {#0 as #300} 1) form,
framing, purpose, framework; 1a) form; 1a1) pottery; 1a2) graven image;
1a3) man (as formed from the dust); 1b) purpose, imagination, device
(intellectual framework)

} as a tranny cocaine whore doing a ***@mpkin would have more dignity and
accountability whilst engaging in knowingly false past slander about
alleging a lack of coherence with others.

The matter will be going to court at the time of my choosing and I will
not rest until your KITH and KIN are as personas non grata expelled from
the AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH.

*THIS* *IS* *WAR*...

These are the material details of the legal claim against you which
although having been reported to a *CONSTABLE* *OF* *POLICE* on 19 March
2017, there has never before been undertaken a prosecution for the
INDICTABLE OFFENCES which I alleged has occurred by any law enforcement
or judicial officers under the COMMONWEALTH, let alone as being an
initiative of a private citizen:

- PERJURY under SECTION 314 (15 years maximum),
- CAUSING SERIOUS INJURY RECKLESSLY under SECTION 17 (15 years maximum),
- SETTING A TRAP OR DEVICE {#356 as #10, #90, #200, #50, #6 = yetser
(H3336): {#0 as #300} 1) form, framing, purpose, framework; 1a) form;
1a1) pottery; 1a2) graven image; 1a3) man (as formed from the dust); 1b)
purpose, imagination, device (intellectual framework)}
under SECTION 26 (10 years maximum), and
- TREASON under SECTION 9A (Life imprisonment / 20 years maximum)

That such prudent action of mine which requires obtaining suitable legal
counsel, the provision of Instructions to legal counsel, the
consideration of relevant matters, the preparing of any statements for
court and its subsequent representation within a court of law having an
appropriate jurisdiction and accordingly in the interest of "public
interest" and due process as the exercise of fair and equitable
administration of Justice, I have sought upon 17 January 2018 an
adjournment of these matters and, at the time of writing, I am still to
be advised of the prudent decision of the Magistrates Court.

That under the auspices of SECTION 9A (2) of the CRIMES ACT VICTORIA
(158) an *ONUS* *OF* *ACCOUNTABILITY* is then placed upon any OTHER
PERSONS to provide all such material evidence in such lawful action made
of the allegations of infracted sensibilities:

"GOD SAVE THE QUEEN FROM YOU FASCISTS"

As the alleged IMPROPER, NON-FACTUAL AND PERJURED TESTIMONY OF PERSONS
ASSOCIATED TO THE SALE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) and the unlawful
neo-fascist foreign power which is the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL and
it's SAINT ANDREWS cause célèbre to differentiate this from ADOLF
HITLER'S TABLE TALK IDEA @277 / PAGE #609 - REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS as
to "assist[ance] by any means whatever, with intent to assist, an enemy
at war with the Commonwealth of Australia, whether or not the existence
of a state of war has been declared" which is prohibited under SECTION
9A(1)(d)

And that a person is prohibited under SECTION 9A(2) to:

(a) receives or assists another person who is to his knowledge guilty of
treason in order to enable him to escape punishment; or

(b) knowing that a person intends to commit treason, does not give
information thereof with all reasonable despatch to a constable or use
other reasonable endeavours to prevent the commission of the offence—

shall be guilty of an indictable offence.

Penalty: Level 3 imprisonment (20 years maximum)

SEE MATERIAL DETAILS OF INDICTMENT AGAINST THE ANONYMOUS TROLL FRAN'S
DEHUMANISING CONDUCT AS CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND SEDITION
CONSTITUTING A WAR CRIME:

"BUDGIE TALK ON ADOLF HITLER'S #AIDING, #WILLINGLY OR #UNWILLINGLY THE
DISSOLUTION OF THE STATE AND ITS BIBLICAL PARALLELISM AS ANGEL {TETRA:
18 - WAITING / 21 - RELEASE} WITHIN KABBALAH NOMENCLATURE AS CELESTIAL
HIERARCHY"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Budgie.pdf>
No doubt you had a church wedding—was it Roman Catholic and therefore
Fascist.
Here are pictures which as matter of fact convey the truth of what I say
and that your substance of reality is gibberish.
Those are obviously not fascist swastikas.

YOUTUBE: "Music by PET SHOP BOYS - Don Juan"

It seems exactly to be the equivalent of fascist swatikas as intrinsic
to the IRISH ROMAN CATHOLIC religious belief as SOVEREIGN / MARRIAGE
dynamic which is rendered obsolete as *CATEGORICALLY* AND *EMPHATICALLY*
NON CHRISTIAN in that they are *CHRIST* *MURDEROUS* {#231}:

Is it too impatient to get this ***@gmail.com immediately
arrested for public incitement of:

- Racial prejudice against Indigenous Dutch Australians {#287}
- Religious prejudiced {#509} against the children of God {#123}
- Sexual prejudice against the self identity as formula of autonomy in
the exercise of unencumbered will as INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS
{#246}

"The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die,
because he made himself the Son {#123} of God.

When Pilate therefore heard that saying, he was the more afraid;
And went again into the judgment hall, and saith unto Jesus, Whence art
thou? But Jesus gave him no answer.

Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not
that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?
Jesus answered, *Thou* *couldest* *have* *no* *power* *at* *all*
*against* *me*, *except* *it* *were* *given* *thee* *from* *above*:
*therefore* *he* *that* *delivered* *me* *unto* *thee* *hath* *the*
*greater* *sin*." [John 19:7-11 (KJV)]

— GREEKS JOIN MIDSUMMA PRIDE MARCH TO CELEBRATE SAME-SEX MARRIAGE WIN

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 30 January, 2018

“Just weeks after Australia legalised same-sex marriage, the Greek and
Gay Support Network says acceptance remains a long way off within their
own community.”

<https://www.sbs.com.au/news/greeks-join-midsumma-pride-march-to-celebrate-same-sex-marriage-win>

Let me introduce you to the ethereal 'JE NE SAIS QUOI' of the fabric to
time itself which as 'VIVE LA DIFFERENCE' {ie. an expression of approval
of difference, especially that between the sexes} you might as
existentialist French 🇫🇷 egoists call 'VIVE LA FRANCE' / 'VIVE LA
LIBERTÉ' as also being related to my own intellectual property on
"INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS" {MOTHER: HERA} defining the
ANTHROPIC COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE {FATHER: ZEUS}:

#1 - Formula of Universal Law
#2 - Formula of Humanity
#3 - Formula of Autonomy
#4 - Formula of Progression
#5 - Act of Nature as any pairing by co-joined Contract such as the
Olympic Games

By means of a theoretical mathematical noumenon being a technology
associated to OUR LETTERS PATENT {NOTE: SECTION VIII on "OBEDIENCE,
AIDING and ASSISTING unto the Governor General} as GIFT of Queen
Victoria to the Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia (1901):

#ALEPH to #LAMED: AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY {ANIMUS:
OBEDIENCE}

#MEM to #QOPH: TETRAD FOR ANY GENII THESIS {SPIRITUS: AIDING}

#RESH to #TAU: IMPELEMENTATION {GRAVITAS: ASSISTING}

#YOD + #MEM + #TAU + #ALEPH {23 CHROMOSOME ELEMENTS AS THEORY OF GENDER}"

TO THEREBY DEFINE BY THE OLYMPIC SPIRITUS AND FLAME {#266 = #40, #20,
#6, #200 as kuwr (H3564): {#6 as #226} 1) furnace, forge, smelting
furnace or pot; 2) (Qal) to bore, pierce, dig, hew} AN UNIVERSALITY TO
ALL HUMANKIND:

HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] ...

That if this trinomial HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER a priori as PARADIGM
already has a conception of an INTELLECTUAL TETRAD {#8 - Transformation
Prototype} which as CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY was associated to a LUNAR
event upon the midnight solstice of 21 December 103 BCE and published in
4 BCE is equivalent to the later implementation of PYTHAGOREAN binomial
HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as the basis for the Julian calendar and the
subsequent Roman Empire Governance:

VIRTUE as MIND: {1 + 2 = #3} +
TOOLS as SCIENCE: {3 + 4 = #7} +
POSITION as OPINION: {5 + 6 = #11} +
TIME as SENSE: {7 + 8 = #15}

= #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal
Law + H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity)

6x6 = #36 / #111 / #666 {#FIVE AS #CENTRE VALUE TO THE GNOME}

PYTHAGOREAN TETRAD: #5 + #6 = #11 as #OPINION (BOW-WOW BY RABID DOGS):
Collegium Pontificum: *COLLEGE* *OF* *PONTIFFS* (510 BCE) AS PROPONENTS
OF THE PYTHAGOREAN [BABYLONIAN WHOREDOM] AS HETEROS BINOMIAL METHODOLOGY
BEING THE THEORY OF NUMBER AND INTELLECTUAL TETRAD {#15 CE ... #34 CE
... #65 CE ... #111 (#36 / #666)} COMPRISING THE CONSPIRATORIAL
MURDEROUS INTENT WHICH FOLLOWS IN THE UMBRA OF ISLAMIC PALESTINIAN
MAHMOUD ABBAS ON SATURDAY (SABBATH) 14 JANUARY 2017 VISITING THE VATICAN
EMBASSY AS A 'PLACE (#6) OF PRIDE (#5)' AS INAUGURATION OF THE
VATICAN-BASED MISSION OF PALESTINIAN EMBASSY.

Here are pictures which as matter of fact convey the truth of what I say
about Roman Catholic Irish Australian weddings of 1920-1930 as having by
symbolism a fascist identity #231 as intrinsic to religious belief.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ChristianWeddingsWithSwastikas.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ChristianWeddingsWithSwastikas1.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ChristianWeddingsWithSwastikas2.jpeg>

On the basis of a shared religious-political construct: #231 - Egyptian
Ankh of greco-roman magic square as the foundation to the pythagorean
binomial HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER or right wing political
authoritarianism as fascism which is the quintessential characteristic
of PAPAL AUTHORITY.

Because if the Vatican City State is a fascist country then it is
entirely permissible to call the Nazi holocaust death camps *Polish*
because the neo-Platonic / Pythagorean {ie. viz a viz Greco-Roman Magic
Square / Egyptian ANKH} were identical belief and governance regime
systems which are incompatible with democracy.

We can by dialectic distinguish within this ethereal system a beginning
{#1 - #YOD / #CENTRE AS POSITION}, middle {#41 - #MEM / DELIMITATION}
and end {#81 - #TAU / CIRCUMSCRIBE} which is both compatible with the
DAOist HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER as perennialist heritage and that of our
Letters Patent to Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia. We are
compelled to envisage this eternal process under the *FORM* *OF* *TIME*,
*TO* *APPLY* *TEMPORAL* *DISTINCTIONS* *TO* *THAT* *WHICH* *IS* *EXTRA*-
*OR* *SUPRA*-*TEMPORAL* and deploys the DAOist meta-descriptor
prototypes and an agreed #72 mathematical elements as the anthropic
principle overlay {viz a viz the Greco-Roman / Sudoku (鼠毒) puzzlement as
magic square}:

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} <-- *AS* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *STONE*
(*USURPING* @1 = *SOVEREIGN* / #CENTRE @5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT*
*OF* #INR *BEING* *THE* *BINDING* *NORM* (*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33
AD) *MAGIC* *SQUARE*

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{99}&idea:{297}>

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE
*SONS* *OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

Whilst it may continue to function as an acceptable METHODOLOGY {ARCH
KAI TELOS OIDA: #1 + #2 + #3 +#4 = #10} with an encapsulated sphere of
operation {

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE}

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306 {#TWO}

43 3 59
51 35 19
11 67 27 = #105 / #315 {#THREE}

44 4 60
52 36 20
12 68 28 = #108 / #324 {#FOUR}

74 81 76
79 77 75
78 73 80 = #231 - #108 = #123 / #693 - #369 = #324 {#TEN} AS RETURN TO
GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC SQUARE BEING ITSELF

}, it is entirely a specious notion to declare it is the root and causal
basis of the perennialist philosophical tradition:

24 {Greek Letters / Jewish Priestly Divisions} x
7 {days / week as base 7 chronology} x
13 {#MEM / #40 - / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15
/ #6]}

= #2184 as solar / lunar cycles: 6 x 364 day / solar year or 6 x 354 day
/ lunar year + 2 x 30 days intercalation.

— IMPELEMENTATION {GRAVITAS PRINCIPLES} —

#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature} [#505 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature]

22/7 as 3W1D ...

- PURPLE FORBIDDEN ENCLOSURE (紫微垣) / MONAD - #1 - NATURE CONTAINS
NATURE: {#ALEPH (*MOTHER* - SCALES OF MERIT) / SERAPHIM (Heb. Saraph Gk.
Ophis - burning, that is, (figuratively) poisonous (serpent);
specifically a fiery (serpent) or symbolical creature (from their copper
color))} ARCH KAI TELOS OIDA: {1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10}

THE MAJOR PREMISE {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of Universal
Law}, which contains the law of that will: 7 x 24 *courses* *of*
*priests* x 13 = 2184 days of the 'oth cycle = 6D or 6 x 364 associated
to the 'constant sequence of sun and moon' as 354 x 3 + 30 day
intercalation = 1092 days x 2 = 2184 days:

"And God spake all these words, saying, 'I am the LORD thy God, which
have brought thee out of the land of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses;
anguish}, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods
before me..." [Exodus 20:1-3 (KJV)]

And whereas We did on the 17th day of September, 1900, by and with the
advice of Our Privy Council declare by proclamation that, on and after
the 1st day of January, 1901, the people of New South Wales, Victoria,
South Australia, Queensland, and Tasmania and also Western Australia,
should be united in a Federal Commonwealth of Australia: And whereas by
the said recited Act certain *POWERS*, *FUNCTIONS*, *and* *AUTHORITIES*
*were* *declared* to be vested in the Governor General: And whereas We
are *desirous* *of* *making* *effectual* *and* *permanent* *provision*
for the office of Governor General and Commander in chief in and over
Our said Commonwealth of Australia, without making new Letters Patent on
each demise of the said office. *Now* *know* *ye* *that* *We* *have*
*thought* *fit* *to* *constitute*, *ORDER*, *and* *DECLARE*, *and* *do*
*by* *these* *PRESENTS* *CONSTITUTE* *ORDER*, *and* *DECLARE*, that
there shall be a Governor General and *Commander* *in* *Chief*
(hereinafter called the Governor General) in and over Our Commonwealth
of Australia (hereinafter called Our said Commonwealth), and that the
person who shall fill the said office of *Governor* *General* *shall*
*be* *FROM* *TIME* *TO* *TIME* *APPOINTED* by Commission under Our Sign
Manual and Signet.

It was said that the white tiger (western mansions) would only appear
when the emperor ruled with absolute virtue, or if there was peace
throughout the world)

*DEFINE* *THE* @1 *SOVEREIGN* *PRINCIPLE* *CHARACTERISTIC* *HERE*

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity;
I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground,
Calculations; Tetra: 58 - Gathering In / INNER: #13 - Status, Loathing
Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Moistened, Arriving;
Tetra: 17 - Holding Back}

VIII - And We do hereby REQUIRE and COMMAND ALL OUR OFFICERS AND
MINISTERS, CIVIL AND MILITARY, AND ALL OTHER THE INHABITANTS of Our said
Commonwealth TO BE OBEDIENT, AIDING, AND ASSISTING unto Our said
Governor General, or, in the event of his death, INCAPACITY, or absence,
to such person or persons as may, FROM TIME TO TIME, under the
PROVISIONS OF THESE OUR LETTERS PATENT, ADMINISTER THE GOVERNMENT of Our
said Commonwealth.

- SUPREME PALACE ENCLOSURE (太微垣) / DUAD - #13 - *NATURE* *CONTAINS*
*NATURE*: {#MEM / *MOTHER* - *THE* *TONGUE* *OF* *DECREE* *DECIDING*
*BETWEEN* *THEM*: 10 paragraphs of the Letters Patent of the Australian
Constitution 1 January 1901}

THE MINOR PREMISE {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of
Humanity}, which contains the command to behave in accordance with the
law, that is, the principle of subsumption under the law: x 49 = 6J or
294 x 364 days or 365.2425 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox on Wednesday of
20 March 1996 / New Moon on Thursday of 21 March = 1 Nisan 5756;

AS BEING A LOGICAL GROUNDING OF INFINITY;

"... Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the
LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon
the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my
commandments..." [Exodus 20:5-6 (KJV)]

I - And *we* *do* *hereby* *authorize* *and* *command* *Our* *said*
*Governor* *General* *to* *do* *and* *execute*, *in* *due* *manner*,
*all* *things* *that* *shall* *belong* *to* *his* *said* *command*,
*and* *to* *the* *trust* *We* *have* *reposed* *in* *him*, *according*
*to* *the* *several* *POWER* and *AUTHORITIES* *granted* *or*
*APPOINTED* *him* *by* *VIRTUE* of 'The Commonwealth of Australia
Constitution Act, 1900', *and* *of* *these* *present* *Letters* *Patent*
and of such Commission as may be issued to him under Our Sign Manual and
Signet, or by Order in Our Privy Council, or by Us through one of Our
Principal Secretaries of State, and to such laws as shall hereafter be
in *FORCE* in Our said Commonwealth.

#21 / #9 - Autonomous Nature {MOTHER: Scales of Liability / GRAVITAS}
[#671 / #5 - Act of Nature]

*DEFINE* *THE* @5 *CANONICAL* *PRINCIPLE* *EQUILIBRIUM* *CHARACTERISTIC*
*HERE*

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #23 - Constancy of Guiding Concepts, Emptiness & Non-Existence;
I-Ching: H18 - Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay, Correcting, Work on
what has been spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra: 26 - Endeavour /
INNER: #15 - Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching:
H61 - Inner Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning; Tetra: 1 - Centre}

- HEAVENLY MARKET ENCLOSURE (天市垣) / TRIAD - #21 - *AUTONOMOUS* *NATURE*:
{#SHIN / *MOTHER* - *SCALES* *OF* *LIABILITY*: bequeathed in perpetuity
to its sovereign descendants)

THE CONCLUSION {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING - Formula of Autonomy},
which contains the verdict (sentence), what is laid down as right in the
case at hand: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with Septet #41
centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762.

AS BEING A SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY AS ETERNITY.

"...Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the
LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.'" [Exodus
20:7 (KJV)]

IX - And We do hereby *reserve* *to* *Ourselves* *Our* *heirs* *and*
*SUCCESSORS*, *FULL* *POWER* *AND* *AUTHORITY* *FROM* *TIME* *TO* *TIME*
*TO* *REVOKE*, *ALTER*, *OR* *AMEND* *these* *Our* *Letters* *Patent*,
*as* *to* Us or *THEM* *SHALL* *SEEM* *MEET*.

#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -
Totality of Nature}} [#870 / #6 - Form of Nature]

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA:
{OUTER: #60 - Skill Rulership, Maintain One's Place; I-Ching: H15 -
Modesty, Humbling; Tetra: 5 - Keeping Small / INNER: #9 - Inconstancy of
Achievement, Practicing Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading,
Troops; Tetra: 32 - Legion}

X - And We do further direct and enjoin that these Our Letters Patent
shall be read and proclaimed at such place or places as Our said
Governor General shall think fit within Our said Commonwealth of Australia.

[In witness whereof We have caused these Our Letters to be made Patent
Witness Ourself at Westminster the 29th October, 1900: 64th year of Our
reign (Queen Victoria)]

[IMAGE: LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA OF 1901 Represented by a Theoretical Mathematical Trinomial
Noumenon as Intellectual Property]

YOUTUBE: “My Name Is Ruin (Gary Numan)”

- dolf

Initial Post: 30 January 2018
There is no evidence those are catholics - in fact the adoption of foreign mystical symbols is more an indication that they belong to one of the numerous non-catholic nutty minor christian sects.
YOUTUBE: "That's My King Dr. S.M. Lockridge - [OFFICIAL]"

-

And he saves us from the blasphemous and sanctimonious blowhards like
yourselves...

And we will not share him WITH self-righteous scum like you...

This IMAGE of a SWASTIKA (shown which predates the German THIRD REICH /
NAZI equivalent use clearly conveys it as a CHRISTIAN emblem of Sunday
Sacredness {#111 / 6x6 = 36} and Hymeneal (marriage) {#15 / 3x3 = 9}
upon wedding dresses is associated with this Pythagorean binomial
Intellectual TETRAD {

MIND (DING-DONG): {#1 + #2 = #3} +
SCIENCE (POOH-POOH): {#3 + #4 = #7} +
OPINION (BOW-WOW): {#5 + #6 = #11 as Collegium of Pontiffs from 510 BCE} +
SENSE (TA-TA): {7 + 8 = #15 - *EMBLEM* *OF* *THE* *BRITISH* *FLAG*,
*POLICE* *AND* *EMERGENCY* *SERVICES* *SYMBOL*} = #36 (ie. H27 - Realm
of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law + H9 - System's
Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity)

} as depicted and pictured in the Opinion section of the Herald Sun
newspaper of 18 JULY 2017.

JEN KELLY (HERALDSUN.COM.AU) ON 18 JULY 2017: "If you’re sifting through
old family memorabilia from before World War II and stumble across a
swastika or two, don’t be alarmed:

This ancient religious symbol [is claimed by some to] simply represented
good luck until HITLER adopted it in the lead-up to World War II and it
became synonymous with the Nazis’ atrocities.”

SISTER FIONA [FASCIST CATHOLIC] (GREG ***@GMAIL.COM) @ 1510 HOURS ON
19 JULY 2017: "I HEARD A GOOD ROCK BAND LAST NIGHT:

Yes indeed I did.

They even played a song dedicated to me and entitled FIONA.

YOUTUBE: "Die Horst Wessel Lied - Nazi Germany National Anthem"

It was a beautiful piece of music even with it's solid 4 on floor drum
beat. It spoke to the heart with words of wisdom and peace.

YOUTUBE: "Donald Duck der Nazi"

Sister FIONA."

JEN KELLY (HERALDSUN.COM.AU) ON 18 JULY 2017: “Joan WITHERS of
Mornington, says our story on Echuca’s Swastika Orchestra of the 1930’s
and the original meaning of the symbol solved a longstanding mystery for
her.

She had long wondered about a photo (pictured above) she has of her
mother, Margaret, as a bridesmaid in the early 1930s. ‘The bride (ie. a
neophyte of Pythagorean Babylon Whoredom and anti-semitism / seventh-day
adventism) had a beautiful (ie. Hell-bent) wedding gown and right out
around the front (on the train) was a swastika embroidered into the
lace,’ Joan says.

‘It always fascinated me, and now I know why it was there.’

A swastika also features in this wedding photo (also shown above),
believed to be from the late 1920s, of John KEANE’s (ie. Irish Roman
Catholic heritage) great-aunt Isobel’s wedding, showing his late mother
on the far right, probably as maid of honour. The bride is carrying a
bouquet, a horseshoe—and a swastika.

‘Our thoughts are that it was just something you bought from a bridal
shop as a good-luck charm,’ says John, of Montrose.”

BEING AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED
RATIONALITY."

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

<http://www.grapple369.com>

The Charter provides that it is unlawful for any public authority to act
in a way that is incompatible with a human right, or in making a
decision, to fail to give proper consideration to a relevant human right."

RACHAEL [COCKROACH] BEN LEVI: "You still haven't apologised."

“So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that
are at Rome also.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God
unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also
to the Greek.

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as
it is written, The just shall live by faith.

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and
unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath
shewed it unto them.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are
clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his
eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither
were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish
heart was darkened.

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like
to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping
things:

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of
their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Who changed the truth of God into a lie {ie.

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury,
#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus,
#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars,
#34 - Lion (Leo): Jupiter,
#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar,
#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus, and
#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn.

} and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is
blessed for ever. Amen." [Romans 1:13-25 (KJV)]

"The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful
men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away
from the evil to come.

He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one
walking in his uprightness.

YOUTUBE: "Chris Tomlin - Lay Me Down (Lyrics)"

Against whom do ye sport yourselves? Against whom make ye a wide mouth,
and draw out the tongue? Are ye not children of transgression, a seed of
falsehood {

- http://www.grapple369.com?telos:333

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: {OUTER: #9 - Inconstancy of Achievement, Practicing
Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading, Troops; Tetra: 32 - Legion /
INNER: #5 - Natural Guidance, Function of Emptiness; I-Ching: H63 -
Ferrying Complete, Completion & After, Already Fording; Tetra: 73 -
Already Fording, Completion} #333 has 12 Categories:

#333 = #6, #5, #70, #200, #2, #10, #40 = `oreb (H6158): 1) *RAVEN*;
#KORPPIONOIKEUS {the raven/rape is right (Dolf is justice) as tag line
for a globalist Catholic: #465 / Islamic: #307 et al campaign of
criminalised amorality of *PIKE* as having a violent psycho-sexual as
maleficent intent against the person of another as self-identity and
formula of autonomy accompanying the audacity to claim that any
complaint against their conduct is only bigotry against them.

GEERT WILDERS (Dutch Politician) OR DOLF BOEK (as Natural / Common Law
proponent and advocate of egalitarian human rights: HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T])?

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inda1lnZ2g0OUtSM1k

But the 8x8 magic square as #260 = RAVEN (H64 is the encapsulated
improper use of the DAOist I CHING meta-descriptor prototypes within the
#81 schema) is only a METHODOLOGY by transposition and I own the
alternative as a PARADIGM of GLOBAL GOVERNANCE.

} Enflaming yourselves with idols under every green tree, slaying the
children in the valleys under the clifts of the rocks?

Among the smooth stones of the stream is thy portion; they, they are thy
lot: even to them hast thou poured a drink offering, thou hast offered a
meat offering.

Should I receive comfort from these?" [Isaiah 57:1-6 (KJV)]

DOLF: "No the Roman Catholic Church and for that matter Freemasonry were
started by the Roman Caesars {#5 + #6 = #11 as Collegium of Pontiffs
established in circa 510 BCE}:

- JULIUS CAESAR (October 49 BCE - 15 March 44 BCE) was the Dictator of
the Roman Republic who introduced the Julian calendar in 46 BCE and was
the supreme pontiff, so hence the sacred month of July

- CAESAR AUGUSTUS (27 BCE - #14 CE) was regarded as the son of god and
hence the sacred month of August. He prohibited soldiers #65 from
marrying, as a ban which remained in force for the Imperial army for
nearly two centuries.

And by the teachings of their prophet Pythagoras: c² (25 as #65) = a² (9
as #15) + b² (16 as #34)

WHEREBY: #0 ... #15 (9) ISIS / SATURN / hymen = marriage/sovereign
dynamic ... #34 (16) - JUPITER / OSIRIS / phallus =
Serpent/Satan/Demiurge ... #65 (25) MARS / HORUS / soldier = NERO (#666)
... #111 (36 - Sunday Sacredness and the total esoteric sum of #666)

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indSHd3OXpaZlJGazQ

The conquest mentality and "cult of virility" shaped same-sex relations.
Roman men were free to enjoy sex with other males without a perceived
loss of masculinity or social status, as long as they took the dominant
or penetrative role. Acceptable male partners were slaves, prostitutes,
and entertainers, whose lifestyle placed them in the nebulous social
realm of infamia (in-, "not," and fama, "reputation") was a loss of
legal or social standing and was an official exclusion from the legal
protections enjoyed by a Roman citizen (ie. you couldn't get your
eucharist bread from the State), as imposed by a censor or praetor,
excluded from the normal protections accorded a citizen even if they
were technically free. Although Roman men in general seem to have
preferred youths between the ages of 12 and 20 as sexual partners,
freeborn male minors were strictly off limits, and professional
prostitutes and entertainers might be considerably older.

The infamia of entertainers did not exclude them from socializing among
the Roman elite, and entertainers who were "stars", both men and women,
sometimes became the lovers of such high-profile figures as the dictator
Sulla and Mark Antony (14 January, 83 BCE – 1 August, 30 BCE).

#0 CE ... @1 - AUGUSTUS was worshipped as the Son of God (27 BCE - #14
CE) ... #15CE (9) ... @2 - TIBERIUS (#14 – #37 CE) ... #34CE (16) ... @3
- CALIGULA (#37 - #41 CE) ... @4 - CLAUDIUS (#41 - #54 CE) ... #65CE
(25) - @5 - NERO (#666: #54 - #68 CE) ... #111 CE (36) ... #175 CE (49)
... #260 CE (64 as I CHING META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES), #369 CE (81 as
DAO TE CHING META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES) ... #1933 - 1945CE < --- German
Fascism's Golden Age ... #2000CE < --- Jubilee 2000 as Holy Catholic
'Satanic' Tradition et al being a faux-sophistic wisdom ... #2056 as
proposed Islamic Golden Age;

- dolf

DIEU ET MON DROIT
HOW PAST CIVILISATIONS ARE EFFACED — THE REWRITING OF HISTORY — THE
LIBRARIES OF ANTIQUITY — CHRISTIANITY AND BOLSHEVISM, AIM AT DESTRUCTION —
NERO DID NOT BURN ROME {AD 64} —PROTESTANT HYPOCRISY — THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
THRIVES ON SIN — ACCOUNTS TO BE SETTLED — THE MODERNIST MOVEMENT — THE
SPECIAL GUESTS: REICHSFUEHRER SS HIMMLER AND *SS* *GENERAL*
(*OBERGRUPPENFUEHRER*) *HEYDRICH* (*HIGH*-*RANKING* *GERMAN* *NAZI*
*OFFICIAL* *DURING* *WORLD* *WAR* *II*, *AND* *A* *MAIN* *ARCHITECT* *OF*
*THE* *HOLOCAUST*)
PAGE #87 - RUMOURS OF EXTERMINATION OF JEWS
From the rostrum of the Reichstag I prophesied to Jewry that, in the event
of war's proving inevitable, the Jew would disappear from Europe. That race
of criminals has on its conscience the two million dead of the first World
War, and now already hundreds of thousands more. Let nobody tell me that
all the same we can't park them in the marshy parts of Russia! Who's
worrying about our troops? It's not a bad idea, by the way, that public
rumour attributes to us a plan to exterminate the Jews. Terror is a
salutary thing.
*THE* *ATTEMPT* *TO* *CREATE* *A* *JEWISH* *STATE* *WILL* *BE* *A*
*FAILURE*.
The book that contains the reflections of the Emperor Julian should be
circulated in millions. What wonderful intelligence, what discernment, all
the wisdom of antiquity! It's extra- ordinary.
ACCORDING TO WIKIPEDIA: Julian (Latin: Flavius Claudius Iulianus
Augustus[a]; Greek: Φλάβιος Κλαύδιος Ἰουλιανὸς Αὔγουστος; 331/332 – 26
June 363), also known as Julian the Apostate, was Roman Emperor from 361 to
363, as well as a notable philosopher and author in Greek.
A member of the Constantinian dynasty, Julian became Caesar over the
western provinces by order of Constantius II in 355, and in this role he
campaigned successfully against the Alamanni and Franks. Most notable was
his crushing victory over the Alamanni at the Battle of Argentoratum
(Strasbourg) in 357, leading his 13,000 men against a Germanic army three
times larger.
In 360 Julian was proclaimed Augustus by his soldiers at Lutetia (Paris),
sparking a civil war with Constantius. However, Constantius died before the
two could face each other in battle, and named Julian as his successor.
In 363, Julian embarked on an ambitious campaign against the Sassanid
Empire. The campaign was initially successful, securing a victory outside
Ctesiphon, but during a skirmish Julian was mortally wounded, leaving his
army trapped in Persian territory. Following his death, the Roman forces
were obliged to cede territory in order to escape, including the fortress
city of Nisibis.
Julian was a man of unusually complex character: he was "the military
commander, the theosophist, the social reformer, and the man of letters".
*HE* *WAS* *THE* *LAST* *NON*-*CHRISTIAN* *RULER* *OF* *THE* *ROMAN*
*EMPIRE*, *AND* *HE* *BELIEVED* *THAT* *IT* *WAS* *NECESSARY* *TO*
*RESTORE* *THE* *EMPIRE'S* *ANCIENT* *ROMAN* *VALUES* *AND* *TRADITIONS* {
*MOVEMENT* *IS* *A* *SPONTANEOUS* *RETURN* *TO* *THE* *TRADITIONS* *OF*
*ANCIENT* *ROME* {strength}
} *IN* *ORDER* *TO* *SAVE* *IT* *FROM* *DISSOLUTION*. [Athanassiadi,
'Julian and Hellenism', p. 88]
He purged the top-heavy state bureaucracy, and attempted to revive
traditional Roman religious practices at the expense of Christianity.
Julian also forbade the Christians from teaching classical texts and
learning. His rejection of the Christianity imposed on him in his youth,
and his *promotion* *of* *Neoplatonic* *Hellenism* {ie. Pythagorean
binomial theory of number} in its place caused him to be remembered as
Julian the Apostate by the church.
[<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_(emperor)>]
PAGE #89 - CATHOLICS AND PROTESTANTS
Christianity set itself systematically to destroy ancient culture.
What came to us was passed down by chance, or else it was a product of
Roman liberal writers. Perhaps we are entirely ignorant of humanity's most
precious spiritual treasures. Who can know what was there?
The Papacy was faithful to these tactics even during recorded history. How
did people behave, during the age of the great explorations, towards the
spiritual riches of Central America?
*IN* *OUR* *PARTS* *OF* *THE* *WORLD*, *THE* *JEWS* *WOULD* *HAVE*
*IMMEDIATELY* *ELIMINATED* *SCHOPENHAUER*, *NIETZSCHE* *AND* *KANT* {
/ PAGE #514 - THE VALUE OF ASTRONOMY, ADOLF HITLER DOES NOT CONSIDER THE
POSSIBILITY OF A THEORETICAL NOTION AS KANT POSTULATES OF A NOUMENON: "*AS*
*A* *SANE* *GERMAN*, *ONE* *IS* *FLABBERGASTED* *TO* *THINK* *THAT*
*GERMAN* *HUMAN* *BEINGS* *COULD* *HAVE* *LET* *THEMSELVES* *BE* *BROUGHT*
*TO* *SUCH* *A* *PASS* *BY* *JEWISH* *FILTH* *AND* *PRIESTLY* *TWADDLE*,
that they were little different from the howling dervish of the Turks and
the negroes, at whom we laugh so scornfully. It angers one to think that,
while in other parts of the globe religious teaching like that of
Confucius, Buddha and Mohammed offers an undeniably broad basis for the
religious-minded, Germans should have been duped by a theological
exposition devoid of all honest depth.
When one seeks reasons for these *PHENOMENA*, *ONE* *IS* *IMMEDIATELY*
*STRUCK* *BY* *THE* *EXTENT* *TO* *WHICH* *THE* *HUMAN* *BRAIN* *REACTS*
*TO* *EXTERNAL* *INFLUENCE*."
I QUOTE: "In the third chapter of the "Analytic of Principles," on
phenomena and noumena, Kant in Critique of Pure Reason (1781 and second
edition 1787) emphasizes that because the categories must always be applied
to data provided by sensibility in order to provide cognition, and because
the data of sensibility are structured by the transcenden­tally ideal forms
of intuition, the categories give us knowledge only of things as they
appear with sensibility ("phenomena," literally "that which appears").
Although through pure understanding (nous in Greek) we may think of objects
independently of their being given in sensibil­ity, we can never cognize
them as such non-sensible entities ("noumena," literally "that which is
thought" as a subject of some 112 mentions). The meaning of Kant's use of
the term "phenomena" is self-evident, but the meaning of "noumena" is not,
since it literally means not "things as they are in­ dependently of
appearing to us" but something more like "things as they are understood by
pure thought." Yet Kant appears to deny that the human understanding can
comprehend things in the latter way."
<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/kant-first-critique-cambridge.pdf>
*THUS* *I* *AM* *PROFFERING* *AN* *INFORMED* *AND* *REASONED* *OPINION*
*AS* *THAT* *WHICH* *IMMANUEL* *KANT* *STATES* *IS* *AN* *IMPOSSIBILITY*
*FOR* *A* *HUMAN* *BEING* *TO* *ACCOMPLISH* *BY* *TRANSCENDENT*
*SAPIENTIAL* *THOUGHT* *AND* *CAPABLY* *DEMONSTRATE* *IT'S* *TEMPORAL*
*CONGRUENCE* *AS* *COHERENCE* *BY* *A* *MATHEMATICAL* *THEORETICAL*
*NOUMENON* *AS* *AN* *INTELLECTUAL* *PROPERTY* *WHICH* *IMMANUEL* *KANT*
*HIMSELF* *CALLS* *NOUMENA* *AS* *THE* *PROOF* *OF* *A* *VALID* *AND*
*RATIONAL* *CONCEPT* *ATTAINED* *BY* *PURE* *THOUGHT* *BUT* *MY*
*ANTAGONIST'S* *OPINIONS* *ARE* *ONLY* *A* *SELF*-*INFATUATION* *WITH*
*DELUSION* *AND* *MORE* *PROPERLY* *UNDERSTOOD* *IN* *TERMS* *OF*
*PSYCHOSIS*.
}. If the Bolsheviks had dominion over us for two hundred years, what works
of our past would be handed on to posterity? Our great men would fall into
oblivion, or else they'd be presented to future generations as criminals
and bandits.
I don't believe at all in the truth of certain mental pictures that many
people have of the Roman emperors. I'm sure that Nero didn't set fire to
Rome {68 AD}. It was the Christian-Bolsheviks who did that, just as the
Commune set fire to Paris in 1871 and the Communists set fire to the
Reichstag in 1932.
There is a form of hypocrisy, typically Protestant, that is impudence
itself. Catholicism has this much good about it, that it ignores the moral
strictness of the Evangelicals. In Catholic regions life is more endurable,
for the priest himself succumbs more easily to human weaknesses. So he
permits his flock not to dramatise sin. How would the Church earn her
living, if not by the sins of the faithful? She declares herself satisfied
if one goes to confession. Indulgence, at a tariff, supplies the Church
with her daily bread. As for the fruits of sin, the soul that fears limbo
is a candidate for baptism, that is to say, another customer, and so
business goes on! It is a fact that in Catholic parts of the world there
are many more illegitimate births than in Protestant parts.
In Austria, Protestantism was free of all bigotry. It was truly a movement
of protest against Catholicism. Moreover, these Protestants were entirely
devoted to the German cause.
A scandal is that, when a believer leaves a particular faith, he is
compelled to pay the ecclesiastical tax for another year. A simple
statement should be enough to free him at once from owing anything further.
We'll put all that right as soon as we have peace again.
*FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2018-01-30 04:53:09 UTC
Antworten
It's obvious that you are AIDING AND ABETTING ARCHBISHOP GEORGE PELL'S
REFUSAL OF COMMUNION AS AN ATTEMPT AT DISSOLUTION OF THE STATE WHICH IS
TREASON AND THE ONUS ACCOUNTABILITY UNDER SECTION 9A(2) CRIMES ACT OF
VICTORIA (1985) FOR SUCH CRIMINAL ACTS WHICH WE ALLEGED THE ORDER OF
ROMAN CATHOLIC NUNS OF SAINT VINCENT'S HOSPITAL ENGAGED AND WILL BE
DECLARED PERSONS NON GRATA AND EXPELLED FROM THE COMMONWEALTH ...

-- NOTICE OF EXPULSION: Being a Sovereign Demand as Knowledge to a Duty
of Any Principle as a Demand of Compliance for Which Any Nominated
Parties [Saint Vincent’s Health Australia ('Hospital') under the
stewardship of Mary Aikenhead Ministries] Must Be Aware

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 16 November, 2016

THIS IS A NOTICE AS A SOVEREIGN DEMAND FOR THE FORFEITURE OF PROPERTY TO
THE CROWN, THE DEMAND FOR PUBLIC REMORSE AND RESTITUTED ACTIONS AND THE
AUTHORITY TO EXPEL PERSONS FROM THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA WHICH IS A
PENALTY IMPOSED IN THE CIRCUMSTANCE OF AN INDICTMENT FOR TREASON UNDER
SECTION 9A OF THE CRIMES (1958) VICTORIA.

AND ITS JUSTIFICATION IS PROPERLY, MODERATELY AND ORDERLY AS REASONABLY
MADE UPON A PREROGATIVE TO AN EX-JUDICATORY AUTHORITY AS THE RIGHT TO A
CONSIDERATION UNDERTAKEN BY THE SOVEREIGN IN FULL ACCORDANCE WITH THE
LAW OF THE LAND AS PROVISIONS PREVIOUSLY ENACTED BY OUR PARLIAMENT OF
VICTORIA AND GIVEN ROYAL ASSENT.

———----

SAINT VINCENT'S HOSPITAL (***@svha.org.au) @ 0629 HOURS ON 12
NOVEMBER 2016: “HI DOLF BOEK,

WE ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL TO ST VINCENT'S HOSPITAL SYDNEY.

PLEASE NOTE YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO YOUR EMAIL.

IF YOUR MATTER REQUIRES URGENT ACTION PLEASE PHONE THE HOSPITAL DIRECTLY
ON 02 8382 1111.

REGARDS

ST VINCENT'S HOSPITAL SYDNEY, 390 VICTORIA STREET, DARLINGHURST NSW 2010"

———----

This is part ONE of a FOUR part document which is the articulation of
immutable evidence being then the additional justification relating to
the IRREFUTABLE FACTS already summarily provided to you, as the
substantial basis for my lawful and dignified claim as a public
proclamation to a prerogative as a Sovereign Authority over the
Commonwealth of Australia, which in the absence of any gainsay,
depreciation, rancour and redundancy has sought by judicious, prudent
and diligent means, the pursuit of virtue as a precious stone amongst
the plethora of pleonasm, an opportunity to invalidate by superseding,
the original instrumentation known as the Letters Patent to the said
Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia of 1901.

To have also provided, the metempirical (ie. the branch of philosophy
that deals with things existing beyond the realm of experience)
philosophical as the perennialist school of thought and metaphysical
(ie. of things transcending what is physical or natural and the temporal
reality) as Torah Kabbalistic thought interpretation given to an
alternative and tetragrammaton HOMOIOTIC perspective of the THEORY OF
NUMBER and its circumscribing as the DECALOGUE which is otherwise known
as the TEN COMMANDMENTS, by a declaration made and comprehensible to
ALL, as for ETERNITY and EXISTENT to an egalitarian, immutable and a
transcendent right of the State of Israel's claim to a Sovereign
AUTONOMY OF WILL, which is made in deference to it's subordinate
historical basal and terrestrial connubial (ie. marriage as a yoke)
ethos as a societal cultivation made upon it's 'self-identity as a
formula of autonomy' and as a vassal perspective of Roman Empire
Governance which pervaded and was later adopted by Islam, the Vatican
City/State and German Fascism.

As a clear, concise philosophical and theological basis, being after
much consideration, derive at the factual and intelligent means to
provide briefing matters as then impetus for the determined pursuit of
an INDICTMENT for the criminal charge of TREASON, which is to be brought
against Cardinal George Pell in his contempt to the AUTONOMY OF WILL
being the MATERIA PRIMA of the SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES encapsulated within
the LETTERS PATENT to the Federation of the COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA OF
1901, as an absolute rejection on hymeneal (ie. IDOLATRY AS
PRIAPUS—ERECT PHALLUS AND HYMEN AS MARRIAGE) grounds as a presumptuous,
delusional and fraudulent claim to a lawful Christian Identity for the
unmeritorious act of barbarism. As the arrogant and obstinate refusal
of the Eucharist Communion, which occurred at Saint Patricks Cathedral,
East Melbourne on the Pentecost Sunday Mass as the dates of 31 May, 1998
and 21 June, 2000. Which indiscriminately and in presence of mercenary
security guards, was violently directed towards the self identity as the
formula of autonomy of any and all such persons (inclusive of mother,
sons and daughters) who were distinguished only by their fraternity in
the wearing of the GLBTI Community's symbol represented as a rainbow sash.

SEE ALSO: "THE SEVENTY GREAT MYSTERIES OF ANCIENT EGYPT - IS IT EVIDENCE?

(THE SERPENT META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPE IS ASSIGNED TO THE SERPENT BEING
THEN ROSH HA SATAN AND THE MAGIC SQUARE #34 CE - CRUCIFIXION: PILLORYING
AND ATONEMENT)"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNzRHc3JOV2N5R28

My rational, reasonable and considered demands made of you, does not
need your permission as haughty disdain and impious conduct, and that I
have already placed upon you a duty to give a public apology as a
repentance within 24 hours and now as opportunity of grace has expired.
Which was made towards you, under the auspices of my sabbatical and the
otherwise inert position, authority and secondary function as the
Lieutenant Governor General.

With respects to an AUTONOMY OF WILL being the MATERIA PRIMA of the
SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES as an absolute attitude of mind given to compliance
to the SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES expressed within the original enabling
LETTERS PATENT to the Federation of the COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA OF
1901, there is a requirement under SECTION VIII to: "COMMAND ALL OUR

SAINT VINCENT'S HOSPITAL (***@svha.org.au) @ 0832 HOURS ON 3
NOVEMBER 2016: “HI DOLF BOEK, WE ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL TO ST
VINCENT'S HOSPITAL SYDNEY.

PLEASE NOTE YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO YOUR EMAIL.

IF YOUR MATTER REQUIRES URGENT ACTION PLEASE PHONE THE HOSPITAL DIRECTLY
ON 02 8382 1111.

REGARDS

ST VINCENT'S HOSPITAL SYDNEY, 390 VICTORIA STREET, DARLINGHURST NSW 2010"

----------

A CASE STUDY ON WHAT IS PERMISSIBLE CONDUCT AND WHETHER OR NOT IT IS A
BREACH OF MY SENSIBILITIES AND THEREBY CONSTITUTES TREASON:

DOLF: “Because of your courtesy I'll share some secret men's business
with you.”

STR8 35YO (DILDO RIDER): "Blocked ... trippa"

DOLF: "I find this your last statement to be of such a magnitude of
wanton recklessness as a tsunamis of disregard made against the person,
name and dignity of another, without any consciousness of an
accountability for the consequence of hate speech as a habitual
predilection of your debauched life, as so lived indulgently to the
expense and to the uncaring, indolent manner as a detriment made of others.

That I ought now get down to a discussion of "men’s business" with you,
as to the consequence from this day forth, to any further disrespect of
my dignity as the Sovereign Authority which is bequeathed by Queen
Victoria through the LETTERS PATENT and according to the good word of
God as Divine Graciousness, in the bestowal of a "HEAVENLY (EPOURANIOS)
GIFT (DŌREA)" which conveys all the necessary "POWERS (DUNAMIS) of the
WORLD (AIŌN)" [Ephesians 3:1-21 (KV); Hebrews 6:4-12 (KJV)] as
expressing the totality of the AUTONOMY OF WILL being the MATERIA PRIMA
to the "Sovereign and Autonomous Right", the "Power to Rule" and
"Dispense Justice" by "Edict as a Divine Authority" being PRINCIPLES OF
THE SOVEREIGN AUTHORITY which can be understood in our knowledge of God
(GODHEAD/Divine Nature as Mind), and having thereby, invalidated those
Letters Patent to the Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia of
1901, as to be then declared, apparent and permitted the status as
authority, powers and privilege accorded to the Sovereign of the
Commonwealth of Australia.

In view of that entitlement, your brief pejorative as an animalism
therefore constitutes HIGH TREASON under the Laws of the United Kingdom
as being a disdainful, habitual disrespect, shown both to the principles
of the Crown and by the presumptuous imposing of privilege as
self-importance upon your person, conveying a contempt of rights which
ought to be the prerogative of the Sovereign as the feigned regard for
those principles which is most apparent by your disparaging of the
rights of succession which as a privilege that is rightfully and
lawfully mine.

Such a disrespect, will not be tolerated and you must immediately
apologise so as to bring your haughty ignorant pretence of life into a
proper SOLEMNITY as a civil attitude of respect for my SOVEREIGN rights.

Whereas, I have given you the courtesy of a right of refusal, in my
beguiling solicitous request of you so as to partake in our mutual
enjoyment of your loins.

You will however, not have such an egalitarian "right of refusal" to my
courtesy now shown towards you as a consequence of the CONTEMPT and a
refusal by you to recognise my prerogative to a SOVEREIGN AUTHORITY
which I have CONSTITUTED, ORDERED, AND DECLARED PUBLICLY and is
therefore by you, an ABSOLUTE CONTEMPT directed towards the AUTONOMY OF
WILL being the MATERIA PRIMA of the SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES which are
fundamental to our FEDERATION as the COMMONWEALTH of AUSTRALIA.

If you fail to acquiesce to my AUTONOMY OF WILL as an immutable,
reasonable and rational demand for you to immediately apologise for
causing an infraction to my sensibilities (ie. of which I AM the
determiner as to its infraction and WE ARE not) as the rightful and
lawful SOVEREIGN.

And if you do not respond immediately or you do so by exhibiting a
hedonism as an excessive vile depravity, deficient of any civilised and
appropriate manner, and which fails to show as respectful regard for my
ABSOLUTE SOVEREIGN AUTHORITY that is my GOD ALMIGHTY GIVEN AS ORDAINED
NATURAL AND COMMON LAW RIGHT TO RULE within this the COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA and by an appropriately punctuated and premised statement
within a sufficiently audible and respectful tone, the conveyance of a
humane and coherent speech with an appropriate title, as voluntary
comprehension, capably demonstrable by you as to be reasonably
possessing an adequate and undiminished intellect which is in
understanding of such prerogative as is my sovereign authority.

That the next request, which I make of you so as to partake in the
enjoyment of your loins will neither be courteous, nor mutual. In that,
it will be exceedingly severe, painful and enduring for both yourself
and your next of kin, in that it will be a generous generational bestowal.

Let me state that more clearly:

For your habitual CONTEMPT of VIRTUE made against the MATERIA PRIMA and
its AUTONOMY OF WILL as SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES, and as being criminal
misconduct constituting TREASON which is defined within SECTION 9A of
the CRIMES ACT (1958) VICTORIA and as such a *HINDRANCE*, *OBSTRUCTION*
AND *FRUSTRATION* to any reasonable demand made under those same
legislative provisions to be *OBEDIENT*, *AIDING* AND *ASSISTING*. To
then make a further consideration which is subsequently given to any
penalty as a prerogative granted to my SOVEREIGN AUTHORITY as to the
exercise of an ex-judicatory authority in the provision and imposition
of a just, prudent and lawful penalty. So as, if necessary, to effect
the physical castration you and your next of kin and to jar your mind
and presence of being into a more acceptable sensibility and in
compliance to proper and dignified accord which is not unduly unjust,
but commensurate to the severity and the degree as to the nature of the
infraction and the character of the effrontery to my sensibilities:

'***@cking ***@nt'

----------

Your obdurate failure to comply with such a clear, coherent and lawful
directive as the refusal of my prerogative to a sovereign authority
which I have CONSTITUTED, ORDERED, AND DECLARED PUBLICLY is an ABSOLUTE
CONTEMPT directed against the MATERIA PRIMA as the SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES
encapsulation the cause, means, vitality and continuity to our
FEDERATION AS THE COMMONWEALTH of AUSTRALIA and itself constitutes a
barbarous characteristic of a verminous, feral and proto-human ignorant
state that is publicly exhibiting and parading a lifestyle of
perversity, depravity as debauchery which is an undignified conduct that
is directed towards me and my factual basis to an articulation of a
Natural and Common law matter of fact and an egalitarian right conveyed
by a mathematical Intellectual Property as theoretical noumenon.”

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, and if you continue to be obstructionist in the
voluntary and moderate actions required of you as a duty made under the
auspices of SECTION VIII of the Letters Patent conveyed above to an
absolute compliance of mind, it will result in an escalation as to the
nature of the consequential detrimental harm that will intentionally
then be brought against your persons.

This is not an uncivilised, deranged nor despotic rhetoric in which I
have purposefully engaged as an absence of conscious intent as
instantiated connectedness to the temporal reality. So then let me
state it plainly for you, and this expressed, considered, determined as
prudence of mine, will also be disclosed publicly in accordance with the
manner of usual conduct.

----------

YOU ARE TO TAKE NO ACTIONS, WHICH WILL DELAY IN ANY MANNER, YOUR
DEPARTURE FROM THE COMMONWEALTH (WITH NO ENTITLEMENT OF RETURN AS
PERSONA NON GRATIA) AND THAT IS EFFECTIVELY UNDERTAKEN BY 25 DECEMBER, 2016.

SHOULD YOUR CONDUCT BECOME UNNECESSARILY UNDIGNIFIED, TROUBLESOME OR
BURDENSOME AS PROTESTATION AGAINST THAT WHICH IS REASONABLE, JUSTIFIED
AND SANCTIFIED.

IF THIS CONTEMPTUOUS MISCONDUCT OF YOURS OCCURS, AND IS TO SUCH A DEGREE
OF MALCONTENT, AS TO MANDATE A FORCEFUL INTERVENTION TO QUELL YOUR
PSYCHOSIS AS THE INCITEMENT OF A PUBLIC REBELLION AND SEDITION, IT WILL
BE CONSEQUENTIAL TO THE DISQUALIFICATION OF YOUR FURTHER RIGHT TO EXIST.

THAT MY DISAFFECTION OF YOU, WILL CALMLY ESCALATE TO A SUFFICIENT
DEGREE, WHERE I WILL UNDERTAKE THE CONSIDERATION OF YOUR IMMEDIATE
EXECUTION.

SO AS TO PLACE, THE CONFRONTED SENSIBILITIES OF THE AUSTRALIAN POPULACE
INTO A PROPER PERSPECTIVE OF THEIR OWN ACCOUNTABILITY TO THE MORALITY AS
THE COMMONWEALTH’S SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES AS AUTONOMY OF WILL--WHICH YOU
HAVE REJECTED.

As this, the cause for the contemptuous manner of being, then the
substantiating basis for the charge of Treason as an indictment made
under the auspices of Section 9A of the Crimes Act (1958) of Victoria
(where I presently reside) and which is made against the Roman Catholic
Church and specifically the Order of the Sisters of Charity (et al)
under the stewardship of Mary Aikenhead Ministries as the known entity
and owners of the Saint Vincent’s Health Australia (‘Hospital’) and my
demand by an ex-judicatory authority as the prerogative of Sovereign
made under such same legislation for the imposing of the following
penalties:

a) Being then, the seizure of all property held by your Roman Catholic
Religious Order under the stewardship of Mary Aikenhead Ministries and
which is associated (directly or not) with Saint Vincent’s Health
Australia (‘Hospital’) and their immediate forfeiture to the Crown.

b) To undertake at your expense, within seven days and by no later than
21 November, 2016 a recognition of this effectual authority as a
justified forfeiture of all such property holdings to the Sovereign
Crown, by renaming such institution to the:

'King Willem-Alexander & Queen Maxima Hospital.'

c) Following the completion of such action, you are to make a public
apology by means of a full page statement within the national online and
paper printed edition of the Australian Newspaper, published weekly on a
day you determine and for a period of three weeks. A clear and
unambiguous acknowledgement of the delusional basis to your own Roman
Catholic Religious belief as the substantial basis for the wanton
haughty, mistaken, deified ignorance, stubborn cause for your malicious,
spiteful and pretentious misconduct of a culture as disrespect to all
propriety, law and order as the essential basis for the recognition of
the Sovereign Authority and virtue of another.

d) You are to publicly recognise that your denial of a factual
Australian history, habitually constituted by a conjuring as a
deliberate miseducation of the children of this nation. Is then, the
manner of a cause for persecution made against the good and heroic
conduct as to the conscience, stability and constitution of others. As
a substituted perversity which is made in accordance with your
bastardised corpse City-State as a foreign entity, whose agenda is as a
depravity, declared an exonerated and celebratory practice by ritualised
virtue and sought even to impose it upon our sacred memory as the ANZAC
tradition—but their deaths are on your debauched conscience.

e) You are to publicly acknowledge that I rightfully possessed a
justified cause to be disquieted by your inherently ruthless and
relentless pursuit as to the systematic extermination of another’s
disposition as a national and common law entitlement to a healthy,
esteemed, proud and dignified possession a self identity as a formula of
autonomy which is distinct from yours as being an egalitarian right.

f) You ignorantly declared such a principled life, lived mindfully, with
prudent self-constraint in moderation, possessing an ethereal integrity,
and in the absence of any caveat upon its existence as a pre-requisite
detriment, being an adverse consequence which is imposed upon the
self-entitlement of another’s existence, as then being intrinsically
incomprehensible as an irrationality.

Unprincipled, and an aberration which is dispossessed of fundamentally
what life itself is. As then being, the substantiating evidence of a
deformed mind, with no possibility of ever having on it’s own a
self-sufficiency, without the deliberate and urgent intervention of
others as claimed benevolence. Any potentiality of attaining a
sustained coherent reality as a transcendent state being. As crippled,
due to an inherent organic disability as manifestly and categorically a
diseased state of wretchedness. Is then cause to mischaracterise its
quintessential existence as ostensibly marred, by defining it’s
embodiment to the integral expression of a self identity as autonomy of
will, as a textbook case of psychosis.

g) You are to acknowledge, by showing a genuine human empathy and not a
feigned repentance as a rehearsed sycophantic pantomime and then to
convey it by a well meant financial restitution for your fascist
misconduct as a impiety. Being the cause for an unlawful, inhumane,
erroneous and unremorsed characteristic and the impetus for jingoistic
indoctrination as the deliberate persecution of another’s mind, body and
soul by physical assault, forcible, as systematic over-reaches and the
habitual, tyrannical, unaccountable, as the impudent inhumane misuse of
a non-existent lawful authority.

As a recourse by Saint Vincent’s Hospital, which was relentlessly made
as bile some attempts to deliberately undermine and dis-enfranchise
one’s celebrated intrinsic homosexual identity because it was detriment
to your conscience as an intangible of belief, dis-belief and
non-belief. As to maliciously misrepresent it as being devoid of any
wholesome characteristic as the possessing of potential and practiced
capability which is representative of a cultivated, moral and principled
life. By the continual, invention of faux-veracious suppositions and
burdensome irrational hypothetical aspersions and with a recourse to a
disproportionate onus of refutability to the contrary as the cause for
then conjuring of a non-existent diseased state of an irrational mind.

Thereby authenticating its legitimate stigmatisation and the denial of
any stable identity by declaring it unlawful, with no prospect capable
of exhibiting an essentiality of being, which instead is a life cast as
involuntary and driven entirely by a shameful and insatiable appetite of
malcontent. Which then, has no authentic entitlement to pursue any
meaningful life which as its freedom a dependence upon the need for
human bonding and this then has a consequential disruption of any value
in imposing a separateness and depreciated social connectedness. As
then construed as exhibiting the characteristic of further symptoms and
cause for the improper diagnosed of psychosis. It imposes an
isolationist existence, although its real and substantial cause of
violence is that your science remains unquestioned, is then construed as
the rightfulness and rectitude of your lawful conduct, and manifestly
the moral pertinence and the justifiable cause for the impiety as unseen
genocide which is perpetuated as an anathema against my authentic usage
of the racialism ‘Indigenous-Dutch-Australian’ as thought reform.

Which has in my experience of the Roman Catholic Institution, Saint
Vincent’s Hospital, Darlinghurst, Sydney and the New South Wales Police
Service, been the improper justifying for a vehement assertion of a
psychotic abnormality (which was non-existent) and on multiple occasions
the unlawful grounds for the forcible fascist entry as the brutal
breaching of my front-door, so as to effect an involuntary psychiatric
admission—the process of forcibly inculcating ideas, attitudes, a
cognitive strategies or professional methodology as a doctrine of coercion.

h) You are hereby declared a PERSONA NON GRATA, as the consequence of
your HABITUAL AND ABSOLUTE CONTEMPT DIRECTED AGAINST THE MATERIA PRIMA
AS THE SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES ASSOCIATED TO THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA
AND ITS DIGNITY AS AN AUTONOMY WILL.

THIS ABHORRENT UNREQUITED ATTITUDE OF MIND, HAS NO RIGHT TO AN EXISTENCE
WITHIN THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA AND YOUR CONTINUAL PRESENCE IS
THEREBY FORFEIT.

You will be subject to a non-rescindable, whether in life or in death,
to a permanent expulsion from this land which is the COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA.

If this determined departure of yours has not been effectively and
completely undertaken by 25 December 2016. As the relinquishing of your
will entirely to my sovereign prerogative as an ex-judicatory authority
to demand your permanent expulsion from our Commonwealth as the clear
obligation and a duty of compliance which is now placed upon you under
the auspices of SECTION VIII to the Letters Patent of the Federation
into the Australian Commonwealth of 1901.

This will then be construed as a contemptuous misconduct of yours, which
has escalated to such a degree of manifested concern, as to then mandate
a consideration of forceful intervention that is necessary to quell your
psychotic and delusional state of mind, as to be the intentioned
obstructive cause for the incitement of a public rebellion and sedition.
It will then be consequential to an element of immediacy and an
urgency placed upon the your disqualification as a diminished right for
your continued existence.

That my disaffection of you, will then calmly escalate to sufficient
degree of concern, where I will undertake the consideration in light of
any deployment of effectual force to quell your TREASON is therefore too
onus.

And it is more reasonable and more prudent to direct any such effectual
action towards your immediate execution.

This your TREASONABLE CONTEMPTUOUS MISCONDUCT as your COURSE-trochos OF
NATURE-genesis and the impetus of life, is no small matter as a
consideration which I have judiciously undertaken.

By your actions, you will have grievously and unnecessarily confronted
the sensibilities of the entire Australian populace. And I must
accordingly direct them towards the absence of any disquiet and fear, as
a proper, good, benevolent and wholesome perspective as their own
morality and an accountability to the AUTONOMY OF WILL being the MATERIA
PRIMA of the SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES as the causal authority which defines
the Commonwealth of Australia--as a life principle which you have rejected.

GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY AS THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA, WITHOUT ANY HESITATION WHICH HINDERS DEPARTURE, GO BACK TO
WHERE YOU CAME FROM—AND NEVER, EVER RETURN AS YOUR ETERNITY.

----------

TAKE NOTE OF THIS WARNING:

THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE MODIFIED AT ANY TIME, EVEN AFTER ITS SERVICE AND
THE CONVEYING OF A SOVEREIGN AUTHORITY MAKING AN EFFECTUAL DEMAND AS A
DUTY OF COMPLIANCE (‘EVENT’) PLACED UPON ANY NOMINATED PARTIES (WHETHER
OR NOT SPECIFIED).

SUCH AMENDMENTS WHICH HAVE OCCURRED THEREAFTER THE SAID EVENT, WILL BE
CONSTRUED AS A DEMAND BEING PLACED UPON ANY NOMINATED PARTIES AT THE
TIME OF SAID EVENT AND NOT THEREAFTER.

ACCORDINGLY, THERE IS NO IMMUTABILITY OF ANY PENALTY SOUGHT AND WHICH
MAY ARBITRARILY AND SUBSEQUENTLY IMPOSED AS EXIGENCY DEMAND IN BEING
CONSTRUED AS A LIABILITY WHICH IS PLACED UPON THE ABSENCE OF KNOWLEDGE
TO A DUTY OF ANY PRINCIPLE AS A DEMAND OF COMPLIANCE FOR WHICH ANY
NOMINATED PARTIES MUST BE AWARE.

THIS IS TO AVOID ANY POSSIBILITY OF ANY HINDRANCE, OBSTRUCTION AND
FRUSTRATION OF THE PREROGATIVE AS SOVEREIGN AUTHORITY. THUS IF A
PROVISION IS INEFFECTUAL AND AN ATTEMPT MADE TO CONTRAVENE AND MITIGATE
THE CLEAR DUTY OF ANY PROVISION OF COMPLIANCE.

IT WILL BE MODIFIED AND INCLUDED HEREIN UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF THIS
NOTICE, AND CONSTRUED AS KNOWLEDGE TO A DUTY OF ANY PRINCIPLE AS A
DEMAND OF COMPLIANCE FOR WHICH ANY NOMINATED PARTIES MUST BE AWARE.

THE CURRENT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT
FROM THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Saint%20Vincents%20Expulsion.pdf>

Initial Post: 12 November, 2016

----------

Post by dolf
It is obvious that you are engaged in dissimulation by public
slander of the facts which I have provided in substantiation of my
HUMAN RIGHTS under the AUSTRALIAN CONSTITUTION as crimes against
humanity being a war crime which is usually a denial of justice we
are needlessly subject to.
Sewing a swastika to your bridal veil in 1921 was not and still is
not > a war crime.
Post by dolf
THE FACTS ARE THAT THE IRISH / SCOTTISH FREEMASONRY / ROMAN
CATHOLIC AS FASCIST MAFIA AMONGST OUR LEGAL FRATERNITY WITHIN OUR
JUSTICE SYSTEM AND GOVERNMENT EXECUTIVE MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE TO
OBTAIN JUSTICE WITHIN THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA.
The daily counter-examples of justice being delivered by the justice
system demonstrate your assertion is false.
Post by dolf
THERE IS NO VALID CLAIM TO CHRISTIAN IDENTITY WHICH THEY CAN MAKE
AND WE DESIRE THEM TO BE PERMANENTLY PURGED FROM ANY INFLUENCE
WITHIN OUR SOCIETY AS A *FINAL* *SOLUTION*.
Who is "we"? There aren't any more like you, are there? God, I hope
not.
Post by dolf
ACCORDINGLY I HAVE ADDED de.soc.weltanschauung.islam SO AS TO MAKE
YOUR ANONYMOUS HOLOCAUST DENIAL TO BE A CRIME...
What "holocaust denial"? Are you persisting in your mistaken belief
that a swastika has only ever been a symbol of fascism?
(I had to snip a ream of nous noumenon grapple I-Ching gibberish
here)
Post by dolf
The last disbanded them for the sin of sodomy.
I'm sure the charge was that sodomy is a sin, but that it is an
offence against good taste and common decency.
Post by dolf
dignity and accountability whilst engaging in knowingly false past
slander about alleging a lack of coherence with others.
Pointing out to somebody that they aren't making sense is not
slander,
even if done in a public forum.
Post by dolf
The matter will be going to court at the time of my choosing and I
will not rest until your KITH and KIN are as personas non grata
expelled from the AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH.
We don't have collective punishment in our justice system. You
should
move to Israel and persecute some arabs if you want to see some
collective punishment in action.
Post by dolf
- Racial prejudice against Indigenous Dutch Australians {#287}
WTF is an indigenous dutch australian?
Post by dolf
“Just weeks after Australia legalised same-sex marriage, the Greek
and Gay Support Network says acceptance remains a long way off
within their own community.”
Well that's obvious bullshit, considering the Greeks invented
brown-hatting thousands of years ago.

#356 as #10, #90, #200, #50, #6 = yetser (H3336): {#0 as #300} 1) form,

Post by dolf
and that your substance of reality is gibberish.
Those are obviously not fascist swastikas.
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/fascist.gif>

YOUTUBE: "Music by PET SHOP BOYS - Don Juan"

http://youtu.be/0zu1krfTa8c

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE
*SONS* *OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/DIALECT-FORMULATION.jpg>

http://youtu.be/lHomCiPFknY

- http://youtu.be/yzqTFNfeDnE

http://youtu.be/-7MJdeIZb3w

http://youtu.be/kzH1iaKVsBM

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury,
#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus,
#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars,
#34 - Lion (Leo): Jupiter,
#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar,
#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus, and
#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn.

http://youtu.be/0pkWrvCZDHA

#0 CE ... @1 - AUGUSTUS was worshipped as the Son of God (27 BCE - #14
CE) ... #15CE (9) ... @2 - TIBERIUS (#14 – #37 CE) ... #34CE (16) ... @3
- CALIGULA (#37 - #41 CE) ... @4 - CLAUDIUS (#41 - #54 CE) ... #65CE
(25) - @5 - NERO (#666: #54 - #68 CE) ... #111 CE (36) ... #175 CE (49)
... #260 CE (64 as I CHING META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES), #369 CE (81 as
DAO TE CHING META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES) ... #1933 - 1945CE < --- German
Fascism's Golden Age ... #2000CE < --- Jubilee 2000 as Holy Catholic
'Satanic' Tradition et al being a faux-sophistic wisdom ... #2056 as
proposed Islamic Golden Age;

- dolf

DIEU ET MON DROIT
Post by dolf
WORLD WARS — HOW PAST CIVILISATIONS ARE EFFACED — THE REWRITING OF
HISTORY — THE LIBRARIES OF ANTIQUITY — CHRISTIANITY AND
BOLSHEVISM, AIM AT DESTRUCTION — NERO DID NOT BURN ROME {AD 64}
—PROTESTANT HYPOCRISY — THE CATHOLIC CHURCH THRIVES ON SIN —
ACCOUNTS TO BE SETTLED — THE MODERNIST MOVEMENT — THE PROBLEM OF
SPECIAL GUESTS: REICHSFUEHRER SS HIMMLER AND *SS* *GENERAL*
(*OBERGRUPPENFUEHRER*) *HEYDRICH* (*HIGH*-*RANKING* *GERMAN* *NAZI*
*OFFICIAL* *DURING* *WORLD* *WAR* *II*, *AND* *A* *MAIN*
*ARCHITECT* *OF* *THE* *HOLOCAUST*)
PAGE #87 - RUMOURS OF EXTERMINATION OF JEWS
From the rostrum of the Reichstag I prophesied to Jewry that, in
the event of war's proving inevitable, the Jew would disappear
[...]
CONDEMNED / PAGE #514 - THE VALUE OF ASTRONOMY, ADOLF HITLER DOES

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2018-01-30 05:01:48 UTC
Antworten

Post by dolf
It is obvious that you are engaged in dissimulation by public
slander of the facts which I have provided in substantiation of my
HUMAN RIGHTS under the AUSTRALIAN CONSTITUTION as crimes against
humanity being a war crime which is usually a denial of justice we
are needlessly subject to.
The independent city-state, on the other hand, came into existence in
1929 by the Lateran Treaty between the Holy See and Italy, which spoke
of it as a new creation, not as a vestige of the much larger Papal
States (756–1870), which had previously encompassed much of central Italy.
Sewing a swastika to your bridal veil in 1921 was not and still is
not > a war crime.
*THE* *VATICAN* *CITY* *STATE* *HAS* *NO* *SOVEREIGN* *CLAIM* *AND*
*THEY* *OUGHT* *TO* *BE* *DISMISSED* *FROM* *MAKING* *REPRESENTATION*
*AT* *THE* *UNITED* *NATIONS*

Vatican City (/ˈvætɪkən ˈsɪti/ (About this sound listen); Italian: Città
del Vaticano [tʃitˈta ddel vatiˈkaːno]; Latin: Civitas Vaticana),[d]
officially Vatican City State or State of Vatican City (Italian: Stato
della Città del Vaticano; Latin: Status Civitatis Vaticanae), is a
sovereign state located within the city of Rome. With an area of 44
hectares (110 acres), and a population of about 1,000, it is the
smallest state in the world by both area and population. However,
formally it is not sovereign, with sovereignty being held by the Holy See.

It is an ecclesiastical or sacerdotal-monarchical state (a type of
theocracy) ruled by the Bishop of Rome – the Pope. The highest state
functionaries are all Catholic clergy of various national origins. Since
the return of the popes from Avignon in 1377, they have generally
resided at the Apostolic Palace within what is now Vatican City,
although at times residing instead in the Quirinal Palace in Rome or
elsewhere.

Vatican City is distinct from the Holy See (Latin: Sancta Sedes), which
dates back to early Christianity and is the main episcopal see of 1.2
billion Latin and Eastern Catholic adherents around the globe. The
independent city-state, on the other hand, came into existence in 1929
by the Lateran Treaty between the Holy See and Italy, which spoke of it
as a new creation, not as a vestige of the much larger Papal States
(756–1870), which had previously encompassed much of central Italy.
According to the terms of the treaty, the Holy See has "full ownership,
exclusive dominion, and sovereign authority and jurisdiction" over the
city-state.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_City>

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE
*SONS* *OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297