-- ASIO boss lectures Hanson on Islamic Terrorism
2017-05-27 06:47:44 UTC
It is a wonder that you can breath "Pencil Dick".

Did you notice that the SBS media reports also used the word "aspiration"
which I had previously used.
👽👽👽👽👽👽👽
"THE WATCHERS WE ARE,
SO DO NOT DARE.
THOUGH IT BE FAR.
IT'S LIKE WE'RE THERE."
ALI (JACODAR242): "Dolf, who are you?"
DOLF: "Just a breath with no capacity for any self declaration.
I AM!"
#375 = #5, #10, #300, #20, #40 = yesh (H3426): 1) being, existence,
substance, there is or are; 1a) substance; 1b) existence; 1c) there is or
are;
ALI (JACODAR242): "Who are you?
What name did you get at birth?"
DOLF: "I AM my own special creation...
YOUTUBE: "The anthem of John Barrowman - I am what I am - Royal Albert Hall
2010"
-

"11 Or darkness, that thou canst not see; and abundance of waters cover
thee.
12 Is not God in the height of heaven? and behold the height of the stars,
how high they are!
13 And thou sayest, How doth God know? can he judge through the dark cloud?
14 Thick clouds are a covering to him, that he seeth not; and he walketh in
the circuit of heaven.
15 Hast thou marked the old way which wicked men have trodden?
16 Which were cut down out of time, whose foundation was overflown with a
17 Which said unto God, Depart from us: and what can the Almighty do for
them?
18 Yet he filled their houses with good things: but the counsel of the
wicked is far from me.
19 The righteous see it, and are glad: and the innocent laugh them to
scorn.
20 Whereas our substance is not cut down, but the remnant of them the fire
consumeth.
21 Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come
unto thee.
22 Receive, I pray thee, the law from his mouth, and lay up his words in
thine heart.
23 If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put
away iniquity far from thy tabernacles.
24 Then shalt thou lay up gold as dust, and the gold of Ophir as the stones
of the brooks.
25 Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shalt have plenty of
silver.
26 For then shalt thou have thy delight in the Almighty, and shalt lift up
thy face unto God.
27 Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou
shalt pay thy vows.
28 *Thou* *shalt* *also* *decree* *a* *thing*, *and* *it* *shall* *be*
*established* *unto* *thee*: *and* *the* *light* *shall* *shine* *upon*
*thy* *ways*.
29 When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he
shall save the humble person.
30 He shall deliver the island of the innocent: and it is delivered by the
pureness of thine hands." [Job 22:11-30 (KJV)]
A good grounding point which you make, but how will it then be enshrined so
as to encompass all.
IMAGE: "My Hand Upon The Waters (by Aboriginal [I don't remember his name]
artist, Kings Cross, Sydney)"
- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indMTNMU2p1SUlDcXM
#375 = #5, #10, #300, #20, #40 = yesh (H3426): 1) being, existence,
#5, #60, #5, #300, #5 = echo (G2192): 1) to have, ie. to hold; 2) to have
ie. own, possess; 3) to hold one's self or find one's self so and so, to be
in such or such a condition; 4) to hold one's self to a thing, to lay hold
of a thing, to adhere or cling to; 1a) to have (hold) in the hand, in the
sense of wearing, to have (hold) possession of the mind (refers to alarm,
agitating emotions, etc.), to hold fast keep, to have or comprise or
involve, to regard or consider or hold as; 2a) external things such as
pertain to property or riches or furniture or utensils or goods or food
etc.; 2b) used of those joined to any one by the bonds of natural blood or
marriage or friendship or duty or law etc, of attendance or companionship;
4a) to be closely joined to a person or a thing;
Time: 09:35 hrs
Date: 2017.8.16
Torah: #200 #10 #10 %81 = #58
Dao: Increasing Evidence, Gaining Insight
Tetra: #53 - Eternity
I-Ching: H13 - Fellowship, Companionship, Concording People, Fellowship
with men, Gathering men
Latin: Quaestus {God quick to help} Alt: Mashyah {Pledge of God} {
1. AIDS & PROTECTS AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, BOTH VISIBLE & INVISIBLE
2. MYSTIC FEELINGS
3. SACRED PHILOSOPHY
4. Phupe
}
Salmon {Peaceable; perfect; he that rewards}
- http://www.grapple369.com?time:9.38
Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation
(view), Looking up; Tetra: 64 - Sinking, Ego: #308 / #53 - Increasing
Evidence, Gaining Insight; I-Ching: H13 - Fellowship, Companionship,
Concording People, Fellowship with men, Gathering men; Tetra: 53 -
Eternity]
SUPER (MALE) IDEA: {OUTER: #51 - Natural Guides and Nursing Virtuosity;
I-Ching: H47 - Oppression (exhaustion), Confining, Entangled; Tetra: 69 -
H25 - No Errancy, Without Embroiling, Innocence, Pestilence; Tetra: 66 -
#6, #8, #300, #2, #4, #50, #5 = Chashbaddanah (H2806): 1) one of the men
who stood on the left of Ezra while he read the law to the people; #8,
#300, #2, #50, #10, #5 = Chashabneyah (H2813): 1) the father of Hattush,
repairer of the wall; 2) a Levite who was among those who officiated at the
great fast under Ezra and Nehemiah when the covenant was sealed; #5, #10,
#300, #20, #40 = yesh (H3426): 1) being, existence, substance, there is or
are; 1a) substance; 1b) existence; 1c) there is or are; #30, #40, #300, #3,
#2 = misgab (H4869): 1) high place, refuge, secure height, retreat; 2) a
place in Moab; 1a) stronghold; 1b) refuge (of God) Misgab = 'height'; #30,
#40, #300, #5 = Mosheh (H4872): 1) the prophet and lawgiver, leader of the
exodus; #50, #300, #20, #5 = nishkah (H5393): 1) chamber, room, cell; #30,
#5, #80, #200, #20, #40 = parar (H6565): 1) to break, frustrate; 2) to
split, divide; 1a) (Hiphil); 1a1) to break, violate; 1a2) to frustrate,
make ineffectual; 1b) (Hophal); 1b1) to be frustrated; 1b2) to be broken;
1b3) to break; 1c) (Pilpel) to break to bits, shatter; 2a) (Qal) to split,
crack through; 2b) (Poel) to break apart; 2c) (Hithpoel) to be split, be
cracked through; #90, #70, #10, #200, #5 = Tsa`iyr (H6811): 1) a city in
Edom; #90, #80, #200, #5 = Tsipporah (H6855): 1) daughter of Reuel or
Jethro, wife of Moses, and mother of Gershom and Eliezer; #5, #90, #200,
#70, #10 = Tsor`iy (H6882): 1) the inhabitants of Zorah; #6, #100, #9,
#200, #10, #50 = qetar (Aramaic) (H7001): 1) knot, joint, problem; 1a)
joints (of the hip); 1b) difficulties, doubts (fig); #200, #90, #80, #5 =
Ritspah (H7532): 1) a concubine of king Saul and mother of Armoni and
Mephibosheth; #40, #300, #30, #5 = Shiyloh (H7887): 1) a city in Ephraim
and temporary home of the Ark of the Covenant and the Tabernacle, the place
where Samuel grew up; #5, #300, #20, #40, #10 = Shikmiy (H7930): 1)
descendants of Shechem; #300, #40, #30, #5 = Samlah (H8072): 1) a king of
Moab and successor of Hadad or Hadar; #1, #80, #8, #30, #1, #200, #5, #50 =
apelauno (G556): 1) to drive away, drive off; #5, #20, #7, #8, #300, #8,
#9, #8, #10 = ekzeteo (G1567): 1) to seek out, search for; 2) to seek out,
ie. investigate, scrutinise; 3) to seek out for one's self, beg, crave; 4)
to demand back, require; #5, #30, #5, #5, #10, #50, #70, #200 = eleeinos
(G1652): 1) to be pitied, miserable; #5, #40, #80, #70, #100, #70, #10 =
emporos (G1713): 1) one on a journey, whether by sea or by land, esp. for
trade; 2) a merchant as opposed to a retailer or petty tradesman; #5, #60,
#5, #300, #5 = echo (G2192): 1) to have, ie. to hold; 2) to have ie. own,
possess; 3) to hold one's self or find one's self so and so, to be in such
or such a condition; 4) to hold one's self to a thing, to lay hold of a
thing, to adhere or cling to; 1a) to have (hold) in the hand, in the sense
of wearing, to have (hold) possession of the mind (refers to alarm,
agitating emotions, etc.), to hold fast keep, to have or comprise or
involve, to regard or consider or hold as; 2a) external things such as
pertain to property or riches or furniture or utensils or goods or food
etc.; 2b) used of those joined to any one by the bonds of natural blood or
marriage or friendship or duty or law etc, of attendance or companionship;
4a) to be closely joined to a person or a thing; #70, #50, #5, #10, #4,
#10, #7, #5, #200, #9, #5 = oneidizo (G3679): 1) to reproach, upbraid,
revile; 1a) of deserved reproach; 1b) of undeserved reproach, to revile;
1c) to upbraid, cast (favours received) in one's teeth; #70, #300, #5 =
hote (G3753): 1) when whenever, while, as long as; #80, #5, #100, #10, #70,
#10, #20, #70, #10 = perioikos (G4040): 1) dwelling around, a neighbour;
EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: {OUTER: #61 - Virtuous Humility at Using 'Beneath';
I-Ching: H64 - Ferrying Incomplete, Before Completion, Not Yet Fording, Not
H54 - Marriageable Maid/Maiden, Converting the Maiden; Tetra: 65 - Inner}
#4, #100, #200 = Ben-Deqer (H1128): 1) an officer of Solomon; #7, #200, #7,
#10, #80 = zarziyph (H2222): 1) drip; 2) drop, dripping, a soaking, a
saturation; 1a) (Hiph) to cause to drip n m; #8, #90, #200, #6 = Chetsrow
(H2695): 1) the Carmelite, one of David's 30 mighty warriors in his guard;
#40, #8, #200, #6, #50 = charown (H2740): 1) anger, heat, burning (of
anger); 1a) always used of God's anger; #40, #10, #200, #4, #50 = Yarden
(H3383): 1) the river of Palestine running from the roots of Anti-Lebanon
to the Dead Sea a distance of approx 200 miles (320 km); #5, #10, #200, #8,
#40, #1, #30, #10 = Yerachme'eliy (H3397): 1) the descendants of Jerahmeel,
the great grandson of Judah; #40, #3, #6, #200, #10, #5, #40 = maguwr
(H4033): 1) sojourning place, dwelling-place, sojourning; 1a)
dwelling-place; 1b) sojourning, lifetime; #40, #5, #40, #9, #10, #200 =
matar (H4305): 1) to rain; 1a) (Niphal) to be rained on or upon; 1b)
(Hiphil); 1b1) to rain, send rain; 1b2) to rain hail, send hail; #50, #200,
#4, #10, #40 = nerd (H5373): 1) spikenard, nard; 1a) an odoriferous
aromatic plant from India; #6, #70, #20, #2, #6, #200 = `Akbowr (H5907): 1)
father of king Baal-hanan of Edom; 2) son of Michaiah and contemporary of
king Josiah of Judah; #6, #90, #8, #200 = Tsochar (H6714): 1) a Judaite,
son of Ashur by wife Helah; 2) father of Ephron the Hittite; 3) one of the
sons of Simeon; also 'Zerah'; #5, #90, #200, #4, #5 = Tseredah (H6868): 1)
a town or territory in Manasseh and the home of Jeroboam; #40, #200, #6,
#8, #10, #40 = ravach (H7304): 1) to be wide, be spacious, breathe; 1a)
(Qal) to breathe easily, be relieved; 1b) (Pual) spacious (participle);
#20, #1, #50, #4, #1, #20, #8, #200 = Kandake (G2582): 1) a queen of
Ethiopia mentioned in Acts 8:27. (A.D.; 38) The name was not a proper name
of an individual, but that of a dynasty of Ethiopian queens.; #40, #70, #3,
#10, #30, #1, #30, #70, #50 = mogilalos (G3424): 1) speaking with
difficulty;
The formal stage of aboriginal discussion on constitutional recognition
ended on Friday 26 May 2017 with the "Uluru Statement from the Heart".
It is now clear that aboriginals as a group don't want constitutional
recognition, which they see as mere symbolism and not doing anything useful.
Instead, they want to change the Constitution to deal with the
powerlessness of aboriginals as a group. That involves setting up a
"First Nations Voice" in the Constitution, and a Makarrata Commission to
supervise treaties and truth-telling about history.
They say that the 1967 referendum was about aborigines being counted,
and the proposed referendum is about aborigines being heard.
The Uluru Statement will now be considered by the general Australian
political leadership and the federal Parliament to decide what might be
put before the people of Australia at a referendum.
I didn't proposition you at all "pencil dick", so point your bone someplace
else...
I merely sought to determine whether the traditional common law *Bond* of a
civil society existed with you and it does not.
Don't forget to be "AIDING, ASSISTANT and OBEDIENT unto GOVERNOR GENERAL"
(Section viii of Letters Patent) means all the principles of the crown.
YOUTUBE: "Hark Now Hear The Herald Angels Sing..."
-

The name is dolf you mongrel seminal off-cast with a deficient Catholic
School education.
- dolf
You breeders are such bleeders ...
So *that's* why you propositioned me: you're a poofter.
No wonder everyone despises you.
"Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for
they all had her.
Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures,
nor the power of God.
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but
are as the angels of God in heaven.
But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which
was spoken unto you by God, saying,
I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is
not the God of the dead, but of the living.
And when the multitude heard this, they were astonished at his doctrine."
[Matthew 22:29-33 (KJV)]
You breeders are such bleeders ...
So *that's* why you propositioned me: you're a poofter.
No wonder everyone despises you.
I didn't proposition you at all
You're a prize package aren't ypi" Poofter, liar, ranting lunatic...
I merely sought to determine whether the traditional common law *Bond* of a
civil society existed with you and it does not.
*YOU* *ARE* *AN* *ABERRATION* *OF* *LIFE*
Do the world a favour Dolt: take a trip to Alice Springs and ask
for directions to Ayers Rock. When they ask "who are you?" (they
make it sound like "oolooroo" in that part of the world), yell
"Dolt!", at them and insist on directions to Ayer's Rock.
After they've bashed your head in with sticls and rocks, lie down.
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-05-28 23:31:17 UTC
ABORIGINALS AND CONSTITUTIONAL RECOGNITION

*** Draft ***

***@zen: 4, row: 4, col: 7, nous: 53 [Super:#375 / #76 - Strength's
Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation
(view), Looking up; Tetra: 64 - Sinking, Ego: #308 / #53 - Increasing
Evidence, Gaining Insight; I-Ching: H13 - Fellowship, Companionship,
Concording People, Fellowship with men, Gathering men; Tetra: 53 -
Eternity]

Nous: #65
Time: 04:05 hrs
Date: 2017.5.22
Torah: #8 #70 #40 %81 = #37
Dao: Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity
Tetra: #63 - Watch
I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up

Latin: Sublevator {God, the hope of all the children of the earth} Alt:
Mabhel {Emptiness of Things Before God} {
1. PROTECTS AGAINST LIGHTNING & INFERNAL SPIRITS OF RELIGIOUS CULTS
2. CREED
3. INFLUENCES & PROTECTS THOSE WHO SEEK THE TRUTH
4. Serucuth
}

Jehoshaphat {The Lord is judge}

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:4.7

***@zen: 2, row: 2, col: 7, nous: 65 [Date: 2017.5.28, Time: 1651
hrs, Super: #287 / #36 - Natural Reversals, 'Secret' Explanation; I-Ching:
H4 - Juvenile Ignorance, Youthful Inexperience, Enveloping, The young
shoot, Discovering; Tetra: 12 - Youthfulness, Ego: #465 / #65 - Unlearned
Virtuosity as Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view),
Looking up; Tetra: 63 - Watch]

Here is the rain!

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/TURD PHILOSOPHER/VIETNAM VET) BURKE @ 0250
HOURS ON 28 MAY 2017: "Dolf?

On a scale of one to ten...with one being normal, and ten being a complete
an' total loony tune....how would you rate yerself?"

DOLF @ 0246/0250 HOURS ON 28 MAY 2017: "#ZERO IN THE #CENTRE OF #ONE

I dwell alone as there is none worthy to call friend so thus I reach
instead toward the Infinite and I have no need for another:

YOUTUBE: "Madonna - *TRUE* *BLUE*" {1. unwaveringly loyal or faithful;
staunch; unchangingly true; Word of The Day for 29 May, 2017; Courtesy:
www.dictionary.com}

-

"Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from
the paths of the destroyer.

Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not.

I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear
unto me, [and hear] my speech.

Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand
them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.

Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

From the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who compass me
about.

They are inclosed in their own fat: with their mouth they speak proudly.

They have now compassed us in our steps: they have set their eyes bowing
down to the earth;

Like as a lion that is greedy of his prey, and as it were a young lion
lurking in secret places.

Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the
wicked, which is thy sword:

From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, which have
their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with thy hid
treasure: they are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance
to their babes.

As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied,
when I awake, with thy likeness." [Psalm 22:4-15 (KJV)]

I have here only one photograph of a series of four in relation to the
magpies of Kings Cross exhibiting a collective consciousness of a military
squadron.

In that one photograph a magpie (very right) hops forward to greet me while
the others remained relatively motionless and allowed me to take the
photographs.

I was able to feed them some fish from my hand.

They came to me only after I refused to pay any attention to the seagulls
as scavengers.

I gave these pictures to the hotel shown in the background on the premise
(ie. they are probably not intelligent enough to work it out for
themselves) that if they ever wanted to extend the boundaries of their
liquor license (only during the daytime) to the natural and further reaches
of the square, that they could possibly argue it on the basis that it was
not discordant with nature.

There is also story about another King's Cross hotel (ie. as I wrote that I
received an equivalent temporal reference as my streaming consciousness so
I am in concordance) which is just opposite and then worth over $50 million
(ie. although ING Bank lost millions) which showed a disrespect towards me
as to their not even acknowledging a letter I had written to them about a
dishonest mate who threw a cigarette butt onto their balcony {ie. you might
notice some temporal referencing yourself} as an act of will which was
entirely reflexive and no doubt habitual--what harm could one do?

So I asked the Almighty to pay them back for me because of their culture as
*HEDONISM* {ie. 1) devotion to pleasure as a way of life: The later Roman
emperors were notorious for their hedonism; 2) the doctrine that pleasure
or happiness is the highest good; Word of The Day for 28 May 2017;
Courtesy: www.dictionary.com}

The subsequent rain storm was so fierce (ie. the supra-natural is so well
done that it always looks natural), that it caused an overflow to the
hotel's internal guttering systems and it flooded the electrical scheme and
severely damaged the entire premises.

Such that, it had to close for some considerable time and undertake
significant and costly renovations.

YOUTUBE: "Thunderstorm and Rain"

-

In the circumstance, is it possible that cigarette butts were the cause for
the hotel's internal guttering system overflowing, and in being so warned
of the eventuality, the *owner's* *insurance* *claim* *is* *null* *and*
*void*?

Yes it is also true that the initiating step upon which all this subsequent
action of the past several days is reliant, was premeditated, as acts that
were undertaken over a decade ago and therefore committed to my
sub-consciousness until it was needed.

And I will disclose that now, in having within my kitchen some very large
stainless steel basins which I only rarely now use, but then it was
deployed in a cleansing ritual (ie. against cat faeces and urine upon the
communal roof area) when I then lived @ 108 Victoria St, Potts Point.

#465 = #5, #1, #3, #50, #6, #400 = 'aggan (H101): 1) bowl, basins; 1a)
basins used in ritual; 1b) human body (metaphor), curves of the body
(simile); 1c) of family of Eliakim (metaphor);

I filled this largest of the bowls with water and then poured it out x 3
times as part of a structured pantomime at the end the disinfection process
of cleansing so that one's sun dried washing was not infused by such
contamination.

From memory on the approximate time of this, you will find a Google Groups
archive post as reference made to a singer on a ship at the naval base
which is just down the road:

IMAGE: "King's Cross Magpies"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddW0yaFZqNXp6alk

With respects to the Islamic Siege within the Lindt Cafe, Sydney.
I had already in 2012 written of besieging and escape (ie. using the #237 -
USE FORCE hierarchy as template for a tenancy tribunal hearing) as my
departing gesture when I left Sydney as a result of my own experience of
totalitarianism at the hands of Australia's Most Sadistic Medical
Practitioner Associate Professor Mark Bloch and the Catholic Institution as
Saints Vincent's Hospital.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indQUVSZzM3b2t0XzQ

If I have this week with transcendent mental acuity and fidelity, had
recourse to considerations of mind and events of ANZAC Day 25 April 2006
(When I wore my Rainbow Sash) and later when I lived in Victoria Street,
Potts Point.

Then I would suggest, that my mind has always been rational--but it is not
abnormal to momentarily fluctuate between the polarities of stagger and
swagger until equilibrium is once again achieved by assimilating the
immensity of the intuition one in s moment has received by divine
revelation.

I now have the Catholic wafer within my grasp and the distress of an
accountability for their persecution and breaches of law which is going to
come upon the Catholic nuns of Saints Vincent's Hospital is going to be
very great indeed.

I am intentioned to show no grace and systematically annihilate their
religious belief.

As I move towards that end, let me say with respects to any annulment of
the Siege of 15-16 December 2014 @ Lindt Cafe, Martin Place, Sydney.

I had some considerable time earlier walked down the same street wearing my
Rainbow Sash (as that which I first wore at refusal of communion in 1998
and 2000 at Saint Patrick's Melbourne) and paused at the fountains opposite
the Reserve Bank.

I dipped my right hand into the waters and threw it over my right shoulder
before marching to the Statue of Soldiers (ie. it was the week that it was
damaged by a sword being bent).

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indQ0M0VjNYNmVMQ1E

I circled it seven times as is the custom of sacred oath {ie. Elizabeth} to
duty.

Thus I may now say with the blessing of God Almighty, "That you Man Haron
Monis are the scum of the earth and you with your generations from whence
you come, have been denied eternity and are brought to the gates hell as
your abode.

You have been brought to nothing."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "The Dickless Dyslexic Dolt wrote that: 'You
breeders are such bleeders ...'

So *that's* why you propositioned me: you're a poofter. No wonder everyone
despises you.

And quit top-posting: it make you look ve-e-ery stupid."

DOLF: "I manage my own affairs.

And it is indeed absurd that you hold fast by mantra to the contrivance as
notion of 'top posting' but you don't care in any manner whatsoever about
other civil accountabilities such as a duty of compliance to Sovereign
Principles of the CROWN as enumerated by Section VIII of the Letters Patent
to the Federation of the commonwealth of Australia 1901.

I don't share your smug confidence as at this juncture I have you depicted
(by your own words and volition) as masturbating within the public sphere
onto a biscuit (wafer), which I then give to a fellow Dutch co-conspirator
as volkish baboon.

It's the fine art of buggery with which I am -- as you rightly say -- well
acquainted.

The news reports from Europe as recent as thus morning suggest that they
are dumbstruck by my transcendent capacity to initiate such dynamic and
comprehensive responses to Catholic / Islamic extremist acts over which you
share common empathies and are engaged within *PIKE* activities so as to
give material support to terrorism.

How readest thou?

It is a wonder that you can breath 'Pencil Dick'."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "No prizes for copycatting, moron.

It's got 'lead' in it too, Dickless.

Just not for you."

DOLF: "You always reach for the cheap thrill don't you my unfaithful little
catholic mutt?"

JOS BERGERVOET (VOLKISH BABOON): "Ja wat is er Dolf?"

DOLF: "Here is the soggy biscuit for you now boy as reward for your cold
and indifferent love as piety so called...

As I said today to my neighbour the retired dentist, to be sure that I
often use a sexual language / time dynamic to counter terrorist events
before they occur."

JD CHASE: "Everyone does something. Even nothing is something. So if
you'll do nothing you're Doing something ☺️😊"

DOUG LAIDLAW: "A woman said that she enjoyed being pregnant. It was the
only way she could do nothing, and still feel wonderfully productive."

DOLF: "De baviaan is op zoek naar nits."

JOS BERGERVOET (VOLKISH BABOON): "Weet ik, dat doen bavianen!"

LE NOISE (***@MAIL.NN): "Ik vind het altijd leuk dat u leuk probeert te doen
en ik hoop dat u dat blijft proberen."

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/TURD PHILOSOPHER/VIETNAM VET) BURKE @ 2327
HOURS ON 28 MAY 2017: "A WOMAN'S PLACE IS IN THE HOME:

That's because she is right with the world. As a woman, she knows her place
is in the home.... barefoot, pregnant, and baking cookies.

Any questions?"

DOLF: "I had said that before you on alt.usenet.kooks in point of fact, and
then subsequently used it in-relation to the Aboriginal Uluru Conference.

Here is another poem for you 'pencil dick':

PUSY THIN DICK

I think it's got pus,
And not worth the fun.
Might give it a miss.
It's better to run.

It's awfully thin.
Not worth a start.
By no means a sin,
But is that a wart?

LOL - Enjoy!"

COLONEL (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST) BURKE @ 0054 HOURS ON 13 JULY 2016: "***@ck yeah!

That's beautiful, Dolf."

MR. SMARTYPANTS DOW #4, SUPREME ***@CKHEAD (BUNGHOLE-***@KOOKS) @ 0144
HOURS ON 13 JULY 2016: "We gotta call this "poets' corner" from now on.
It's the veritable heart of the literary world."

COLONEL (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST) BURKE @ 0109 HOURS ON 13 JULY 2016: "MAY THE
'BORK' (ie. obstruct [someone, especially a candidate for public office] by
systematically defaming or vilifying them) BE WITH YOU:

Pusy?

Smegma?"

DOLF: "I created the 'form' of the word 'pusy' from 'pus' in order to
conveyed it's mixed affectations:

PUS (noun):

- a thick yellowish or greenish opaque liquid produced in infected tissue
(ie. chlamydia or gonorrhea), consisting of dead white blood cells and
bacteria with tissue debris and serum;

PUSSY (noun):

- [informal] a cat.

- [vulgar slang] a woman's genitals. i) [mass noun]: women in general,
considered sexually. ii) [North American]: informal a weak, cowardly, or
effeminate man.

*IF* *I* *HEAR* *ANOTHER* *DEFAMATORY* *HYMENEALISM* *FROM* *PARTICULARLY*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* (*ET* *AL*) *NEOPHYTE* *DOGS* *THEN* *THIS* *DOCUMENT*
*WILL* *BE* *PRODUCED* *IN* *ANY* *LEGAL* *CLAIM* *AGAINST* *SUCH*
*PERSONS* *AND* *THEIR* *CHURCH* *OR* *PLACE* *OF* *WORSHIP*

YOUTUBE: "City of the Lost Children 1995 (hidden subliminals)" as Uploaded
on 13 January, 2010

-

DOLF: "The Kernel is also a baboon and when he isn't scratching his arse,
he's looking for ni[e]ts ...

But what do make of this statement before the MANCHESTER EVENT?

I QUOTE: "They are little better than baboons who post anonymously as
similarly how they breed without restraint.

It's a momentary self infatuated frenzy like their short sentences.

And then they have blown their load--it has no love."

JOS BERGERVOET (VOLKISH BABOON): "Ik vind...

Werkelijk?"

DOLF: "Je bent als een baviaan niet in staat om HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] te
denken en heeft daarom waarschijnlijk empathieën met volkistische
ideologieën als idealisme.

Dus kijk naar de eerste momenten van deze video en ik hoop dat je de gratis
baviaanopleiding op prijs stelt ...

YOUTUBE: "BLOODHOUND GANG (The Bad Touch)"

-

DOLF: "DID YOU CATCH THE BOOM?

BTW wasn't it a lovely little BABOON born in the zoo just this week and
reported after my statement.

I then from the THUNDERCLAP obtained the category #337 confirmation from
GOD ALMIGHTY and so I was able to sense the CATEGORY associated involved in
these Islamists blowing themselves up...

It seems that your God is not my God so go to hell.

- dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf

Date: 2017.5.22
Torah: #8 #70 #40 %81 = #37

DOLF @ 0407 HOURS ON 28 MAY 2017: "Here is the rain!"

- http://youtu.be/P51LunEV3Sk

"Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from
the paths of the destroyer.

Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not.

I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear
unto me, [and hear] my speech.

Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand
them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.

Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

From the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who compass me
about.

They are inclosed in their own fat: with their mouth they speak proudly.

They have now compassed us in our steps: they have set their eyes bowing
down to the earth;

Like as a lion that is greedy of his prey, and as it were a young lion
lurking in secret places.

Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the
wicked, which is thy sword:

From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, which have

- http://youtu.be/5fNLEPrNi2A

In the circumstance, is it possible that cigarette butts were the cause for
the hotel's internal guttering system overflowing, and in being so warned
of the eventuality, the *owner's* *insurance* *claim* *is* *null* *and*
*void*?

Yes it is also true, that the initiating step upon which all this
subsequent action of the past several days is entirely reliant, was
premeditated, as acts that were undertaken over a decade ago and therefore
committed to my sub-consciousness until the time it was needed.

#465 = #5, #1, #3, #50, #6, #400 = 'aggan (H101): 1) bowl, basins; 1a)
basins used in ritual; 1b) human body (metaphor), curves of the body
(simile); 1c) of family of Eliakim (metaphor);

I filled this largest of the bowls with water and then poured it out x 3
times as part of a structured pantomime at the end the disinfection process
of cleansing so that one's sun dried washing was not infused by such
contamination.

From memory on the approximate time of this, you will find a Google Groups
[...]

immensity of the intuition one in a moment has received by divine
revelation.

I now have the Catholic wafer {ie.

#465 = #5, #8, #2, #400, #10, #40 = chabeth (H2281): 1) flat cakes, bread
wafers;

DAVID O'BRIEN (DAVIDO@ *TELSTRA* .AU) @ 1753 HOURS ON 16 FEBRUARY 2017:
"*PERVERTS* *DON'T* *GET* *COMMUNION*.  *THEY* *GET* *THE* *STOCKS*, *A*
*WHIPPING*, *THEN* *SENT* *TO* *CHOP* *WOOD* *FOR* *THE* *DEVIL*."

YOUTUBE: "Tenacious D v's The Devil"

-

#465 = #40, #8, #9, #2, #6, #400 = chatab (H2404): 1) to cut, gather;
1a)(Qal) to cut, gather (wood); 1b) (Pual) to cut, carve;

} within my grasp and the distress of an accountability for their
persecution and breaches of law which is going to come upon the Catholic
nuns of Saints Vincent's Hospital is going to be very great indeed.

I am intentioned to show no grace and systematically annihilate their
religious belief.

As I move towards that end, let me say with respects to any annulment of
the Siege of 15-16 December 2014 @ Lindt Cafe, Martin Place, Sydney.

I had some considerable time earlier walked down the same street wearing my
Rainbow Sash (as that which I first wore at the refusal of communion
protests of 1998 and 2000 as occurring at Saint Patrick's Melbourne) and
[...]

And quit top-posting: it make[s] you look ve-e-ery stupid."

[...]

DOLF: "DEAD HORSE, I had said that before you on alt.usenet.kooks in point

- http://youtu.be/Olxt2aRgXF4

- http://youtu.be/xat1GVnl8-k

DOLF: "DID YOU CATCH THE BOOM?

BTW wasn't it a lovely little BABOON born in the zoo just this week and
reported after my statement.

I then from the THUNDERCLAP within 24 hours of 23 MAY 2017, obtained the