-- Sharia Down Under
2017-05-29 23:31:45 UTC
We don't let baboons from other Sovereign States (whether Saudi Arabia or
the Vatican City State) rule in your country.

And they should never speak their blasphemy against our self identity as
formula of autonomy because to do so is treason--I prefer instead that they

ABORIGINALS AND CONSTITUTIONAL RECOGNITION

*** Draft ***

***@zen: 4, row: 4, col: 7, nous: 53 [Super:#375 / #76 - Strength's
Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation
(view), Looking up; Tetra: 64 - Sinking, Ego: #308 / #53 - Increasing
Evidence, Gaining Insight; I-Ching: H13 - Fellowship, Companionship,
Concording People, Fellowship with men, Gathering men; Tetra: 53 -
Eternity]

Nous: #65
Time: 04:05 hrs
Date: 2017.5.22
Torah: #8 #70 #40 %81 = #37
Dao: Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity
Tetra: #63 - Watch
I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up

Latin: Sublevator {God, the hope of all the children of the earth} Alt:
Mabhel {Emptiness of Things Before God} {
1. PROTECTS AGAINST LIGHTNING & INFERNAL SPIRITS OF RELIGIOUS CULTS
2. CREED
3. INFLUENCES & PROTECTS THOSE WHO SEEK THE TRUTH
4. Serucuth
}

Jehoshaphat {The Lord is judge}

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:4.7

***@zen: 2, row: 2, col: 7, nous: 65 [Date: 2017.5.28, Time: 1651
hrs, Super: #287 / #36 - Natural Reversals, 'Secret' Explanation; I-Ching:
H4 - Juvenile Ignorance, Youthful Inexperience, Enveloping, The young
shoot, Discovering; Tetra: 12 - Youthfulness, Ego: #465 / #65 - Unlearned
Virtuosity as Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view),
Looking up; Tetra: 63 - Watch]

DOLF @ 0407 HOURS ON 28 MAY 2017: "Here is the rain!"

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/TURD PHILOSOPHER/VIETNAM VET) BURKE @ 0250
HOURS ON 28 MAY 2017: "Dolf?

On a scale of one to ten...with one being normal, and ten being a complete
an' total loony tune....how would you rate yerself?"

DOLF @ 0246 HOURS ON 28 MAY 2017: "#ZERO IN THE #CENTRE OF #ONE"

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/TURD PHILOSOPHER/VIETNAM VET) @ 0247 HOURS
ON 28 MAY 2017: "I HAVE A NEW 'I ❤ MY TRUMP' bumper sticker. Wot about
that?

Should I put it on, or wot?"

DOLF: "You drive a fanny-mobile ..."

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/TURD PHILOSOPHER/VIETNAM VET) @ 0313 HOURS
ON 28 MAY 2017: "OH! HOW RUDE!"

DOLF: "I dwell alone as there is none worthy to call friend so thus I reach
instead toward the Infinite and I have no need for another.

YOUTUBE: "Madonna - *TRUE* *BLUE*" {ie. unwaveringly loyal or faithful;
staunch; unchangingly true; Word of The Day for 29 May, 2017; Courtesy:
www.dictionary.com}

-

"Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from
the paths of the destroyer.

Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not.

I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear
unto me, [and hear] my speech.

Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand
them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.

Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

From the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who compass me
about.

They are inclosed in their own fat: with their mouth they speak proudly.

They have now compassed us in our steps: they have set their eyes bowing
down to the earth;

Like as a lion that is greedy of his prey, and as it were a young lion
lurking in secret places.

Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the
wicked, which is thy sword:

From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, which have
their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with thy hid
treasure: they are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance
to their babes.

As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied,
when I awake, with thy likeness." [Psalm 22:4-15 (KJV)]

I have here only one photograph of a series of four in relation to the
magpies of Kings Cross exhibiting a collective consciousness of a military
squadron.

In that one photograph a magpie (very right) hops forward to greet me while
the others remained relatively motionless and allowed me to take the
photographs.

I was able to feed them some fish from my hand.

They came to me only after I refused to pay any attention to the seagulls
as scavengers.

I gave these pictures to the hotel shown in the background on the premise
(ie. they are probably not intelligent enough to work it out for
themselves) that if they ever wanted to extend the boundaries of their
liquor license (only during the daytime) to the natural and further reaches
of the square, that they could possibly argue it on the basis that it was
not discordant with nature.

There is also story about another King's Cross hotel (ie. as I wrote that,
I received an equivalent temporal reference as my streaming consciousness
so I am in concordance) which is just opposite and then worth over $50
million (ie. although ING Bank lost millions) which showed a disrespect
towards me as to their not even acknowledging a letter I had written to
them about a dishonest mate who threw a cigarette butt onto their balcony
{ie. you might notice some temporal referencing yourself} as an act of will
which was entirely reflexive and no doubt habitual--what harm could one do?

So I asked the Almighty to pay them back for me because of their culture as
*HEDONISM* {ie. 1) devotion to pleasure as a way of life: The later Roman
emperors were notorious for their hedonism; 2) the doctrine that pleasure
or happiness is the highest good; Word of The Day for 28 May 2017;
Courtesy: www.dictionary.com}

The subsequent rain storm was so fierce (ie. the supra-natural is so well
done that it always looks natural), that it caused an overflow to the
hotel's internal guttering systems and it flooded the electrical scheme and
severely damaged the entire premises.

Such that, it had to close for some considerable time and undertake
significant and costly renovations.

YOUTUBE: "Thunderstorm and Rain"

-

In the circumstance, is it possible that cigarette butts were the cause for
the hotel's internal guttering system overflowing, and in being so warned
of the eventuality, the *owner's* *insurance* *claim* *is* *null* *and*
*void*?

Yes it is also true, that the initiating step upon which all this
subsequent action of the past several days is entirely reliant, was
premeditated, as acts that were undertaken over a decade ago and therefore
committed to my sub-consciousness until the time it was needed.

And I will disclose that now, in having within my kitchen some very large
stainless steel basins which I only rarely now use, but then it was
deployed in a cleansing ritual (ie. against cat faeces and urine upon the
communal roof area) when I then lived @ 108 Victoria St, Potts Point.

#465 = #5, #1, #3, #50, #6, #400 = 'aggan (H101): 1) bowl, basins; 1a)
basins used in ritual; 1b) human body (metaphor), curves of the body
(simile); 1c) of family of Eliakim (metaphor);

I filled this largest of the bowls with water and then poured it out x 3
times as part of a structured pantomime at the end the disinfection process
of cleansing so that one's sun dried washing was not infused by such
contamination.

From memory on the approximate time of this, you will find a Google Groups
archive post as reference made to a singer on a ship at the naval base
which is just down the road:

IMAGE: "King's Cross Magpies"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddW0yaFZqNXp6alk

With respects to the Islamic Siege within the Lindt Cafe, Sydney.

I had already in 2012 written of besieging and escape (ie. using the #237 -
USE FORCE hierarchy as template for a tenancy tribunal hearing) as my
departing gesture when I left Sydney as a result of my own experience of
totalitarianism at the hands of Australia's Most Sadistic Medical
Practitioner Associate Professor Mark Bloch and the Catholic Institution as
Saints Vincent's Hospital.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indQUVSZzM3b2t0XzQ

If I have this week with transcendent mental acuity and fidelity, had
recourse to considerations of mind and events of ANZAC Day 25 April 2006
(When I wore my Rainbow Sash) and later when I lived in Victoria Street,
Potts Point.

Then I would suggest, that my mind has always been rational--but it is not
abnormal to momentarily fluctuate between the polarities of stagger and
swagger until equilibrium is once again achieved by assimilating the
immensity of the intuition one in a moment has received by divine
revelation.

I now have the Catholic wafer {ie.

#465 = #5, #8, #2, #400, #10, #40 = chabeth (H2281): 1) flat cakes, bread
wafers;

DAVID O'BRIEN (DAVIDO@ *TELSTRA* .AU) @ 1753 HOURS ON 16 FEBRUARY 2017:
"*PERVERTS* *DON'T* *GET* *COMMUNION*.  *THEY* *GET* *THE* *STOCKS*, *A*
*WHIPPING*, *THEN* *SENT* *TO* *CHOP* *WOOD* *FOR* *THE* *DEVIL*."

YOUTUBE: "Tenacious D v's The Devil"

-

#465 = #40, #8, #9, #2, #6, #400 = chatab (H2404): 1) to cut, gather;
1a)(Qal) to cut, gather (wood); 1b) (Pual) to cut, carve;

} within my grasp and the distress of an accountability for their
persecution and breaches of law which is going to come upon the Catholic
nuns of Saints Vincent's Hospital is going to be very great indeed.

I am intentioned to show no grace and systematically annihilate their
religious belief.

As I move towards that end, let me say with respects to any annulment of
the Siege of 15-16 December 2014 @ Lindt Cafe, Martin Place, Sydney.

I had some considerable time earlier walked down the same street wearing my
Rainbow Sash (as that which I first wore at the refusal of communion
protests of 1998 and 2000 as occurring at Saint Patrick's Melbourne) and
paused at the fountains opposite the Reserve Bank.

I dipped my right hand into the waters and threw it over my right shoulder
before marching to the Statue of Soldiers (ie. it was the week that it was
damaged by a sword being bent).

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indQ0M0VjNYNmVMQ1E

I circled it seven times as is the custom of sacred oath {ie. Elizabeth} to
duty.

Thus I may now say with the blessing of God Almighty, "That you Man Haron
Monis are the scum of the earth and you with your generations from whence
you come, have been denied eternity and are brought to the gates hell as
your abode.

You have been brought to nothing."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "The Dickless Dyslexic Dolt wrote that: 'You
breeders are such bleeders ...'

So *that's* why you propositioned me: you're a poofter. No wonder everyone
despises you.

And quit top-posting: it make[s] you look ve-e-ery stupid."

DOLF: "I manage my own affairs.

And it is indeed absurd that you hold fast by mantra to the contrivance as
notion of 'top posting' but you don't care in any manner whatsoever about
other civil accountabilities such as a duty of compliance to Sovereign
Principles of the CROWN as enumerated by Section VIII of the Letters Patent
to the Federation of the commonwealth of Australia 1901.

I don't share your smug confidence as at this juncture I have you depicted
(by your own words and volition) as masturbating within the public sphere
onto a biscuit (wafer), which I then give to a fellow Dutch co-conspirator
as volkish baboon.

It's the fine art of buggery with which I am -- as you rightly say -- well
acquainted.

The news reports from Europe as recent as this morning suggest that they
are dumbstruck by my transcendent capacity to initiate such dynamic and
comprehensive responses to Catholic / Islamic extremist acts over which you
share common empathies and are engaged within *PIKE* activities so as to
give material support to terrorism.

How readest thou?

It is a wonder that you can breath 'Pencil Dick'."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "So *that's* why you propositioned me: you're a
poofter.

No wonder everyone despises you.

And quit top-posting: it make you look ve-e-ery stupid."

DOLF: "It is noted that I have you pinned down.

There is no longer a homosexual defence under our laws so I don't know why
you are claiming as a breeder, any prerogative thereby princess.

And especially so when the problem is your deficient psycho-sexual
development and accompanying an irrational anal fixation as being a
maleficence perpetuated against the self identity as autonomy of another as
that which is symptomatic of fascist idealism:

Are you wanting more than a nose bleed for your celebration of Ramadan?"

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "So *that's* why you propositioned me: you're a
poofter.

No wonder everyone despises you.

And quit top-posting: it make you look ve-e-ery stupid."

DOLF: "I will leave the matter to be determined by the Magistrates Court."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "So *that's* why you propositioned me: you're a
poofter.

No wonder everyone despises you.

And quit top-posting: it make you look ve-e-ery stupid."

DOLF: "Once upon a time #42 angels danced upon a pin-head.

They pinned you down with #1 and then proceeded to tear your arse apart
with #41.

Until you are as good and done."

YOUTUBE: "How Many Angels Can Dance On The Head Of A Pin?"

-

% (***@GMAIL.COM): "And then up your bum."

DOLF: "Bidet."

% (***@GMAIL.COM): "Enema bandit."

DOLF: "In your face."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "No prizes for copycatting, moron.

It's got 'lead' in it too, Dickless.

Just not for you."

DOLF: "You always reach for the cheap thrill don't you my unfaithful little
catholic mutt?"

JOS BERGERVOET (VOLKISH BABOON): "Ja wat is er Dolf?"

DOLF: "Here is the soggy biscuit for you now boy as reward for your cold
and indifferent love as piety so called...

As I said today to my neighbour the retired dentist, to be sure that I
often use a sexual language / time dynamic to counter terrorist events
before they occur."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "Vullshit!"

DOLF: "You are irrational..."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "Wrong again, Dolt. It's just that I can'r spell
'bullshit'.

And quit topposting you moron."

DOLF: "You are still irrational and incoherent.

As you have no sense of any temporal connectedness and so it is just a
*KEYSMASH* {ie.

1) a random string of letters and symbols typed out on a keyboard or
touchscreen, used to signal intense emotion in written communication: The
photo of the actor was accompanied by a heartfelt keysmash.

2) the action of typing out such a random string of letters or symbols:
Keysmash was the only appropriate response.
Word of the Day for 30 May 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com}

My older brother did that with my sister's electric plastic kettle--he lit
the gas stove and but the kettle on and which then burned while he
continued talking.

The smell of the burning plastic then caused him to realise (but not
explain) the erratic nature of his conduct.

Happy birthday mama..."

JD CHASE: "Everyone does something. Even nothing is something. So if
you'll do nothing you're Doing something ☺️😊"

DOUG LAIDLAW: "A woman said that she enjoyed being pregnant. It was the
only way she could do nothing, and still feel wonderfully productive."

DOLF: "De baviaan is op zoek naar nits."

JOS BERGERVOET (VOLKISH BABOON): "Weet ik, dat doen bavianen!"

LE NOISE (***@MAIL.NN): "Ik vind het altijd leuk dat u leuk probeert te doen
en ik hoop dat u dat blijft proberen."

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/TURD PHILOSOPHER/VIETNAM VET) BURKE @ 2327
HOURS ON 28 MAY 2017: "A WOMAN'S PLACE IS IN THE HOME:

That's because she is right with the world. As a woman, she knows her place
is in the home... barefoot, pregnant, and baking cookies.

Any questions?"

DOLF: "DEAD HORSE, I had said that before you on alt.usenet.kooks in point
of fact, and then subsequently used it in-relation to the Aboriginal Uluru
Conference.

Here is another poem for you 'pencil dick':

PUSY THIN DICK

I think it's got pus,
And not worth the fun.
Might give it a miss.
It's better to run.

It's awfully thin.
Not worth a start.
By no means a sin,
But is that a wart?

LOL - Enjoy!"

COLONEL (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST) BURKE @ 0054 HOURS ON 13 JULY 2016: "***@ck yeah!

That's beautiful, Dolf."

MR. SMARTYPANTS DOW #4, SUPREME ***@CKHEAD (BUNGHOLE-***@KOOKS) @ 0144
HOURS ON 13 JULY 2016: "We gotta call this "poets' corner" from now on.
It's the veritable heart of the literary world."

COLONEL (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST) BURKE @ 0109 HOURS ON 13 JULY 2016: "MAY THE
'BORK' (ie. obstruct [someone, especially a candidate for public office] by
systematically defaming or vilifying them) BE WITH YOU:

Pusy?

Smegma?"

DOLF: "I created the 'form' of the word 'pusy' from 'pus' in order to
conveyed it's mixed affectations:

PUS (noun):

- a thick yellowish or greenish opaque liquid produced in infected tissue
(ie. chlamydia or gonorrhea), consisting of dead white blood cells and
bacteria with tissue debris and serum;

PUSSY (noun):

- [informal] a cat.

- [vulgar slang] a woman's genitals. i) [mass noun]: women in general,
considered sexually. ii) [North American]: informal a weak, cowardly, or
effeminate man.

*IF* *I* *HEAR* *ANOTHER* *DEFAMATORY* *HYMENEALISM* *FROM* *PARTICULARLY*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* (*ET* *AL*) *NEOPHYTE* *DOGS* *THEN* *THIS* *DOCUMENT*
*WILL* *BE* *PRODUCED* *IN* *ANY* *LEGAL* *CLAIM* *AGAINST* *SUCH*
*PERSONS* *AND* *THEIR* *CHURCH* *OR* *PLACE* *OF* *WORSHIP*

YOUTUBE: "City of the Lost Children 1995 (hidden subliminals)" as Uploaded
on 13 January, 2010

-

DOLF: "The Kernel is also a baboon and when he isn't scratching his arse,
he's looking for ni[e]ts ...

But what do make of this statement before the MANCHESTER EVENT?

I QUOTE: "They are little better than baboons who post anonymously as
similarly how they breed without restraint.

It's a momentary self infatuated frenzy like their short sentences.

And then they have blown their load--it has no love."

JOS BERGERVOET (VOLKISH BABOON): "Ik vind...

Werkelijk?"

CHARLOTTE HAMLYN (ABC NEWS) @ 1929 HOURS 29 MAY 2017: "PERTH ZOO REVIEWING
ORANGUTANG SECURITY AFTER PAIR ESCAPE:

Perth Zoo has dismantled part of its orangutan enclosure after two of the
animals escaped yesterday.
Five-year-old male Sungai was hanging from recently installed overhead
ropes when it fell over a barrier into a garden bed, prompting its mother
Sekara to climb out of the enclosure to [vind[t] voor en] retrieve the
younger primate.

The 26-year-old female moved onto the visitor boardwalk where startled
onlookers captured the escape on film."

-
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-29/perth-zoo-reviewing-orangutan-security-after-pair-escape/8569992

DOLF: "Je bent als een baviaan niet in staat om HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] te
denken en heeft daarom waarschijnlijk empathieën met volkistische
ideologieën als idealisme.

Dus kijk naar de eerste momenten van deze video en ik hoop dat je de gratis
baviaanopleiding op prijs stelt ...

YOUTUBE: "BLOODHOUND GANG (The Bad Touch)"

-

DOLF: "DID YOU CATCH THE BOOM?

BTW wasn't it a lovely little BABOON born in the zoo just this week and
reported after my statement.

I then from the THUNDERCLAP within 24 hours of 23 MAY 2017, obtained the
category #337 confirmation from GOD ALMIGHTY and so I was able to sense the
CATEGORY associated involved in these Islamists blowing themselves up.

It seems that your God is not my God so go to hell.
Sharia Down Under
by Judith Bergman
May 29, 2017 at 5:00 am
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10380/sharia-australia
Given the ravid vilification n Oz of all who dare to expose Islamic
inhumanity, this is on-topic for aus.politcs as well as the groups
chosen by the OP.
Sharia law, the president at the time of the Australian Federation of
Islamic Councils ludicrously argued, far from discriminating against women,
"guarantees women's rights that are not recognised in mainstream Australian
courts".
The Australian Federal Police investigated 69 incidents of forced or
under-age marriage in the 2015-16 financial year, up from 33 the previous
year. While there are no official numbers, it is estimated that there are
83,000 women and girls in Australia who may have been subjected to female
genital mutilation (FGM).
The Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse,
which has spent the past four years probing numerous religious
organizations, has made no inquiries into Islam. The commission has held
6,500 one-on-one private interview sessions with survivors or witnesses
making allegations of child sexual abuse within institutions, but only three
sessions in relation to Islamic institutions.
What legacy did Australia's former Grand Mufti, Sheikh Taj Din al-Hilali --
named "Muslim Man of the Year" in 2005 and the country's most senior,
longest-serving (1988-2007) Muslim cleric -- leave behind?
In 1988, when Hilali was imam of the largest mosque in Australia, he gave a
speech at Sydney University in which he described Jews as the cause of all
wars and the existential enemy of humanity.
In July 2006, he called the Holocaust a "Zionist lie" and referred to Israel
as a "cancer".
In October 2006 -- insinuating that the long prison sentences handed to
Sydney's Lebanese gang-rapists for attacking young teenage girls in the year
2000, were unfair -- he compared Australian women who do not wear the
Islamic veil to meat left uncovered in the streets and then eaten by cats.
During his long career, Hilali also praised suicide bombers as heroes and
called the September 11, 2001 terror attacks in the United States "God???s
work against oppressors" and "the work of 100 percent American gangs".
At the time, Hilali's principal adviser and spokesperson, Keysar Trad,
wrote, "The criminal dregs of white society colonised this country and...
the descendants of these criminal dregs tell us that they are better than
us." Trad subsequently served as president of the Australian Federation of
Islamic Councils -- the national umbrella organization, which represents
Australian Muslims at national and international level -- from July 2016
until May 2017.
"In 2009, the New South Wales Supreme Court found that Mr. Trad 'incites
people to commit acts of violence', 'incites people to have racist
attitudes' and is a 'dangerous and disgraceful individual'... When talking
about the gang rape of young women in Sydney by a group of Lebanese men...
Mr. Trad ... described these types of perpetrators as 'stupid young boys'...
Mr. Trad did not condemn Sheikh Hilali's disgraceful comments about women
being 'uncovered meat' in a speech about rape. Instead Mr. Trad chose to
defend that speech and the sheikh's comments".
In February, Trad told Sky News presenter Andrew Bolt that an angry husband
can beat his wife as "a last resort" but should only use his fists against
her once he sees that "counselling" -- chocolate and flowers, according to
Trad -- does not work.
Trad also called for the introduction of polygamy in Australia. He said that
taking a second wife was "an alternative to divorce", as, "in our religion,
god hates divorce".
Recently, in May 2017, after an emergency election, Rateb Jneid replaced
Trad as president of the Australian Federation of Islamic Councils.
Since 2011, Ibrahim Abu Mohamed, who does not speak English and relies on
translators, has been the Grand Mufti of Australia. In 1995, before moving
"The West does not bring to us any good, all they bring are their diseases,
their designs and their shortcomings... They insist to impose on us their
corrupt values, and their philosophy and mannerism, the very things which
brought disease, fear, crime and stress to them, the very things which
severed ties and broke relationships."
The Grand Mufti's views were also laid bare... with the release of details
of a book he wrote saying non-Muslims wanted their women to walk around
'exposed as a piece of sweet pastry ... ­devoured by the eyes of men'".
In December 2012, Abu Mohamed led an Australian delegation of Muslim
scholars to the Gaza Strip, where they met senior Hamas political leader
"I am pleased to stand on the land of jihad to learn from its sons and I
have the honor to be among the people of Gaza, where the weakness always
becomes strength, the few becomes many and the humiliation turns into
pride".
In 2013, Grand Mufti Abu Mohamed visited sheikh Yusuf al-Qara­dawi,
spiritual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, in Qatar. Qaradawi advocates
suicide bombings; has urged the world's Muslims to fight in Syria and has
said that killing people who leave Islam is essential, as Islam would
otherwise disappear.
After the Paris attacks in November 2015, Abu Mohamed implied that the ISIS
"It is... imperative that all causative factors such as racism,
Islamophobia, curtailing freedoms through securitisation, duplicitous
foreign policies and military intervention must be comprehensively
addressed."
With Muslim leaders such as former Grand Mufti Hilali, former president of
the Association of Muslim Councils, Kayser Trad, and current Grand Mufti
Ibrahim Abu Mohamed, it should hardly come as a surprise that sharia -- and
indeed jihad -- have made significant inroads in Australia. In 2011, the
Australian Federation of Islamic Councils sent a submission to the Federal
Parliament's Committee on Multicultural Affairs, asking for Muslims to be
able to marry, divorce and conduct financial transactions under the
principles of sharia law. Sharia law, the president at the time of the
Australian Federation of Islamic Councils ludicrously argued, far from
discriminating against women, "guarantees women's rights that are not
recognised in mainstream Australian courts".
Although polygamy is illegal in Australia, a study in 2011 found that,
"Valid Muslim polygynist marriages, lawfully entered into overseas, are
recognized, with second and third wives and their children able to claim
welfare and other benefits". When former Prime Minister Tony Abbott called
for action after learning about the issue, he was told that it would cost
more to pay the wives the single parent benefit. Centrelink, the Australian
authority responsible for welfare and other benefits, said that it did not
hold data based on polygamous relationships or religion, and that Islamic
marriages are not registered. The problem of unregistered Islamic marriages
and social welfare fraud is a familiar issue in Europe.
Last year, a 14-year-old Melbourne girl was forced to marry Mohammad Shakir,
34, in a ceremony at a Victoria mosque. In March, Shakir pleaded guilty to a
criminal charge of forced-marriage. Ibrahim Omerdic, the Melbourne imam who
performed the Islamic wedding ceremony, is also due to appear in court on
criminal charges.
Muslim Australian girls, some allegedly as young as nine, have also been
taken overseas, or are being threatened with it, and forced to become child
brides. A nine-year-old girl reported that she would be taken to Afghanistan
to marry, while others were told they would be forced to marry cousins of
their parents when they turned 13. In 2012, a 16-year old refugee girl from
Afghanistan was flown to Pakistan for a "family holiday" and forced to marry
a man she had never met.
The Australian Federal Police investigated 69 incidents of forced or
under-age marriage in the 2015-16 financial year, up from 33 the previous
year. In the 2013-14 financial year, only 11 cases were investigated.
Government agencies are said to consider the figure of 69 potential recent
cases the tip of the iceberg, with many girls "too fearful to contact
police". A government child-welfare hotline has received more than 70 calls
for help in the past two years, mainly from concerned teachers, counsellors
and school principals. Forced marriage was criminalized in March 2013 in
Australia. However, the law is not retroactive and marriages entered into
prior to the law are beyond the authorities' jurisdiction, meaning those
girls are almost certainly lost.
Female genital mutilation (FGM) is another Islamic practice that has
recently come to public notice in Australia. In March 2016, three people,
among them the mother and a Muslim cleric, were sentenced in Sydney for
their role in the female genital mutilation of two seven-year-old sisters.
While there are no official numbers, it is estimated that there are 83,000
women and girls in Australia who may have been subjected to FGM. 1,100 girls
are born every year to women who may have had FGM, which means that their
daughters are also at risk of being subject to FGM.
The Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse,
which has spent the past four years probing numerous religious
organizations, including Catholics, Anglicans, Pentecostals, Jews, Jehovah's
Witnesses and obscure cults numbering a negligible amount of members, such
as new age ashrams, has made no inquiries into Islam. The commission has
held 6,500 one-on-one private interview sessions with survivors or witnesses
making allegations of child sexual abuse within institutions, but only three
sessions in relation to Islamic institutions.
Four Islamic terrorist attacks, including the Lindt Café siege in Sydney in
December 2014, in which the manager and a mother of three were killed, have
taken place in Australia. Eleven attacks have been foiled, including planned
public beheadings. This statistic does not include the January 2017
car-ramming in Melbourne. The driver, Dimitrious Gargasoulas, murdered six
people, including children, and wounded 20 others, when he plowed his car
into pedestrians. Even though a witness claimed that Gargasoulas was
shouting "Allahu Akbar", police refused to treat the event as a terrorist
attack and even allegedly told a reporter to remove her interview with the
witness from the internet. Gargasoulas had apparently converted to Islam
prior to the attack and told the judge in a subsequent court hearing, "Your
Honour, did you know the Muslim faith is the correct faith according to the
whole world?"
Recently, Australia adopted stricter vetting rules for immigrants to avoid
admitting those who harbor hostile Islamic views. Evidently, this measure
comes several decades too late: Those who harbor hostile Islamic views were
let in a long time ago. Now, what will Australia do about those who are
there?
A mosque minaret in Sydney, Australia. (Photo by Cole Bennetts/Getty Images)
Judith Bergman is a writer, columnist, lawyer and political analyst.
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-05-30 00:12:23 UTC
Post by dolf
We don't let baboons from other Sovereign States (whether Saudi Arabia or
the Vatican City State) rule in your country.
Dolf? Colonel Potter once said, "Someone musta put some loco weed in
his feed," and he was talkin' about you, Dolf.
LOL
dolf

Date: 2017.5.22
Torah: #8 #70 #40 %81 = #37

- http://youtu.be/P51LunEV3Sk

"Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from
the paths of the destroyer.

Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not.

I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear
unto me, [and hear] my speech.

Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand
them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.

Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

From the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who compass me
about.

They are inclosed in their own fat: with their mouth they speak proudly.

They have now compassed us in our steps: they have set their eyes bowing
down to the earth;

Like as a lion that is greedy of his prey, and as it were a young lion
lurking in secret places.

Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the
wicked, which is thy sword:

From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, which have

- http://youtu.be/5fNLEPrNi2A

#465 = #5, #8, #2, #400, #10, #40 = chabeth (H2281): 1) flat cakes, bread
wafers;

- http://youtu.be/_lK4cX5xGiQ

#465 = #40, #8, #9, #2, #6, #400 = chatab (H2404): 1) to cut, gather;

- http://youtu.be/TbKCISKooBc

- http://youtu.be/Olxt2aRgXF4

[...]

- http://youtu.be/xat1GVnl8-k

DOLF: "We don't let baboons from other Sovereign States (whether it's Saudi
Arabia or the Vatican City State) rule in our country or yours for that
matter, if you need the help given our shared Christian bonds of real and
natural affections.

And they should never speak their blasphemy against our self identity as
formula of autonomy because to do so is treason--I prefer instead that they

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/TURD PHILOSOPHER/VIETNAM VET) @ 1012 HOURS
ON 30 MAY 2917: "Dolf? Colonel Potter once said, "Someone musta put some
loco weed in his feed," and he was talkin' about you, Dolf. LOL"

DOLF: "I never do drugs to intoxicate.

Your continuous attempts at stifled communication which is not directed to
my expectations will never w have a rescinded opportunity.

You have given it you shot at trying to be sincere, but I know from decades
of experience that it is an impossible expectation for Americans.

Although, I can excuse some Americans who like to play dress-ups and 'we
can play heroes' but why do neo-fascists like you celebrate Memorial Day?

YOUTUBE: "HEROS (David Bowie)"

-

BTW wasn't it a lovely little BABOON born in the zoo just this week and
reported after my statement.

DID YOU CATCH THE BOOM?

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf

#465 = #40, #8, #9, #2, #6, #400 = chatab (H2404): 1) to cut, gather;
[...]

my expectations will now have a rescinded opportunity.

You have given it your shot at trying to be sincere, but I know from

- http://youtu.be/bsYp9q3QNaQ

BTW wasn't it a lovely little BABOON born in the zoo just this week and
reported after my statement.

DID YOU CATCH THE BOOM?

I then from that THUNDERCLAP within 24 hours of 23 MAY 2017, obtained the