— SUING THE WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL FOR BOER AND ANZAC DEFAMATION / CULTURALLY AND RELIGIOUSLY OFFENSIVE STATUE ERECTION WITHOUT A PLANNING PERMIT / EXHUMING MY PARENTS BODIES AND RETURING THEM TO AMSTERDAM AS CITY OF MARRIAGE
2018-04-11 15:42:11 UTC
— SUING THE WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL FOR BOER AND ANZAC DEFAMATION /
CULTURALLY AND RELIGIOUSLY OFFENSIVE STATUE ERECTION WITHOUT A PLANNING
PERMIT / EXHUMING MY PARENTS BODIES AND RETURING THEM TO AMSTERDAM AS CITY
OF MARRIAGE

It certainly takes some considerable time obtaining and stench of justice
within Australia if it is entirely possible remains to be seen—I have but
faint hope.

But let me make it categorically clear that whilst such legal action will
not be undertaken prior to the Centennial Memorial Services of World War
One occurring ANZAC Day 25 April 2018, it does not diminish the fervent
intention to obtain legal recourse for the abhorrent wrongs which have been
perpetuated by Roman Catholic / Freemasonry members of the Wellington Shire
Council and the Returned Services League (RSL)

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Pinocchio.pdf>

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/FACEBOOK%20DEATH%20THREAT%2020180401%200541%20HRS.pdf>

I desire nothing to do with these people and the routine unattainability of
fair and equitable justice offends my sensibilities such that I wish to
depart from such people but cannot because of the entanglement of corrupt
administration of justice,

- dolf

Initial Post: 12 April 2018
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-04-11 17:27:43 UTC
A) SUING THE WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL FOR BOER AND ANZAC DEFAMATION /
CULTURALLY AND RELIGIOUSLY OFFENSIVE STATUE ERECTION WITHOUT A PLANNING
PERMIT / EXHUMING MY PARENTS BODIES AND RETURING THEM TO AMSTERDAM AS CITY
OF MARRIAGE / RELOCATION EXPERTISE / COMPENSATION FOR MALEFICENT HARM AND
DAMAGES

B) SUING QUEEN ELIZABETH II AS SOVEREIGN CROWN AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA FOR SYSTEMIC RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION BY THE CORRUPT ADMINISTRATON
OF JUSTICE AND THE IMPOSING OF A PERVERSE DEPRAVED AND ABHORRENT RELIGIOUS
OBSERVANCE ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROPAPAGANDIZED ANZAC TRADITION AS BREACH OF
116 OF THE CONSTITUTION

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-04-11 17:45:13 UTC
A) SUING THE WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL FOR BOER AND ANZAC DEFAMATION /
CULTURALLY AND RELIGIOUSLY OFFENSIVE STATUE ERECTION WITHOUT A PLANNING
PERMIT / EXHUMING MY PARENTS BODIES AND RETURING THEM TO AMSTERDAM AS CITY
OF MARRIAGE / RELOCATION EXPENSES / COMPENSATION FOR MALEFICENT HARM AND
DAMAGES

B) SUING QUEEN ELIZABETH II AS SOVEREIGN CROWN AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA FOR SYSTEMIC RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION BY THE CORRUPT ADMINISTRATON
OF JUSTICE AND THE IMPOSING OF A PERVERSE DEPRAVED AND ABHORRENT RELIGIOUS
OBSERVANCE ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROPAPAGANDIZED ANZAC TRADITION AS BREACHING
SECTION 116 OF THE CONSTITUTION

It certainly takes some considerable time obtaining and stench of justice
within Australia if it is entirely possible remains to be seen—I have only

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-04-11 20:02:40 UTC
-- ONLINE NEWSGROUP BULLYING AS CAUSE CELEBRE (BOER / ANZAC DEFAMATION
AS PSCYHO-SEXUAL, RACIAL AND RELIGIOUS PREJUDICE) BY ANONYMOUS PERSONS
ASSOCIATED TO ATTEMPTED THEFT OF MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY

Here are DIARY NOTES (non-exhaustive) comprising #103 pages that the
SALE MAGISTRATE HAD REFUSED TO READ and which are associated to AN
APPLICATION FOR AN INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDER that was
GRANTED UPON 11 APRIL 2018 and against which I am going to lodge a
appeal due to a failure to adequately make orders which protect my
physical person by any proximity due to the ADJUDICATOR being
UNRESPONSIVE to my past PROTESTATIONS during the unnecessarily
protracted APPLICATION process as habitual PERVERSE AND CORRUPT
ADMINISTRATION OF JUSTICE and giving the RESPONDENT opportunity to then
over such a period to BRUTALISE / TRAUMATISE me as CRUELTY / PIETY by
their OBSESSIVE AND COMPULSIVE DISORDERED CONDUCT as then exasperating
my bomb blast injury of some 30 YEARS AGO as "hyper-arousal of the
central nervous system and stress of the startle reflex" which makes it
impossible to SEEK LEGAL COUNSEL BY TELEPHONE for which I am desirous of
seeking compensation for INTENTIONAL AND RECKLESS INJURY and DAMAGES.

That my personal safety and privacy associated with some 22 years
internet based anti-terriorism activity has been SEVERELY AND
IRREPARABLY breached by ONLINE NEWSGROUP BULLYING AS CAUSE CELEBRE (BOER
/ ANZAC DEFAMATION AS PSCYHO-SEXUAL, RACIAL AND RELIGIOUS PREJUDICE) BY
ANONYMOUS PERSONS ASSOCIATED TO ATTEMPTED THEFT OF MY INTELLECTUAL
PROPERTY and I wish to obtain COURT ORDERS and CLAIMS FOR INTENTIONAL
AND RECKLESS INJURY and DAMAGES COMPENSATION against these INTERNET
ANONYMOUS PERSONS so as to CEASE THIS CULTURE OF ONLINE BULLY AND
ACCORDINGLY I AM DESIROUS OF CHANGING MY NAME AND IDENTITY AND MAKING A
LEGAL CLAIM AGAINST THE FOLLOWING FOR PERSECUTION AGAINST AXA GROUP
INSURANCE / AMP INSURANCE / VARIOUS GOVERNMENT PRIVATE COMPANIES AND
AGENCIES.

That accordingly I am intended to CHANGE MY NAME / IDENTITY and RELOCATE
and accordingly seek appropriate legal advice to guarantee my privacy
and safety.
Post by dolf
[...]

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."