-- DATA MINING NANO PROBE
2017-06-14 07:05:59 UTC
-- DATA MINING NANO PROBE

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 8 June, 2017

Don't mind us as we are just filleting, shifting and reclaiming neutrons
from affluent effluent as waste ...

This is within accord with our universal jurisdiction mining rights.

That ought to read sifting as we are not doing anything shifty...

D.L.K

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - The Parting of the Ways - The Dalek Emperor"

-

DOLF: "I hope you lot aren't playing dead already.

YOUTUBE: "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"

-

That's too soon in the script isn't it and wasn't there suppose to be a
rapacious slaughter where you each take a token trophy.

PROOF THAT THE NEO-FASCIST KERNEL BURKE IS INVOLVED WITHIN A CAUSE CELEBRE
ASSOCIATED TO BRIAGOLONG ANZAC DAY PROTEST AGAINST PRIVATE JAKE KOVCO'S
NECROPHILIA AMERICAN AND PANTOMIME ARREST ON 26 APRIL 2006 SO AS TO KEEP
STATE PREROGATIVES IN-HOUSE.

*I* *AM* *NOW* *SEEKING* *THE* *DEATH* *PENALTY* *AGAINST* *ALL* *OF*
*THEM* *FOR* *THEIR* *TREASON* FOR WHICH AN UNIVERSAL JURISDICTION APPLIES.

DOLF @ 1039 HOURS ON 24 APRIL 2017: "I like real men Kernel, not some
wethered nutter who carry their knackers in a jar as the only means to
preserve any semblance of association to manhood.

I wonder if you were ever hell-bent (ie. determined to achieve something at
all costs) on a church wedding as a vanity against the name of God?

-- TAKE ME TO CHURCH AND THEN DO ME OVER: BASTILLE DAY 2016 --

"HAIL GOD OF HYMEN.
I AM BORN OF THEE.
ME THE RISEN SUN,
MOON, A BRIDE TO BE.

THE HAND THAT ROCKS THE CRADLE.
IT MARCHES OFF TO WAR.
I SAT THERE AT THE TABLE. QUOTING ODES OF AWE."

YOUTUBE VIDEO: "Hozier - Take Me To Church"

-

It also serves as a lexicon expansion of the meta-descriptor prototypes
which contributes to a consensual view of the universe of discourse.

Government in my view is a semantic construct.

And I do like (*yet* *you* *think* *you* *have* *the* *power* *to* *vote*)
when the division is the most equitably oblique (YIN/YANG in equilibrium)
and the question is:

Does this then produce an irrationality, irreconcilability, incongruity or
the most efficient of government?

In that, you must strive for outcomes by articulate speech as persuasion,
the building of consensus as agreeability and in the absence of
disproportionate power so as to effect change and make any advantage of
cause.

GOD KNOWS."

RACHEL [COCKROACH] BEN LEVI (***@GMAIL.COM): "that seems rather
sadistic, if you don't mind my saying so."

-- STRAWBERRIES --

"CALIGULA'S ARMY MARCHES,
ALL ACROSS THE LAND.
THE TRIUMPHANT ARCHES.
WITH BASKETS IN HAND.

LIKE A LITTLE SMURF,
THEY'RE HARD TO FIND.
FROM MOUNT TO SURF.
IT'S SUCH A GRIND.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
TIME IS MONEY.
IT'S OFF TO TRUMP TOWER.
TRY NOT TO BE FUNNY.

SPIT THE DUMMY.
SO MUCH TO COUNT.
PEE A PENNY.
MORE TO MOUNT."

DOLF: "Don't tell me that Sister Fiona {white} and Black Betty {ie.
Elizabeth: Oath of God; satisfaction} like the nuns of Saint Vincent's
Hospital are now soppy and inconsolable.

There are no shades of GREY or ROSE coloured glasses with me as I see the
world in the spectrum of the rainbow.

YOUTUBE: "Queen - We Are The Champions (Official Video)"

-

Give an accountability for your statements or take it like a man you
demented whore of Babylon.

I don't want as you suggest, to hammer upon the deferential point:

- In sensu tamen non obliviscar tui
- You will never forget the feeling

But we are not as you slanderously suggest incapable of Christian charity
{#465} and human empathy {#307} as piety.

And do mind showing a proper respect by using capitalism."

RACHEL {sheep} WEEPS FOR HER CHILDREN AS SAITH THE PROPHET JEREMIAH:

"LORD, WHAT FOOLS THESE MORTALS BE..."

DOLF: "MANAGING FLY STRIKE AND NOTE THAT WETHERED RAMS ARE LESS AGGRESSIVE:

Managing flystrike on *wethered* *sheep*.
Wethers (ie. castrated) are less aggressive than rams:

'Preventing flystrike is more economical than treating it. Short term
management tools such as *strategic* *chemical* *application*, *crutching*
and shearing, and controlling worms and *dags* will be beneficial in the
short term, whilst producers looking for a longer term solution should
investigate genetic options such as *breeding* for reduced *dags* and
*wrinkle*.'"

PICK WHICH APPLIES:

1) But what complaint can a senile impotent prick, a dag festering arsehole
and a coward with no balls ('wethered') that you are--by hiding under a
cloak of anonymity, when you can only bleat (ie. speak or complain in a
weak, querulous, or foolish way) as an onomatopoeia.

2) As you are without any *foundation* and have the moral scruples of a dag
festering ANAL-SADISTIC (ie. displaying abnormal aggressive and destructive
tendencies supposedly caused by fixation at the anal stage of development)
MAGGOT--anti-semitic that you are.

3) That the dag *festering* anal-sadistic (ie. displaying abnormal
aggressive and destructive tendencies supposedly caused by fixation at the
anal stage of development) maggot Roman Catholic street protesters can now
eat shit (an exclamation expressing anger or contempt for, or rejection of,
someone) and ***@ck off.

-

KERNEL: "I REMEMBER THAT I USED TO PISS OFF RACHEL:

I enjoyed teasing her all the time with my provocative tongue. Any thoughts
on that?"

DOLF: "Do you like my *SIBYLLIBE* *ORACLES* Kernel?

*SIBYLLINE* (adjective)
- mysterious; cryptic.
- of, resembling, or characteristic of a sibyl; prophetic; oracular.
- Word of the Day for 14 June 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

And then there was the *SODOMITE* *PROPHECY*?

RACHEL [COCKROACH] BEN LEVI @ 0136 HOURS ON 13 JUNE 2017: "Word of the Day:

*PRELAPSARIAN*

i suppose you're in charge of the dictionary, too?"

DOLF: "I have over 20 years as unity of apperception stored within GOOGLE
GROUPS associated with my Intellectual Property resource as material to now
data mine:

-- WORDS WITH FRIENDS --

"THAT MAY BE YOURS
AS JIZ BIZ MADAM.
WHY SPY SUCH GAME?
I'M NOT INTO COUGARS
LET'S KEEP IT MA'AM.
SO THERE'S NO BLAME."

I ought have to have a "Word With Friends" at TIME WARNER (As I've
previously raised the notion within an email many years ago, but with the
NBN you know how long that can take for emails) to arrive) and see if we
can also put a bullet through the head of that neo fascist RAVEN:

-- DON'S DIDDLE --

I DON'T EVEN TWEAK.
WHILE I TWITTER.
NEITHER PLAY POSSUM.
NOR CAM MY BEAK.
DON'T BE SO BITTER.
FOUL & GRUESOME.
YOUR SUCH A FREAK.

YOUTUBE: "TECH: Raven Beak Prison"

-

-- TECH NO YAWN --

"OH ANAL REFLEX.
DON'T WANNA GAP.
WHY LAY DOWN?
PREFER A BEX.
THAN A RAPE
FROM A CLOWN"

What do you think of our PATRIOTIC hero named:

"KANGAROO JACK"

-- JACKNOTE --

I WANT YOU TO NOTE.
THAT JACK IS BACK.
NOT TO SOUND VAIN.
I DON'T WANT TO GLOAT.
DOESN'T PASS A BUCK.
LIKE JOHN WAYNE."

YOUTUBE: "Kangaroo Jack - The Kangaroo got the Money"

CLIP ONE:

-

CLIP TWO:

-

JIZ BIZ: I HEAR THEY DELIBERATELY CRASH CARS IN THE SWISS ALPS FOR SYMPATHY
AND TO HELP APPLE DEVELOPMENT

*HEY* *JIZ* *DID* *YOU* *GET* *ANY* *INSURANCE* *PAYOUT* *FOR* *YOUR*
*DELIBERATE* *AND* *STAGED* *ACCIDENT*?

-- TOP GEAR STAGE --
"YOU ARE NO HERO.
BUT A TRAGIC.
THEY'LL PAY ZERO.
FOR SUCH A DICK."

"'I'm not dead':

Top Gear star Richard Hammond speaks from hospital bed."

-
http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/06/11/02/22/top-gear-s-hammond-in-horror-crash

It would have been more plausible if you were dead...

BROILJAB LIAR

-- VIRTUAL CONCEIT WALL --

"SARCASM AND WIT.
IS FAVOURED HUMOUR.
TO NARCISSISTIC DECEIT.
OF DISEASE AND TUMOUR.
YOUR MURDEROUS HEAT.
AND SEDITIOUS CLAMOUR."

I want to make a comment on BROILJAB as a weapon of urban terrorism from
four perspectives relating to urgent of issues as harm minimisation:

a) AMORALITY AS MASQUERADED PIETY WHICH IS CRIMINALITY AND ITS INDECENCY
FOR THE DIGNITY OF THE PERSON:

- AFGHANISTAN TALIBAN WITH HEROIN
- COLUMBIAN CATHOLIC MAFIA WITH SUBSTITUTION

MICHAEL CHRIST: "Sorry, Dolf, at present you are not the centre of
attention.

And as such, not a priority.

Know what I mean? :-)."

- ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS WITH GOD KNOWS WHAT SERPENT'S VENOM

MALI-ART OF PROPHET MOHAMMED AS SERPENT:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddFBZY2otQk5qNlE

So concerned in the instance of the Taliban hanging dogs up in a tree as
cruel and absence of any humane prototype, that I then sought to convey
Christopher Cowan (now deceased) as author of 'Spiral Dynamics: Mastering
Values, Leadership, Change' the view of there being a potential that these
illicit recreational drugs could themselves become a method of intentional
killing civilians as barbaric war crime.

He took my concerns directly to the American CIA and advised me of such
undertaking.

Given recent recent valium and GHB events within Australia, I think it
urgent to now speak up.

-- NOW I SEE? --

YOU'RE NOT AXIS MUNDI.

CENTRE OF AFFECTION.

PLAIN AS IT'S MONDAY.

YOUR BANAL REFLECTION.

ONE THING IS CLEAR.

DRESSED UP WITH BUNT.

THE MIRROR TO PEER.
YOUR WIFE HAS A ***@NT."

b) Whilst I am aware of very few local events of ***@NT BUNT which are mostly
likely economic opportunism. The recent GHB / Valium events are far more
sinister and exhibited a pervasiveness of organised crime which has command
and control concerning which believe they are invisible and untouchable
from the law.

c) That I have had a bacterial brain infection as cryptococcal meningitis
acquired from pigeon faeces in Elizabeth St (yes our street) which required
6 weeks hospitalisation. �
If organised crime (TRIAD or otherwise) can infiltrate a pharmaceutical
company, well then we must make sure that places at risk such
organisations as the CSIRO which may have access to such biological
components, and ought to conduct reviews of their personnel and regimes of
security.

d) One further point I wish to make, is to foster a culture of
multi-vitamin consumption as not a substitute for any lack of a proper
diet.

But to put forth the hypothesis that disease and adverse effects of
recreational drug of there is any use, such as psychiatric events, but not
limited to that, might possibly BE reduced in its severity by avoiding
nutrient (as vitamins/ minerals) DEFICIENCY.

If you aren't taking a vitamin pill--think twice about taking any
recreational drugs.

-- ARSE BANDITS --

YEAH BROILJAB
HOUSE OF NEEDLES?
PARK IT HERE
SLICE AND STAB
BUNCH OF WEASLES
NO LAW TO FEAR"

ALBÄTROSS: "aww gweggles, you know emmy is going to be mad as hell about
you posting as him when he gets released from the hard labor camp in
November."

SIR GREG [DRUG LORD] HALL ESQ: "Emmett's gonna be happy when he finds out I
have been keeping his name in the spotlight after you and Renee tried so
hard to shut him up. He will be laughing his ass off that you FAILED to
keep his opinions off Usenet."

DOLF: "I'VE INCLUDED THIS 'IN VALIUM [LATIN] for a weight reduction drug'
AS THE IDEA OF BRAND SUBSTITUTION NARRATIVE WITH CATHOLIC COLUMBIAN MAFIA
DRUG LORDS AS INTENTIONED JUICING UP GHB TO MAIM PERSONS AND THE AUTHORING
OF A WE:

'SAY NAY TO ***@NT BUNT'

MANTRA SO AS TO INCITE FEAR IN THE SUPPORT OF 'PILL TESTING' AS PRIORITY
EMPHASIS ON HARM MINIMISATION RATHER THAN VICTIMISATION BY USE."

----------

But thank-you for your voluntary contribution to my THOUGHT vMEME as A
PRIORI and PREROGATIVE entitlement as DMCA asserted and compliant
Intellectual Property which I have twice defended with TUMBLR as legal
precedent in substantiation of our lawful digital millennium copyright.

If you have any claim to the contrary, now is the time to substantiate your
claim and our enterprise will consider your promiscuous and opportunist
claim to any entitlement to an autonomous right.

The fragile, pathetic, frightened and circumstantial condition which is
your existence is clearly conveyed by the deprivation of language, which
isn't really sufficient as a quality or quantity to even authenticate your
humanity.

A cockatoo would have a larger vocabulary!"

KERNEL: "That's it! I'm calling yer shrink right away."

DOLF: "I suppose given such a value as one of the few angel 😇 empathies
that I've seen from you, do you then what to have a Catholic Priest give
you the last rights?"

YOUTUBE: "The Exorcist What An Excellent Day For An Exorcism."

-

KERNEL: "Er, Dolf?

If a Catholic priest were to give a feller these 'last rites,' that feller
would need to be face down, woodn't he?"

DOLF: "I'm planning for the occasion when you are executed (ie. I hope it
doesn't take 25 years like American Truth, Justice or what ever way) for
dehumanising cause célèbre as crimes against humanity and treasonous and
war crimes usually are.

So in your face douche bag 💼

YOUTUBE: "I'm Melting! - The Wizard of Oz Movie(1939)"

-

Get use to the idea that your ego ought NOT to impose itself by any means
whatsoever upon my self-identity as formula as autonomy.

-- APPLE SLICE --

"GUILTY AS SIN,
NOT REALLY NICE.
OVERTAKE TIME.
TRUTH'S DEVICE.
HEAR IT RHYME
OUR NANO IS IN."

Het lijkt erop dat u onderworpen bent aan een gemeenschappelijke stroom
semantiek als het lexicon van opportunisme:

Verzet is zinloos - you will be assimilated!

YOUTUBE: "The Borg Assimilation"

-

Because of the prerogative of the GRAPPLE HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] THEORY OF
NUMBER AS PARADIGM over the HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER METHODOLOGY there
ought to be a tribute tax payable or the consequence of a terminated faith.

YOUTUBE: "Kangaroo Jack: G'Day USA! - Trailer"

-

-- KOO WEE --

TINKLE TINKLE,
LITTLE STAR.
SICKLE YA PICKLE,
MY SILENT JAR.

Such a realization would be too confronting for you--your requirement to
preserve your ego at all costs would override even logic itself.

AN EXPANDED PDF VERSION IS AVAILABLE FROM THIS GOOGLE DRIVE FOLDER:

DIEU ET MON DROIT

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNkFKVl84OHhvWTA

Initial Post: 8 June 2016
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-06-14 08:25:12 UTC

- http://youtu.be/6ThpkjDgdvY

- http://youtu.be/yCjJyiqpAuU

- http://youtu.be/PVjiKRfKpPI

- http://youtu.be/04854XqcfCY

Give an accountability for your statements or take it like a man you
demented whore of Babylon.

I don't want as you suggest, to hammer upon the deferential point:

- In sensu tamen non obliviscar tui
- You will never forget the feeling

But we are not as you slanderously suggest incapable of Christian charity
{#465} and human empathy {#307} as piety.

And do mind showing a proper respect by using capitalism."

RACHEL {sheep} WEEPS FOR HER CHILDREN AS SAITH THE PROPHET JEREMIAH:

"LORD, WHAT FOOLS THESE MORTALS BE..."

DOLF: "Managing flystrike on *wethered* *sheep*.

- http://youtu.be/5w0Vzjf0b5M

KERNEL: "I REMEMBER THAT I USED TO PISS OFF RACHEL:

I enjoyed teasing her all the time with my provocative tongue.

Any thoughts on that?"

DOLF: "Did you like my *SIBYLLIBE* *ORACLES* Kernel?

*SIBYLLINE* (adjective)
- mysterious; cryptic.
- of, resembling, or characteristic of a sibyl; prophetic; oracular.
- Word of the Day for 14 June 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

And then there was the *SODOMITE* *PROPHECY*?

RACHEL [COCKROACH] BEN LEVI @ 0136 HOURS ON 13 JUNE 2017: "Word of the Day:

*PRELAPSARIAN*

i suppose you're in charge of the dictionary, too?"

DOLF: "I have over 20 years as an unity of apperception which is stored
within GOOGLE GROUPS associated with my Intellectual Property resource as
material to now data mine:

-- WORDS WITH FRIENDS --

"THAT MAY BE YOURS
AS JIZ BIZ MADAM.
WHY SPY SUCH GAME?
I'M NOT INTO COUGARS
LET'S KEEP IT MA'AM.
SO THERE'S NO BLAME."

I ought have to have a "Word With Friends" at TIME WARNER (As I've
previously raised the notion within an email sentence many years ago, but

- http://youtu.be/NkxyIW5s1eU

-- TECH NO YAWN --

"OH ANAL REFLEX.
DON'T WANNA GAP.
WHY LAY DOWN?
PREFER A BEX.
THAN A RAPE
FROM A CLOWN"

What do you think of our PATRIOTIC hero named:

"KANGAROO JACK"

-- JACKNOTE --

"I WANT YOU TO NOTE.
THAT JACK IS BACK.
NOT TO SOUND VAIN.
I DON'T WANT TO GLOAT.
DOESN'T PASS A BUCK.
LIKE JOHN WAYNE."

YOUTUBE: "Kangaroo Jack - The Kangaroo got the Money"

CLIP ONE:

- http://youtu.be/bRTWGtMulLA

CLIP TWO:

- http://youtu.be/5DtTzfMZFSQ

[...]

four perspectives relating to urgent issues as a national requirement for
harm minimisation:

a) AMORALITY AS MASQUERADED PIETY WHICH IS CRIMINALITY AND ITS INDECENCY
TOWARDS THE DIGNITY OF THE PERSON:

- AFGHANISTAN TALIBAN WITH HEROIN;
- COLUMBIAN CATHOLIC MAFIA WITH SUBSTITUTION:

MICHAEL CHRIST: "Sorry, Dolf, at present you are not the centre of
attention.

And as such, not a priority.

Know what I mean? :-)."

- ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS WITH GOD KNOWS WHAT SERPENT'S VENOM:

MALI-ART OF PROPHET MOHAMMED AS SERPENT:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddFBZY2otQk5qNlE

So concerned over the instance of the Taliban as the evolutionary event of
hanging dogs up in a tree as cruel and absence of any humane prototype,
that I then sought to convey my observation Christopher Cowan (now
deceased) as author of 'Spiral Dynamics: Mastering Values, Leadership,
Change' as the view of there being a potential that these illicit
recreational drugs could themselves become a method of intentional killing
civilians as barbaric war crime.

He took my concerns directly to the American CIA and advised me of such
undertaking.

Given recent VALIUM and GHB events within Australia, I think it is urgent
to now speak up.

-- NOW I SEE? --

YOU'RE NOT AXIS MUNDI.
CENTRE OF AFFECTION.
PLAIN AS IT'S MONDAY.
YOUR BANAL REFLECTION.

ONE THING IS CLEAR.
DRESSED UP WITH BUNT.
THE MIRROR TO PEER.
YOUR WIFE HAS A ***@NT."

b) Whilst I am aware of very few local events of ***@NT BUNT which are mostly
likely economic opportunism. The recent GHB / VALIUM events are far more
sinister and exhibited a pervasiveness of organised crime which has command
and control concerning over which they believe are invisible and
untouchable from the law.

c) That I have had a bacterial brain infection as cryptococcal meningitis
acquired from pigeon faeces in Elizabeth St (yes in our street) which
required 6 weeks hospitalisation.

If organised crime (TRIAD or otherwise) can infiltrate a pharmaceutical
company, well then we must make sure that places at risk such a state
organisations like the CSIRO which may have access to such biological
components, ought to conduct reviews of their personnel and regimes of
security.

d) One further point I wish to make, is to foster a culture of
multi-vitamin consumption as not a substitute for any lack of a proper
diet.

But to put forth the hypothesis that disease and adverse effects of
recreational drug if there is any use, such as psychiatric events, but not

- http://youtu.be/mYbKYyYkx1o

- http://youtu.be/aopdD9Cu-So

- http://youtu.be/AkasJZZxRU0

- http://youtu.be/6qJ-wbmi0vs

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Jos Bergervoet
2017-06-15 20:20:49 UTC
On 6/14/2017 9:05 AM, dolf wrote:
..
Post by dolf
"LORD, WHAT FOOLS THESE MORTALS BE..."
That's Dolf! Always willing to teach the Lord a thing or two..
Jos
dolf
2017-06-16 12:48:15 UTC
You are tiny.

I can see the whole of time and space.

Every single atom of your existence.

And I divide them...

-- TWO BOTTLES --

"TATA TAU BITCHES.
ATOM'S TINY MIND.
HOUNDS OF HELL.
ANAGRAM WITCHES
GRIEVOUSLY UNKIND
NOW A BROKEN SPELL"

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - Complete Bad Wolf Speech"

-

-- JACK LINKS --

"JACK LIKES TO THINK.
RAMPAGEOUS BUCK.
GALLS LIKE FALAFEL.
OBSCENE BY NATURE.
IMPIOUS SLAUGHTER.

MIGHT RARELY DRINK.
DOESN'T LITTER CHUCK.
HATES JERKS OF HALAL.
SO FAUX COUTURE.
RAPE YOUR DAUGHTER.

FINDS THE WEAKEST LINK.
CRIES YOUR OUTTA LUCK.
SENDS THEM TO HELL.
FOR CALUMNY CULTURE.
AND SHAMELESS LAUGHTER"

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - Bad Wolf - The Weakest Link"

-

Do CHECK OUT MY CURRENT IN PROGRESS CHAPTERS:

- DATA MINING NANO PROBE

- STEVE {CROWN} SINCLAIR'S DARK MORPHOLOGY ARTS 🎭 AND BRUNHILDA'S STOLEN
CHILDREN

SAY SOMETHING WITTY AND I MIGHT INCLUDE YOU:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNkFKVl84OHhvWTA
Post by Jos Bergervoet
..